Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E07: Draw Back Your Bow

Tara Ariano
  • Start Topic

Yep.  Helena redeemed for a possible BoP spin-off, The Atom in either his own or on The Flash.

I'm not sure Helena is totally redeemed though.

She was brought back at the end of the latest 2.5 comic, and she's pointing her crossbow at Arrow, being pissy about how he put her in prison. Could be a red herring for something else, IDK.

She was brought back at the end of the latest 2.5 comic, and she's pointing her crossbow at Arrow, being pissy about how he put her in prison. Could be a red herring for something else, IDK.

Well Laurel tried to kill/arrest Arrow in 2x03 but look at her now ... all ready to become Buckle Canary.

• Love 3
But Brandon Routh must have cost them a pretty penny. Would they want to let it all go to waste?

It wouldn't though. Regardless of whether Ray becomes a hero or villain he presumably gets to put on a costume and do some damage. Fun for Routh, good for ratings.

• Love 1

Well, look what they did to Huntress.

I love what they did with Huntress. Oliver and Diggle really had no place to judge (which Oliver wasn't) since they both had their own revenge fantasies going. Plus as posted above, Huntress is well on the rocky Faith Lehane road to redemption. Was kinda hoping she would show up in this episode.

• Love 1

I thought it ended up being Oliver hallucinating her?

Also isn't the huntress in the comics a dark/gray character? i seem to remember that. 

I thought it ended up being Oliver hallucinating her?

Also isn't the huntress in the comics a dark/gray character? i seem to remember that.

Well it's hard to be a costumed vigilante in Gotham city without being a bit dark but essentially yes. Huntress is a lot like batman but prone to excessive, excessive force and has a vicious temper. She'll also kill if she thinks it's deserved.

I just finished reading a good review with some interesting comments: http://weminoredinfilm.com/2014/11/20/tv-review-arrow-draw-back-your-bow-s3ep7-let-your-arrow-go/#comments. Let me quote from one of the comments: "I read a very good analogy for the relationship suggesting that Oliver is a married man (married to his cause) and while he cares for Felicity, he can’t be with her because he can’t leave his family because of the children (citizens of Starling). So he wants her on the side as his mistress, but he’s not going to commit to her, and she wants more out of life." How do you like the analogy? I think it is intriguing. Not that I think that Oliver should feel this way. Rather I believe it to be an adequate analogy in order to describe how he does in fact feel.

Edited by Kordi
  • Love 2

I think it's a very good analogy. Certainly I would say he's stringing her along (not intentionally) because she didn't yet make a move. Now she has. The only sort of point of contention is Felicity wants him to continue being a hero. But she wants balance, and he's putting the city in front of not only her happiness but his own.

...perhaps you could put it, or rather extend it actually, that she loves him AND his children (the city) and just needs to know she's important enough to take the leap.

• Love 3

Hey, that analogy came from here.  I can't remember whose it was (Orion?  Ceylon5?)  but when I read it, it struck me really nailing it why Felicity needs to stop waiting around for Oliver to get his stuff together and live her own life.

• Love 2

I don't think she was waiting for him until they were flirty flirty during the summer (which we never got to see) and then he asked her out in The Calm.   But after he ended it before it began, I think she's been hoping that he would figure things out and decide he really can have a relationship with her.  But he repeatedly shuts her down while continuing to dangle maybes (like the "and you  know how I feel about her" in Secret Origins) and I think hearing him tell Cupid yet again that he can't be with anyone was the last straw.  I wonder if that's why she gave herself permission to enjoy another man kissing her, and went in for more.

• Love 4

Here is Logan Ludwig's review of "Drawing back your bow". He's pretty critical with regard to 3x07. His conclusion: "What really comes through this week is that The CW has started to become a network that’s interested in featuring more types of series than just teen romances. Arrow was instrumental in bringing about this shift, which naturally means that it still has some of the old CW structures and dynamics wired into its makeup. While it usually manages to balance those influences with its other, darker side, this week’s episode can’t sort out how to utilize the soapier, more romantic aspects of its nature effectively and that causes the episode to quickly fall apart."

http://sequart.org/magazine/52385/tv-arrow-307-review/

• Love 1

So does that mean the SCPD is officially giving up police work and letting the Arrow do it all for them? I mean, even the GCPD didn't rely on Batman for EVERYTHING.

