Type keyword(s) to search

Sweet Fellowship: Duggars and Friends (aka the Bates Family and Other Featured Families Thread)

Message added by Scarlett45

If a person/family was never featured on any of the Duggar shows, and is not related to the Duggar family by blood or marriage, they do not need to be discussed here..

The Politics Policy is still in effect. A participants social media is NOT an invitation to discuss their political view points. Consider if discussion of certain social media posts will cause you to violate the politics policy BEFORE you hit the "Submit Reply" button.

We may all agree that David Rodriques is quite unfortunate looking, but let's refrain from comparing human beings to apes, its got way too much of a loaded history- please review the new Inclusion Policy updated May 1, 2022 , which details guidelines around discussing body type, capabilities, physical appearance etc. Additionally, using body size as an insult is not allowed.

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, crazy8s said:

Jill took Renee, Tessie and Hannah there last year.  The caption Jill used explains It. Jill ADORES it.

Screenshot (725).png

Screenshot (295).png

Good to know that Jill admitted that she doesn’t serve her family daily. She serves them occasionally. Basically her bestie daughters serve the house aka do everything. Jill just oversees her litter of free servants.

• Like 7
4 minutes ago, oliviabenson said:

Good to know that Jill admitted that she doesn’t serve her family daily. She serves them occasionally. Basically her bestie daughters serve the house aka do everything. Jill just oversees her litter of free servants.

I still can't believe she forced barfing children (and David) to be out and about, let alone did their hair and make up. If I were one of the kids, I would have vomited on her. 

• Like 10
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
48 minutes ago, ALittleShelfish said:

@crazy8s again, i want to express how thankful i am that you are our RodFamily Historian.  I'd forgotten all about the anniversary trips!  They'll probably go back to their same place where Jill marvels over a hot tub and she jumps in a freezing cold pool that's been closed for a month.  

Maybe she will cook a special dinner in the room like last year.  Pringles and ranch dip with a side of green beans, sauerkraut and 6 kielbasa.

1 (2).webp

2.webp

• Mind Blown 4
  • LOL 14
56 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

I'm sure Tim and maybe even Phillip have been to the barber. 

After they got jobs and paid for it. Before: I doubt Jill paid for any haircuts. Jill cuts everyone’s hair.

• Like 6

So Jill and David get a kielbasa each, and the hoard of children divide the other four? Thank you for sharing that, Jill. It explains a lot. 

As for a haircut in the Mayberry barbershop as a fifteen-year-old's birthday gift, remember that the former gift for that age was pizza brought in to a mall food court and a trip to Build-a-Bear to make a stuffed animal that would eventually end up in Mama's collection. Jill likes both Mayberry and stuffed animals, so she's happy either way. 

• Like 5
  • Sad 5
5 minutes ago, BradandJanet said:

So Jill and David get a kielbasa each, and the hoard of children divide the other four? Thank you for sharing that, Jill. It explains a lot. 

As for a haircut in the Mayberry barbershop as a fifteen-year-old's birthday gift, remember that the former gift for that age was pizza brought in to a mall food court and a trip to Build-a-Bear to make a stuffed animal that would eventually end up in Mama's collection. Jill likes both Mayberry and stuffed animals, so she's happy either way. 

I think the kielbasa trip was just Dave and Jill or maybe they brought 2 of the girls along. I don’t remember.

• Like 2
  • Useful 7
(edited)
17 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Is that the trip they ate outside next to a dumpster?

not sure about that, but it is one where Jill needed to take video and explain the entire room including the toilet.

she also felt need to pet a lobster on her dinner plate and where she was in the freezing cold pool.
😂

Edited by crazy8s
  • LOL 8

Jill acted like a helpless child with that lobster. David helped her with the lobster. What a manly man!

Well Jill says David sweetly grunts. I’m sure after that kielbasa meal he sweetly grunted all night long. 

(And smile)

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 8

IMG_7988.jpeg

Hey, everyone. 😊 
 Just thought we would pop on here and post a couple of recent pictures. 
We also wanted to let you all know, we are doing great and continue to enjoy the love and many blessings of our Lord and Saviour. 💕💕 

In these last couple of months the Lord has been showing us more then ever, the NEED to be SOLD OUT for him.🙏🙏
  It saddens and breaks our hearts to see the MANY,  "So called, christians"  that choose to live however they want, free of ANY biblical conviction. 🥺😥
         Sadly, this kind of Christianity is spreading ALL OVER America. 😭   
   It is becoming normal for Christians to live, dress, act, look and behave, just like the world. 

More then ever, our hearts have been burdened and shown how we must choose to live HOT and separated for Christ. 
 We must not be lukewarm, but HOT. 
    Remember what the Bible says about those who live a lukewarm life.......
  Revelation 3: 15-16
      15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
      16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.
     Remember Christians, if you are just lukewarm, trying to fit in with the world, the Lord will literally spue thee out of his mouth. 
This is what GOD says, about being lukewarm. 

