Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E13: Sister Act

• Start Topic

I get what you're saying, but VR is actually a boatload of fun. Somehow it's ridiculousness is just...just straight up joy. The boards are lighthearted and fun too. I'm a new convert and I'm loving it.

Nothing against VPR. From the little I've seen, it's doing exactly what it's set out to do. In fact, I think they better capture that heightened reality that Bravo is known for. Maybe I'll give it another try, The housewives are getting a little too real for me.

• Love 3

Kyle gets a big old pass from me on any interaction with or involving Kim. I can be critical of her in a number of ways outside of that domain so I don't say this as someone who finds her to be without any faults whatsoever, but when it comes to having a close family member battling with a life threatening illness (which is what Kim has), you will try all sorts of things in the hopes that it will make a difference. You'll cry, scream, ignore the person, put on a happy front. You'll be passive or you'll be aggressive or you'll just fluctuate between the two. Kyle knows she's effectively watching a situation in which her sister is likely to die from her disease if things don't change (and soon). That's pretty heavy stuff to deal with and know how I view it as an outsider without any emotional ties is a lot different than living with it every day for years and years.

• Love 13

Looks like the death knell will be falling on the Kim/Brandi friendship...Kyle let's the cat out of the bag in her blog.  Guess the twisted sisters are back together again:

As I sat and watched Lisa Rinna sit down to talk with Brandi, attempting to have a similar conversation that Yolanda attempted to have with her, Brandi somehow spun it to turn into a conversation about Kim. Brandi says if Kim knew they were talking about her sobriety, she would die. Yet Brandi KNOWS cameras are there and that Kim will eventually see this. Why would Brandi have this conversation with Lisa Rinna, behind Kim's back, on camera instead of going to Kim directly if she had legitimate concerns? As you will see down the road, this proves to be a pivotal moment.
Thanks for watching .
XO,
Kyle

Edited by RealityTVSmack1
  • Love 1

Kyle could've walked up to Brandi and calmly said hello, and it wouldn't have been enough for Kim. As WireWrap said above:

She enjoys torturing Kyle, she loves to get a whining, crying reaction from Kyle. Watch her face while this is going on, Kim is smug, she is enjoying the pain she causes Kyle.

This is it exactly. Kim was fine with Kyle during their discussion the day before. Then Kim talks Brandi into coming to the mixer with her knowing Kyle and Brandi are on the outs. She did this simply to get a reaction out of Kyle. I don't know if it's payback for LimoGate or for one of any number of childhood issues,but it's fucked up.

It reminds me of a few scenes in S1 when Kyle tried to get Kim to back her up and Kim just sat there and let Kyle twist in the wind.

• Love 15

IMO, Big Kathy set her kids up for failure. Why should Kim have to have been the bread winner that she was (if my facts are correct)? Did BK and her husband work? They should have been supporting their kids and if Kim and Kyle wanted to act then let them but save their earnings for further education. Now we see the results of their childhood even now.

• Love 1

The scene with Lisa and Pandora was weird...I couldn't really figure it out. Did Pandora ask her mother if she was worried that someone would be joining the family? (then Lisa said stop, don't say that.). Did they think that Max was maybe inquiring about his ancestry because he's interested in marrying his girlfriend? Sorry if I got it all wrong and am completely off the mark....I just couldn't understand that exchange.

Just in case no one has answered yet, and sorry if they have, I think Pandy is afraid Max's biological family may become part of the picture. She is very afraid of this, for some reason. Not at all prepared. I imagine what she really fears is that Max will leave for his biological family. I feel sad for her. There is a gut level of emotions for all involved that even when you tell yourself you are being unreasonable, fear of change and the unknown take over.

• Love 4

Looks like the death knell will be falling on the Kim/Brandi friendship...Kyle let's the cat out of the bag in her blog.  Guess the twisted sisters are back together again:

As I sat and watched Lisa Rinna sit down to talk with Brandi, attempting to have a similar conversation that Yolanda attempted to have with her, Brandi somehow spun it to turn into a conversation about Kim. Brandi says if Kim knew they were talking about her sobriety, she would die. Yet Brandi KNOWS cameras are there and that Kim will eventually see this. Why would Brandi have this conversation with Lisa Rinna, behind Kim's back, on camera instead of going to Kim directly if she had legitimate concerns? As you will see down the road, this proves to be a pivotal moment.

Thanks for watching .

XO,

Kyle

I don't think Kim and Kyle are in a good place now, present time. From everything Kyle has said in interviews lately, they are still not really talking. Brandi is still tweeting "hearts" to and about Kim on twitter and Kim tweeted about watching CA/Brandi. There is still a twisted love fest going on between Kim and Brandi. I doubt that Kim watched the last 2 episodes, and I am sure that Brandi already covered her ass with tall tales/lies, so I don't see her having any epiphany concerning her friendship with Brandi. 

