Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

I might be remembering wrong but didn't ciaria already know that was the cabin Ben had chabby in?

also not sure why hope keeps blaming marlena all she could have done was contested his release and if anyone should be biased it should be marlena.After all he killed will even if he turned up alive later.

• Love 9
9 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Both Hope and Rafe need to start to act like professionals. Yes, they are dealing with a serial killer, former or otherwise. Yes, he can easily kill again. They have nothing on him to hold him at the station much longer. Once the fire was explained by some other issue with the cabin - wood stove defect/age, generator issue, they can't arrest him. It is unlikely that starry-eyed Ciara who has found her official bad boy will press any charges against him. She was not kidnapped, not held against her will, nothing.

Ben, if you wish to redeem yourself, you will need to do so over a number of years. Meds, therapy, etc.

A bit silly that Ari still hates her mom. She's four or so? Throwing the doll was stupid.

Gabi doesn't need yet another problem - medical or otherwise.

Will and Sonny, someone is going to find the rug. Or someone did find it and let Leo loose. And he will be coming for revenge and there had better be some Titan money or whatever money, because you may have to do the deed again.

Sick of holier than thou Rafe and Hope. You've killed people too!

irl, it would be a good thing for bens redemption to do some volunteer, etc type work. mental health advocate. i'd love to see this happen on days but i doubt it. i like ben (when he is on his meds) i think a ciara and ben pairing would be interesting . if for noting but it will chafe hope's ass!  also, has kristen always looked so orange? 

• Love 4
(edited)
12 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

A bit silly that Ari still hates her mom. She's four or so? Throwing the doll was stupid.

Kids, at that age, love their parents, their parents can do no wrong.  They don't hold grudges. I find it to be hard to believe.  Arianna was not left with strangers, she had her two daddies and so much family around on her. She has the Bradys, the Hortons, the Hernandez and the Kiriakis.  Her reaction would have been more believable, if she was with strangers and had no idea where her loved ones were and was in a traumatic situation. 

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

What does Eve see in Brady?! 

I have firmly believed for years now that Brady must lay down some serious pipe in the bedroom to make all of these women decide he's worth more than 5 minutes of their time (though with Theresa, there's also the father of my child angle). There's nothing else about him that is worth putting up with his man-child verbally abusive BS. Yea, he's attractive, his family has money, and he has a great body but his personality is absolute trash plus it comes with a side of Victor overseeing from the balcony like a cruel version of Statler & Waldorf.

So my fanwank is that Brady has got unbelievable bedroom skills. That can make some women overlook other flaws. 

• Love 12

I really liked the classic soapiness of that last Ben/Ciara/Hope scene - the disapproving parent, the good girl believing the bad boy despite his past, etc.  I mean, it's kinda extreme that the "bad boy" is a former serial killer, but still, very soapy. 

I also like how miserable this is making Hope, her sour face when Ciara expressed her belief in Ben was hilariously everything.

• Love 11
3 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

What does Eve see in Brady?! They both suck and deserve each other tbh.

I figured maybe she just wanted Brady because he had been with Teresa. 

I have no idea how these two fell in love with each other as I wasn't watching when they first got together. But I know something isn't clicking right when I see these two together. I actually think Eve worked better with JJ, even though he was her daughter's ex-boyfriend. Pretty much everyone gets more annoying when they're stuck with Brady. Except for maybe Nicole. But that's only because it's Nicole. 

• Love 7
(edited)

Poor Gabi.  Can't really blame her for what you know she's about to do with those results.

I also thought it was a nice touch Gabi asked Kayla about Joey.

Theresa's shirt...no.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, Chick2Chic said:

I have firmly believed for years now that Brady must lay down some serious pipe in the bedroom to make all of these women decide he's worth more than 5 minutes of their time (though with Theresa, there's also the father of my child angle). There's nothing else about him that is worth putting up with his man-child verbally abusive BS. Yea, he's attractive, his family has money, and he has a great body but his personality is absolute trash plus it comes with a side of Victor overseeing from the balcony like a cruel version of Statler & Waldorf.