Edited by KirkB

Now that Quentin is captain, do they even have detectives anymore?  Why was he the only one at the crime scene, other then the uniforms?  Granted, I know they take a lot of liberates in TV Land, but even The Flash usually has their captain character in the background, while Joe and Eddie run point on the cases.  Here, it's like Quentin is the only one who does anything.  It must be tiring for him.

• Love 2

Now that Quentin is captain, do they even have detectives anymore? Why was he the only one at the crime scene, other then the uniforms?

Oh my word that's exactly what I thought!! Quentin was the only one there, he must have gotten there first, but wouldn't at least one normal officer be there? Do they call murders in directly to the Captain now? Erm. On The Flash Joe and Eddie always arrive after CSI people are there and other officers. That was so funny.

Edited by Limbo
  • Love 1

Hmm...maybe the 'strokes killed all the other cops and since they don't have a mayor either the bureaucracy is slow to hire more, so Quentin really is having to do everything himself.

Edited by KirkB
  • Love 3

Hmm...maybe the 'strokes killed all the other cops and since they don't have a mayor either the bureaucracy is slow to hire more, so Quentin really is having to do everything himself.

And there is only 1 DA....

I can understand Quentin singling out cases that look Arrow related and maybe MAYBE even handing off evidence (since I guess a trial wouldn't be the likely outcome?) but to be the only one at the crime scene???  That's absurd.  Either he somehow was the first person to get the call (as if the Captain is answering incoming calls, yeah right) or he sent everyone away (like that wouldn't be super suspect).

The scene would have been much better without the actual dead body.  Crime scene photos would have made so much more sense.  

I went back and did some rewatching and in the second scene with Quentin (the dead computer guy) they did spring for a uniformed police officer but the WTH moment for me is we have the other cops crawling around and Quentin on the phone very loudly and obviously giving all the details of the murder to...well of course he's talking to the Arrow, he's not even trying to be discreet. 

But... since the task force is no longer on. can this be a thing where everyone in the force are aware Lance is the contact person for the Arrow?

so if someone is gonna talk to him and provide evidence and whatnot it will be him, and since it is "crucial" to not take any chance with the Arrow identity he will make sure there is no one around.

I just fanwanked that scene as the officers are either off, haven't shown up yet or were temporary send away.

Edited by foreverevolving
All I can say is that I disliked Felicity for most of this episode, and as someone who started watching the show [marathoned the show in the last 2 weeks and now I'm caught up] largely because of her, that fact is entirely distressing. This was without a doubt one of the weaker episodes in the first half of the season.

Felicity got out of the foundry only to fall into Palmer's waiting arms. Instead of giving her increased agency, the writers are shoving her to be with another guy while simultaneously distancing her from the core group action. She's now saying things like "I want more in life than living in this cave" when last season (or season one, I forget) she was saying "You showed me I could do more, be more than just some 9-5 IT girl." The focus is no longer about how being on Team Arrow made Felicity a hero, but now seemingly revolves around her needing to be with somebody, and if not Oliver then she needs to immediately 'move on'. The irony is, with the introduction of Felicity's 'own story', her character has become more dependent, not less. Felicity is now inextricably tied up in the romantic cliches, (alongside Oliver). Now, most of these issues stem from the decidedly romantic turn Olicity has taken recently, but so far it's not panning out very well for either Oliver or Felicity. Hopefully this whole front half of the season is just growing pains.
Edited by silversauce
  • Love 1
She's now saying things like "I want more in life than living in this cave" when last season (or season one, I forget) she was saying "You showed me I could do more, be more than just some 9-5 IT girl."

This was last season, in what I thought was one of her best scenes. This was my main issue with her character in "Sara" - I ranted about it in the thread about this episode - but it applies to this episode as well.  For two seasons, her "something more" has been helping to fight crime: she made a specific decision to stay in the Arrow Cave during the Undertaking, and later went well out of her way to fix up the Arrow Cave.

