Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion: The apple was poisoned?!

• Start Topic

When was Woegina ever strong and independent? She's always been led by the nose. Her moniker is Woegina for a reason and A&E calls her the biggest victim ever for a reason and none of them have anything to do with strong or independent. Not even in S1 when I did like her. She was fun and entertaining then but she's never been a model of girl power or empowerment.

Did we forget the whole reason she went evil in the first place? Oh wait excuse me, the reason she became the biggest victim ever? Dead Daniel. Her going crazy, obsessing over losing a man and driving every action of hers as a result is entirely consistent.

She's only queen cause she married into it. She became a queen because of a man and the evil part because of another man. She only has her magic because of Rumple wanting to use her. Again her powers come from a man. The only thing she excels at all on her own is putting down other females.

I hope the ratings tank for ep. 5 and then maybe ABC will get a clue to put on more Frozen.

• Love 3

Replying in Regina thread.

Thanks KingOfHearts! All, please remember this is not the place to discuss Regina and why you do or don't like her as a character, etc. Unless it's specific to a spoiler please follow KingOfHearts lead and head over to the Regina topic. Same goes for other characters as well.

Reading JMO`s part of the interview hers doesn't sound as delusional as Lana does. She says eventually they might become friendly. So that made me feel better about it. It seems that Lana is the only one that has a different interpretation and views on her character.

• Love 2

Thanks everyone. I think I've found my tribe! This forum is going to be cheaper than therapy.

Anyone think it's odd that they've already released the episode 8 description? I know it's a two hour special but I find it a bit random. They usually don't release press releases until the day after the episode airs to avoid being spoilers.

The release of the episode 8 description to me just says episode 5-7 are filler and feel free to skip them. I read the description and see that they're spinning their wheels for the next few episodes. 4.06 is the Belle-centric and those never connect to anyone other than Belle/random guest character. Most likely Anna in this case since she appears to making the rounds as the Ghost of Fairy Tale Characters Past. Easily skippable. 4.07 is most likely the Snow Queen's inevitable sob story, but I like her and the Frozen characters, so it might be watchable.

ETA: I'm finding it ridiculous that we have yet another recycled plot about Emma & losing her magic. Seriously, writers. Enough. Or for love of God switch up that storyline and have Rumpel or Regina lose their powers. Emma does not care about her magic. Her having it only seems to be a big deal to everyone else. 

Edited by KAOS Agent
  • Love 8
Anyone think it's odd that they've already released the episode 8 description? I know it's a two hour special but I find it a bit random. They usually don't release press releases until the day after the episode airs to avoid being spoilers.

Yup, I thought it was kinda odd. We know some bits about episode 5, but nothing for 6 & 7, and yet for episode 8 we get a full press release. The conspiracy theorist in me says it's because ABC noticed the ratings numbers were slipping and are trying to keep the Frozenites on board with that press release by saying "Look, see, more Frozen coming! We promise! And some more of Emma and that's good 'cause she and Elsa are a lot alike and look she's friends with Elsa! See everyone, Elsa and her friend, Emma, and soon Anna will be there too! Keeeeeeep Waaaaaaatching!"

Reading JMO`s part of the interview hers doesn't sound as delusional as Lana does. She says eventually they might become friendly. So that made me feel better about it. It seems that Lana is the only one that has a different interpretation and views on her character.

Ya, I tend to really like JMo's interviews and also the lack of delusion is why I found Carlyle's interview that was posted upthread where he talks about Rumple being a bad guy so refreshing. Carlyle's character is a villain and in his interview he's straight forward about that. While Rumple has layers to him (he's not just a one note scenery chewing psycho....yet), Carlyle still sees that the Rumple is a bad guy. He does evil things and Carlyle doesn't BS his way around it by saying "Ooooh, poor-ickle Rumple-poo is just hurted that no one understands him. Oh, he only cut Hook's hand off as a friendly joke. It was meant to be funny! Hook's not really hurt! HarHar!" 

