Type keyword(s) to search

Hallmark Movies: Small Town Royalty Magically Celebrating Rekindled Love! - General Discussion

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, catrice2 said:

In fact doesn't her contract include making or approving some of the content?  If so, I would think they would have had some talk or negotiations about what that would....and shouldn't look like

Her contract allows her to produce/be a producer on her films.  I don't think we know how much of an active role she has as a producer, though.  Does she seek out the scripts or does Abbott bring them to her?  It's CCB who gets a say in not only her films but the channel's content.

1 hour ago, Makai said:

Danica was one of the first to sign with GAF and my impression at the time was that she did more for a business decision.

Yep.  It's easy for us on the outside to call a spade a spade but what we don't have blurring our vision is a close relationship with Abbott. So many of the current Hallmark stars were brought on by him and for so many, it was a career boost and regular work.  Plus, he may not have shown gay people in the movies but we know he hires them.  Bennett, McFarlane, Porte and Liebert all were in front of the camera and I believe there were quite a few members of the LGBTQ community behind the scenes as well. I can believe a lot of them had a hard time reconciling the accusations of bigotry with what they thought they saw in person. 

But CCB's statement made it pretty hard to keep the head in the sand.

I first read about Neal's statement and kind of rolled my eyes.  Oh sure, now that you realize that half a million is basically the peak viewing audience that GAF is going to get, you decide to step away? 

But the whole statement is pretty good so I felt less eyerolly.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Irlandesa said:

.........Plus, he may not have shown gay people in the movies but we know he hires them.  Bennett, McFarlane, Porte and Liebert all were in front of the camera ............

I did not know Ali Liebert was a lesbian.

I didn't realize that GAF movies were popping up on various streaming services (like Catering Christmas on Hulu) until hearing about it on a podcast that broke down the whole situation. I haven't watched any of them, but haven't heard great things.

I've been watching Hallmark movies on Peacock, but am frustrated by how a movie will be available one day and then gone without notice the next. I was able to catch Ghosts of Christmas Always and like a lot of people here, thought it was a lovely surprise and hope it becomes available to stream again. I'm a sucker for a reunion movie, so I'm also looking forward to Christmas Class Reunion coming out this Saturday and just hope it shows up on Peacock too.

• Useful 1
On 12/5/2022 at 5:27 AM, Daff said:

It was far worse than that. The obligatory “build snowmen, have snowball fight” scene was rolled into one with opposite sides of the street competing. The snowmen all lined the street and were very obviously built from large styrofoam balls. I think they rolled with the joke because they showed the DIY character using some internal, structural reinforcement to keep his taller than normal snowman from toppling over. 

Seems to me snowmen are not treated very respectfully in these silly movies; you would think just the opposite but, no...

What's the one with the male lead an actual snowman turned human being?

Edited by Bronx Babe
  • LOL 2
44 minutes ago, krankydoodle said:

I've been watching Hallmark movies on Peacock, but am frustrated by how a movie will be available one day and then gone without notice the next. I was able to catch Ghosts of Christmas Always and like a lot of people here, thought it was a lovely surprise and hope it becomes available to stream again. I'm a sucker for a reunion movie, so I'm also looking forward to Christmas Class Reunion coming out this Saturday and just hope it shows up on Peacock too.

If there is a new movie you really want to see on Peacock the only guaranteed time to find it is for 72 hours starting the day after the premiere. Christmas Class Reunion will be available Sunday through Tuesday. After that there doesn’t seem to any rhyme or reason behind what is available. 

• Thanks 1
  • Useful 1
8 minutes ago, Bronx Babe said:

Seems to me snowmen are not treated very respectfully in these silly movies; you would think just the opposite but, no...

Well, they could have made a bit of effort by flocking the styrofoam, but it was pretty obvious they needed to save the flocking to cover the fully-leaved deciduous shrubs in the yards. Someone obviously didn’t think the plot through visually, given the set (neighborhood, OTT Christmas, filming exterior shots). 
Snowman come to life sounds like “Jack Frost”. Good, holiday movie with funny slapstick and kid bits, but overall sad theme. I watch it about every 5 years. Each time, the intended uplifting, resolute ending loses some of its power as I age. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Bronx Babe said:

I can’t recall the name of the movie but I think Jesse Hutch played the “pinocchio” role of snowman come to life.

