Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion: The apple was poisoned?!

• Start Topic

I think "he's still a pirate" means things like, will he get a job, become an honest citizen and drop the take what he wants if someone's foolish enough to leave it unguarded attitude. Even though we really haven't seen much of that attitude since Season 2, it's been a long time since Hook's lived on the straight and narrow.

YaddaYadda, Henry and Regina also went out for ice cream in 3B.

• Love 2

Thanks, InstertWordHere.  I tried to remember the bit about ice cream, but couldn't.  I tend to block everything Henry.

Hook...I don't know about the whole pirate thing.  Pirates are a lot of thing.  He was a thief in the Enchanted Forest, just without a ship and they made a point of showing that he still likes shiny things.  I mean he was going through the chest in Rumple's vault and went straight for the urn.  If Emma hadn't snapped at him, he might've pocketed a couple of things.  I don't think he would think it's wrong to relieve the Dark One from some of his things. 

He clearly wasn't able to go back to his whoring ways.  I think he grew more of a conscience where people were concerned, though I don't think he'd have issues ending someone if they threatened Emma or Henry and even Snowing.

I don't know what it is that he'll do but I hope it's not lying.  Been there, done that.  Time to move on.

I think "he's still a pirate" means things like, will he get a job, become an honest citizen and drop the take what he wants if someone's foolish enough to leave it unguarded attitude. Even though we really haven't seen much of that attitude since Season 2, it's been a long time since Hook's lived on the straight and narrow.

This is a storyline I would actually like to see... if they actually dedicated some time to Emma as the Sheriff again and her having to deal with specifically fairy tale problems, like sword fights breaking out at the Rabbit Hole. In that case, yeah, I'd like to see her struggle with his moral greyness. But she hasn't shown much interest in law enforcement for some time now .

On a different note: is it likely that Bae's old cutlass is at Gold's store? I think Henry should get it.

Edited by retrograde
  • Love 1

Jean, yes!!! Campy! That's what I love about this show - when it's campy!

If EM is evil, I'm at a loss at what her intent is. As long as it doesn't involve breaking the laws of magic or endless muahahaing (which I doubt we'll get from EM. She's just not that kind of actress.), I'm game for whatever it is. Running an ice cream shop is less suspicious than an instant midwife, that's fore sure.

• Love 2

If EM is evil, I'm at a loss at what her intent is. As long as it doesn't involve breaking the laws of magic or endless muahahaing (which I doubt we'll get from EM. She's just not that kind of actress.), I'm game for whatever it is. Running an ice cream shop is less suspicious than an instant midwife, that's fore sure.

Well what she's doing is basically lying about her product.  She calls it low fat FroYo, but it's not.  The cholesterol level in Storybrooke is off the charts.

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Love 5

Well what she's doing is basically lying about her product.  She calls it low fat FroYo, but it's not.  The cholesterol level in Storybrooke is off the charts.

Oh, come on. There was already an episode of "Seinfeld" about that. I'd hope for a little more originality.

Oh, come on. There was already an episode of "Seinfeld" about that. I'd hope for a little more originality.

That was the joke...I was going to go on and on about it, but decided to stop myself.

But yay for pop culture!

• Love 2

Urgh to that last costume tidbit. I don't care for skinny jeans on guys at all.

As for the whole bad boy/he's still a pirate thing, I doubt it will be anything too dreadful. I don't think he's going to torture, kill or maim anybody. I just don't want it to be something that plays into Emma's insecurities or walls.

That said, I expect that along the way, they'll have Hook do something stupid or that seems out of character, which they are wont to do with many of the characters. Because they make the characters act in a way to facilitate whatever plot or angst they want to accomplish, the characters are always in danger of having to do something that makes no damn sense.

• Love 3

@Amerilla: Hook has already faced (and aced - ha!) the ultimate it's not cheating if you don't get caught test when he declined the services of the woman his crew hired for him. Technically, it wasn't even cheating, 'cuz he and Emma weren't a couple yet. Still, despite the fact Emma would never know, the other woman was Not Emma, ergo he was Not Interested.

• Love 2

No!! I hate skinny jeans.  Ick :p

I think that Hook is going to have a hard adjusting to the modern world.  He doesn't have job, home, or any modern skills.  He is going to struggle to find a place for himself. 

