Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E01: Guess Who's Coming to the White Party?

• Start Topic

Well, every season it's the same shit for me with Kyle. I start out amazed by her hair & how she's a great mom & her kids seem nice & well-adjusted & her husband is hot & nice & successful & she's got a nice house & a seemingly nice life. Then she starts in with the nasty mean girl shit. And I remember all over again why I hate her nasty mean girl guts.

So let's see what happens with Kyle. Right now I remember none of the crap that happened last season cuz it was probably inconsequential trivial bullshit that I've long ago forgotten, in spite of watching some of the shows from last season with half an eye. So right now I'm startin' from scratch with ya, Kyle. Right now, I'm diggin' your hair & your kids & your husband & your house & your life. Let's see how long it takes for you to fuck that up & drive me to hate you once again.

OK, how weird was Yo's attitude toward the squatter on her land? Ah, no big deal, right? Except that it is a big fuckin' deal. Er, WTF?

So right there with you on Kyle. Every season she starts out looking stunning with beautiful children and a great husband that all adore her and she adores them and I forget why I ever wanted to stab her in the neck. Annnnnnnd then she starts endlessly bitching about her weight (while dropping in that she's a size 4 because she not really fat just BH fat and it's important we all know that), and calling people jelly, and whining about how it's not an attack it's how she feeeeeels, and just generally behaving like an annoying school girl and the hate boiles up again.

Want to place a bet on which of us goes the longest without yelling "oh for the love of! Shut up Kyle!"

• Love 7

Well, every season it's the same shit for me with Kyle.  I start out amazed by her hair & how she's a great mom & her kids seem nice & well-adjusted & her husband is hot & nice & successful & she's got a nice house & a seemingly nice life.  Then she starts in with the nasty mean girl shit.  And I remember all over again why I hate her nasty mean girl guts.  

So let's see what happens with Kyle.  Right now I remember none of the crap that happened last season cuz it was probably inconsequential trivial bullshit that I've long ago forgotten, in spite of watching some of the shows from last season with half an eye.  So right now I'm startin' from scratch with ya, Kyle.  Right now, I'm diggin' your hair & your kids & your husband & your house & your life.  Let's see how long it takes for you to fuck that up & drive me to hate you once again.

OK, how weird was Yo's attitude toward the squatter on her land?  Ah, no big deal, right?  Except that it is a big fuckin' deal.  Er, WTF?

That scene was so weird to me. That couldn't have been the first time.
  • Love 4

My zen, my yoga, "my acid trip" is staring at Harry King's wife, basically, Lisa's lips. 

She's so rebellious.  Unless I see a joint hanging out of her mouth or her eating a 'special' chocolate bar, she bugs me already.  What's up with the strange hole in those plumped lips?  Is that where the straw goes for blended food nutrition?

I thought Kyle looked great. 

Edited by Lablover27
  • Love 3

I'm sure Yolanda called the cops on that man as soon as the Bravo cameras left.

I was wondering what the game plan would be with Yolanda, Kyle and Brandi. I see their talking points are they're very forgiving and since Lisa won't apologize for her sins they'll move on. They are such selfless Saints I'm in awe of them. Except why do you want to be a friends with a selfish manipulative monster like Lisa in the first place? 

I love that Brandi always wants to cast herself as the victim. She's surrounded by women that she's attacked or belittled at one time or another and she just can't understand how she's an outsider. The fact that she referenced Game Night was hilarious in her desperation. Adrienne doesn't like me because I revealed personal details about her children! She's 78! What a bitch! Does she think we have amnesia? Not only did Lisa manage to manipulate Brandi, she's now manipulated the entire cast to freeze her out. Lmao. I can't take it.

I'm glad that Lisa Rinna is on and having her family on camera. I'm open minded and can't wait for her to call Kim out on her bullshit.

I'm not buying Taylor's "happiness" after her behavior on Couples Therapy. Sorry Tay Tay. Go back to Colorado.

• Love 16

I don't know/think Mauricio is/was lying about his age, but I will say being viewed as 38 instead of in your 40s probably is more of an asset than a detriment in LA real estate. There's a reason why so many failed actors in Hollywood end up becoming realtors!

