Type keyword(s) to search

RHoNJ in the Media: Paparazzi Whore!

• Start Topic

On 6/15/2024 at 11:04 PM, heatherchandler said:

’m still bothered that she lied, cheated and stole and profited from the lying, cheating and stealing.  She used the money she stole to make herself appear rich in order to be on a show about rich women.  Which then made her rich.  So, I guess crime does pay.  

I like how everyone (not quoted poster, just in general) talks about how stupid she is (I agree she’s a bit dim), but then accuse her of masterminding some big mortgage fraud scheme. I believe it’s her stupidity that actually got her arrested and put away. She wasn’t smart enough to ask her husband questions and just signed on the dotted line to keep him happy. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 3
13 hours ago, hottesthw said:

I like how everyone (not quoted poster, just in general) talks about how stupid she is (I agree she’s a bit dim), but then accuse her of masterminding some big mortgage fraud scheme. I believe it’s her stupidity that actually got her arrested and put away. She wasn’t smart enough to ask her husband questions and just signed on the dotted line to keep him happy. 

She’s incredibly stupid.  I think she masterminded it all, along with Joe, another brain trust.  But this kind of fraud only needs a “master” mind in order to not get caught.  She wasn’t just signing things without reading them, she was obviously aware that this kind of fraud existed, everyone knew about it.  

But they definitely got caught because they are not smart people.  She was unable to mastermind a plan where she isn’t denying owning things she clearly owns and shows on tv, faking millions in pay stubs for a low-level job and paying for things that cost hundreds of thousands of dollars in cash ON TV.

• Like 6
  • Applause 3

Joe Giudice took the blame and has said it was his fault for the mess they got into. 
I read during the time of her sentencing that the judge was ready to give her probation but she claimed her products didn’t make her any money and the judge got fed up. I would say greedy was the more appropriate term than mastermind. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
(edited)

Teresa said on Bravo's Watch What Happens Live that she had a dossier with "explosive" information about Fuda for the reunion (which didn't happen).

Edited by ZettaK
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
9 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Teresa said on Bravo's Watch What Happens Live that she had a dossier with "explosive" information about Fuda for the reunion (which didn't happen).

Could you imagine Teresa saying “dossier”?!

I think it went more like…

Teresa: I had a gorilla envelope.

Andy: …

Teresa: You know, a ganilla envelo— You know, an envelope!

Andy: Oh! A manilla envelope!

• Fire 2
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Palimelon said:

Teresa: Yeah! Those beige brown ones, not the white ones.

Teresa: Andy, I would never use a white envelope. The white ones are so tacky. You know who would use one of dose? My sister in law. All of her vanilla envelopes are white. You know how I knows? I saw a stack of dem in her kitchen next to a box of store bought sprinkle cookies. I mean can you believe it? Who does dat?

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
(edited)
21 hours ago, JenE4 said:

Could you imagine Teresa saying “dossier”?!

I think it went more like…

Teresa: I had a gorilla envelope.

Andy: …

Teresa: You know, a ganilla envelo— You know, an envelope!

Andy: Oh! A manilla envelope!

Well, dossier is the word I used. Teresa said envelope. 

I was watching some RH NJ reruns from 2020 on Bravo early in the morning yesterday, and Teresa didn't know who Charles Manson was. Everybody was shocked.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I listened to a portion of Teresa's new podcast, and she actually doesn't sound as dumb as she appears on the show.  I find her relationships with her daughters interesting -- my daughter is the same age as Milania, so maybe that's part of it???  I also think that her daughters generally seem to like her and want to spend time with her, and I like to see that.

On her podcast, she and Milania were talking about their recent trip to Paris with Gabriella (M wanted this instead of a grad party and G paid the money herself to join them) and they spoke of seeing the Mona Lisa, and T even pronounced the Louvre correctly -- without any prompting. 

I'd watch a show with her over a show with Melissa any day of the week.

• Like 5
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 2
6 hours ago, RecoveringLawyer said:

I listened to a portion of Teresa's new podcast, and she actually doesn't sound as dumb as she appears on the show.  I find her relationships with her daughters interesting -- my daughter is the same age as Milania, so maybe that's part of it???  I also think that her daughters generally seem to like her and want to spend time with her, and I like to see that.

