Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E15: Chocolate Does A Body Good

• Start Topic

The look of self satisfaction on Cynthia's face in that winery after Claudia and Kenya walked out was chilling.  She's a fucking BITCH!

Phaedra never lied about anything involving Cynthia's life, so for her to act like she's owed some damn explanation is ridiculous.  Cynthia is also as two faced as those she's tagging for being two faced.  And because I hate her, I can comfortably say that the shots of her from the side while discussing Phaedra and Apollo with Peter made her look HUGE!

It was none of Cynthia's business to bring up Phaedra's issues with Apollo at a table full of women who have no idea what was going on at all.  NONE of them are owed any explanations of what was going on between Phaedra and Apollo.  NONE!

I agree with Nene....Cynthia looks like an idiot.  Sit down, dumb snatch.  I love how she was silent when Kenya called Phaedra a whore after her declaration about women calling other women a whore.  Seems it's ok to do it if it's one of your friends.

It seems to me that Kenya is the biggest hypocrite on this show.  Where's Cynthia pointing that out?  Kenya wanted everyone else to have proof before they called her a whore, yet she needs no proof herself.  Just what Cynthia SAID she saw on Peter's phone.  Seriously people?  I hate Cynthia....hate.  Like level 10 hate.

Religious fanatics are weird.  That's all I have to say about Phaedra's house cleansing.  "This house is clean!"

• Love 20
(edited)

Really? That dinner was total set-up stupidity. The producers encourage Cynthia to "expose" Phaedra in exchange for airtime. Is this what it's become?

And NeNe had a point. Why bring that up in front of everyone?

Edited by qtpi75
  • Love 9
(edited)

I wonder if someone hit Kenya in the face, would she actually turn pretty.  She can miss me with that fake crying, "they called me a whore."  Woman, you're nearly 50.  I'm sure she's been called worse than that.  In fact, Kenya should be lucky anybody's saying anything about her, because before she came on Housewives, I'd forgotten she existed.  I hadn't heard anything from her since the 1990's.

I don't get Kenya at all.  One breath she's screaming, "I'm from DEE-TROIT" and then if someone looks like they're going to hit her, she's screaming to call the police; girl either you're hard or you're not.  

Kenya should have told Phaedra that it would have been cheaper to use a sperm bank.  And what the heck was that exorcism?  I don't know what that was.  And what was all that security.  Has Phaedra been elected to something I don't know about?  

Kandi and Todd are just acting.

Cynthia looks like bozo the clown with those huge fake eye lashes, that blonde weave and that green eye shadow.  She looks ugly now.  Nene called it, she needs to have beauty pageants in Walmart or K-Mart, or a trailer park, or a project playground.

Claudia, I still haven't forgotten "teeth and eyes."  She needs to take a few seats.  

I still wonder about Kenya and Claudia; they are two attractive women, Kenya was Miss USA and Claudia was a spokes model and neither one of them really "made it" in the business.  It makes me wonder how nasty they both really are.  

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 4

Cynthia is so messy! Who brings a topic like that up at dinner?! Also, didn't she say at one point in the episode that she didn't know for sure if the texts with Mr. Chocolate were true? If so, why go around spreading hearsay. Kenya needs to give it a break with the victimhood. It wasn't just the texts that caused the rift with Phaedra. She behaved inappropriately before and after textgate.

• Love 9

And what the heck was that exorcism? I don't know what that was.

It's a southern thing, I've seen it before. Especially when people move into a new house that was lived in before they bought it. It's a way of ridding the house of any lingering bad vibes. People often have their homes blessed by their own pastor.

• Love 3

I have NEVER hated anyone on a reality shoe until NOW!! I was so very angry at Cynthia and Especially KENYA for what they did to Phaedra. That woman did not need to go through that and THANK GOD for Nene's support and I could kick Kandi for her total indifference. I WILL DO MY TAKE TOMORROW but I just had to get this off my chest tonight.

• Love 15

And because I hate her, I can comfortably say that the shots of her from the side while discussing Phaedra and Apollo with Peter made her look HUGE!

YES!!!!  Real HUGE!!

Nene's TH when she said Cynthia needs to mind her business and go back to doing pageants in Walmart cracked me up!!  I still like Nene.  She always makes me laugh.

• Love 8

Man, fuck Kandi. I have been in a position where my life has been a total catastrophe but if my best friend calls me because she's going through some shit, I forget everything else. That's what REAL friends do! So, Kandi can miss me with those bullshit excuses she was spitting out.

And fuck Cynthia and Kenya too. What a couple of turds.