ETA: Ah, so episode 6 is the belle centric....good to know. I will definitely skip that one.

Edited by FabulousTater
  • Love 4
ETA: I'm finding it ridiculous that we have yet another recycled plot about Emma & losing her magic

And she's losing it again because Hook screwed up and got himself cursed.  At least shuffle the cards before you deal them again.

• Love 4

And she's losing it again because Hook screwed up and got himself cursed.  At least shuffle the cards before you deal them again.

The problem is that the writers recycle plots with some differences in the outcome, and think that's a great example of parallelism. I bet Emma won't lose her magic this time because of True Love or whatever. And they'll call that great character development (or just "character", according to Eddy :-p).

As Serena said upthread, why don't they just let their characters talk to each other?!!

• Love 3

Anyone think it's odd that they've already released the episode 8 description? 

Not really. Press releases are primarily for... the press. The press was taking a certain amount of interest in the extra episode, so it makes sense to release a bit of extra background to reporters. That's just the marketing department doing their job well.

I think the main reason we know very little about episodes 6 and 7 so far is simply that they didn't do any Steveston/significant location filming for them. 

ETA: Not sure what their provenance is, but this tumblr seems to have several BTS pics of Belle and her mum.

And Lana has her young Regina hair on.

Edited by retrograde
  • Love 1

Does this mean we might get Young Snow? I love Young Snow, but a Young Snow flashback will inevitably involve Snow being a "brat," which is what Adult Snow inexplicably described herself as in that horrid episode, "Bleeding Through." Do not want. 

Oh, goody, a Regina flashback! We've NEVER had one of those! I bet we'll find out how wonderful and good she was before that mean ole Snow made her turn evil. 

My sarcasm is off the charts tonight.

Oh, God, you're probably right, InsertWordHere -- we'll get Brat!Snow in the flashback being horrid to poor Regina.

I think I finally realized why they called the next ep "Breaking Glass" -- we'll all be throwing and breaking the glasses we've been drinking alcohol from! I feel like there will be some point in the ep where we all should karmically toast one another and then just chug, because we'll need to.

Edited by Souris
  • Love 2
I think I finally realized why they called the next ep "Breaking Glass" -- we'll all be throwing and breaking the glasses we've been drinking alcohol from! I feel like there will be some point in the ep where we all should karmically toast one another and then just chug, because we'll need to.

LOL, I nominate the moment when Regina yells at Emma (I'm assuming at Emma, but whoever her target is) "You ruined my life!". That should be our cue to chug.

• Love 2

This is wandering into conspiracy theory territory (what? I'm bored.) but I noticed in that TVline article concerning Regina's and Emma's "confrontation"/"The writers make Emma grovel at the feet of the woman who ruined her life" in the upcoming episode and it mentioned two deleted scenes with Snow and Regina where their relationship "has been paid it's due" and that supposedly both of those scenes were "cut for time".  It's silly, but I feel like someone at Disney/ABC is actually overseeing this season (because Frozen) and "helping" them edit the episodes. I can totally see a conversation between A&E and the Disney Execs like so:

Disney Execs: We reviewed the episodes, you need to cut those scenes with Snow and Regina..."for time".
A&E: But those are such beautiful scenes! Snow finally sees how wrong she's been about Regina, and all the pain Regina's been in, and how no one's been a greater victim in all of this than Regina. Don't you see the twist? The Evil Queen is the real victim! It's both mind-blowing and heart-warming, we have to keep that!
Disney Execs: That's....What??? No. You're cutting those scenes.
A&E: But they bond over being mayors over a town that they cursed into existence and about having extra-marital affairs. It's BEAUTIFUL!
Disney Execs: ...
Disney Execs: ...
Disney Execs: Are you high? Cut. The. Scenes.
A&E: But...
Disney Execs: NO.

