Type keyword(s) to search

Teen Mom 2: Small Talk

• Start Topic

@Pixiebomb I hope he learned his lesson. I'm kinda laughing at the image of him driving into shrubery because, wel, it's funny :)

This woman keeps calling needing directions to our office. I've spoken to her 3 or 4 times already telling her exactly where we are and where to turn. We are accross the street from a hospital and she claims she drove past it. But the landmarks she's giving me where she is indicate the she has not driven past the hospital. She called back yelling at me that I kept giving her the wrong directions! After we hung up I channelled Roxanne for a second, "I caaaaaaaaaan't with this lady!"

• Love 7
11 minutes ago, MaggieG said:

@Pixiebomb I hope he learned his lesson. I'm kinda laughing at the image of him driving into shrubery because, wel, it's funny :)

This woman keeps calling needing directions to our office. I've spoken to her 3 or 4 times already telling her exactly where we are and where to turn. We are accross the street from a hospital and she claims she drove past it. But the landmarks she's giving me where she is indicate the she has not driven past the hospital. She called back yelling at me that I kept giving her the wrong directions! After we hung up I channelled Roxanne for a second, "I caaaaaaaaaan't with this lady!"

You should have told a fellow co-worker the phone call was for her. When she asked who it was, you should have then screeched, "I don't know" and then thrown it at her the way Roseann Conner threw the phone to Darlene when she was lying on the couch during her depression phase. lol   

I hate when people get all pissy because they can't figure shit out such as finding a business because they don't listen to directions well. They must have gone to school in an area where the education isn't well. 

1 hour ago, Pixiebomb said:

Just juvenile traffic court with my son. He drove into shrubbery because, well, he's 16.  Court went well.  

Glad it went well. I am laughing too at the image I have in my head of the incident.  Thankfully, that is all that happened. We'd hate to read that something horrible happened to him. 

• Love 5
3 hours ago, MaggieG said:

I once worked for a pharmacy that offered delivery.  A lady called one day needing her medications delivered.  Not being familiar with the local area I tried to get directions from her.  She told me to take Huntingdon Pike and turn onto Welsh Rd.  When I asked her if it was a right or left turn she replied, "I don't know, I don't drive."  

• Love 4
On 12/6/2017 at 0:03 PM, MaggieG said:

I really hope you had a shoe ready to throw at her upon her arrival...even if you knew you wouldn't go through with it! 

• Love 2
On 12/4/2017 at 11:22 AM, GreatKazu said:

Let's start now! lol 

I am FB friends with Dominick. He is still friends with Beth, Irene (who divorced that hubby of hers and remarried), and Jon is also friends with all of them. I just recently began following Irene who now owns a bail bond company. 

@Mkay, I am going to PM you. 

I loved Dominick because he brought some much needed Irish to the house. I hope he's happy and doing well. Is he in country or in Ireland?

I had the biggest crush on Aaron - oh my God. He was so handsome and I don't dig blonde guys. So weird!  I tuned in just to watch his pretty face each week, I admit it.

Did Jon ever find Irene's twin a nice girl & settle down?

Edited by Bridget
Spelling is important
  • Love 3
16 hours ago, Bridget said:

I loved Dominick because he brought some much needed Irish to the house. I hope he's happy and doing well. Is he in country or in Ireland?

I had the biggest crush on Aaron - oh my God. He was so handsome and I don't dig blonde guys. So weird!  I tuned in just to watch his pretty face each week, I admit it.

Did Jon ever find Irene's twin a nice girl & settle down?

Jon is still single. 

Dom lives in the L.A. area. 

Aaron was a cute guy, but the way he treated Beth made me so angry with him. He also treated Jon like an ignorant hick. I know Jon wasn't a worldly guy who lived in a bubble back home, and he had his beliefs, but I never found him to be the kind of guy who made people feel bad such as when Tami had her abortion. Although Jon is against abortion, he was also supportive to Tami and didn't do to her what so many religious fanatics tend to do in those kind of situations. 

Irene's husband was very cute. I still remember his name, Timothy Kearns. I always wondered what happened in that relationship that caused the divorce. 

16 hours ago, Bridget said:

I really hope you had a shoe ready to throw at her upon her arrival...even if you knew you wouldn't go through with it! 

Bwahahaha lol 

I am wondering now, what did the lady say after she found the business? Did she complain still about the directions? 

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Mkay said:

This is the only way to link to the poll on in touch. Apparently Jenelle and her minions work overtime at night to bump her up to the top and win.  I can vote everyday. 

