Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion: The apple was poisoned?!

• Start Topic

Finally some good news! Malificent is a great baddie and she has reasons to hate almost everyone in Storybrooke, even if I'm sure A&E would make it all about Regina and they would forget about Aurora and Phillip, and everybody else (the same way the made Neverland about Rumple and forgot about Hook and Tink).
I think they are leaking this news now because they have seen that the die-hard fans don't like the Frozen stuff very much and it's a way to say "be patient, next we are giving you something you would like". And, of course, to take advantage of tha success of the A. Jolie film. I don't think they would have brought her back without the film.

Adam has confirmed it in twitter.

Edited by RadioGirl27

I'm also not a big fan of the Philip and Aurora we have, too bland.

Have you SEEN the original Sleeping Beauty? The Philip and Aurora there were MUCH blander.

Same Stealinghome. I love KBvS and she's awesome so I don't want her stuck playing some crappy ass character and writing which 100% guarantee it will be. If they make her a weak victim I will freak.

If you convince yourself it's crappy before it even happens, odds are it will be since you're not willing to look at it from any other perspective.  Seriously, preemptive cynicism is never helpful, guys.

Also, if they make her a weak victim, they'd only be following the Angelina Jolie film's lead, sadly.

Finally some good news! Malificent is a great baddie and she has reasons to hate almost everyone in Storybrooke, even if I'm sure A&E would make it all about Regina and they would forget about Aurora and Phillip, and everybody else (the same way the made Neverland about Rumple and forgot about Hook and Tink).

Hook and Tink weren't forgotten at all in Neverland. I think you meant to say PETER PAN, not Neverland, because yeah, when it came to him, his relationships with Hook and Tink were nonexistent compared to his relationship with Rumple.

Edited by Mathius
  • Love 2

I actually rather like our show's Aurora; to me, Sarah Bolger did a good job of making what could have been an obnoxious or unlikable character endearing. I agree Philip is bland thus far (though oh so pretty), but that's because he's had like 7 total lines in 2 seasons. I'm willing to give him a chance in a bigger role (I understand he's pretty good on PLL?).

I do suspect that how much Philip and Aurora we get depends on Bolger and Julian Morris' availability--Adam and Eddie have said that the original Sleeping Beauty (Maleficent's great foe) was actually Aurora's mother, so if Bolger/Morris can only be in an episode or two, I bet they cast Aurora's parents.

• Love 1

Hook and Tink weren't forgotten at all in Neverland. I think you meant to say PETER PAN, not Neverland, because yeah, when it came to him, his relationships with Hook and Tink were nonexistent compared to his relationship with Rumple.

Yes, I was talking about their relationship with Pan. I'm still bitter we didn't had a sword-fight between Hook and Pan.

• Love 1

I'd been betting we'd see Maleficent soon, given the success of the movie and the actress's previous series ending. It's nice to see it confirmed.

Maleficent has every reason to go after everyone.  Regina kept her in the bowels of Storybrooke as a dragon, Rumple hid his tingy via Charming in her, Emma slayed the dragon and Hook had to also "kill" her Pokémon form.  She has legit reasons to hate.  I believe she wanted no part of the curse either.

Hook appeared to recognize her even in wraith form and noted that she was different, so there's a possibility that Hook actually had some history with her pre-curse, which makes sense if he was going to everyone with any kind of power who might be able to go up against Rumple.

That means that just about any Maleficent fairybacks should be able to involve the regular cast, and not just repeating the same old beats, either (a la Zelena -- yes, we get it, she's jealous). There's whatever friendship existed with Regina, the whole Sleeping Beauty story, any past with Hook, and whatever relationship Rumple had with her that made her his target for hiding the potion.

If you convince yourself it's crappy before it even happens, odds are it will be since you're not willing to look at it from any other perspective. Seriously, preemptive cynicism is never helpful, guys.

It’s not preemptive cynicism it’s a safe bet. The last two out of three seasons of this show have been utter and complete crap. The show is now entering it’s fourth season with the same show runners, the same writers -- the same storytellers. If all the variables are the same then it goes to reason to think, oh, wait for it, the show will still be crap no matter what shiny new concept they pull out of their collective asses. It goes to pattern. I don't think anyone is hoping it will be crap, but we’re also not fictional Snow White burdened with mystifying and irrational hope that despite heaps, mounds, planetary sized evidence to the contrary, that everything will be okay.