I think Kyle is talking about Kim turning on Lisa R based on what Brandi fed her. I am sure that Brandi told Kim it was Lisa R that brought her up in the conversation first and that it was Lisa R that said she, Kim, was using/an addict/suicidal, when in fact it was Brandi.

• Love 10

Just in case no one has answered yet, and sorry if they have, I think Pandy is afraid Max's biological family may become part of the picture. She is very afraid of this, for some reason. Not at all prepared. I imagine what she really fears is that Max will leave for his biological family. I feel sad for her. There is a gut level of emotions for all involved that even when you tell yourself you are being unreasonable, fear of change and the unknown take over.

I'm not sure if she's afraid of Max leaving the family so much as others wanting to join their family (that's how Pandora put it). I'm not sure if she's referring to outsiders, Max's bio parents, or maybe Max's girlfriend. I totally get that this would unearth some strong emotions, and I agree that change is hard and sometimes scary, but I don't think it's unusual at all for an adopted person to at some point in their life start to inquire about their background, and it was odd to me that Pandora was so surprised.

• Love 1

Kyle's house seems so small from the front but in the aerial view it looks much bigger. I would like a thorough tour of it even though I would subject myself to Faye's decorating.

Here is her house before Fay and before the addition.  http://realestate.aol.com/blog/2011/03/11/celebrity-home-of-the-day-real-housewives-kyle-richards/#!slide=878764

I am still one of those people that considers 8,000 square feet (the size after the addition) is a pretty big house.

And of course the final product from Bravo  http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/photos/tour-kyle-richards-home-and-closet

I think Faye did a nice job very traditional.  Even the dining room which was on the show half done came out okay.  Lots of white and French White Oak floors.

• Love 1

Thanks for watching .

XO,

Kyle

I think the dog bite put a wedge between the sisters and brought Brandi back into the fold again.  Just a guess.

• Love 6

I don't think Kim and Kyle are in a good place now, present time. From everything Kyle has said in interviews lately, they are still not really talking. Brandi is still tweeting "hearts" to and about Kim on twitter and Kim tweeted about watching CA/Brandi. There is still a twisted love fest going on between Kim and Brandi. I doubt that Kim watched the last 2 episodes, and I am sure that Brandi already covered her ass with tall tales/lies, so I don't see her having any epiphany concerning her friendship with Brandi. 

I think Kyle is talking about Kim turning on Lisa R based on what Brandi fed her. I am sure that Brandi told Kim it was Lisa R that brought her up in the conversation first and that it was Lisa R that said she, Kim, was using/an addict/suicidal, when in fact it was Brandi.

Hopefully by now Kim has seen the episode and knows it was Brandi not LisaR who brought up Kim's sobriety to deflect LisaR from talking about Brandi being a mean girl.  LisaR wanted to talk to Brandi about Brandi.  Clearly, it is Brandi who switched the conversation to Kim and her sobriety.

By now Kim has to be aware of this no matter what Brandi has said. 

I notice there is still no Blog from Kim...

I think the dog bite put a wedge between the sisters and brought Brandi back into the fold again.  Just a guess.

I wouldn't be surprised if the dog bite puts a tremendous distance between the sisters.  Now I remember something about Kyle not inviting Kim to her birthday party...could be regarding the dog also.

Wishful thinking on my part that the two sisters are communicating once more.

Hopefully by now Kim has seen the episode and knows it was Brandi not LisaR who brought up Kim's sobriety to deflect LisaR from talking about Brandi being a mean girl.  LisaR wanted to talk to Brandi about Brandi.  Clearly, it is Brandi who switched the conversation to Kim and her sobriety.

By now Kim has to be aware of this no matter what Brandi has said. 

I don't think she has watched it or the one before and I would be surprised if she watches any future episodes either. This is Kim's MO, refuse to see her own nasty behavior, refuse to acknowledge her part in any fight/argument. Kim could care less if she hurt Kyle or anyone else.

• Love 9

I still kind of take it the same so it may be going over me. Lisa may know the family wouldn't bother wanting contact or reaching back out (or know something of them she doesn't want Max to know) and was trying to not say it? It is definitely loaded situation and somewhat out the blue to me how much focus it is getting now.

