Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion: The apple was poisoned?!

• Start Topic

They say a lot of things that don't happen. Like Emma fighting for Hook, for example. They've been pushing Emma/Regina and their growing relationship HARD with promotion. 4x11 showed clearly they're more into exploring that than CS. If you think it will be Hook and not Regina to turn Emma from darkness, I think you're in for a big disappointment

• Love 6

We also had the same confirmation that during the last half season that Emma was going to fight for Hook. I'm not confident about anything with these writers and this show other than their definition of fight and mine are vastly different.

That's very true and I'm not really sure why I'm optimistic about this, but I guess I'm just that easy when it comes to this show and I probably need to see a shrink about this, but if Rumple and Co want to turn Emma because that's the way they can get their happy ending, although the promo says absolutely nothing about Rumple's happy ending which at the end of the day is really what he wants and I'm sure he will screw over those three to get it.  

The way it sounds to me is that he wants them to do his dirty work for him, period.  Because when did Rumple become so unconcerned about himself especially since he has lost what he considered to be his happy ending.  There's the whole dagger matter and whether Rumple has it or not.  If he doesn't then his hands are pretty much tied.

He probably needs Emma for something like he needed her to power Mickey's hat.  If Hook is all set to fight for her so that whatever those 4 have planned for Emma doesn't come to pass, then it stands to reason that they will be wanting him out of the way.  Rumple probably found himself 3 patsies to get their hands dirty on his behalf.

• Love 1

Hmm. Well. That is certainly not the direction I expected them to go in. The spoilers we've seen don't really point to the season arc really being the queens going after Emma's heart -- they point far more to something between the queens and Regina -- but then we haven't had that many spoilers. 

I'm mostly just still in shock that the promo featured Emma at all, and not Regina -- regardless of what the actual storyline is. 

• Love 2

Now that my  "here's all the ways this could go bad" phase has passed, I'm entering the "here's all the ways this makes no sense" part. Okay, first of all, if they need an hero/good person who can be corrupted, why not SNOW? Since like most of the job has already been done with the oh-so-well-received "dark heart" storyline. Second, what does looking for the author have to do with corrupting Emma? Is Emma the author? Does a tattoo with the author's location appear on her body when she's corrupted enough? What?

But, yeah. No Regina at all in the promo is a positive, I guess.

Edited by Serena

Oh the promo, I think  Emma looks really sickly.  It looks like the apple lures her into the woods and the QOD and Rumple curse her.  There's no logical reason beyond a curse that Emma would suddenly go dark.  I do think that Regina will have a hand in saving Emma, hence the scene with Emma refusing to hug Snow because Emma's cursed and driving off with Regina in the bug.  But with the apple, I wonder if she'll only be released from the curse ala a True Love's Kiss.  Cue Hook, please.

• Love 3

They say a lot of things that don't happen. Like Emma fighting for Hook, for example. They've been pushing Emma/Regina and their growing relationship HARD with promotion. 4x11 showed clearly they're more into exploring that than CS. If you think it will be Hook and not Regina to turn Emma from darkness, I think you're in for a big disappointment

My thoughts exactly.

This really smells like a setup to make Regina the Savior. After all, who else could save Emma but the real savior, St. Victimus!

I'm also getting a bait and switch vibe with that promo "We promise it's not all about Regina, audience. See, here's Emma. Watch our show!" Ha! I've been watching for 4 seasons. I'm on to your lies, Show. 

Edited by FabulousTater
  • Love 4

That looks like a glossy network promo that will has nothing to do with actual show content.

Or just like 3B where it was set up for Emma to be the "target" she was actually just a red herring and Woegina was the one the story focused on. It looks like the same, audience will think Emma is the target but the twist will be it's Woegina all along.

I could be wrong but it seemed like JM always seem to be out of Vancouver alot for that promo to be sincere.

If not, I hope its an evil twin switcheroo soapy story. Evil Gemma can go around town wreaking havoc and bitchslapping the dumbos obsessed with some author.

The difference between 3B promos and this one is that 3B pretty much spelled out that it was going to be Evil vs Wicked which a lot of us chose to ignore. This promo could totally be bait and switch because well, this show and these writers, but really, the main thing I'm getting out of it is that Rumple is such a shit! I mean my hopes that they won't be redeeming him any time soon have shot through the roof.

That promo was so out of left field. For one, it doesn't make sense at all.