• Thanks 1

#Xmas was really distasteful to me because of the central deceit of the story, and I couldn’t believe Jen was the only person to exhibit any unease about all the lying. But except for the lying, I did like that the female lead was a self doubting, not self assured, not all “put together” polished woman. 

Also, HOW could the fake marriage and baby NOT have been exposed sooner via friends or former work colleagues!?  Since Jen and Max went viral, somehow, someway, the truth should have come out from people not involved in the deception. Ironic since the store was called “Jenuine”.

And….if the mom was just renting the house, why would she rent such a HUGE house for her and her husband?!  Is that realistic?

And if everyone is running around decorating the fake house and barn dance and doing the other activities for the Hygge contest, who’s minding the store? I thought sales doubled or whatever, so were those exclusively online sales?

The only part of the movie that rang true and resonated was the friction between Jen and her mom and their fraught relationship due to the family history. And I’m Team Jen on this because the mom liked to make it aaaalll about her unless the mom makes it about Jen saying Jen is/was the problem. 

Edited by norcalgal
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, norcalgal said:

Also, HOW could the fake marriage and baby NOT have been exposed sooner via friends or former work colleagues!?  Since Jen and Max went viral, somehow, someway, the truth should have come out from people not involved in the deception. Ironic since the store was called “Jenuine”.

This is a really good point. People are always very eager to expose others on their internet. They should have had the whole town in on it, at the least, but friends from college would definitely been calling them out. 

2 hours ago, norcalgal said:

And….if the mom was just renting the house, why would she rent such a HUGE house for her and her husband?!  Is that realistic?

They did comment on that. The mother claimed since the rental was so last minute, only the giant house was available, but the mother was also super manipulative, so I think she also picked out the house, so that her daughter would have to ask her for help. 

On 12/7/2022 at 12:10 PM, Snow Child said:

I am up to 6 Hallmark movies that I have just loved this year!

#6 Southern Family Christmas - didn't expect to like this one as much as I did.  Great story about families.  The ILY was WAY too fast, but I liked that he was willing to follow her and her career.

#5 The Royal Nanny - real action and intrigue.  Rachel Skarsten was very good.

#4 Three Wise Men and a Baby - they had me with the elf costumes and Nutcracker dance. Liked that the romances were secondary. Paul Campbell and Kimberly Sustad are excellent screenwriters.  I hope they continue to write together.

#3 Lights, Camera, Christmas - loved the inventive and unique for Hallmark storytelling device of the Panel with all the flashbacks.

#2 Haul Out the Holly - Wes Brown was a comedic revelation.  I have liked him in other things, but I LOVED him in this.  His giddy joy, facial expressions & dancing had me cracking up.  Melissa Peterman and Stephen Tobolowsky were wonderfully over the top.  I really like Lacey and she did not disappoint.

#1 Ghosts of Christmas a - everything about this was terrific.  The story was unpredictable and actors were all great.

The Royal Nanny is the only movie I liked on this list (I've not seen Southern Family nor Ghosts of Christmas and probably wont' see them unless I have a bout of insomnia)  -- despite the the lead male actors bad English accent. I bailed on Lights, Camera, Christmas -- I found it plodding and dull. I also bailed on Haul out the Holly, and I'm Lacy Chabert fan -- I thought the writers were trying to be too clever with the odd neighbors and the humor was forced. Re the remake of Three Men and a Baby, I did like the Nutcracker dance but did not like this movie as much as I thought I would. 

• Like 2

Late to get started this year. I’m liking the Rockettes movie despite its problems already mentioned. I think the consensus for my list to watch will be for Three Men and a baby, Royal Nanny, and Haul out the Holly and Southern Family. Thanks for all the comments for helping me narrow my list. 

Edited by EtheltoTillie
  • Love 1
47 minutes ago, EtheltoTillie said:

Late to get started this year. I’m liking the Rockettes movie despite its problems already mentioned. I think the consensus for my list to watch will be for Three Men and a baby, Royal Nanny, and Haul out the Holly and Southern Family. Thanks for all the comments for helping me narrow my list. 

One I’d personally add to that list is Time for Him to Come Home for Christmas.  I’ve now watched it 3 times and really enjoy the story and the cast. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

The Most Colorful Time of the Year, meh.  Do colorblind people really see the world in literal black and white?  Did not care for the lead actress -- too much plastic surgery it looked like to me, plus her performance was just so.....boring.