So my fanwank is that Brady has got unbelievable bedroom skills. That can make some women overlook other flaws. 

I think that you are on to something.  At least with Kyle Lowder's Brady, you can see his redemption/transformation and understand how Chloe and Nicole could fall in love with him and Chloe marry him.

• Love 4
46 minutes ago, JBC344 said:
5 hours ago, Chick2Chic said:

I think that you are on to something.  At least with Kyle Lowder's Brady, you can see his redemption/transformation and understand how Chloe and Nicole could fall in love with him and Chloe marry him.

Or Kristen. She was turned away from her obsession with John and switched it to Brady.

• Love 1

Does now working for Titan mean Chad can dress down and grow a scruffy beard?

Yay, Theresa complaining about Kim and Shane not coming to see her is all of us.

Any scene between Jen Lilley and Casey Moss is just gold.

Jesus, Eve is the biggest hater in this entire case.  What is her problem?  Go spend your time dealing with Ben, okay?

Those donuts are going to be stale by the time they get to JJ.

Victor set them up.  Piece of shit.

I was rooting for Gabi on Twitter and got criticized for rooting for somebody who's so mean to poor, ill Abigail.

• Love 12
43 minutes ago, Silver Raven said:

Does now working for Titan mean Chad can dress down and grow a scruffy beard?

Yay, Theresa complaining about Kim and Shane not coming to see her is all of us.

Any scene between Jen Lilley and Casey Moss is just gold.

Jesus, Eve is the biggest hater in this entire case.  What is her problem?  Go spend your time dealing with Ben, okay?

Those donuts are going to be stale by the time they get to JJ.

Victor set them up.  Piece of shit.

I was rooting for Gabi on Twitter and got criticized for rooting for somebody who's so mean to poor, ill Abigail.

I'm rooting for Gabi too so sick of st.abby I mean  I'm sorry if someone framed me for murder and I spent more time in prison got beat almost died and now might not be able to have kids.I sure as hell wouldn't give a dam n if abby was mentally ill.

• Love 10
54 minutes ago, Silver Raven said:

Oh geez.

So often on soaps, one character gunning after another is because of something contrived/insignificant or over a man so I like that they laid some real, legitimate groundwork for Gabi to have this grudge.  And it's not like she went seeking the paternity test to mess with it, but it showing up at that particular moment, right after she got the bad news from Kayla?  Again, who could blame her, it's human.

• Love 13

Of course Victor sets Theresa and by extension, JJ, by having drugs planted in his apartment.  So in that fetid swamp he calls a heart, it's just fine that she lose custody and JJ lose his job, the job he worked to get after realizing being a cop wasn't for him after the Theo incident.  He's just an awful, awful man.

Maggie sticking with him after all the crap he's pulled is a major roadblock for me giving a rats ass about her.  

I'm not too thrilled by any of the current storylines but I won't miss a day that Casey Moss is on, he's just so good and getting better with each scene.

Poor, ill Abby my ass.  She's been getting away with murder for more years than I can count and always, always getting treated like she's made out of spun silk.  MM has made her more tolerable than I'd ever expected but she's STILL the center of the Salem universe and apparently just fine with it.

Go on, Gabi, show her that's not so.  

• Love 14

Go Gabi, Theresa and JJ.  I have no idea where these SLs are going, but I really want these three to ruin just about everyone else in Salem.

Rafe's actions with Ben are another example of why the Salem PD are no better than the criminals they can't keep behind bars.

If only Sami would return for a visit, and her and Kate could help Gabi and Theresa plot revenge.  That would be fun.

• Love 14

Since Paige died I always felt bad for Eve.  Now?  Oh no you didn't.  You did NOT set up your sister and ex-bailjait-lover with a drugs bust!  I'm so very very pissed at her.  Victor is a POS.  And holier-than-thou-Maggie needs to get a faceful of truthbombs.  

