Type keyword(s) to search

Sweet Fellowship: Duggars and Friends (aka the Bates Family and Other Featured Families Thread)

Message added by Scarlett45

If a person/family was never featured on any of the Duggar shows, and is not related to the Duggar family by blood or marriage, they do not need to be discussed here..

The Politics Policy is still in effect. A participants social media is NOT an invitation to discuss their political view points. Consider if discussion of certain social media posts will cause you to violate the politics policy BEFORE you hit the "Submit Reply" button.

We may all agree that David Rodriques is quite unfortunate looking, but let's refrain from comparing human beings to apes, its got way too much of a loaded history- please review the new Inclusion Policy updated May 1, 2022 , which details guidelines around discussing body type, capabilities, physical appearance etc. Additionally, using body size as an insult is not allowed.

• Start Topic

8 hours ago, crazy8s said:

How did I miss the lamp the first time I saw this?? Oh and I do hope they played Taboo😂

scenes-from-a-fun-vacation-v0-ydu7yiowglgb1.thumb.webp.e3570731004cd46edce81471e38bfe4f.webp

Jill and The Hunk toured the "A Christmas Story" house a while back. I'm sure that Mahmo never visits any tourist attraction without spending a bundle on herself in the gift shop.

At the time we were all surprised that she claimed to be a fan of a movie that celebrates Christmas without any mention of the Baby Jesus and that features that lacivious "leg :amp". And now she apparently brought this immodest, Godless object into her home!

How did I miss the lamp the first time I saw this?? Oh and I do hope they played Taboo😂

scenes-from-a-fun-vacation-v0-ydu7yiowglgb1.thumb.webp.e3570731004cd46edce81471e38bfe4f.webp

Jill and The Hunk toured the "A Christmas Story" house a while back. I'm sure that Mahmo never visits any tourist attraction without spending a bundle on herself in the gift shop.

At the time we were all surprised that she claimed to be a fan of a movie that celebrates Christmas without any mention of the Baby Jesus and that features that lacivious "leg lamp". And now she apparently brought this immodest, Godless object into her home!

• LOL 2
2 minutes ago, Albanyguy said:

At the time we were all surprised that she claimed to be a fan of a movie that celebrates Christmas without any mention of the Baby Jesus and that features that lacivious "leg :amp". And now she apparently brought this immodest, Godless object into her home!

That's the Airbnb. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Useful 1

At the time we were all surprised that she claimed to be a fan of a movie that celebrates Christmas without any mention of the Baby Jesus and that features that lacivious "leg lamp". And now she apparently brought this immodest, Godless object into her home!

• Like 1

• Like 1
3 hours ago, BradandJanet said:

Maybe Jill hopes that lamp will cause Hunk to spring into action. She's desperate for another blessing. The woman is carrying a fully grown dog in a baby carrier, after all. 

I am shocked we have had no pics from the vacation of Jill, Nurie and Kaylee weeping and mourning Jill's miscarriage and the missed opportunity of them all to have their children all be friends and do photo shoots of the mamas and the littles. But hey "God is so good". Even when they get babies and you have an old dog in your carrier. Right Jill??

Not to discount miscarriage in any way, but the "god is so good to me" used by jill (and others) when the outcome is good just makes me cranky.

Edited by crazy8s
  • Like 6
  • LOL 2
56 minutes ago, Notabug said:

I think the lamp is in the AirbnB that they rented about half an hour from their actual home.  You'd think Mahmo would've draped a dish towel over it so the boys wouldn't get stirred up by the soft glow of electric sex.

Hopefully the AirbnB included throw pillows for cover when there is a  case of stirred up desires that can't be righteously fulfilled!

Edited by BetyBee
  • Like 1
  • LOL 12
2 minutes ago, BetyBee said:

Hopefully the AirbnB included throw pillows for cover when there is a  case of stirred up desires that can't be righteously fulfilled!

They could have used one of the many stuffed (and dressed) animals littering the decor. 😃

• LOL 7
1 hour ago, Notabug said:

I think the lamp is in the AirbnB that they rented about half an hour from their actual home.  You'd think Mahmo would've draped a dish towel over it so the boys wouldn't get stirred up by the soft glow of electric sex.

