Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E01: Guess Who's Coming to the White Party?

• Start Topic

If Lisa was in her 60s I'm sure Brandi would have screamed that from Yolanda's mountaintop already. Put that $9.99 internet search to good use.

Agreed, but Brandi is a dumb dumb so I wouldn't count on her to find out anything.  Who knows?  Maybe they are the ages they say they are.  Something just seems off to me.  But I'm too skeered to say anything more.

• Love 1

I was disgusted with the hypocrisy Yo expressed with her comments about Lisa never apologizing. Yo yapped on about learning to move on. Can someone remind me, did Yo ever apologize about the allegations she made about Ken supposedly attacking her in the finale where he touched her hand and she made it out on the Bravo blog that Ken had assaulted her? Not that I care at all about Ken or Lisa, but if one of these harpies is going on about people not apologizing, shouldn't they not say such things while inside a glass lemon-filled house?

Any guesses if she wears extensions?

Not a guess, but it is a fact Lisa wears extensions. She was shown in one episode putting some  on.

Yes, I am one of those who believe Ken and Lisa are the ages that I posted earlier. Unfortunately, some people don't age well due to many factors. I think Ken and Lisa look far older than they really are. That is not a good thing at all.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 4

Can someone refresh my memory -- is Kyle talking to Brandi?  Does she have any reason to distrust her or be mad at her?  I just don't remember.  Cuz she's kinda snippy to her in her Bravo blog.  It says in title of her blog Brandi was lookin' for trouble at her party, which she clearly wasn't thrilled with.

I'm wondering how Brandi is gonna fuck up da friendship with Yo & King David -- cuz ya know dat's gonna happen.  And just how is she gonna insult Lisa & Eileen?  Cuz dat's also gonna happen for sure.  Very predictable, producers.  Me no likey.  The only scenario that will satisfy me is where all of 'em end up kickin' the crap outta Brandi cuz she screws 'em all over.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 1

One of the lamest aspects of these shows is that, in order to keep the ever loving DRAMA about all manner of BS up up and up, they give the impression that women aren't capable of breaking off with former friends and staying away for good.  Or deciding, as we all do, that someone simply isn't our cup of tea and that there is no point in pursuing a friendship.  Instead, we get an endless revolving door of  phony betrayals about pretty petty stuff and then the gals on the periphery of that season's civil war taking sides and urging the participants to patch it up!  Fake fake fake.  

I would hardly have remembered the various reasons for the pile up on Lisa last season had I not rewatched some of it a couple of days ago.  I also noticed that, while I remembered Carlton and Mr. Joyce, I had somehow managed to wipe poor Joyce from my memory banks.  

Speaking of Carlton, she got points from me when she flat out told Lisa that no, she didn't need to pursue making amends to Kyle or working it out or whatever.  She basically told her that no, she was under no obligation to do any of that and wasn't going to even try.  Because this is how people operate once they get to a certain point -- not just men, but women also!  Of course, this doesn't help one get recast, although Carlton had many other strikes against her. 

The Lisa-Kyle fight is so worn out and silly.  In the words of street brawler Ken, Don't be so stooooped!  I'll bet these ladies do spend quite a bit of time on the phone, trying to work out in advance how they're going to play their scenes, etc, and getting into character. 

Poor dim Adrienne is one who did have a legitimate beef because what Brandi did to the Maloofs was nonsensical and vindictive.  You can't convince me that Adrienne would ever give Brandi the time of day again, for any reason, if not for this show.  Or that Brandi herself would be much interested.  They can talk for the cameras all they want to but those two are done.  Adrienne will never trust Loose Lips again, I hope!, and Brandi must know that Adrienne will never really do anything more to help her again so, really, why bother?  

Brandi's now moved onto sucking the life force out of YoDa and Adrienne is doing this lame comeback to help restore her image which got badly dented on the way out the door. 

All this stuff does is give the impression that women are incapable of making final decisions, letting go of what doesn't work, and plunging ahead.  Instead, endless chatter about clearing out the "negativity" when the only real way to do that is to remove oneself from what doesn't work.  It's considered a strength somehow to be a perpetual doormat, doling out phony forgiveness -- being womanly and soft and supportive and ... bleeeeccch!

If you stop/refuse to talk to most of the cast, you get fired, so they have to "make up' or else if they want to keep getting that paycheck! LOL

I don't think Kyle owes Lisa an apology at all, but she needs to get over or move on. Lisa has apologized for what she is willing to. Kyle can accept that or not, as is her right, but Lisa has made it clear she has no interest in spending anymore lunches talking about Kyle's feelings. It's not going to happen.

They both need to move on even though both owe apologies to the other IMO.

How about a simple but direct apology for saying more than once that Mauricio and kyle are a couple of user who would befriend anyone just to secure a sale? Iirc this is one of the most hurtful and unfair accusations that I have heard from all franchises.

Lisa who threw a fit because brandi said as a rumor that once upon a time they filed for bankruptcy and it could affect her businesses , but she had no qualm is dragging Mauricio's reputation as a realtor through the mud by not insinuating but flat out saying to any one that could hear her that Mauricio and kyle only use people to get a profit from them.

That was extremely petty and lisa more than anybody know that this is not true as Mauricio was already their realtor when he introduced Kyle to them, that was 10 years before there was any show in the works. Lisa and Ken are all about the money and the only reason why they used Mauricio to sell their house was only because Mauricio is the best and the top realtor on that area. Lisa was very petty and extremely unfair, add that the fact that it was Lisa who brought up the issue of the cheating allegations time and time again like clockwork, I don't even add the issue of the magazines even though I believe that Lisa did have a hand in it, but even without that I believe that out of everybody Kyle was the only one with a real complain against Lisa and she did deserve an apology from her.

Lisa and Ken comment about Mauricio's business ethics very petty and undeserved and Lisa should had apologized for making those allegations repeatedly.

Lisa/Ken did apologize to both Kyle and Mauricio during the reunion! What more does Kyle need? Lisa has denied the Brandi tabloid story time and time again. Both Carlton and Yolanda were at the house when this was supposed to have happened yet both have said that neither of them either saw or heard any conversation between Brandi/Lisa about the tabloids at any time, including in PS!

• Love 2

Can someone refresh my memory -- is Kyle talking to Brandi? Does she have any reason to distrust her or be mad at her? I just don't remember. Cuz she's kinda snippy to her in her Bravo blog. It says in title of her blog Brandi was lookin' for trouble at her party, which she clearly wasn't thrilled with.

I'm wondering how Brandi is gonna fuck up da friendship with Yo & King David -- cuz ya know dat's gonna happen. And just how is she gonna insult Lisa & Eileen? Cuz dat's also gonna happen for sure. Very predictable, producers. Me no likey. The only scenario that will satisfy me is where all of 'em end up kickin' the crap outta Brandi cuz she screws 'em all over.

