Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E01: Guess Who's Coming to the White Party?

• Start Topic

I don't mean this as a slam against Yolanda, but I found Lisa Rina's rendition of the Legend of Yolanda to be more than a bit hyperbolic.  I know the term super model gets thrown around a lot but was she?  I'd think with a name like Yolanda it would stick out in the same way Linda, Cindy, Christie or Naomi still do.  Or even if I said supermodel and I followed with Paulina, or Carol or Kim people might figure it out.

I didn't mind it too much mostly because I assumed it was another "Brandi is an old modeling friend of Cedric's" device that production cooked up to give Lisa R. more of a connection to the circle of ladies. Which is odd, considering she actually does have a history with several of them, no need to inflate their pasts.

• Love 3

I had never noticed that Yo's house is across from the beach on a major road. Looks like you could easily get killed trying to cross the street.

That's the Pacific Coast Highway. I'm not positive, but I think the speed limit there where her house is is 45 mph. And there are stoplights. A lot of them, until you get way out beyond Zuma Beach.

• Love 2

Adrienne is going to wind up looking like that cat woman if she doesn't stop.

http://m8malone.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/catwoman.jpg

Did you catch WWHL?  She already does.  Yikes!

Brandi's blog is up.   Some digs at her last seaon buddy Kyle

"We see Kyle planning her annual White Party, which she claims has become the event of the year in Beverly Hills with everyone trying to get on the guest list. I'm sorry, but its not the Vanity Fair Oscar Party if you have invited your chiropractor. I think she is feeling a little too self important."

I hate Brandi, but this is funny and she's not wrong if Kyle meant it that way.

Like someone said earlier, I don't think that Kyle meant to sound like this was the event of the year for Hollywood all around - obviously not -- but for her sphere, her world of real estate agents, C list stars, commerce gentry and long term residents, I'll bet folks do like to be invited.  It does look like a fun party. 

I think you're right and it just got blown out of proportion by how she expressed it and being repeated a million times.  By "Beverly Hills party" I think she just meant the overblown crap like any of Kennedy's birthday parties, not an industry event (which I would consider a Hollywood party anyway, not Beverly Hills).  

• Love 2

Remember when HBO used to air the same 3 movies all day, every day? That is how I managed to watch Clash of the Titans constantly. I loved Harry Hamlin so much, I was heartsick. So it's weird to see him on RHBH and not really care. I felt a little sorry for him when everyone at the party stopped in front of him to say hi to Lisa R. I was shocked how many people seemed to ignore him. I don't know anything about them as a couple, but they seem cute together so I hope the show doesn't hurt their marriage.

• Love 2

Previously TV -- fun recap and thank you,  but there is such a thing as too much Kim Richards and for me that comes down to more than 2 minutes of Kim a chapter.  Also, great to snark but Hamlin, hate to sound so serious, has been in on way more than one decent tv show.  Decades roll in and out -- he's got a good resume as far as TV goes. Nothing wrong about acknowledging that and then, yeah, snark away.  That said, thanks.  

It's amazing to think that some months ago a lot of folks felt bereft over the loss of TWOP and what it meant to the RHs message board folks -- And look at it now -- Thriving and vital and calling us out when we need to be called out.  Many thanks for providing a home -- Can  you find Brandi a permanent place to perch too?

Season 1 villain in Veronica Mars Aaron Eckles and of course Lisa R was his wife Lyn!

• Love 4

I don't know which is scarier Adrienne or Taylor's face.

I used to ponder the same thing.  But now omg Adrienne has surpassed Taylor in scariness by miles! 

Oh my gosh, Carlton. I must have actually blocked her from my memory. SO glad she's not back.

Can I get an Amen??!  (mostly because it would piss Carlton off that I used a Christian reference and she would likely infer that I was mocking her religion) 

But for real.  I was watching a few re-runs of season 4 before season 5 premiered and I had to change the channel anytime she was on.  I really hated that woman. 