Chelsea is winning. 

*snort 

• Love 2

I don't have the mad skills my fellow posters have to come up with a collage for evidence, but did Victoria's Secret secretly sponsor this show and I missed the memo?

If I see ONE MORE FECKIN "PINK" sweatshirt, t-shirt or pair of obscenely priced sweatpants, I will lose it. I don't see the TMs hawking a "coupon code" on Instagram for 20% off $50 sweatpants and $50 hoodies, so I wonder what the deal is. I understand regional popularity and age demographics for certain labels/brands, but when I see these girls wearing their $100 "jammies", it makes me think that my Scottish side is showing! 

What's interesting (at least to me), is that when I searched Google to get the prices for the clothing, I saw this: 

Victoria's Secret PINK

PINK is a college girl's must-shop destination for the cutest ...

Shouldn't the TMs who didn't go to college be BANNED from wearing these items? Just sayin'...

Edited by Bridget
additional snarkiness
  • Love 5
On ‎12‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 11:51 PM, Bridget said:

I don't have the mad skills my fellow posters have to come up with a collage for evidence, but did Victoria's Secret secretly sponsor this show and I missed the memo?

If I see ONE MORE FECKIN "PINK" sweatshirt, t-shirt or pair of obscenely priced sweatpants, I will lose it. I don't see the TMs hawking a "coupon code" on Instagram for 20% off $50 sweatpants and $50 hoodies, so I wonder what the deal is. I understand regional popularity and age demographics for certain labels/brands, but when I see these girls wearing their $100 "jammies", it makes me think that my Scottish side is showing! 

What's interesting (at least to me), is that when I searched Google to get the prices for the clothing, I saw this: 

Victoria's Secret PINK

Shouldn't the TMs who didn't go to college be BANNED from wearing these items? Just sayin'...

I remember this whole PINK thing going way back. I think by the second season. 

@Mkay Farrah is beating Maci in the book poll. lol  

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 2
34 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

I remember this whole PINK thing going way back. I think by the second season. 

@Mkay Farrah is beating Maci in the book poll. lol  

Chelsea is beating Jenelle for the best yet wedding. Yes!!!

• Love 4
On 12/13/2017 at 1:51 AM, Bridget said:

Victoria's Secret PINK

I spent the majority of law school in pink sweatpants (dont judge it was a hard time in my life). But this makes me laugh!

• Love 3

Is everyone ready for Xmas (or whatever you celebrate)?

I just had no holiday spirit this year. I'm usually like a little kid at Xmas time, I get so happy and excited but I just couldn't get into it.  My shopping is usually done well before Thanksgiving but I didn't even start until late this year.  I haven't even put my tree up yet.  I'm feeling a little more spirit but not much.  Any of you with little kids, I've said it before but cherish and enjoy every single second.  The holidays were always so great when my kids were little. I loved every moment of doing all of the Santa jobs.  Sigh.  

I finally finished my shopping today, both online and in store.  Nothing can put me in a horrible mood like shopping this close to Xmas.  People are just so rude that I can't stand it.  When I'm out like that and I know I'll be in crowds, I'm safer to use my wheelchair. I can use a walker but I'm not super steady and I'm really slow.  People were grabbing my wheelchair and trying to move me out of the way to get to what they wanted, they would rush past me to get to the line first even when I was within 2 feet of the register, I "accidentally" ran in to that woman's ankles about 7 times while I was in line behind her. People would get right in front of me when I was stopped and looking at something and just acted like I wasn't there.  I was getting so pissed.  People suck.  I don't want special treatment just because I use a chair but being treated like I'm still a human being would be nice.  And screw all of those people because while they're parked in Bumfuck Egypt and will spend an hour looking for their cars, I'm parked 3 feet from the front door. 

Now that I'm home and away from asshole people I feel much better. I wrapped a few presents, which I love doing. I'll spend hours wrapping presents and making bows. I have about 45 packages coming from Amazon this week. 

Sorry for rambling and for being a downer.  My guy is on the road for a long job and I'm really bored (and kinda lonely).  He left right after we went shopping this morning and won't be home until really late Friday night.   

You guys.... do a road trip to come and see me!!  I'll supply the food and even though I don't drink, I'll supply the alcohol too! I live on 6 acres so there's room for the rv! All the weed you can smoke! I'll even pay for your gas. 

• Love 14

It's usually not so bad but it was horrible today. I think this time of year people just lose their minds and aren't thinking.  It's a stressful time of year for a lot of people. 