Good thing it doesn't vibrate...

• LOL 10

Both my brother and I like the movie, and I gave him this leg lamp for Christmas one year (I think it might be a smaller size).  He has it on his bar in the family room.  Our mother gave a disapproving look, but we thought it was great, and his wife did, too.  It makes me laugh.

• Like 8
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, CalicoKitty said:

Both my brother and I like the movie, and I gave him this leg lamp for Christmas one year (I think it might be a smaller size).  He has it on his bar in the family room.  Our mother gave a disapproving look, but we thought it was great, and his wife did, too.  It makes me laugh.

FraGeeLay!

• LOL 13
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, CalicoKitty said:

I've got a leg lamp nightlight, purchased at the actual Christmas Story House.  It is a prized possession.

• Like 11
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

I've seen the green eye post from others, and this gray-eyed girl still calls BS on the "only eyes that change colors" bit. As far as the second paragraph in relation to Jillybean, bless her heart.

• Like 11
  • LOL 10

It's almost like the 3 items are negatives don't you think? It really just needed -Ministries in black to make it accurate.

Rodrigues Family  -Ministries, -Printing, -Praising, -Preaching. 😂

• Like 3
  • LOL 8

Jill as an Excellent lover: not something I needed to picture in my head… 

How many times will Jill post her love for her hubster. We get it you Jill SEVERELY adore your hard working, Jack of all trades hunk!

We all do NOT have hunk envy. David is all yours!

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 4
40 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

It's almost like the 3 items are negatives don't you think? It really just needed -Ministries in black to make it accurate.

She forgot grifting!  Where's my thesaurus, to find a word that means the same as grifting, starting with a P?  😛

3 minutes ago, oliviabenson said:

Jill as an Excellent lover: not something I needed to picture in my head… 

How many times will Jill post her love for her hubster. We get it you Jill SEVERELY adore your hard working, Jack of all trades hunk!

We all do NOT have hunk envy. David is all yours!

Hee!  Hunk envy.  Love it!

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

I'm not jealous or envious of anything in Jill's life, but I can't imagine she's paying for an app to do her filtering. I wouldn't mind a free app to do a little softening of the lines or changing the color of my eyes. 

• Like 5
6 hours ago, ginger90 said:

049C6507-C360-43F4-949B-41B813BEECE2.jpeg

From ChatGPT: “Pride is considered a deadly sin because it involves an excessive sense of self-importance, arrogance, and the lack of humility. It is seen as the most serious of the deadly sins because it can lead to other sins such as envy, greed, and wrath.” In other words, pride is the root of all evil."  It also lost Lucifer his archangel status.  

• Like 15
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, crazy8s said:

-Kerning

• Like 4
  • LOL 7

I'm assuming this was something JillR reposted as part of her Plexus push on SM.

Yes I do think it's the same person. Shape of the mouth, nose, and eyes is the same, as far as I can tell. The lighting is of course not the same in each photo, but that much weight loss will definitely extend to the face. (Of course we don't know how much time elapsed between those photos. We don't even know which is the real "before" photo and which is the "after" photo. I hope the woman indeed lost weight and didn't gain it. And if she claims she lost weight by guzzling Plexus and nothing else? I ain't buying it.)

Edited by Jeeves
  • Like 13
26 minutes ago, Jeeves said:

I'm assuming this was something JillR reposted as part of her Plexus push on SM.

Yes I do think it's the same person. Shape of the mouth, nose, and eyes is the same, as far as I can tell. The lighting is of course not the same in each photo, but that much weight loss will definitely extend to the face. (Of course we don't know how much time elapsed between those photos. We don't even know which is the real "before" photo and which is the "after" photo. I hope the woman indeed lost weight and didn't gain it. And if she claims she lost weight by guzzling Plexus and nothing else? I ain't buying it.)

I think it is the same person too but that isn't all plexus. That kind of weight loss goes beyond just chugging a drink, resets and supplements. Jill, we aren't stupid. Its like when someone I knew was selling some cream to get rid of wrinkles. The before had the person smiling like a lunatic, the after they were not. It was obvious.... you will have "laugh lines" when  you smile. 

• Like 9