Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E15: Chocolate Does A Body Good

• Start Topic

WTH was up with Phaedra's half ass Aunt Esther from Sanford and Son swing of her handbag? Either swing to hit or sit your donk down. Sidenote: just me or did Phae get breast implants? I notice they appear much bigger this season while avoiding that struggletitty look she rocked in previous season. She also appears to be going hard on the botox and fillers. Her forehead seems exceptionally smooth but her hairline looks so weird and there are these veins by her hairline that I can't help but stare at every time they do close-ups of her.

This franchise is losing its luster. This combo of girls just isn't working for me.

Bring back Sheree. Both Claudia and Porsha need to go. Both of them combined ain't fit to pave the driveway of Sheree's Neverland Chateau. 

Kenya needs to actually share real aspects of her personal life, especially dating and boyfriends (and none of that fake ass Walter shit either) or join Claudia and Porsha in the pile of discarded peach pits.

Nene, if her heart isn't in it and she can't be bothered needs to see herself out. 

Cynthia - her lane is fence sitting cute fun friend/cheerleader with a problematic money leeching husband. Any attempts to appear 'bout it or 'spill the tea' should be avoided at all costs. Seriously! 

Demetria is a non-fucking factor. 

• Love 9

I tend to believe Phaedra on the cheating rumors. Not that I think she wouldn't ever cheat, but,  she is too smart to leave text evidence asking to have her booty spanked.  She is way to calculating to make a slip like that. 

Cynthia= Desperate to keep the peach. 

Kenya's crying about being called a whore. Grow up, woman. That story is old and I'm sick of her crocodile tears.  

Kandi has to be the worst friend ever. One of your best friends husbands is going to prison for 8 years, he's a lunatic, and you don't even care to see how your friend and her children are holding up through all of it?  Oh, that's right. She has a play that was a flop and her man doesn't want to have sex with her even with all of her bedroom Kandi toys. Much more important. 

On a shallow note, all these women are looking like they have put on some pounds, except Claudia and Demetria. Damn, their asses are huge.....Also, at the dinner every time one of them looked down at the table you could see the inch of glue holding their fake eyelashes on. They're all looking pretty rough this season.  

• Love 5
(edited)

There is a huge difference between Phaedra truly thinking Kenya was a whore, what, with her husband telling her (and I believe showing her) texts that she thought were real from Kenya. Kenya, in the other hand, is basing her judgment on second-hand information, information Cynthia didn't even see with her own two eyes! Come on. There's a huge difference to me.

I think Phaedra was  aware that her huzzband was a serious con well before he was sent asunder.  She was cool with him up to the sentencing.

Edited by SpringTulips
  • Love 11

Phaedra reminds me of the black widow spider that stings her mate to kill once the deed is done.

She SO knew about Apollo, knew what was coming for him and just let him be til then, with the strip bars, etc., while she lived a separate life (obtaining her license in another state?), and whatever other twelve jobs. He started refusing to play with her because he realized that he was a prop for her photo shoots. Having successfully contributed his sperm, he was largely irrelevant to her. He resented it because he wants to be the user. ("She was effing me on a bare mattress while I had my ankle whatever")

I don't think P was "abused" by him; I just think that there was a point where they were really only "together" for purposes of the show and she had reached the point where his physical presence was abhorrent to her.

You can turn around on someone you once cared for and that doesn't mean hate. It means you view them as though through a glass pane; they cannot touch you any longer. You stop reacting.

Phaedra's been on a trajectory like this since her second pregnancy.

Kandi should pay attention, but she too acts as though Todd is a prop in her fairy tale.

• Love 13

On a shallow note, all these women are looking like they have put on some pounds, except Claudia and Demetria. Damn, their asses are huge.....Also, at the dinner every time one of them looked down at the table you could see the inch of glue holding their fake eyelashes on. They're all looking pretty rough this season.

Kenya and Cynthia looked like they lost weight to me. Kenya especially is looking noticeably slimmer minus that asphalt ass. 