I'm feeling better now. It's nice knowing that I'm done shopping and everything else I bought is coming to my door so I don't have to go back out there.  I smoked a little something and got my Xmas stuff out and put my little 3 foot tree up. 

I'm a night owl and my husband is definitely not so it's kind of nice to be all alone and be able to decorate my tree at midnight with the music going. 

• Love 5

@Scarlett45  So cool that you are trying to make home-made cookies. I gave that up so long ago. I used to bake home-made cakes, too. My husband misses those days. 

I just came home from my doctor. I was coughing all night and not feeling good. Apparently, inhaling too much smoke and all the particles in the air will do that to you. I had been wearing a mask when I went outdoors, but last Friday I had an appointment in the area where the Thomas fire was at its worst. I forgot my mask. Now, I am dealing with the consequences. Oh well. I just hope this clears up by Wednesday. I have way too much to do and scheduled for the upcoming holidays. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 2
36 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

@Scarlett45  So cool that you are trying to make home-made cookies. I gave that up so long ago. I used to bake home-made cakes, too. My husband misses those days. 

I just came home from my doctor. I was coughing all night and not feeling good. Apparently, inhaling too much smoke and all the particles in the air will do that to you. I had been wearing a mask when I went outdoors, but last Friday I had an appointment in the area where the Thomas fire was at its worst. I forgot my mask. Now, I am dealing with the consequences. Oh well. I just hope this clears up by Wednesday. I have way too much to do and scheduled for the upcoming holidays. 

Sorry you don’t feel well! You’ve got to take care of your lungs  

i bake pretty regularly, usually quick breads for breakfast and things like that. I realized what happened to my cookies!!! I left the cookie sheet ON TOP of the stove while it was preheating!! The sheet was too warm. 

I had made the recipe before that’s why I was SO frustrated. I’ll do another batch this weekend probably. 

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

Sorry you don’t feel well! You’ve got to take care of your lungs  

i bake pretty regularly, usually quick breads for breakfast and things like that. I realized what happened to my cookies!!! I left the cookie sheet ON TOP of the stove while it was preheating!! The sheet was too warm. 

I had made the recipe before that’s why I was SO frustrated. I’ll do another batch this weekend probably. 

Thanks. 

What kind of cookies will you be making? 

Sugar cookies are my favorite at holiday time. 

• Love 2

In unrelated very serious news-

(Trigger warning, sex abuse of children)

https://electricliterature.com/the-book-that-made-me-a-feminist-was-written-by-an-abuser-4c6891f548cf

I am UPSET, ANGRY and DISAPPOINTED. My heart goes out to all of the victims and any royalties from her work should go to help them. I am even more upset than when the Bill Cosby scandal broke- partly because I always thought he was a little sanctimonious and even as a kid/teen his treatment of Lisa Bonnet rubbed me the wrong way so I wasn’t the least surprised. We expect such behavior from powerful men, but someone who pretended to be a feminist icon?!!

This novel is one of my absolutely favorites. Of course the life and well being of all the children she hurt matters more than any novel, but there are moments like this where I’m glad I’m childfree because the world is filled with so many evil people.

I agree, I cannot in good consence recommend this to teens/young women unless every penny of profit goes to help victims.  

• Love 1

@GreatKazu, I'm sorry you don't feel well. Take it easy, get lots of rest and I hope you feel better soon. 

@Scarlett45, I like to bake a lot too. I'm making cookies and breads this week. I always have a list of cookie requests so I make a bunch of different kinds.  My daughter loves my snickerdoodles and my son wants oatmeal raisin. The grandkids want chocolate chip and peanut butter. Everyone wants my molasses and sugar cookies.  I'm making a couple of other kinds too. I'm also making regular white bread along with pumpkin and zucchini breads.  My family loves my bread.  My kids got me a bread maker a few years ago but I prefer doing it the old fashioned way, I'm just quicker that way. 

I have had multiple packages arriving for a couple of days and have many more coming. After putting up my little 3 foot tree and wrapping some presents, I'm feeling a little better. Mayne I'll get some Xmas spirit after all. 

• Love 3

I hope everyone had a fantastic day today! Whether you celebrate Xmas or not I hope your day was a great one.  I love giving presents more than getting them but I made out like a bandit today! I was thoroughly spoiled and I loved every minute of it. I think my family knows I've been down lately. I'm in a wheelchair and found out recently that I'll need yet ANOTHER surgery in January, so they know I've been really depressed.  