IA. I mean, what was that even? Emma has always been gray, but she almost without fail does the right thing and for the good of others. But the promo states that she's "brimming with blackness"???? OMG, what a load of crap.

That looks like a glossy network promo that will has nothing to do with actual show content.

Absolutely.

Though, I do feel sorry for everyone on tumblr who is fangurl flailing because they are convinced that this new promo is proof that Hook is going to save Emma from the darkness with TLK . You poor, dears. You are about to be as disappointed as a skydiver who has jumped out of a plane and discovered that their chute won't open (though the skydivers at least have an emergency chute...)

I feel at this point that it's safe to say that since Hook saving Emma or Emma saving herself would be a more triumphant or fitting outcome -- an outcome that would deliver actual pay-off -- then it is therefore not what is actually going to happen on the show. I bet Pongo saves the day...he's the closest thing the show has to an actual Alien Vampire Bunny.

I could be wrong but it seemed like JM always seem to be out of Vancouver alot for that promo to be sincere.

That has been my impression as well. 

Edited by regularlyleaded
  • Love 2

Though, I do feel sorry for everyone on tumblr who is fangurl flailing because they are convinced that this new promo is proof that Hook is going save Emma from the darkness with TLK . You poor, dears. You are about to be as disappointed as a a skydiver who has jumped out of a plane and has discovered that their chute won't open (thought the skydivers at least have an emergency chute).

Yeah. I just want to pat them and say, "Oh, honey, bless your heart." Because it's not going to be Hook. I cannot believe CS fans still think the show cares about CS payoff after 4x11. CS is barely an afterthought in promotion. They'd be touting the hell out of the CS love story if it were important to the story.

But I guess hope springs eternal.

• Love 3

I'm wondering how this plays into "Emma's revelation" that's supposed to be come into play early. I wonder if her parents' secret is supposed to disillusion her image of heroes. Its this show, after all.

Emma seems drugged in that promo.

And why do they even need her for their hapoy ending anyway?

Emma's light magic is arguably the most powerful magic in existence. Probably enough to take down the Sorcerer/Author. But it'll probably be something contrived like Rumple needing Hook's heart for the hat spell.

Edited by KingOfHearts

I can't quote because tablet. The whole heart brimming with darkness, we know that's not the case for Emma, but there's that whole secret that's supposed to reveal something about Emma and it's related to her parents and then there's whatever object Robin is trying to steal for Rumple. Emma isn't just going to wake up one morning and be like I want to be bad. And why do they even need her for their hapoy ending anyway?

I kind of like the idea of Villain!Emma. Now they could very well mess it up in execution, but, walls or no walls, Emma's always been super super forgiving and willing to give others chances. So if they play up her repressed anger over cutting everyone else slack and getting none in return, and throw in some Prodigal Son stuff, that could be potentially really interesting. 

• Love 2

The whole heart brimming with darkness, we know that's not the case for Emma, but there's that whole secret that's supposed to reveal something about Emma and it's related to her parents

Ya, but it's This Show. They oversell and under deliver. Snowing's secret will  probably be something like "You see, Emma. Your mother had a glass of tainted apple juice when she was pregnant with you because she was told it would get her her happy ending, but it also means that you were born with blackness in your heart. It's brimming with blackness, in fact. The evil is within you. Shush, Emma, we know that doesn't make sense, but you know better than to ask questions. Just nod your head and go with it because it is what it is. Sorry, Emma, thems the breaks. You evil."

Edited by FabulousTater
  • Love 5

Or it's a dream sequence of Snow's because this is part of the "dark secret" that is "eating her alive". Now she gets the fun nightmares ala "The Tower". Most of that episode was pointless and boring, but I kind of dug David's nightmare, so...No. Screw it. I have zero expectations or hope anymore. In fact, I bought a huge bottle of rum to try and help me through the season. I can't even bring myself to vote in this week's poll because there isn't a "None of the Above" option.

• Love 5
In fact, I bought a huge bottle of rum to try and help me through the season

Only one bottle? Optimistic, aren't we. ;) 

I can't even bring myself to vote in this week's poll because there isn't a "None of the Above" option.

Hehe, same here. Though, I'm choosing to consider my abstaining from the vote as picking the "None of the Above" option.

• Love 1
Hmm...maybe it's Emma who goes undercover with the villains and not Regina like everyone has speculated.