The lead actor -- yummy, and even hotter with those corrective lenses. 

Usual Hallmark stuff -- the 90 Minute Mark Complication/Misunderstanding, favorite words like "Christmassy" and "impressive", hot chocolate offered from strange places (in this case the flower shop)

I thought it odd that after Ryan got the glasses, his Christmas home decorations, including the tree, weren't the usual overdone Hallmark color explosion which you think he would have wanted.  Instead, they were all mainly understated "modern" white lights strung about.  The tree was done up in elegant red and gold bulb Victorian style, somewhat unexpected for a guy who has just been introduced to the full color spectrum.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Bronx Babe said:

Thank you Makai for Snowmance.  Daff, I should have added that it was a Hallmark snowman-comes-to-life movie.  Haven't seen Jack Frost but would like to.  Norcalgal, appreciate your input as well!

If it’s specifically Hallmark (vs Hallmark-esque) I had the wrong movie. Snowmance was an Ion movie with Jesse Hutch. I’m not aware of a Hallmark movie with a snowman coming to life but there’s a lot I haven’t watched. 

• Love 1

Is there a hallmark streaming channel that lets you watch the movies on demand?  I’m not immediately finding one, but perhaps someone knows. I’d do a one month subscription and then cancel. Looks like our cable company does not offer any of  the movies on demand so I have to be careful to DVR the ones I want.  I don’t think that was true in past years. 

18 minutes ago, Makai said:

If it’s specifically Hallmark (vs Hallmark-esque) I had the wrong movie. Snowmance was an Ion movie with Jesse Hutch. I’m not aware of a Hallmark movie with a snowman coming to life but there’s a lot I haven’t watched. 

Oh dear now I'm confused, lol.  I could swear it is a straight-up Hallmark movie. 

1 hour ago, Bronx Babe said:

The Most Colorful Time of the Year, meh.

That's being awfully generous.  I was looking forward to seeing this movie because Christopher Russell is really hot, even if it does appear he has re-negotiated his contract and is no longer required to remove his shirt in every movie (personally I think the network should have made this non-negotiable.)  What a dud.  And the boundary-breaking was a little much, from telling anyone who would listen that the teacher was colour-blind, to specifically ignoring his wishes and entering him in the clinical trial anyway.  This felt exactly like a mid-December Friday night movie.  Filler crap.

• Like 1
  • Love 4

With all due respect to our Canadian neighbors, I must bring this up -- in The Most Colorful Time of the Year, Dr. Michelle offers the gratis eye exam to Ryan at his school which he turns down, upon which the script has her tell him "when is there free American health care?  Take advantage of it"

I won't become political and state my beliefs for or against on this matter but I do think it was a highly inappropriate subject to weigh in on, coming as it does from another country even if they are in the same hemisphere. 

• Like 2

It may make you feel better to know that as a Canadian, I scoffed at this comment as eye care is not free in Canada either.  

Also, what makes you think that a Canadian came up with this?  Because the movie was filmed here?  I doubt the writers are Canadian.

• Applause 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Bronx Babe said:

The Most Colorful Time of the Year, meh.  Do colorblind people really see the world in literal black and white?  Did not care for the lead actress -- too much plastic surgery it looked like to me, plus her performance was just so.....boring.

There are different types of colorblindness. Most of them involve just not being able to see certain colors, but there is a type where people can't see any color and only see black and white. It is really rate though.

I missed that one and I guess I will not be looking for it. 

• Thanks 1
4 hours ago, bankerchick said:

It may make you feel better to know that as a Canadian, I scoffed at this comment as eye care is not free in Canada either.  

Also, what makes you think that a Canadian came up with this?  Because the movie was filmed here?  I doubt the writers are Canadian.

Oh dear, I'm sorry, bankerchick.  I always think healthcare (including eye and dental) is free everywhere except America.

I've just always assumed that the majority of Hallmark screenwriters are Canadian, based on how nice, friendly and polite all the characters are, since I have a rather romantic view of your country.  (blame those old Hollywood movies, lol)

• Love 2
3 hours ago, KaveDweller said:

There are different types of colorblindness. Most of them involve just not being able to see certain colors, but there is a type where people can't see any color and only see black and white. It is really rate though.