The show has earned the low expectations and the criticisms and will continue to do so, as far as I’m concerned, until it stops being the poster child of inept and craptastic storytelling. The burden of proof is on them now. Prove you don't suck, Show.

Edited by FabulousTater
  • Love 5

Anyway, I don't have any strong feelings about Maleficent herself (I'm probably the only person here who hasn't seen either the original Disney Sleeping Beauty or the Jolie movie), but at least she's been a part of the show from the beginning.

I haven't either and I don't care to, but the fact she's been there since the beginning and her ties to the whole cast is also why I'm interested in seeing Maleficent come back. She probably could have worked as a whole season villain if they wanted.

Kate: Everyone's so excited to see Elsa from Frozen on Once Upon a Time, but I'm more excited to meet Kristoff now that Scott Michael Foster is playing him! Is he going to be exactly like the movie version?

Who better to answer your question than OUAT's Kristoff himself? "I would say that I definitely put a little bit of my own take on it because the writing is different," Foster told me of his portrayal of the new Disney character. "It's not the original Frozen story. It's just different. I brought what I thought was right to it and I don't know if it's exactly like the original character. I would say that I definitely bring a little something else to it. I hope people enjoy it." We're pretty sure we will, Scott. And by pretty sure, we mean definitely.

I'm not sure if I would call this a spoiler, but some info about Kristoff from here .

Hook appeared to recognize her even in wraith form and noted that she was different, so there's a possibility that Hook actually had some history with her pre-curse

It would be kind of neat if Hook met her while he was still in his transition stage between “Killian Jones: Dorky Captain Who Hates His King and Sports a Ponytail” and “Captain Jones: Drunken Douchebag Pirate Who Likes to Wear Black Leather and Eyeliner.” I’d still like to see some of that missing timeline between Good Form and The Crocodile, so if Maleficent has a spell where she doesn’t age for a century or two, it could possibly work in the show’s timeline.

Exactly FabulousTater, it'd be complete insanity to expect that all of sudden they'll remove their collective heads out of Woegina's ass and write a damn show and not the Woegina fanfiction they've been peddling the past 2 seasons.

Also, if they make her a weak victim, they'd only be following the Angelina Jolie film's lead, sadly.

I don't consider AJ's Maleficent weak. A victim yes? But they redeemed her in a way A&E never did with their characters. Also they don't have the benefit of AJ playing whomever and a film vs episodic storytelling.  I mean a 10 minute crying jag out of 2 hours is a whole lot less tedious and annoying than sitting through 50 episodes of constant whining and tears.

Have you SEEN the original Sleeping Beauty? The Philip and Aurora there were MUCH blander.

Ok but that was an animated film done in the 1960s? That's a pretty low standard. Besides A&E are the ones tooting their own horns about how they were reimagining all these characters to be that much more complex and 3 dimensional. Yeah no. Since they can't deliver the goods on the writing side, it's up to the actors and I don't find the ones who play Philip/Aurora to have any screen presence. I'm not expecting Carlyle level of good. But someone of Josh Dallas' caliber. He gets nothing too but he's better than the other 2. Even Ariel made a much greater impression when she had a tenth of the screentime Aurora got.

agree Philip is bland thus far (though oh so pretty), but that's because he's had like 7 total lines in 2 seasons. I'm willing to give him a chance in a bigger role (I understand he's pretty good on PLL?).

I wouldn't say he's good. Just OK, I guess. Also a creepy-ass pedophile, but that's par for the course for PLL. But PLL is even more female-driven than Once, so basically no male characters really stand out.

I agree about Sarah Bolger - she's very much OK, and I think she could do well if she got more material.

It’s not preemptive cynicism it’s a safe bet.

This. 

• Love 1

Ok but that was an animated film done in the 1960s? That's a pretty low standard. Besides A&E are the ones tooting their own horns about how they were reimagining all these characters to be that much more complex and 3 dimensional. Yeah no. Since they can't deliver the goods on the writing side, it's up to the actors and I don't find the ones who play Philip/Aurora to have any screen presence. I'm not expecting Carlyle level of good. But someone of Josh Dallas' caliber. He gets nothing too but he's better than the other 2. Even Ariel made a much greater impression when she had a tenth of the screentime Aurora got.