Hmmmm... I'm a little fired up.

I was so PROUD of Theresa.  And JJ was the perfect friend and advisor for her.  He new to not put her in a corner and she would eventually do the right thing.  And talk about character growth!  There she is, recognizing that the issue is loneliness.  Her CORE issue is loneliness.  *hugs Theresa* All I can hope is that this scheme backfires on Eve.  Because if it doesn't then Theresa loses the baby and JJ is in trouble - again.  Oy, I can just hear Jennifer now.  Neither JJ nor Theresa deserve this, not remotely.  I need this fixed.

Ah Gabi.  They are so setting you up for an evil turn.  I'm not happy about that.  

Chad punkin', get your butt to work.  Watching stock prices and having a nooner with your wife (in her childhood bedroom because you are weirdly still living with your mother-in-law) is not how you make Titan whole.  Clearly they are holding off on getting Chad & Abigail a new location to live. Because the new CEO for Titan had better have recieved some upfront cash.  They need to get their own little brownstone.  But it seems like they are limited on sets.  Yeesh.

Abigail honey, this is not going to work out well.  The baby is only going to get bigger.  Waiting, especially now that Chad said he WANTS A BABY --- well, that's not going to work out either. 

• Love 7

So Victor thinks it's a good idea to plant drugs at a former cop's home? It wouldn't look suspicious? I would also call up Child Services about the dude who showed up. Can't imagine he'd be snooping in the cupboards and planting stuff. Ask for his badge number or ID number/business card/work number to verify this. I would also think there would be a scheduled visit. JJ can certainly call up Eli and have him check this out.

Gabi, the fault is on who assaulted you in the jail as well as the improper medical care that you received. And the big bad are both Stefan and dear sweet l'il Abigail.  If I had the opportunity, I certainly would snoop in the results.

Chad, how nice that you want another baby. Abs has a secret and it's going to get bigger and bigger.  Why are you still living with Jennifer? Were all your DiMera bank accounts frozen/locked? You can't afford a suite at the Salem Inn? Or live at Eli's rooming house? Didn't EJ own some apartments overlooking Horton Square? The bedroom was quite old lady like - I'm not in to that kind of wallpaper.

At least Theresa admitted her big issue of loneliness. Too bad that her sister messed things up for her. Geez, Eve, if you want Brady that bad, Theresa should be grateful that she doesn't have to spend time with him.

• Love 3

One thing I hate is Abigail still hasn’t really owned up to what her alter did to Gabi and why.   She’s keeps saying she’d never hurt Gabi but immediately after Andre’s murder she choose a persona that implicated Gabi and then she and Stefan took steps to ensure Gabi would be found gulity.   Yet Abigail still won’t acknowledge her subconcious resentment towards Gabi and why her alter was so willing to ruin Gabi’s life.  I get the show gave Abigail the mental illness get out of jail card and so she’s not supposed to be responsible for her actions but the alters’ choices make it clear that Abigail has unresolved issues with Chad and Gabi about their romantic history that Abigail is continuing to ignore.  Abigail committed a murder, framed her best friend, and cheated on her husband and yet Gabi’s the one who got punished.  I hate that Abigail got all this support from people in town and that Gabi doesn’t have a single person whose 100% on her side acknowledging how horribly Abigail has treated Gabi.  Gabi needs a snarky friend who will give Abigail the side eye and not drink the “poor little Abigail” koolaide. 

I hate the way they’ve piled so much suffering on Gabi just so that they have her turn into a villian probably to try to make Abigail and Stefan seem sympathetic.   Then everyone will turn on Gabi and we’ll have to see Julie saying “I told you so” about how horrible she thinks Gabi is.   The quick forgiveness and understanding for her misdeeds Abigail got will not be offered to Gabi and Gabi will just be the bad guy who hurt poor little Abgail.  At this point, I really don’t care what Gabi does to Abigail and Stefan.  I’m on Gabi’s side because the story is weighted too much in Abigail’s favor, and I’m so annoyed by that.   No matter what Gabi does she’s going to get crapped on, and she isn’t allowed to win.  I just want Gabi to have a happy moment.  I want her to reconcile with her daughter.   I want her to have a great love story where the guy doesn’t treat her as a consolation prize or cheat on her.  Her best friend ruined her life, won’t acknowledge why, and got away with it.  Yet the writers want Gabi to turn into the bad guy.  I just can’t with that.   Gabi can do whatever horrible thing she wants to Abigail and Stefan, and I will cheer Gabi on.  