Update on Hook's outfit: he's wearing skinny jeans. Also, Bobby is on set. Not sure if they're filming together.

Got a source for that? I can see a lot of people talking about it on tumblr, but without links. The original source -- the chick with the friend on set -- specifically stated she doesn't know whether they're skinny jeans or not. I'm inclined to think people just didn't read her post properly (but feel free to prove me wrong). 

Anyway, I think there are a lot of definitions of skinny jeans on men these days. It used to mean skin-tight jeans, but those pretty much went out of fashion with Myspace, so it would be a curious costuming choice to me. People seem to kind of use the term for just slightly narrower straight-leg jeans these days, which have basically become the dominant style of men's jeans, anyway. Like this is what the Gap apparently calls skinny jeans for men now. Feel free to disagree, but I would just call those... normal jeans. Sure, narrower than was fashionable say 15 years ago, but hardly the ludicrous leggings-style that was popular when skinny jeans first really came in.

Anyway. I don't even care about these pants particularly. I just kind of hate the purple monkey dishwasher thing that happens with rumours on social media. 

Edited by retrograde
  • Love 2

Yea, that's what I keep going back to. The costume designers seem to take pleasure in putting Hook in tight clothes. Skinny jeans won't be different than any other pants he's worn on the show. ;-)

Her tumblr is still there. I think what may be throwing people is that that post appears to have been posted as a reply on her (admittedly horribly laid out and difficult to parse) page. Tumblr is the worst. For clarification, here is what she said:

apparently Robert was around too and she said she was watching him most of the time so she didn’t notice whether his pants were skinny jeans or just black pants.

Wish I had more to tell you guys, but there was a lot of green screen magic and the date takes place in 4x04 so that was where his wardrobe change came in.

(Honestly, I really don't care about these pants. But I do care about accuracy, if only because so many people [not here] in this fandom so often seem to berate the cast and writers for things that aren't even true).

ETA: While we're sourcing and being accurate on things, the person who claimed there would be two days filming in Steveston next week has clarified with this:

I keep hearing about this but can someone direct me to the source? Where was this confirmed?

I have a feeling it might’ve been me, or at least I was part of it. I’ve since deleted the post since it was meant to be a private exchange between myself and the person behind YVRShoots (I got caught up in wanting to share the info with other fans), but after discussing it further with said person, they said the guy who told them has been telling others, so it’s not so private anymore.

It has not yet been publicly confirmed by anyone in Steveston as far as I know, but YVRShoots is a fairly reliable source. Still, yeah, no confirmation so far.

Edited by retrograde

Sorry, I'm on my tablet and its a pain to post links, but here is the source:

http://ahookedheart.tumblr.com/post/94836433935/thanks-natascha-wurst-whos-watching-on-set-thank

Dear Christ, I think that tumblr page gave me a seizure. God knows it made my graphic designer soul shrivel up and die. And auto-play music is Satan. (I'm sorry. That's harsh. But duuuuuuuuuude. Look at your life. Look at your color choices.)

I'm glad to hear that not all skinny jeans are of the might-as-well-be-jeggings variety, because that's what I think of as skinny jeans. I want them to be black jeans. Because, c'mon, it's Hook. 

• Love 5

Haha, I only went there because of your comments, and ohmygod, I thought such designs went out of fashion, like, 20 years ago. Ugh. My eyes. And everyone who puts auto-play music or video anywhere (yep, including TVGuide) should be ashamed of themselves and their life choices.

Anyway, I think Hook's history and choice of occupation actually should be factors in his relationship with Emma, because Emma obviously craves some stability and comfort in her life, and realistically (not that the show cares about realism...) life with Hook would be hardly stable, even by Storybrooke standards. His values are probably rather different from hers, too. This should sustain some logical conflict for an episode or so, as long as it's not drawn out and blown out of proportion.

Edited by FurryFury

Haha, I only went there because of your comments, and ohmygod, I thought such designs went out of fashion, like, 20 years ago. Ugh. My eyes. And everyone who puts auto-play music or video anywhere (yep, including TVGuide) should be ashamed of themselves and their life choices.

Anyway, I think Hook's history and choice of occupation actually should be factors in his relationship with Emma, because Emma obviously craves some stability and comfort in her life, and realistically (not that the show cares about realism...) life with Hook would be hardly stable, even by Storybrooke standards. His values are probably rather different from hers, too. This should sustain some logical conflict for an episode or so, as long as it's not drawn out and blown out of proportion.

