Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion: The apple was poisoned?!

• Start Topic

(edited)

I know we're not gonna see the house again in the finale, but A or E (don't remember which) answered a question in that recent interview about Emma's house being Emma's house. 

From the EW Hot Seat interview:

Have we seen the last of the DarkSwan house?
KITSIS: You mean Emma’s new house? No. That is her new home. It is no longer going to be housing Excalibur in the basement. Maybe she’ll put in a foosball table. That is very much her place.

As for the lift kiss, I know what we saw from those pics, but I could almost see it working one-handed if Emma helped by putting in a little hop up.

Edited by Dianthus
added a quote
  • Love 1

How charming that Emma gets to be BFFs with a woman who says her first instinct is to "rip out the throat" of the man she loves, but she's graciously decided to abstain. Because "I WANT to hurt you, praise me for the fact I'm not." is not emotionally abusive or anything.

• Love 8

I just don't get how this is suppose to be a friendship? This is Regina being a bully and telling Emma "You should be lucky that I don't hurt someone you love because I've changed." I get she's grieving but stfu and stop being a butt to someone who for some reason cares about you.

• Love 12
(edited)

4.05 was Regina nobly restraining from killing Emma. The finale is Regina nobly restraining from killing Emma's True Love because "now" she knows it's wrong. And both times, Emma takes it quietly?? BS. 

Regina fans reacted just like Regina. At least they got that right. 

Edited by Rumsy4
  • Love 12

I'm sure while not liking it, Emma will say that she understands where Regina is coming from because she wanted to get Hook back so badly.  Never mind that Emma healed Robin when he got killed the first time this season.  I hate this relationship they try to put on them.  Emma and Regina aren't exes trying to raise their son.  Regina has tried repeatedly to kill Emma and her family, which also led to her losing her parents for 28 years.  Now we have to hear about how much she wants to kill Emma's boyfriend?

Nevermind that Emma saved Regina from becoming the Dark One, an act that led to this whole mess of a season anyway.

Do they really think people want a 2 hour road trip of bickering with these 2 women?

• Love 7

Sweet Regina! What a lovely friendship over there! 

I understand it is difficult to her to be happy now because she is grieving... But how difficult is to say: I am really devastated for Robin, but I am happy for you and Killian, you deserve your happiness.

See?! I'm still alive after typing these words! But props to the Evil Queen, as I always teach my students, we are rational, we have the power to overcome our instincts and act socially, as human beings. 

SQ shippers will see that as jealousy. Yes, it is, but not TL type, it is that mix with envy that is just dangerous, ugly and Regina feels that for anyone who she considets happier than her. Lord help us!

• Love 3

Regina should at least be grateful that the pages from the book got to Zelena because she would be as obliterated as Robin is if that hadn't happened.

I'm having some bad flashes from 4x05, and of course Regina gets to say these things when she's hurting, and grieving where Emma can't even drag her ass for it, because while Regina can be as insensitive as she wants whenever she feels like it, everyone is forbidden from doing it.

• Love 4

Now she knows ripping out throats and crushing hearts is wrong?!  Well, ring the church bells and start the parade.  Here's a cookie for you, Regina.  You know what else isn't fair?  All the lives cut short and irreparably damaged by your mega curse inducing temper tantrum, and your general uncaring attitude towards anyone who isn't you. (or Henry).  Why do the writers force Emma to take this abuse.  I fecking hate it. 

I just read a post on Tumblr that is soooo true: "Regina is literally the personification of her fandom."

• Love 13

On the plus side, the set up for season 6 could not be clearer. 

In season 1, Regina went after Snow White's happy ending. In season 6, after she gets juiced real good, she's going to go after Emma's happy ending.

The only thing that sucks is that she will not be held accountable for it. But there's nothing new under the sun, so...yeah.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

The only thing that sucks is that she will not be held accountable for it. But there's nothing new under the sun, so...yeah.

Well, she wasn't really ever held accountable for going after Snow, so it's really nothing new.

I'm sorry, but if that Sneak Peek is any indication of what the finale will be like - I say no thank you. I honestly have to believe that the writers are intentionally trying to rile up the fandom and keep them at odds with each other as a way to create/maintain buzz about the show.

• Love 2

After saying her first impulse is murder, if she gets "cursed" and turns EQ, I hope she won't have THE NERVE to suggest people should have given her the benefit of the doubt. Like, they didn't even give Emma the benefit of the doubt when she was Dark Swan, and she never actually did anything!

