Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E17: Reunion Part 2

• Start Topic

Victoria Gotti basically blowing off the Rino/Santa rumor.  her new show is far more important.  I have no idea what she is talking about with her familial compound/divisions/community space.  Sounds like her son has a house next door and the other two sons have their own rooms.   http://www.wendyshow.com/2014/11/10/victoria-gotti-teresa-joe-giudice/#.VGEz-8LTkqQ

And here is her mansion:  http://www.priceypads.com/victoria-gottis-neglected-mansion/

Edited by zoeysmom

So where do the Gotti boys live? In the dilapidated, should probably be condemned stable? Maybe the empty moldy swimming pool and/or hot tub? Too funny. There seems to be only one other structure (the house), which doesn't look big enough for entire separate "wings".

I'd like to make fun of her more, but it's on four acres in Old Westbury (really can't get any tonier in LI - it's no Towaco) so it could be worth the $2.5M in land value alone. But I think they have pretty stringent lot coverage rules, so a developer probably couldn't buy it and put up 8 houses for example.

• Love 1

Really? Do you have an address - I'm curious since I know the area (not from Old Westbury BTW). Maybe that explains the asking price.

So the reunion finale is tomorrow? Oh joy. Then can we never have to see any of them again? I guess the jury's (hehe) still's out on that.

• Love 1

Well I just answered my own question. Her address is 6 Birch Hill Ct (thanks Zillow) in Old Westbury and it does appear to be on the LIE, but pretty much in the heart of Old Westbury. But there is a pool house (good luck using the pool) so I concur one of the boys probably lives there.

I am so sick of Andy asking the questions of the arrest..........but they are being paid so - dance, monkey dance.

Jim is just disgusting.  I treat all women like equals.  I can hear him say this as he punches Amber.

The twin wearing the white dress sure seems to like her breasts.  Maybe they are so new she isn't over them yet.  To be fair, who hasn't admired their own when the fully came in?

• Love 4

So the reunion finale is tomorrow? Oh joy. Then can we never have to see any of them again? I guess the jury's (hehe) still's out on that.

My guide shows part 2 of 3 for 9pm tomorrow. So, my DVR was set to skip it. Just thought I'd mention it in case someone else has the same thing happen.

• Love 1

I guess because I live so close I continue to miss what the big deal is about the pictures. I grew up going to Seaside for vacation every year. I watched Jersey Shore almost religiously for a while. I despise all of those people on that show yet one day, while down the shore, sitting across the bar from one of the guys, we went along with the rest of the crowd and took a pic with him. Big deal. If I had run into Snookie at the next bar I probably woulda took one with her too. It's just the point that they're on a show you watch, and then the next day they're in your mall. It's fun and stupid. Who cares. Bobby isn't hiding it so obviously he had fun meeting them. Or maybe he wanted to he the next car dealer the Gorgas featured as part of their story. Maybe he's a shrewd business man. Or maybe he just wants to be on tv.

Wasn't it admitted by tiny Jim that at the very start they didn't even know which show amber was accepted to because she had auditioned for 3 of them? Now that's a famewhore IMO.

I am also from Jersey, and continue to not find Bobby's pictures with the 'Wives to be such a peculiar phenomenon. The Ciasullis are part of roughly the same social plane as the Manzos, Lauritas, etc. - wealthy entrepreneurs who live in the North Jersey nouveau riche/new construction belt of Franklin Lakes/North Caldwell/Montville/Kinnelon/Northern Wayne (these areas are not contiguous but are rather similar in character) and who spend most of their leisure lives  in North Jersey at the same restaurants, lounges, clubs, boutiques, luxury department stores, etc.. This is in opposition to the wealthy social set in older areas to the east and south (in communities like Summit, Montclair, Chatham, Westfield, Englewood Cliffs, etc. closer in to New York and Mendham, Bernardsville, Bedminster, etc. further out), whose money tends to be corporate or professional and whose social lives center more on New York. Colts' Neck is sort of a Central Jersey Franklin Lakes or Montville, although the highest end there is way higher (there's a property listed there for $11 million there, as opposed to about a $5 million dollar cap, with a few exceptions for Montville/Franklin Lakes.) These are all vast geographical-social generalizations, but it's to point out that the Ciasullis are basically part of the same Jersey social set as the families featured on the show. I'm certainly not part of that set, economically or otherwise, but even I have two connections to the RHONJ cast, in addition to having patronized some of the restaurants, stores, etc. shown on the show: my best friend's mom is/was Gia Giudice's dance teacher in Morristown and my hairdresser's ex-girlfriend's sister is a promoter for the Giudices and Manzos. Jersey is a surprisingly small place.

Edited by vrocotamy
  • Love 7

The judge absolutely asks you if you understand, even in a divorce proceeding when s/he is ready to sign the final papers.  I speak from experience.