• Love 12
(edited)

I just figured out why Claudia, Kenya and Cynthia like hanging out together.  They all made it on their looks and now, with those looks fading, they're desperately trying to preserve them.  I'm not saying they still don't look good, but IMO once you pass 30, you need to use something other than your looks to get ahead.  

And if Kenya is so sensitive, as she said, she shouldn't be horrible to others.  

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 10
(edited)

I'd never thought I would utter this but I would gladly trade Kim and Sheree for Kenya. Claudia, and Cynthia. Those three have really become insufferable. 

It may be just me but I think Don Juanita wants to hop on Todd's magic stick 

Edited by Whitley Trillbert
  • Love 11
(edited)

Really? That dinner was total set-up stupidity. The producers encourage Cynthia to "expose" Phaedra in exchange for airtime. Is this what it's become?

And NeNe had a point. Why bring that up in front of everyone?

This.  That was pathetic.  I am mad at whomever in production thought this mess would be entertaining.

This show has jumped the shark.

Edited by ToukieSmith
  • Love 11
(edited)

I am just seething with anger. No one should have to go through that mess even on a reality show. Mad respect for Nene getting Phaedra out of there and giving her support.

Edited by Aging Goth
  • Love 11

I hate worse than anything that they had the fake dinner fight in such a good restaurant. Their food is delicious.

Aging Goth, I understand your feelings. Just remember that Phaedra chose to stay on the show this season, knowing full well all of the stuff with Apollo would be swirling like a tornado. I have to keep reminding myself that most of this is scripted and they know full well going in what is going to happen.

Sit back, breathe deep and relax. :)

• Love 9
(edited)

I want to understand why these women have to fight at every dinner/get together they attend.  Was it too much to ask for viewers just to enjoy them having dinner together and sharing small talk?  It would have really been nice if Kenya had said something nice to Phaedra about her situation instead of jumping in with that old business nonsense.

I hate to say it but Porsha was right on Cynthia working herself up to starting crap with Phaedra.  I know she wants to keep her peach, but this was a dumb choice for Cynthia.  She does not do dirty; she should have brought Peter along for dinner.

Cooks, I know this is producer directed drama, but they really made poor choices with this storyline.  Phaedra is not my favorite person, but this was not the time to bring up an alleged affair.  This dinner should have been light and non eventful.  That food looked great and they should have been laughing and talking, enjoying the atmosphere of that restaurant.

Edited by ToukieSmith
  • Love 5

Sitting back,relaxing... But it still does not excuse Cynthia for bringing that up or Kenya for her low down remarks. Production didn't tell them to do that. That was their choice. Yes, Phaedra signed up for her life, wart and all to be out there but none of that was necessary and neither of the three witches of NOT-Atlanta have any of my respect.

• Love 5

When Cynthia and Peter were talking, and he said "We need to stay out of it"... basically, but I'm paraphrasing.... the look on Cynthia's face told me there was no way she was going to heed his advice.

She reminds me of the girl in elementary school who'd run tattle to the teacher anytime someone did something she didn't like. I want her gone from this show. She adds nothing.

• Love 10

If the tables were turned, and the rumor was about i.e., Kenya - guaranteed it, Phaedra, Ne-Ne, Porsha would be jumping all over it and would not hesitate to use it. 

I'm not sure when Fakedra, The Moose, Dumb-Dumb became the standard bearers of morality, lol.

• Love 18

If the tables were turned, and the rumor was about i.e., Kenya - guaranteed it, Phaedra, Ne-Ne, Porsha would be jumping all over it and would not hesitate to use it. 

I'm not sure when Fakedra, The Moose, Dumb-Dumb became the standard bearers of morality, lol.

Which is what I hate about this show, that they divide into camps. Women should work to bring each other up, not tear each other down.

• Love 7

And I would be on their asses about it too.  Who did it doesn't matter. 

• Love 7
(edited)

So does that make Kenya, Claudia and Cynthia, aka the three uglies, right?  

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 2

Phaedra not only called out Kenya for being a whore, but to this day hasn't apologized for it when her own husband admitted he made the whole thing up. I agree that dinner conversation was ridiculous (but so obviously producer-mandated), but if you can't look in the mirror and take responsibilty for your own shady behavior ("Moore-Whore"), then don't expect others to follow a different standard.