Now yes, we will make mistakes until the day we day.
 Yes, we must show love and a helping hand to those who are hurting and weak. 
Yes, we must forgive.
 Yes, we must be willing to guide and direct those, who have never heard, to the Bible and God's word. 
  BUT, to us Christians who know how we ought to live, when you choose to live like the world, to you it is SIN.  
            The Bible says in James 4:17.........
Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin.

This is just a small encouragement to this young generation, that we too, can CHOOSE to live a life of separation and godliness.
 Are we saying it's always going to be easy, no but we ARE saying, let's choose;
The RIGHT path.
The GOOD path.
The HOLY path. 
The HONEST path.
The VIRTUOUS path. 
The OBEDIENT path.
The HONORING path. 
The BIBLE path!!!!!! 

Remember who we serve. 💗💗
 Christians, continue to serve our WONDERFUL and precious Saviour, until he returns or calls us home.  

We love you all and hope you have a blessed day. 😊
      With love and care, The Hill family

• Sad 14
  • Angry 1

She posted that 3 hours ago, and Jill replied 3 hours ago. 

Jill:

Amen and Amen and Amen and Amen! ❤️ What an absolute JOY it is to have children like you......who are not afraid to proclaim God's way is the BEST way!  🥰🥰  He is SO worthy of us daily picking up our cross to follow Him with a passion!   Love you, Jonathan,  Kaylee and Gideon!   Xoxo  ❤️ Daddy & Mama   😘

Kaylee’s reply:

David Jill Noyes Rodrigues You are SO encouraging and our biggest cheerleader, here on earth. We are thankful for the STELLAR example you and Daddy are to us. 🥰🥰 
   We love you both so much and blessed beyond measure, to call you our parents. 
 Xoxo xoxo, Many hugs. 💞💞

• Sad 7

It's been almost two weeks and Jill is still angry at being called out for her invasion of privacy.    She is still going to make it all about being persecuted for being the "right" Christian.   But no one else is even still talking about because they have lives and have moved on.

• Like 16
3 hours ago, ginger90 said:

IMG_7988.jpeg

Hey, everyone. 😊 
We also wanted to let you all know, we are doing great and continue to enjoy the love and many blessings of our Lord and Saviour. 💕💕 

In these last couple of months the Lord has been showing us more then ever, the NEED to be SOLD OUT for him.🙏🙏
  It saddens and breaks our hearts to see the MANY,  "So called, christians"  that choose to live however they want, free of ANY biblical conviction. 🥺😥
   It is becoming normal for Christians to live, dress, act, look and behave, just like the world. 

More then ever, our hearts have been burdened and shown how we must choose to live HOT and separated for Christ. 
      15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
      16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.
     Remember Christians, if you are just lukewarm, trying to fit in with the world, the Lord will literally spue thee out of his mouth. 

Yes, we must forgive.
 Yes, we must be willing to guide and direct those, who have never heard, to the Bible and God's word. 
  BUT, to us Christians who know how we ought to live, when you choose to live like the world, to you it is SIN.  

This is just a small encouragement to this young generation, that we too, can CHOOSE to live a life of separation and godliness.
The RIGHT path.
The GOOD path.
The HOLY path. 
The HONEST path.
The VIRTUOUS path. 
The OBEDIENT path.
The HONORING path. 
The BIBLE path!!!!!! 

Christians, continue to serve our WONDERFUL and precious Saviour, until he returns or calls us home.  

Yep, that's definitely Kaylee. Tons of unnecessary commas, misspelled words, and weird spacing and punctuation. Jill's homeschooling in full display. 

Also, the inappropriate teen in me giggled over "live hot" and "spue" (which I guess is "spew" in non KJV spelling?).

• Like 1
  • LOL 13

All the random capitalized words, emojis and missing 160 commas… Kaylee’s post was written by Jill wanna be Hill.

Jill is like the spokesperson for everyone. Does she ever shut up in her rants at how she is the bestest and holiest Christian ever? I think not.

And I guess Kaylee isn’t pregnant yet. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 1

Until the day we day?  Huh?

Judgemental much, Kaylee?  Mahmo Jill taught you well.  Too bad you'll always be so limited and robotic.  

God gave me a brain capable of critical thinking.  I guess you all were behind the door.  How unfortunate for you and your gaudly family.

• Like 15
  • Applause 2
6 hours ago, ginger90 said:

IMG_7988.jpeg

Hey, everyone. 😊 

Yes, we must forgive.

The RIGHT path.
The GOOD path.
The HOLY path. 
The HONEST path.
The VIRTUOUS path. 
The OBEDIENT path.
The HONORING path. 
The BIBLE path!!!!!! 

Gideon breaks my heart.  I’ve rarely seen him smile and I’ll bet he’s being blanket-trained.