I grew up in a predominantly Italian American area and knew a lot of first generation kids and others who immigrated as children.  A number of them sounded a whole lot like Teresa, particularly the malapropisms and speech patterns.  They weren't stupid by any means, but they didn't always come across in the best light. A lot of the guys were like her brother too with the machismo.  It definitely was a patriarchal society where women needed to know their place.  Things have probably (hopefully) changed with the younger generations, but back then....

I listened to most of the podcast.  Interesting to hear her chatting with Kim D. and Jacqueline L.  It sounded like real chatter.  I agree with you about how the relationships with her daughters which seem genuine and full of love.  

• Like 4
  • Useful 1

There is bodycam footage from Milania's car accident.

Louie shows up pretty quickly. Apparently Milania was on her way to school and the older man in the other car is a teacher at the school. Awkward!

Sounds like Milania was on a main road and the other driver was turning from a side street onto the main road. He had a stop sign, she did not, and he pulled out in front of her. However, Milania tells the cop that the man was going "so slow" and that she honked her horn at him for "like 20 seconds" but he turned anyway. Seems to me if you have enough warning to blow the horn for 20 seconds then you had plenty of time to hit the brakes to avoid the accident.

Also an interesting comment under the video. Of course no way to know if it's true or not.

I went to high school with her sister Gia (we were in the same graduating class) and let me tell you something…these girls think they are all that and then some. They would literally stab you in the eye with a high heel to get above you. They do not care about other people, their feelings, what is going on in their lives, ect. If you do one thing that may be better than them and take the attention off them…you better run. Every time their mother came to the school they never once corrected their poor behavior, they don’t know how to speak (grammar) and they definitely aren’t brain trusts. If you think she was rude because she was “discombobulated” from the accident…you are so wrong. This is her natural state. Milania is the worst of all of them, admittedly. 100% the worst. Milania definitely caused this crash by driving too fast. Their new step father is also a nasty, ungrateful, degenerate. They are trashy and stupid.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
9 hours ago, Palimelon said:

Being Youtube, I'm going to go with not true.

Lots of those comments were based on pre-conceived notions and bias from people who probably didn't watch more than a minute of the video.  Stuff like she was rude to an older man and that she hit him.  Both false.  The cops at one point were investigating the cars and pointed out exactly where he hit her first by the door.  She had the right of way. The man who hit her was at determined to be at fault.  End of story, regardless of who her mother and step-father are and if they are on TV.  

• Like 3
  • Useful 2
17 hours ago, ww92 said:

They are trashy and stupid.

I realize there are many factors that go into being considered “smart”, but you don’t get into University of Michigan by being stupid.  Just saying.

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 2

Divided casts who don't film with each other do not make for a good season; see the most recent season of Potomac as another example (and even then at least the women would mostly film together as a whole even if certain castmates ignored others).

• Like 8
On 6/28/2024 at 7:19 AM, Palimelon said:

Divided casts who don't film with each other do not make for a good season; see the most recent season of Potomac as another example (and even then at least the women would mostly film together as a whole even if certain castmates ignored others).

Not to mention that the Howives shows protect Andy's favorites and throws everybody else to the dogs.

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
11 hours ago, lasu said:

Apparently NJ will film a non traditional reunion where the cast is in different rooms, and they will watch the finale and provide commentary. 

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/how-the-upcoming-rhonj-non-traditional-reunion-will-work-next-week/

This is very telling, these women, (other cast members as well) have in the past treated the reunions like a cage match, the fact that they cannot conduct themselves like grown ups is sad that said, I am thrilled to see how this non traditional reunion goes, I am thinking like the old show, People's Couch sort of commentaries.

• Like 9
(edited)
5 hours ago, snarts said:

I didn't realize that Evan Goldschneider was a Michigan alum. This is cute, I wish the series focused more on this kind of stuff and less on the constant fighting. 

https://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/teresa-giudice-daughter-gabriella-finance-internship

Well, it won't happen with Gabriella, given her reluctance to be filmed. Maybe Antonia would be game? I can't think of any of the other kids in college except Milania, but she's not quite ready for an internship yet. My niece, also at Michigan, didn't get an internship until this summer, entering her senior year.