I don't know if Disney has been that heavy-handed with them (wouldn't be surprised if they were 'cause Frozen is a huge cash cow), but if it's true I want to send whoever was in charge of deleting those scenes between Snow & Regina and also keeping Emma in Elsa's orbit this long and away from The Succubus St. Victimus Our Lady of The Perpetual Tears The Soul Sucker Regina all this time a Thank You Card, Fruit Basket, Holiday Greetings Cards, and an edible arrangement for their work.  Dear Disney Exec that has been policing these writers and may or may not exist, I salute you!

• Love 11

I totally buy your theory, FT, and I believe that's why they're giving us a whole episode of Regina being nasty to Emma in the episode with Emma's backstory, and which will apparently end in Emma confessing to Regina that she "needs" her. This is A & E's revenge. They really must hate writing for Emma.

• Love 2

They really must hate writing for Emma.

No joke. We've never had a just young!Emma backstory/centric episode (without Douchefire), and lot of Emma fans have been waiting for years to get one, and the first time we do it's so present day Emma can beg for forgiveness from Regina?! Ya, that's a giant FU to Emma if I'ver ever heard of one. I choose to believe that my imaginary Disney exec that was overseeing them was out sick that week and A&E pushed this episode through without their proper approval and by the time they noticed it was too late to change anything.

...But, hey, maybe the episode won't be as bad as it sounds. I mean, there's always the chance that Emma will punch Regina in the face and tell her to stick her pity party where the sun don't shine....Pffft, who am I kidding. This is gonna suck. And I was liking the show so much more this season by watching only Emma's scenes, but now they gotta go ruin that. You're just not going to let me enjoy Emma's story in peace without The Vampire Evil Queen sucking the lifeblood out of everything, are you writers? ARE YOU?!

Edited by FabulousTater

Does this mean we might get Young Snow? I love Young Snow, but a Young Snow flashback will inevitably involve Snow being a "brat," which is what Adult Snow inexplicably described herself as in that horrid episode, "Bleeding Through." Do not want. 

Well, she was kind of a entitled brat in the flashback where she started yelling at the servant, Johanna, for wearing her tiara. As is, we might not necessarily have young Snow. Maybe the flashback will have something to do with the quest to find who wrote the book?

The worthiness of this episode totally depends on the content of the flashbacks now. If the girl Lily is somehow conning Emma, as people in this thread speculated earlier, it turns from an "Emma ruins peoples lives in the present and the past" episode to a "watch poor Emma get guilt tripped by both Lily and Regina [with the bonus of her almost boyfriend keeping something major from her]" episode. I know this sounds optimistic to the point of foolishness, but it's all I've got.

Well, she was kind of a entitled brat in the flashback where she started yelling at the servant, Johanna, for wearing her tiara.

She totally was a brat in that scene BUT she was promptly reprimanded for it and mended things with Johanna, forming a close enough relationship that Johanna took the trouble to return said tiara to her years later. Speaking of Johanna, Regina was complicit in her murder, but that was forgotten when Snow later refers to herself as having been a brat to Regina, not Johanna. The tiara incident occurred before Snow met Regina and none of the Snow/Regina flashbacks have involved Snow being a brat to Regina, the woman who fantasized about murdering her when she was a young adolescent. I worry that's about to change.

Edited by InsertWordHere
  • Love 4

My optimistic speculation is that Lily & Emma meet, Lily cons Emma into something which somehow results in Emma's emotions manifesting her magic such that Lily is hurt and Emma feels terrible and is labeled a freak and a bad person. If Regina = Lily, then even though Regina has done terrible, horrible, no good, very bad things to Emma in the past, we get a parallel where Emma would still feel bad about hurting her and it's not a flat out Emma ruins everyone's lives episode. Also in this scenario, the Snow Queen, who is in no way aware of who Emma is, hears/sees her do magic and immediately feels the need to help her because Emma is Elsa here and they are just like the Snow Queen. Emma is then sucked into a situation where a well intentioned but severely misguided Snow Queen tries to bring out more of Emma's magic while trying to convince her that everyone will eventually turn on her just like Lily did due to her special powers.  That's my story and I'm sticking to it until Sunday when my hopes are dashed on the altar of victim blaming.