• Love 4

Maybe Emma will stand up for herself and her family this time. I realize the show has given me no reason to hope for this, but maybe something will change this time. All season long they've been setting up this antagonism between Regina and Hook. Now I really wish she hadn't been the one to "talk him down" in Swan Song.

But if Hook had stayed dead and Robin lived (which, as far as Emma knew, was the state of things for most of last episode), would Emma being saying she wants to rip Robin's throat out? Hell no.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, InsertWordHere said:

Maybe Emma will stand up for herself and her family this time. I realize the show has given me no reason to hope for this, but maybe something will change this time.

I would genuinely adore that.  Oh to hear Emma threaten Regina back with something along the lines of "you lay one finger on Killian and..."

Or, as someone else mentioned above, at least throw back at her how "unfair" it was all the things other people have been through because of Regina, like "Yeah, pretty unfair I had to grow up all alone without my parents because of you.  I should want to rip your throat out for that.  But now I know better."

Hee.  won't happen, I know.  But a girl can dream...  And since Snow is back, maybe there is hope.  ;)

• Love 7
7 minutes ago, RulerofallIsurvey said:

I would genuinely adore that.  Oh to hear Emma threaten Regina back with something along the lines of "you lay one finger on Killian and..."

Or, as someone else mentioned above, at least throw back at her how "unfair" it was all the things other people have been through because of Regina, like "Yeah, pretty unfair I had to grow up all alone without my parents because of you.  I should want to rip your throat out for that.  But now I know better."

Hee.  won't happen, I know.  But a girl can dream...  And since Snow is back, maybe there is hope.  ;)

I'm hoping this scene is the only moment like this we get in the episode. I get that grief can make a person irrationally angry and lash out, I really do. However, Emma didn't kill Robin and wasn't responsible for his death. Nor was Hook. Regina needs to deal with her displaced anger in a healthy way.

Or, I really want to see Emma just let her have it. Something along the lines of "Unfair? Yeah, it is unfair that Robin died. Just like it was unfair that Killian died twice within two months and was left in the Underworld, not to mention that I saved Robin's life at the risk of slipping further into the darkness that I took on to save your ass!"

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, Writing Wrongs said:

I can understand Regina's feelings. It does suck that Hook gets to live and Robin bites it. I'm so sick of Hook and Emma.

Good thing Emma is not the main character or anything.

• Love 4
20 minutes ago, InsertWordHere said:

It's really a hideous thing to say considering Hook died from a gaping wound in his throat. A wound he got because he escaped and tried to stop Regina's sister from force choking Regina's stepdaughter.

Not to mention she and Arthur would have killed Regina too, so he also died saving her ass.  And as a thanks she wants to murder him.  How nice.

1 minute ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

I'm hoping this scene is the only moment like this we get in the episode. I get that grief can make a person irrationally angry and lash out, I really do. However, Emma didn't kill Robin and wasn't responsible for his death. Nor was Hook. Regina needs to deal with her displaced anger in a healthy way.

I think even one scene like this is too many at this point.  We've been there, done that.  Regina got the "I'm a Hero Now!" t-shirt.  

Or, I really want to see Emma just let her have it. Something along the lines of "Unfair? Yeah, it is unfair that Robin died. Just like it was unfair that Killian died twice within two months and was left in the Underworld, not to mention that I saved Robin's life at the risk of slipping further into the darkness that I took on to save your ass!"

And ^^THAT'S what I'm talking about and want to see.

• Love 3
14 minutes ago, Writing Wrongs said:

I can understand Regina's feelings. It does suck that Hook gets to live and Robin bites it. I'm so sick of Hook and Emma.

It's not like Hook actively participated in a trading of lives or anything, so I am not sure I understand Regina's feelings here. Robin was alive all half season while Hook was "dead" and I didn't see Emma saying she wanted to rip out Robin's throat, because that is not the normal, healthy response to things like this.

• Love 13
(edited)

I just wish ONE TIME Emma would say to Regina that she is the reason why she had no family growing up & had a horrible childhood. But you don't see me blaming you all the time. Just once. It's always woe is Regina and Emma always seems to get the verbal lashing. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 12

I can understand Regina's frustration and anger over losing a loved one, but what pisses me off is that Emma rolls over and always allows Regina to verbally lash out at her, but Regina doesn't offer Emma the same in return. It's exhausting. If the show didn't try to peddle Emma and Regina as "friends" I could handle it better, but they constantly try to tell us that they're these best buddies and that's what makes the sneak peek so aggravating. Can the show please allow Emma to yell back? Can Emma be allowed to get angry over her "friend" thinking violent thoughts about her boyfriend? If my friend said she thought about ripping my boyfriend's throat out, my natural instinct would be to defend him and put her in line. But I don't need to see any more of the episode to know that's not going to happen. By Emma remaining silent, she condones Regina's behavior.