• Love 20
43 minutes ago, Luckylyn said:

I hate that Abigail got all this support from people in town and that Gabi doesn’t have a single person whose 100% on her side acknowledging how horribly Abigail has treated Gabi.  Gabi needs a snarky friend who will give Abigail the side eye and not drink the “poor little Abigail” koolaide. 

Sami. She would be on Gabi's side 100% and even praise her for whatever she does with those dna tests.

• Love 17
24 minutes ago, nilyank said:

Sami. She would be on Gabi's side 100% and even praise her for whatever she does with those dna tests.

This is just one of the reasons I want Sami back.  I'll take hell bent on revenge Sami over any of these self-righteous judgmental hypocrites any day.

• Love 12
2 hours ago, nilyank said:

I miss Sami so much. I left Days when she did and I only started watching again this past November after I found out she was back, along with Chandler Massey. I didn't realize she just shows up once in awhile for short stints. That's hardly satisfying. And now I have my soap habit back and I'm stuck with it, lol.

2 hours ago, Luckylyn said:

Gabi needs a snarky friend who will give Abigail the side eye and not drink the “poor little Abigail” koolaide. 

She absolutely does! Whatever happened to Ann Milbauer? Her hatred of Jennifer and Jennifer's spawn was a beautiful thing. She would be all over helping Gabi change that paternity test.

• Love 10
3 hours ago, Harmony233 said:

Abby always having to be the victim of someone even the ones she wronged end up becoming the villians and it's ridclous.

I am not sure if TPTB are oblivious to this problem or if they honestly think this is good writing in showcasing Abby as a young heroine. 

It's perplexing. I am already not a fan of Abby so it's even more frustrating when she's written on the show to never be at fault even when she consciously makes bad decisions. Like she couldn't be called out about cheating on Ben with no shame or remorse instead of breaking up with him - can someone please remind me why Abby was unable to break up with Ben to be with Chad instead of cheating? - because then it was about him having a breakdown as well as killing. (Interesting the difference in treatment to Ben and Abby re: their respective murderous breakdowns) No one even batted an eye that Thomas turned out to be Chad's even with that impossible timeline cause it was all about evil Ben. YAWN. 

I think aside from Sami that Jack has been the only one to call Abby out on her behavior and that was way back when she was trying to screw married man Austin and had drugged him.   

• Love 4
(edited)

Why is Eve so hell-bent on seeing the worst in Teresa? Did Teresa do anything to her?  

I think I'm only watching this show for Chad's face at this point.

Edited by bantering
  • Love 3
35 minutes ago, bantering said:

Why is Eve so hell-bent on seeing the worst in Teresa? Did Teresa do anything to her?  

I think I'm only watching this show for Chad's face at this point.

She's always blamed Theresa for breaking up her mommy and daddy.

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, Silver Raven said:

She's always blamed Theresa for breaking up her mommy and daddy.

How could Theresa break them up? Weren't  Kim and Shane already together when they Theresa? Eve was never around when Shane was with her mother.

• Love 3
20 minutes ago, nilyank said:

How could Theresa break them up? Weren't  Kim and Shane already together when they Theresa? Eve was never around when Shane was with her mother.

Being logical is not Eve's strong point.

• Love 6

Oh JJ.  You are too good.  This is not going to end well.

Theresa... I FEEL your righteous indignation.  And Brady is an ass not to suspect something is up.

Eve... enjoy the flames of Hell.  You will be there with Victor.