The unicorn cursor icon was the best.  But seriously, Killian's job prospects aren't likely to be more than a blip on the radar screen of the show.  Nobody else's job in Storybrooke gets much focus, the sheriff's office is hardly seen anymore, and Gold's shop of horrors is a backdrop for magical objects and goings on.  I guess we see a lot of Granny's, but again, as a backdrop for gatherings and such.  Maybe the writers will seize on him and finally deal with what it feels like to be so out of place, I would actually like that though it is long overdue.

• Love 1

It still boggles my mind that the massive potential of the Storybrooke life/Enchanted Forest characters dichotomy continues to be ignored. You could base entire episodes around this stuff, or, if you'd like, at least make a few jokes per episode with an occasional B or C plot. Like, do Aurora and Philip and other demonkeyfied character have knowledge about our world? How much stuff they remember about being monkeys? Do people still want to return to Enchanted Forest? Marion in our time/world could be a comedic goldmine instead of just a prop for more Regina angst. She's probably be shocked at not only people not cowering around Regina but Rumple being relatively accepted and even getting married to a nice girl, not to mention the usual technology/dress surprise.

Edited by FurryFury
  • Love 5

It still boggles my mind that the massive potential of the Storybrooke life/Enchanted Forest characters dichotomy continues to be ignored. You could base entire episodes around this stuff, or, if you'd like, at least make a few jokes per episode with an occasional B or C plot. Like, do Aurora and Philip and other demonkeyfied character have knowledge about our world? How much stuff they remember about being monkeys? Do people still want to return to Enchanted Forest? Marion in our time/world could be a comedic goldmine instead of just a prop for more Regina angst. She's probably be shocked at not only people not cowering around Regina but Rumple being relatively accepted and even getting married to a nice girl, not to mention the usual technology/dress surprise.

And ice cream ought to boggle her mind.

Well the difference is that Ichabod is the only one out of place. It may get a bit boring to see four or five people saying, "What's a smart phone?" over and over again. Plus, many of them are comfortable with it because they did live in the modern world before the curse was broken.

Something that keeps bugging mean is this thing about the green screen date. Where the heck are they going on a date that requires a green screen? Are they taking a stroll through Storybrooke snow? Did Elsa use her magic for good to create a Winter Wonderland date? Is a dinner date too pedestrian for a pirate? The mind boggles.

Well the difference is that Ichabod is the only one out of place. It may get a bit boring to see four or five people saying, "What's a smart phone?" over and over again. Plus, many of them are comfortable with it because they did live in the modern world before the curse was broken.

Something that keeps bugging mean is this thing about the green screen date. Where the heck are they going on a date that requires a green screen? Are they taking a stroll through Storybrooke snow? Did Elsa use her magic for good to create a Winter Wonderland date? Is a dinner date too pedestrian for a pirate? The mind boggles.

With the Sleepy Hollow reference I was talking mainly about Hook or, now, Marian or Elsa, characters without the "modern world download" of the curse.

The green screen is weird, but I think something "magical" is going to happen during the date, an atack, a big snow storm or something like that. I'm sure that date is going to be a disaster. I mean, this is ouat, they like drama.

Edited by RadioGirl27

I'd prefer if they saved the inevitable Captain Swan romantic angst for 4B, there's enough romantic angst as it is, with Regina's triangle of doom and the predictable Rumbelle problems (what's the point if she's going to forgive him? at least with Regina, the more casual viewers can hope Robin will go back to his wife, they don't know about A&E's hard-on for Regina). I'm really not looking forward to the inevitable CS break-up (come on, if the show continues for more than a season it's bound to happen eventually), my only hope is they create a good reason and not something half-assed that's going to make me hate the characters.

