Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers & Speculation: Running Hot & Cold

• Start Topic

11 hours ago, tennisgurl said:

The gang accidentally screws up the reformation? 

Or Grace Kelly is the latest time-displaced figure -- sort of a Helen of Troy in reverse -- and the gang has to get her back to Monaco in 1956 so she can become Princess Grace.

• Love 3

According to my TV watching app (Next Episode), the next few episode titles are:

#310 Daddy Darhkest

#311  Here I Go Again

#312 The Curse of the Earth Totem

#313 No Country for Old Dads

#314 Amazing Grace

I'm not sure where they're pulling the information from or how accurate it is, but we already knew three of those episode titles.  Only two (311 & 313) are new, to the best of my knowledge.

There was some talk awhile back about Quentin Lance appearing on Legends this season, but I haven't heard anything lately, and haven't heard anything about Paul Blackthorne doing any filming for Legends.  But the title made me wonder.

311 - Here I Go Again - wasn't there something about a time loop episode where Zari and Gideon have to work together to get everyone out of it?

And then there was the pirates episode - I wonder which one that is?

On 1/5/2018 at 11:11 AM, tennisgurl said:

The gang accidentally screws up the reformation? 

That would have been a good plot for last October because October 31st 2017 was the 500th anniversary of Martin Luthor's Ninety-Five Theses, which started the Reformation.

• Love 2

Interview with CW president that kind of confirms Wally as a new Legends. I'm glad MP holds Sara, Mick, & Zari in such high regard:

https://blackgirlnerds.com/bgn-exclusive-interview-with-mark-pedowitz-president-of-the-cw/

MP: As we’ve lost some characters this season, you will see new ones pop up.

Kay-B: That’s good to hear. I will say the departure of Firestorm as a unit was hard. The way Franz (Drameh) handled the material on his way out, he did a great job.

MP: He’s an incredible actor, but you might see Wally West (Keiynan Lonsdale) show up on Legends.

Edited by Proteus
  • Love 2

I decided to pick up a few issues of John Constantine's comics to refresh myself with his character, and from what I have read, I think this arc could be freaking awesome, and fit into the show really well. It might be a bit darker than usual (and now is a good time in the show to have a bit of that, with the team still dealing with their recent loss AND a creepy new enemy) but also with a snarky, rebellious sense of humor that the show has developed so well. There are definitely some aspects from the comics that could be really cool if it gets a bit incorporated, even just a bit.

• Love 1

I think Constintine will be a great fit for Legends.  I liked him on Arrow.  Magic and demons work on this show better than any of the others. I'm excited to see his scenes with Sara and whether they know each other more then just he saved her soul that one time. 

As for Wally, I've been waiting to see what his first episode will be and how they go about recruiting him. Will they mention that on Flash that he joined the Legends or will one of the Legends be on the Flash to go get him? Either way he's better off on show that will let him grow as a character instead of being an afterthought. 

Edited by Sakura12
  • Love 2
17 hours ago, Sakura12 said:

I think Constintine will be a great fit for Legends.  I liked him on Arrow.  Magic and demons work on this show better than any of the others. I'm excited to see his scenes with Sara and whether they know each other more then just he saved her soul that one time. 

As for Wally, I've been waiting to see what his first episode will be and how they go about recruiting him. Will they mention that on Flash that he joined the Legends or will one of the Legends be on the Flash to go get him? Either way he's better off on show that will let him grow as a character instead of being an afterthought. 

Yeah, I'm looking forward to Constantine on LOT, and especially because it does seem Sara knows him better than the Arrow ep, where they didn't even interact. 

Wally officially being on the show isn't a surprise but I wonder why they're waiting for the press release announcing it. It seems he has done some more filming for The Flash this season so he might not be a permanent addition or could just be like Sara popping back to Star City to learn Laurel died etc. 

If any character is going to go to The Flash (or at least their sets) to recruit him it seems like it would be Nate since they hung out together in CC over the Summer (it might even by *why* that happened). Or else they'll find him travelling some more or even having time travelled to where they are realise he fits their diversity and engineer quota/roll eyes. But seriously, The Flash has never known what to do with him and has done wonders for most of the characters collected from other shows. 

• Love 2

I really hate how there's this person that keeps leaking episode spoilers. I refuse to read anything this person posts. I really hope it doesn't hurt the show. Thanks to the posters who hide the content of these leaks.

• Love 1

I was thinking Mallus has control over the dead, which Sara was. That's why she was able to go to his world and I guess can be taken over by him. 

Souless feral Sara was pretty dangerous, demon Sara would destroy her whole team. 

• Love 1
26 minutes ago, Proteus said:

I really hate how there's this person that keeps leaking episode spoilers. I refuse to read anything this person posts. I really hope it doesn't hurt the show. Thanks to the posters who hide the content of these leaks.

That's fair enough.  For my part spoilers just build my anticipation for the show itself and I'm fine with them continuing, albeit with the content hidden for the sake of those who wish to remain spoiler free.  Speaking of:  possible spoiler for the next new episode

Spoiler

The true name of Mallus is Beebo.  Beebo was a false god but only because he's really a demon?!?