I can't stand Aurora. I think she's a whiny beeotch. The only Phillip/Aurora line I want to see is them closing the gap on how the heck Phillip is alive, in the active realm, and impregnating Aurora (well I know how he did that, but how is he even around to do it?)! It was like, "Oh, he's trapped in another realm!" and then all of the sudden: Sad Mulan because Phil is knocking up her crush. Of course, this might be difficult without Jamie Chung. She looks busy.

I’d still like to see some of that missing timeline between Good Form and The Crocodile, so if Maleficent has a spell where she doesn’t age for a century or two, it could possibly work in the show’s timeline.

If she's a fairy, she probably doesn't age at normal human lifespan--Blue doesn't.  She's been around since at least Rumple/Baelfire in the Enchanted Forest days.

Edited by Mari

While the Frozen arc seems interesting enough, I think Maleficent has great potential to be a well-rounded villain. I too have my reservations about the writing, especially if she only sticks around for 4B. It will be nice to hear of how she ended up with the Dark Curse in the first place. Maybe she got the better of Rumple at some point, and that's why he made Charms put the True Love potion inside her. They could also have her interacting with Hook in the time-period between his return from Neverland and the casting of the Dark Curse.

I can't even remember if I have seen the Sleeping Beauty animated movie. I didn't grow up watching Disney, so my familiarity with fairy tales comes from books (both the original and the disneyfied ones). I confess I find Phillip and Aurora of OUAT bland, but perhaps this will be the chance to flesh them out. I can't bring myself to care much though--I mean, they are quite peripheral characters at this point. 

So, apparently, Episode 3 (Rocky Road) is Emma-centric. And we get the CS-kiss in that episode. Yay! 

I can't even remember if I have seen the Sleeping Beauty animated movie. I didn't grow up watching Disney, so my familiarity with fairy tales comes from books (both the original and the disneyfied ones). I confess I find Phillip and Aurora of OUAT bland, but perhaps this will be the chance to flesh them out.

Movie Philip was rather bland compared to, say, Flynn from Tangled, but compared to the other Disney princes at that time, he was light years ahead. He got a name and he had a rather snarky sense of humor and got into arguments with his horse and then got to actually fight against dragon Maleficent, where Prince Charming from Snow White and the Prince in Cinderella were essentially part of the scenery and didn't do much of anything. I think the OUAT Philip has been pretty bland because he lacks the snark, but he's barely been on-screen. But since the Sleeping Beauty story as seen in the movie was apparently about this Aurora's parents, maybe we'll get the full-on snarky Philip in Maleficent's backstory.

I guess they've either been on a break this week or have been filming in the studio, since there have been no reports or photos. Whatever are we to do?

I'm freakin' excited about Maleficent which worries me so much because I'm pretty sure it will be a let down.  And her arc should be longer than 11 episodes because there is so much to flesh out.  But A&E love their plot plot plot PLLLLLLLLLLLOT, so I don't know how that's going to be. 

There was no way she wasn't coming back after everything we've seen thus far and the whole black wand, dark fairy dust...I'm really curious to see how they bring her back, if she gets somehow released from where she is (she's not dead under Storybrooke, right?) or if she managed to come along with Hook and Emma from the past.  I think someone mentioned up thread something about her wand triggering something which is also interesting.

I know!  Marian is really Maleficent!!

And whoever asked how this will be made about Regina, it will be #saveRobin.  I will seriously cry if this is made to be about Regina. 

So, apparently, Episode 3 (Rocky Road) is Emma-centric. And we get the CS-kiss in that episode. Yay!

I saw this on tumblr before but I don't know how reliable is that information. I haven't found a link to the source of that info. I'm looking forward to more Emma backstory but as far as we know for that episode they shoot some scenes in Charming's farm, and it seems it is the episode were Will appears for the first time. I don't see where Emma's story fits in all this.

What is Emma's story in S4? Surely it's more than just Captain Swan and guilt over Marian... We really haven't seen too many spoilers that weren't about either of those, except the Snow Queen chase.

Edited by KingOfHearts

What is Emma's story in S4? Surely it's more than just Captain Swan and guilt over Marian... We really haven't seen too many spoilers that weren't about either of those, except the Snow Queen chase.

We know we'll find out something about her past in episode 3 that's apparently traumatizing. 

I believe episode 3 will be Emma-centric in that way, it'll be about Emma in Storybrooke, but it's gonna have Charming flashback. And there's gonna be Hans and his brothers in this.