Merry Christmas everyone. I thank you all for the many laughs and a few tears in the past year. I feel like a lot of you are friends and I thank you. I've said this before but I really thank you all for watching and posting so I don't have to watch them anymore.  Because they're all rotten bitches..... EXCEPT CHELSEA. LOL. 

• Love 12

I'm not sure where to post this! Does anyone else have trouble viewing a page(Jenelle's for example) that has pictures posted? Like the whole pages turns beige and I can't scroll past?! I'm using a phone or tablet...any remedies??

• Love 1
58 minutes ago, Farmfam said:

I'm not sure where to post this! Does anyone else have trouble viewing a page(Jenelle's for example) that has pictures posted? Like the whole pages turns beige and I can't scroll past?! I'm using a phone or tablet...any remedies??

Yes that happens to me. I exit out and go back in. 

Edited by Scarlett45
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Farmfam said:

Yes. If too many pictures are posted on a page, I can't view it.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

I’m about to sound like a huge spoiled brat but-

im about to hurt some damn body! The zipper on my LV broke. Oh HELL no. This bag is only 5yrs old. They will replace the zipper asap. Off to the store I go. 

Give 'em hell, girlfriend. I have had cheap purses last a good long time without the zipper breaking. I would expect an LV purse to last longer than 5 years before anything breaks on it. 

I am in the middle of taking down our tree and all the décor. My Xmas village is the one that will be tedious since I have to bubble wrap each large item. This is going to be a loooooong day. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 3

Okay- WAY too much eggnog, baked goods and holiday spice flat whites over the holidays. I wanna lose 15lbs in 12 weeks- totally do-able, especially since I’m only buying nutrient dense groceries (no more baked goods, snacks are fruit, nuts or cheese). Ah I love eating too much. 

• Love 3
On ‎1‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 9:46 PM, Lm2162 said:

You guys I am so obsessed. 

IMG_20180102_111242_01.jpg

Growing up so fast!!! 

I want to reach in my computer and just kiss those cheeks!

39 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

Okay- WAY too much eggnog, baked goods and holiday spice flat whites over the holidays. I wanna lose 15lbs in 12 weeks- totally do-able, especially since I’m only buying nutrient dense groceries (no more baked goods, snacks are fruit, nuts or cheese). Ah I love eating too much. 

Get the flu! lol   j/k 

The holidays are a curse! So much food to eat. Tamales are my guilty pleasures at Christmas-time. 

• Love 6
13 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

If the Holidays weren't dreadful enough, I legit gained 15 pounds in 2 months. Closets full of clothes and nothing fits. 

it's all good, it's winter time!!!!  yoga pants & hoodies!!!!

• Love 4

But see I shop at Victoria Secrets too! My sweats probably fit like leggings! I bought a sweater I saw Chelsea wearing. That product sold out quickly. It was really random because they stopped selling regular clothing recently.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

But see I shop at Victoria Secrets too! My sweats probably fit like leggings! I bought a sweater I saw Chelsea wearing. That product sold out quickly. It was really random because they stopped selling regular clothing recently.

just wear 'em with a long shirt!  you're fine!

wow, really?  they had nice stuff, too...I still have some snakeskin gladiator sandals that I got there a million years ago! 

I got a gift card for Christmas, I should probs see if they're still having that insane underwear sale & stock up!!!

• Love 4
13 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

I did buy some Vanderpump inspired tailored button downs recently. All I need is one pair of forgiving jeans. I hate going to my Dr in sweats. 

For what it's worth, and please forgive me if you are privy to this, but NYDJ (Not Your Daughter's Jeans) is a great brand that not only flatters, but comes in loads of colors, styles, fabric that look great on almost anyone of all ages. Their jeans are awesome and are the only ones that I wear.

Some of their jeans/trousers are expensive ($80-$120 average), but keep your eyes peeled on Amazon; the prices fluctuate almost every day. You can grab a pair for $40 if you time it right. 

• Love 6

Hey Thanks for the tip @Bridget! I pay 120 a pair at Buckle anyway. Which BTW also clothes the girls on the show. I've been bitching for years about Maci and Kail wearing my pricy jeans and being a single parent who is supposed to be struggling in some way. 

@teapot I love the shit load sales! I have a card left too.

• Love 5

I bought myself the Maxi Climber for Christmas. I finally unboxed it yesterday. It took me 20 minutes to put together and 2 seconds to fall off. I'll try again when the left side of my body recovers :)

• Love 6