Type keyword(s) to search

Sweet Fellowship: Duggars and Friends (aka the Bates Family and Other Featured Families Thread)

Message added by Scarlett45

If a person/family was never featured on any of the Duggar shows, and is not related to the Duggar family by blood or marriage, they do not need to be discussed here..

The Politics Policy is still in effect. A participants social media is NOT an invitation to discuss their political view points. Consider if discussion of certain social media posts will cause you to violate the politics policy BEFORE you hit the "Submit Reply" button.

We may all agree that David Rodriques is quite unfortunate looking, but let's refrain from comparing human beings to apes, its got way too much of a loaded history- please review the new Inclusion Policy updated May 1, 2022 , which details guidelines around discussing body type, capabilities, physical appearance etc. Additionally, using body size as an insult is not allowed.

• Start Topic

The GoFundMe has slowed  down. The last, and only update on Jill’s mother that was posted, was on August 4th.

Massive Brain Bleed to Beloved Grandmother of 34!

$6,476 raised of $20,000 goal • 111 donors

The last Facebook post by Jill, regarding her mother was September 29th. Was she told to STFU?

Edited by ginger90
  • Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 5
46 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

The GoFundMe has slowed  down. The last, and only update on Jill’s mother that was posted, was on August 4th.

The last Facebook post by Jill, regarding her mother was September 29th. Was she told to STFU?

Enough to get Jill and DBD a lovely anniversary trip and pay for a mints and punch wedding, but not enough to provide much towards MamaJill's medical expenses, just sayin'...

• Like 3
  • Sad 3
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, SMama said:

Free rent is such an amazing opportunity to save as much money as possible, and most couples would do that. Sadly, BME & DBD are such vile grifters that their children are their marks. Those two lazy good for nothing amoebas will find ways to strip Nathan of as much money as they can. Nathan has Pa Keller who sold off Esther and Anna to losers, so no good role model there to teach him to put his foot down and look after his family.

For all we know, Ma and Pa Keller grift off of Nathan too. Fortunately, the Keller parents have other grown children. At least one, Rebekah?, appears to have money, and Anna is on the Duggar payroll.

Jill and David are not quite as lucky since they have a house full of young kids who need to be fed once in a while. When Nathan and Nurie sell their house, they could bank 75 thousand dollars or so. That amount of money will cause Jill's eyeballs to burst out of their penciled and green eye-shadowed sockets. 

• Sad 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, BradandJanet said:

When Nathan and Nurie sell their house, they could bank 75 thousand dollars or so. That amount of money will cause Jill's eyeballs to burst out of their penciled and green eye-shadowed sockets. 

Welp now we know how BME will make it to Hawaii if Plexus doesn't come through.   BME will get her grubby hands on that money somehow.   

• Sad 12
2 hours ago, merylinkid said:

Welp now we know how BME will make it to Hawaii if Plexus doesn't come through.   BME will get her grubby hands on that money somehow.   

Nurthan won't clear that much if there is a mortgage on the first fixer upper. However, there will be enough to get BME and DBD to Hawaii for a long, much-needed vacation trip and Plexus celebration.

Think of all the opportunities Hawaii offers for David and Jill to be offended by beachwear.  

Is the Hawaii conference by an invitation that depends on the seller's status? If so, Jill must be buying up her own stock and pushing her downline relentlessly. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
15 minutes ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

How is this possible?  Did they do some major work on it or something?

22 minutes ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

How is this possible?  Did they do some major work on it or something

Wouldn't you over pay for something that the world famous Rods owned?

• LOL 8
36 minutes ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

How is this possible?  Did they do some major work on it or something?

From the listing:

Country Charmer, this home is ready to move right in. All new A/C and duct work, electrical, well and pump. Replaced vinyl siding. Lots of work done on the inside too. New carpet, and flooring thru out. New paint throughout the home. Home is being listed as furnished.

• Useful 10
On 10/21/2022 at 5:19 PM, CherryMalotte said:

I can't believe it - I have that same bedroom set, we bought new this summer.  We did not get the mirror or the side tables though, just the dressers and bed frame with headboard.  It wasn't cheap either, but even if they got it all on sale it still was probably around $2000 with taxes.  Gifted (or grifted) from the grandma fund?

I was wondering the same thing. Where did they get the $ for all that furniture etc.?

10 minutes ago, Ljohnson1987 said:

No. It's from them celebrating their wedding anniversary. They got married on October 22nd of 2021. 

Oh, ew. I have the same anniversary as Canned Ham & family. 28 years ago, to be sure, but yuck.