• Love 1

Yeah, as far as I remember, "Rocky Road" was looking like David/Will backstory, so while it might be Emma-centric in the present (which I think matches what JMo said about understanding Emma's hesitation with Hook), I wouldn't be looking for any showing not telling of young Emma. Those looking for Emma backstory will be just as disappointed as they were when "Lost Girl" had a boring Snowing/Excalibur story instead of orphan Emma. I believe Adam or Eddy also remarked about it being something like Will's a thief and Emma's a sheriff, so issues or whatever.

Edited by KAOS Agent

It would be about Emma in Storybrooke, but it 's gonna have a Charming flashback

But that would be Lost Girl all over again. An episode focused on Emma with a pointless flashback about one of her parents.

Edited by RadioGirl27

I actually rather like our show's Aurora; to me, Sarah Bolger did a good job of making what could have been an obnoxious or unlikable character endearing. I agree Philip is bland thus far (though oh so pretty), but that's because he's had like 7 total lines in 2 seasons. I'm willing to give him a chance in a bigger role (I understand he's pretty good on PLL?).

I do suspect that how much Philip and Aurora we get depends on Bolger and Julian Morris' availability--Adam and Eddie have said that the original Sleeping Beauty (Maleficent's great foe) was actually Aurora's mother, so if Bolger/Morris can only be in an episode or two, I bet they cast Aurora's parents.

Julian Morris is great on PLL. He's sort of good and sort of evil, I guess. Nobody really knows. :) You never know on PLL when anyone's ever going to randomly show up but it's generally not for very many episodes lol In any case I see he had an unsold pilot and one other project in 2014- a short film in 2014 and some other movie I've never heard of that doesn't even have a wiki page in 2015- so he looks pretty free to me.

Sarah Bolger - I'm a bit annoyed she's not a blonde but whatever, she's got nothing on TV going on and no film projects in 2015 anywhere on the wiki.

So does anyone think that the sleeping curse Regina was preparing for herself in the Enchanted Forest in the start of 3B (castle scene with Robin) will come into play this season?

I remember someone asking A&E if it would come into play later in 3B, to which the writers said no. That's not any confirmation for S4, but I don't think the writers are interested in it. (They could change their minds - they have before!)

Yeah, as far as I remember, "Rocky Road" was looking like David/Will backstory, so while it might be Emma-centric in the present (which I think matches what JMo said about understanding Emma's hesitation with Hook)

*Vacant stare*... All her past boyfriends died, yet we still need a reason for her hesitation with Hook? I hope it's not as lame as her "home" revelation.

I believe Adam or Eddy also remarked about it being something like Will's a thief and Emma's a sheriff, so issues or whatever.

Oh gosh. Reminds me of the weak Nevengers drama.

I was hoping Emma would be focusing on planning what she'll be doing long-term in Storybrooke and adjusting to living there. I vote for Sheriff Swan to return to office!

Edited by KingOfHearts

To be fair, based on the timeline of this show, both of Emma's previous boyfriends have died in the past three weeks or so. And based on the night shoot, it sounds like Hook has done something to make her not trust him. So I can honestly see that still being an issue for her.

• Love 1
But that would be Lost Girl all over again. An episode focused on Emma with a pointless flashback about one of her parents.

Given that Lost Girl was one of S3's two or three best episodes, I'd be okay with that!

I just hope the CS drama isn't as contrived as the lame-ass kiss curse.

• Love 2

So does anyone think that the sleeping curse Regina was preparing for herself in the Enchanted Forest in the start of 3B (castle scene with Robin) will come into play this season? 

Anything's possible, I suppose, but Adam and Eddie seem to have dropped that idea entirely (remember that Zelena zapped the poisoned pin out of Regina's hand before Regina could use it, and if Zelena put it someplace for use later on instead of just zapping it completely out of existence, she didn't tell anyone where it was hidden before Rumpel offed her).

Given that Lost Girl was one of S3's two or three best episodes, I'd be okay with that!

I'm not saying Lost Girl was a bad episode, but the flashback was pointless and a missed opportunity to show some of Emma's past. So if in Rocky Road we are going to deal with Emma's past and another of her million traumas, a Charming/Will flashback is pointless.

I just hope the CS drama isn't as contrived as the lame-ass kiss curse.

I'm pretty sure it will. This writers don't know how to write romance. They think sending your teenage girlfriend to jail is romantic.

I don't know, but with Malificent back, a sleeping curse at somepoint this season is a possibility.