From their comments, it seems Max's interest is out of the blue to them. Apparently, he has not said anything before now about having any interest in knowing anything about his birth family, so I understand they are unprepared. We are so used to hearing about adoptees who want nothing more than to know everything about their birth families that we expect everyone does. But it isn't necessarily so, and I think Lisa and her family may have felt they would never have to face this since he apparently never said anything earlier. Some really have no interest (or have decided for their own reasons not to pursue it) and some are determined from the time they are adopted to at least learn as much as possible, while there are others who go throughout their lives ambivalent about what they want to know and how far they want to pursue the issues.

• Love 1

I don't think she has watched it or the one before and I would be surprised if she watches any future episodes either. This is Kim's MO, refuse to see her own nasty behavior, refuse to acknowledge her part in any fight/argument. Kim could care less if she hurt Kyle or anyone else.

The woman is in denial and hopefully her daughters will help.  Because a bunch of BH HWs running around like chickens without their heads isn't helping so far and I can't see it as helping in the future.

How the heck does Kim get paid without doing any episode blogs?

• Love 1

I think it's hideous.  Faye has horrible taste, as does Kyle.  I did like the white covered chair by the window, but that was it.

Really, names on the chairs in the media room?  Orange pool table?  Mirrored bed?  White fur pillow in the sitting area?  The kitchen was OK, but I didn't like that marble.  The draperies everywhere were the worst part, especially over that lovely tub. 

Edited by Umbelina

No surprise here.  Was it the hideous marble in the kitchen? Or was it the white couches?  Or Mauricio's man cave?    Maybe the white French Oak floors weren't to your liking? The Hollywood Glamour touches?

I think it's hideous.  Faye has horrible taste, as does Brandi.  I did like the white covered chair by the window, but that was it.

No surprise here.  Was it the hideous marble in the kitchen? Or was it the white couches?  Or Mauricio's man cave?    Maybe the white French Oak floors weren't to your liking? The Hollywood Glamour touches?

I think it's hideous.  Faye has horrible taste, as does Brandi.  I did like the white covered chair by the window, but that was it.

• Love 5

The woman is in denial and hopefully her daughters will help.  Because a bunch of BH HWs running around like chickens without their heads isn't helping so far and I can't see it as helping in the future.

How the heck does Kim get paid without doing any episode blogs?

Aren't blogs optional?  I have always thought the smart ones get their out early and are sure to promote their business interests.  Oh wait, Kim has no business interests.  IIRC Kyle was the first one to tweet Kim's appearance on "Revenge".  It does suck because presently we have 2/7 of the cast not blogging-not that I blame Yolanda she looks horrible these days.

• Love 2

The extended version of a conversation between Brandi and Kim after the mixer. The way that Brandi tries to manipulate Kim (at least IMO) is sickening to me.  Check out the end where she asks Kim if Kathy would ever treat her like this. 

FYI...the place where Brandi says that Kyle is a 45 year old woman and should be embarrassed for acting that way reminded me - for some reason - of a gal stumbling down a sidewalk with her tampon string hanging out. She is right in that Kyle should probably be embarrassed, but it is stunning that Brandi would ever call attention to someone else's shame. 

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-5/videos/the-extended-scenes-of-beverly-hills?clip=3000039

That was one hot mess! Spin, spin, spin, Brandi. Project your motivations onto Kyle.

I can't believe I am defending Kyle in her sisterhood after limogate, but things have really changed. I guess that's some sort of progress.

• Love 5

I don't like Brandi's either, and what the hell is she wearing?

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/photos/tour-brandi-glanvilles-new-crib-and-closet/item/10049891

I love the bones of Eileen's house (and Kyle's has good bones too) but again, although this one doesn't scream WTF! like Kyle does, or look cheap, it's mostly not my style.  At all.

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/photos/tour-eileen-davidsons-home-and-closet/item/10588131

I've been spoiled by Lisa and Yo's houses I think.  (oh, and I detested Adrienne's!)  Money can't buy you class.

Here's Lipsa's.  http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/photos/tour-lisa-rinnas-home-and-closet

OMG, I'm in love with that kitchen.  The rest is hit and miss for me, not horrible though, looks lived in in a cozy way.  The messy office cracks me up.

Edited by Umbelina

Aren't blogs optional?  I have always thought the smart ones get their out early and are sure to promote their business interests.  Oh wait, Kim has no business interests.  IIRC Kyle was the first one to tweet Kim's appearance on "Revenge".  It does suck because presently we have 2/7 of the cast not blogging-not that I blame Yolanda she looks horrible these days.

I'm with you we should give Yolanda a pass regarding the blog due to her Lyme disease flare up. Though I'd like to see her recent thoughts about Brandi bringing up that Bella could be an alcoholic!  If Brandi is right that her best friend Kim is an addict I suppose she also should be excused from writing a blog.  The last blog Kim posted was January 28th, so she's not that behind.