I can't remember.

And I just realized we're talking about a group of middle aged women and I cant remember who's in a fight with who. I need to think on that for a minute.

• Love 4

charming -- The 9.99 comment is a classic Brandi moment -- Thanks for reminding me.  She was so proud of her super sleuthing!  Was it Calabasas that was being dissed?  It was pretty funny.  That is one clueless chick right there. 

I just turned 59 -- I'm tempted to add five years to my age lately because, well, think about it.  It kind of makes sense.  Preoccupation with being young is the hallmark of the dim.  At a minimum, I'd love to see ALL of them admit that they've had neck and jawline work done, along with brow lifts and lip plumping.  I'd be going to Dr. Paul myself if I were even remotely up for such a thing.  The work he did on Mauricio's mother was subtle and effective.  

I think the business with Kim and her dog is going to see its dramatic pay off this season.  It was so dull to sit through last year -- maybe the situation will bear fruit this time around.  Gross to think that a poor animal and his hapless mistress might be used for excitement fodder but wouldn't put it past Bravo.  I'd be nervous about filming in Kim's house with Kingsley. 

The intro of Eileen three chapters in is going to give her the kind of star heft  that will make the other ladies go nuts.  I  enjoy Lisa but would LOVE to see her taken down a couple of notches - and not over apology nonsense either.  Just because there's a new crew in town. 

• Love 3

Lisa has been uber-classy this first episode. "I died my pussy pink! Come have a gander at my pink pussy Kyle!"  "Adrienne has a little Busch between her legs..."  Oh, I forgot, anything you say with a British accent is automatically classy.

Lol! This reminded me of Lisa on this past week's Vanderpump Rules episode. She shouts, "Ken, come look at my box! If I had a dollar for everytime he's heard that." Or something along those lines. Oh Lisa!

Someone here mentioned Lisa's overuse of the word "sexy". I was so confused after she claimed red cabbage was the sexiest food when discussing Pump's menu with the chef. I figured this was above my head since I live in NYC, not LA.

Edited by turbogirlnyc
  • Love 2

I couldn't agree more with the Vulture article. He is on. Point.

I can't believe how long the magazine rumor have stayed either.

Replace Take down with Magazine, Kyle with Lisa and you have the same story. The common denominator is Brandi, but somehow Brandi's tale about Lisa is legit and there is nothing Lisa can say that would appease some, including Kyle. Who is so gracious that she wants to move forward and forgive this grievance.

The take down rumor happened at the season 2 reunion which was 2 1/2 years ago, the tabloid rumor happened in season 4, those episodes aired less than a year ago.

As far as the cast goes, I think the tabloid rumor was a big thing in the last few episodes, it did not even come up until the episode where Brandi and Kyle went on a hike which was shortly before the Puerto Rico trip, then it came to a head on the trip, Lisa and Ken scurried away from the restaurant and then left the hotel, in effect they stopped filming, leaving the matter up in the air, then they resumed filming but only with each other and Carlton up until the finale event / wrap party where Kyle, Brandi and Mauricio confronted them.

It seemed like by the time the reunion came around, the tabloid thing was not the the Umanskys big bugaboo, rather it was Lisa bringing up the cheating rumors on camera.

Plus there were actually two tabloid plots, the first one was the Dream Team bringing up on camera that a tabloid had published a story about Mauricio cheating. The second tabloid plot was the allegation that a second tabloid story about Mauricio cheating had come out and Lisa tried to get Brandi to bring the tabloid with the new story to Palm Springs.

Edited by quinn
  • Love 1

I was disgusted with the hypocrisy Yo expressed with her comments about Lisa never apologizing. Yo yapped on about learning to move on. Can someone remind me, did Yo ever apologize about the allegations she made about Ken supposedly attacking her in the finale where he touched her hand and she made it out on the Bravo blog that Ken had assaulted her? Not that I care at all about Ken or Lisa, but if one of these harpies is going on about people not apologizing, shouldn't they not say such things while inside a glass lemon-filled house?

Not a guess, but it is a fact Lisa wears extensions. She was shown in one episode putting some  on.

Yes, I am one of those who believe Ken and Lisa are the ages that I posted earlier. Unfortunately, some people don't age well due to many factors. I think Ken and Lisa look far older than they really are. That is not a good thing at all.

No, not even an apology at the reunion, in fact, Yolanda kept up her claim that he assaulted/grabbed her. During that meeting between Lisa and Yolanda, she, Yolanda, still kept up with the "you didn't visit me while I was sick" boo hoo and that was why she got so nasty toward Lisa last season.

• Love 1

WireWrap -- Of course if they stop talking to each other and turning the wheel they would get fired.  So it makes sense that we get all this fakery every season.  But there's only so much pressure that fourth wall can take and too much pretending seems to mean now that the various franchises feel the need to keep on pumping in new blood -- a blessing and a curse, I guess.  New characters to act out the same three or four fight scenarios -- She's committed adultery!  The other one is a junkie!  You disrespected my husband!  You talk behind my back all the time and plot against me!  Tabloids!  Betrayal!  My sister, my daughter!  Let's deal with all the negativity so that we can move forward!  Or else, bitch!  I can never trust you again, sob, but the loss of your friendship is killing me ... Hilarious business. 

It's the addiction to drama, squabbles, and insincere reconciliations that keeps these shows afloat and nutters like me tuning in but eventually, I hope, this formula is going to wear itself out and bring the whole thing crashing down.  

Anyway, I'm going on too much.  Will give it a rest. 

• Love 3
No, not even an apology at the reunion, in fact, Yolanda kept up her claim that he assaulted/grabbed her. During that meeting between Lisa and Yolanda, she, Yolanda, still kept up with the "you didn't visit me while I was sick" boo hoo and that was why she got so nasty toward Lisa last season.

Thank you for reminding me. So much time has passed, I cannot recall what had or hadn't happened. I actually mentioned in a previous post how YoFo is being a hypocrite (again) with respect to her "you didn't visit me" shtick. I had posted how YoFo stuck her nose up in the air in Vegas when the girls had gone to learn pole-dancing as she touted how her best friend, King David, is all the friend she needs, something to that effect. Really YoFo? Then why are you so damn grouchy because Lisa didn't go visit you? Was King David tending to another instead of you? HA!