Edited by Salacious Kitty
  • Like 3
(edited)
15 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Well, it won't happen with Gabriella, given her reluctance to be filmed. Maybe Antonia would be game? I can't think of any of the other kids in college except Milania, but she's not quite ready for an internship yet. My niece, also at Michigan, didn't get an internship until this summer, entering her senior year.

This is too early for an internship, at the very beginning (first semester) of being a sophomore. I don't think of ever hearing anything like this. Most students get internships after their junior year. As for Milania, she just graduated from high school. It seems that Jen Fessler's husband who is an attorney like Evan helped with contacts, as well, and that's the one Gabriella went with. 

Melissa tries hard to push Antonia toward an influencer career (she filmed some videos of promoting products with her, and posted them on her social media), but I'm not sure how interested Antonia is. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, ZettaK said:

This is too early for an internship, at the very beginning (first semester) of being a sophomore. I don't think of ever hearing anything like this. Most students get internships after their junior year. 

As an alum, I'm take part in the campus recruiting team at work. It's not at all too early for an internship, the field has changed significantly since I was in undergrad. Students in fields like finance and marketing are now encouraged to do multiple internships, even starting the Summer before freshman year!.

It's rare to see resumes without multiple internships. Remote work allows employers to easily offer year-round opportunities so you see kids doing shorter internships throughout the school year, wanting to get big name companies on their resume. That's especially prevalent with students at the top schools. It makes me feel bad for the kids who don't come from wealthy families and likely need a more steady income stream.

Edited by snarts
  • Like 4
  • Useful 1
1 minute ago, snarts said:

As an alum, I'm take part in the campus recruiting team at work. It's not at all too early for an internship. It's changed since I was in undergrad. Students in fields like finance and marketing are now encouraged to do multiple internships, even starting the Summer before freshman year!.

It's rare to see resumes without multiple internships. The kids are highly encouraged to do as many as possible. Remote work allows employers to easily offer year-round opportunities so you see kids doing shorter internships throughout the school year. That's especially prevalent at the top schools. It makes me feel bad for the kids who don't come from wealthy families and likely need a more steady income stream.

Internships used to be during the summer, when students were off school, but according to what you mentioned they are all year long now. Wouldn't this interfere with their school performance?

• Like 3
(edited)

I remember during spring break, people would sometimes do an internship, except those were called externships...basically, unpaid and less work than an internship, but still a good way to learn some insights about a job and spruce up a resume.

Edited by Palimelon
  • Like 4

Joe Gorga is trying to calculate how much whiskey he will need to consume to get through a night of sexing up Andy just so he and Melissa can stay on the show.

And you know Andy would. For some reason, Joe Gorga seems to be the outlier to Andy's rule about only wanting to pork coked up under 25 year old twinks.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
1 hour ago, Palimelon said:

For some reason, Joe Gorga seems to be the outlier to Andy's rule about only wanting to pork coked up under 25 year old twinks.

Maybe Joe is so tiny, he looks young enough. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
10 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Internships used to be during the summer, when students were off school, but according to what you mentioned they are all year long now. Wouldn't this interfere with their school performance?

Back in the stone ages (early 1990s), people were doing internships during school semesters.  I had paid work-study jobs so I couldn't easily fit that in, but I knew others who did.  Kids who are in cities generally have more opportunities, but remote work has opened up a whole new track. 

Many kids have some sort of part-time job in college; this would just take the place of that. 

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, RecoveringLawyer said:

Back in the stone ages (early 1990s), people were doing internships during school semesters.  I had paid work-study jobs so I couldn't easily fit that in, but I knew others who did.  Kids who are in cities generally have more opportunities, but remote work has opened up a whole new track. 

Many kids have some sort of part-time job in college; this would just take the place of that. 

Yes, remote work opened up a lot more opportunities.