Cynthia - her lane is fence sitting cute fun friend/cheerleader with a problematic money leeching husband. Any attempts to appear 'bout it or 'spill the tea' should be avoided at all costs. Seriously! 

Seriously.

Going against the grain here, but her abysmal attempts at tea spilling is why I can't dislike her. She is an idiot for agreeing to be the spiller and going about in the most moronic way possible.

Cynthia is inherently, a good person who happens to a very very bad actresses.  There are worst housewives.

• Love 3

Sooo...my honey happened to catch this episode with me last night, and caught Todd's comments about the bonnet...and cosigned VEHEMENTLY. So I may or may not have "innocently" come to bed with one on...to which I was greeted with "Ummm....are you about to take a shower or something? Cause YOU wont be getting any tonight with that thing on!". LMAO! I lowkey wanted to keep it on my fresh new 'do...but I'm leaving town for a week and need some "camel storage". So off it came. 

Kandi, Imma need you to take that bonnet off and get you a baby, honey!

• Love 4
Why would she be, when the woman couldn't even be woman enough to apologize for believing her husband's lies? I think Kenya would have been completely sympathetic. But Phaedra didn't deserve her sympathy IMO.

Phaedra stated that the reason she believed Apollo was due to Kenya's persistent flirting with Apollo in front of her and behind her back.  Kenya didn't hide the fact that she was attracted to Apollo which made it easier for Phaedra to believe him and his "text" from Kenya.  Kenya has no basis for her belief that Phaedra cheated on Apollo, in fact she is living breathing proof that Apollo can manufacture text msg as "proof" Kenya was dead wrong.  

• Love 16

And what was all that security.  Has Phaedra been elected to something I don't know about?

Hee hee, watching them hustle her to the service elvator was kinda funny. I noticed they didn't really say why they took her out that way...

And did everyone notice the fist punch in the wall?

How conveeeeenient!

• Love 5

Hee hee, watching them hustle her to the service elvator was kinda funny. I noticed they didn't really say why they took her out that way...

How conveeeeenient!

It is until you realize this was during the filming and not when we were questioning

• Love 4

Demetria was like, "Later for these heifers."

Cynthia looked a hot mess.  It looked like there were two insects covering Cynthia's eyes.

BTW, how come Kenya believed Apollo's texts when Apollo was the one who lied about Kenya being a whore?  If Apollo lied on Kenya, what makes her think he wouldn't lie on Phaedra?  

Todd and the bonnet.  He's ignorant.  Many black women wear bonnets on their heads, so fucking what?   If he wants to be with a black woman, he better learn to deal, or maybe he doesn't want to be with a black woman at all.  There is that.

Because it's convenient and easy and a way to give Phaedra a taste of her own medicine. Which, had she admitted to it and played it up, would be hilariously bitchy. But instead she wants to play victim. Bye, Felicia.

• Love 3
(edited)

Sooo...my honey happened to catch this episode with me last night, and caught Todd's comments about the bonnet...and cosigned VEHEMENTLY. So I may or may not have "innocently" come to bed with one on...to which I was greeted with "Ummm....are you about to take a shower or something? Cause YOU wont be getting any tonight with that thing on!". LMAO! I lowkey wanted to keep it on my fresh new 'do...but I'm leaving town for a week and need some "camel storage". So off it came.

Kandi, Imma need you to take that bonnet off and get you a baby, honey!

Oh he's so wrong for that. Tell him not one drop of his sweat better hit your head. I'm "allowed" to wear the bonnet, but the scarf is apparently a problem.

Did you happen to notice the scene where Kenya and Brandon were taking the twerking dance class? Kenya's booty looked unnatural to me during that scene,

I did. There's no way Kenya can claim that booty is real. It looked like when Martin would wear the fake butt to play Sheneneh. It looked like it wasn't even attached to her body. Edited by charmed1
  • Love 5

Kenya and Cynthia looked like they lost weight to me. Kenya especially is looking noticeably slimmer minus that asphalt ass. 