I don't know if the blogs are optional?  I always thought they were expected and that's why the cast received the episode to review before writing their blogs each week. I thought this weeks blogs were rather good. 

The blog is the least of Kim's worries. 

The Burbank Film Festival sequence had me cracking up, especially when they showed the ladies faces during the TH portions. I could watch stuff like that all night long. I think we're starting to see some real family dynamic with the Todds. The way Pandora immediately said "He's ours!" when Lisa told her Max was looking into his birth family struck me as  something a doting big sister would say, but I think there's more to that story than a straight up adoption.

Brandi....her life fell apart when she divorced Eddie and she never recovered. She needs to put her own life back together before trying to be the glue that holds Kim together. Yolanda looked like she had been slapped in the face when Brandi mentioned her daughter being an alcoholic. Not smart, Brandi. I seriously doubt Yolanda will let that slide. What I love about the other ladies that Kim and Brandi don't bring is that they are capable of pointing things out without being 'truth canons' and it's a lot more fun to watch compared to Brandi's emotionally stunted way of doing things.

• Love 7

I'm with you we should give Yolanda a pass regarding the blog due to her Lyme disease flare up. Though I'd like to see her recent thoughts about Brandi bringing up that Bella could be an alcoholic!

Sure to come up at the reunion.  Andy will not let that slip by.  In fact, the reunion might be the most interesting episode of the season.  Will it be Brandi and Kim alone on one couch?

In the past, Brandi has always had a defender at the reunions - Lisa Vanderpump, and then last season, it was all of them vs. Lisa.  This reunion - other than Kim, I don't see anyone defending any of Brandi's behavior. Yolanda might have, before the comment about her daughter.

• Love 6

I'm with you we should give Yolanda a pass regarding the blog due to her Lyme disease flare up. Though I'd like to see her recent thoughts about Brandi bringing up that Bella could be an alcoholic!  If Brandi is right that her best friend Kim is an addict I suppose she also should be excused from writing a blog.  The last blog Kim posted was January 28th, so she's not that behind.

I don't know if the blogs are optional?  I always thought they were expected and that's why the cast received the episode to review before writing their blogs each week. I thought this weeks blogs were rather good. 

The blog is the least of Kim's worries. 

The blogs are 100% optional. Tamra went on a rant about this on her FB page last year when she was hammered for going an entire month without blogging. She said it was entirely up to the gals if they wanted to put their side of the story out there or not. 

Kim didn't blog for all of S2. Since then she has been a bit sporadic. She will miss a week here or there from time to time. At this point she has missed two weeks. If she doesn't blog next week, I would take that as a sign that she isn't watching anymore. I would honestly not be surprised to see her not show at the reunion at that point.

I think it is getting hot for Kim. Hot in a way that it has never really been, save for S2 when folks realized the depth of her illness.  At that time though I don't think she realized exactly how she looked on TV because she wasn't watching, and she had no one she was close to on the show at the time - even Kyle - to give her a heads up as to how she looked. She wasn't participating in social media at that time. What is happening now I believe is a bit of a shock to her. Since Brandi was going around telling everyone within earshot for the last few months that we would be rooting for her in this deal, I will assume that Kim was of the same belief. That Kyle would be the one looking like a crazy, manipulative bitch. It is possible that Kim was completely unprepared for this reality. I know that even now, when Kim has said not one word in her defense, Kyle has been defending Kim on Twitter from some of the more hateful Tweets about her. I wonder if there is not concern that this all might be too much for her.  A good time for her to skip the heat of the reunion and go get some help perhaps.

• Love 6

I don't like Brandi's either, and what the hell is she wearing?

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/photos/tour-brandi-glanvilles-new-crib-and-closet/item/10049891

I love the bones of Eileen's house (and Kyle's has good bones too) but again, although this one doesn't scream WTF! like Kyle does, or look cheap, it's mostly not my style.  At all.

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/photos/tour-eileen-davidsons-home-and-closet/item/10588131

I've been spoiled by Lisa and Yo's houses I think.  (oh, and I detested Adrienne's!)  Money can't buy you class.

Here's Lipsa's.  http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/photos/tour-lisa-rinnas-home-and-closet

OMG, I'm in love with that kitchen.  The rest is hit and miss for me, not horrible though, looks lived in in a cozy way.  The messy office cracks me up.