• Love 3

I don't think Kyle meant her party was bigger than an Oscar party or was in anyway a party to celebrate the 45th anniversary of an multimillion dollar investment company.  My guess is it is something as she said, that started out fairly small and now people are anticipating for invites.  Funny Brandi should put it down because I would think there is little danger of Brandi ever being invited again.   My guess is Brandi was in a funk because most likely her ex, JR attended and didn't bring his hairdresser as a plus one.   To me, it is a party for party's sake, no one's wedding, engagement. birthday or anniversary, no celebrating a business or a national holiday just a party with a lot of hoopla and designed to be fun.  For once it was an event that didn't include any fights.  I wonder if Kyle's bathrooms stayed clean smelling?  That seemed to be the straw that broke Carlton's back-Kyle commenting on the poopy smelling bathroom.

• Love 3

I felt a little sorry for [Harry] when everyone at the party stopped in front of him to say hi to Lisa R. I was shocked how many people seemed to ignore him.

I'm surprised because he's currently much more famous than her for his role on "Mad Men". I barely know who she is or ever has been. All I knew was that she was a small-time actress who had ruined her lips.

Also, I loved how she dropped that they were on their way to the "Mad Men" wrap party. Now THAT was the party to be invited to. White Party is definitely third tier.

Edited by RedHawk
  • Love 1

I love that Lisa Rinna is on my favorite HW show. I'll always remember her as Billie Reed on Days Of Our Lives. She brings to the table what I expect from a Beverly Hills HW. I think she'll elevate the show and hopefully get it back to what the show was supposed to be about before Brandi joined the cast. Love her family, love her house, love her lifestyle, love Harry.

Brandi should feel left out, the alienation she feels is of her own doing.

Bravo, please don't recast Brandi or Kim next season. If you must, then please bring them back in a very limited capacity as in Friend Of status. And no, I don't feel bad that the show would be cutting off a good portion of their income.

• Love 7

I didn't mind it too much mostly because I assumed it was another "Brandi is an old modeling friend of Cedric's" device that production cooked up to give Lisa R. more of a connection to the circle of ladies. Which is odd, considering she actually does have a history with several of them, no need to inflate their pasts.

I was thinking maybe it was more like Yolanda showed up at every casting call trying to get her big break and all the other girls were saying, "There's that Yolanda chick again, does she audition for everything, because she's EVERYWHERE!!!"

But I'm a snarky bitch like that.  I was hoping Rinna was hiding sarcasm behind flattery.

Yes, yes, I know, my ticket to Hell is already booked, and they've upgraded it to first class for me.  

• Love 11

I'm not a big fan of Yolanda's, but I thought she was sincere, and gracious, toward the man selling his wares on the corner of her property.  When I lived in Chicago, I came home one very cold, wintry day and found a family inside my garage; my heart went out to them, so I let them stay a few days before finally, not to mention sadly, told them they really couldn't stay much longer.  I believe Yolanda sometimes displays a soft heart, and might do the same...

On another note, I have a friend who recently ate at Pumps.  Lisa, Ken, and decked out Jiggy happened to be there.  Lisa was very nice, but when my friend quipped, "Jiggy's better dressed than I am!", Ken responded, "That's because he's richer than you."  Ugh.  Initially I liked Ken, but as the seasons went on, I began to wonder what kind of person he really is...

Like many here, I do like Lisa, but her inability to admit fault is irksome, and would make a friendship with her difficult for me.

• Love 11
Watching the original cast - is a reminder what has sorely been missing - the opulent Beverly Hills lifestyle - that was suppose to set it apart from the housewife franchise. Instead, we're stuck with low class Brandi Glanville, who really brought this show down when she came on board

She really doesn't fit in at all.  The only way she might is the Eddie/LeAnn connection.  Wonder if she'll keep mentioning them.  Taylor never fit in either.  She always was out of place.  It was even more obvious on WWHL.  Not just cuz she lives in CO now.  She's just sorely out-of-place.

Oh my gosh, Carlton. I must have actually blocked her from my memory. SO glad she's not back

Couldn't give a shit bout that fake lesbian Leather-Face witchy poo.  Have to admit I luved lookin' at her husband.  Him I miss.  

Nobody should get too revved up by Harry.  He's not gonna get too involved here -- by his own choice.  When things get loony, he probably figured this show is not at all his style.  And maybe he's also more than a bit reluctant to tarnish his rep with the nonsense that always ensues.