And I might have written it before (I know I have certainly thought it before!), Ambuh needs to shut the hell up about her cancer.  I miraculously survived three different cancers in four years (and I am speaking about big time chemotherapy and radiation type cancers, like cervical, lymphoma and leukemia, not suspicious looking skin cells that were frozen or cut out.....as a matter of fact, it has been almost exactly three years since my successful bone marrow transplant!  Go me!).  I do not want to be defined by them.  Yes, she should be happy and relieved that she has lived to tell about it, but so have thousands of other people.  She isn't that special.  There, I said it.

And something tells me (another miraculous survivor--and I mean miracle) you never played yours up for sympathy. You go, girl! Sorry but that is the one reason I can't hate Kathy--she never uses her daughter's medical issues (I hope that pretty girl is 100% OK now) as fodder for this show.

• Love 6

According to Hollywood lore, actor Forrest Tucker was Uncle Milty's  competition  for also being well endowed.

I remember reading one or the other would say  when asked how big it was when  hard, paraphrasing..."I don't know, I always pass out before it is!"

To turn these images positive, Jon Hamm (deliciously handsome Don Draper of "Mad Men") is today's "Uncle Miltie" in the package department ...so gals, your dreams are safe again :)

• Love 1

To turn these images positive, Jon Hamm (deliciously handsome Don Draper of "Mad Men") is today's "Uncle Miltie" in the package department ...so gals, your dreams are safe again :)

The "Hammaconda".  LOL

Topic?  Jim's a little weiner.

My guide shows part 2 of 3 for 9pm tomorrow. So, my DVR was set to skip it. Just thought I'd mention it in case someone else has the same thing happen.

My Tivo is showing a repeat airing of Reunion Part 2 at 9pm on Tuesday, 11/11. It seems to be a (nationwide?) glitch in Tribune media's programming guide data.

I think subsequent RH takes a fair amount of conniving to get on.  I think the twins were easy to cast because of Rino's restaurants, Amber because of knowing Melissa and her willingness to talk crap about her. 

I will say I do think they have played down Bobby's wealth.   Maybe because they don't want to promote the car dealerships? There seem to be Honda, Toyota and Lexus dealerships within the group.   Here is an article six months before he was "cast" and over a year before filming: http://www.livinginmedia.com/article/driven_to_excellence_bobby_ciasulli.html  So in one form or another Bobby has been drawing attention to himself.  I notice there is no fire-fighter gear or murals in his home.  He must have added it in 2013.

From the article:  "Bobby worked with  Tirondola Custom Homes to help make his vision a reality. The paint work and finishes were artfully applied by Pat’s Painting, using a  color design Bobby selected himself."   

Lol.  Um, so......he picked out a paint swatch then.    I want this guy to write my annual performance review.

I think they should all get dictionaries for Christmas.

Lord knows they need them!

But but but, the pesky thing about the dictionary is you gotta know how to spell a word to look it up.  Now whatuhwegonnado?

I am the anti-Theresa I always prepare for the worst possible case scenario. She makes my head hurt. And really how come we all knew she would do prison time but she didn't?

We aren't delusional andplusalso, we, you know, can read. 

After listening to Jim wannabe attorney at the Reunion-I found this story on Bobby's Facebook page.  Love Jim's neck ware. http://stoopidhousewives.com/2014/11/07/lawsuit-jim-at-it-again-bravotv-andy-rhonj/

Jim trying to fudge a court order to the police-this  may be added to list of reasons why the bar examiners don't want Jim to be a member of the Bar.

I don't know what the rest of it looks like but the document shown in that screenshot wasn't fudged, it was redacted.  It's legal to submit.

So where do the Gotti boys live? In the dilapidated, should probably be condemned stable? Maybe the empty moldy swimming pool and/or hot tub? Too funny. There seems to be only one other structure (the house), which doesn't look big enough for entire separate "wings".

I'd like to make fun of her more, but it's on four acres in Old Westbury (really can't get any tonier in LI - it's no Towaco) so it could be worth the $2.5M in land value alone. But I think they have pretty stringent lot coverage rules, so a developer probably couldn't buy it and put up 8 houses for example.

gimmepizza said what I was going to.  For some weird reason I was watching a Growing Up Gotti marathon this weekend and the house was being shown.   The people being shown the house were like what is that noise?  Then the camera pans around and I mean her property line ends here and thehighwaystartsrightthere, it's crazy.  Her back yard buttresses the LIE.  She was saying her father helped her with the plans and the building of the property and all I could think was sounds about right.  You've got a horse stable on an unfenced property next to an expressway.   What does she even do that she can afford the taxes on that place.  Oh p.s. Victoria, enough with the extensions, they're from the land before time and about 25 too years late on you.   I don't get it, she actually has great hair.     Sorry, little OT there.

The "Hammaconda".  LOL

Topic?  Jim's a little weiner.

I hate you.  LMAO!!!

• Love 1

But but but, the pesky thing about the dictionary is you gotta know how to spell a word to look it up.  Now whatuhwegonnado?

That's funny and so sad..........maybe they need to start with a children's dictionary.