That was my read of the promo, as well. My initial reaction was "oh, she's totally playing them." In fact, not even playing them very well because that was a very insincere smirk. They'd have to be idiots not to suspect her.

Now watch it be totally sincere. But if those clips were actual show clips and not just something filmed as a promo, then I have to go with her either playing them and going undercover, under a spell, or it's a dream where the dreamer knows it's kind of wrong and doesn't work even while dreaming it.

Didn't obtaining the hat require tears of regret from a good person who'd found inner darkness, or something like that? Maybe that's what this has something to do with, though you'd think Snow would be the prime candidate for that -- unless her horrible, selfish, bratty, truth-telling ways mean she was never really a good person to begin with.

• Love 1

Didn't obtaining the hat require tears of regret from a good person who'd found inner darkness, or something like that?

That hat was enchanted by the Sorcerer to only be collected by people who had faced their inner darkness and turned away from it. Anna fit that bill when she decided not to kill Rumple. After he got Anna's tears, he was able to break the enchantment.

I kind of like the idea of Villain!Emma. Now they could very well mess it up in execution, but, walls or no walls, Emma's always been super super forgiving and willing to give others chances. So if they play up her repressed anger over cutting everyone else slack and getting none in return, and throw in some Prodigal Son stuff,

Except being justifiably angry because you've been nothing but a pawn in other people's schemes your entire life isn't the same as being a "Villain" at all. It's just being justifiably angry at the self-absorbed jerks and narcissist around you. I love that it's gotten to the point that Emma being justifiably angry at the crap that's constantly thrown at her makes her Villain!Emma. I have less than zero interest in yet another morally skewed storyline like that. *SMH*...This Show. >:-|

Edited by FabulousTater
  • Love 3

So, is there a difference between darkness and blackness?  I'd think a show line Once would automatically go to a heart brimming with darkness as opposed to blackness.  And I still wanna know why Emma is the one being specifically targeted and how Rumple will ever live in SB after all this shit he is pulling.

ETA - Also, Maleficent has that chewed apple in her staff in the promo.  There seems to be some focus on that.

Edited by YaddaYadda

I haven't seen the promo and after reading the last posts here I don't even want to.

Some fans in Tumblr are setting themselves up for a big disappointment. The only way this "Emma goes dark" storyline would end is with Regina saving her with her True Friendship. But, if after watching 4x11, they still think A&E are going to give something meaningful to Hook and Emma as a couple, god bless their innocent souls. One or two kisses is the only thing we are getting from them.

• Love 2
The only way this "Emma goes dark" storyline would end is with Regina saving her with her True Friendship. But, if after watching 4x11, they still think A&E are going to give something meaningful to Hook and Emma as a couple, god bless their innocent souls.

Yep. No way Regina isn't the one who saves the day here. Then she will be completely "redeemed" because the new Regina saved her tormentors, the Evil Whites, once again (with Emma being much worse than her because Emma did evil in the new land while Regina never has (pay no attention to the guy in the mirror, the guy in her bed and the two guys in the ground)).

Captain Swan fans will be lucky if Hook isn't one of the reasons Emma goes dark (probably gets his toe cursed and starts lying again). A&E will think they have a real novel concept here where True Friendship Love is what saves the day (two friends can share as much love as any couple) and how wonderful it is that Regina can forgive all the evilness done to her and still love Emma as a friend so much she can save her. I'll give them credit for setting this up in the first part of the season, but dock them all that credit x 2 for the lousy execution (Emma is not the one who should have been begging for forgiveness and having Regina raging about being a good person while having a guy imprisoned in a mirror is totally tone deaf). 411 clearly shows that A&E thinks that CS fans can be bought off with a kiss, so they have no reason to work on that relationship.

• Love 2

I don't know. After watching it again, I'm not putting much weight in it considering the thing looks like it was half-assed at best. Something looked wrong with Emma and I'm not sure if it's a style decision or the hair and make-up people just whipped something together at the last minute. Her hair was totally blah and her eyes looked dark, like she didn't have make-up on. So I have no clue ... maybe she's camping in "Sherwood Forest" with the Queens of Darkness.

Edited by sharky

They gave her some kind of red under the eyes, make up wise, which I guess was meant to symbolize evil (because evil never sleeps?! So evil people get tired looking eyes??) but it made me think get that looked by a doctor, STAT.