• Love 11
(edited)

I think I am most looking forward to the Snow, Charming, Hook, Zelena into a new portal storyline.  Why?  First, three of those characters have zero magic abilities.  So that means that they are going to have to use their wits and their skills to get them out of the mess they are in.  Granted, Zelena has magic, but I'll take three without magic and one with in this storyline.  I tend to feel that OUAT uses magic as their "weapon of choice" too often, and I think having human characters try to rescue themselves is more fun to watch.  Two, I love the idea of seeing Charming and Snow get some storyline and airtime apart from Regina and Emma.  I hope the writers are going to allow them some juicy and dramatic scenes.  Last, I love the idea of Snow and Charming getting to know Hook apart from Emma.  Since she is out of this particular story, it will be about THEM rather than the three of them fighting for Emma.  I wonder if this is going to be a one-episode thing where they go into this twisted new realm and it all gets resolved by the end of the night.  I hope not.  It has some nice potential to bleed over into next season.

I am less interested in watching Regina, Emma, and Gold (three people will arguably the most powerful magic in Storybrook) going after Henry.  Again, it just seems like the advantage is automatically in their favor, and I can do without Regina and Emma fighting again or Emma and Gold and Regina snarking, but I'll reserve judgement to see how it all plays out.  

Lastly, I am curious to see how Killian will be reintroduced to Storybrook.  Does the episode start "days later" where everyone knows or do we get to see him reunite with the Charmings and Henry?  I agree that Killian shouldn't be treated like a "Oh, why does HE get to live when Robin died?"  Killian, imo, has earned his right to live, and I would think Henry would be thrilled to see Killian alive, which makes me wonder if the reunion scenes we saw with Killian and Emma (with her being lifted by him) was how the episode will open, and then before she can tell Henry, he takes off?  I don't know.  

Edited by Bishop
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Bishop said:

I think I am most looking forward to the Snow, Charming, Hook, Zelena into a new portal storyline.  Why?  First, three of those characters have zero magic abilities.  So that means that they are going to have to use their wits and their skills to get them out of the mess they are in.  Granted, Zelena has magic, but I'll take three without magic and one with in this storyline.  I tend to feel that OUAT uses magic as their "weapon of choice" to often, and I think having human characters try to rescue themselves is more fun to watch.  Two, I love the idea of seeing Charming and Snow get some storyline and airtime apart from Regina and Emma.  I hope the writers are going to allow them some juicy and dramatic scenes.  Last, I love the idea of Snow and Charming getting to know Hook apart from Emma.  Since she is out of this particular story, it will be about THEM rather than them fighting for Emma.  I wonder if this is going to be a one-episode thing where they go into this twisted new realm and it all gets resolved by the end of the night.  I hope not.  It has some nice potential to bleed over into next season.

I am less interested in watching Regina, Emma, and Gold (three people will arguably the most powerful magic in Storybrook) going after Henry.  Again, it just seems like the advantage is automatically in their favor, and I can do without Regina and Emma fighting or Emma and Gold and Regina snarking, but I'll reserve judgement to see how it all plays out.  

Lastly, I am curious to see how Killian will be reintroduced to Storybrook.  Does it happen "days later" where everyone knows or do we get to see him reunite with the Charmings and Henry.  I agree that Killian shouldn't be treated like a "Oh, why does HE get to live when Robin died?"  I would think Henry would be thrilled to see Killian alive, which makes me wonder if the reunion scenes we saw with Killian and Emma (with her being lifted by him) was how the episode will open, and then before she can tell Henry, he disappears?  I don't know.  

From the filming spoilers, we know that Emma and Killian walk to Granny's while still in their funeral clothes, so I think that'll be at the very beginning of the episode. He doesn't go into Granny's with her (understandable, since he probably doesn't want to crash Robin's wake), and in the preview you can see a split-second of Killian standing outside Granny's when that flash of magic/earthquake thing happens. So I'm pretty sure everyone finds out he's alive almost immediately.