Edited by FurryFury
  • Love 1

I'm actually kind of glad that Frozen the movie doesn't yet exist in their world because that would lead to a bit too much meta. It's one thing with something like the Wizard of Oz stuff because that's been around for nearly a century with a lot of different versions -- the books, the iconic 1939 movie, various stage productions, The Wiz, a number of sequel movies, retellings, etc. -- so it was funny to have the "one you dump water one, one you drop a house on" type reference. But Frozen is so new, and this is the first time these characters have really been used outside that movie (Disney hasn't even done any cheap direct-to-video sequels like Elsa's Christmas Wonderland or Olaf's Summer Vacation yet), so it would be a bit cheesier to have people making "Let it Go" jokes. Plus, if it's a story that isn't in Henry's book and that the characters don't know about, it makes it that much more challenging to deal with. If Henry and Emma had seen Frozen, then they'd know right away that Elsa wasn't evil and they'd know instantly how to deal with her.

As for the stuff about Hook still being a pirate in spite of an entire episode about him no longer being a pirate, I imagine Colin is talking more about a mindset than about actual raiding and pillaging. It's not like he can flip a switch and go straight from pirate to boy scout or choirboy after 300 years. He may want to do the right thing, but his moral compass probably needs resetting, so his idea of the right thing may not fit with everyone else's idea, or he might not even know how to do the right thing and seriously screw things up. Take his response to the kiss curse, which happened to him after he gave up his ship -- his way of dealing with it was to lie and deceive and then try to help Henry run away. He was earnestly trying to do what he thought was the right thing to protect Emma and her family and preserve Emma's magic, but he reacted the way a pirate would. So with the things involving Elsa, it's possible that he recognizes that it's at least partially his fault, since he's the one who took out the urn, and he's trying to set things right, but his way of setting things right is more what a pirate would do than what a hero would do (probably involving lying and sneaking around), so it comes across to others as being the wrong thing even though he meant well.

Although he did have an apparently successful and happy relationship with Milah while being a pirate, I think that situation was far simpler than what he faces with Emma. Milah was a pirate alongside him, and they were surrounded by other pirates, so everyone in his life had a similar mindset. But Emma is not a pirate and opposed him when he was a pirate. Her parents are on the far end of the "good" extreme. The people closest to his mindset are his former/current enemies. That makes things a lot more potentially complicated. Morally, he's a fish out of water.

As for the costume, I'll hold out judgment until I see it, but I kind of think the idea of a leather motorcycle jacket is just a bit too obvious. It's so standard-issue and stereotypical for the "bad boy" type. I'd have loved them to get a bit more creative and maybe play into some other facet of his personality, like the fact that he's rather old-fashioned, so he could be dressed in clothes that fit with our world but still look somewhat out of place. I do hope that in putting him in modern clothes they treat it as "clothes" rather than as "costume," so he may have some iconic items like the jacket, but he wears different shirts. You know, the way normal people get dressed -- a blue collared shirt one day, a white t-shirt another day, a sweater when it's cold, etc.

• Love 2

I think no matter who wears what for how long and whether Hook gets his hand back by blackmailing Rumple or Henry plays the guilt trip on Grandpa after finding the hand in Rumple's shop...

the marvel of frozen yogurt should be a running joke by everyone who is having to adjust to modern day Storybrooke.

("that freezing beam of dry iced death is really cool, Elsa, but can you make frozen yogurt???")

• Love 3

I'm not sure if I missed it or not, but another interview has been posted with Robert and Emilie from Comic-Con.

http://www.ksitetv.com/once-upon-a-time/once-upon-a-time-rumbelle-interview-from-comic-con/36701

The interviewer asks Robert about the scene between Gold and Henry at the end of Ep 2, and Robert (bless him) states that Henry asks Gold if he can restore his fake memories (presumably from the missing year). Robert stated that Henry is unhappy, and Gold tries to give Henry some advise that maybe restoring the memories isn't the right way to go.

I suppose that this answers the speculation about  what problem Henry has that leads him to seeking Gold's help in Ep 2.

I'm not sure if I missed it or not, but another interview has been posted with Robert and Emilie from Comic-Con.

http://www.ksitetv.com/once-upon-a-time/once-upon-a-time-rumbelle-interview-from-comic-con/36701

The interviewer asks Robert about the scene between Gold and Henry at the end of Ep 2, and Robert (bless him) states that Henry asks Gold if he can restore his fake memories (presumably from the missing year). Robert stated that Henry is unhappy, and Gold tries to give Henry some advise that maybe restoring the memories isn't the right way to go.

The way that was phrased was interesting--does that mean Henry is not both, and doesn't have the memories of growing up with Emma?  I know he got his real memories back, but did he lose those?