I stand by my original comment, I don't think that people with $20 million+ homes to sell would be more inclined to choose a younger realtor, perhaps they would not discriminate, but I do not see why they would have more confidence in a 35 year old selling their $20+ million home than a 45 year old.

The reason failed actors go into real estate has little to do with real estate favoring younger people and more to do with the options a failed actor, who probably eschewed higher education in order to pursue acting, has when he or she decides to give up on Hollywood.

Edited by quinn
  • Love 3

I was wondering what the game plan would be with Yolanda, Kyle and Brandi. I see their talking points are they're very forgiving and since Lisa won't apologize for her sins they'll move on. They are such selfless Saints I'm in awe of them. Except why do you want to be a friends with a selfish manipulative monster like Lisa in the first place? 

I love that Brandi always wants to cast herself as the victim. She's surrounded by women that she's attacked or belittled at one time or another and she just can't understand how she's an outsider. The fact that she referenced Game Night was hilarious in her desperation. Adrienne doesn't like me because I revealed personal details about her children! She's 78! What a bitch! Does she think we have amnesia? Not only did Lisa manage to manipulate Brandi, she's now manipulated the entire cast to freeze her out. Lmao. I can't take it.

I'm glad that Lisa Rinna is on and having her family on camera. I'm open minded and can't wait for her to call Kim out on her bullshit.

I'm not buying Taylor's "happiness" after her behavior on Couples Therapy. Sorry Tay Tay. Go back to Colorado.

I couldn't help but laugh at Brandi both times she mentioned the other Ho-wives being 72. Bitch, please. Brandi might see herself as young compared to some but she's no spring chicken.

• Love 5

Wonder how pleased the Busch family is with Jacob/Jason(?) dating Adrienne. What about an heir to the Busch fortune? I'm sure Adrienne's done having children... I couldn't look at her on WWH tonight. So much work done!

Camille struck as being very happy.

Taylor? Meh

As someone who has lived in St. Louis for 37 years (4 years away for college) the Busch family has some not stellar people. The beloved Gussie passed away probably 15 years ago and the older ones did try to be old money- philanthropist, stiff upper lip etc, but there have been a few of the "younger" ones including Auggie the IV who have had wrecks, messy divorces, drug problems, messy child custody cases and deaths of young women from drug overdoses in their homes. Ms. Maloof and believe me it hurts to say this, might be more refined than some of the Busch family (or very, very similar).

I really didn't watch last season and don't know about this one as well. I hate to say this but this franchise has the oldest cast members. Watching people in their 30s, 40s and 50s act like 12 year old girls is not amusing anymore. Bitchiness and being cut throat is one thing but these women are not amusing, witty or bright. After Tampon gate I can not look at Brandi. She is the definition of mean girl white trash.

• Love 7

My favorite part of the episode was the flashbacks.

Least favorite was way too much Brandi whining throughout the party.  They should have just left it at one or two complaints and the digs about seventy-somethings.

What is going on with Lisa's dress and that bedazzled, roadkill embellishment on her dress?  SMH once again at one of her sartorial choices.

http://www.bravotv.com/media/imagecache/max648width/images/photo/2014/11/real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-season-5-white-party-13.jpg

Edited by quinn
  • Love 5

Camille and e-cig smoking whatshername had a twitter war?  I wanna see it :)  ETA:  Allison....that's it.  Hot dang I missed it.  My psychic abilities told me to not waste my time. 

Don't get mad at me but Adrienne has that just got fucked me in the morning hair then forgot a camera would catch the back of her - um - head.  {sorry}

Edited by Lablover27
  • Love 8

I stand by my original comment, I don't think that people with $20 million+ homes to sell would be more inclined to choose a younger realtor, perhaps they would not discriminate, but I do not see why they would have more confidence in a 35 year old selling their $20+ million home than a 45 year old.

The reason failed actors go into real estate has little to do with real estate favoring younger people and more to do with the options a failed actor, who probably eschewed higher education in order to pursue acting, has when he or she decides to give up on Hollywood.