The lift kiss is definitely towards the end of the episode. It happens after everyone arrives back in Storybrooke after the NYC adventure.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Scovies said:

From the filming spoilers, we know that Emma and Killian walk to Granny's while still in their funeral clothes, so I think that'll be at the very beginning of the episode. He doesn't go into Granny's with her (understandable, since he probably doesn't want to crash Robin's wake), and in the preview you can see a split-second of Killian standing outside Granny's when that flash of magic/earthquake thing happens. So I'm pretty sure everyone finds out he's alive almost immediately.

The lift kiss is definitely towards the end of the episode. It happens after everyone arrives back in Storybrooke after the NYC adventure.

Thanks for the information.  I'm wondering if the lift kiss happens before or after Hook and the Charmings end up in the other realm.  If it's after, then that's a pretty short adventure - which is disappointing.

1 hour ago, Kktjones said:

I'm sorry, but if that Sneak Peek is any indication of what the finale will be like - I say no thank you. I honestly have to believe that the writers are intentionally trying to rile up the fandom and keep them at odds with each other as a way to create/maintain buzz about the show.

They're heading back to Regina being the EQ. Maybe not by her own choice, but they're going there with her. 

1 hour ago, InsertWordHere said:

It's really a hideous thing to say considering Hook died from a gaping wound in his throat. A wound he got because he escaped and tried to stop Regina's sister from force choking Regina's stepdaughter.

Well, Regina has never been one for self-awareness. How does a middle-aged person just realize that it's wrong to murder people because she's pissed? Maybe she should apply her feelings of anger, grief, and loss to what Percival must have felt when he saw her. Except that his reasons for wanting to kill her were legit, whereas her reasons for wanting to tear Hook's throat like she's some animal, are not.

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, Bishop said:

Thanks for the information.  I'm wondering if the lift kiss happens before or after Hook and the Charmings end up in the other realm.  If it's after, then that's a pretty short adventure - which is disappointing.

The lift kiss happens after I think, at the end of the double episode. I think it's gonna go more or less like this: Henry escapes to NY - at the same time, Snowing&co. get sucked into the portal - Emma and Regina must stop Henry, hopefully ground him until he's 25 - Henry changes his mind, decides to "save" magic - Snowing&co. somehow appear in NY in front of Emma, Regina, etc. - everyone gets back to Storybrooke with Hyde and/or Jekyll - *insert lift kiss here* - Regina gets cursed and turns EQ, cliffhanger!

32 minutes ago, Bishop said:

I think I am most looking forward to the Snow, Charming, Hook, Zelena into a new portal storyline.  Why?  First, three of those characters have zero magic abilities.  So that means that they are going to have to use their wits and their skills to get them out of the mess they are in.  Granted, Zelena has magic, but I'll take three without magic and one with in this storyline. 

Actually, since Henry is destroying magic (momentarily, I assume), then Zelena will probably be stuck without it too.

• Love 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, scenicbyway said:

Emma and Regina aren't exes trying to raise their son.  Regina has tried repeatedly to kill Emma and her family, which also led to her losing her parents for 28 years.  Now we have to hear about how much she wants to kill Emma's boyfriend?

This right here is hugely valid as to why Regina needs to really STFU about Hook.  Regina is the reason that Emma was raised an orphan and was alone for 28 years of her life without a family.  Period.  Full stop.  For that alone, Emma could  hold a grudge against Regina for eons.  So yeah, while it is horrible that Robin died, he died because she and Robin went to get the baby.  Why did Hades have the baby?  Because Zelena gave it to him?  Why was Hades in Storybrook?  Because Regina told Zelena to follow her heart.  Why did Zelena have the baby?  Because Regina trusted her sister who trusted Hades.  My point is that Regina (and Robin) made choices, and those choices led to Robin's death.  Hook and Emma had nothing to do with it.  Emma asked no one to come with her to the Underworld.  They each made the decision to go.  

Edited by Bishop
  • Love 8
(edited)
32 minutes ago, Scovies said:

Yeah I totally think they find out about him pretty much immediately. I read a spoiler elsewhere that they saw Killian running- right after Emma had gone inside- so i'm assuming he starts to walk away after they kiss and she goes in, I'm assuming she is going to tell her parents and then try and figure out how to tell Regina- the magic/earthquake thing happens and knowing Killian he runs into the Diner to see if Emma is okay before she gets to tell them and BAM they know. Haha. 