BTW... shut up Brady.

Justin... it's a good thing this is a civil proceeding, because you have pertinent information and if this were a criminal case, that would be awareness of evidence tampering -- can't you be disbarred for that?

Judge - You take care of my girl now, she's a victim.

Gabi... what did you DO?

Abigail, why do you trust her?

Chad, thank you for FINALLY reaching out to Gabi.  Too little too late, she's already done something I suspect.

Stefan - can you not see that Kate has sex hair right now?  You just dragged her out of bed from a good tumble.  You have poor observation skills.

Kate - How I wish you would open the door and show Chad that Stefan is harrassing you.  Of course that would let Stefan know Chad already knows... that's not good.

I find myself engaged in this storyline.  

• Love 5
35 minutes ago, nilyank said:

Kim and Shane divorced, when she was pregnant with Theresa. Theresa was believed to be Cal's. Shane dated Kayla. Kim and Shane had two children who were  believed to not have been fathered by Shane. The show wanted to kill off Theresa, but, Patsy,  who was pregnant, in real life, refused to play it. She had already played a stillborn birth, pregnant with her first child. So, she refused to do it, a second time.

• Love 4

"I'm just a drunken hallucination."  weird.

Hey, Justin, you're an operative of the court.  Even if you're Brady's lawyer, you're not Victor or Eve's, you are obligated under ethics rules to let the judge know what you know.

JJ, no, you're going to lose your medic certification.

• Love 8
(edited)

I loved how CB played Gabi's faux concern today.  "Oh, Abi, I was just gonna call you, have you opened those life-ruining I mean important paternity results yet?  Can I drink your tears once you do I mean get you a soda?".  Heh.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 17
(edited)
1 hour ago, Silver Raven said:

"I'm just a drunken hallucination."  weird.

Hey, Justin, you're an operative of the court.  Even if you're Brady's lawyer, you're not Victor or Eve's, you are obligated under ethics rules to let the judge know what you know.

JJ, no, you're going to lose your medic certification.

As he should. Guess JJ never thought of it ruining his life.  But since he is Abigail's brother he might not have to pay because she never does.

Edited by bobcat1946
  • Love 2

Ooooh, Eve! Get ready for that traitorous whore speech coming your way in a few weeks. I CANNOT wait! I hope that her meddling screws Brady so hard in the end. 

JJ is such a stand up little hottie, right now. 

So, does Gabi give a damn that this obvious paternity switcheroo is going to hurt Chad? I get that she has every reason to want some payback with Stefan and Abby, but Chad? It's dirty. I guess he'll turn to her with all the angst sure to come.  If the writers could pull it off, it would be smart to head that direction, having her scheme with Stefan to come between Chad and Abby, while she and Stefan develop a growing attraction. It's too bad Stefan screwed a mentally ill woman, 'cause I don't think I can get far enough past that to enjoy it, not that these writers could pull that kinda stuff off anyway. 

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, bobcat1946 said:

So sick of the writers and their worship of Abigail.

It's annoying and it's not like abby hasn't done terrible things before she was mentally ill.Chasing after Austin and telling him that they slept together or sleeping and chasing EJ when he was with Sami and acting so shocked that Sami would be pissed and out for blood.Even when she makes bad choices she's patted on the head.Abby faked her death everyone welcomes her with open arms.Thersea is a sex traffic victim she's the most evil bitch ever.

• Love 11
59 minutes ago, bobcat1946 said:

As he should. Guess JJ never thought of it ruining his life.  But since he is Abigail's brother he might not have to pay because she never does.

JJ is not a Princess Horton. He always ends up paying. Before he turned his life around, he was treated like the family screw-up. And unlike Abby, I actually feel that he regrets his bad choices in life.