• Love 15
(edited)

I think the rumor is fair game, but this was just not the time to bring it up.  I think Peter would have been more effective because he is a friend of Apollo and he saw the text message himself.  Seeing Phaedra at a function and Peter saying that he did not appreciate how Phaedra did not support his friend is different from Cynthia spilling 2nd hand tea.  Cynthia does not have the skill to spill tea properly.  Kenya can drop tea, but she was the wrong messenger for it in this case because she was the victim of Apollo's text messages.

Thus, no one looked good spilling tea and it was uncomfortable to watch.

Edited by ToukieSmith
  • Love 3
(edited)

I think Phaedra should have apologized to Kenya when she found out Apollo was lying.  But, Kenya going on and on with the hysterics and crocodile tears is ridiculous and it makes her look foolish. When Phaedra called Kenya a whore, Kenya wasn't going through hell with two children and a husband going to jail because Kenya doesn't have a husband or children.   Also Kenya said on tonight's show that she is sensitive, so if she's so sensitive she should have kept her mouth closed.  

And I'm surprised Claudia didn't bring up that she's biracial tonight.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 10

Women should work to bring each other up, not tear each other down.

Funny you should say that. It appears the women on RHONYC, at least Carole, Kristen and Heather, maintained their friendship throughout the season but there is complaints of how boring it is.

• Love 2

P

"Phaedra was just days past the tense confrontation from Apollo, "the moose" was the most supportive person to her which may be that we really don't actually know Nene like we think we do, and "dumdum" has used the most common sense of them all by not letting them get to her again. Plus, the only two who came to Kenya's aid when was hurting the most was Phaedra and Porsha respectively, so no. They would've handled the rumor differently.
  • Love 4

I would have expected Kenya to be the most sympathetic to Phaedra regarding Cynthia's claims. She's walked in those shoes. I guess she fell out of them pretty quickly once the cameras turned on.

She could have been.  For another woman who's not called her a whore for years and maintain the sentiment to this day.

Kenya didn't say anything about the cheating at the dinner until Phaedra decided to use her as an example to take the heat off herself. What exactly was Kenya suppose to say then? Give Phaedra all the benefits she did when the lies were about Kenya. Kenya's never been accused of being a saint. 

• Love 7
(edited)

I find it funny how they always say they want the girls to get together and have a good time when it's anything but. As they always fights and ready to get in a fight. It just wreaked of producers dipping their damn hands in it.

Phaedra needs to sit down somewhere talking about how she's going to beat someone's ass. Know damn well she doesn't want to be in jail for assault charges and get kicked off the show and lose her RHOA money. She needs to STFU, sick of her thinking that she's better than everyone when clearly she's not and that talking head with that chain wrapped around her neck she looks stupid.

Phaedra sure as hell is acting guilty and like she's having an affair. When called out and the first thing you wanna do is reflect and wanna attack someone, there's some truth in it. She still wants to give off this "southern bell" act.

Cynthia got to stop being sloppy. If she's going to dish and put things out on the table, she needs to be better at it. She can't bring up something and then want to back track.

Nene is just a big hypocrite, talking about how she doesn't bring drama up at a table when she's done that plenty of times. Calling Claudia a whore and saying she apologized in private or something like that when we seen that it's not even true. She's so grating and such a liar. Why does anyone even want to hang out with her?

Why is Kandi's relationship with Phaedra being questioned all of a sudden? Just because she didn't get up and immediately walk out with Phaedra? Because she didn't stand up and block anything? Porsha STFU and anyone else that wants to question it. If Phaedra isn't filling her in on information going on in her life then what is Kandi suppose to do? Beg for it. I don't think so. I think another reason why Porsha been reduced to friend status is not only her assault on Kenya but also because she's dumb as all hell.

Edited by ShadowSixx
  • Love 6
(edited)

I no longer recall what exactly he said, but I laughed my arse off at Apollo's incorrect use of the word "asunder" at the very beginning.

Once again, Don Juan should have been fired for bad-mouthing Kandi's husband's performance in bed. Why does she put up with this crap? OK, can someone explain what Todd was talking about with he complained about her "bonnet". That was some sort of slang term, right?

What is up with Cynthia's long blonde hair? That is not a good look for her. I wish Cynthia would shut up about what she heard second-hand about Phaedra and get off her high horse, for that matter.  Naturally, she runs and tells Kenya, who of course over-reacts with the typical crocodile tears.

Meanwhile, Phaedra calls an exorcist to bless her house. I was not aware of protestants doing that sort of thing, plus, was the exorcist's assistant a man?  "Fix it, Jesus!"  is part of an exorcism chant? Whuddathunk?