I just saw a piece on the Examiner saying that Teresa got $50k for the WWHL interview with Bravo payable to her lawyer.

http://www.examiner.com/article/joe-and-teresa-giudice-how-much-did-rhonj-stars-get-for-andy-cohen-interview

Geez!  $50k here and $50k there..........before you know it, they'll only be $12 million in debt!  

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 1

And something tells me (another miraculous survivor--and I mean miracle) you never played yours up for sympathy. You go, girl! Sorry but that is the one reason I can't hate Kathy--she never uses her daughter's medical issues (I hope that pretty girl is 100% OK now) as fodder for this show.

I would love, love, love to know if Teresa reached out at all to Kathy when Victoria's brain tumor came back (and when did this happen??  I totally missed this...) I doubt Teresa actually went to the hospital to visit Victoria, even though Victoria went to the hospital to see Teresa's dad, but I would love to know the scoop.  Anyone? 

From the article:  "Bobby worked with  Tirondola Custom Homes to help make his vision a reality. The paint work and finishes were artfully applied by Pat’s Painting, using a  color design Bobby selected himself."   

Lol.  Um, so......he picked out a paint swatch then.    I want this guy to write my annual performance review.

I, too wondered about that and when I saw the photos thought perhaps he should not be bragging about it.

We aren't delusional andplusalso, we, you know, can read. 

I don't know what the rest of it looks like but the document shown in that screenshot wasn't fudged, it was redacted.  It's legal to submit.

The police determined what Jim submitted was an application not an order,  the hearing on the matter was until the following day and yep Jim lost.  What I thought made it funny ha-ha, is Jim thought he could fudge the truth by presenting an application to the cops and they caught his deception. 

gimmepizza said what I was going to.  For some weird reason I was watching a Growing Up Gotti marathon this weekend and the house was being shown.   The people being shown the house were like what is that noise?  Then the camera pans around and I mean her property line ends here and thehighwaystartsrightthere, it's crazy.  Her back yard buttresses the LIE.  She was saying her father helped her with the plans and the building of the property and all I could think was sounds about right.  You've got a horse stable on an unfenced property next to an expressway.   What does she even do that she can afford the taxes on that place.  Oh p.s. Victoria, enough with the extensions, they're from the land before time and about 25 too years late on you.   I don't get it, she actually has great hair.     Sorry, little OT there.

I hate you.  LMAO!!!

Victoria Gotti basically blowing off the Rino/Santa rumor.  her new show is far more important.  I have no idea what she is talking about with her familial compound/divisions/community space.  Sounds like her son has a house next door and the other two sons have their own rooms.   http://www.wendyshow...e/#.VGEz-8LTkqQ

And here is her mansion:  http://www.priceypad...lected-mansion/

Is VG going through some financial problems?  It looks like she can not afford to maintain the exterior or grounds of her estate.  Why the heck do this people not downsize when it is obvious they can not afford the lifestyle they are fronting?  As someone said earlier...she might be able to get a pretty penny for the land, but maybe not if it really comes up on the LIE.

Hey maybe the twins will do a crossover to her show and drive over there to confront her like they wanted to do to Amber.

I think the twins are of the mind they never want to meet her or say her name.  I still astounds me that Gotti could so carelessly reek havoc on a family.  I don't buy that it was a buzz-I think Gotti needed an excuse to get her dreary show rolling again.

ETA:  Gotti's woeful special did not even make the ratings last night.  That has to smart.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 1

I can't stand Jim, but oddly he doesn't "bother" me like he does most people. Yes, he's a complete douche, but he doesn't try to pretend not to be. If anything, he is pretty open about his douchery.  Bobby, OTOH, totally annoys me. I have never bought the fake relationship with one of  the annoying twins. There is zero chemistry, although he did seem to have a real interest in Joe Gorga. I suspect everything Jim has said about Bobby is true and I also suspect he may not have told all he knows.

I am totally fed up with Joe and Teresa. I cannot stand watching that bitch act so fricken put out and when she walked off part one of the reunion because her aunt dared to make a true statement, I knew,  beyond any doubt that she has learned absolutely nothing from this. It is still someone elses fault. I hate both twins but whichever one (because I cant be bothered to tell them apart) said "clink clink" gets at least my kudos for that. Now they can really all go away forever.      

Edited by chlban
  • Love 5

CHLBAN SAID:

I am totally fed up with Joe and Teresa. I cannot stand watching that bitch act so fricken put out and when she walked off part one of the reunion because her aunt dared to make a true statement, I knew,  beyond any doubt that she has learned absolutely nothing from this. It is still someone elses fault. I hate both twins but whichever one (because I cant be bothered to tell them apart) said "clink clink" gets at least my kudos for that. Now they can really all go away forever.    

THIS!!!!! Tre STILL thinks? this legal situation just happened to her. Like it could randomly happen to just anyone.

Still hate "I'm the tallest" Jimmy Boy tho!

Edited by FairyDusted