I thought I had read somewhere that Lisa and Brandi were hanging out in between seasons? Does anyone else remember this being the case?

motorcitymom - hopefully I have the right poster. I agree with your post about Brandi being so damn cray cray that it wouldn't make a damn difference if one were to call out Brandi on her shit right on the spot. Telling Brandi "Why would you say that?" wouldn't help at all. Brandi definitely is a mental case. What would work on normal people, would not work on this chick. She is either defensive or she will lash out at someone while giving some nonsensical jumble about why she says what she says. Did her reason for outing Adrienne's secret make any sense? That "lie" didn't affect Brandi in any way. It was just gossip and Brandi couldn't wait to use it as a weapon.

• Love 3

The take down rumor happened at the season 2 reunion which was 2 1/2 years ago, the tabloid rumor happened in season 4, those episodes aired less than a year ago.

As far as the cast goes, I think the tabloid rumor was a big thing in the last few episodes, it did not even come up until the episode where Brandi and Kyle went on a hike which was shortly before the Puerto Rico trip, then it came to a head on the trip, Lisa and Ken scurried away from the restaurant and then left the hotel, in effect they stopped filming, leaving the matter up in the air, then they resumed filming but only with each other and Carlton up until the finale event / wrap party where Kyle, Brandi and Mauricio confronted them.

It seemed like by the time the reunion came around, the tabloid thing was not the the Umanskys big bugaboo, rather it was Lisa bringing up the cheating rumors on camera.

Plus there were actually two tabloid plots, the first one was the Dream Team bringing up on camera that a tabloid had published a story about Mauricio cheating. The second tabloid plot was the allegation that a second tabloid story about Mauricio cheating had come out and Lisa tried to get Brandi to bring the tabloid with the new story to Palm Springs.

Lisa brings up the tabloid cheating article without ever saying the word "cheating" at all......her comment about Porsha being the "younger woman" and when Yolanda's comment of "where there's smoke", she, Yolanda, stumbles to finish that comment and Lisa finishes it. I don't remember Lisa ever using the word "cheating" once, that was both Brandi and Yolanda. As much as Brandi claims it was filmed, I don't buy it, that is something that would make the producers foam at the mouth to have and show/air! LOL

• Love 4
Lisa brings up the tabloid cheating article without ever saying the word "cheating" at all......her comment about Porsha being the "younger woman" and when Yolanda's comment of "where there's smoke", she, Yolanda, stumbles to finish that comment and Lisa finishes it. I don't remember Lisa ever using the word "cheating"

There was that scene where she is talking to Ken about Mauricio. Ken defended Mauricio and seemed very bothered by the topic being mentioned. I don't recall what Lisa said, but she said something about not knowing 100 percent what any husband is doing. I think she then made a jab about not even knowing what Ken is doing when she isn't around.

Forgot who mentioned it, but YoFo's home is up at a hill and there would be no noise from the PCH. The aerial shots make it seem as if her home is so near the PCH that one would hear the cars below, but that is not the case. I have hiked in the nearby hills and believe me, it is very peaceful. YoFo's home is high enough to see the ocean and hear the ocean breeze. It isn't as if her home is straight up. It sits further back from the PCH.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 2

WireWrap -- Of course if they stop talking to each other and turning the wheel they would get fired.  So it makes sense that we get all this fakery every season.  But there's only so much pressure that fourth wall can take and too much pretending seems to mean now that the various franchises feel the need to keep on pumping in new blood -- a blessing and a curse, I guess.  New characters to act out the same three or four fight scenarios -- She's committed adultery!  The other one is a junkie!  You disrespected my husband!  You talk behind my back all the time and plot against me!  Tabloids!  Betrayal!  My sister, my daughter!  Let's deal with all the negativity so that we can move forward!  Or else, bitch!  I can never trust you again, sob, but the loss of your friendship is killing me ... Hilarious business. 

It's the addiction to drama, squabbles, and insincere reconciliations that keeps these shows afloat and nutters like me tuning in but eventually, I hope, this formula is going to wear itself out and bring the whole thing crashing down.  

Anyway, I'm going on too much.  Will give it a rest. 

LOL!!! I hear you!

• Love 2

That's exactly as I imagined him. He must have been tough to play professional soccer in England. I also don't believe he's only 69. I know he had hip surgery and thus walks stiffly and seems uncomfortable, but it's more that his mental state often seems doddering. My guess would have been that Lisa is around 63 and he is 75.

Lisa's husband Ken is not the Ken Todd that was an athlete.  Lisa's Ken owned and managed bars & nightclubs.

Lisa admitted to hair 'help' on WWHL the other night.

• Love 4

There was that scene where she is talking to Ken about Mauricio. Ken defended Mauricio and seemed very bothered by the topic being mentioned. I don't recall what Lisa said, but she said something about not knowing 100 percent what any husband is doing. I think she then made a jab about not even knowing what Ken is doing when she isn't around.

Forgot who mentioned it, but YoFo's home is up at a hill and there would be no noise from the PCH. The aerial shots make it seem as if her home is so near the PCH that one would hear the cars below, but that is not the case. I have hiked in the nearby hills and believe me, it is very peaceful. YoFo's home is high enough to see the ocean and hear the ocean breeze. It isn't as if her home is straight up. It sits further back from the PCH.

Thanks, I forgot about that 1. Of course the ones that brought it up on camera the most were Kyle/Mauricio! LOL

Yolanda herself clarified that Lisa did visit her when she was sick, so her still insisting Lisa admits to and apologize for things is as bizarre as the accusation itself was.

That is right. Ken was unhappy with the story and Lisa commented that she doesn't believe it either but you can not know for a fact. And went on to say she won't say for a hundred 100% her own husband isn't capable of cheating.

That little gem, about Ken is conveniently discarded when recounting Lisa's supposed crimes recounted by the wives.

• Love 4

I found this article that goes into detail about the tabloid topic along with Lisa's comments:

http://www.realitytea.com/2013/12/04/lisa-vanderpump-explains-her-statements-about-mauricio-allegedly-cheating-on-kyle-Richards/

I remember that blog. This was not the first time the Mauricio cheating rumors were in the tabloids. They first appeared after season 1 in 1 tabloid and no one, including Kyle, ever made mention of them. LOL I suspected last season that the cheating rumors were just Kyle's redemption storyline. She got blasted for not supporting Brandi in the Brandi verses Adrienne fight and she needed something to make her sympathetic to viewers and this was the ticket they chose. IMO, it worked. LOL

• Love 2

Someone here mentioned Lisa's overuse of the word "sexy". I was so confused after she claimed red cabbage was the sexiest food when discussing Pump's menu with the chef.

Agreed. I'm guessing she thinks using the word "sexy" is sexy or makes herself sound sexy for using it.

• Love 3

I, for one, kind of miss Joyce. Sure, she could be vapid and grating (she irritated the hell out of me on Siberia, and she was basically just playing herself), but she is pretty much the sole minority affiliated with this franchise who was a net positive for me (I think most of the RHOA are vile, and although I marvel at some of the Miami women, it's more in a "props to your hustle game" kind of way). Watching her refuse to take shit from the united dream team of ignorance at that SUR dinner was all kinds of awesome.