Edited by SiobhanJW

If Regina's first instinct was to rip out Hook's throat, why the hell did she agree to go save him in The Underworld? Was she pressured into going because everyone else was and she's desperate to prove to everyone that she's a hero? Was her initial instinct to stay back in Storybrooke, but once she realized Robin was going along with the plan, she decided to join him? Why stay in The Underworld when Emma told her to leave? Can she only put on a hero facade if she has a happy ending standing right next to her? 

This is the first time I haven't been excited about a finale. Last year, as stupid as the Author plot was, the alternate universe was a really cool concept, and honestly, it should have been the bulk of 4B. 3B had the fun time travel adventure. Seasons 1 and 2, I had no idea what to expect because I didn't read spoilers. But what do I have to look forward to this weekend? A rehash of 4x05? A couple random adventures to NYC and an asylum that have nothing to do with the rest of the season? It seems very anticlimactic, and if I'm supposed to find that sneak peek exciting and a taste of what we're going to get in the finale, we're ending on a whimper here folks.

• Love 6
(edited)
3 hours ago, Writing Wrongs said:

I agree. I don't even mind Hook and Emma, but Regina's reaction isn't surprising at all considering the ball started rolling because Emma wanted to bring her love interest back from the dead. In 4B, Regina has to accept that you can't go against fate and give yourself a happy ending, and yet Emma has one of the most basic rules about life (that you die) broken in her favor.

EDIT: Delete this. Didn't see the mod note from the previous page.

Edited by TheGreenKnight
  • Love 1
(edited)

Watching the sneak peek, it feels like the plot is forcing Regina to rehash her old desires. I totally understand why she's upset and feels like being good is pointless, but at the same time I understand the meta reasoning. It's obviously setup for the Evil Queen. So while I can relate to her frustration, I know A&E. At least Regina is being honest.

It does suck that Hook gets to live and Robin bites it. I'm so sick of Hook and Emma.

Replying in All Seasons.

Edited by KingOfHearts
(edited)

WOW.  So this is Regina's big "tell-all" scene A&E were hinting at...and she just admitted she's hated every moment of doing good.

Yep, the "Regina is a hero" train has not just derailed, it's freaking crashed.

Edited by Mathius
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, Rumsy4 said:

S6 is starting to look like a redux of S1 and S4. No thanks.

Captain Swan vs The Evil Queen. It's the story arc we all wanted, yay!

I'm so sick and tired of these guilt parties Regina throws. Don't tell Emma that you want to kill her true love thanks.

It's pretty obvious that next season it's gonna be CS vs EQ and Regina fighting against her inner darkness. How riveting. Well hey it's another parallel to Snowing.

• Love 4
(edited)

At least, as I said on the Seasons thread, that Snowing themselves are probably going to be mentoring CS in this parallel.  Adam and Eddy have not-too-subtly hinted that Bandit Snow and action!Charming will be making a comeback, and fighting against the Evil Queen is the obvious reason for that.  It would explain set-up like Mary Margaret deciding to be Snow again, and Hook having bonding moments with Snowing.

I'm interested in where Zelena will stand though...she might bond with Snowing and Hook in this finale's adventure, but she's also bonded with her sister as well.  She's going to be the character who's most torn on who's side she wants to be on, I'll wager.

Edited by Mathius
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Mathius said:

At least, as I said on the Seasons thread, that Snowing themselves are probably going to be mentoring CS in this parallel.  Adam and Eddy have not-too-subtly hinted that Bandit Snow and action!Charming will be making a comeback, and fighting against the Evil Queen is the obvious reason for that.  It would explain set-up like Mary Margaret deciding to be Snow again, and Hook having bonding moments with Snowing.

I've been thinking the same, that this is the real reason they dropped Mary Margaret and went back to Snow White, and the reason Hook is going off with the Charmings.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, TheGreenKnight said:

I agree. I don't even mind Hook and Emma, but Regina's reaction isn't surprising at all considering the ball started rolling because Emma wanted to bring her love interest back from the dead. In 4B, Regina has to accept that you can't go against fate and give yourself a happy ending, and yet Emma has one of the most basic rules about life (that you die) broken in her favor.

EDIT: Delete this. Didn't see the mod note from the previous page.

Taking this back to the Last Rites ep thread...