Yo's house is sheer perfection to me, especially the outside space. I also love Kyle's house. I love that it looks like a family lives there. Funny that I always mocked the dining room before these pictures. It looked far different to me on camera. I love the floors, the windows and the fireplace. The chairs could go. I love that they could afford a house that costs two or three times this much (and could have when they bought this one), but they live in something that seems so much more comfortable. And yes, 8000 is a lot of house.  Eileen's decorating is not to my taste, but I agree the bones of the house are beautiful.  

It is hard to comment on Lisa's house, because IMO she doesn't live in a house. She lives in a department store. The whole thing is just beyond ridiculous to me and over the top tacky.  With the exception of her closet and her bathroom, which I love. I have a hard time taking anything that follows serious once I see someone enter her front door, which absolutely looks like someone is walking into a hotel or a boutique.  It is just not a warm, comfortable space to me. Again,  however, I love her outdoor space, which is the opposite of the interior: warm and inviting. 

• Love 2

I agree Yo looked amazing during the yoga session.

With that being her only scene this episode, she does seem checked out this season.

Yo has filmed with the other women (just barely) she just seems like a non factor. I wonder if she will be back?

• Love 1

Yeah, I take it Kim is not watching the show. And so no blogs.

It really makes no difference to me if Kim writes a blog. I don't expect it to be honest or reflective of her behavior.

I hope she gets help but I'm ready for Kim to be off the show.

When Kim was sober I wish she had a little hustle (to barrow Lisa's R word), and done something to earn some money. She just doesn't seem motivated to do much.

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 3

I love how at the end of Brandis conversation about Kim she asks Lisar to get Kyle involved. All roads lead back to Kyle. I also think that the good will that Kyle has generated with the cast and production has saved Kim from being confronted about her drug use on many occasions. People have covered for her for Kyles sake .

• Love 6

Yo's house is sheer perfection to me, especially the outside space. I also love Kyle's house. I love that it looks like a family lives there. Funny that I always mocked the dining room before these pictures. It looked far different to me on camera. I love the floors, the windows and the fireplace. The chairs could go. I love that they could afford a house that costs two or three times this much (and could have when they bought this one), but they live in something that seems so much more comfortable. And yes, 8000 is a lot of house.  Eileen's decorating is not to my taste, but I agree the bones of the house are beautiful.  

It is hard to comment on Lisa's house, because IMO she doesn't live in a house. She lives in a department store. The whole thing is just beyond ridiculous to me and over the top tacky.  With the exception of her closet and her bathroom, which I love. I have a hard time taking anything that follows serious once I see someone enter her front door, which absolutely looks like someone is walking into a hotel or a boutique.  It is just not a warm, comfortable space to me. Again,  however, I love her outdoor space, which is the opposite of the interior: warm and inviting. 

I agree about Lisa's house and it is a stunner.  On Lisa's thread there were some before and after pictures-what a remodel.  One thing I do not understand is removing the closet doors in these massive open closets.  Granted they have household help but the dusting and the fading of the purses and the clothes must come at a price.

I like Kyle's house but am not crazy about the white picket fence in front of the house-maybe for the dogs???  I agree about the chairs.  Yolanda's home is lovely.  The new ladies do not look like they availed themselves services of a decorator.  I am not sure but it looks like Eileen has a lot of antique pieces.  I will say the picture frame molding she has used as chair rail and around some doorways needs to go.  I am wondering if after seeing her house on TV if there will be some changes in the near future or perhaps a move into LA proper. 

• Love 1

I would have a lot more respect for Kyle if she would simply be honest.

Instead of attacking Brandi and Kim and saying OTT things as she screamed at them at the Gay party, and then the endless talking heads about them, just cop to what Brandi said.

"Yes, you called me at 2AM, and yes, I told you 'That's just Kim.' and hung up.  So what?  You have no idea how many times I've been through those 2 AM emergencies, and I'm done.  Enough.  Kyle has left the building."  Even if she didn't admit what I already feel is true, that if Bravo were filming she would have gone?  I'd still respect her for just for once in her damn life, being real.

Kyle has the right to check out, what bothers me about her is that I think she's using Lipsa to "get" her sister, because she doesn't want the limo heat she went through in the press before.  That's just cowardly and spin.  Just tell the truth.  ONCE.  "I've had enough." wouldn't bother me a bit, even though I agree with Eileen.  Sometimes you just have had enough, especially with addicts, and you have that right.  No question.

Kyle would rather attack than be real, and examine things though.  Hell, so would Brandi, and so would Kim.  As I've said before, these are shallow women that simply are not very smart.  Any decent therapist could guide Kim and Kyle if they wanted to get better.

EXACTLY!

• Love 1

Sure to come up at the reunion.  Andy will not let that slip by.  In fact, the reunion might be the most interesting episode of the season.  Will it be Brandi and Kim alone on one couch?