Well, considering I live in Hollywood and know plenty of people who work in LA real estate I'm going to disagree with you there. It's a very competitive market, and perpetuating a sexier image, yes even as a realtor, is part and parcel of selling the coolness of the properties you're trying to move. Again, I'm not saying Mauricio is lying (because I really don't know), I'm just saying yes, being 38 is absolutely going to be more of a plus than a minus. Youth and beauty are currency even in LA real estate. And besides, there's a marked difference between saying you're in your late 30s than early 20s. It's not as Mauricio would suddenly seem like a newborn babe ill-equipped to handle the finer points of contracts and negotiations. But I digress...

So agree to disagree then.

Well, every season it's the same shit for me with Kyle.  I start out amazed by her hair & how she's a great mom & her kids seem nice & well-adjusted & her husband is hot & nice & successful & she's got a nice house & a seemingly nice life.  Then she starts in with the nasty mean girl shit.  And I remember all over again why I hate her nasty mean girl guts.  

So let's see what happens with Kyle.  Right now I remember none of the crap that happened last season cuz it was probably inconsequential trivial bullshit that I've long ago forgotten, in spite of watching some of the shows from last season with half an eye.  So right now I'm startin' from scratch with ya, Kyle.  Right now, I'm diggin' your hair & your kids & your husband & your house & your life.  Let's see how long it takes for you to fuck that up & drive me to hate you once again.

OK, how weird was Yo's attitude toward the squatter on her land?  Ah, no big deal, right?  Except that it is a big fuckin' deal.  Er, WTF?

Regarding the squatters.  Yolanda...hello...you could have brought bundles of lemons down to the squatters and made a 80/20 bargain!   She probably could come get them to pick them off the tree before they rot.  The lemons, not the squatters.

• Love 5

Just want to point out, Lisa and Harry had a reality series on a few yrs back, 

• Love 1
I still don't understand Brandi's starring role on this show.  Her storyline is always the same and it isn't at all interesting.

She's the desperate never-going-to-really-make it part of the Beverly Hills story.  I think that was Taylor's role initially, too.  I wish they'd cast someone else in the role, though, because I don't really know how to move forward with her.  Not after all the Twitter nonsense and, y'know, Puerto Rico.  

Lisa made two bush jokes in one episode.  It reminded me how apt the Hulu show was in their parody of her.  She's a little one note.  I'm hoping we can get past it and I can enjoy the season without all the awkwardness, y'know, when she makes an un-clever double entendre.  I don't have to love her, but I'd like to enjoy her as I did in the past.  

Overall...I wish they'd have waited until RHOA was less interesting before premiering, because it was a bit of a let down in comparison.  I'm hoping that something shifts quickly so we can move forward in our viewer/tv show relationship.  

Although I did love all the vows to embrace the future in a premiere banking on nostalgia for entertainment value.  That was pretty awesome.  It felt a bit like a season ending party- all forced and contrived- and not a proper launch.

Edited by phoenix780
  • Love 6

Well, considering I live in Hollywood and know plenty of people who work in LA real estate I'm going to disagree with you there. It's a very competitive market, and perpetuating a sexier image, yes even as a realtor, is part and parcel of selling the coolness of the properties you're trying to move. Again, I'm not saying Mauricio is lying (because I really don't know), I'm just saying yes, being 38 is absolutely going to be more of a plus than a minus. Youth and beauty are currency even in LA real estate. And besides, there's a marked difference between saying you're in your late 30s than early 20s. It's not as Mauricio would suddenly seem like a newborn babe ill-equipped to handle the finer points of contracts and negotiations. But I digress...

So agree to disagree then.

Both of my comments referred to the high end real estate niche. If I am looking to buy or sell a $500K home, or whatever the typical home price is in that area, and there is a huge pool of realtors to choose from, yeah the young, good-looking ones have an advantage, as they do in many other vocations. Edited by quinn
  • Love 4

I wonder if we're going to see Kingsley attack anyone this season.  He's bitten 5 people and one of those people are suing Kim.  http://www.tmz.com/2014/11/07/kim-richards-dog-bite-pictures-photos-pit-bull-attack-lawsuit/   There are pictures of the bite wound here, you get a warning before you  continue in case seeing a tendon in a hand isn't your thing.