• Love 4

Like someone mentioned above, we don't know how much time will pass between episode 4 and 8. So I like to have hope that maybe only a day or 2 will have past?

How many days did Hook keep his last secret? An undisclosed amount?

Trying to be optimistic, but won't be surprised if A&E screw it up. Also, if Emma can forgive Regina, she can forgive Killy. People are going to make mistakes in relationships, and Killy messed up. So hopefully they can figure things out.

Sidney biting the dust looks more and more true (i predicted this could happen); I knew it was a big possibility based on the episode titles. GE will be missed if it is true.

A new script tease. I really don't want to see this episode.

I hope Emma remembers Regina that it was her fault that she grew up in a world where she couldn't learn magic.

About Hook and his dirty little secret, I'm pretty sure he is not going to say anything until it's too late, because A&E think that romance=angst. Maybe I'm wrong and the first scene tomorrow it's him telling Emma everything, but I doubt it. She wouldn't go to Rumple in episode 8 if she knew about the hat and what he has done to Hook. And A&E seem to be repeating a lot of storylines this half season (what they are doing with Will is very similar to Hook in the lost year: "I'm a thief, always a thief"/"I'm a pirate, always a pirate"). So, of course they are going to repeat every aspect of the cursed lips storyline.

Anyway, I don't think we are going to see Hook that much in episodes 5 and 6, not sure about 7.

Edited by RadioGirl27
I kind of loved crabby Snow when she was swatting at the birds and making Happy cry.

Still one of my favorite scenes of the show.

I think I'm completely over Captain Swan after the latest ep and now these spoilers. It's just as I feared, the writers simply can't write a relationship normally, so they start using all these contrived clichés, like lack of communication, Hook catching (and never letting go of) idiot ball, and the inevitable break-ups and getting together after a near death experience. Really, Snowing fared the best of all the couples. They were just relegated to offscreenville and now exist as Emma's parents rather than a full-fledged romance. Much better than all this stupid drama surrounding everyone else.

• Love 1

A new script tease. I really don't want to see this episode.

I hope Emma remembers Regina that it was her fault that she grew up in a world where she couldn't learn magic.

Doubtful. I mean, doubt the writers make her remember. The online learning joke made me laugh - let's see if I still laugh about it watching the episode.

• Love 2

The script tease gives me a little hope that Emma is at least throwing some of the snark back at Regina.

The comments on that script tease are interesting--the ones I saw were not "Yay!  Regina!", but "Emma better not grovel." in tone.  Enough push back like that from the fans, and Regina might stay reined in a little.

• Love 5

The script tease gives me a little hope that Emma is at least throwing some of the snark back at Regina.

Me too.  I'm going to remain cautiously optimistic that they will have Emma sticking up for herself and refusing to take crap from Woegina. I've truly enjoyed every bit of Emma's character growth so far this season, so I'm hopeful they won't be taking a chainsaw to it already.  I definitely want more of the "I think you're just bitter, and taking it out in the wrong person" lines.  That is the kind of smack down, wake-up call Regina needs to hear more of.

• Love 6

Maybe hook goes to tell Emma/whoever, but Rumple's all, "nope, you can't. It's part of the deal; you said you'd do ANYTHING." ??? (Why, Killy, why???)

Maybe it's a verbal contractual obligation to keep quiet???

Yep. Ignore me. I'm giving up hope.

Keep sticking up for yourself Emma!

She totally was a brat in that scene BUT she was promptly reprimanded for it and mended things with Johanna, forming a close enough relationship that Johanna took the trouble to return said tiara to her years later. Speaking of Johanna, Regina was complicit in her murder, but that was forgotten when Snow later refers to herself as having been a brat to Regina, not Johanna. The tiara incident occurred before Snow met Regina and none of the Snow/Regina flashbacks have involved Snow being a brat to Regina, the woman who fantasized about murdering her when she was a young adolescent. I worry that's about to change.