It's even more annoying to me since she headed back to Palmer Industries/an office job under the impression that she was going to be an executive assistant - the very job that she was complaining about having to take in order to help solve crime, only in this case, she doesn't need to create an excuse to be in Palmer's company.  It even increases the chances that Team Arrow will be caught - and she has no reason to trust Palmer. I know the show wanted to keep using the QC set while also not giving Oliver back his company immediately and while giving Felicity a rival love interest/a character outside Team Arrow to react to - but I wish they'd found a different way to get there. Maybe have Felicity try to work at QC because she and Oliver don't trust Palmer, and have her do an investigative storyline instead. That really could have worked for this episode - not only is Felicity torn about her feelings for Oliver, but she's investigating a guy she doesn't trust who is now doing the salmon ladder/giving her beautiful things. It could have been fun. Sigh.

• Love 8

I know this show is bad in terms of the money trail but there is no way Ray Palmer has enough money to buy QC outright or even take it over by leveraging because QC is that big.  The show has only said he's the CEO and CEO don't rename companies after themselves because it would mess with the branding.  Burger King just bought Tim Horton's but it's going to stay called Tim Horton's because the original name is worth a lot in terms of reputation.

It's just more bad writing for Oliver's manpain.

I don't know-my DH has been acquired twice in leveraged buyouts (software engineer), and in both cases, the original company name was eventually removed-although the product name is the same as it was two companies ago. And QC is linked to some pretty bad stuff. If Palmer Technologies acquired QC, I could see the QC label being retired. The size makes that less likely, but not anything less likely than some of the other stuff in Starling City.

307 (Draw Back Your Bow) – Oliver Queen’s voiceover intro:
Oliver (voiceover): "My name is Oliver Queen. After five years in hell, I have come home with only one goal – to save my city. Now others have joined my crusade. To them, I am Oliver Queen. But to the rest of Starling City, I am someone else. I am something else."

307 (Draw Back Your Bow) – In a flashback scene to six months ago, Team Arrow rescues Carrie Cutter from Mirakuru soldiers:
(Oliver, Diggle and Felicity are in a van, driving fast through a rioting city.)
Felicity: "In the last five minutes, S.C.P.D. has had over 200 reports of masked men attacking the city… It's 3.8 miles to the bridge.”
Diggle: “3.8 miles and a dozen Mirakuru soldiers to stop.”
Felicity: “Stop? We're already late!”
Oliver: “Stop!”
(The van screeches to a stop. Oliver jumps out and shoots arrows at masked Mirakuru-ed soldiers attacking a woman. Diggle and Felicity also get out.)
Oliver: “Everybody get back inside.”
(Team Arrow get back in the van and they drive off.  The rescued woman picks up a fallen arrow and looks at it.  She’s Carrie Cutter.)

307 (Draw Back Your Bow) – Ray Palmer asks Felicity to go with him to a work dinner and convinces her with a couture dress:
Felicity: "What are you doing? We were supposed to be at the press conference 20... (Sees shirtless Ray working the salmon ladder in his office) minutes... ago.  Oh, God. I have a type.”
Ray: “You know Richard Branson works out twice a day? He told me it gives him 20 additional hours of productivity a week.”
Felicity: “I'm sorry, I can't hear a word you're saying when you're doing… that.”
Ray: “Sorry. What's up?” 
Felicity: “The announcement? There's a gajillion reporters and city notables waiting for you.” 
Ray: “Oh, ha. Well, this will be interesting. Ha! B.T.W., are you free for dinner tomorrow night?” 
Felicity: “What?” 
Ray: “I have a dinner with the CEO of a Nevada mining concern. They own mineral rights, which are imperative to the cogeneration project.” 
Felicity: “Oh, and I fit into this how?” 
Ray: “Ahh, the CEO is boring. His wife, even more boring. If I'm forced to go solo on this, I'll end up slicing my wrists open with a butter knife.”
Felicity: “Well, I don't think a butter knife is going to… do the job.”
Ray: “Oh, there will be steak knives there, too. Dangerous.” 
Felicity: “Well, I'm sure you have a dozen other employees that would be better suited as your anti-boring wing woman.”
Ray: “Hundreds, actually. But you are the one I bought this dress for.” (Shows her a blue couture dress)
Felicity: “This dress… costs more than my apartment.” 
Ray: “Yeah, it's couture. Which I'm pretty sure is French for expensive.”
Felicity: “Ohh.” 
Ray: “So, dinner? Purely platonic.” 
Felicity: “There is nothing platonic about couture.” 
Ray: “Ah, fine. I'll have my assistant return it.” 
Felicity: “No, all right, I'll go! I'll go. But only so I can wear this dress.” 
Ray: “Of course.” 
Felicity (to the dress): “You and I are going to be best friends.”