Did you happen to notice the scene where Kenya and Brandon were taking the twerking dance class?  Kenya's booty looked unnatural to me during that scene, and, I laughed out loud when the camera zoomed in, because....OMG - you could see Kenya's butt crack!!  Wasn't she the one who thought that was soooo classless at Cynthia's modeling school auditions?? 

• Love 3

Phaedra stated that the reason she believed Apollo was due to Kenya's persistent flirting with Apollo in front of her and behind her back.  Kenya didn't hide the fact that she was attracted to Apollo which made it easier for Phaedra to believe him and his "text" from Kenya.  Kenya has no basis for her belief that Phaedra cheated on Apollo, in fact she is living breathing proof that Apollo can manufacture text msg as "proof" Kenya was dead wrong.  

That fake-ass flirt was nothing and Phaedra knew it. A couple of comments about how cute her husband was? Isn't that why she picked that particular flavor? If that's the standard of proof both she AND Nene were "whoring" it up with Peter. So why would Kenya disbelieve Phaedra would cheat on Apollo? It's clear their relationship isn't of the sort where she'd be giving her the benefit of the doubt.

That said, it's irrelevant in this case. Phaedra knew Apollo was a liar and neither of them ever showed proof of a text - and if they had one they damned sure would have. But just as it was convenient for Phaedra to believe Apollo when it suited her, I have no problem with Kenya making those same accusations back - whether she really believes it or not. Phaedra and her three-peat convict huzzbin own the stench on this pile of shit. Do I know if Phaedra cheated? Nope. Is it possible? Yup. Do I care in the context that if Kenya wants to sling it back it needs to be true? Uh... nope.

You live by the (Apollo lie) sword, you die by the (Apollo lie) sword. 

On second viewing, I noticed how demurely Porsha sipped her drink, Nene averted her eyes, and Demetria cracked the fuck up when the Mr. Chocolate accusations started flying.

Kandi stayed behind all of a minute, because, you know, she was hosting ALL the guests. Not just Phaedra. And still, she left them behind to catch up with Phaedra before she was even out the effin' door! Porsha trying to make something dramatic out of her not rushing to Phaedra's side to catch her in case she caught the vapors was just being extra and instigating.

• Love 7

I hate when people think saying, "I didn't have any malicious intent," (Cynthia is shown saying this to Phaedra in the clip for next week) or something to that effect, completely absolves them of any responsibility for whatever hurtful/rude/mean they've said... ESPECIALLY when their intentions clearly weren't good. "Malicious" or not is a matter of semantics, but Cynthia knows good and damn well that she was not coming from a place of concern or well-meaning. Why not just give a genuine apology if that's what you're acting like you want to do? If nothing else, just say you shouldn't have brought it up on front of everyone and leave it at that. Non-apologies are seriously one of my biggest pet peeves. I hope Cynthia is gaining some self-awareness watching herself this season. I used to really like her, but she's become so hard to watch.

• Love 4

It is until you realize this was during the filming and not when we were questioning

When did Phaedra first claim that Apollo was punching holes in the walls? This is the first time we've seen "evidence" of that.

• Love 1

It's the WAY all these women apologize that makes it a non-apology. "IF I did anything...I'm sorry" or "If YOU THINK I was out of line...I'm sorry." No one ever owns their behavior.

When did Phaedra first claim that Apollo was punching holes in the walls? This is the first time we've seen "evidence" of that.

It was an episode or two back, but Phaedra also had not let cameras into her home as extensively as she did last night. You can go back to the past two episode threads and find where it was mentioned.

• Love 1

Did you happen to notice the scene where Kenya and Brandon were taking the twerking dance class?  Kenya's booty looked unnatural to me during that scene, and, I laughed out loud when the camera zoomed in, because....OMG - you could see Kenya's butt crack!!  Wasn't she the one who thought that was soooo classless at Cynthia's modeling school auditions?? 

Also, why was Kenya the only one in street clothes?? Everyone else was in workout gear.

• Love 3

Having successfully contributed his sperm, he was largely irrelevant to her.

Kandi should pay attention, but she too acts as though Todd is a prop in her fairy tale.

This is probably why Todd isn't trying to donate any sperm.  Once he does and Kandi has her baby, she's going to kick him to the curb.