I would have to watch it again, but I got the sense she meant brat in general, before she was put right by her mom in that scene, not to Regina. I agree she was never anything but friendly to Regina as a child, so it doesn't make sense to say she was a brat to Regina. Maybe she is calling herself a brat because of the whole Daniel thing. She certainly seems, at points, to have guilt over that. That makes sense to me though. You can only be called guilty and blamed for so long before you internalize it, justified or not.

• Love 1
She certainly seems, at points, to have guilt over that. That makes sense to me though. You can only be called guilty and blamed for so long before you internalize it, justified or not.

I also think it's just human to feel badly about finding out that you did something, even with the best of intentions, and it ended up going terribly awry. It's like Emma having empathy for Regina over the Marian thing despite flat-out saying "I won't apologize for taking a life." Snow would have to be a total psychopath (cough Regina) not to feel somewhat badly that her telling Cora about Regina&Daniel led to Cora murdering Daniel.

The problem I have with it is that Snow takes the guilt to extremes, and no one else is allowed to tell her she's being irrational (because the writers have a massive permaboner for Regina). There's a difference between feeling badly that a good deed had unintended bad consequences and feeling like you are directly responsible for someone else's crime, and the writers have pushed Snow way too far into the second camp. Which is so weird, imo, because wtfever Parrilla and the writers say in interviews aside, in-show they've done a decent job of having Emma straddle the empathetic-without-turning-into-a-total-doormat line*--this script tease makes me cautiously optimistic for Emma's attitude toward Regina on that front. So I'm not sure why they won't let Snow do the same.

*=Once you get past the inexplicable attitude of Emma & co regarding Regina as family and ever giving her the time of day, of course.

Edited by stealinghome
  • Love 3

The problem I have with it is that Snow takes the guilt to extremes, and no one else is allowed to tell her she's being irrational (because the writers have a massive permaboner for Regina). There's a difference between feeling badly that a good deed had unintended bad consequences and feeling like you are directly responsible for someone else's crime,

True. She does take it to extremes. I do sometimes feel that the writers have that whole "all bad guys are misunderstood woobies who just need love and acceptance" thing that a lot of pop culture has now (think the musical Wicked or movie Maleficent). Sure, moral ambiguity and showing other sides can be good, but I am over ALL bad guys being "conflicted." Sometimes you want a bad guy who is just evil.

Edited by Bazinga1987
  • Love 4

There's time and place for all kinds of villains. It's just that if you want your villain to be sympathetic and eventually get redeemed, you need to anticipate this and a) give him a really good motivation for turning to villainy (Regina's anger towards Snow wasn't a good one, no matter how you look at it) and b) don't make them cross the moral event horizon (so, stuff like keeping a sex slave for years and massacring a whole village of innocents should be out of the question. Or, you may c) give them a really, really good excuse - like Buffy the Vampire Slayer's type of vampirism (basically, you are taken over by a demon but are still able to see and feel everything he does to the point that you consider yourself guilty of all the bad stuff they've committed). 

I suspect Adam and Eddy never expected to redeem Regina in the first place, until a certain point when they've become fascinated by the character as portrayed by the actress and she got a decent-sized fanbase. So they've had to hastily retcon/forget things like Graham's rape and her mass murder of children.

Edited by FurryFury
  • Love 5
I do sometimes feel that the writers have that whole "all bad guys are misunderstood woobies who just need love and acceptance" thing that a lot of pop culture has now

Once takes it to a whole new level though. It's not really the woobifying of villains that I have problems with, although it does make them less interesting when they do it all the damn time. It's the "villain Sue experience the most pain evah!" and the good guys are life ruiners and victimizers that is just fucked up. New Maleficent didn't villainize Aurora nor did WIcked turn Dorothy into a dark hearted life ruiner. We can't say the same for Snow. I mean if A&E had their way, Elsa and/or Anna would probably be the ones bullying Hans and made the poor sweet guy evil.