And what is Henry unhappy about in his living situation?  He got pretty much everything he was angling for.  (Maybe the Mills genes infected him by osmosis?)

Edit:  I didn't phrase it well--ambiguous pronouns--but what I meant was did Henry lose the fake memories?

Edited by Mari
  • Love 2

The way that was phrased was interesting--does that mean Henry is not both, and doesn't have the memories of growing up with Emma?  I know he got his real memories back, but did he lose those?

And what is Henry unhappy about in his living situation?  He got pretty much everything he was angling for.  (Maybe the Mills genes infected him by osmosis?)

I think he means Henry wants to get rid of his real memories and only have his fake ones? Or maybe Regina's TLK was soooo super special it wiped out all of his fake memories?

I would imagine Henry is unhappy about the tension between Emma and Regina over Marian, since he's caught in the middle and probably doesn't know exactly how to deal with it, how to support both without hurting both.

• Love 1

But if he wants to lose his real memories, and just keep his fake memories--would that be a problem between Emma and Regina, or between Henry and Regina? 

Because losing just his real memories would cut his ties to Regina, and would the show do that to Regina?  Because she gave him the truest, souliest, meaningfuliest True Love kiss every--isn't that a bit of a, well, take back for Once?

Yeah, I'm confused, because it definitely seemed to me that Henry remembered both lives at the end of last season. Even after Regina gave him TLK, he was telling her about how he'd gotten good at math and his life in NYC. But Henry doesn't seem the type to me to want to ditch either set of memories--he's too much like David in that respect.

• Love 3

I can understand why Henry might think using a magical solution to replace his bad memories with good ones would make the pain go away. I seem to remember his grandmother doing the same thing. I'm glad that the show isn't going to sweep the fact that Henry had a happy normal life in New York under the rug because it's unrealistic that this kid who was lonely and a misfit and abused in Storybrooke would just happily jump right into that again without a lot of struggles. He also lost his father and he actually remembers him and knows that his dad died trying to get back to him. That's pretty rough stuff for a kid to process. Emma was having a tough time with it all as well and she's much better equipped to handle that emotionally than her pre-teen son. This also doesn't seem like it's a one off thing with Henry because that leaked script page of the premiere had Mary Margaret remarking that Henry seemed fine with it all and Emma saying something like actually no, so this may be Henry's story arc for 4A.

• Love 3

Like @KAOS Agent, I would appreciate seeing Henry struggling with being back in Storybrooke because it would be SUPER unrealistic, even for this show, if he didn't--but please, please, PLEASE don't have him be Emma-in-3B 2.0 and say "New York was so great!" every.single.episode. I like Emma and that grated horribly; I don't like Henry so much, and the prospect of having to hear him spout off about it incessantly (after Emma already did) is just, ugh.

For a long time I've assumed the show's endgame would be everyone going back to the Enchanted Forest, but if they show Henry really pining for New York, I wonder if the show's finale might actually be everyone staying in our world and maybe even moving, living out in the world.

@Souris, iirc when Adam tweeted out the title page to the 4x01 script, some ingenious people were able to see through it and onto the following page. That may be what @KAOS Agent was referring to?

Edited by stealinghome

@Souris I'm talking about this one. Someone took a picture of the actual script from the scene where Mary Margaret and Emma are walking with Baby Snowflake. 

Also, I know that they won't do it, but I would laugh so hard if now that Emma's finally willing to stay in Storybrooke, Henry starts advocating ditching everyone and going back to New York. Like the kid finally discovered some brains and understands it's dangerous in Storybrooke and there's nothing preventing them coming back and visiting everyone once in a while, so why not head back to the city where he's normal and has friends and his mom isn't trying to kill his other mom.

Edited by KAOS Agent
  • Love 6

@Souris I'm talking about this one. Someone took a picture of the actual script from the scene where Mary Margaret and Emma are walking with Baby Snowflake. 

Ah, thanks! I missed that spoiler tidbit.

Given that Henry was all "Why would we move back to NY, our family is here??" in the finale, it would be a bit odd for him to suddenly advocate going back to NY. I think something would have to happen to make him want to move back. (Caveat: I am speaking as if there is character logic applied.)

I think Henry wants erase his real memories and just have his fake memories back not because he misses his life in New York but because that would take away the pain and loss he feels over his father's death. That is what will bring Henry and Rumple closer, their shared grief.