Funny how nobody mentions Miss Dirty Hair at all.  Guess she's long forgotten.

But I'm a snarky bitch like that.  I was hoping Rinna was hiding sarcasm behind flattery.

I read that too.  I didn't think she was like that, but hmmmm . . . passive aggressive snarking & bitchery?  Well, she been hanging with Kyle for years, so would we expect anything else?

Ken responded, "That's because he's richer than you."  Ugh.  Initially I liked Ken, but as the seasons went on, I began to wonder what kind of person he really is...

That's exactly what I'd expect Ken to say.  He's pretty insufferable.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 2

I'm not a big fan of Yolanda's, but I thought she was sincere, and gracious, toward the man selling his wares on the 

On another note, I have a friend who recently ate at Pumps.  Lisa, Ken, and decked out Jiggy happened to be there.  Lisa was very nice, but when my friend quipped, "Jiggy's better dressed than I am!", Ken responded, "That's because he's richer than you."  Ugh.  Initially I liked Ken, but as the seasons went on, I began to wonder what kind of person he really is...

I guess we can surmise that Ken's on-camera snobbery toward the less affluent certainly isn't just for the show, then. ;-)

• Love 7

Brandi saying that both her & Adrienne said mean things to each other is true but you can't compare what Brandi said about Adrienne's kids. No child should have that blurted on tv. That was the coldest, below the belt comment. If I were Adrienne, I would never forgive her & tell her to move on.

And this is my problem with Brandi.  She says hurtful things - (and there is no excuse for the Adrienne comment)  - and then wonders why no one likes her or says goodbye to her, or wants to be her friend.  I watched a repeat of the reunion yesterday and she was crying because Ken said he did not want to be friends with her anymore. 

Lisa V. should stay miles away from her.

• Love 7

It was nice to see all the girls back together. It really reminded me of the fun vibe of S1. I wonder if Taylor is sad she didn't get an invite back since she said they are back in BH.

Oh, Brandi. You let the show get to your head and had the public turn on you.

Why is Kim still on this show?

Why in the world would Brandi announce on tv that her sons sleep in the same bed with her?  I did hear that correctly, right?

Those poor boys.  But I'm sure they won't be teased about that (sarcasm).

I don't know how big her condo is, but if it's only 1 bedroom (which I doubt) then buy a freaking sleeper sofa for the living room.

She is ridiculous.

• Love 6
Why is Kim still on this show?

I LIKE Kim. I get her goofiness and appreciate it. I'm glad she's sober. But clearly none of the other Ho'wives, even her own sister, appreciate her personality. She really goofed up in previous seasons due to her addictions and she has no interesting story line to keep her a hot item on this show. I don't want to see her fighting with the other women over stupid shit. Unfortunately, Kim seems to need the Bravo paycheck, and if Kyle still has any "pull" with Andy, Kim will keep getting those checks. I wish she had something going on in her life rather than her dog, who has bitten a few people and thus needs to GO. I would like to see her with a fun story line trying to bring the ladies together or having a real friendship connection develop with Yolanda due to both sending a daughter off to college.

• Love 8
Carlton: REALLY, Duke2801?

Stare hard, say it as icily as possible, wear a shit-ton of orange tanner, all while making goo-goo eyes at your young hot nanny who looks like a thin Kate Upton.  Oh & dye your hair shoe-polish black & have a gorgeous hottie hot Italian husband in the background who is inexplicably into you & then ya got it.

• Love 5

He could very easily have made the decision to not sign for this season but being that he did sign I am going to need for him to stop with his constant complains about not wanting to go here or there, stay home if you wish Ken, better yet, tell Bravo that you are done and stop with the complains.

I bet it won't happen, after all the money for the legal fees has to come from somewhere.

Ken has some pretty grand and nasty petty delusions as to his wealth and his appearance on the show helps maintain that facade.  He has been known to go out of his way at the restaurants to smugly treat them as if they are all Olivers asking Sir for more please.  At a charity event at which he and Lisa were guests of a table buyer, he did the same thing.  To a board member of that charity whose husband could buy and sell the Vanderpumps (who are nowhere near as rich as I think most people suspect) with the change he loses in his couch. 