• Love 8
(edited)
49 minutes ago, Rowan said:

So, does Gabi give a damn that this obvious paternity switcheroo is going to hurt Chad? I get that she has every reason to want some payback with Stefan and Abby, but Chad? It's dirty. I guess he'll turn to her with all the angst sure to come.  If the writers could pull it off, it would be smart to head that direction, having her scheme with Stefan to come between Chad and Abby, while she and Stefan develop a growing attraction. It's too bad Stefan screwed a mentally ill woman, 'cause I don't think I can get far enough past that to enjoy it, not that these writers could pull that kinda stuff off anyway. 

Not only is he even more responsible for what happened than Abigail, he fell in love with/raped a projection of Gabi so I really need her to stay away from him romantically/sexually.  Maybe she can bounce back to JJ once Theresa's gone and, the day her schemes come out, she should announce she's pregnant with JJ's baby. ;)

As for hurting Chad, eh lol.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 5
51 minutes ago, Rowan said:

So, does Gabi give a damn that this obvious paternity switcheroo is going to hurt Chad? I get that she has every reason to want some payback with Stefan and Abby, but Chad? It's dirty. I guess he'll turn to her with all the angst sure to come.  

On a separate note, Chad could have avoided all this if he told Abby (or allow of Abby's family/worshipers) about her alter sleeping with Stefan. Maybe Abby would have chosen to taken the morning after pill to prevent any possible mishaps.

• Love 9
12 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Not only is he even more responsible for what happened than Abigail, he fell in love with/raped a projection of Gabi so I really need her to stay away from him romantically/sexually.  Maybe she can bounce back to JJ once Theresa's gone and, the day her schemes come out, she should announce she's pregnant with JJ's baby. ;)

As for hurting Chad, eh lol.

Like Chad has never hurt her.  After chasing after Gabi on that island he broke her heart

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, bobcat1946 said:

Like Chad has never hurt her.  After chasing after Gabi on that island he broke her heart

But she's proven she's capable of shady business herself when it comes to Chad. I don't really hold it against her though. She was young and stupid. 

As far as him breaking her heart, everybody in Salem saw that coming. She did, too. She wanted to play house anyway.  I felt sorry for her for a minute, but I'm over it.

I go back and forth on how I feel about Gabi. The thing is for me, I didn't like how things went down with JJ, and it's kinda colored my view of her character ever since. I know JJ cheated. It was wrong, regardless of the "I was blackout blasted and devastated about the "death" of my sister" excuse, but he fessed up and begged forgiveness. She "forgave" him, but not really. She already had the hots for Chad and was pretty needlessly bitchy to JJ when she ended it with him, but then she turns around and is wonderful to him when he needed someone the most.   So, I'm torn about how I feel about her at times. 

I know Abby never truly pays for her messed up stuff and everybody in town absolves her for the most part, but since Gabi perpetrated the fake stalking, I don't feel she's been written as purposely shady, they always try to keep her character sympathetic, even when she messes up. So, to bring this home, finally, Chad has never done anything devious to hurt her, and I think it's shady as hell to do this.

• Love 3
35 minutes ago, Rowan said:

I go back and forth on how I feel about Gabi. The thing is for me, I didn't like how things went down with JJ, and it's kinda colored my view of her character ever since. I know JJ cheated. It was wrong, regardless of the "I was blackout blasted and devastated about the "death" of my sister" excuse, but he fessed up and begged forgiveness. She "forgave" him, but not really. She already had the hots for Chad and was pretty needlessly bitchy to JJ when she ended it with him, but then she turns around and is wonderful to him when he needed someone the most.   So, I'm torn about how I feel about her at times. 

I think for Gabi, it's difficult for her to get over the man she loved betraying her.

She loved Will but he was not honest with himself or her about who he really was.

She loved Nick but he became obsessive over her and was using her daughter as a weapon against Will and Sonny.

She loved JJ, but he slept with Lani and kept it secret for a bit.

She loved Chad but at the end of the day, he chose Abby.

She was involved with Eli (and in no way do I think that she loved him) and he slept with Lani and tried to forgive him but asked him to tell her the truth about the baby. He lied again and that was it for them.