If you notice, Kim says the same thing "the people who got bitten were aware that the dog has bitten". She's basically blaming the bitee for being bitten instead of blaming herself.  It's not even the dog's fault but Kim's fault for having a dog t hat she can't control.  She supposedly has sent it for training again, which does no good if you don't go with the dog and learn at the same time the dogs does. 

http://www.realitytea.com/2014/11/10/kim-richards-sued-dog-kingsley-attacked-5-people-including-family-friend/  She's also blaming the woman who is suing her by saying that the woman has previously sold stories to the tabloids about her and therefore her story of how the dog attacked her is suspect.

Kim can't accept that the biting incidents are 100% her fault.  She knows she has a dog that bites and every time the dog bites another person she's at fault but refuses to accept that.

• Love 15

I swore I would not watch this...but here I am. <drinks>

A few random thoughts:

Lisa looked nice in her THs; I liked her in the green. It was so much more flattering than bright pink.  I think it's appalling to dye her dog though.

Brandi...is just lost. And yeah, I don't even know how old her kids are but I'm pretty sure they should not be sharing a bed with their mom. Can you imagine Brandi's bed? Dirty sheets,  sex toys, tacky lingerie and dog poop. Yuck.

Kim most defintiely seems medicated. I'm really hoping we don't see much of her this season.

Camille looked healthy and pretty. I usually think her style is on point but I didn't like her purse at the White Party.

Adrienne is still as tacky as ever. Have not missed her; not thrilled to see her back.

And lastly, why is Taylor the Grifter back on my tv?!

I also feel swindled that the show is not actually an hour and a half and it was just an intro to WWHL I  On the other hand, Andy's dog is adorable and makes him (slightly) more likeable.

• Love 7

What is going on with Lisa's dress and that bedazzled, roadkill embellishment on her dress?  SMH once again at one of her sartorial choices.

Lisa has a noticeable belly pooch that she's always trying to camouflage.  With all of her money, you would think she'd have had liposuction to get rid of it by now.

Exactly!  She acted an entitled ass on that show.  I can't believe she showed up on this show pretending to be all bliss and happiness.  smdh

• Love 5

I cannot stand Adrienne, but I'm trying to soothe my annoyance by remembering that at least that nightmare Carlton is gone.  I think what bothers me most about Adrienne, besides her grating voice, is that she never has anything to say that is funny, clever, witty or just worth hearing for any reason.  I don't see any personality there beyond her general snooty bitchiness.

I am sort of enjoying that this whole season is so obviously all about the paycheck for Brandi.  She doesn't want to have to mix in with these woman who rightfully can't stand the sight of her skanky ass anymore, but she has no choice because she needs cash so desperately, so she is forced to squirm like a cockroach under a shoe when surrounded by the people she would otherwise just avoid if it were up to her.  Doesn't she say she's planning to purchase every home she leases, and then never does?  She's full of shit no matter what she's talking about.  And sorry, but moving your children around constantly because you suck at adult life IS hard on them, even if you try to convince yourself that it doesn't matter where you live as long as your kids sleep in bed with you at night.  WTF?  So unhealthy.  And even worse, it's most likely because those poor boys don't even have beds of their own.  She tries to laugh off their lives being a hot mess as just fine because, love and togetherness and cuddles!  But those kids need their own spaces and should be sleeping on their own, not having to pile up on their disaster of a mother every night.  GROSS.

So glad to see Camille doing well and being her usual superfab Season 2+ self.

Still in love with Kyle's house and hair.

Yolanda was a lot nicer to that squatter than I would have been in that situation.  When she said it was her property, he just laid there saying, "No, I didn't know it was yours", but didn't make even a false move like he was planning to get up and leave.  And when she was kind enough to wish him well, he just said yeah, instead of thank you.  He knew the property belonged to SOMEONE, because it certainly didn't belong to him, so acting like he wasn't planning on going anywhere even though he just got busted trespassing (and probably selling without a permit) pissed me off. 

I swear, when Yolanda mentioned in a blink-and-you'll-miss-it moment that she has a son, I wondered why I never knew that before.  Have we ever seen her son on this show?  I can only remember ever hearing about and seeing her daughters. 

• Love 5

I loved that they started with the white party. Their plastic surgery is just shocking at times, especially when they do flash-backs.  I don't get why they do that to themselves, but I guess they like how it looks.