In the past, Brandi has always had a defender at the reunions - Lisa Vanderpump, and then last season, it was all of them vs. Lisa.  This reunion - other than Kim, I don't see anyone defending any of Brandi's behavior. Yolanda might have, before the comment about her daughter.

Your right who will Andy have sit together at this season's reunion?  Maybe Brandi, Kim and Yolanda opposite Kyle, LisaV, Eileen and KisaR. Wonder if Yolanda will even be well enough to attend.  If she does, I agree, I just don't see Yolanda defending any of Brandi's antics  especially after watching this weeks episode.  Yolanda's TH  really called out Brandi as having an addiction problem and she tells Brandi to look in the mirror. 

• Love 1

I get what you're saying, but VR is actually a boatload of fun. Somehow it's ridiculousness is just...just straight up joy. The boards are lighthearted and fun too. I'm a new convert and I'm loving it.

Ditto. I love VR. Good trashy fun. Is this boyfriend cheating, is this one gay, Sheana's bridezilla meltdowns, Kristen doing her best impression of Glen Close in Fatal Attraction and Stassi stopping in, dressed like Barbara Bush, to tsk, tsk at all of her former co-workers because she now has a decent apartment and an imaginary boyfriend that doesn't work at SUR. It is a fabulous, fun, stupid show. 

In my defense my all time favorite show ever is still Mad Men, so I can appreciate well acted, intelligent,. mature television.

But I still love me some Vanderpump Rules nutfuckery   

Edited by chlban
  • Love 4

Your right who will Andy have sit together at this season's reunion?  Maybe Brandi, Kim and Yolanda opposite Kyle, LisaV, Eileen and KisaR. Wonder if Yolanda will even be well enough to attend.  If she does, I agree, I just don't see Yolanda defending any of Brandi's antics  especially after watching this weeks episode.  Yolanda's TH  really called out Brandi as having an addiction problem and she tells Brandi to look in the mirror. 

Kyle , Kim,  Brandi on one couch and Lisa v. Eileen and Lisa r on another couch with Yolanda probably going to the Kyle couch if she shows seated next to Kyle.

• Love 1

The blogs are 100% optional. Tamra went on a rant about this on her FB page last year when she was hammered for going an entire month without blogging. She said it was entirely up to the gals if they wanted to put their side of the story out there or not. 

Kim didn't blog for all of S2. Since then she has been a bit sporadic. She will miss a week here or there from time to time. At this point she has missed two weeks. If she doesn't blog next week, I would take that as a sign that she isn't watching anymore. I would honestly not be surprised to see her not show at the reunion at that point.

I think it is getting hot for Kim. Hot in a way that it has never really been, save for S2 when folks realized the depth of her illness.  At that time though I don't think she realized exactly how she looked on TV because she wasn't watching, and she had no one she was close to on the show at the time - even Kyle - to give her a heads up as to how she looked. She wasn't participating in social media at that time. What is happening now I believe is a bit of a shock to her. Since Brandi was going around telling everyone within earshot for the last few months that we would be rooting for her in this deal, I will assume that Kim was of the same belief. That Kyle would be the one looking like a crazy, manipulative bitch. It is possible that Kim was completely unprepared for this reality. I know that even now, when Kim has said not one word in her defense, Kyle has been defending Kim on Twitter from some of the more hateful Tweets about her. I wonder if there is not concern that this all might be too much for her.  A good time for her to skip the heat of the reunion and go get some help perhaps.

Insightful, excellent post!  Thanks for the info about the blogs.  ITA, I can see Kim retreating to her turtle shell and ignoring the rest of the season and possibly the reunion.  Andy and Bravo just might give her a pass on the reunion show especially if she's in rehab.

• Love 2

Wishful thinking on my part that the two sisters are communicating once more.

Kim has her proverbial head in the sand.

There will be no forthcoming blog from the Disney Girl.

Maybe the Richard Sisters will get another gig like Diving With The Stars to patch things up? Can you imagine what a nightmare they'd be on Amazing Race?

Edited by msblossom
  • Love 2

I agree Yo looked amazing during the yoga session.

With that being her only scene this episode, she does seem checked out this season.

Yo has filmed with the other women (just barely) she just seems like a non factor. I wonder if she will be back?

I agree she's really laying low this season...always traveling to be with her jet setting husband.  She has been communicating through Instagram and a blog that she's had a Lyme Disease relapse after filming ended. 

LisaV seems to be more guarded after last season's cast revenge against her...I can't blame her.  Bet LisaV was not calling anyone every morning this season.