She and Carleton (only moment I enjoyed involving her was when she sneered "you're just trash" to Kyle at the reunion even though, hypocrisy) came across as too boring to be worth the trouble in the end, but it would have also been interesting to see Lisa scramble to hold together her alliance with each since they hated each other.

It pains me to say anything complimentary about her, but you know who has the best style among these women? The Morally Corrupt one herself. From the dress she wore at the opening of Kyle's store to the seafoam lace number she donned to botch her "no matter how many Chanel bags" monologue, she has been consistently more memorable to me than Camille. Camille, however, has pitch perfect highs (the black lace on lace frock she rejected in favor of that fussy, overdone red Tonys piece), although I often feel like she selects clingy fabrics in order to overemphasize her figure, which makes her look try-hard and cheap (the outfit she was wearing to twist around in that club in the flashback is a good example; so is the dress she had on when she came for Taylor at the tea party- though, props for the turquoise accessories that time).

Had no idea she and her most zealous acolyte her no longer making for a disturbing portrait of sycophancy.

Why does Lisa V need to apologize for saying that Mauricio and Kyle cultivate relationships for business expediency? Maybe that's just how she feeeels. Her competition with Kyle regarding who's the more aggrieved victim is so tiring. At this point, as to who owes an apology to whom, Lisa denied the accusations about instructing the other women to bring the tabloids. Kyle's not going to get an apology and wasn't going to win one in Puerto Rico. Despite that, she herself prolonged the storyline with disingenuous posturing about, "I really need to know if you're my friend." Lisa disengaged and declined to reach out to Kyle and/or court more conflict. Not sure why Kyle would think there was any probability of Lisa contacting her.

Yolanda is pretty adroit herself at the game. Unlike Lisa, she's not playing to win from what I can see, but she is pretty talented at gauging when the other women just need a number in their alliance and are thus more willing to "move forward." Despite, you know, her penchant for contradicting herself non-stop. "You accept people for who they are." Where was that wisdom when she was huffing around about how she'd never "seen Beyoncé" act as superior as Lisa? The Vanderpumps really should not speak to her at all after her bullshit about Ken grabbing her.

Edited by lunastartron
  • Love 4

Yolanda herself clarified that Lisa did visit her when she was sick, so her still insisting Lisa admits to and apologize for things is as bizarre as the accusation itself was.

Aww, give Yo a breaaak -- she does have lime brain, don'tcha know? And Lisa's just a Hollywood friend, after all.

Despite, you know, her penchant for contradicting herself non-stop. "You accept people for who they are." Where was that wisdom when she was huffing around about how she'd never "seen Beyoncé" act as superior as Lisa?

Ha. You reminded me of another contradiction YoFo made. Her little crack about not liking drunken women when talking smack about Taylor. Why then does Brandi get a pass for her drunken, tampon-hanging shit? YoFo hangs onto Brandi like she is her parasitic twin. I guess buying Brandi those god-awful gladiator shoes was her way to buy Brandi's friendship in order to keep Brandi in check so she doesn't go off on YoFo and David such as how she has gone off on all the other cast members.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 5

It pains me to say anything complimentary about her, but you know who has the best style among these women? The Morally Corrupt one herself. From the dress she wore at the opening of Kyle's store to the seafoam lace number she donned to botch her "no matter how many Chanel bags" monologue, she has been consistently more memorable to me than Camille. Camille, however, has pitch perfect highs (the black lace on lace frock she rejected in favor of that fussy, overdone red Tonys piece), although I often feel like she selects clingy fabrics in order to overemphasize her figure, which makes her look try-hard and cheap (the outfit she was wearing to twist around in that club in the flashback is a good example; so is the dress she had on when she came for Taylor at the tea party- though, props for the turquoise accessories that time).

You should be flogged for saying that -- kidding.

I can't say that I've ever noticed TMCFR as having great style. When I see Faye, all I see is mange. I cannot look past my own disdain for the woman, which prejudices me against her.

In my opinion, there is no one more fierce or has better style than Camille Grammer.

• Love 4

Lisa's husband Ken is not the Ken Todd that was an athlete.  Lisa's Ken owned and managed bars & nightclubs.

Thanks for setting me straight on that. I thought that after his soccer years he went into the club business, and that his early athletic life led to his later hip damage, etc. I even thought his doddering behavior might have been the result of too many headers!

• Love 3

Lisa brings up the tabloid cheating article without ever saying the word "cheating" at all......her comment about Porsha being the "younger woman" and when Yolanda's comment of "where there's smoke", she, Yolanda, stumbles to finish that comment and Lisa finishes it. I don't remember Lisa ever using the word "cheating" once, that was both Brandi and Yolanda. As much as Brandi claims it was filmed, I don't buy it, that is something that would make the producers foam at the mouth to have and show/air! LOL

Is it a big deal that Lisa never used the word cheating? I know five words Lisa did say, she referred to the tabloid stories about Mauricio being a philanderer as "the elephant in the room" which shows she was all for it being brought up on camera. Furthermore she admitted at the reunion that she thought the rumors should be brought up on camera in order to "diminish" them.

Yolanda never uttered one word of the phrase, "where there's smoke, there's fire." She was talking about the subject, paused and Lisa jumped in and said the entire phrase. Some think that Lisa was sweetly helping out her ESL friend, while others see it as an indicator that there were discussions beforehand between the Dream Team and Yolanda was assigned this choice line, and when it appeared that she may bungle it, Lisa jumped in to make sure the phrase got properly articulated.

In my previous post I brought up that there were two tabloid stories with the first one being discussing the first tabloid story (or first one of that timeframe) on camera. I did not attribute that solely to Lisa, I said the Dream Team, namely Brandi, Lisa and Yolanda. Lisa did bring up the tabloid story when she was over Kyle's house, and maybe she would have been able to double-talk her way out of it, except she made "the elephant in the room" comment in a talking head.

As far as Brandi and Yolanda are concerned, yeah they kinda skated by on their role in making the tabloid stories about Mauricio cheating into a storyline. My theory on that is that Yolanda got away with it probably because she does the Kyle, which is kinda apologize, or some other half-assed gesture, but seal the deal by being nice to the former adversary. Brandi skated because she infantalizes herself in order to wiggle out of responsibility, and Kyle was dumb enough to fall for it, but I bet Kyle has lived to regret it.