I thought Kyle looked great. Hope this will be a more positive season (I might be a little Pollyanna in that wish- lol)

• Love 2

I swear, when Yolanda mentioned in a blink-and-you'll-miss-it moment that she has a son, I wondered why I never knew that before. Have we ever seen her son on this show? I can only remember ever hearing about and seeing her daughters

I remember he was in one of her first scenes way back. He seemed quiet in front of the camera.

Brandi is this black cloud of negativity. Everyone's getting along and there she goes, complaining, holing herself up in the bathroom, and starting with the sitdowns. Felt shut out by the originals catching up? Then go chat with Yolanda or something.

I did smile at them bringing up the insecure comment from the first season. That does seem so small and innocent compared to all the drama that came after.

Edited by Luciano
  • Love 9

To be fair to Lisa Rinna, I don't think she can look at the distorted parts of her face either.

She's been pretty candid about acknowledging how horribly wrong experimenting with her lips has gone. Her self-effacement about it is something I find rather commendable.

Lisa Rinna had some silicone removed from her lips and it looked so much better.  Then she had it put back in and it looks like... that.

He's not marrying her.  They're just dating.  And they clearly don't have to worry she's gonna get pregnant.  I thought I heard something bout Ad, that she was worth much much less than thought -- so maybe she is trolling to marry someone rich.  Who knows?

Maybe Adrienne wants to date someone without the expectations of marriage and without expectations that she'll support him.

Here's hoping we don't see too much of Brandi this year.

• Love 1

I was so distracted by everyone's faces this episode. Kyle and Camille were on the subtler end of the scale, with Adrienne being the worst.  I was actually vicariously embarrassed for her.  STOP IT!  Maybe they can look younger with all that crap in their faces (which is debatable), but trying to act like you're still in your 20's when you're over 40 is just so pathetic.  

Edited by Mooncake76
  • Love 3

Here's a quickie interview with Mauricio-

http://www.forbes.com/sites/davidhochman/2013/07/30/californias-real-estate-king-and-real-beverly-hills-househusband-mauricio-umansky-shares-his-success-secrets/

I used to dismiss Mo (er, not Mohamed) as some slickster whose success came around cuz he was lucky enough to get a job from (& be supported by) his wife's sister's super rich husband.  I was wrong to do that.  Mo might be kinda slick.  But there's no denying he certainly knows his way 'round the high-end real estate market there.  He is really on top of his game.  My hunch is whether anyone would think he's 38 or 43 is irrelevant.  Kinda doubt it has anything to do with how he's perceived as a broker.  He seems to be the broker to go to if ya wanna buy or sell a joint for 10 mil+.

I just thought the error in his age was strange & wondered whether it was him fudging it (Carole Radziwell-style) or someone else's error.  Guess it doesn't matter.

I still see Mo only getting minimally involved in the bullshit petty fights his wife seems to luv oh-so-much.

Um btw, is anyone missing the fake lesbian witchy Leather-Face or the phony-smiling Miss Dirty Hair?  I know I ain't.  Good riddance to both.  Hello, Eileen!

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 5

Every time I see Adrienne I think of self tanner. Sorry I just do

Me too!  When she was on Kyle's pale blue chair talking to Brandi, my brain was screaming, "Don't lean back, Adrienne!"

After all the talk about it, I want a video of the Mad Men wrap party.

• Love 7

Both of my comments referred to the high end real estate niche. Yeah if I am looking to buy or sell a $500K home, or whatever the typical home price is in that area, and there is a huge pool of realtors to choose from, yeah the young, good-looking ones have an advantage, as they pretty much do in many other vocations.

Nah, I was also referring to high-end real estate. Mauricio's agency is predicated on promoting an air of hipness (mileage may vary on what constitutes hip), as evidenced by the very name itself, The Agency. They might be dealing with the likes of Sotheby's, but one could argue they're attempting to be the younger, cooler competitor to it. So he's not going to generate a less impressive clientele, not even in multimillion dollar real estate, if people think he's under 40 vs. over it. Like I said, if anything, it helps him rather than hurts him. There's plenty of big-money homebuyers in the LA area who would want to do business with a "hip" real estate firm. It's like reverse snob appeal.

