Type keyword(s) to search

Brandi Glanville: Hateful Housewife

I like her.  I cannot defend that but there is something there I like.  She is smart, that is one thing.  She does not show that very well though!  I think she will shine on this show and I want to see her trash Geraldo.  I know she can do that.  You go girl!  

• Love 2

Her first season on Beverly Hills, I loved her. She was funny and smart like we're seeing here.

Then during her second season, she decided it would be cute to reveal that one of the other women on the show had her children by a surrogate, something that the woman and her husband had not discussed publicly. They even shielded their kids from being on the program. All hell broke loose.

Brandi calls herself the Truth Cannon. She will let fly with anyone's secrets, and let the chips fall where they may. She's moved in and out of various homes on the show, renting, because she is flying by the seat of her pants most of the time. Her standard mode of operation is to say something really, really uncalled for, stick her finger in her mouth and say "Oops, I'm sorry, I was just joking" and giggle.

Personally, I have nothing against a woman who can make a living out of the various ways she's done it. However, her podcasts are pretty raunchy, and I'm no prude. She has two sons, one of whom I think is a teen now, and they both sleep with her. Her idea. She is very open about that on RHoBH. She constantly trashes her ex, and I am wondering how her kids manage not to get bullied at school.

She is one of the trashiest women on any of the Housewife franchises, in my opinion, and yet on this show she has remained pretty low key so far. I'm waiting for the bombs to start dropping.

Again, it's all just my observations from seeing her in action previously. I'm hoping to see a new Brandi on this show.

• Love 4

Whoa, she's 42?!

I had to know because I knew she looked late 50sish, but had a feeling she was some 50ish looking bad plastic surgery result on a 30 year old.

And I totally thought instead of a Real Housewife, she was that one umm photobomber character with the horrible lips and tacky style that Dlisted, or whichever blog, has that's always winning Hot Slut of the Day.

ITA: Phoebe Price...that's it.

Edited by Tandaemonium
  • Love 1

wings707, if you want to see the other side of Brandi, watch tonight's episode of RHoBH. Stark contrast to her performance on this show.

I just watched it.  Oh my!  I get it that she is obnoxious and a loose cannon.  I think she may do well in this show.  She and Leeza worked well together and that may continue.  I hope I see another side of her, there has to be one, right?  LOL!  

I cannot believe the difference with her here and in RHBH. I was hoping she would speak up and say she was anxious because Kate wasn't doing her job as project manager but instead came off as meek. Then the next day I watch her throw wine in somebody's face completely unprovoked and say one crazy thing after another at a dinner party on RHBH. What a difference. She really puts her foot in her mouth when she's been drinking.

• Love 2

They may be keeping the booze away from Brandi on purpose. Remember what happened to Dennis Rodman on this show? She has admitted to taking heavy doses of Xanax along with drinking on top of it (who can forget that trip to Hawaii). I cannot imagine her going cold turkey for however long she is on this show. Time will tell.

• Love 4

I sort of hope it comes out what Brandi said about Joyce Geraud (sp?) on RH. Joyce is Puerto Rican, and a former beauty queen, model, actress. Beautiful woman. They were on one of those group trips to Palm Springs, and Joyce didn't want to get in the pool. For whatever reason, it was her option. Brandi shouts out "Yeah, black people don't like to get their hair wet."

The silence was deafening. Brandi tried to make up for it later by inviting a black girl to go with her to an event they were all attending. "See, I've got black friends!"

She is such an idiot. And Kenya basically said so during a call-in when Brandi was on WWHL. I think that's how it happened. Anyway, that is why Brandi is afraid of Kenya, I think. Because if Kenya ever reminds people about that, Brandi may need an ambulance for her anxiety attack.