Ken adores being on this show.  What he hates is the fact that more and more he and Lisa have too work at it.  They came out of the first season looking and smelling pretty.  Everyone on the show gravitated towards them and wanted their approval.  Since then not so much.  I think it peeved Ken to no end that Lisa was actually going to have to totter around on her heels (learn to walk in them already or buy shoes you don't look like a duck caught on film two seconds before explosive diarrhea hits) and play nice as hard as she could.  Lisa is a horrible actress and her giggling got shriller and shriller as the night wore at Kyle's party.  I wonder if she was sweating as much a Brandi seemed to be.  Ken's blustering outrage last season in Puerto Rico probably still lingers unless he has simply descended into surly dementia.  I don't think he is that dotty yet.  But like alcohol, age seems to hone some people down to their most basic element and brings out the nasty or the pleasant in much greater concentration.

I think Ken is in for a rude awakening with Lisa R and Eileen coming on.  His precious glossy duck isn't going to be leading the rest of the cast around with these two on board.  Both have rather large fanbases coming in compared to what any of them, even Kim, had going in prior.

• Love 20

Right after the episode aired that showed Brandi's dogs pooping in the house, the owners put it up for sale and told her to move out.

I love the wealth of information I get on this site!

Wow, I used to really enjoy Lisa's sense of humor.  Um, not diggin' it anymore  Just seems shrill & nasty.  Where are the SUR knuckleheads when ya need 'em, eh?

IMO and is getting a tad full of herself. I think her lifestyle may start catching up with her though.

I do luv looking at Mohamed's house.  They could film the whole show there as far as I'm concerned.

His house is crazy awesome.

• Love 3

That's exactly what I'd expect Ken to say.  He's pretty insufferable.

I guess we can surmise that Ken's on-camera snobbery toward the less affluent certainly isn't just for the show, then. ;-)

Yeah, looking back it should have been more obvious to me, but I honestly figured he had to be joking around because who could be that much of an asshat?!

• Love 8

Hey guys, does anyone know what's the best social event of the year in LA? The one everyone vies to attend? I was curious and hoping someone would enlighten me.

I don't know what it is now but it used to be the opening of Lindsey Lohan's legs.

Bazinga.

• Love 1

Okay, um, not proud of knowing this or anything, but Taylor's wedding to the lawyer dude was featured on celeb wedding planner David Tutera's show (don't judge!). Taylor was her usual headcase-y self, nothing new there. But what was a surprise was that at the reception he made a toast and announced that that very day he'd received confirmation that his adoption of Kennedy had gone through. Cue Taylor's waterworks. He did seem to be able to calm her; didn't realize they live in CO since I think the wedding was in Malibu or something.

I haven't watched this one since Season 1, just checked in on various threads and haven't missed it, but I may have to with Rinna and Davidson coming aboard.

• Love 5

The reason for Fatburger being at the White Party year after year is because Kim's daughter was dating - and is now married - to the man whose family owns the franchise.

Where did you hear or read this?

Lisa Rinna and her going back to the inflated lips: http://famousplastic.net/2013/01/04/lisa-rinna-plumps-her-lips-again-after-surgical-reduction-misses-the-mark/

Yolanda can sit her flat ass down and take several seats. Her comments to Lisa about needing her as a friend while she was ill was so damn trifling. Seriously, this heifer has the fucking nerve to act like a whiny child. Apparently, Yolanda has forgotten the comment she made during the Vegas trip when the girls all met up to learn pole-dancing. Yolanda made the comment that she wasn't going to stay too long with the girls because her "best friend" and beloved spouse was going to be in town for one night and he was all the friend she needed and had to fly back home to be with him. Where the fuck was your "best friend" while you were laid up and sick for 8 months or was it 18 months? Yolanda can't keep her lying lies straight.

Yolanda is also a damn snob. There are lots of people who set up shop on that particular parcel of land on the Pacific Coast. I have passed there so many times and have noticed different folks who sell items on the road. Yolanda is a straight-up bitch. I hate her.

Camille and Kyle were both looking great!