• LOL 7

Since Jill judges women in walmart as "modern world single parents" or unmarried sluts if they have children with them and no man, what would people think of these picks of Ma, Pa, pregnant Nurie and Nemo on the beach? Is Nurie an unmarried slut, are they into polygamy, is the big guy pregnant girl's baby daddy and the older woman is her mom tagging along for pics??? 😂

Edited by crazy8s
  • LOL 15
  • Love 1
On 10/22/2022 at 11:01 AM, ginger90 said:

IMO she wasn’t told to STFU.  I think she’s over the “poor Ma” situation because 1) the donations have stopped and 2) God didn’t work a miracle; therefore, Jill can’t brag about how all of her (Jill’s) fervent praying is what convinced God to heal Ma.  I suspect that we won’t hear a peep about Ma until Kaylee’s wedding and then we’ll see Jill pushing Ma in her wheelchair to the front row of the church, where she’ll fawn all over Ma so she can publicly display what a loving and devoted daughter she is.

Edited by farmgal4
  • Like 1
  • Sad 14
  • Fire 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Ljohnson1987 said:

No. It's from them celebrating their wedding anniversary. They got married on October 22nd of 2021. 

Their anniversary was yesterday. So yes, it's a recent picture.

I don't even recognize Nate anymore. He used to be not bad looking. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, farmgal4 said:

IMO she wasn’t told to STFU.  I think she’s over the “poor Ma” situation because 1) the donations have stopped and 2) God didn’t work a miracle; therefore, Jill can’t brag about how all of her (Jill’s) fervent praying is what convinced God to heal Ma.  I suspect that we won’t hear a peep about Ma until Kaylee’s wedding and then we’ll see Jill pushing Ma in her wheelchair to the front row of the church, where she’ll fawn all over Ma so she can publicly display what a loving and devoted daughter she is.

Definitely agree. Jill got the $ because of Ma being sick. That’s all that matters. I don’t think Jill loves her ma. She is in love with herself only.

• Like 3
  • Sad 7
  • Love 1

JillR never seemed to really understand what her mother’s health issues were and that Ma wasn’t going to go back to what she was. It was no longer something JillR could post big updates about and beg for $$. Seems like JillR has stopped helping her parents and left it all to her sisters.

• Like 7
  • Sad 1
  • Love 7
53 minutes ago, ozziemom said:

JillR never seemed to really understand what her mother’s health issues were and that Ma wasn’t going to go back to what she was. It was no longer something JillR could post big updates about and beg for $$. Seems like JillR has stopped helping her parents and left it all to her sisters.

They went to a review all in West Virginia maybe 6 weeks ago, but Jill hasn't mentioned Pat much (or at all?) since. Subsequently, they've done a couple more grifting trips and gone on a second honeymoon. No Rodrigues has been to help Pat, and I don't expect that to change with Kaylee's wedding coming up in two weeks. Amy's family and Angie are doing the lion's share of the care taking. Lisa lives in Ohio, so I don't know how often she has been able to travel, but she could. Her kids are all teens or older, so childcare isn't an issue for her like it is for Jill. 

It really is disgusting to see how Jill has abandoned her mother.

• Like 9
  • Sad 7
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, crazy8s said:

Since Jill judges women in walmart as "modern world single parents" or unmarried sluts if they have children with them and no man, what would people think of these picks of Ma, Pa, pregnant Nurie and Nemo on the beach? Is Nurie an unmarried slut, are they into polygamy, is the big guy pregnant girl's baby daddy and the older woman is her mom tagging along for pics??? 😂

It never crosses her mind that not everyone goes everywhere together 24/7 as a family.  Except of course when Mahmo and Lunk have their date nights.  So if a woman is out with her kids with no man being unwillingly dragged along she must be a slutty single mom.  Not her husband is at work at an actual job to support the family instead of depending on handouts.

• Like 1
  • Applause 8
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, oliviabenson said:

04CF1CB9-65EC-4A50-A2D6-04FA58C2F6D4.jpeg

51FF22BD-3813-4A20-838E-30DAB288CB01.jpeg

38DDEEC5-44DF-49F0-884D-6DA17581E24E.jpeg

40935091-F06A-4EBC-9E2B-671289E6D067.jpeg

E4956DDF-1885-4708-ACD2-E40405F06934.jpeg

488D3E7A-7101-44AF-86BF-674EE41FE561.jpeg

They went to Disney’s Animal Kingdom? (That tree is the Tree of Life there) Nemo would be free admission and I’m not sure what Florida residents tickets cost. Perhaps it was just the Nurthan fam since Jillpm isn’t in any of the photos. 

I’m surprised they went to evil Disney. Maybe Animal Kingdom is ok since it’s a “zoo”. The other parks are the ones that are tricking kids into being gay. 

Or maybe their whole belief system is just made up nonsensical rules that can be broken on a whim whenever it suits them. Nah. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 15

Jill seems to approve of the older Disney movies. Sadie or Sofia had a Disney Cinderella dress and there are a few Disney movies in their VHS/DVD collection.

I only know this story through snarkers, but apparently Jill was so sick or so injured during one of their Florida trips, but miraculously recovered when the family was given tickets to the Magic Kingdom. Not sure of the year that this happened but I think it was before Sofia was born.