Todd saw what happened with Phaedra & Apollo.  He ain't trying to be next.

• Love 2

Kandi strikes me as the type that when she gets a man she forgets her friends. This isn't even related to the "Kandi hasn't called Phaedra" plotline. Her thirst to get married and have a huzzbin looks like it's backfiring.

Cynthia is the absolute worst. She tries to be messy, but when she's confronted about her messiness she looks like she's going to cry. She's a square peg trying to fit into a round hole. Spilling tea is not her forte. She can't even confront her grifter ass huzzbin about his spending habits. How did she think she could handle a rumor about an alleged affair? Sit down forever, Cynthia.

Shut the fuck up, Kenya.

When Nene and Porsha look like the rational ones in a situation, you know something is terribly wrong.

• Love 4

I am not sure why Kandi wants to have a baby so badly if her marriage is heading down a bumpy road, till that is straightened out I can't imagine why she would want to change the dynamics with a baby.  We all know how stressful a new baby is even if the marriage is solid.

• Love 1
(edited)

Kandi stayed behind all of a minute, because, you know, she was hosting ALL the guests. Not just Phaedra. And still, she left them behind to catch up with Phaedra before she was even out the effin' door! Porsha trying to make something dramatic out of her not rushing to Phaedra's side to catch her in case she caught the vapors was just being extra and instigating.

I think Porsha's point was that when Phaedra stood up like she was gonna hit Kenya everybody responded verbally, but the 2 to get up and actually try to get Phaedra away were her and Nene. Kandi stayed her ass right in her seat, until they left the room. Then she followed along.

Kandi doesn't strike me as someone who deals with other people's emotions well. She just sits there with that delayed ass smile on her face and goes "oh lord".

Edited by Watermelon
  • Love 6
(edited)

Apollo have been on a smear campaign for over a year and a half, now.  He started by complaining that she wasn't the same person she was when they met. (ie growing up) and he was complaining about her to anyone who would listen.  It was around the time that Kenya and Porsha came onto the show that divorce rumors were making the rounds and they both tried to quell them but you could see the cracks in their relationship.  

As Kenya inserted herself more and more into their marriage, the crack got much worse and everyone could see the blatant disrespect he had for Phaedra on many occasions including his insistance that he will not be deterred from talking to whomever he wanted (meaning Kenya).  Once the arrest was made, he turned it up to eleven.  First he made a point of bragging bout going to strip clubs and having his own money.  Then the fights with cast members, then how he treated her in Mexico.  Once he came back from there, he really dug into the trash Phaedra campaign.  First letting everyone know she slept with him on his mattress right after he got out of jail (basically labelling her a slut), trying to be the first to divorce her before she divorced him, trying to break the prenup, threatening her for money.

Then it got serious.  First he publicly apologized to Kenya only when he knew Phaedra wouldn't be at Peters Bday party, then getting on twitter and trashing her and then when that wasn't enough, he started threatening her all the while not being there for her or the kids before he went away.  We don't know much about what happened in the house but I believe it was very bad.  I honestly believe he apologized to Kenya in order to shame Phaedra.  His twitter rants were all bout how much he hated Phaedra.  Right up to the very last day, he tried to find some legal way to glean money from her and then..... the accusation of adultry.

It was his last card and he knew who to go to.  He went to Peter because he knew Peter would tell Cynthia who would tell Kenya.  He also knew kenya would gladly confront Phaedra in front of everyone  Just like it happened.  He also told Todd because Todd was sympathetic.  However, he knew that would go nowhere.

And now the letter he seen just dogging Phaedra and calling her fat and ugly.

I really do not think Phaedra signed up for this.  This is also why I absolutely do not believe there was ever an affair.

Edited by Aging Goth
  • Love 10

Kandi doesn't have a marriage. All she had was a wedding in a warehouse at which she picked up 2 new accessories - a ring and man to call her husband.