Edited by RadioGirl27

I'm not saying Lost Girl was a bad episode, but the flashback was pointless and a missed opportunity to show some of Emma's past. So if in Rocky Road we are going to deal with Emma's past and another of her million traumas, a Charming/Will flashback is pointless.

Not necessarily. I think the fact that Ginny will have to sidelined a bit will be a great opportunity to focus on the daddy/daughter relationship. So while the flashback may be Charming related, I can see how they can easily tie it into like father, like daughter, which I would really enjoy seeing.

• Love 3
It will be nice to hear of how [Malificient] ended up with the Dark Curse in the first place. Maybe she got the better of Rumple at some point, and that's why he made Charms put the True Love potion inside her.

Malificient got  the dark curse from Regina. When we first meet Malificient, Regina is visiting her to get it back (she traded it for the curse used to poison apples and complained that hadn't worked). Malificient doesn't appear to know Rumple is the source of the curse because she wonders who gave it to Regina. She cautions Regina about using something so dangerous and Regina threatens Malificient's pet unicorn to gain the upper hand to get the curse.

With these writers, I doubt it will. But it still really pisses me off that they never used it last season when it was such a perfect time to do it. When that episode first aired, I called it "Chekhov's needle," because how can you not bring that back up again? But of course, Adam and Eddy were like "LOL no Zelena is too smart to use that against the Storybrookers." Right, because cursing someone's lips and just impatiently waiting around for them to strip someone of their power is so much smarter. If Zelena used the sleeping curse on Regina or Emma last season, it would have been a nice callback to something they already established in a previous script and it would have some unfortunate irony attached to it because Regina was actually the one who made the cursed needle. I swear, these writers are allergic to continuity and remembering details from their past scripts.

I could be wrong, though. Considering the Sleeping Beauty story heavily involves a sleeping curse, it would be weird if the writers didn't want to bring that curse into the 4B story somehow when they bring back Malificient. So far, all of the Charming family members have had to get kissed to wake up from a sleeping curse except for Emma, so I'd like to see her be woken up from it sometime in the future. (Which of course means they'll give that plot to Regina instead and have Robin wake her up...)

Zelena zapped the poisoned pin out of Regina's hand before Regina could use it, and if Zelena put it someplace for use later on instead of just zapping it completely out of existence, she didn't tell anyone where it was hidden before Rumpel offed her

Maybe the needle is still chilling at her farm house in Storybrooke? But I'm sure the writers will forget she even owned a place in town and never mention her character again.

Edited by Curio

Can we just skip all this Frozen stuff and get straight to Maleficent? Can you tell I'm a fan?

Like many of you, I worry that A & E will mess up a potentially great story and waste a good actress. Trying to remain positive and crossing my fingers.

Can we just skip all this Frozen stuff and get straight to Maleficent? Can you tell I'm a fan?

Like many of you, I worry that A & E will mess up a potentially great story and waste a good actress. Trying to remain positive and crossing my fingers.

Well, maybe I suggest for those of us who are really interested in the Maleficent storyline start posting what we would like to see in the "Wishing On A Star" thread and then proceed to send links to them via twitter this way they'll get an idea of what we would like to see.

Now that they revealed Maleficent is for the back-half of the season. It would be interesting to see if they drop hints throughout the first half to foreshadow. And frankly whether it's Marian or the Snow Queen, their actions should definitely end up restoring Maleficent.

Now I'm curious on who is really the one blackmailing Rumple with his dagger and Belle. I don't think Hook is the one to do that in order to get his hand back, unless there is a spoiler out there I missed.

Edited by Joenigma

I think the sleeping curse will be another thing coming out of their retread mill.  There is a  promo that says something dramatic like "Awake . . . Arise . . .".

I think we are the only people who care about the sleeping curse.  They honestly seemed pretty baffled last season when people were asking about it and it's never been mentioned again.  If for some reason it does come up again this season, it will be due to power of suggestion instead of actual planning.

• Love 2

I think we are the only people who care about the sleeping curse.  They honestly seemed pretty baffled last season when people were asking about it and it's never been mentioned again.  If for some reason it does come up again this season, it will be due to power of suggestion instead of actual planning.

I don't think they plan anything ahead, not since season 1. They just go from one shiny new idea to the next shiny new idea without thinking about what comes in between.