• Love 2

I use to think Mo's hair is embarrassing.  Then I think about Bruce Jenner and I say "Never mind, he looks fine and happy!"

ETA:  I always think of Adrienne's self tanner too!  I have a fit over Lab's rolling tumbleweeds of hair down the hallway could you imagine me seeing Adrienne sitting on my formal couch.  "Um, don't mind this towel, I wouldn't want Lab's hair to get all over your fake ta, I mean 21 Forever dress."

Edited by Lablover27
  • Love 4

Re: Mohamed's hair.  I wonder how he achieves that affect.  No matter how much he twisted and turned to stay in the shot (even to the point it looked like he was just going to shove Kyle aside), that helmet didn't even sway.

I don't mean this as a slam against Yolanda, but I found Lisa Rina's rendition of the Legend of Yolanda to be more than a bit hyperbolic.  I know the term super model gets thrown around a lot but was she?  I'd think with a name like Yolanda it would stick out in the same way Linda, Cindy, Christie or Naomi still do.  Or even if I said supermodel and I followed with Paulina, or Carol or Kim people might figure it out.

And how much of an 'it girl" could she be and what roles was she going for against Rinna?  She couldn't have been much a threat if she kept showing up and never getting the roles.  no matter how awesome of a beauty she was.

Looking back again at the grouping at Kyle's party that had Brandi in such a snit, Lisa seemed to be trying way too hard to show what a fun and fabulous time she was having standing next to Kyle, Taylor, Camille, Adrienne and then Kim.  Her voice was a bit manic and way too giddily forced.  Reminds me of those scenes from some of the old Real World seasons when the cast would go out together for the first time and just try so damn hard to show what party monsters they were and how much fun they were. 

Brandi's dress was way too tight.  When your ass bunches like a roll of Pillsbury that just hit the counter's edge.  Nope.  It wasn't working any more than Brandi trying to retcon her situation with Adrienne in particular and all the others.  Yeah when you spread the shit, it gets beneath your nails.  And don't try to then write it that everyone is at fault and should either ignore the open midden you created or help you clean it up.

Edited by heebiejeebie
  • Love 4

I was happiest to see Brandi again.  She looks like she's stopped doing drastic fillers, which is good.  I was surprised not to be unhappy to see Adrienne and Taylor, but I'm also happy that neither is really returning.

Kyle lost me so quickly, as soon as she had to brag about how much her party means to the people of Beverly Hills.  As if.

I thought Harry Hamlin looked really good, but Lisa Rinna didn't look as plasticky as she has in the past. And their home is now my favorite HW house.  I want to live there!  However, I do think their girls seemed a bit stuck-up, but that could be shyness with the new reality show crew.  I don't know, were they included in the previous reality shows with the Hamlins?  

I giggled when Yolanda begged David for "one note" and then he kept playing and playing and playing … STOP ALREADY. 

No, no, Ms. Vanderpump is not going to get away with a non-apology "I'm the victim, bloody hell" this season.  She's gotta suck it up … one hopes.

• Love 6

My son just started using 3/4 word phrases and it is life for me. I know how much some parents yearn to hear their child's voice, it really can be heart breaking.

imjagain - my nephew was speech delayed until he was 5.  He said only a few words and pointed a lot, but despite that was a pretty happy kid.  Now (30 years later) he's an attorney, and we can't get him to shut up!  I wish you the best with your little one….

• Love 20

She's been pretty candid about acknowledging how horribly wrong experimenting with her lips has gone. Her self-effacement about it is something I find rather commendable.

I actually found her to be the most likeable of all of them (so far).  I never watched Days, did see her on Celebrity Apprentice, and liked her on that.  Seems down to earth.

Other thoughts:

If Kyle told us one more time how "everyone" wants to come to her white party, I was going to throw something at the tv.   Kyle, you're not A-List, not even B.

Kim seemed a little off in her talking head, but I'll give her a pass, as I think she only had one (talking head).

Where was Eileen Davidson? Really surprised that the white party was mandatory for all of them.

Good to see Camille again - she looked great, almost didn't recognize her.  Taylor seems happy. Good for her.

Lisa, who I usually  like, did nothing for me this episode.  Just blah.