I missed that one and I guess I will not be looking for it. 

Thanks, CaveDweller.  Now that I think about it, that eye doctor did tell him his condition was "acute".

I thought the script was going to be creative and poetic by suggesting that his black and white color blindness was a metaphor for a "dim" world outlook due to early life experiences but it was just the opposite, so this movie held little interest for me in terms of emotional involvement, not frankly that any Hallmark production ever does.

Edited by Bronx Babe
5 hours ago, bankerchick said:

And the boundary-breaking was a little much, from telling anyone who would listen that the teacher was colour-blind, to specifically ignoring his wishes and entering him in the clinical trial anyway.  This felt exactly like a mid-December Friday night movie.  Filler crap.

I really hated that and it was what made me turn it off. The treatment of color blindness and her “I’m determined to help” approach was infuriating. It’s also absurd to think he would be accepted trial without having an actual eye exam. The vision screening she did is just to identify potential issues. No one is getting a contact exam or being diagnosed with what we saw. She didn’t even us the standard what number do you see test. 

5 hours ago, Bronx Babe said:

With all due respect to our Canadian neighbors, I must bring this up -- in The Most Colorful Time of the Year, Dr. Michelle offers the gratis eye exam to Ryan at his school which he turns down, upon which the script has her tell him "when is there free American health care?  Take advantage of it"

I won't become political and state my beliefs for or against on this matter but I do think it was a highly inappropriate subject to weigh in on, coming as it does from another country even if they are in the same hemisphere. 

At least one of the writers was American. I couldn’t find the nationality of the other writer. 

• Love 1

After an utter crap day at work, I came home & turned on the TV, and there they were: Tyler, Paul, Andrew, & Baby, doing the Gangsta Elf Strut to “Merry Christmas, Baby”.

Suddenly everything was cheery & Christmasy!  Sometimes it just takes a couple of minutes with your favorite guys being goobers.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
8 hours ago, Makai said:

The Ion movie is much better, and that is saying a lot given the low budget feel of many of the Ion movies.

8 hours ago, bankerchick said:

That's being awfully generous.  I was looking forward to seeing this movie because Christopher Russell is really hot, even if it does appear he has re-negotiated his contract and is no longer required to remove his shirt in every movie (personally I think the network should have made this non-negotiable.)  What a dud.  And the boundary-breaking was a little much, from telling anyone who would listen that the teacher was colour-blind, to specifically ignoring his wishes and entering him in the clinical trial anyway.  This felt exactly like a mid-December Friday night movie.  Filler crap.

Totally agreed, this movie was a dud. If you looked up dull, duller, and dullest in the dictionary, this moview would b in the top 10 Hallmark list. I bailed and watched for the umpteenth time TCM on demand, The Man Who Came to Dinner and Time to Remember. 

• Love 2
8 hours ago, EtheltoTillie said:

Is there a hallmark streaming channel that lets you watch the movies on demand?

The obvious one is Hallmark Now

Peacock is getting the movies for three days off they air and then they leave the service--although some are brought back from what I've been hearing.

8 hours ago, bankerchick said:

And the boundary-breaking was a little much, from telling anyone who would listen that the teacher was colour-blind, to specifically ignoring his wishes and entering him in the clinical trial anyway. 

The clinical trial stuff was wrong.  But I also thought the teacher not allowing any Christmas decorations (ostensibly because of his color-blindness) and being unable to grade a project until the students said they loved it was also ridiculous.  He was acting like this was something that happened to him instead of something that's just been a part of his life since he was a kid. 

Christmas Class Reunion is fine but I can't get over why they cast Aimee Teargarden's almost twin in this movie.  The only reason I could tell the difference between them is because the friend had longer hair.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, saoirse said:

It’s the Liberty Mutual guy! I spent the past two hours trying to figure it out and I finally got it! ‘Liberty bibberty!’

Of all the Liberty Mutual commercials that we have seen SO often over the years, his is the one that I stopped to watch every time it was on screen.  I had no idea who the guy was when the ads first came on, but I searched to find out more about him.  I got such a kick out of the actor and how he dryly delivered his lines in the commercial.  “Is it ok if I riff?”  So I was predisposed to like the Christmas Class Reunion movie because of Tanner Novlan. I liked this movie fine, but it’s definitely not great, and sadly, part of that is Aimee T.  She is lovely when she smiles, but unfortunately for her, she has a terrible almost-frown whenever she’s not smiling.  It’s off-putting and makes her seem sour.  Also, she did not carry off being a Silicon Valley tech wiz — no way.  