Not necessarily. I think the fact that Ginny will have to sidelined a bit will be a great opportunity to focus on the daddy/daughter relationship. So while the flashback may be Charming related, I can see how they can easily tie it into like father, like daughter, which I would really enjoy seeing.

I don't know, maybe it's just me, but for once I would like to see what happened to Emma to be the way she is and not just heard about it while they show me any other character going through something similar.

It's a shame the sleeping curse was cheapened after S1. It's supposed to be "dreams formed of your own regrets". If it's valuable enough to have the Dark Curse traded for it, it should be a very big deal. In 2A, we had sleeping curse victims going left and right - Henry, Snow, Charming and Aurora. Then in 3B, Regina fashions one casually for suicide. The curse was a major focal point for both the Snow White and Sleeping Beauty fairytales, so you'd think it would hold a lot of weight. If we get a sleeping curse in S4, I hope Emma's the one who gets it.

FabulousTater below, I'll bring the popcorn!

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 1

I got it - Snow gets whammied by the sleeping curse again, but since she and Charming share a heart it takes him out too. They're trapped in the oblivion of the sleeping curse together for eternity. No one can get them out because they share no other True Loves. What a shame....Oh, well. The dwarves then throw them both in a double-sized glass coffin together and call it a day. The End. :-P

ETA:

S5 then opens with the camera zoomed in on Snowing encased for eternity in their double-sized glass coffin. As the camera zooms and pans out, we see that Regina has been using them as her dining room table.

...Damn I miss the days when Regina was just evil and fun. Stupid "redemption" sucks the fun out of everything.

You're on KingOfHearts! I've got the drinks ; -)

Edited by FabulousTater
  • Love 1

S5 then opens with the camera zoomed in on Snowing encased for eternity in their double-sized glass coffin. As the camera zooms and pans out, we see that Regina has been using them as her dining room table.

She brings them out for a patio party next to her garden gnome, Rumple brings his rose as a centerpiece, and Roland even brings his stuffed monkey!

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 1
I would say that they could use Hook's hand as a napkin holder, but he seems to be getting that back. But if he loses it again, it would have to be part of the table setting.

Or they could use Hook's fake hand as a napkin holder.  Leather glove and all. Perfect for this evil - but fancy! - garden party.

Maybe Robin Hood can stand beside them--there's really no difference between him and a frozen garden gnome, y'know? He just completes the scenery.

Yes, excellent. And garden gnome Henry ( from Rumpel's S2 dream sequence ) could stand right by him. They could put the hors d'oeuvre tray on top of Henry's head ('cause he's short but not too short. Good height for a serving tray). 

Creepiest but BEST garden party ever.

• Love 2

Can you give us any scoop on Once Upon a Time’s Regina, please? We need something to cheer us up! –Ana

Well, when I asked The Boys about the Regina/Robin Hood/Marian love triangle presumably on tap for Season 4, Adam Horowitz was quick to retort, “Who says we’re doing a love triangle?” He then explained, “Hopefully it becomes less about the relationship itself and more about Regina [and] open the door to who she is and what she’s going to become.” (Anything further on the topic will have to wait for TVLine’s Fall Preview Spectacular, coming soon.)

Do you have any info on Belle’s mom on Once Upon a Time? –Natalie

Debuting in an Episode 6 flashback, Ma Belle Belle’s ma is described as “a strong-willed, spirited woman” who carries herself with grace and aplomb – even under the most trying circumstances. She’ll also boast a natural European accent, if casting has their druthers.

from Inside Line

"hopefully it becomes less about the relationship itself" - damn, they aren't even pretending to give a shit about OQ.

Edited by Serena
  • Love 1

So they are casting for Belle's mom. This rules out the Snow Queen and Maleficent. I'm going to guess Ep. 6 is when the crap hits the fan with the dagger thing.

I got excited that that spoiler meant Regina and Robin is done and dusted now Marian is back (as it should be), then read this on Twitter:

Maggie ‏@maga_doodle  1h
@MattMitovich thanks Matt for including Regina!!!! :-) Worried about #OutlawQueen haha....can't wait for 9/28.

Matt Mitovich @MattMitovich
@maga_doodle Eddy has a great line about Outlaw Queen in our upcoming Fall Preview Spectacular....

$20 says it includes the words "soul" and "mates." Barf. 

Interesting they're casting Belle's mum with a "European accent" (whatever the hells that is) and not an Australian one. I can only assume that means she is meant to be — or be related to — someone specific. 

• Love 1