Brandi's biggest problem is Brandi.  Walking around, poor me, no one likes me - I'm not in the clique, I can't walk over there, mean girls, blah blah blah. I don't care, and if that is going to be a recurring theme this season, count me not interested.  At all. Perhaps if Brandi would go easy on the liquor and learn to keep her mouth shut, she'd be more liked. Kids don't have "filters".  Adults do.

• Love 4

My mother tuned in to see Eileen Davidson, so I was disappointed for her. I hope she'll watch again next week, but she wasn't impressed. We were glad she couldn't reach her friend last night (another Davidson fan) since we would have been embarrassed she sat through the show without any pay off.

I thought Yolanda and Adrienne looked terrible. Adrienne's work is very bad. Does anyone know if her ex-husband was doing her plastic surgery before? I always thought the work was bad, and they looked a little too much alike, but this new surgeon has ruined her face.

Yolanda just looks worn out and acts as if she's trying too hard to be fun and happy and grounded. After finally watching her first episodes on the show in season three (last week's marathon), I can understand why so many disliked her. She's kind of awful.

Still dislike Kyle.

The link to Kim's dog's victim is disgusting. Kim should be sued and not allowed to own a dog ever again. She's ridiculous.

• Love 3

My mother tuned in to see Eileen Davidson, so I was disappointed for her. I hope she'll watch again next week, but she wasn't impressed. We were glad she couldn't reach her friend last night (another Davidson fan) since we would have been embarrassed she sat through the show without any pay off.

I thought Yolanda and Adrienne looked terrible. Adrienne's work is very bad. Does anyone know if her ex-husband was doing her plastic surgery before? I always thought the work was bad, and they looked a little too much alike, but this new surgeon has ruined her face.

Yolanda just looks worn out and acts as if she's trying too hard to be fun and happy and grounded. After finally watching her first episodes on the show in season three (last week's marathon), I can understand why so many disliked her. She's kind of awful.

Still dislike Kyle.

The link to Kim's dog's victim is disgusting. Kim should be sued and not allowed to own a dog ever again. She's ridiculous.

Both Adrienne and Paul has said, in past seasons, that Paul has not done any of her PS. She needs to stop before she can't open her eyes! lol

• Love 3

I didn't know the season started last night so I missed the first 30 minutes of the show.  I found Adrienne more painful to look at than usual thanks to too much Botox, or whatever she's using.  Was Eileen Davidson ever shown?  I watched Y&R during my college days and always liked her.

Oh, to have heard Harry Hamlin talk in depth about the 'Mad Men' wrap party.  He's brilliant on that show.

• Love 3

Brandi's "It is so cliquish and I feel left out.  Not cool." was rich after all the Dream Team BS last season and how she treated Joyce in Palm Springs.  I hope this is her last season and they don't show her that much. 

Excellent point!

• Love 2

Ack, too many howives this year! TWO Lisas! Adrienne is back...sort of. Camille and Taylor hovering around! Help!

Not too terribly much to say about this episode - just catching up on everybody, who's made up with whom, etc. 

I have to say, all these women can be exhausting with their constant alliance swapping. It's worse than high school. I have a hard time keeping up with who's friends with whom, who has made up, who is on the outs, who are real friends and who are frenemies. They have all done hurtful, catty, immature, ridiculous things. But Brandi....Brandi is just vile, IMO. From her rape comments to parading all her dirt (and tampon strings) out for everyone to see, when she has young kids whose classmates (and parents) will likely see - she's just deplorable. So, pathetically, it gives me a bit of pleasure to see where she's at this year. She tried the whole "take Lisa down" thing, but this year it seems like everyone is trying to make nice with Lisa, and she's just kind of standing there awkwardly, like - "Oh shit".

A caller on WWHL asked Adrienne if she thinks Brandi would have tried to chat with her if she wasn't on the outs with Lisa, and I have to say I think no. I think that has a lot to do with her reaching out. She's trying to do damage control. 

Two new cast members - we didn't see any of Eileen last night did we? (Besides the season preview) I'm not real familiar with her, but I know Lisa Rinna. Mostly from CA, where I really enjoyed her. So far she seems like a fun, friendly, hardworking gal. I liked when she said she rarely says "no". Good for her. But, my Lord her lips are distracting. 