With Lisa, to some degree I think that Kyle was gunning for her. I think that Kyle loved being able to say to Lisa, "why shouldn't I believe Brandi, after all you're the one who stood up so firmly for her being an honest and good person." I definitely think that to her detriment that Kyle wants people to apologize or be accountable the way that she thinks she should. However I think oftentimes conflicts involving Lisa get dragged out due to Lisa's gaslighting and diversionary tactics. When it comes to the cheating story at the beginning of the season, Lisa tried to make it seem like she was supportive of Kyle by denouncing the story but she did not denounce it until weeks later, and moreso in response to her and Brandi getting heat when the story leaked. Then her second diversionary tactic was to say that she brought the story up on camera to give Kyle and Mauricio a chance to shoot down the cheating rumors. Same thing with Scheana, I have absolutely no problem with Lisa being closed to Scheana, but Lisa should've told Brandi to get over herself when it comes to Lisa having a relationship with Scheana, but instead Lisa went the gaslighting route, and tries to convince everyone that Scheana is just an employee and not a friend / pet of Lisa's.

Edited by quinn
  • Love 7
Yolanda never uttered one word of the phrase, "where there's smoke, there's fire." She was talking about the subject, paused and Lisa jumped in and said the entire phrase

Yolanda said: "Sometimes these stories come out" and then Lisa jumps in to say, "You're saying where there's smoke, there's fire" to which Yolanda responded, "Exactly".

Here is the trailer of last season which shows that scene and then right after it shows a bit of the scene where Lisa is chatting with Ken about the rumors.

http://www.wetpaint.com/real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/articles/2013-09-18-season-4-trailer-lisa-vanderpump

Just because, here is an article about a tweet Lisa posted back in March when she was asked about the Fosters and the rumors of them divorcing: 

http://www.allabouttrh.com/lisa-vanderpump-responds-to-rumors-regarding-yolanda-and-david-fosters-possible-divorce/

Lisa: "I never listen to gossip."

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 3

Ok probably just me, but I don't think anyone flames the fans of Mauricio cheating rumors more than Kyle herself. I've wondered about it from S1, long before the tabloids became a storyline, because Kyle acts like she's worried about it. I can't say and Mauricio has never done anything to push my opinion one way or the other, but Kyle acts like she thinks women are after his junk and he might go along so it's always made me wonder if it's been an issue for them in the past.

• Love 10

Is it a big deal that Lisa never used the word cheating? I know five words Lisa did say, she referred to the tabloid stories about Mauricio being a philanderer as "the elephant in the room" which shows she was all for it being brought up on camera. Furthermore she admitted at the reunion that she thought the rumors should be brought up on camera in order to "diminish" them.

Yolanda never uttered one word of the phrase, "where there's smoke, there's fire." She was talking about the subject, paused and Lisa jumped in and said the entire phrase. Some think that Lisa was sweetly helping out her ESL friend, while others see it as an indicator that there were discussions beforehand between the Dream Team and Yolanda was assigned this choice line, and when it appeared that she may bungle it, Lisa jumped in to make sure the phrase got properly articulated.

In my previous post I brought up that there were two tabloid stories with the first one being discussing the first tabloid story (or first one of that timeframe) on camera. I did not attribute that solely to Lisa, I said the Dream Team, namely Brandi, Lisa and Yolanda. Lisa did bring up the tabloid story when she was over Kyle's house, and maybe she would have been able to double-talk her way out of it, except she made "the elephant in the room" comment in a talking head.

As far as Brandi and Yolanda are concerned, yeah they kinda skated by on their role in making the tabloid stories about Mauricio cheating into a storyline. My theory on that is that Yolanda got away with it probably because she does the Kyle, which is kinda apologize, or some other half-assed gesture, but seal the deal by being nice to the former adversary. Brandi skated because she infantalizes herself in order to wiggle out of responsibility, and Kyle was dumb enough to fall for it, but I bet Kyle has lived to regret it.

With Lisa, to some degree I think that Kyle was gunning for her. I think that Kyle loved being able to say to Lisa, "why shouldn't I believe Brandi, after all you're the one who stood up so firmly for her being an honest and good person." I definitely think that to her detriment that Kyle wants people to apologize or be accountable the way that she thinks she should. However I think oftentimes conflicts involving Lisa get dragged out due to Lisa's gaslighting and diversionary tactics. When it comes to the cheating story at the beginning of the season, Lisa tried to make it seem like she was supportive of Kyle by denouncing the story but she did not denounce it until weeks later, and moreso in response to her and Brandi getting heat when the story leaked. Then her second diversionary tactic was to say that she brought the story up on camera to give Kyle and Mauricio a chance to shoot down the cheating rumors. Same thing with Scheana, I have absolutely no problem with Lisa being closed to Scheana, but Lisa should've told Brandi to get over herself when it comes to Lisa having a relationship with Scheana, but instead Lisa went the gaslighting route, and tries to convince everyone that Scheana is just an employee and not a friend / pet of Lisa's.

I will have to watch a repeat of that episode because I swear I heard Yolanda start that saying but that Lisa finished it for her. Lisa did bring it up in episode 1, at Kyle's house after Kyle brought up the tabloid rumors! Kyle herself introduced the subject of the tabloid stories, how was Lisa to know she only wanted the pregnancy rumors talked about? I had no idea that Lisa could read minds! LOL That and when she and Ken were talking were the only times that Lisa directly addressed the cheating rumors on camera.

As for Lisa leading some "dream team" plot to go after Kyle, Brandi herself said that Lisa never asked her to do/say anything. She said she felt as if she had to do things for her friend Lisa but was never asked. IMO, this is just Brandi trying to deflect blame onto Lisa for her own bad behavior. And Brandi, who can not keep a secret to save her life, doesn't tell Yolanda that Lisa tried to force her to bring the tabloids to PS until they are already in PR? Not buying it, not for a second. Yolanda and Brandi skated because they put sole blame on Lisa, as if she has some Svengali type of powers over them! LOL

Lisa does not use "diversionary tactic(s)" {love this BTW} anymore than Kyle herself does! LOL Kyle does the "but that's how I felt" thing to justify her bad/mean behavior and Lisa does the "Ok, Ok, lets just move on" bit. They are basically the same thing, they never really say "I am sorry I said/did _______(fill in the blank") and then make a true effort to never say/do whatever again.

Scheana is a good friend of Pandora's and therefore someone that Lisa cares about. I do not think they were close at first, before VPR started filming, but through filming VPRs and dealing with Brandi, I suspect that she and Lisa got closer. It happens and Brandi trying to force Lisa into corner about that relationship was ridiculous and childish, they were not as close as Lisa/Brandi were at the time.

Lisa is no innocent, she plays the HW game well, very well IMO and that is a big part of the problem for the other HWs. They do not possess the intelligence/wit to play at her level and they get very angry/frustrated about it. LOL

Thanks for the banter/discussion! This has been fun, I enjoy posting with you!