307 (Draw Back Your Bow) – Oliver and Diggle watch Ray Palmer’s press conference on TV, with Felicity standing by him:
Oliver: “Hey.”
Diggle: "Last time I saw a spade that lethal, it was cutting up a Royal Flush I was holding."
Oliver: “Hand-soldered out of high-carbon steel.” 
Diggle: “Where'd you find it?”
Oliver: “Isaac Stanzler's chest.” 
Diggle: “Ted Grant's psycho sidekick.”
Oliver: “Was murdered while being transferred by the S.C.P.D.”
Diggle: “By an arrow. Think this is the same archer that killed Sara?” 
Oliver: “No. That one was different. These bodies were staged, dressed up to look like –“
Diggle: “Copycat archer. Guess all that positive publicity you've been getting has a downside.” 
Oliver: “Well, whatever the reason, we need to find him. I would like Felicity to do a work-up on all of this A.S.A.P.” 
Diggle: “Copy… (Sees TV broadcast on computer screen) Felicity's a little busy right now.” 
Oliver: “Doing what?”
Ray (on TV): “A few months ago, I made a promise to help revitalize Starling City. But I knew I couldn't do it alone. I needed help. A lot of help. From people who are even more intelligent and dedicated than I am. All of us are working very hard with one goal in mind - to save our city. But to do so, Queen Consolidated needs to be something else.”

307 (Draw Back Your Bow) – Felicity asks Oliver if she can take the night off to go to a work dinner with Ray Palmer, and he tells her to do what she wants:
Oliver: "Roy."
Roy: "I was just researching cheap booze for Thea's club."
Oliver: “You know, it wasn't you who killed that officer.” 
Roy: “I keep telling myself that, but it's not working. Every single time I put on that mask, I feel like a fraud.”
Oliver: “You - you have to give this time. If you want to talk about it –“
Roy: “I don't. I appreciate the offer, though. I'm fine. Really.” 
Felicity (entering): “Oh, sorry, am I interrupting?” 
Roy: “I was just leaving. I got to help Thea get the club ready for the opening.” (Leaves) 
Oliver: “What's up?” 
Felicity: “I got an idea on your not-so-secret but very crazy admirer's hostage.”
Oliver: “Who is it?”
Felicity: “Joe Gravano. Local mob boss. Wanted for 39 counts of murder, racketeering, and drug smuggling.”
Oliver: “One of the most heavily protected men in Starling City.” 
Felicity: “Not anymore.” 
Oliver: “What's ‘N.P.P.?’” 
Felicity: “I don't know. I can definitely find out.” 
Oliver: “Where are we with the cell phone from her apartment?” 
Felicity: “Crazy pants encrypted the SIM card. I can crack it, but it's going to take some time.” 
Oliver: “Which we don't have, neither does he. I need 100% of your focus on finding Gravano.” 
Felicity: “And I will work round the clock on it, except for tonight.” 
Oliver: “Why?” 
Felicity: “Ray Palmer invited me to dinner.”
Oliver: “Oh.” 
Felicity: “Not dinner-dinner, like a date. It's a work dinner, but since dinner is a meal you can technically only eat at night, I need the night off. That okay?” 
Oliver: “Do what you want.”