Adrienne seriously looks like she is morphing into a cat. How can she think that shit looks good? Is the Busch heir drunk the entire time?

• Love 1
Every time I see Adrienne I think of self tanner. Sorry I just do

Me too!  When she was on Kyle's pale blue chair talking to Brandi, my brain was screaming, "Don't lean back, Adrienne!"

It was so funny, because Brandi even said she better not sit in that chair again. So she sat in the same one, only on the opposite side!

• Love 1

Lisa is dead to me after surreptitiously outing Kim's son as the child who had the psychotic episode. Dead. And her just not understanding why these women have a problem with her is so tiring. She is never wrong. And it doesn't help that she has Ken behind her telling her she's the "perfect woman". He wouldn't have let her have lunch with Kyle? Because she had been so wronged by her, presumably. Puh-lease

I am shocked Andy allowed Adrienne to come back. He seemed PISSED at her when she refused to do the reunion her last year.

• Love 20

Looking back again at the grouping at Kyle's party that had Brandi in such a snit, Lisa seemed to be trying way too hard to show what a fun and fabulous time she was having standing next to Kyle, Taylor, Camille, Adrienne and then Kim.  Her voice was a bit manic and way too giddily forced.  Reminds me of those scenes from some of the old Real World seasons when the cast would go out together for the first time and just try so damn hard to show what party monsters they were and how much fun they were.

I was surprised that Lisa was happy to see Adrienne.  I was more annoyed by Taylor and Camille's gushing.  Happy to see Camille though.  

A caller on WWHL asked Adrienne if she thinks Brandi would have tried to chat with her if she wasn't on the outs with Lisa, and I have to say I think no. I think that has a lot to do with her reaching out. She's trying to do damage control.

I think the same question could be asked of Lisa.  

I hope Brandi moves on from whining about Lisa. Lisa has no intention of being Brandi's friend again. Ever.  Brandi is of no utility to Lisa anymore.  Lisa will make up with Yolanda and Kyle.  Kyle who she has been friends with for years, who never has her back, who never defended her(!), who hurt her "deeply."  Kyle who will be on this show forevah!  Kyle's husband is a power-realtor in BH and California.  Brandi is nothing.  Lisa loses nothing by cutting off Brandi.  Just do it and be done with it.  I don't want a season of those two trying to make up.  It's over.  Just be cordial co-workers.

Adrienne looked horrible on WWHL.  She joked about never being on Botched.  She should go on.  Paul actually is a talented surgeon.

Taylor's face looked clumpy on WWHL.  She looked heavier than I have ever seen her.  Maybe she is pregnant.

• Love 3

I loved Ken's comment about "missing out on a Fatburger." Lol.  And then having Fatburger at the party.  So there were people from The Agency there and Million Dollar Listing L.A.  Do you think this was a Bravo only event or was it still Mauricio's birthday party with "real" people there?  

• Love 2

Well, this kick-off episode was fairly boring.  It seems to me that all of the women look a lot older.  It's not botox.  It's that dang filler they shoot into themselves.  Brandi's face was swollen up like a pumpkin.  She has a rockin' body, but she's looking hard.   So, we see Lisa being called out for not admitting blame.  We heard that ad nauseum last season.  I'm done with that.   And poor Brandi the eternal victim.  The only thing I'm looking forward is to really see her be frozen out and she can take Yolanda (the self-proclaimed voice of reason) with her.  I really hope Brandi turns on her.  THAT would be entertaining.  Harry and Lisa are both so thin!  I'm thinking egg white omelet for breakfast, salad no dressing for lunch, grilled fish and vegetables for dinner.  Fascinating, but I sure couldn't and don't do that. Lisa is still my fave.  Probably always will be as long as she has that house and that closet.     

• Love 3

I loved Ken's comment about "missing out on a Fatburger." Lol.  And then having Fatburger at the party.  So there were people from The Agency there and Million Dollar Listing L.A.  Do you think this was a Bravo only event or was it still Mauricio's birthday party with "real" people there?

My guess is Bravo cross-promotional event (surprised the staff of SUR wasn't there) with extras from Central Casting to fill in the background. As there were no blurred faces. And Bravo most likely paid for it all.

• Love 4