• Love 3

Except being justifiably angry because you've been nothing but a pawn in other people's schemes your entire life isn't the same as being a "Villain" at all. It's just being justifiably angry at the self-absorbed jerks and narcissist around you. I love that it's gotten to the point that Emma being justifiably angry at the crap that's constantly thrown at her makes her Villain!Emma. I have less than zero interest in yet another morally skewed storyline like that. *SMH*...This Show. >:-|

Sorry, I meant that the repressed anger/unresolved issues could be used as a trigger by the QOD and Rumple. A starting point.  Not that having anger at all would make Emma a villain. There was an animted show called W.I.T.C.H some years ago where a villain manipulated people into revealing some kind of completely normal but negative emotion or trait and was able to use that as an "in" to brainwash them. The "chink in the armor of [their] soul."

"Compassion is a powerful thing, especially when it fuels desire. The desire for something you cannot, should not have is the chink in the armor of of your soul and all I need to make you mine."

"Fear is a powerful thing, especially when it fuels betrayal. The need to do anything, no matter how treasonous, to smother a burning flame of your own fear, is the chink in the armor of your soul and all I need to make you mine."

"An arrogance that convinced you that no power, no matter how awesome, was beyond your control is the chink in the armor of your soul, Kadma, and all I need to make you mine."

While I wouldn't necessarily want Emma brainwashed, an outside force amplyfying her real negative feelings and doubts to push her to the dark side I think could work really well.

Edited by SilverShadow
  • Love 1

I really hope, if Emma is somehow working with the QoD, that she's doing so as a double agent and not that she's been manipulated into it by one of them or Rumple. Because we JUST did that storyline with Ingrid.

But if we DO get the latter, then I hope her dark magic is so powerful that even Rumple has to step back and go "oh no, what have I done?" Because the only way I could stomach an actual DarkEmma plot from TSTW is if she knocks Rumple back on his ass.

I'm torn. I've always thought it would be really interesting to look at how far Emma would go to justify saving Storybrooke or if she would dabble into darker magic if she knew it was for the greater good, but there's absolutely no way the writers will be able to pull this off without ruining a few characters along the way. And wow, that's the best teaser they can put together? Really? It looks like they slapped that thing together in 20 minutes when they realized they had a coveted Oscars ad spot at the last second. Then again, the horribleness of the teaser is probably a good indicator for the whole of 4B.

The only way this "Emma goes dark" storyline would end is with Regina saving her with her True Friendship.

4.11 has permanently made me lose all hope in expecting a satisfying emotional payoff for any plot line not involving Regina, so I have to agree with this. Hook will probably be set up as the person the audience expects to save Emma's heart from going completely dark, but then the writers will do a bait and switch and *surprise!* it's actually gal pal true love friendship that saves the day. Which was basically the exact same plot they used in Smash the Mirror. Everyone thought Hook would get through to Emma at the mansion, but it was actually Elsa's role as BFF that saved her. Which, in that episode, it totally worked because Elsa and Emma's friendship was built on trust and respect and they genuinely liked each other. But I'm sorry, there's absolutely no way the writers will ever convince me that in 11 episodes, Regina and Emma's friendship can get to that same level. And yet...I know that's exactly what they'll do. Either that, or this random Lily character they're bringing on for 3 episodes will save Emma and then promptly disappear from the series forever. I hate this show sometimes.

In my ideal world, Snow, Charming, Henry (ugh), and Hook will work together as the non-magic people to help save the day and help bring Emma back from the brink. Hook will make an ultimate sacrifice to protect Emma from going fully dark (mirroring Snow and David), which leaves us with the 4B cliffhanger where it appears like he's gone forever. And then 5A we can finally get Emma fighting for him (which, no matter what Adam & Eddy say, didn't really happen a lot in 4A).

Edited by Curio
  • Love 4

They gave her some kind of red under the eyes, make up wise, which I guess was meant to symbolize evil (because evil never sleeps?! So evil people get tired looking eyes??) but it made me think get that looked by a doctor, STAT.

I thought it looked red but didn't want to call it that for fear that it would make me sound crazy. Guess not. So does that mean we're going to base how evil Emma is based on her eyeliner similar to how you can tell how evil Hook is based on how much guyliner he's applied that day? [although full disclosure: I miss the heavy guyliner sometimes]

Which was basically the exact same plot they used in Smash the Mirror. Everyone thought Hook would get through to Emma at the mansion, but it was actually Elsa's role as BFF that saved her. Which, in that episode, it totally worked because Elsa and Emma's friendship was built on trust and respect and they genuinely liked each other. But I'm sorry, there's absolutely no way the writers will ever convince me that in 11 episodes, Regina and Emma's friendship can get to that same level. And yet...I know that's exactly what they'll do. Either that, or this random Lily character they're bringing on for 3 episodes will save Emma and then promptly disappear from the series forever. I hate this show sometimes.