• Love 1
I think they are combining the tours of Brandi's last two houses, the pictures with Brandi giving a tour wearing lingerie is from, not her current house, but the house before.

LOL at the shade they are throwing in the captions, I'll post some in Brandi's thread.

P.S. What happens to the comments made in this thread when it gets reset?

I agree she's really laying low this season...always traveling to be with her jet setting husband. She has been communicating through Instagram and a blog that she's had a Lyme Disease relapse after filming ended.

LisaV seems to be more guarded after last season's cast revenge against her...I can't blame her. Bet LisaV was not calling anyone every morning this season.

LisaV does seem very guarded.

I think that's been the problem this season.

With LisaV and Yo not contributing much and LisaR & Eileen being newbies, finding their footing. The focus is on Kim and Brand.

Two people, who IMO should not be on the show.

• Love 4

Kyle , Kim,  Brandi on one couch and Lisa v. Eileen and Lisa r on another couch with Yolanda probably going to the Kyle couch if she shows seated next to Kyle.

Now that you mention the seating I think it's going to be hard to work out if Kim isn't there. I agree that it makes sense for Kyle and LisaV to be on either side of Andy as usual. If Motorcitymom is right though and Kim ends up not showing, who ends up getting stuck with Brandi? In that scenario I feel almost certain that they'd use LisaR as a buffer for wherever they're going to put Brandi. Chances are though that Brandi is back to being on the end of the couch again and I kind of like that because I think it will annoy her.

Imagine the toxic meltdown Brandi would have if they brought out a chair for her like they had for Dana in season 2? ;-)

• Love 2

Read Monty Brinson comments on this Instagram.  He is now saying he would never give Kim anything that would harm her or her sobriety that she worked so hard for the past three years.  He then says her family knows. . . . knows what?  I don't buy Kim's behavior was due to pain.  http://instagram.com/p/zBzMxnhxnd/

Hmm, what the hell does that mean? I will say I was pretty certain that Monty did not give kim that pill. I'm not even convinced that she even took one of his pills. Who the hell knows what she is on.

• Love 5

LisaV does seem very guarded.

I think that's been the problem this season.

With LisaV and Yo not contributing much and LisaR & Eileen being newbies, finding their footing. The focus is on Kim and Brand.

Two people, who IMO should not be on the show.

Smart move by Lisa, her break from the limelight  helps her reposition herself. Last year she popped her head up every episode and she was roasted, this year she isn't giving us anything and we crave more of her. Which proves my one rule for actors and many never learn it..."How can we miss you if you never go away?" It's a supply and demand thing. Also too, she is allowing more space for the dregs of this show to show their ass and allowing everybody  cast, Bravo and us to beaten up by these two so we will come around to wanting more of her and the others.

I will miss Yolanda if she goes. I hope she gets better, I don't think she will. I don't have any schadenfreude towards her.  Granted she could be annoying and we know she can carry a grudge (Lisa and the invites), but I will miss the house porn, the parties, the clothes, the class. That may be why they brought Eileen in.

• Love 6

If I were Kim, I wouldn't even bother going to the reunion.  Since Bravo's story for her this season is "relapsed addict," anything she says at the reunion to clarify/contradict that is going to end up on the cutting room floor anyway.  That may also be why she's not blogging, if she's stopped watching the show.

OTOH, where there's... um...  smoke... um... I can't believe LisaR would be gasping "Addiction!" so often just to make Bravo happy; I think she says it because she believes it.

• Love 6

Hmm, what the hell does that mean? I will say I was pretty certain that Monty did not give kim that pill. I'm not even convinced that she even took one of his pills. Who the hell knows what she is on.

It seems there is a sea of deniability.  I guess it would sound bad if Kim said, "I scored some oxy from someone at AA."  First off she would be admitting to going to AA and secondly she would be breaching someone's confidentiality.  Who knows by Reunion time she may say she found the "pill" in Lisar bathroom and thought they oops, I mean it was a breath mint.

For all the talk of Kyle being there for Kim-which I think we have seen a few examples of-has Kim ever been there for Kyle?  I have never seen her help set up a party, help with events at the fashion show or other store events.  It just seems odd that Kim doesn't seem to be there for either Kyle or Kathy. 

• Love 5

It seems there is a sea of deniability.  I guess it would sound bad if Kim said, "I scored some oxy from someone at AA."  First off she would be admitting to going to AA and secondly she would be breaching someone's confidentiality.  Who knows by Reunion time she may say she found the "pill" in Lisar bathroom and thought they oops, I mean it was a breath mint.