• Love 2

I know nothing bout Eileen's personality.  Does anyone?  Is she a jittery nutcase?  A screaming loon?  If she ain't, she better turn dat shit on here.  I'm expecting some cornball with a Frito-Bandito dopey mustache to keep saying to huh, "Oh, my bee-you-TEE-full Ashley" in a totally indeterminable accent.

I remember lusting after her husband Vince Van Patten when I was a little kid.  He still looks pretty good   Wonder how he'll figure in here -- if at all.

The Hamlin/Rinna girls are very cute.  Funny how they look so much alike, but both look nothing like either Lisa or Harry.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs

Yeah, very good sum-up on Brandi. 

"Why is she back again?  She can’t film with her kids, she doesn’t live in a awesome house, and any opportunities for success are thrown away every time she opens her mouth, or she doesn’t make sure her unmentionables and womanly issues are safely tucked away from the camera lenses.  I think she worked better in the friend of category because she has nothing new to offer other then being an annoying pest and a bully."

She serves no purpose on the show anymore.  She doesn't have an impressive house -- or er, any house at all.  She doesn't have a great wardrobe or jewelry.  And they really don't need her there to just fight with everyone or say a shit-ton of mean crap Aviva-style.  She can easily exit & not be missed in the least.  In fact, she takes away from what the show is about.  Bye gurl.

• Love 12
Brandi saying that both her & Adrienne said mean things to each other is true but you can't compare what Brandi said about Adrienne's kids. No child should have that blurted on tv. That was the coldest, below the belt comment. If I were Adrienne, I would never forgive her & tell her to move on.

Was it ever established exactly what Brandi said about Adrienne's children?  I remember the season where everybody kept alluding to something Brandi said, but she never said it on camera.  

I LIKE Kim. I get her goofiness and appreciate it. I'm glad she's sober. But clearly none of the other Ho'wives, even her own sister, appreciate her personality. She really goofed up in previous seasons due to her addictions and she has no interesting story line to keep her a hot item on this show. I don't want to see her fighting with the other women over stupid shit. Unfortunately, Kim seems to need the Bravo paycheck, and if Kyle still has any "pull" with Andy, Kim will keep getting those checks. I wish she had something going on in her life rather than her dog, who has bitten a few people and thus needs to GO. I would like to see her with a fun story line trying to bring the ladies together or having a real friendship connection develop with Yolanda due to both sending a daughter off to college.

The truth is I like Kim too, but her appearance on this show is doing her no favors. I think it may actually be doing her more harm than good. And until recently I was always defending her and giving her the benefit of the doubt. She is clearly still fighting her addictions -- whatever they may be. Appearing on the show puts a lot of pressure on her to look and live the BH lifestyle which she cannot really pull off and I'm sure triggers all kinds of stress that cause her to self-medicate. She can't really have a fun, breezy storyline because at the end of the day, Kim's life is unmanageable and she is in denial and unwilling, at this point, to face her demons and get help. I kept holding out for her, hoping that she was in recovery and would catch the eye of a tv executive that would invite her to appear in small roles or guest appearances as some of the other HW's have done. But Kim can't even make it to Kyle's White Party on time. Yeah, she's goofy Kim with her bizarre and funny TH's, but in all seriousness I hope Bravo significantly cuts down her role next season. She gets decent alimony from her ex Gregg Davis and can still live comfortably, although she may need to live in a different zip code. Watching her attempt to live a clean life when she's clearly not, is not entertaining.

• Love 4

On WWHL when the 3 women had to say something nice about Brandi while passing the boob implant around what did Taylor say about Brandi's tampon?  She did say something about Brandi's tampon!!!!  But they were passing the boob around so fast I couldn't hear her whole sentence.  I know Camille and Adrienne started laughing over the comment.

Was it ever established exactly what Brandi said about Adrienne's children?  I remember the season where everybody kept alluding to something Brandi said, but she never said it on camera.

It's not known specifically what she said, but Brandi alluded to knowing whether Ad gave birth to her children naturally.  Apparently Ad wasn't entirely honest bout that.  And Brandi was supposedly upset about knowing the truth & having to continue to repeat Ad's "lies" about this.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs

Did I hear Brandi right when she said her oldest son was going into junior high and then at the condo she said both of her sons still sleep with her? I'm sorry, but a boy going into Jr. high should not still be sleeping in his mothers bed.