In my ideal world, Snow, Charming, Henry (ugh), and Hook will work together as the non-magic people to help save the day and help bring Emma back from the brink. Hook will make an ultimate sacrifice to protect Emma from going fully dark (mirroring Snow and David), which leaves us with the 4B cliffhanger where it appears like he's gone forever. And then 5A we can finally get Emma fighting for him (which, no matter what Adam & Eddy say, didn't really happen a lot in 4A).

I could totally see the latter scenario happening -- if it were some other, non-Regina-obsessed show. But, of course, it's These Writers, This Show. So it will be the former scenario. CS will get only some random hugs and kisses, because they know that will be good enough for most of the CS shippers. They can save what passes for the show's emotional development for their true relationship love, Regina/Emma.

It could be some sort of mental break, or perhaps simply over-caffeination, but I actually feel giddy this morning. I feel free. I no longer have any emotional attachment to the show. I can just laugh at the predictable, badly written absurdity of it all. Pharrell is singing "Happy" in my head. It's awesome.

• Love 2

I don't think Emma is ever going to work with Rumple and his flunkies.  I think they're going to do their best to turn her around since they basically have to go through her to get their happy ending.  I don't see her going anywhere near them to assist them in anything.  I think in Emma's case, it's still going to be about self-doubt.  Nothing between Emma and Snow has been resolved.  It was swept under the carpet, but not resolved.  Add to that whatever Snow and David did and the secret they are keeping.  We're supposed to find something out about Emma right off the bat in 412, so I'm assuming that's the thing they will be playing on in order to try and turn her.  

I'm fairly convinced that Rumple is manipulating everyone (Cruella, Ursula and Maleficent) to get whatever he wants/needs from Emma.  Because his ass still needs her even if his agenda has changed.  For him, it comes down to her powers and how powerful she is.  I still think that she can take him on magically and kick his ass into next month once she comes into her powers fully.

• Love 1

Has anyone mentioned what they think the three ways to corrupt the savior could be? Make her believe her family doesn't love her, hurt her loved ones, take away her fake eyelashes?

ETA - Also, Maleficent has that chewed apple in her staff in the promo.  There seems to be some focus on that.

Looking at the gifs on tumblr, it doesn't look like an apple, just a red crystal ball.

Edited by pezgirl7

Has anyone mentioned what they think the three ways to corrupt the savior could be? Make her believe her family doesn't love her, hurt her loved ones, take away her fake eyelashes?

This worries me because I saw a theory on tumblr about the things needed being things that would come from various loved ones. So a heart brimming with darkness would be Killian's and a moldable soul would be Henrty. But didn't we just do that with Zelena's time traveling and Pan's heart of the truest believer? Really hope that's not the way this is going.

Although if anything is going to bring out the evil in Emma, the bad hair and make up is a good reason for her to go all crazy magic. Don't need to involve anyone else.

• Love 1
This worries me because I saw a theory on tumblr about the things needed being things that would come from various loved ones. So a heart brimming with darkness would be Killian's and a moldable soul would be Henrty. But didn't we just do that with Zelena's time traveling and Pan's heart of the truest believer? Really hope that's not the way this is going.

I would buy into that for the fact that A&E mentioned Henry's struggles given his heritage and how he might thread the line between good and bad, but it also seems that has dropped completely and then they said they weren't planning on making him magical (which seriously thank God!)  Why would they need three different people to turn the Savior to the dark side?  That makes very little sense.  But seriously, who knows with Gold.  

But didn't we just do that with Zelena's time traveling and Pan's heart of the truest believer? Really hope that's not the way this is going.

Yea, that just sounds too similar to Zelena's plan. I hope they're not doing that again, but with this show, who knows. I took the 3 ways to mean that there are 3 different ways to make Emma go dark, any of which would work. You wouldn't need to do all 3. And I guess I never thought of objects having to be collected, but more along the lines of something that has to occur, or to be realized.