However, badly things turned out with these men, she ended still maintaining a close friendship with all of them. The exception being Nick and  that was because he tried to rape her and blackmail her into a relationship

• Love 9
41 minutes ago, nilyank said:

I think for Gabi, it's difficult for her to get over the man she loved betraying her.

She loved Will but he was not honest with himself or her about who he really was.

She loved Nick but he became obsessive over her and was using her daughter as a weapon against Will and Sonny.

She loved JJ, but he slept with Lani and kept it secret for a bit.

She loved Chad but at the end of the day, he chose Abby.

She was involved with Eli (and in no way do I think that she loved him) and he slept with Lani and tried to forgive him but asked him to tell her the truth about the baby. He lied again and that was it for them.

However, badly things turned out with these men, she ended still maintaining a close friendship with all of them. The exception being Nick and  that was because he tried to rape her and blackmail her into a relationship

This is all true, and it goes right along with what I'm saying. So, far even though she's faked a stalking that spiraled out of control leading to some deaths, lied about Ari's paternity, killed Nick, and was a meanie-pants to JJ, I still felt she was sympathetic, and, most of the time, I still  rooted for her, although I didn't want Chad to end up with her, I'm an admitted MM/BF Chad and Abby fan. Hell, until Theresa and showed back up, I was begging for JJ/Gabi 2.0 . If she actually switched those results, then this is the first time she will truly be the bad guy. 

• Love 1

As an officer of the court, Justin should be informing the judge about the information he received from Eve. Heck, Eve should grow up and let the court know that *she* arranged for the drugs to be planted. Out of fear of Brady losing custody - before he and Theresa amicably agreed to shared custody. JJ should not be the stand up guy who takes the fall for this crap. Eve eventually will be caught and have to 'splain to JJ and Brady and the court why she arranged for the 'child services' guy to arrange to find drugs that he probably planted.

I agree with the previous poster who mentioned that Chad should have arranged for Abigail/Gabigail to take the morning after pill. Would be nice if a soap actually went in to the 21st century and even brought it up. Of course, nothing could go wrong with the whole Gabby alter and Stefan.

Not sure if Gabi tampering with the test results was the best idea. Yes, Abs gets hurt and gets to suffer for a bit, but it will be temporary and in the end, Gabi will get it. She messed with the Princess. Should have let karma settle it for her. Abs and Chad could pay for a surrogate for Gabi to have another kid.

• Love 5

i missed the first 45 minutes of friday's show for "breaking news" on trump. as usual news that could have waited until the NEWS came on. as far as i'm concerned if we haven't been invaded by aliens, or there is a, god forbid, 9-11 type tragedy, there is no need for this shit.

did anything of note happen in the first 45? did gabby change the results? 

• Love 1
12 hours ago, Rowan said:

If she actually switched those results, then this is the first time she will truly be the bad guy. 

Of course, all so we feel bad for poor, little Abigail. Fuck that noise!

1 hour ago, msrachelj said:

did anything of note happen in the first 45? did gabby change the results? 

I don't remember them actually showing it, but I admittedly don't pay full attention a lot of the time lol. But it felt like she did by the way she was acting in the last scene with Abigail.

• Love 6
On July 14, 2018 at 9:47 AM, peachmangosteen said:

Of course, all so we feel bad for poor, little Abigail. Fuck that noise!

I don't remember them actually showing it, but I admittedly don't pay full attention a lot of the time lol. But it felt like she did by the way she was acting in the last scene with Abigail.

I was pleasantly surprised when they refrained from making either woman a dishonest, scheming mess during the actual triangle. They managed, even through a head writing change that you could tell switched gears, to portray both of them as self aware, mature adults in the time honored soap staple of having someone's presumed dead spouse return to the living. I thought it showed real growth for Abby when she walked away and Gabi as well when she did. Chad's character was the one who came off less than honorable for me at times. 

At least this choice for Gabi isn't coming from a desperate place to hang on to a man, there's that at least. 

• Love 4