Don Juan is a nasty ass person. He seems to genuinely dislike Todd.  I think he is still butt hurt over being told he isn't doing his job right. One thing I have noticed is that Todd never says anything directly to him when he makes these nasty comments. Todd doesn't even seem to say much to Kandi other than the 'where do you get these people' statement he said last night. Otherwise, he is just quietly takes it. With Mama Joyce and Kandi's other issues I knew that the newlyweds would have a tough road but I never imagined that Kandi would be this messy and ridiculous. I never imagined that she would allow her employees to disrespect her husband and marriage like that and her not say a damn thing! Kandi ain't shit! Counseling ain't help unless you are actually willing to change your behavior. Todd is obviously unhappy about a lot of things but I don't see anything to indicate that Kandi is willing to do the work and make the sacrifices in order to try to make him happy. I don't think she needs to disown or even cuss out her mother but damn, set some damn boundaries and stop rewarding her abhorrent behavior. 

The only thing I can get worked up at about another confrontation at a nice restaurant is how ineffectively and awkwardly Cynthia first broached the subject. Otherwise? Hell they all know the damn game. When they all come together in one place shit not only is gonna go down, they are contractually obligated to.

• Love 6

I am not sure why Kandi wants to have a baby so badly if her marriage is heading down a bumpy road,

Kandi wants the baby. She mentioned several episodes back, before Todd was ever in the picture, that she wanted another baby and she wanted to have this baby in wedlock.  She does not want to be a 2 time baby momma.

So she's got the wedlock part, now she needs the <strike>sperm donor</strike> baby.

Todd is not fulfilling his part as the sperm donor.  The only reason she needs Todd for is to have a baby.   And if the only/main reason she wants to have sex with Todd is to have a baby, she doesn't need to dress up or look nice for him.  Just stick your stuff in my stuff and get me pregnant...I don't need you to make me feel good because that's what Bedroom Kandi is for.

Although, if they are relying on Dr. Sherry to help them out, they might as well file for divorce because it seemed like the Braxton Sister's relationship got WORSE after they started working with Dr. Sherry.

• Love 6

Kandi wants the baby. She mentioned several episodes back, before Todd was ever in the picture, that she wanted another baby and she wanted to have this baby in wedlock.  She does not want to be a 2 time baby momma.

So she's got the wedlock part, now she needs the <strike>sperm donor</strike> baby.

Todd is not fulfilling his part as the sperm donor.  The only reason she needs Todd for is to have a baby.   And if the only/main reason she wants to have sex with Todd is to have a baby, she doesn't need to dress up or look nice for him.  Just stick your stuff in my stuff and get me pregnant...I don't need you to make me feel good because that's what Bedroom Kandi is for.

Although, if they are relying on Dr. Sherry to help them out, they might as well file for divorce because it seemed like the Braxton Sister's relationship got WORSE after they started working with Dr. Sherry.

Dr. Sherry is more useless than Miss Cleo 

• Love 3

The comment below was "milk outta my nose" funny!!!  Thanks for the needed chuckle today.

WTH was up with Phaedra's half ass Aunt Esther from Sanford and Son swing of her handbag? Either swing to hit or sit your donk down.

• Love 2

Well, then he better figure out what he's gonna do. Because Kandi wants that baby!

Todd is probably looking at that ovulation chart Kandi made with their daughters and is like "nope, not going to do it on these days"

• Love 5
(edited)

I agree Phaedra is not getting a pass from me. She enjoys the drama that doesn't involve her, she spent so much time making Kenya look bad and now that the shoe is on the other foot, she can't handle it. She can confront people so Kenya can in turn can confront her. One thing can't be applied to one character and not the rest.  If Phaedra can dish it, then she better damn well be able to take it or just get the hell on somewhere and stay in that house and never come out.

I have watched just about every episode of this show and some of them a couple of times and I have never seen an incident where Phaedra initiated a confrontation with Kenya.  What I have seen is Phaedra reacting to Kenya.  Kenya is the one who always starts shit.  She constantly provokes people and when she gets a reaction, she tries to play innocent, which is quite a stretch for Kenya.  She does underhanded things like making videos depicting people in a bad light.  Nobody does that but her.  She really needs to sit down and shut up!