This is Joyce, for anyone who's never heard of her.

http://photos.thenews.com.pk/tasveer_images/2014-1-17/large/5_81988.JPG

• Love 5

Brandi also called Joyce "Hoyce" (the common Spanish pronunciation of Joyce) even though Joyce repeatedly asked her not to because she'd been bullied in PR by kids calling her Hoyce/Horsie.  And made fun of Joyce being a name that was only appropriate for fat/ugly people.  ("Joyce is a big fat pig!")

I never watched the Housewives shows but my wife used to watch every single franchise and Beverly Hills had been her favorite.  Then Brandi started in on Joyce, and THEN she went on her podcast joking about child molesters and how jealous she was of kids who got molested - and my wife quit them all.  Around that same time RH fans were petitioning to get her off the show. 

brandi-glanville-change-org-petition-rem

• Love 4

Brandi I know about, but Kenya (and any conversations between Kenya/Brandi) I don't know about.  I think Atlanta and DC were the ones she didn't watch.  But- I was really hoping that a "Kiss My Ash" had made its way to BG. 

Now you know from my other posts I'll take any opportunity to defend a female of the species even if it brings heat ... but Brandi's on her own. 

Edited by Drogo
  • Love 7

Now you know from my other posts I'll take any opportunity to defend a woman/girl even if it brings heat ... but Brandi's on her own. 

Wise of you, Drogo, considering how it has turned out for her  other "defenders".    :-)

The woman is like a cornered mink; she'll viciously lash out at anything and anyone in the vicinity, even when not threatened.

• Love 4

That's a slam to minks. :) I think of her more like the honey badger. The one that doesn't give a shit what it does.

I briefly considered the honey badger reference, cooksdelight, but I've seen what a mink can do.  Too many 3 legged cats running around a mink ranch, and the one that lived near the river on our farm terrorized every single living thing, including the humans.  :-)

• Love 2

I need either Brandi to go or Kenya.  Brandi because I don't like her, Kenya because she's making me take Brandi's side.  Kenya was obviously intimidating her and goading her during the photo shoot.  It was obvious (to me) that she was saying "arch your back" repeatedly to point out Brandi's skinny white girl flat butt.  Having a flat white girl butt myself, I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do about it.  Anyway, they both irritate me.

• Love 4

I need either Brandi to go or Kenya. Brandi because I don't like her, Kenya because she's making me take Brandi's side. Kenya was obviously intimidating her and goading her during the photo shoot. It was obvious (to me) that she was saying "arch your back" repeatedly to point out Brandi's skinny white girl flat butt. Having a flat white girl butt myself, I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do about it. Anyway, they both irritate me.

I agree one has to go. I can't stand either of them. And this is making me side with Kenya ugh!

Brandi comes across as such child.

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 3

Ah, so then you DO know about Brandi. Tell your wife I was just as outraged by the child molester comments. I'd blocked those from my mind, actually, which is why I forgot to mention that.

Besides the fact that the comment was simply vile, it bothered me that she shared her sister's business.  There's no shame in being a victim, but it's her sister's story to share (or not share) not Brandi's.

ETA:  I will never see the humor in a joke about rape, molestation, or incest.

Edited by RedheadZombie
  • Love 9

Brandi tried to tell Trump that she only mocked Kenya having a fake butt after the photo shoot when it was before. She always does that and it's nice to her called out for once. Classic lying ass Brandi.

That being said, she will probably go very far. She has people protecting her because she's so "fragile" and been through so much heartache. She plays on the sympathy and humanity of people all the time.

• Love 6

ETA:  I will never see the humor in a joke about rape, molestation, or incest.

Nor suicide.  Remember her 'LIVE' tweet about the traffic jam she was stuck in because of a police barricade?  There was a guy who tried to commit suicide by jumping off a building. While sitting in her car she tweeted that if he was trying to ruin her night by making her late for the movie, perhaps next time he should try a higher floor.

He died.  She took a good amount of heat for that.