2 hours ago, Writing Wrongs said:

LOL..well..to be fair..Robin was no prize...I think it would have been funny for Emma to say..."Regina, your a hot little number, and Robin was, let's be fair, kind of boring and a whole lot of dumb, you could do a LOT better.  We are in New York, let's go get you something other then black to wear and let's go dancing.. find yourself a rich husband that you could control. Yes, I know, there is something more powerful then magic here..its called sex..."  Okay that sounds more like Cruella but..(oh what I would give for Cruella taking Regina out on the town .."Cheer up darling! Think of all the widows you left behind..you had it coming dear, just be glad its not you! Oh look, over there look like two marks, if we play our cards right I can get his wallet and we have the whole night paid for!" )

From that little snippet of promo I actually like the scene and think it makes Regina more "human." Okay, she is the EQ and like an alcoholic it would always be there. She is actually being honest and vunerable there...or at least the way the actresses are playing it. I don't see Emma bending over backwards I see her acknowledging that Regina is in pain and when someone is in and telling you something, even something you may want to discuss further later, you let it go and chalk it up.  I think LP is good there and she really hasn't had the material since first half of S2 where Regina can be conflicted. I think she is boring as Good Regina, Just One of the Gang and yes, the Evil Queen has worn out her welcome. I know A & E cant' or don't write it...Regina is best in areas of grey, like this. I think that is what Emma responds to...she is surrounded by people screaming about heroes and villains but she lived life and knows there is a middle.

But at least we have Emma and Hook on different adventures this episode and Zelena is there for a side of snark..

• Love 2

And with that sneak peek, I'm done. All of Regina's 5b development gets tossed out the window and it's back to 4x05 "friendship?" No thanks. not even Team Snowing/Hook/Zelena can save the finale for me now.

• Love 1
(edited)

So by Regina going dark/evil again anyway it completely makes this season pointless. Emma took on the dagger to save Regina from doing so.  Regina now wants to kill Hook because Robin's dead.  It's in large part her fault that Robin is dead.  He jumped in front of her in Camelot but Emma revived him and he jumped in front of her with Hades and really died.  Take some personal responsibility, no one set out to kill Robin, they were always trying to kill Regina. Ugh.

Good to know that after all the torture Hook and Emma have been through this season the resolution is Emma having to go on a roadtrip with Regina where she talks about how much she hates Hook and wants to kill him.  Good times.

Edited by scenicbyway
  • Love 6
(edited)

It's literally gonna be Once Upon a Time: Civil War in S6. Team Captain Swan vs Team Evil Queen.

Look anybody can see the set up here. This Sneak peek foreshadowed S6. Regina's EQ side was telling her to rip Hook's throat out. Alright well based on that, what's gonna happen when she transforms into the Evil Queen? Whom exactly is she gonna target? Hook and Emma. She's gonna try to kill Hook which thereby destroying Emma's happy ending, it's S1 again. 

Meanwhile when she's Regina she won't remember what is going cause that's how Jekyll and Hyde works. He can't control his Hyde side coming out and what Hyde does. Dual identities until he starts to realize the truth. Regina will come to that same realization. So it then becomes a fight of Regina vs Evil Queen, fighting off her evil demons.

While this is all happening the Charmings will be trying to save Regina but at the same time protecting Hook from her cause that's whom she's gonna want to kill and I don't see that magically changing by the end of the finale. Especially when she becomes the EQ.

So yeah "which side are you on" BS is probably happening on the show. Like I said I don't at all see Emma and Hook being shoved to the background if this is what's happening.

Edited by Hookian
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, scenicbyway said:

So by Regina going dark/evil again anyway it completely makes this season pointless. Emma took on the dagger to save Regina from doing so.  Regina now wants to kill Hook because Robin's dead.  It's in large part her fault that Robin is dead.  He jumped in front of her in Camelot but Emma revived him and he jumped in front of her with Hades and really died.  Take some personal responsibility, no one set out to kill Robin, they were always trying to kill Regina. Ugh.

Good to know that after all the torture Hook and Emma have been through this season the resolution is Emma having to go on a roadtrip with Regina where she talks about how much she hates Hook and wants to kill him.  Good times.

Regina didn't say she wanted him dead..she said that was her first instinct...and she knows it is wrong. I think most of us have had times in our life were we were upset or angry and seeing someone be happy really just p*sses you off, and most of us arent evil queens. I would rather heat that then her talking about becoming a "hero" not a "vilain," and why oh why does nothing work for her..etc. She and Emma are having a grown up conversation..so thank God her parents and Henry are elsewhere spouting off their cartoon philosophy.