For all the talk of Kyle being there for Kim-which I think we have seen a few examples of-has Kim ever been there for Kyle?  I have never seen her help set up a party, help with events at the fashion show or other store events.  It just seems odd that Kim doesn't seem to be there for either Kyle or Kathy.

You know, you are right. Why do I even waste the brain power wondering about this. Perhaps she has Monty fooled and told him Kyle get her a pill for her 100 percent pain. I'm trying to make sense of it all .......but none of it makes sense. But boy she is a seasoned liar when Kyle asked her if she was drinking, even in her altered state, it took less than a nano second to come up with the pill story. Maybe she had that one on file, if the need arose. I never did beleive that and I find it hard to beleive she would take one of anything. Her thinking being if one is good ten must be fabulous! Gotta be honest, I would give my eye teeth to know what she thought about Brandi throwing her under the bus. She hitched her wagon to a drunken star.

• Love 5

Kim showed up late (bc she was moving, shocker!) to help Kyle set up a Bday party or White Party. Don't Kyle and Kathy have "people" for that?

Kim showed up for Kyle's eldest daughters college graduation and Kathy didn't.

Kim helped Kyle with the grocery shopping in Palm Springs and made mashed potatoes for everyone with I Cant Believe Its Not Butter.

That's all I've got.

• Love 4

If I were Kim, I wouldn't even bother going to the reunion.

That's the one thing I don't think they have much of a choice about. Although Jacqueline Laurita missed one, and if I'm not mistaken, Kim did not attend one - I think Andy did a 1:1 with her instead. That was the one in which she announced she was recovered, or whatever it was. 

But then Adrienne Maloof was supposedly fired for missing one as Andy gleefully announced.  Teresa Guidice has shown up for every reunion even when they were ripping her to shreds.

Kim has gotten away with her behavior for some time on RHOBH.  There have been many events over the years she's been absent from, she's been late for trips, for events, etc. All of the HW's skip things from time to time, but Kim has been consistent and I think the reason she misses things is pretty clear. 

I have a feeling Bravo may gotten fed up and told her she is either showing up this year when required or she's canned (or not being paid for the episode).  That's why I think she's been at almost every event this year, even though it might have been best for her to stay away.  I think Bravo has laid down the law with Kim and she needs the paycheck.

I don't expect her to return next season.

• Love 5

Kim's blog is up at Bravotv.com 

Yes, and as expected, she 1) puts all the blame on Kyle and says her and Brandi's arguing has nothing to do with Kim, 2) blames LisaR for talking about addiction and doesn't even notice that it was Brandi who deflected the conversation from Brandi's drinking to Kim's addictions and patches, and 3) blames Kyle for bringing up the 2am phone calls instead of Brandi.

We must be psychic.

Edited by izabella
  • Love 14

Kim's blog is up at Bravotv.com 

Thanks, BusyOctober.

I posted above that there's no point in Kim's attending the reunion.  Now I'll add that there's no reason for her to continue the blog, either.  I'm not sure anyone's going to believe what she wrote.

• Love 7

You know, you are right. Why do I even waste the brain power wondering about this. Perhaps she has Monty fooled and told him Kyle get her a pill for her 100 percent pain. I'm trying to make sense of it all .......but none of it makes sense. But boy she is a seasoned liar when Kyle asked her if she was drinking, even in her altered state, it took less than a nano second to come up with the pill story. Maybe she had that one on file, if the need arose. I never did beleive that and I find it hard to beleive she would take one of anything. Her thinking being if one is good ten must be fabulous! Gotta be honest, I would give my eye teeth to know what she thought about Brandi throwing her under the bus. She hitched her wagon to a drunken star.

Speaking of Brandi. . . I found this interview from yesterday. . . has she been reading these boards?  http://www.bustle.com/articles/63873-rhobh-brandi-glanville-addresses-yolanda-controversy-says-she-was-not-attacking-bella-hadid

Brandi has commented that the show would not be exciting without her if it were children going off to school, getting a new puppy or going on vacation.  So for Brandi to "own" that statement here is the episode description and the ratings: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_The_Real_Housewives_of_Beverly_Hills_episodes

So after cursory review the higher rated episodes, were part 2 of the Poker Party-"It's just a scratch", The opener, with Kyle's White Party, Meeting Eileen and Lisar's birthday party (Brandi and Kim not included) Poker party and Live and Learn (where the kids go off to college).

The lowest rated episode Brandi moving and stalking JR and Lisar's episode of Medford.

Granted Brandi fighting with people score somewhat higher but also scoring high are the party was Brandi was excommunicated and Kim came late.  The lowest ratings are Kim and Brandi together and candid Brandi at home.

I think it is fair to say this show could survive without Brandi and her antics.

• Love 6