I also could see how upset and frazzled Phaedra seemed, but really - did she need two HUGE bodyguards and have to leave the hotel through the service entrance?  Wasn't Apollo already "asunder" at that point?

I don't blame Phaedra for being extra cautious.  She thought Apollo had already turned himself in before and he showed up at the house acting the ass that he is.  She didn't want to take the chance that he had eluded his lockup date again.

Edited by swankie
  • Love 4

I hate when people think saying, "I didn't have any malicious intent," (Cynthia is shown saying this to Phaedra in the clip for next week) or something to that effect, completely absolves them of any responsibility for whatever hurtful/rude/mean they've said... ESPECIALLY when their intentions clearly weren't good. "Malicious" or not is a matter of semantics, but Cynthia knows good and damn well that she was not coming from a place of concern or well-meaning. Why not just give a genuine apology if that's what you're acting like you want to do? If nothing else, just say you shouldn't have brought it up on front of everyone and leave it at that. Non-apologies are seriously one of my biggest pet peeves. I hope Cynthia is gaining some self-awareness watching herself this season. I used to really like her, but she's become so hard to watch.

Cynthia is becoming Kenya's sock puppet the same way she was with Nene when they were friends.  Cynthia herself said she didn't really have a bone to pick with Phaedra, so why go all out to spread that vicious lie about her and start a fight?  I'll tell you why.  Because Kenya doesn't like Phaedra so therefore Cynthia doesn't like Phaedra.  Cynthia has become so pathetic I can't believe Leon was actually ever involved with that shit starter.

• Love 6

Kandi has to be the worst friend ever. One of your best friends husbands is going to prison for 8 years, he's a lunatic, and you don't even care to see how your friend and her children are holding up through all of it?  Oh, that's right. She has a play that was a flop and her man doesn't want to have sex with her even with all of her bedroom Kandi toys. Much more important. 

Every time someone asked Phaedra questions about the mess with Apollo, she refused to answer, maybe uttered an idiom or two, and changed the subject. They even showed an exact scene of this, with Kandi trying to talk to her one-on-one, and Phaedra said nothing. When you do that enough with a friend, they get the message. Now all of a sudden Phaedra needs "support," and criticizes Kandi for not being there? You can't have it both ways. It's such a contrived storyline.

• Love 12
(edited)

Fuck Phaedra. Her trifling ass has lied since day one. Apollo didn't doctor any texts she lied and said that she saw texts of Kenya offering sex. Then she said Apollo called her as soon as he saw Kenya in LA.... But Apollo admitted he never saw her in LA so how could he have called Phaedra to say that? I truly believe she was having an affair and I reveled in Kenya calling that fake bitch out as she scurried out of there like the cockroach she is.

Fuck Nene for saying Cynthia was messy after her broad back ass instigated the Pillow Talk fight last season.

Fuck Porsha for trying to brew drama between Kandi and Phaedra and having the nerve to question Kandi's loyalty when she doesn't know shit about the dynamics of their friendship.

These three hypocrites need to be fired.

Edited by RollingStone23
  • Love 14

Phaedra can spare me her pearl clutching now; she knew what Apollo was when she married him.  How "clean" is he now?  She acts like she's done with him, but they're not divorced, plus he's in her life at least until the boys turn 18. They're pretty much permanently linked now, even if she thinks he is a demon.

Kandi, show your husband some respect and have your employees do the same.  Oh wait, I doubt they have any respect for you.  They just won't say shit on camera and bite the hand that feeds them (aka lets them loaf and do whatever).  Kandi and Todd are so headed for divorce court.

Cynthia - it's bad when you look more stupid than Porsha.  Kenya stop blubbering about shit that is of no consequence now.

This used to be a fun show.  Now it's just tired and boring.   I'll gladly trade a dinner bitchfest for another Dwight produced extravagannnnza - birthday, bridal/baby shower, housewarming, fashion show - with or without fashions, the opening of an envelope - just something other than what's being shown now.