I'm hoping DQ strikes the perfect medium between villain with a decent reason but yet is still totally psychotic. EM straddles that line well and we all know Disney isn't letting them touch Frozen characters.

moral ambiguity and showing other sides can be good, but I am over ALL bad guys being "conflicted." Sometimes you want a bad guy who is just evil.

Moral ambiguity is fine and yet that's not what Once does. They're strictly black and white like all the heroes don't kill stuff. They don't allow for any shading or presenting 2 sides of the story. There's only one side that's ever presented, that of Victim Sue. They also love to claim black is white and white is black. Except for Frozen. If there's any villain killing going on, I hope it's Anna or Elsa and they rightfully get hailed as heroes.

• Love 5

New positive thought. Is it possible that Regina's insults & belittling of Emma's power will come back to bite her in the ass? If Emma asks for some help in understanding her magic and Regina just snarks at her about it, then it's totally karma when Emma's off the chain magically and Regina gets her ass handed to her.

• Love 1
Is it possible that Regina's insults & belittling of Emma's power will come back to bite her in the ass?

Hahaha. No.

Sorry, the whole idea that something bad Regina has done could come back to bite her in the ass is kinda ridiculous at this point.

If Emma asks for some help in understanding her magic and Regina just snarks at her about it, then it's totally karma when Emma's off the chain magically and Regina gets her ass handed to her.

No, it will be Emma's fault. Regina's just too fragile and her heart is broken. It's too much to expect her to pay attention to such minor things as uncontrolled magic. And it's all Emma's fault anyway, how dare she save a life?

• Love 7

Filming last night:

First there was a scene filmed at the town line, it was just Elizabeth Mitchell and we couldn’t see anything. We just know that it was her at the town line. (yes I got a picture with the Storybrooke sign)

Next was at Regina’s vault. We saw Jmo and Georgina walking fast towards the vault, Jmo threw a rock at the door and tried magic afterwards. Didn’t work. After a few times it worked and they went into the vault.

After that they shot a scene where Jmo and George ran out of the vault, looking at their hands. Though we’re not sure if it was part of the scene or not, they were lauging a lot. It looked kind of like they pulled a prank on Regina and were running away from that.

And then the last scene we saw was just Lana, sort of running out of her vault in Evil Queen clothes (not young Regina) screaming  ”Run as hard as you can miss Swan, but I’m coming for youuuuuuu!” She was furious! But at the same time, she was having a lot of fun and it looked kinda of comedic.

So what we think is going on, we think this scene at Regina’s vault might be one of the DVD extra’s. As in Goodmorning Storybrooke. These scene’s were short, and it only took them about 3 takes to film each of them.

This guy reckons it was for a Halloween promo/ad.

• Love 2

Once takes it to a whole new level though. It's not really the woobifying of villains that I have problems with, although it does make them less interesting when they do it all the damn time. It's the "villain Sue experience the most pain evah!" and the good guys are life ruiners and victimizers that is just fucked up. New Maleficent didn't villainize Aurora nor did WIcked turn Dorothy into a dark hearted life ruiner. We can't say the same for Snow. I mean if A&E had their way, Elsa and/or Anna would probably be the ones bullying Hans and made the poor sweet guy evil.

I'm hoping DQ strikes the perfect medium between villain with a decent reason but yet is still totally psychotic. EM straddles that line well and we all know Disney isn't letting them touch Frozen characters.

Moral ambiguity is fine and yet that's not what Once does. They're strictly black and white like all the heroes don't kill stuff. They don't allow for any shading or presenting 2 sides of the story. There's only one side that's ever presented, that of Victim Sue. They also love to claim black is white and white is black. Except for Frozen. If there's any villain killing going on, I hope it's Anna or Elsa and they rightfully get hailed as heroes.