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 5

To further the conversation that was going on about how Taylor managed to snag this guy: Never underestimate that there are many men (many, many, many of them) who love playing Superman. They see a woman who looks like a "damsel in distress" and whoosh! out comes the cape. I would classify Ken as that type of man, actually. Look how he was all about Brandi before Brandi shat on Lisa. He also treats Lisa the same way. 

See what scares me is that a lot of those men also play Superman and once the relationship/marriage happens you figure out they actually had the act to nail down and control the girl. Taylor, as much as I despise her, is in a fragile state and a Captain Save a Ho swooping in freaks me out. Not so much for her sake but for Kennedy's. The man legally adopted her BEFORE they were married. I don't trust Taylor's "picker" especially with her past abuse and love of $$$. The man may be a saint, he may be a controller. 

This show may be done for me. It's just not fun anymore. Lisa R seems like she might be bringing some lightness, but preview clips show tears, wine being thrown and breakdowns. Sorry, I have enough shit in my life. Seeing these broads (there is no one with an ounce of dignity or manners on this show) act like middle schoolers is not becoming. At all.

• Love 1

WireWrap - I posted a link to the video and I posted the banter between Yo and Lisa during that scene right above.

LOL, the links were not to that scene but were of Lisa/Ken talking and the blog article about Yolanda/David divorce rumor and Lisa's non comment about it!  It does look like Lisa learned to "say nothing, I tell you NOTHING" about divorce rumors! LOL

• Love 1

There was no gang up meeting to take Lisa down during season 2 IMO

Take it from where it comes, the one and only who said it happened was Brandi and we know she lies, if Brandi had to say that to get in the graces of Lisa then I am sure she had no qualms about making it up. Kyle denied that she was ever even invited to this supposed meeting,right to Brandi's face and Brandi admitted that Kyle's name was not mentioned. Camille confirmed that she was invited to a lunch with Adriene but that the issue of Lisa was not mentioned so she assumed it was just a lunch. Taylor also denied being invited.

Brandi received an invitation to have lunch with Adrienne few days before the reunion and IMO she took it upon herself and her vivid imagination to assume the lunch was to talk about Lisa, Brandi saying that somebody from Adrienne's staff called her to tell ask her for confirmation about the "take Lisa down" meeting is laughable, as if any staff member would ever be so careless. So that again leaves us only with Brandi's word for it. Brandi was able to make up a whole lawsuit, she didn't blink an eye as she was spewing this lie time and time again.

Kyle has showed season after season that she has no problem going face to face with Lisa and telling her when something bothers her. The fact that many of them seem to have an issue with Lisa doesn't mean that anybody is plotting to bring her down, the only thing is comes to mind is the same Kenya issue, if everybody around you seems to be having problems with you, maybe it is time to consider that YOU are the problem.

Lisa gives her particular kind of sarcastic humor to anybody around her, backhanded compliments, digs, "jokes", brings their private issues as they are the elephant in the room and it is up to her to bring them up to the viewers to show how real she is, but when it comes to her she really doesn't like anybody "joking" about her, she doesn't like anybody talking about her, she doesn't want anybody not defending her. I saw Lisa's true colors last season with the way she aligned herself with Brandi to mock Joyce and the rose colored glasses come off. Lisa was enjoying the way Brandi tortured Joyce, she was belly laughing, not for one second did she thought that Joyce was another human being with feelings too, yet she demands that everyone thinks about her feelings and the things that hurt her.

Lisa was to pretend that she is one step above all of them but the sad truth is that Lisa is just at the same level and they are all rolling around the mud of reality tv stardom.

Annal I want to take your entire post, drag it into the bathroom and go all Brandi Glanville on its ass.

too much?

too bad ;)

• Love 6

the links were not to that scene but were of Lisa/Ken talking and the blog article about Yolanda/David divorce rumor

The link I posted above does have the video with the scene. It is this one here below. It is the season trailer. It is at the 50 second mark. The video is at the bottom of the article, you will need to scroll down. I even posted word for word what Lisa and YoFo said to each other about the smoke comment above from this video:

http://www.wetpaint.com/real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/articles/2013-09-18-season-4-trailer-lisa-vanderpump

Edited by Lisin
  • Love 1

I remember that blog. This was not the first time the Mauricio cheating rumors were in the tabloids. They first appeared after season 1 in 1 tabloid and no one, including Kyle, ever made mention of them. LOL I suspected last season that the cheating rumors were just Kyle's redemption storyline. She got blasted for not supporting Brandi in the Brandi verses Adrienne fight and she needed something to make her sympathetic to viewers and this was the ticket they chose. IMO, it worked. LOL

Isn't it funny how perceptions vary?

Kyle got blasted because she took Adrienne's side in the fight against Brandi. That is one of the pivotal moments when I realized that despite all the mean antics that she is accused of, Kyle is probably the only one in the RHBH cast that is willing to do the right thing even if it goes against the public opinion. Kyle took Adrienne's side even when Adrienne was very unpopular and Brandi was almost the break out star, she took the chance of doing that because she understood the enormity of Brandi's vileness and how involving kids that were barely on the show was beyong catty, it was terrible. Kyle and Maurcio got blasted because they were the only ones who told Brandi to her face that what she did was wrong, that she was a trouble maker and that she needed to apologize to Adriene.

Brandi and Mauricio were right, as it turns out Brandi's only defense was that she was a poor single mother who was being sued and the rich Maloofs were taking food out of her kids' mouth (she litearlly said that) , who was by her side coodling her, reassuring her and defending her left and right? Lisa and Ken, they both shielded Brandi and gave her an aura of protection that made every one else aware that she was their protege and that whoever messed with Brandi would be messing with them too. Lisa many and many times spoke about the lawsuit as if she herself had seen the papers, even when Camille confronted Brandi with it telling that there was no such lawsuit against her and tried to explain her that she might be confused, even then Lisa defended Brandi. Lisa knew Brandi was making up or purposedly misleading the viewers but she didn't care because it suited her purposes of getting rid of Adrienne.

Then there is the issue of Joyce and how she was mistreated by the "dream team" , yet who was dare to defend Joyce? It was Kyle, she against the wildly popular members of the dream team, Lisa, Yolanda and Brandi who at the time being could do no wrong, they were loved by the viewers; yet what they were doing to Joyce was 100% wrong and Kyle was the only one who dare to tell them to their face. What was Lisa doing? she was belly laughing and having good giggles about all the names Brandi was calling Joyce and even pipping in when Kyle wanted to defend Joyce.