Agreed. And shame on Brandi for broadcasting that. She should seriously be doing something about that if her junior high aged boy is still sleeping with mommy. If other kids caught wind of that he'd be bullied to no end. Kind of makes me wonder about the sleeping arrangements in the Glanville/Cibrian household--do Brandi's endless parade of tricks lie on one side of her, with the sons on the other?

Adrienne is going to wind up looking like that cat woman if she doesn't stop.

http://m8malone.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/catwoman.jpg

She already does. I was terrified when I was first introduced to Adrienne in season 1. I couldn't believe more people weren't discussing how contorted and worked over her face looked back then.

Lisa's hair looks awful this season, between the pink extensions and bad dye job.

I felt almost no nostalgia for days gone by, even with all the original cast members gathered at the white party. Too much bitching and back biting has gone down.

Feel pretty indifferent about Lisa Rinna, but I suspect it won't be wrong until she rubs me the wrong way just like everyone else. Likewise, I think Kim's medicated antics and Brandi's incessant bitching are going to get old real fast.

• Love 1

Yeah, very good sum-up on Brandi. 

"Why is she back again?  She can’t film with her kids, she doesn’t live in a awesome house, and any opportunities for success are thrown away every time she opens her mouth, or she doesn’t make sure her unmentionables and womanly issues are safely tucked away from the camera lenses.  I think she worked better in the friend of category because she has nothing new to offer other then being an annoying pest and a bully."

She serves no purpose on the show anymore.  She doesn't have an impressive house -- or er, any house at all.  She doesn't have a great wardrobe or jewelry.  And they really don't need her there to just fight with everyone or say a shit-ton of mean crap Aviva-style.  She can easily exit & not be missed in the least.  In fact, she takes away from what the show is about.  Bye gurl.

I think this will be Brandi's role:  http://heavy.com/news/2014/11/vincent-van-patten-eileen-davidsons-husband-cheating-betsy-russell-real-housewives/

Apparently Brandi thinks it is relevant to delve into someone's12++ years marriage.  Because Brandi is society's arbiter on all things marriage because hers was such a success.  I also threw in this article for you Scooby because it has a Vince pictorial.  Why doesn't she focus on David Foster's multiple marriages? 

Agreed. And shame on Brandi for broadcasting that. She should seriously be doing something about that if her junior high aged boy is still sleeping with mommy. If other kids caught wind of that he'd be bullied to no end. Kind of makes me wonder about the sleeping arrangements in the Glanville/Cibrian household--do Brandi's endless parade of tricks lie on one side of her, with the sons on the other?

She already does. I was terrified when I was first introduced to Adrienne in season 1. I couldn't believe more people weren't discussing how contorted and worked over her face looked back then.

Lisa's hair looks awful this season, between the pink extensions and bad dye job.

I felt almost no nostalgia for days gone by, even with all the original cast members gathered at the white party. Too much bitching and back biting has gone down.

Feel pretty indifferent about Lisa Rinna, but I suspect it won't be wrong until she rubs me the wrong way just like everyone else. Likewise, I think Kim's medicated antics and Brandi's incessant bitching are going to get old real fast.

It wasn't too long ago Brandi was discussing her son's bedwetting on Twitter.  And of course the dog Buddy peeing on her bed.  Sounds like a place I wouldn't want to sleep.

• Love 1

Was it ever established exactly what Brandi said about Adrienne's children?  I remember the season where everybody kept alluding to something Brandi said, but she never said it on camera.

Brandi revealed that Adrienne had actually used a surrogate to carry her twins, something most people, and apparently the twins themselves, were unaware of. Adrienne confirmed this after the reunion, saying that a Therapist they had consulted recommended that they wait to tell the boys until they were about 10 years old. Those facts have been confirmed. There are other things that have been surmised. Such as the rumor that the Surrogate was a close family friend of Adrienne's and that this person didn't want her family to know she had served as a Surrogate. When Brandi revealed the issue of the surrogacy, I have heard she also revealed the name of the Surrogate, which might have been even more shocking to the group, especially if they knew of this person. Again, this last part is strictly a rumor.