• Love 10

Cynthia needs to leave the Runteldat game to those who actually have the balls to pull it off. Cynthia knew she was wrong because she could not look anyone in the eye while she was trying so hard to play the shade game. Its bad enough she could not make eye contact, but she could not even intelligently get her point across. If that had of been me I would have read her the riot act and stomped her mud hole and walked that sucker dry!

I do not get Kenya's hysterics. The whole time Apollo said she was "textsing" him, she denied it while looking for all the world like she was chasing him and he was responding. She was gleeful that Phaedra was so upset, and her denials sounded hollow. Then when it finally comes out that she didn't meet him in LA, etc., the waterworks begin. "Oh, (sob) I'm vindicated (sob) you should have known not to call me a whore! Sob)" Repeat performance with more hysteria on this episode.

Cynthia was a jerk to bring up Apollo's accusations in the middle of the dinner, insisting that Phaedra explain to her what she was doing and "come clean." What business was it of hers? Or Kenya's? Or anyone's? Kenya brought a lot of what came against her upon herself by the way she was constantly flirting with Apollo. Why wouldn't people think she was loose, flirting with a married man like she did?

That whole scene was a mess.

• Love 4

Todd and the bonnet.  He's ignorant.  Many black women wear bonnets on their heads, so fucking what?   If he wants to be with a black woman, he better learn to deal, or maybe he doesn't want to be with a black woman at all.  There is that.

Black women wear "bonnet" to protect their hair, White women wear goop on their face to protect their face.  Just because he deals doesn't mean he likes is, no more than the big curlers. My husband's thing was I wear a rag to protect my hair so I can look good for other men, the next day. As a result he has to smell the gel, creme whatever, get pass the smell of the rag and expect him to be turned on?  That made sense to me and because I cared about him, I washed the "bonnet' out in the shower the next morning,left it in the bathroom with my pajamas  he always falls asleep after I rock his world, I go to the bathroom and put on the bonnet and my pajamas. 

• Love 1
(edited)

I think Phaedra was aware that her huzzband was a serious con well before he was sent asunder. She was cool with him up to the sentencing.

Nothing about Apollo and Phaedra seemed cool, to me.

Last season things were so tense between them. This season seemed the same. Well except Apollo was frightening.

Cynthia is a mess.

Kenya please stop with the fake crying.

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 2
(edited)

The problem with this show now is we don't see anything of the women's lives.  On Beverly Hills, we see their homes,their families, we see them going out to nice functions.  Kenya doesn't really live in Atlanta, so she has no storyline; Claudia doesn't have one either, except that she's biracial.  Porsha doesn't have one but she's only a friend so she doesn't need one; Nene isn't really into it anymore; Cynthia probably doesn't want to show too much because we'll see what pond scum her husband is.  The only people who have stories, bad or good are Phaedra and Kandi, they may not have the best stories, but they have them.  

Maybe what they should do is pick women who actually have lives and storylines they can show; that way the fake nonsense of who said what to whom, won't be the only thing this show has going for it.  

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 3

LMAO at Cynthia's mega bitch move to call Phaedra out at a dinner with the whole cast. She really wanted to keep her peach.

Ha. It's so formulaic and boring now. All these shows that follow this Housewives format have the one person who is supposed to call someone out at the dinner table. I wish they'd swap them out; maybe it'd be less boring. Let Ramona tell Phaedra about her sexting Mr. Chocolate and then dance on the table in bug eyed glory. I'd definitely watch that.
  • Love 3

LMAO at Cynthia's mega bitch move to call Phaedra out at a dinner with the whole cast. She really wanted to keep her peach.

Yes, and still failed lol. Kenya had to jump in, because Mush mouth Cynthia couldn't spit it out.

I have to agree with this. There was NO REASON  to bring that up at that moment. It was actually cruel because obviously

Pheadra just lost her husband to prison. Who brings up "touchy subjects" with a group of women who do not wish you well?

BRAVO production, that's who. I'm sure they told Cynthia to bring it up and exactly how they wanted it to go down. You could tell she was extremely uncomfortable with it, but you know, as we all have said, Girl gotta keep her peach! 

• Love 3