Yet, Lisa is the outstanding one who got taken advantage by trashy Brandi? Lisa has been at Brandi's side at every step of the way, every time she lied, every time she mocked someone else, everyt time she made up or twisted information to fit her, Lisa was there 100% to protect, defend and give credibility to Brandi. It is only when Brandi turned against her that Lisa reacted.

Why didn't Lisa reacted when Brandi spewed a secret that involved little kids? where was Lisa's outrage when Brandi was spewing her venom against Joyce? That is right, Lisa's was Brandi's sidekick in those ocasions.

I don't feel sorry for Lisa, not one bit. She strategically decided to form an alliance with Brandi when it fitted her needs, she should have known that you If you lie down with dogs, you get up with fleas. She is now outraged because the rabid dog bit her? ... Please spare me the poor me victim crap. I am not buying it.  

• Love 17

I don't get all the Camille love. Have people forgotten what an entitled, stuck up, you are all so beneath me rich Beverly Hills bitch she was before Kelsey dumped her? He knocked her off her pedestal hard.  I believe that is the only reason she softened up. If she was still with him, she wouldn't have changed a bit. 

• Love 12

Didn't Kim's daughter marry someone in the Fatburger owner's family?

Kimberley married a son of the founder.

It was Kim's daughter Brooke who married the son.  Kimberly is the daughter who started college last year.

• Love 2

One issue that I have with Kyle is, why wasn't she upset with Yolanda & Brandi too? That's what makes her outrage so transparent. The so called "Dream Team" maligned her husband and brought up tabloid rumors. All of them. Yet, she's going hiking with Brandi and giving her cards in limos. Things were so! much! better! once Lisa left the resort in PR.

In the first episode: Where was Yolanda's apology to Kyle for the things she said? *crickets* Where was Brandi's apology to Kyle, leaving Lisa's name out of it, for bringing up the tabloids at Carlton's lunch? *waiting* That's why I question how "hurt" Kyle really was last season.

• Love 3

One issue that I have with Kyle is, why wasn't she upset with Yolanda & Brandi too? That's what makes her outrage so transparent. The so called "Dream Team" maligned her husband and brought up tabloid rumors. All of them. Yet, she's going hiking with Brandi and giving her cards in limos. Things were so! much! better! once Lisa left the resort in PR.

In the first episode: Where was Yolanda's apology to Kyle for the things she said? *crickets* Where was Brandi's apology to Kyle, leaving Lisa's name out of it, for bringing up the tabloids at Carlton's lunch? *waiting* That's why I question how "hurt" Kyle really was last season.

I guess expectations are diferent when they come from someone you considered a friend.

There was no love lost between Yolanda and Kyle after Kyle called Yolanda a liar just few months before, there was also no love lost between Kyle and Brandi after Brandi told her at the same reunion that she wanted her sister to fail. Yet from ups and downs Lisa and kyle had a history of friendship for many, many years.

Brandi and Yolanda have never been Kyle's friends so if they talked crap behind her back it probably was expected.

Yet now that I think about it, neither Yolanda or Brandi as much as they hated Kyle were the ones who started bringing the issue of the cheating rumors, it was Lisa.

Neither Yolanda nor Brandi were the ones who spoke about Mauricio's ethics and how he uses people and befriends them only for a potential sale, that was Lisa and Lisa alone, those two others followed suit.

Few days ago when Bravo aired the reruns I had the chance to be reminded of how much of an issue Lisa made out of the rumors about Mauricio, how much she didn't miss a chance to bring them in camera, how many times she repeated the fact that she thought Mauricio was an unetical sales person who only befriends those whom he can secure a sale from.

Yolanda and Brandi were not the ones who brought these issues , they just followed Lisa's suit. Kyle probably had a different set of expectations for Lisa than she did for those other two, I know I expect different from someone who calls herself my friend than someone who openly doesn't like me. YMMV

Edited by Wendy
  • Love 8

Kyle got blasted because she took Adrienne's side in the fight against Brandi. That is one of the pivotal moments when I realized that despite all the mean antics that she is accused of, Kyle is probably the only one in the RHBH cast that is willing to do the right thing even if it goes against the public opinion. Kyle took Adrienne's side even when Adrienne was very unpopular and Brandi was almost the break out star, she took the chance of doing that because she understood the enormity of Brandi's vileness and how involving kids that were barely on the show was beyong catty, it was terrible. Kyle and Maurcio got blasted because they were the only ones who told Brandi to her face that what she did was wrong, that she was a trouble maker and that she needed to apologize to Adriene.

Brandi and Mauricio were right, as it turns out Brandi's only defense was that she was a poor single mother who was being sued and the rich Maloofs were taking food out of her kids' mouth (she litearlly said that) , who was by her side coodling her, reassuring her and defending her left and right? Lisa and Ken, they both shielded Brandi and gave her an aura of protection that made every one else aware that she was their protege and that whoever messed with Brandi would be messing with them too. Lisa many and many times spoke about the lawsuit as if she herself had seen the papers, even when Camille confronted Brandi with it telling that there was no such lawsuit against her and tried to explain her that she might be confused, even then Lisa defended Brandi. Lisa knew Brandi was making up or purposedly misleading the viewers but she didn't care because it suited her purposes of getting rid of Adrienne.

Then there is the issue of Joyce and how she was mistreated by the "dream team" , yet who was dare to defend Joyce? It was Kyle, she against the wildly popular members of the dream team, Lisa, Yolanda and Brandi who at the time being could do no wrong, they were loved by the viewers; yet what they were doing to Joyce was 100% wrong and Kyle was the only one who dare to tell them to their face. What was Lisa doing? she was belly laughing and having good giggles about all the names Brandi was calling Joyce and even pipping in when Kyle wanted to defend Joyce.

Yet, Lisa is the outstanding one who got taken advantage by trashy Brandi? Lisa has been at Brandi's side at every step of the way, every time she lied, every time she mocked someone else, everyt time she made up or twisted information to fit her, Lisa was there 100% to protect, defend and give credibility to Brandi. It is only when Brandi turned against her that Lisa reacted.

Why didn't Lisa reacted when Brandi spewed a secret that involved little kids? where was Lisa's outrage when Brandi was spewing her venom against Joyce? That is right, Lisa's was Brandi's sidekick in those ocasions.

I don't feel sorry for Lisa, not one bit. She strategically decided to form an alliance with Brandi when it fitted her needs, she should have known that you If you lie down with dogs, you get up with fleas. She is now outraged because the rabid dog bit her? ... Please spare me the poor me victim crap. I am not buying it.

Well said, AnnaL! You summed it perfectly. Many people dislike Kyle, I am not one of them. Does she get it wrong on occasion? Absolutely. Then there's her inability to let things go that gets on my nerves to no end. However, I think in most cases she comes from a decent place and isn't vicious, with Game Night and her initial prejudice against Brandi being the exception.
  • Love 6

I guess expectations are diferent when they come from someone you considered a friend.