LOL I can just see Hans being all "It wasn't my fault! My brothers teased me!" I did love the scenes with him and his brothers.

Yeah, moral ambiguity isn't what Once does, but does it seem like they try to present it that way? I read the way they present characters like Regina and Rumple as being like, "Look! Everything isn't black and white!" It is kinda fractured.

• Love 3

I'm very curious about 4x11's title now and the episode.  Heroes vs Villains.  Who falls into which category now?  Does a "villain" do something that sends him completely into the "hero" side?  Regina became a "hero" for defeating Zelena.  This is really why I can't overthink this show.

• Love 1
Heroes vs Villains.  Who falls into which category now?  Does a "villain" do something that sends him completely into the "hero" side?

It will probably be Regina. I suspect that some other character will make the choice to be the villain. She is the heroest hero that ever did hero. Despite being the biggest victim.

The villains on this show were made by others ("Evil isn't born, it's made"), but when the heroes make a minor transgression, it is because they are evil (see: Eva, Snow and Emma) and should never be forgiven.

First there was a scene filmed at the town line...Next was at Regina’s vault

I didn't know the town line filming location was next to the vault. Anyone know where they are? 

Isn't it unusual for them to do a late night of filming on a Friday? I wonder if those were for the extra scenes in 4x08. Do we think they have to film any extra for those? They'd probably need to be in the can soon for the editors.

• Love 2

Isn't it unusual for them to do a late night of filming on a Friday? 

Can't speak for Once, but it's very normal for other shows. As I understand it - because there will be no filming the next day, they don't have to worry about union laws that say there must be X time between when someone ends work one day and starts work the next, so a lot of shows milk it for all they can. Hence you'll often see actors tweeting or talking about "Fraturday."

I'm very curious about 4x11's title now and the episode.  Heroes vs Villains.  Who falls into which category now?  Does a "villain" do something that sends him completely into the "hero" side?  Regina became a "hero" for defeating Zelena.  This is really why I can't overthink this show.

One of the unsaid themes of this season/half-season seems to be about whether villains can change and whether they can fight their darker impulses. Regina wants to change her ending by finding the book's author -- but surely she will eventually learn that she has to make her won happy ending. Rumple says he wants to be good for Belle, but isn't willing to fight his own dark urges. And he has told Hook that he is inherently villainous and Hook seems to somewhat believe him.

I have been thinking maybe that when Emma finds out Hook's stupidity, instead of focusing on the blackmail and lies, per se, she is more focused on the (dumb) fundamental reason he isn't coming clean, which is that the hand thing supposedly betrayed his "true" nature. So she gives him a good talking to about the fact that he is 100% responsible for being violent and piratey and believing it is his "true self" forcing him to do these things is a cop out. If he wants to be good, all he has to do is choose to be; if he wants to be bad, that is also a choice that he is making. Snow and Belle can apologise for Regina and Rumple all they want, but I think Emma is sensible enough to see that they are both full of excuses when it comes to why they do the things they do. 

But that is also probably me overthinking and being too optimistic.

• Love 4

Actually I am afraid  they kept the Frozen peoples  for too many episodes . So even the Frozen fans will realize  they just Watch a lame remake of the film. They really  are limited in what they  can do about them story Wise . They still here at episode 10 and I do hope it is their last. I do not see the interest now that they seem  to be all together.

Heroes vs Villains.  Who falls into which category now?  Does a "villain" do something that sends him completely into the "hero" side?

I hope this is about Rumple going the villian route definitely, with everybody going against him and the hat, but it would be about Regina being the biggest hero ever, saving the day while the actual heros look like hopeless idiots. Or they would have Hook doing something even more idiotic than making a deal with Rumple that would make him look like a villian. That way they can bring him back to season 2 and repeat all his story arc without having to create new stories.

Edited by RadioGirl27
  • Love 1