• Like 3
10 minutes ago, Irlandesa said:

The obvious one is Hallmark Now

Peacock is getting the movies for three days off they air and then they leave the service--although some are brought back from what I've been hearing.

The clinical trial stuff was wrong.  But I also thought the teacher not allowing any Christmas decorations (ostensibly because of his color-blindness) and being unable to grade a project until the students said they loved it was also ridiculous.  He was acting like this was something that happened to him instead of something that's just been a part of his life since he was a kid. 

Christmas Class Reunion is fine but I can't get over why they cast Aimee Teargarden's almost twin in this movie.  The only reason I could tell the difference between them is because the friend had longer hair.

Earlier today I checked out Hallmark Now, and it’s so crazy but it seemed to have only older movies!  Not the current year.  

41 minutes ago, MerBearHou said:

Of all the Liberty Mutual commercials that we have seen SO often over the years, his is the one that I stopped to watch every time it was on screen.  I had no idea who the guy was when the ads first came on, but I searched to find out more about him.  I got such a kick out of the actor and how he dryly delivered his lines in the commercial.  “Is it ok if I riff?”  So I was predisposed to like the Christmas Class Reunion movie because of Tanner Novlan. I liked this movie fine, but it’s definitely not great, and sadly, part of that is Aimee T.  She is lovely when she smiles, but unfortunately for her, she has a terrible almost-frown whenever she’s not smiling.  It’s off-putting and makes her seem sour.  Also, she did not carry off being a Silicon Valley tech wiz — no way.  

If you like Tanner you can watch him on The Bold and the Beautiful.  He’s been a regular cast member there for a couple of years now.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, Makai said:

At least one of the writers was American. I couldn’t find the nationality of the other writer. 

I checked them out as well.  Keith Hemstreet seems to be American (went to Florida State University) but like you couldn't find anything about Bruce Donahue.

Edited by Bronx Babe
16 hours ago, EtheltoTillie said:

Earlier today I checked out Hallmark Now, and it’s so crazy but it seemed to have only older movies!  Not the current year.  

Yeah Hallmark Now is pretty worthless unless you really like rewatching older movies. 

On 12/10/2022 at 10:40 AM, EtheltoTillie said:

Is there a hallmark streaming channel that lets you watch the movies on demand?  I’m not immediately finding one, but perhaps someone knows. I’d do a one month subscription and then cancel. Looks like our cable company does not offer any of  the movies on demand so I have to be careful to DVR the ones I want.  I don’t think that was true in past years. 

If you specifically want Hallmark On Demand, FrndlyTV is probably your best option. It’s $8.99 a month included the DVR. It has 72 hour on demand for Hallmark’s full schedule and in the 72 hours you can record past program so it will be available for 3 months. The one real downside is On Demand include commercials and the fast forward isn’t great. I would sign up every Christmas season and cancel after the new year. Plus you get several other channels that air Christmas movies including Lifetime.

If you only want the new releases and planning on watching within 72 hours Peacock is a really good option. 

• Sad 1
  • Useful 2
1 minute ago, Makai said:

Yeah Hallmark Now is pretty worthless unless you really like rewatching older movies. 

If you specifically want Hallmark On Demand, FrndlyTV is probably your best option. It’s $8.99 a month included the DVR. It has 72 hour on demand for Hallmark’s full schedule and in the 72 hours you can record past program so it will be available for 3 months. The one real downside is On Demand include commercials and the fast forward isn’t great. I would sign up every Christmas season and cancel after the new year. Plus you get several other channels that air Christmas movies including Lifetime.

If you only want the new releases and planning on watching within 72 hours Peacock is a really good option. 

Since they repeat the movies, I think I'll just stick to careful DVR recording for watching later.  Fie on you, Hallmark. 

• Applause 1
On 12/10/2022 at 9:31 AM, Bronx Babe said:

The Most Colorful Time of the Year, (snip)

The lead actor -- yummy, and even hotter with those corrective lenses

(snip)

Yup! I couldn't help but think that, if Hallmark ever decides to do a faux-Superman movie that focuses on the Clark Kent side of the character, Christopher Russell is their man...