Given that multiple earths are a thing, it's possible that in one of those earth the above revelations about Beebo will occur in that earth's Ep 10 of Legends of Tomorrow...

Edited by johntfs
  • Love 2
44 minutes ago, Proteus said:

These kinds of things don't hurt the ratings. The amount of people who actually see and read it are a not even a blimp on the radar. 

• Love 2

cccan't fighttt deeesiir to pppost smarrrttttasss-

44 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

The amount of people who actually see and read it are a not even a blimp on the radar. 

Actually blimps are huge and slow-moving, so they'd be easily noticed and tracked on radar  A blimp certainly wouldn't be a mere blip on the radar...

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, johntfs said:

cccan't fighttt deeesiir to pppost smarrrttttasss-

Actually blimps are huge and slow-moving, so they'd be easily noticed and tracked on radar  A blimp certainly wouldn't be a mere blip on the radar...

giphy.gif

Lets change that to the proper saying "blip on the radar"

FYI, my comment wasn't directed at anyone on this forum. I was speaking about how I dislike that someone on Twitter, not here, keeps leaking info on these shows. Something that Marc G. has even said he wishes would stop. 

Just wanted to make clear that I am not calling anyone here out on anything whatsoever.

The Thread has Spoilers in its Description ,so if you read in here you know that you get ^^

Most Directors dont like Spoilers ,thats there right.

But i like them and if they stay in Threads and Forums who tell you that to expect if you read in them, there should be no Problem.

Theres a little Tidbit about the next Episode on  Nerdist.com

Edited by Andrew Wiggin
4 hours ago, Andrew Wiggin said:

The Thread has Spoilers in its Description ,so if you read in here you know that you get ^^

Most Directors dont like Spoilers ,thats there right.

But i like them and if they stay in Threads and Forums who tell you that to expect if you read in them, there should be no Problem.

Theres a little Tidbit about the next Episode on  Nerdist.com

I know how this thread works.

Anyway, spoilery picture from Tala:

• Love 4

Good call, tarotx. That does seem to be how most Groundhog Day eps go (Haven and Tru Calling both had a main character die each repetition until the leads got it right). Just as long as everyone’s alive at the end of the episode!

• Love 1

Um, ok. LOL:

http://tvline.com/2018/01/19/president-obama-legends-of-tomorrow-season-3-young-barack/

TVLine has learned exclusively that the time-tripping CW drama is revolving an upcoming Season 3 episode around a teenage version of President Barack Obama. Set in the late ’70s when the future No. 44 was a student at Occidental College, the hour is being penned by Keto Shimizu and James Eagan

Edited by Proteus
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Sakura12 said:

Sometimes they post old photos that could be from around ep 9 or 10. Juliana Harkavy is there too and I don't think the third Black Canary is going to be on Legends. 

Juliana hangs out with them since she's filming Arrow in Vancouver. That's different from Matt Ryan who I believe has no reason to be there unless he's filming. Juliana posted a picture from the same dinner last night in her Instagram story. So I think it just happened last night.

7 hours ago, Proteus said:

Juliana hangs out with them since she's filming Arrow in Vancouver. That's different from Matt Ryan who I believe has no reason to be there unless he's filming. Juliana posted a picture from the same dinner last night in her Instagram story. So I think it just happened last night.

That's cool.  The only thing better than John Constantine for a couple of episode would be John Constantine as a regular on the show just freaking out everybody, heroes, villains and innocent bystanders.

I'll have to see his episode before I completely form an opinion on him that but I'm not sure how I feel about Constantine as a regular. This show doesn't exactly need more regulars, especially men, now that Wally is coming, and the showrunners seem so in love with him that I could see Legends going overboard with him, at least for a while. 

• Love 1

The director of Episode 15 is in the picture above, so that is definitely a recent photo.

According to SpoilerTV, Episode 15 is titled "Necromancing the Stone". Sounds like an episode to do with magic, so it would make sense for Constantine to show up again. Plus, from the director's BTS pictures and videos on Instagram, it seems like Sara is going back to the void place Mallus was in in Episode 9. I wonder if they're using the stone Darhk uses to time travel to talk to Mallus.

• Love 2

http://ew.com/tv/2018/02/01/spoiler-room-star-trek-discovery-legends-tomorrow-100/

When are we going to see Rip Hunter on Legends of Tomorrow? — Benjilau
Very soon! In fact, his reappearance is tied to the introduction of Wally West on the Waverider, set for the Feb. 19 episode. “Wally is brought to the team by Rip Hunter, of all people, and once he meets them, he realizes this is a good group to stay with,” executive producer Marc Guggenheim teases of the speedster’s arrival.

It's interesting that Rip recruits Wally. 

For Wally of course he'd stay, he'll see that the Legends are actually a team and everyone gets to do things. Unlike it being all about Barry in Central City.  

• Love 1

It seems fitting somehow that Rip brings Wally on, since he brought the team together in the first place. Rip may not be great at interacting with other humans, but he can put together a good team! (And by good, I mean entertainingly batshit crazy, of course) ;)

• Love 3

I just realised Ava is also the name of the cyborg from Ex Machina so maybe I'm on the right track and that's a hint. But I forget about I,Tonya. It could just be a fun reference to that. 

Edited by Oreo2234
  • Love 3