Edited by Triple P
  • Useful 8
42 minutes ago, Trillium said:

They went to Disney’s Animal Kingdom? (That tree is the Tree of Life there) Nemo would be free admission and I’m not sure what Florida residents tickets cost. Perhaps it was just the Nurthan fam since Jillpm isn’t in any of the photos. 

I’m surprised they went to evil Disney. Maybe Animal Kingdom is ok since it’s a “zoo”. The other parks are the ones that are tricking kids into being gay. 

Or maybe their whole belief system is just made up nonsensical rules that can be broken on a whim whenever it suits them. Nah. 

I can't find pricing on a single day ticket for residents, just multiple day tickets(40% off 4 day tickets and 30% on 3 day tickets). Singe day tickets seem to be starting for all at $109 depending on when you go, this week tickets are $139-$154.

• Like 1
  • Useful 3
12 hours ago, ozziemom said:

Was I dreaming or, at one point, didn't Jill say that she and her able-bodied sisters and families were going to take turns spending time at her parents' house to help with mom's care?  Because it was too much for her father to handle?  Has Jill spent even a single day there since her mom came home?  Seems like Jill decided pretty quick that her father was up for the job and didn't need her help

Florida residents get discounts for multi-day tickets or for annual passes to the Disney Parks.  I don't think there's a single-day pass discount.  However, there are a lot of freebies and discounts available if you live in Florida and can look around.  It could even be that some member of the congregation gave them passes for the baby's birthday.  Priests and ministers in my neck of the woods are often on the receiving end of free tickets for all sorts of stuff.

Edited by Notabug
  • Like 10
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
19 minutes ago, Notabug said:

Was I dreaming or, at one point, didn't Jill say that she and her able-bodied sisters and families were going to take turns spending time at her parents' house to help with mom's care?

You were wide awake.

• Sad 5
  • Thanks 4
  • LOL 8
On 10/21/2022 at 5:56 PM, CalicoKitty said:

I hope they don't have to replace or unstick the flapper in the toilet any time soon.  I'm not sure there is room to get your hand into the tank to do any kind of repairs. Otherwise the "parsonage house" is nicely decorated.  I'm glad Nurie was able to decorate without the aid of BME.

I have one of those things around my own toilet.  I've also had to replace not just the flapper but the entire tank seal on the toilet (which requires removing the tank).  It isn't attached to the wall, so while it is an extra 15 minutes of work, you can usually detach the top half of the cabinet from the bottom half, and then just lift the bottom half up and over the tank to remove it.  Depending on the design, simple repairs don't require removing the bottom half as the top may be open and you can reach through into the tank.  There is also the option to remove the bottom cross bar and slide the whole unit forward out of the way, though it is top heavy so you gotta be careful about tipping.

While none of them could be classified as master craftsmen, most of these Fundy guys seem to be handy enough that they could handle moving the cabinet rather quickly. 

• Useful 5
7 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Nemo is a cutie.

He certainly is, but my heart breaks every time I see him.  He’s getting ready to spend lots of time in a playpen, because his mama is getting ready to have a new baby who will require a lot of her attention, and he’s most likely being blanket-trained in preparation for the new baby.  It makes me want to weep every time I think about it, and I’m being serious.

• Sad 28
18 hours ago, ozziemom said:

I wonder if Jill's father and sisters have asked her for an accounting of the money donated to the GoFundMe. I'll bet they'd like to but don't dare because, just like her kids, they're terrified of incurring her wrath.

• Like 3
  • Sad 11
36 minutes ago, Albanyguy said:

I wonder if Jill's father and sisters have asked her for an accounting of the money donated to the GoFundMe. I'll bet they'd like to but don't dare because, just like her kids, they're terrified of incurring her wrath.

There was also the private collection for Mrs. Noyes that went directly to Jill's address. I bet none of it went to Ma and Pa. There were probably special offerings for Ma from from the churches the Singing Rodriguii visited. Again, no accounting. Meanwhile, there have been vacations, celebrations, and new outfits for Jill. 

There is no way the Noyeses are unaware of Jill's scams. They are probably afraid to confront her. David is good with the racket because it keeps him from having to get a job. 

• Mind Blown 1
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, BradandJanet said:

There was also the private collection for Mrs. Noyes that went directly to Jill's address. I bet none of it went to Ma and Pa. There were probably special offerings for Ma from from the churches the Singing Rodriguii visited. Again, no accounting. Meanwhile, there have been vacations, celebrations, and new outfits for Jill.

Jill was shown on video at some church revival event asking for donations for her Ma. Same video she also thanked the people for showering her with gifts.

• Sad 12

Or who knows maybe the family is fine with her grift because they got their own going.  We have no idea how her family feels about Jill because they don't post their every thought on social media.

Poor Nemo looks traumatized from having a camera constantly shoved in his face.  Remember Nurie learned how to parent from Jill.

• Sad 11