1184726510_ChrisRussellglassesresize.gif.74af22f0a98115e8f8730d1a0d16b575.gif

On 12/10/2022 at 10:45 AM, bankerchick said:

(Snip) I was looking forward to seeing this movie because Christopher Russell is really hot, even if it does appear he has re-negotiated his contract and is no longer required to remove his shirt in every movie (personally I think the network should have made this non-negotiable.)  (snip)

Agreed again - I've been recording all of his Hallmark flicks and try to watch them, but often wind up fast-forwarding looking for the shirtless scene. Bad career move to put an end to those, Chris - to quote Schitt's Creek's Moira Rose's advice, how will your kids ever be able to prove how hot their dad was back in the day if you stop taking your shirt off in your films? Think of the children!

Edited by giovannif7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
21 hours ago, Bronx Babe said:

Thanks, CaveDweller.  Now that I think about it, that eye doctor did tell him his condition was "acute".

As opposed to "chronic" color blindness, which is what I thought it would have been given he hadn't been suddenly stricken with it in the last month.

• Love 2
On 12/7/2022 at 10:23 PM, Makai said:

In her statement she says that she is very new to religion which she was introduced to through CCB. 

Hmm, I was aware she was new to Christianity but I didn't know CCB had introduced her. That's like Tom Cruise introducing you to Scientology. Christianity is a huge religion with many different subsets (I'm Catholic), so not all are as judgmental as CCB seems to be.

Lead actors in TV movies can make pretty good money once they've built up their resume. At least $150K-$200K for 2 or 3 weeks' work. No idea what the GAF deals entail though. I think Neal's a good actor, though, and I'm glad he had the balls to say something.

• Love 2

Like others here, I too thought Christmas Class Reunion was just ok. I so wish the leads had been Sam and her BFF James. I found them more interesting than the actual leads - and I really, really like Aimee going back to when I first saw her in a CW teen series called Starcrossed (which also had Hallmark regular Natalie Hall).  I wish those two would do a Hallmark movie together. 
anyway, I knew Hallmark wouldn’t do it but it would have been ballsy if the couple had stayed broken up. Couples just sometimes drift apart, and that’s just that. Am I supposed to believe one trip to the coat closet (or wherever their spot was in high school) cured whatever went wrong in their marriage!?  Yeah, sure.

• Like 1

Was tonight's "The Holiday Sitter" already released in the US or was that one just on north of the border? I really liked this movie. Jonathan Bennett was adorkable as a bumbling uncle who gets a hand from (and of course falls in love with) his sister's handsome neighbour who is helping him to babysit his niece and nephew. The two guys were really sweet together and the romantic Christmas beverage was wine, not hot chocolate. Plus, they got a Mean Girls reference in which made me giggle. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Did anyone catch any cameos on Friday or Saturday’s movies? I spotted one but now can’t remember who it was or which movie. 

Eta: I should have checked IMDb before I posted. It was Chris McNally playing the elf in Christmas Class Reunion. 

Edited by Makai
  • Love 1
15 minutes ago, Makai said:

Did anyone catch any cameos on Friday or Saturday’s movies? I spotted one but now can’t remember who it was or which movie. 

Eta: I should have checked IMDb before I posted. It was Chris McNally playing the elf in Christmas Class Reunion. 

He had so much fun playing that elf!!  Chris is such a favorite of mine, and it was great to see him doing a little comedy in the background.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, satrunrose said:

Was tonight's "The Holiday Sitter" already released in the US or was that one just on north of the border? I really liked this movie. Jonathan Bennett was adorkable as a bumbling uncle who gets a hand from (and of course falls in love with) his sister's handsome neighbour who is helping him to babysit his niece and nephew. The two guys were really sweet together and the romantic Christmas beverage was wine, not hot chocolate. Plus, they got a Mean Girls reference in which made me giggle. 

Saw it as well.  Have to say it followed the Hallmark Christmas script to a T. At least the acting wasn't cringeworthy.

I may have missed the Mean Girls reference. What was it?

1 hour ago, greekmom said:

Saw it as well.  Have to say it followed the Hallmark Christmas script to a T. At least the acting wasn't cringeworthy.

I may have missed the Mean Girls reference. What was it?

JB was waking up, and said “stop trying to make fetch happen”

• LOL 3