• Useful 1
22 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Bravo wants to rebrand the Real Housewives of New Jersey. Please, get rid of all of them! I'm sure John Fuda and Joe Gorga will be more upset than anybody else!

https://people.com/andy-cohen-reveals-bravo-has-plans-to-rebrand-the-real-housewives-of-new-jersey-with-fresh-faces-8678861

It’s time.

I do hope they keep Dolores. 
I used to be a Teresa supporter in terms of her shitty brother and wife joining her show and her cousins turning on her but it’s so old now. Joe Giudice was much more entertaining than Luis. 
I used to get a kick out of Margaret but her recent seasons have been awful too. 
John Fuda is so slimy that even if I thought Rachel could be okay, he cancels that out. 
Jennifer Aydin at one time was the wild card but she’s just acting now and she’s not a good actress. The fight she picked with Danielle was so dumb. 
Unpopular opinion. I could like Danielle. Her family is cute even if she overdoes the Boujie kids stuff. She’s a lot but I think if she stopped talking about her brother and dad she could work. I like that her house isn’t an ostentatious overload of tackiness.

The Gorgas need to go. Pack up the lemons, the stupid in laws, Tarzan and GO.

• Like 2

I agree it's time. But if they keep Delores, you know Teresa will insinuate herself into any/all D's scenes.

I believe a total re-boot is needed. Here's a unique thought, Andy...how about you get some REAL housewives from NJ?  Not would-be actors or singers, or friends of said group. 

• Like 3
(edited)

Someone on Twitter scoured the local newspaper archives for the real details on John Fuda's (D'Atria before name chsnge) criminal history.

Smoking weed at 16, my ass. 

Screenshot_20240719_150837_X.jpg

Screenshot_20240719_150217_X.jpg

Edited by snarts
  • Mind Blown 10
  • Useful 2
(edited)

The real crime is that hairstyle and pencil thin goatee.

Also, by "someone on Twitter", do they mean Teresa or Louieeeee?

Edited by Palimelon
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 8

Is there a book? This is like Danielle Staub 2.0

Will "Twitter" reveal to us how many times John was engaged before he married Rachel?

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Palimelon said:

Also, by "someone on Twitter", do they mean Teresa or Louieeeee?

Y'know what?  Even if they were responsible for bringing this to light (and as far as I know we don't know who actually did) I wouldn't find fault with them considering the way both Fudas have come after them.  I seriously wonder if all their finger pointing was simply an attempt at "look at them, don't look at us" knowing full well what is lurking in their own shadows.

In no world do I think that the financial crimes Teresa and Joe Giudice were responsible for was okay.  The bottom line now though is that both served prison sentences and made payments, etc. and there should come a time that they are not constantly denounced, particularly by those with their own questionable pasts, losing ends of law suits, etc.

• Like 9
20 minutes ago, ichbin said:

Y'know what?  Even if they were responsible for bringing this to light (and as far as I know we don't know who actually did) I wouldn't find fault with them considering the way both Fudas have come after them.  I seriously wonder if all their finger pointing was simply an attempt at "look at them, don't look at us" knowing full well what is lurking in their own shadows.

In no world do I think that the financial crimes Teresa and Joe Giudice were responsible for was okay.  The bottom line now though is that both served prison sentences and made payments, etc. and there should come a time that they are not constantly denounced, particularly by those with their own questionable pasts, losing ends of law suits, etc.

It would be nice (I know it'll never happen) if Teresa were to admit that she and Juicy went to prison because they broke the law, and weren't targeted by the feds after a tip-off from (insert name here)

I knew the kindler, gentler post-prison Teresa wouldn't last

The Fudas should never have come on the show hot to take down Teresa with that kind of stuff in their past, new name or not -the viewers are amazing sleuths, everything comes out eventually

• Like 8
  • Useful 1
5 hours ago, Palimelon said:

Will "Twitter" reveal to us how many times John was engaged before he married Rachel?

NINETEEN! TIMES!

Real Housewives Table Flip GIF

At this point, I'm just watching out of mild curiosity about whether Jen Aydin will fully turn on Teresa. I think next week's preview is a fakeout, but I just can't see that friendship lasting.