• Love 7

To me, once Brandi told Ian and Trump about her panic attack they went to her defense. I do think she genuinely left due to the panic attack and I'm not one to come to Brandi's defense, but I do know what it's like to suffer from something out of your control. I'm an executive assistant in a male dominated field and suffer from chronic migraines. My boss and the other male employees are extremely supportive and generous to me when I need to excuse myself from work, my female co-workers on the other hand, not so much.

• Love 4

When Brandi got heat for the Palm Springs verbal assault on Joyce, she tried to deflect attention and gain sympathy with the lost dog.  Coincidence perhaps but great timing to play victim.

Nor suicide.  Remember her 'LIVE' tweet about the traffic jam she was stuck in because of a police barricade?  There was a guy who tried to commit suicide by jumping off a building. While sitting in her car she tweeted that if he was trying to ruin her night by making her late for the movie, perhaps next time he should try a higher floor.

He died.  She took a good amount of heat for that.

Brandi did say 'sorry' sorta so in her mind all good.  Now don't be saying anything unkind towards her because then it's all on!  You're attacking a poor defenseless single mother who was abandoned by her cheating husband.

To me, once Brandi told Ian and Trump about her panic attack they went to her defense. I do think she genuinely left due to the panic attack and I'm not one to come to Brandi's defense, but I do know what it's like to suffer from something out of your control. I'm an executive assistant in a male dominated field and suffer from chronic migraines. My boss and the other male employees are extremely supportive and generous to me when I need to excuse myself from work, my female co-workers on the other hand, not so much.

Brandi plays the victim card.  If a quick insincere apology doesn't work, she goes into victim mode.  Single mother. Struggling to make ends meet. Husband who publicly cheated on her and left her for the other woman.  Poor Brandi.  Works her little girl routine to older men. 

Brandi didn't get support from Kenya because Kenya felt it was a ploy.  Not undeservedly so if you saw WWHL or RHoBH where Brandi turns the emotions on and off like a faucet.

• Love 5

So Brandi has a bi-weekly (as in every two weeks) podcast.  This week she had Carlton Gebbia on who apparently was the source of Brandi's contributions as well as an author, screen writer Colet Abedi, "Mad Love", also a guest.  Brandi started by saying of all the Real Housewives I called you were the only who gave me money.  Then it became I called you and Yolanda and apparently due to time issues Yolanda was unable to donate.  Carlton and her best friend Colet apparently made these donations prior to Carlton being dumped from the cast of "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills".  The other major donor is a salon and one of the hairstylist lived with Brandi during filming and accompanied her to a couple of events.  So basically Brandi was selling spots on RHOBH to get contributions.

Brandi claimed she had a massive anxiety attack which was lessened when these two ladies started writing checks.

Brandi has made a career on LeAnn and Eddie's affair and subsequent marriage.  This from a woman who invited other women into the marital bedroom. 

• Love 4

So, was Carlton the one she called and said "Because you're rich!"?? And yes, her hairdresser has been on the show and we've all wondered why she hired him because her extensions are horrible and she looks like she has a rat's nest growing on her head, in my opinion.

• Love 5

So, was Carlton the one she called and said "Because you're rich!"?? And yes, her hairdresser has been on the show and we've all wondered why she hired him because her extensions are horrible and she looks like she has a rat's nest growing on her head, in my opinion.

I think so. Apparently, there was more than one call made to ensure Brandi was safe. The Podcast was all about how rich Carlton is and we as viewers didn't get to see enough of her fabulous home, cars and parties.  Saw the house on at least 5 occasions, Kyle had the same car and we saw Brandi and Carlton pull up in it, saw the borrowed wonderful cars at her husband's business party, saw two parties both unremarkable except the smell in the powder room apparently.

Her hair looks like crap-she should find out who Kim is using these days.

• Love 1

When Brandi got heat for the Palm Springs verbal assault on Joyce, she tried to deflect attention and gain sympathy with the lost dog.  Coincidence perhaps but great timing to play victim.