307 (Draw Back Your Bow) – Felicity identifies Cupid as Carrie Cutter and tracks a possible hostage location to Sherwood Florist:
Felicity: "I got her. The user registered to the encrypted SIM card - Carrie Cutter, she's former S.C.P.D. She was the first woman SWAT team member.”
Oliver: “I've seen her before.”
Felicity: “Well, she's not unpretty for a whacko, if you're into the whole red-headed vixen-type thing.”
Oliver: “She was a police officer - that might be why she looks familiar.” 
Felicity: “No, she left the force one year before you got back from the island. But there's another very good reason she looks familiar.” 
Oliver: “Why was she at the crime scene at Ted Grant's gym?” 
Felicity: “I don't know, but it's not just there. Apparently stalking isn't her only hobby, either. She's a member of a gardening group, too. Which explains the whole N.P.P. thing.”
Oliver: “What N.P.P. thing?” 
Felicity: “The bag in the Gravano hostage photo. N.P.P. It’s an acronym -stands for nitrogen, phosphate, potash. It's the chemical formula for fertilizer.” 
Oliver: “So what if she's keeping Gravano in a greenhouse?” 
Felicity: “Yeah. The closest one to her apartment is Sherwood Florist, 7884 Hauser.”
Oliver: “Have Roy gear up and meet me there.” 
Felicity: “Okay.”

307 (Draw Back Your Bow) – Diggle recognizes Oliver’s jealousy:
Oliver: “Roy. Hey! Why don't you go home, man? It's been a long night.”
Roy: “She took me out. It shouldn't have happened.”
Oliver: “You're not at your best.” 
Roy: “I'm fine.” 
Diggle: “Looks like you weren't the only person that Carrie stalked. She was put on limited duty after becoming obsessed with her partner. The department sent her to St. Walker's for a psych eval. She quit the force a little bit after.”
Oliver: “Where's Felicity?” 
Diggle: “She's working tonight. She said she told you.” 
Oliver: “Yes, she did.” 
Diggle: “Oliver, you okay? I know this can't be easy, with Felicity spending so much time with Palmer.” 
Oliver: “I'm fine.” 
Diggle: “Where you going?”
Oliver: “The psychiatrist that S.C.P.D. sent Cutter to.”
Diggle: “You need back up?”
Oliver: “No. I've got it.”

307 (Draw Back Your Bow) – Diggle visits Felicity at Palmer Tech to talk about Oliver’s jealousy about Ray Palmer:
Diggle: "Hey. Like what you've done with the place."
Felicity: “Is everything all right?”
Diggle: “Yeah, yeah, I was just in the neighborhood. Thought I would stop by and check out your new sign.”
Felicity: “Oh, yeah.” (Makes twirling hand gesture)
Diggle (spotting the couture dress hanging on a hangar): “Wow, that's a nice dress.”
Felicity: “Yeah, it's really, really, really nice. Ray lent it to me for a work dinner.”
Diggle: “Yeah, some… work dinner. You and Ray.”
Felicity: “Mm-hmm.” 
Diggle: “Doesn't seem that platonic. Actually, it has Oliver twisted up in knots.” 
Felicity: “Well, Oliver made his choice.” 
Diggle: “We both know that was the wrong choice.” 
Felicity: “And did Oliver say that?” 
Diggle: “Oh, yeah, because Oliver's just great at expressing his emotions. He would rather go ten rounds with the League of Assassins than ever say that. But this thing with you and Palmer, it's, um, it's messing with his head, Felicity, and… that's really dangerous.” 
Felicity: “I told you, there is no me and Palmer. But if there were, and if Oliver had a problem with it, then Oliver should be the one to say something.” 
Diggle: “Okay.” (Smiles and leaves)
Felicity: “Good night.”

307 (Draw Back Your Bow) - Oliver (as the Arrow) visits Dr. Avery Pressnall, the psychiatrist who treated Carrie Cutter:
Oliver: "Dr. Pressnall."
Pressnall: "Oh, my God!"
Oliver: "I'm not here to hurt you."
Pressnall: "What do you want?!"
Oliver: "To talk about Carrie Cutter."
Pressnall: "I can't. Doctor-patient privilege. Just please get out!"
Oliver: "Your patient killed a man, kidnapped another, And I'm trying to stop her before she hurts anyone else. To do that, I need to understand her. Please."
Pressnall: "I can only diagnose her. Attachment disorder. The inability to form real, lasting relationships. They push everyone away and fixate on a single person. Someone they feel mirrors their emotional state."
Oliver: "How do I stop her?"
Pressnall: "Give her the connection that she craves. Honesty, sincerity. If you lie to her, she'll know."
Oliver: "Thank you."
Pressnall: "If you'll permit a professional observation, you could use a little therapy yourself."
Oliver: "What gives you that impression?"
Pressnall: "You mean, apart from the mask? And the Robin Hood costume?"
(Oliver leaves.)