• Like 2
  • Sad 13
  • Angry 1

So now they are Sell Outs for the Lord?! Do they even know what a sell out is? This family needs to exchange one of their many, many bibles for a dictionary. 
I just wish all of these fundy zealots could take a course in comparative religion (not that they would understand any of it). Let’s face it Rod family, you are OUTNUMBERED by all of those Christians you do not accept as “true Christians” as well as Jews, Muslims, Buddhists, Sikhs, and the ever popular Amish to name a few. 
You have raised adults who can barely function in the real, sinful world and who appear to be bordering on the edge of illiteracy. You have made them fearful of the actual real world and those of us who live in it. You have made them fearful of God! And yet, they are so proud of their way of life. 

What a horrible way to live. 

• Like 12
  • Applause 9
  • Love 3
(edited)

I just wonder where they see  all these "so-called" Christiane. It's not like they're wearing signs around their necks. And interesting that she's parroting Dave's sermon that Jill posted a few days ago. 

They live in an echo chamber. 

Edited by Salacious Kitty
  • Like 15
6 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

I just wonder where they see they are all these "so-called" Christiane. It's not like they're wearing signs around their necks. And interesting that she's parroting Dave's sermon that Jill posted a few days ago. 

They don't have and aren't encouraged to have original ideas. 

• Like 11
53 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

I just wonder where they see  all these "so-called" Christiane. It's not like they're wearing signs around their necks. And interesting that she's parroting Dave's sermon that Jill posted a few days ago. 

Are your collarbones visible ?  If yes , you're a so-called Christian.

• Like 10
  • LOL 3
2 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

I'm thinking more and more that this is their reaction to the wedding. People weren't dressed to their liking. 

And Tim and Heidi danced. I think they resent the fact that they had no control over the wedding. And Jill was certainly not the "star". 

• Like 18
(edited)

Dave's sister responds to Kaylee. I really can't tell if she's agreeing with Kaylee or calling her out.

Sister is certainly someone the Rod's would label a "so called christian". She wears pants, tank tops, regular bathing suit and I think has tattoos.

Jill"s response is a ridiculous. She has shown how little respect she has for David's worldly family many times.Screenshot(735).thumb.png.e0e2d952ff7e47e4abc10b298a1d950f.png

Edited by crazy8s
  • Like 5
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 1

After these posts (both Jill's and Kaylee's), I see why Jill has to do the Plexus reset garbage so often🙄.  Her respons to Kaylee was clearly a dig at Phil.  She is so far from reality, it's disturbing.  I did find this on social media and thought it fit the whole family.

image.png.629efc2629f14ba69ec1d40c9de02b83.png

• Like 16
  • Applause 2
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, libgirl2 said:

And Tim and Heidi danced. I think they resent the fact that they had no control over the wedding. And Jill was certainly not the "star". 

I agree and think she resents the whole wedding and events surrounding it.  Add to that Timothy and Heidi have the nerve to tell Jill what she can and can't do plus move out of her clutches with plans to live their own lives.  It's eating her alive.

• Like 17
(edited)
1 hour ago, libgirl2 said:

Jill, you are their mother. You look ridiculous under a caption of "sisters". You are fooling no one. And those outfits are ugly. 

Yeah. An alert snarker on reddit pointed out that this harks back to an SNL skit where Kris Jenner crashed a thing with the three Kardashian sisters [her daughters] claiming to be a fourth sister. Same lame cringey stuff. 

Agree, those Temu fashions for Jesus are cr*p.

Edited by Minivanessa
  • Like 7
  • LOL 11

Tim did a music video to launch his "singing career" after he came back from his short college experience. He's walking along a river trying to sing to music he apparently can't hear clearly. It was another one of Jill's bad ideas. 

The Rods also recorded once in a professional studio because someone offered it for free. Is Jill going to pay for studio time and lots of auto-tuning? Nah.

Jill's big ideas tend to go "poof" pretty quickly. I imagine Jill and "her sisters" vanity project will do the same. The Rods just aren't talented enough to make money from their musical offerings. Anyway, Nurie appears to be part of the group. Would this mean more work trips, i.e., vacations, in Florida? Is the van up to the job?

I wonder if Jill and David have received some bad news from the Missionary Clearing House about their monthly stipend. Jill seems desperate lately. It might be fallout from the fight after Tim's wedding, but who really knows what rattles around in her big head. 

• Like 17
12 hours ago, Absolom said:

Add to that Timothy and Heidi have the nerve to tell Jill what she can and can't do plus move out of her clutches with plans to live their own lives.  It's eating her alive.

Despite her complete lack of acknowledgement of reality, Jill knows she can't go physically haul him back home like she did the last 2 times he escaped her clutches.   He's a married man now with a job that keeps him from being dependent on her.    To  want control and being unable to assert it is the worst thing for someone like Jill.

• Like 17