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
6 minutes ago, Vanderboom said:

At this point, I'm just watching out of mild curiosity about whether Jen Aydin will fully turn on Teresa. I think next week's preview is a fakeout, but I just can't see that friendship lasting.

Season 14 was filmed last year during late summer/early fall.  In April this year Jennifer and her family were in the Bahamas with Teresa's daughters and visited with Joe Giudice.  There have been photos of Jenn and Teresa occasionally on Instagram doing things together.  Who knows how close they are but it seems they still have some kind of relationship.

• Like 4
3 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

It would be nice (I know it'll never happen) if Teresa were to admit that she and Juicy went to prison because they broke the law, and weren't targeted by the feds after a tip-off from (insert name here)

Yeah, I get that.  Just owning it was wrong, etc. without any mention of the peripherals.  I do tend to believe that Teresa didn't have a full understanding of what was going on and just signed where she was told to though.  I mean, c'mon, she's no mastermind, but they did what they did.  That being said, however, I also wouldn't find it hard to believe that some people "close" to them had a hand in some way shape or form in getting them turned in or rounding out the case against them.

• Like 5
(edited)

The comments are far more entertaining than the show!

Teresa should admit to it. I think that Joe Giudice received professional loans without his wife's knowledge (and his business partner's, as well who sued him), but she signed (and was convicted for it) to benefit from personal, equity loans, etc. 

As for the Fudas, they shouldn't join a reality show and expect their criminal history not to be exposed. It happened to everybody who had any issues, criminal, or not before them. They also shouldn't expect/dictate everybody (even Jen Fessler) not to discuss it on the show. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
(edited)
On 7/19/2024 at 9:21 PM, ichbin said:

Season 14 was filmed last year during late summer/early fall.  In April this year Jennifer and her family were in the Bahamas with Teresa's daughters and visited with Joe Giudice.  There have been photos of Jenn and Teresa occasionally on Instagram doing things together.  Who knows how close they are but it seems they still have some kind of relationship.

Teresa and Jenn Aydin are still friends. Jenn posted a photo of her with the (former?) Bravo and HW producer Carlos King, and Teresa and Louie in later June on her IG.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
(edited)
20 hours ago, snarts said:

Someone on Twitter scoured the local newspaper archives for the real details on John Fuda's (D'Atria before name chsnge) criminal history.

Smoking weed at 16, my ass. 

Screenshot_20240719_150837_X.jpg

Screenshot_20240719_150217_X.jpg

So, how big of a sigh of relief are the Fuda's breathing right now, knowing that there won't be a traditional reunion where Teresa would be able to bring a manila envelope that actually contained something like this??  

I would have loved to have seen that play out.  

I can give Fuda a little bit of credit for apparently turning his life around, but I'd have a whole lot more respect for him if he owned up to the shit he did and what made him turn his life around, rather than downplaying and lying about his past, but yet, going in hard for Teresa and Louie to make a name for himself.

If they re-boot the show and the Fuda's aren't on anymore, he won't even be a "has-been", as he and Rachel continually  refer to Teresa, because they've only been on for two seasons - he'll be a "never was".

Edited by njbchlover
  • Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 4
On 7/18/2024 at 7:31 AM, Chatty Cake said:

It’s time.

I do hope they keep Dolores. 
I used to be a Teresa supporter in terms of her shitty brother and wife joining her show and her cousins turning on her but it’s so old now. Joe Giudice was much more entertaining than Luis. 
I used to get a kick out of Margaret but her recent seasons have been awful too. 
John Fuda is so slimy that even if I thought Rachel could be okay, he cancels that out. 
Jennifer Aydin at one time was the wild card but she’s just acting now and she’s not a good actress. The fight she picked with Danielle was so dumb. 
Unpopular opinion. I could like Danielle. Her family is cute even if she overdoes the Boujie kids stuff. She’s a lot but I think if she stopped talking about her brother and dad she could work. I like her house isn’t an ostentatious overload of tackiness.

The Gorgas need to go. Pack up the lemons, the stupid in laws, Tarzan and GO.

But..but..but..what are they gonna do for $$ with no show????

• Like 2