307 (Draw Back Your Bow) – Ray puts an expensive diamond necklace around Felicity’s neck, to go with her couture dress:
Felicity: "What happened to the... (makes hand gestures) thing?"
Ray: “Wow. You are ridiculous.”
Felicity: “Um –“
Ray: “Which I mean in a… good way. That's not creepy. (Clears throat) You look beautiful.”
Felicity: “I think it's the dress.”
Ray: “The dress is actually missing something.”
Felicity: “Oh, no, I forgot to do up the zipper again? I always do that. (Ray opens up a jewelry case to show her a diamond necklace) Oh, no, I can't wear that. I'm not even sure I'm supposed to be looking at it.” 
Ray: “Well, I had to put down a $10,000 security deposit just to borrow it for the evening, so one of us should wear it. And diamonds aren't really my thing, so -”
Felicity: “I appreciate it, but I think I would feel strange wearing a million dollar necklace.”
Ray: “Oh, don't worry. It's not worth a million dollars. (Fastens necklace around her neck) I think it was actually appraised for $10 million. So… there you go. That's better.”

307 (Draw Back Your Bow) – Oliver confesses his jealousy; Diggle tells Oliver that if he wants Felicity to be happy, then he should be with her:
Oliver: “We need Felicity here.”
Diggle: “Oliver, she's still at dinner with –“
Oliver: “I don't care where she is! We need her here.”
Diggle: “You mean, you need her to be any place where Ray Palmer isn't.”
Oliver: “It's not the time, Diggle.”
Diggle: “Oliver, you're in the field without your head on straight. I think this is exactly the time.”
Oliver: “I've got it handled.”
Diggle: “Doesn't look that way to me.”
Oliver: “What do you want me to say? Yes, it bothers me that she is out to dinner with Palmer. Yes, it bothers me that apparently she is just moving on with her life, but I made a decision!”
Diggle: “She did, too. And -”
Oliver: “I just - I want her to be happy.”
Diggle: “If that were true… you'd be with her, man.”

307 (Draw Back Your Bow) – Ray and Felicity have their work dinner with the Gardners, and Felicity gives an inspirational speech:
Ray: "Ah. Mr. Gardner. Ray Palmer."
Mr. Gardner: “Good.”
Ray: “Mrs. Gardner. This is Felicity Smoak, Vice President of Palmer Technologies.”
Felicity: “Hello.”
Mr. Gardner: “Pleasure.”
Ray: “Thank you for sitting down with us tonight.”
Mr. Gardner: “Well, I'm always happy to enjoy a good meal. And I'm very impressed with your background. But I have no plans of selling my Nevada Holding.”
Ray: “The night is still young. Shall we sit down? We have a lot to discuss.” 
Mr. Gardner: “As you said, the night is young. (Felicity’s cell phone beeps) But I don't like to talk business until at least the entrée.”
Mr. Gardner: "Obviously, the pro-generation of certain minerals can't be accounted for by simple elemental cohesion."
Felicity (returning): “I am so sorry. I had to help a co-worker with a thing.” 
Ray (aside to Felicity): “I had to have them take the steak knives away.”
Felicity: “I'm sorry. Mr. Gardner, did Ray have a chance to tell you about his plans for your mineral deposits in Nevada?”
Mr. Gardner: “Uh, no, Miss Smoak. As I mentioned, I'm not interested in selling.”
Felicity: “Please, call me Felicity. And I don't blame you for not wanting to sell Ray your mine. Because you don't know what his plans are. The thing about Ray is, he's not… a businessman. Businessmen make deals. They make money. What Ray is, is… something else entirely.”
Mr. Gardner: “Perhaps you can enlighten us.”
Felicity: “He inspires. Ray isn't interested in making money. He's interested in making the world a better place. So if Ray wants your mine, believe me, it's because he's going to put it to the kind of use that's going to make you proud.”