Everyone goes out to squash their beef again at a Argentinian beef house. I'm not sure why they called it Brazilian; maybe I am wrong. Porsha, naturally, wears a short green dress and pink lipstick that makes her look like a cheap floozy. I'm tired of hearing NeeNee brag about being on Broadway. Did that ever happen? I'm drawing a blank here. For some odd reason, Cynthia felt compelled to confront Phaedra about the gossip spread by Apollo to Kandi and Peter. I can only assume Kandi didn't tell anyone what she heard. Wow, whudda thunk NeeNee would be the voice of reason? And predictably, Kenya provokes people, then acts all surprised when people react to her. What is this, the third time this has happened? Cynthia needs to shut up about "putting things on the table".. NeeNee is once again, the vox of reason. Has Hell frozen over?

Edited by Ubiquitous
  • Love 2

Meanwhile, Phaedra calls an exorcist to bless her house.I was not aware of protestants doing that sort of thing, plus, was the exorcist's assistant a man? "Fix it, Jesus!" is part of an exorcism chant? Whuddathunk?

That was a pastor, not an exorcist. He was blessing the home and telling any evil leftover Apollo mojo to be gone. I loved how the camera focused on Apollo's photo when the pastor mentioned the devil.

• Love 3

That was a pastor, not an exorcist. He was blessing the home and telling any evil leftover Apollo mojo to be gone. I loved how the camera focused on Apollo's photo when the pastor mentioned the devil.

I've found bleach to be a much better mojo remover....

• Love 4

Cynthia, Kenya and Claudia looked very foolish and petty. They're constantly stating how beautiful, intelligent, refined, supportive and respectful they are. Next week Cynthia has the nerve to say she wasn't trying to start anything by bringing up Mr. Chocolate? This had nothing to do with her. Have something going on in your own life instead of obsessing over Phaedra. They have nothing! They sit around telling each other how fabulous they are. I just can't stand them and how they've monopolized the show with their fake b.s. This isn't just a "storyline" for Phaedra. Apollo's in a real jail. Ayden and Dylan are real children who are going to be virtually Fatherless for the prime years of their lives. You want to taunt someone you don't like as her life falls apart? You want to follow people out of a restaurant so you can continue the argument? It's not about clearing your good name. It's about gloating. Own that messiness.

NeNe nailed Cynthia in her THs.

So Kandi admits that she never reached out to Phaedra during this whole ordeal? Yeah, I can understand Phaedra being confused. If you're someone's true friend you are there for them no matter what. Even a simple text stating you're thinking of them can mean the world.

• Love 13

I wish Phaedra hadn't gotten mad at Kenya. She easily could have messed Kenya's bullshit up just by saying "Oh! Apollo's text messages are real all of a sudden. Just as real as the ones he sent you, I guess."

I don't mind Kenya being bitchy about the text messages, but don't you dare get indignant with it like it just OBVIOUSLY must be true. Bitch you've seen neither hide nor hair of ANY information, you just heard from Cynthia who heard from Peter who was told by Apollo. Shut up.

• Love 11

Once again, Don Juan should have been fired for bad-mouthing Kandi's husband's performance in bed. Why does she put up with this crap? OK, can someone explain what Todd was talking about with he complained about her "bonnet". That was some sort of slang term, right?

No, it wasn't a slang term. He meant just that...a bonnet. Many black women sleep with a silk scarf or bonnet on to maintain their hairstyles. He said it's a turn off, so he wants her to look sexier when they are in bed.

• Love 6

No, it wasn't a slang term. He meant just that...a bonnet. Many black women sleep with a silk scarf or bonnet on to maintain their hairstyles. He said it's a turn off, so he wants her to look sexier when they are in bed.

Ohhh, you mean like covering the curlers? Yeah, it wouldn't hurt Kandi to sex things up a bit.
  • Love 2

Using my Chris Rock logic, I'm not saying Phaedra should've tried to hit Kenya, but I understand. I'm no Phaedra fan, nor am I one of NeNe or Porsha (I LOATHE THEM), but Kenya and Cynthia had a shitload of nerve to question Phaedra about who she's sleeping with. I don't care if she was laying it low and spreading it wide (TM the mama from Braxton Family Values) for all of Atlanta and beyond, it's none of their damn business. Both of them sitting there like she OWED them an explanation is bullshit. I've always liked Cynthia, but this mess right here is indefensible. She was messy as hell and I hope Peter told her about herself for doing that. Damn her for making me agree with NeNe about bringing that up in front of everybody. She should've kept that bs apology or whatever she has for Phaedra next week. Good for Phaedra for leaving her dumb behind sitting there.

• Love 13