Type keyword(s) to search

Erin and Chad: Fifty Shades of Pink

• Start Topic

Just now, ranchgirl said:

It was someone else's home to flip but they hired Chad to do the work and hired Erin to do some design and decorating.  It was early on in their marriage.  They showed it on the show.  I thought they were going to start making themselves available to these services or do their own flipping.  But it was never mentioned again.  

And yes, with today's home prices, flipping is pretty much impossible.  

I bet that was all mostly a storyline for the show. 

• Like 5

I wonder if Jana Duggar realizes how lucky she is that Chad fell for Princess Erin? Sure Jana had to wait for Stephen to come into her life, but it appears he has a real job. He also seems to like home projects that they do together. Who knows how many kids Jana would have by now if she’d married Chad all those years ago. And Chad looks about 20 years older than he is.

• Like 8
On 9/9/2024 at 6:18 PM, babyhouseman said:

My parents grew up on farms. It's hard work and not cutesy at all.

On 9/9/2024 at 6:21 PM, Heathen said:

No, and it never was! 

If I could like both of these posts a million times I would. Farming is hard work.  My dad's grandparents and uncles were all farmers. He helped out with the harvest every year with his siblings and cousins. They worked so hard. I could never do it but I'm really glad the are people who can. And love it.

• Like 6
On 9/10/2024 at 8:55 AM, AstridM said:

I bet that was all mostly a storyline for the show. 

Erin's participation was completely for the show. She wandered around saying "designer" things. She's not a designer. She decorates. Throwing a throw pillow into a room or putting some books on a shelf (backwards) isn't design. I remember that episode. She wandered around an empty house and said what she would paint or what she would leave the way it was in the first place. The other story was Zach and Whitney (who was trying to show she was still in real estate) renovating their first house purchase. Whitney threw our real estate phrases like checking the comps and resale value. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
2 hours ago, RebeccatheWriter said:

Erin's participation was completely for the show. She wandered around saying "designer" things. She's not a designer. She decorates. Throwing a throw pillow into a room or putting some books on a shelf (backwards) isn't design. I remember that episode. She wandered around an empty house and said what she would paint or what she would leave the way it was in the first place. The other story was Zach and Whitney (who was trying to show she was still in real estate) renovating their first house purchase. Whitney threw our real estate phrases like checking the comps and resale value. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 1