307 (Draw Back Your Bow) – Felicity hears Oliver tell Carrie Cutter how he understand what it’s like to want to be with someone but can’t be with them:
Oliver (over comms): "Dig, you there?"
Felicity (over comms): “And me. Me being Felicity.” 
Diggle (over comms): “What's your 20?” 
Oliver (over comms): “Subway stop downtown.” 
Diggle (over comms): “Why did Cutter have you meet her there?”
Oliver (over comms): “Because this is where I saved her.” 
Carrie: “Hello, lover.” 
Oliver; “I'm not your lover.” 
Carrie: “Well, maybe not yet, but after one night with me, that'll all change. I promise.”
Oliver: “Carrie, I'm here to help you, because you're not well.” 
Carrie: “Don't ever say that again. You sound like that shrink that they sent me to.” 
Oliver: “I spoke to her.” 
Carrie: “You talked to that psycho? She just wanted me to take pills, pills, pills. She thinks that love is a disease. But it's not. Love is the cure.” 
Oliver: “Well, I'm not the man you think I am.” 
Carrie: “You're a hero… who saved me.” 
Oliver: “I understand that you're hurting. And I know what it's like to want someone… but not be able to be with them. How you wish things can be different, but they can't. I can't be with you. I can't be with anyone. I have to be alone.”
Carrie: “No, you don't. You're a liar!” 
Oliver: “I don't want to hurt you!”
Carrie: “You already have.” (They fight) 
Oliver: “It's over, Carrie.” 
Carrie: “I guess it's true what they say - you only hurt the ones you love.” (Drops them through a trap door) 
Diggle (over comms): “Oliver? Get him back. Oliver!” 
Carrie: “Sorry. But if I can't have you –“
Oliver: “Carrie, think about this!” 
Carrie: “I didn't want it to end this way. I guess I don't handle rejection very well.”
Oliver: “You don't have to do this.” (Train horn honking) 
Carrie: “I do. But at least this way, we can be together. For eternity. (Oliver grabs her and takes them out of the path of the speeding train) I knew you loved me.”
Diggle: “Listen, Oliver. Felicity heard what you said to Cutter. About being alone. If her reaction was any indication, she does not want to be. You got to tell her how you feel before it's too late. It's just food for thought.”

307 (Draw Back Your Bow) – Oliver stops by Palmer Tech just in time to see Ray kissing Felicity:
Ray: "Aha. Thought I might find you here."
Felicity: “I thought I'd get a jump on that server encryption you asked for. Trying to, you know, make up for ruining the deal tonight.”
Ray: “Your definition of ruin is vastly different from mine. Gardner's going to sell.”
Felicity: “That's amazing!”
Ray: “It's all thanks to you.”
Felicity: “But really, I should be thanking you. I mean, not just for the new job, but for this amazing, expensive necklace. You have to take it back, don't you?”
Ray: “Yeah, kind of do. Here, let me help you.”
Felicity: “Hmm. Thank you.”
Ray: “You know, Felicity Smoak, you're different from anyone I've ever met. And you deserve all those things, and more… (Kisses her) 
(Oliver enters and sees them kissing, so he leaves.)
Ray: “I'm sorry, I, um… I meant to keep tonight platonic. Ahh… I should go.”
Felicity: “Ray?”
Ray: “I'll see you tomorrow.”
Felicity: “Okay.”
(Cut to Arrowcave.  Oliver enters, sees fern, and angrily knocks everything off a table.)
Roy: “Are you okay?”
Oliver: “Not really. What about you?”
Roy: “Not really.” 
Oliver: “Come on.” 
Roy: “Where we going?” 
Oliver: “For something we both need.”
(Cut to Oliver and Roy knocking on Diggle’s door.) 
Oliver: “Hi. I know it's late, but, um –“
Diggle: “That was the invitation.” 
Roy: “Something smells good.”
Oliver: “Thank you.” 
Roy (greeting Lyla): “Hi.”
Lyla (greeting Oliver): “Come on in.”

Edited by tv echo