• Love 1
Yea, that just sounds too similar to Zelena's plan. I hope they're not doing that again, but with this show, who knows. I took the 3 ways to mean that there are 3 different ways to make Emma go dark, any of which would work. You wouldn't need to do all 3. And I guess I never thought of objects having to be collected, but more along the lines of something that has to occur, or to be realized.

So, I'm clearly bored right now.

Anyone think that whatever Rumple has Robin retrieve from the store in NYC has to do with whatever he needs to turn Emma?  I mean Zelena is also coming back in that same episode.  

Edited by YaddaYadda

I thought the line was "brimming with blindess" not blackness. I also thought the Author was bringing the happy endings, not this other person Rump was referring to in the promo. And the descriptions Rump gave fit Woegina.

This promo was also especially made for the Oscars where 99% of the audience don't watch Once and will never watch Once. The pretty blonde hero getting corrupted by Disney famous villains and Robert Carlyle is a better and way simpler hook than the Evil Queen turned hero getting together with the evil crew. Doesn't have to be an accurate representation of anything.

Anyone think that whatever Rumple has Robin retrieve from the store in NYC has to do with whatever he needs to turn Emma?  I mean Zelena is also coming back in that same episode.  

It's more likely to be some magic item, possibly connected to Zelena, that will get them back into Storybrooke. That would be his priority in New York.

It's more likely to be some magic item, possibly connected to Zelena, that will get them back into Storybrooke.

Could it be the Silver Slippers? We never found out what happened to them after Dorothy went home with them (IWalsh could have been tasked to retrieve them. A flying monkey shows up at my house and he can have all the shoes he wants). They allow you to travel realms. I'm sure they can be ret-conned to get you into Storybrooke.

Any other magical device of Zelena's would seem a lame-o attempt to get her back on the show. Might as well find the magical item in the belly of a whale or at the New York World's Fair. But, This Show did make a magical guantlet we never saw or heard about in the history of the show the lynchpin of the 4A finale despite having a handful of other ways of resolving the conflict already plotted out, so Zelena will probably have left a magical bonnet, a port key and a tardis in Walsh's shop, all of which just happen to have the ability to get one into Storybrooke.

I can totally see Robin being all in at finding a way back to Storybrooke even if it means leaving his wife and kid to fend for themselves. Dude is totally feckless so deciding one minute to leave town for their good and reversing it five minutes later would actually constitute continuity for him. Regina, your happy ending is without him. So is Mariane's. Team Marian-and-Regina-Find-Somebody-Better.

Rumple turning Emma evil sounds like Emperor Palpatine and Annakin. I bet he makes her fear for her family's life (like we haven't mined that vein just this season). The Queens of Darkness can play the part of the Sand People/Random Evil-doers who threaten the lives of Emma's loved ones and drive her to do increasingly evil things to save them. Maybe she will kill a Queen of Darkness or two by running over them with her car.

She will turn to Rumple to beg him to help her save them even though he is the biggest threat to them. Tehnically, she should be pretty wary of him since she did see him about to crush her boyfriend's heart and her boyfriend must have told her the whole hat story. But, its This Show so the writers will have her forget that (example: Emma wants to be besties with Regina the day after she watched her burn her mother at the stake). Hook and her kissed for 10 seconds, so that finished off that entire plot arc and there is no reason to revisit it at all.

Could it be the Silver Slippers? We never found out what happened to them after Dorothy went home with them.

Now that's some continuity I can get on board with. It would be logical for Walsh to have them in his possession, too. (Perhaps it's how he got to New York in the first place?) But I'm sure they'll just introduce some new random deus ex machina we've never seen before to solve their problems.

Is it possible for a tv series to "jump the shark" with a promo? Just wondering...

Oh, I'm fairly certain this show has jumped the shark a while ago, but I'm going to go ahead and say "yes." Yes, you can jump the shark with a promo. When it comes to the suckitude of this show, the sky's the limit.

Edited by Curio
  • Love 1

Is it possible for a tv series to "jump the shark" with a promo? Just wondering.....

Oh, yes. But this show jumped the shark a long time ago.

Now that I've seen the promo I can say it's even worse that I imagined and it makes no sense. What Rumple says fits Regina perfectly, but not Emma.

Edited by RadioGirl27
  • Love 2

Is it possible for a tv series to "jump the shark" with a promo? Just wondering.....

Once is like jump the shark which jumped the previous shark and then the one before that.  So, eh!  At this point, after almost 4 seasons, I shrug at most of the stuff and want to flip a table at the rest.  

• Love 2