Brandi did say 'sorry' sorta so in her mind all good.  Now don't be saying anything unkind towards her because then it's all on!  You're attacking a poor defenseless single mother who was abandoned by her cheating husband.

Brandi plays the victim card.  If a quick insincere apology doesn't work, she goes into victim mode.  Single mother. Struggling to make ends meet. Husband who publicly cheated on her and left her for the other woman.  Poor Brandi.  Works her little girl routine to older men. 

Brandi didn't get support from Kenya because Kenya felt it was a ploy.  Not undeservedly so if you saw WWHL or RHoBH where Brandi turns the emotions on and off like a faucet.

Brandi is a manipulator with a capital M. She's smart enough to know how to play that game, and she's smart enough to know that most men are easily manipulated when the manipulator is somewhat attractive and flirtatious.
  • Love 1

Wasn't it established that Carlton's home was just a rental for the show? Or they had it for sale....something, that indicated they didn't really live there?

It was up for sale.  They moved into it so they could showcase it on the series.

• Love 2

Thank you, I knew it didn't have that "lived in" look.

Anyone who feels sorry for poor Brandi in the boardroom needs to watch last night's episode of BH. "That's why all their husbands are cheating on them! (talking about her castmates).....Just kidding!" That, combined with telling the hostess of their poker night how badly she wants to fuck her husband, calling everyone stupid in her drunken slur.... I fully believe any anxiety attack she has is her way to go off and get high, stoned, drunk...whatever. JMO

• Love 5

Wow. HOW does this woman still have custody of her kids? I know she hasn't placed them in physical harm or at least, I haven't seen anything like that. But, DAMN, the woman admits she's drunk all the time. God help me, I think they would be better off with Eddie & the rat faced Leann. He is their father, right? The torment those kids must go through at school.

• Love 2

Brandi retweeted a Trump tweet that NBC was so pleased by the ratings they want to add a 2 hour live show.  I do not pretend to understand TV Ratings other than the one with the most viewers wins the time slot and it is best that they are in the desirable demographic of 18-45.  So how is it that NBC is so pleased with Celebrity Apprentice's ratings when they finish third in their time slot behind CBS and ABC?  http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2015/01/21/monday-final-ratings-scorpion-castle-the-celebrity-apprentice-adjusted-up/353237/

• Love 3

Brandi retweeted a Trump tweet that NBC was so pleased by the ratings they want to add a 2 hour live show.  I do not pretend to understand TV Ratings other than the one with the most viewers wins the time slot and it is best that they are in the desirable demographic of 18-45.  So how is it that NBC is so pleased with Celebrity Apprentice's ratings when they finish third in their time slot behind CBS and ABC?  http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2015/01/21/monday-final-ratings-scorpion-castle-the-celebrity-apprentice-adjusted-up/353237/

Brandi is a liar and Trump is delusional. They always do a two hour live show so they aren't "adding" anything. The network is probably trying to spin it, buts its all BS. 

• Love 1

Does anyone else feel like Brandi's reading glasses are all for show because she thinks she'll somehow look more intelligent? It reminds me of Romy and Michele thinking that black suits would turn them into "businesswomen".

• Love 1

I watch RHoBH, and it's not going unnoticed that Brandi not only acts much better on this show, but dresses better with nicer hair and makeup.  Of course some of it's editing when it comes to behavior, but I thought Brandi was a total asshole when she started real housewives, and she was getting the greatest edit back then.  My own nonprofessional opinion, is Brandi is not only separated from her beloved alcohol most of the time, she is also kept focused in a structured environment. Not all her despicable behavior is caused by alcohol, but I think it definitely contributes.    She also acknowledges that she doesn't handle being away from her children fifty percent of the time very well, and overcompensates with great deals of liquor. Combine that with living in an unstructured environment,  where her only focus is not losing a good paying gig by stirring up drama, and she's just a messy wasteland.

• Love 1