There was no love lost between Yolanda and Kyle after Kyle called Yolanda a liar just few months before, there was also no love lost between Kyle and Brandi after Brandi told her at the same reunion that she wanted her sister to fail. Yet from ups and downs Lisa and kyle had a history of friendship for many, many years.

Brandi and Yolanda have never been Kyle's friends so if they talked crap behind her back it probably was expected.

Yet now that I think about it, neither Yolanda or Brandi as much as they hated Kyle were the ones who started bringing the issue of the cheating rumors, it was Lisa.

Neither Yolanda nor Brandi were the ones who spoke about Mauricio's ethics and how he uses people and befriends them only for a potential sale, that was Lisa and Lisa alone, those two others followed suit.

Few days ago when Bravo aired the reruns I had the chance to be reminded of how much of an issue Lisa made out of the rumors about Mauricio, how much she didn't miss a chance to bring them in camera, how many times she repeated the fact that she thought Mauricio was an unetical sales person who only befriends those whom he can secure a sale from.

Yolanda and Brandi were not the ones who brought these issues , they just followed Lisa's suit. Kyle probably had a different set of expectations for Lisa than she did for those other two, I know I expect different from someone who calls herself my friend than someone who openly doesn't like me. YMMV

I think this is all true. Most folks have different expectations for people who are their friends vs. other folks.  The same question could easily be asked of Lisa at the S2 Reunion. Why wasn't she mad at Camille and Taylor for not defending her at the S2 reunion? Because they were just gals she worked with, not someone who had been her friend for almost a decade. 

I would say that Yo reached out to Kyle when they were in PS. She went after her after she left the table in tears and she did apologize to Kyle.  She was extremely gentle with her. I will also say that Yo took exception with what Lisa said about Mauricio. She might have sat mute at the reunion, but she was very vocal in her blog. She talked of liking Mauricio very much and of thinking that the charge Lisa made about him was completely unfair.  Yo has always liked Mauricio and has never disparaged him. She was even on his side during the dinner when Mauricio took so much shit for telling the truth to poor single Brandi. 

Kyle has always said she is able to forgive. This has always been her mantra. She did forgive Yo and she did forgive Brandi. She also forgave Lisa last season when they got much closer, even after Lisa had said the unforgivable things about Mauricio and his business ethics. They had begun to get much closer before Brandi stepped in and put a stop to it. 

• Love 7

I couldn't agree more with the Vulture article. He is on. Point.

I can't believe how long the magazine rumor have stayed either.

Replace Take down with Magazine, Kyle with Lisa and you have the same story. The common denominator is Brandi, but somehow Brandi's tale about Lisa is legit and there is nothing Lisa can say that would appease some, including Kyle. Who is so gracious that she wants to move forward and forgive this grievance.

As someone else said above, I am not sure how to compare a rumor that started in S2 and is still raging proudly, with one that started in S4. Not even comparable.

Also, you don't have the same story, because in the first instance the person who originated the rumor of a "take down" came out a long time ago and said that Kyle was never a part of any of it. Should Brandi come forward and say that she made up everything about the magazines, and folks still talk about it as fact, then you have a similar situation.  Otherwise, apples and spaceships. 

My original comment however was in relation to the way a rumor that has long ago been dispelled continues to be stated as fact not on the show, but on forums like this and others. I continue to read over and over again about how Kyle was the mastermind of some sort of a "take down". I haven't read the same about the magazines in any forums. Most folks who have issues with Lisa have them for a whole host of other reasons, most of which are not necessarily rumors, but based on things actually witnessed on the show. As the matter of fact, I don't think I have read any comments from Lisa Detractors where they mention the magazines as the reason they have issues with Lisa. This is very different from the "take down" stuff. Lots of people based their continued dislike on the idea that Kyle wanted to ruin Lisa, even when no proof exists. 

• Love 6
I don't get all the Camille love. Have people forgotten what an entitled, stuck up, you are all so beneath me rich Beverly Hills bitch she was before Kelsey dumped her? He knocked her off her pedestal hard.  I believe that is the only reason she softened up. If she was still with him, she wouldn't have changed a bit.

But she isn't still with him. People can change. I'm willing to give people second chances. Camille seems really embarrassed and regretful over some of her past behavior. If losing her husband in that manner was what it took to open her eyes and humble her a bit, so be it. That's the way life is sometimes. 

I agree. Despite their issues over the years, I've always sensed a very real friendship between Kyle and Lisa. And I think that's why there's been so much hurt. Brandi and Yo are really nothing more than Kyle's co-workers, so she's not going to react the same way towards them. 

• Love 5

Boy am I dense sometimes.  It took me this long to realize that with Lisa Rinna on and Eileen Davison coming on, Joanna Krupa and her tired hungry for attention trashy mean nasty self was not picked up in a trade from the likely defunct Miami cast.

So yay me!

• Love 4

LOL, Lisa and Brandi were only close for 1 full season and the very beginning of last season. Brandi was semi close to Adrienne her first season, then Lisa 2 seasons ago and last season it was Yolanda, Kyle and Kim, not Lisa. LOL

Lisa did tell Brandi she was wrong to do that to Adrienne, she never supported what Brandi did but defended her because of the "lawsuit" threat. That Brandi lied to Lisa and everyone else is on Brandi, not the others IMO.

And I never once called Lisa a "victim"!

The link I posted above does have the video with the scene. It is this one here below. It is the season trailer. It is at the 50 second mark. The video is at the bottom of the article, you will need to scroll down. I even posted word for word what Lisa and YoFo said to each other about the smoke comment above from this video:

I guess I will have to take your word because I refuse to follow that site and they said I reached my limit for visiting this month, I looked a 2 other stories there, so it will not let me view the video! LOL

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 1
Lisa's closet. It should be an honorary housewife.

It would immediately start gossiping with Yolanda's fridge about Kyle's dining room, but when Carlton's sex room tried to come on the scene, they'd all band together to take it down. Then the three would get together for drinks and agree to move on. Two minutes after leaving the meeting, Kyle's dining room would pull Yo's fridge aside and say, "Did you see that shoe out of place in Lisa's closest? Such trash". 

• Love 17

Lisa never said that Mauricio cheated on Kyle, never. Kyle never knew about Lisa's comment to Ken about "never say never" until after filming was over, so for all she knew, the only time Lisa brought up the tabloids was in her kitchen at the beginning of the season. If she was sooooo hurt by comments told to her by Brandi, why take the word of someone that you do not like and that you do not trust over someone that you do like/trust? The only one telling Kyle anything was Brandi or Kim after she talked to Brandi! LOL

• Love 2