• Love 4
Given that Henry was all "Why would we move back to NY, our family is here??" in the finale, it would be a bit odd for him to suddenly advocate going back to NY. I think something would have to happen to make him want to move back. (Caveat: I am speaking as if there is character logic applied.)

I don't know, depending on the timeframe of the early parts of 4A, this is actually something I could believe. It's easy for Henry, excited when he's just gotten his memories back, to be all "we should stay! Let's stay! I wanna play with my new uncle! And catch up with Mom!" But give him a few days to miss his friends and his routine and New York bagels and being a normal teenager, and remember that he has no friends in Storybrooke and it actually kind of sucks to be in life-threatening danger pretty much 24/7 (and oh, that he's no longer the center of everyone's world now that Snowflake's around)? I could definitely buy it.

I think Henry wants erase his real memories and just have his fake memories back not because he misses his life in New York but because that would take away the pain and loss he feels over his father's death. That is what will bring Henry and Rumple closer, their shared grief.

Oooh, good call @orzamonium. I could see this being something of a motivating factor, definitely. (I would pay money if he would talk about how much it sucks that the father he so wanted to be close to screwed over his mom so bad when they were younger, and how guilty he now feels about giving Emma a hard time in S2, but the show will never touch that even with a thirty-foot pole.)

Edited by stealinghome

I think for Henry there's also the aspect of whatever happens in the diner post-Marian reveal. It sounds like Regina tries to just get out of there when Marian freaks out, but if Henry goes off to console his mother and she just goes all crazy about everything blaming and threatening anyone especially Emma, Henry would not react well. That would all occur overnight. So we go from Henry seeing everyone semi-getting along and the initial happiness of getting his memory back to everything going to hell and remembering what it was all like - just like when Emma said she'd forgotten what it was like there with its wicked witches and time traveling holy wars. It wouldn't be unrealistic for him to start feeling unhappy really quickly once he starts really thinking about things because it would all snowball on him - Neal, Regina, Pan, etc.

Really, it makes no sense for Henry to ask that, it's totally out of character. So, overnight he decides he wants to forget about Regina (something I can get if she starts acting as her usual self) but also about Snow, Charming, Neal (because in his fake memories he was the asshole who sent his mother to jail) and everyone in Storybrooke who loves him, like Ruby or Grumpy? And, if they stay in Storybrooke, is safer for him to have his memories.

In fact, I would understand it if he asked Gold to erase his fake memories, so he can forget all the things he learned about Neal in those years and that way remember only the father he knew.

Edited by RadioGirl27

Ah, thanks! I missed that spoiler tidbit.

A bit odd especially since barely 24 hours has gone by?

Good call on this one!  That makes a whole bunch of sense.

Edited by YaddaYadda

I kind of doubt Henry wants to go back to New York, since there wasn't even a hint of that in the past few episodes. In fact, he was looking for houses in the classifieds. When Emma mentioned wanting to go back in Snow Drifts, he was totally shocked. I think he'd want to invite a friend over (who will turn out to be Humpty Dumpty's long lost son no doubt), but he's always been attached to his fantasy life in Storybrooke.

The thing is, Henry is a teen now or almost (and adolescence now begins at about age 9 anyway) and has a litany of crappy things he's had to experience thanks to the adults in his life.  So just about any idea he takes a shine to won't be too surprising to me.  Sadly the last person he needs advice from is Grandpa Gold. 

• Love 2

I'm wondering if Robbie Carlyle misread the scene, and Henry actually wants to forget his fake memories so he won't feel so conflicted about things. Between knowing the true history of Emma/Neal, and the Regina/Robin fallout, he might want to forget memories of a happier life so he doesn't feel torn.

Raphael Sbarge posted a photo of him and the actor playing wee Roland at the Mayor's Office. Maybe they have a scene with Regina.

How I want the scene to go: 

Roland: Mommy says you were going to kill her. 

Regina: ... I didn't know she was your mother, dear.

Roland: If you knew she was my mommy, would you have let her go?

Regina: ... (to Archie) Take him away! 

How the scene will actually go:

Archie: Here's somebody to see you, Regina.

Roland: I miss you, Regina.

Regina: (cries and hugs him)

Roland: I don't like my mommy.

Regina: (cries again)

• Love 5