Brandi said she reveled this because she didn't like the fact that Adrienne was lying about it. I have always failed to see how this lie was a burden to Brandi. They have both admitted they were friends, but more social friends than anything else. It is not like Adrienne had written a book on how to quickly shed those extra pounds after birthing twins. As someone else said, Brandi is ridiculous.

• Love 8

Actually, I'm really kinda fascinated with how great Eileen looks.  My mom says she hasn't changed one bit since The Mustache started flinging that "Oh my beautiful Ashley" shit at her 30 years ago.  Once she starts, I don't think anyone's gonna give 2 fucks bout Brandi or V-Pump & her shitty-looking hair or even Kyle.  Dat should make Kyle go nuts -- for sure.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 3

I'm excited to see the ladies back and the new dynamic. Yolanda is my favorite and probably wouldn't watch if she left.

I enjoy Lisa Rinna and her daughters seem down to earth but her husband, Harry Hamlin, I cannot stand! His voice has this condescending, holier than thou tone that goes right through me. Maybe it's his Mad Men character (which is new BTW, not like he was on the entire series). As soon as they got to the white party and said their Hello's he couldn't say fast enough that they had to leave to go to the Mad Men wrap party. Get over yourself.

• Love 1

Regarding Lisa Rinna and her famous lips. I don't know if anybody ever saw the short lived reality show she had featuring her husband and kids several years ago. She was delightful then, always outgoing and sweet. There was a big focus on how unhappy she was with her upper lip after all the years of botched injections and implant. She went to a plastic surgeon and he said something I will never forget: Your upper lip should never be bigger than your lower lip!!   Anyway, he fixed her lip, she had a painful recovery and she looked great when it was all healed. She swore she would never do that to herself again. So what did she obviously go and do? Had that lip enlarged again! Why, Lisa, Whyyyyy? 

I'm disappointed to learn Lisa Rinna caved to the pressures of Hollywood and its standards of beauty *again*, despite knowing the blowfish lips were not a good look on her. Makes me think much less of her since this wasn't her first trip to the rodeo.

Can we talk about Mohammad's "hair" for a minute? My god, why does the man even bother with the pretense of wearing that ridiculous mop on his head? Its occupies a different position on his scalp every time I see him. Surely he must have at least one good friend who'd be kind enough to tell him to put aside the charade as it is clearly doing him no favors.

Regarding the squatter on Yo's land--I don't think she even waited until the camera's stopped rolling to alert the police. My guess is she stealthily shot King David a text alerting him to the intruder on Lemon Lane and had the matter taken care of almost immediately.

• Love 4
but her husband, Harry Hamlin, I cannot stand! His voice has this condescending, holier than thou tone that goes right through me.

Think you're getting the wrong impression of him.  He's mostly very unpretentious & has a rep of being a nice guy.  I've met him.  Was a few years ago at a party & he couldn't have been nicer & more down to earth.  Surprisingly, he's not Hollywood-ish at all.  By that I mean the type who looks around (while in mid-conversation with you) to see who's "better" to talk to.  Very standard thing to do in the LA entertainment industry set.  Oh I'm sure he's well familiar with the prevalent phoniness, but avoids it.  So I'm not surprised he mostly didn't want to take part in the show once he got the inside view of it.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 10
Regarding the squatter on Yo's land--I don't think she even waited until the camera's stopped rolling to alert the police. My guess is she stealthily shot King David a text alerting him to the intruder on Lemon Lane and had the matter taken care of almost immediately.

Lemon Lane! The main drag of the vast King's Landing hilltop estate. Looking at that property from above, I can see why it's quite valuable, but I wouldn't want to live there.

• Love 1
Can we talk about Mohammad's "hair" for a minute? My god, why does the man even bother with the pretense of wearing that ridiculous mop on his head? Its occupies a different position on his scalp every time I see him. Surely he must have at least one good friend who'd be kind enough to tell him to put aside the charade as it is clearly doing him no favors.

I figure he & his hair are around for comic relief.  Bring it on, producers.  Me likey the hair & his house.  Um, spinoff, please?  Mohamed, his hair & his house.  Awesome!  Well, on second thought -- maybe not.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs