Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

I think it's weird, too, that Belle is looking a lot like Sami from a few different angles -- almost like they couldn't snag Ali Sweeney so they grabbed Martha M. I don't get what value this little side story has except to get Belle on the canvas somehow. 

And whoa, what's this? John was the case that Eduardo tried to turn down? Hmmmmmm. The plot thickens.

The show felt lighter and I agree it was a nice break from the dark tension. Great seeing Chad without his brows knit in worry and I loved when Jennifer suddenly hugged him and thanked him. I think KM's been doing a good job lately but I know that's not a popular view so I'll leave it at that : )

So Hope's getting ready to bail on Ciara again just after sincerely saying that she wouldn't? I know she has to finish this thing with Dr No, but geez, she JUST seemed to see how her "mission" is affecting Ciara. Well, here's hoping she gets her shit together soon. And Rafe -- sorry, buddy, your timing sucks. 

• Love 4

I don't understand why Rafe felt the need to tell Hope that he loves her. She's never shown any romantic interest in him at all and Aiden and Bo JUST died. What is she supposed to do with this information? Also, when did Rafe supposedly fall in love with Hope? I've maybe sorta kinda gotten the impression that he might have a crush on her but that's about it.

How much longer is it going to take for people to start asking questions about why Aiden tried to kill Hope? I guess Chase will find out off screen that his father isn't a serial killer since these writers seem to love having important moments happen somewhere other than on screen. 

I wonder if Hope is at least giving Ciara and Chase money to buy food.

• Love 7

Ha, LeftP, I think Rafe just blurted it out without meaning to. At least that's the only logical explanation : ) And yes, I meant to comment the other day that Rafe had a good opportunity to ease Chase's confusion and grief a bit by telling him that no, kid, turns out your dad wasn't a serial killer after all. The show should be better at this -- a loose end here and there is fine, but there's a lot of them these days. 

P.S: I flove Kayla's flirty leather and suede coat and Hope's jacket version. 

Edited by Lastwaltz
  • Love 3

Even being propped, Rafe is the same unaware nitwit he's always been. All his desperate proclamation convinced me of was that he belongs nowhere near Hope relationship wise.

Most teens wouldn't trust an adult they are not personally connected to for all the money in the world. Joey on the other hand, randomly trusts some chick who killed his grandfather, kidnapped his sister and tormented his mother. Clearly, he was deprived of oxygen at some point during his developmental phase.

I still don't get why the show thinks we still have any interest in John's parents. We would assume they are deceased at this point or if not, soon to be deceased. I assume that this will turn into yet another prop Rafe and his relatives story that will be as big a bust as all the other Rafe prop storylines.

I know Hope is nutso, but she's a take no prisoners nutso.

• Love 5

And, seriously, the bank not only agreed to let her withdraw $500,000 in CASH, but one of their employees is going to deliver it to her house!!!! I hope the poor employee has armed guards accompanying him/her.

Shes a trust fund baby. Hope's life insurance policy was 5M bucks when Aiden added his name as beneficiary behind her back. She even donated money to the hospital and didn't want her name disclosed before Ciara was kidnapped. There is no telling how much money Addie and Tom/Alice left her. Alice even left her as the executive to her estate, how she let Jennifer have the house I don't know.

- - - - -

As for Rafe blurting out the Freudian slip "Love" to Hope. I think she knows because she didn't snap on him. She politely as she could told him to leave. I think she just wasn't expecting it that soon and who could blame her. There has been times Rafe has hinted his affections to her, even before she married Aiden, and she didn't catch on or at least she simply ignored it.

Rafe just needs to have patience. This is in Salem-time. Aiden has been dead a week. Bo's been in the grave for two days. Like Rafe slow down buddy. And you know she's not in the lovey dovey mood now let alone a rebound. Can she at least get personal help dealing with what shes dealing with after all this is over?? Like chill. Good things comes to those that wait. But I did feel a little bad for him because he was embarrassed he let the cat out the bag that soon and that he and Bo spoke about his affections for her.

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 2

Shes a trust fund baby. Hope's life insurance policy was 5M bucks when Aiden added his name as beneficiary behind her back. She even donated money to the hospital and didn't want her name disclosed before Ciara was kidnapped. There is no telling how much money Addie and Tom/Alice left her. Alice even left her as the executive to her estate, how she let Jennifer have the house I don't know.

- - - - -

As for Rafe blurting out the Freudian slip "Love" to Hope. I think she knows because she didn't snap on him. She politely as she could told him to leave. I think she just wasn't expecting it that soon and who could blame her. There has been times Rafe has hinted his affections to her, even before she married Aiden, and she didn't catch on or at least she simply ignored it.

Rafe just needs to have patience. This is in Salem-time. Aiden has been dead a week. Bo's been in the grave for two days. Like Rafe slow down buddy. And you know she's not in the lovey dovey mood now let alone a rebound. Can she at least get personal help dealing with what shes dealing with after all this is over?? Like chill. Good things comes to those that wait. But I did feel a little bad for him because he was embarrassed he let the cat out the bag that soon and that he and Bo spoke about his affections for her.

I would be surprised if Hope got any significant amount of money from Alice and Tom's estate.  They seem like the type to leave the kids and grandkids a few bucks but either donate a majority of their money or leave it to the Horton Foundation and/or hospital.

I don't know if they ever specified what Addie left Hope but I'm sure it was a few million at least.  Hope has always been good about saving her trust fund and only living off of what she and Bo earned.  Part of me always liked that they kept that a plot point that Hope is wealthy but never flaunts it. 

• Love 4

[] I would be surprised if Hope got any significant amount of money from Alice and Tom's estate. They seem like the type to leave the kids and grandkids a few bucks but either donate a majority of their money or leave it to the Horton Foundation and/or hospital.[/b]

I don't know if they ever specified what Addie left Hope but I'm sure it was a few million at least. Hope has always been good about saving her trust fund and only living off of what she and Bo earned. Part of me always liked that they kept that a plot point that Hope is wealthy but never flaunts it.

I might need to be corrected (Boes help Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 1

I might need to be corrected (Boes help ) but Grandma and Grandpa Horton raised Hope like she was their own. I could see them giving a bulk load of their estate to her. Like I said Alice even made her executive estate.

And yes she's not the everyday rich day person even though Hope was raised a spoiled rich debutante, shes never been one to run around saying 'I'm a rich bitch' type character. Yet, it would had been more understandable in the 80s since all soaps in the 80s wanted to show the glamour and glitz copying primetime soaps like Dallas and Dynasty.

I'm not implying that Alice or Tom didn't leave her anything.  I'm sure they left her something in addition to Jennifer, Lucas, Mike, etc.  I just don't think that she got any "real" money from them. If I'm not mistaken the "executive of the estate" is sort of like an "executor of a will" right?  It means your in charge to carry out the person's final wishes and/or make the necessary decisions regarding the left estate. I mean Tom and Alice were comfortable but they weren't wealthy people. 

Addie was the only wealthy Horton if I remember correctly. 

• Love 2

I wasn't actually questioning her wealth, but more the fact that the bank wouldn't question why she was withdrawing half a million dollars in "cash" and agreeing to deliver this insane amount of "cash" to her home.  I know this is a tv show, but in the real world, I would think the bank manager would be alerted if a customer made such a request, since the request screams "fraud".  I know, I need to stop comparing fictional tv to real life. :)

• Love 2

I wasn't actually questioning her wealth, but more the fact that the bank wouldn't question why she was withdrawing half a million dollars in "cash" and agreeing to deliver this insane amount of "cash" to her home.  I know this is a tv show, but in the real world, I would think the bank manager would be alerted if a customer made such a request, since the request screams "fraud".  I know, I need to stop comparing fictional tv to real life. :)

Especially since it HAS to be nearing midnight in that Long Days Day -- this is the same day Bo was buried, right? Ay, yi, yi. 

• Love 1

I wasn't actually questioning her wealth, but more the fact that the bank wouldn't question why she was withdrawing half a million dollars in "cash" and agreeing to deliver this insane amount of "cash" to her home. I know this is a tv show, but in the real world, I would think the bank manager would be alerted if a customer made such a request, since the request screams "fraud". I know, I need to stop comparing fictional tv to real life. :)

Well of course. But in soaps we must suspend our disbelief. Like we have for decades of rapemances and incestmances.

• Love 1

Abs can't come up with anything original herself.  Poor grandpa Tom is probably rolling over in his grave. Wait till it gets the last name Dimera.

THAT!!! I will love it. The sainted Hortons will have a Dimera child. LOL. Just like the Bradys have them. BWAH!

And yeah, I think Hope has known for awhile that Rafe is into her. She's just been a lady and ignored it for everyone's sake. She was in love with Aiden, etc... 

There has been times Rafe has hinted his affections to her, even before she married Aiden, and she didn't catch on or at least she simply ignored it.

• Love 2

THAT!!! I will love it. The sainted Hortons will have a Dimera child. LOL. Just like the Bradys have them. BWAH!

And yeah, I think Hope has known for awhile that Rafe is into her. She's just been a lady and ignored it for everyone's sake. She was in love with Aiden, etc... 

I'm surprised it hasn't happened before in the show's history.  I think the closest we ever got was with Jennifer and Peter.  Before that the closest connection was with Carrie and Mike I think, which was a stretch.

• Love 1

Mike was a Dimera?

Carrie was a Dimera step-child.  It is hardly ever mentioned anymore but Stefano would try and use Carrie to keep Tony and Anna in line back in the day.  She was very much a part of the Dimera family back then. 

Edited by JBC344
  • Love 2
This is in Salem-time. Aiden has been dead a week. Bo's been in the grave for two days.

Actually, I think as of yesterday we are still on the day of Bo's funeral, which was the day after Bo died, which was the day after Hope and Aiden's wedding, the attempted strangulation, and Bo's return. I don't know why all this stuff has to be packed into two/three days time, unless it is so it can line up with the Abigail storyline, so she and Ben were not in the cabin for weeks on end (again, Salem-time). In which case I would have much preferred that Abigail stay pregnant for a month or two and let all the Hope/Aiden/Bo/aftermath stuff play out in a more reasonable time frame.

I don't care about either Abigail or Chad and have zero interest in big-headed baby's paternity. I have never liked Tamara Braun and am not at all looking forward to her stirring up trouble for Patch and Kayla (she was on the show previously, right? Is she playing the same character?) I have always liked A Martinez, but I hate his facial hair and don't know why anyone would think that whatever past he and John may or may not have shared would be a compelling story.

• Love 4

Steve and Kayla continue to be adorable together--very believable passion between them.

I love the idea of the shift of dynamic with Theresa as the boss and Anne as her assistant--truly anything works as long as these two actresses get to work together again.

Not impressed by the actor playing Phillip and I can't believe this bland, mildly attractive man is considered some sort of soap superstar--what am I missing?

Re:  Abby's Baby Huey being named Thomas Jack, my dad's name was Jack but that was a nickname for John.  When Jack was adopted by the Deveraux's they actually named him Jack and not John or Jonathan? 

Edited by kitmerlot1213
  • Love 7

Not impressed by the actor playing Phillip and I can't believe this bland, mildly attractive man is considered some sort of soap superstar--what am I missing?

Oh man, it's JPL day?  Very curious to see what those who didn't suffer through Rex on OLTL think of him.

• Love 3

Recap reader only but...

I have to say I'm quite happy that today's show managed to bring the romance.

FINALLY...no one got killed, strangled, tortured, electrocuted or kidnapped today. 

Progress.

• Love 8

I'm sure this may be an UO, but I hate the tone of Steve telling Kayla how she feels instead of listening to what she's saying to him. If you really respect her and want her back, stop with the High School mind games of "I know you better than you know yourself and you still want me and trust me". She's a grown woman whose mistrust of you is based on your actions, Mister. She's justified in how she feels. Stop trying to manipulate her during afterglow by telling her you are in her head more than she is.

*slaps Steve upside the head*

I hate this kind of writing on soaps especially when these are 50 year old people. And bringing up Bo to guilt her into recommitting to the marriage YOU walked away from??

*slaps again*

• Love 4

Ava putting her hand on Joey's leg was kinda creepy. They better not be setting up an inappropriate relationship there. JJ and Eve were enough. 

Did I blink and miss Steve and Kayla do the deed? Admittedly I had a phone call but I saw them kiss and then the next scene was the "after" scene.  We get disturbing pre-strangle wedding night sex with Aiden and Hope, and Abby climbing any man that's committed or with the last name Dimera, but nothing steamy from two people who truly love each other???  

Corday's idea of romance is completely warped. If he's married I feel sorry for his wife. 

• Love 6

I love, love, love Patch and Kayla. Not necessarily loving their storyline but SN and MBE are just magic together.

While I hate Abby as much as I hated her the last time I watched Days, which was pretty much around the time she was humping EJ in the shower, I did have to admit, I liked the baby's name, especially the middle name of Jack. Jack (MA's version only, no imposters please) was my favorite character from Days and he and Jennifer were my favorite soap couple of all time. Jennifer's face when Abby revealed the name made me forgive her a tiny bit for the Dannifer crap (that thankfully I mostly only read about). And I am not made of stone.

This may be mean and maybe it's just me, but does MM's Belle look older than Sami, who was a teen when Belle was born?

• Love 4

I have never liked Tamara Braun and am not at all looking forward to her stirring up trouble for Patch and Kayla (she was on the show previously, right? Is she playing the same character?)

I love TB. And yes shes playing Ava, the femme fetale.

• Love 1

Steve and Kayla continue to be adorable together--very believable passion between them.

I love the idea of the shift of dynamic with Theresa as the boss and Anne as her assistant--truly anything works as long as these two actresses get to work together again.

Re:  Abby's Baby Huey being named Thomas Jack, my dad's name was Jack but that was a nickname for John.  When Jack was adopted by the Deveraux's they actually named him Jack and not John or Jonathan? 

He was handpicked by Josh Griffith the headwriter to play Philip....So, he will be forced down our throats...I  get a feeling that this recast will blow....

• Love 5

Im glad they just inserted Phillip in with no big fanfair. Ugh. They have got to cut that greasy, slick mess on top of head. It's so distracting. Lol.

I like that Brady thought he was irreplaceable. Bum. I need a fire lit on him thanks to Phillip.

And what does Ava have up her sleeve?

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 3

Haven't watched today yet, but I'm NOT looking forward to seeing Ava eat up the show. I saw her play both Ava and Nicole's sister Taylor and very much disliked her both times. Blech. But the showrunners must love her, bringing her back yet again. 

• Love 4

Oh man, it's JPL day?  Very curious to see what those who didn't suffer through Rex on OLTL think of him.

I've never seen him before, and my first impression was "how old is he?".   Wasn't Phillip one of Shawn and Belle's peers?  And Brady was the older one?  Or am I getting my memories confused.  Either way, Phillip looks WAY older than Brady.   And not as attractive.

• Love 5

I've never seen him before, and my first impression was "how old is he?". Wasn't Phillip one of Shawn and Belle's peers? And Brady was the older one? Or am I getting my memories confused. Either way, Phillip looks WAY older than Brady. And not as attractive.

Phillip is the half brother to Bo and Isabella. Which means his nephews and niece are Shawn-D, Ciara and Brady. He also had an affair ages ago with Belle and thought Claire was his child.

• Love 1

Phillip is the half brother to Bo and Isabella. Which means his nephews and niece are Shawn-D, Ciara and Brady. He also had an affair ages ago with Belle and thought Claire was his child.

Also add Will to that.  And he is a "double uncle" to Chelsea.

Ironically in a way it seems like they have course corrected the mini SORASING they did with Belle/Brady/Phillip.  Originally Belle and Brady were only like a year maybe two years apart and Phillip a year or two after Belle. 

When the SORASED Phillip, Brady, Belle, and Shawn (to a lesser extent since technically he is older than Brady) they made the age gap between Brady and Belle about 5-6 years.  Now that Belle, Shawn, and Phillip have been aged about five years in order to have Claire be 16-17.  Belle, Phillip, Shawn, and Brady are now all back to being a couple of years apart again. 

Edited by JBC344

Also add Will to that. And he is a "double uncle" to Chelsea.

Ick. Days is so damn incestuous. I thought B&B was bad, Days is the worst.

Huh??? We buried Bo today?? We still on last Wednesday... I thought this fast storytelling was going to keep us up to speed.

This episode felt like filler but I like the upcoming developments of Brady vs Phillip.

What Im not liking is Caroline/Victor/Maggie trying to do a reenactment of On Golden Pond. These people are too old to be trying be in a love triangle. Leave thag to their children and grandchildren please.

Ava, no surprise, she's using Joey to do her dirty to get what she wants again and that's Steve. It should be interesting.

Ew are they really trying to do a love triangle with Maggie, Victor, and Caroline? Do the writers know these people are in their 70s/80s?

Man, now I know this potential storyline is Dena Higley. She's the one that got Maggie and Victor together in the first place. She needs to keep as such. If this were real life my momma or grandma would tell Victor to sit his old ass down or say what you sniffin around Caroline for, you cant do nothing with it.

• Love 3

Haven't watched today yet, but I'm NOT looking forward to seeing Ava eat up the show. I saw her play both Ava and Nicole's sister Taylor and very much disliked her both times. Blech. But the showrunners must love her, bringing her back yet again.

^^^This. Ava was a huge reason as to why I stopped watching Days back in 2008. I'm quite pissed that I'm forced to watch her in the S&K/Joey storyline again. They had better not even think of going there with Joey and Ava doing the deed.

Ick. Days is so damn incestuous. I thought B&B was bad, Days is the worst.

Heh, this is so true, it hurts. I remember being taken aback when Claire threw her arms around Eric and called him "Uncle" because they're really cousins through Shawn D/Eric then I realized that the uncle label applied as well through Eric/Belle and it completely creeped me out. Way too much inbreeding in Salem.

I wish I cared more about the whole Phillip/Belle/Shawn thing but I find that even now my eyes start glossing over watching them as much as they did back in their teen/20s days.

I'm surprised that the show has managed not to make me hate Abby for at least 3 weeks now. Baby steps.

I'm sure this may be an UO, but I hate the tone of Steve telling Kayla how she feels instead of listening to what she's saying to him. If you really respect her and want her back, stop with the High School mind games of "I know you better than you know yourself and you still want me and trust me". She's a grown woman whose mistrust of you is based on your actions, Mister. She's justified in how she feels. Stop trying to manipulate her during afterglow by telling her you are in her head more than she is.

When I read this I actually started laughing a bit because that's exactly what Kayla used to do to Steve back when they first met. I'll never complain about that because had she not been there telling him that his bad-boy bravado and illegal shenanigans were all an act, there would be no Steve and Kayla period. I kind of love that the tables are turned this time around and Steve is the one who had to break down those walls. I thought their scenes today were really quite lovely.

• Love 7

I only see this show about once a week on Wednesday or Thursday. I came here to get some clarification about the timeline and to ask how old Philip is supposed to be nowadays. Now I'm more confused than I was when Passions used to be able to make Halloween extend through Thanksgiving and Christmas. 

• Love 3

JPL is 35.  Martha Madison is 38.  Allison Sweeney is 39. Jason Cook is 35.  Brandon Beemer is 35.

It was also believed that Philip was Parker's father (and that my happen again), he had a relationship with Chloe for a while.  He also had a relationship with Melanie for a while.

Ew are they really trying to do a love triangle with Maggie, Victor, and Caroline? Do the writers know these people are in their 70s/80s? 

Why is that a problem?

I don't understand why Steve and Kayla would just speculate about what woman might be helping Joey without questioning him.  I am not a parent, but I'd certainly be worried if some unknown person was manipulating my child.  Especially if my child was a teenager. Joey has a crush on Ava, doesn't he?  I wonder how they met.

Did Victor lie to Brady that Maggie had gone to bed? When did Caroline see Victor's death and when did she till him?  I don't recall having seen that.

"Where's Tate?"  "He's with Emma, in the park."  Isn't it like midnight?

• Love 5

I only see this show about once a week on Wednesday or Thursday. I came here to get some clarification about the timeline and to ask how old Philip is supposed to be nowadays. Now I'm more confused than I was when Passions used to be able to make Halloween extend through Thanksgiving and Christmas. 

Pick a number. Any number.  He looks to me like he should be close to 40. By the age of Claire they should be about 37. In terms of the time passed since they were teens, they should only be in their early 30's. By the year he was born on the show he'd only be in his early 20's.  The age thing of lately has been really warped. Heck they even SORASed premature Collin or Jack-Thomas or whatever the heck his name is to look like a 3 month old. 

1.Did Victor lie to Brady that Maggie had gone to bed? 

2."Where's Tate?"  "He's with Emma, in the park."  Isn't it like midnight?

1. I wondered that too. Did someone wake her up?

2. I laughed at that too. The nanny walks the baby in Murder Park after dark and in the cold but the parents can't show up for a funeral there hours earlier. 

• Love 4

JPL is 35. Martha Madison is 38. Allison Sweeney is 39. Jason Cook is 35. Brandon Beemer is 35.

It was also believed that Philip was Parker's father (and that my happen again), he had a relationship with Chloe for a while. He also had a relationship with Melanie for a while.

Parker is Daniels kid.

No, he's not Dingy's son. 

I've been spoiled here to find out chloe is really coming back? If there's a Chloe/Belle/Phillip/Chad angle I will throw up.

They showed Caroline seeing a vision of Victor on his back having a heart attack.  I think the triangle is interesting because it involves love and loyalty, not just sex.  I remember how hurt Caroline was when Vic made a point to visit her to tell her he was marrying Naggie to soften the blow. 

I don't know this new Phillip but bravo to the slimy slicked back hair.  It's a carry over to the sleazy hair Phillip had back then. And I thought he and Chloe were icky sticky sleazy.  Once in a while they would wash and cut Phillip's hair to make him seem good and golden.

I came up with Murder Park.  You're welcome.

Steve can softly kiss my neck anytime, thank you. The bathtowel robes were a bit much.  Worse was windtunnel Hope and Aiden sex though to hide the 'old people sex'. 

Very happy not to see Dan or Eeyore in a long time.  Happy to see Anne kept on.  Damn, Tamara Braun is back?  After the awful Taylor story to tear down Nicole when they kept tearing her down over Sami?  Where's Nicole?  I do NOT want to see her leading on Joe, although he is giving signs of being thick as a brick.

I always laugh when Jawn keeps finding ways to leave the house.  Ed totally convinced me that who is this guy coming into my house expecting me to answer questions.  I don't FF but it's easy to tune out anything about Jawn because who the hell cares anymore when that story has been played out for 20 years.  I know a little bit about AM, not much, and I can forgive the chin brush due to being on another show, but boy he is emoting very little here and barely moving his face.

I'm a girl but even I couldn't take my eyes off Theresa's vanilla scoops in that keyhole blouse.

Edited by QuelleC
  • Love 7

*slaps Steve upside the head*

I hate this kind of writing on soaps especially when these are 50 year old people. And bringing up Bo to guilt her into recommitting to the marriage YOU walked away from??

*slaps again*

I totally agree. While I am an uber Steve and Kayla fan and that part of me love them back together (SN and MBE are always awesome together, IMO the most believable of the Super Couples, followed by OLTL Blair and RealTodd), the reasonable intelligent adult hates that once again, Kayla has been made to cave. I've said it before and I'll say it again, "The show never treats Kayla as a sentient being, they treat he like an extension of Steve." Kayla is never allowed to have loves and relationships outside of Steve, but he can and has had any number of other women who are allowed to do horrible things to Kayla and their children, because they "luv" Steve, Steve enables their treatment of Kayla and he walks away unscathed, with Kayla taking him back like he is not to be held accountable for anything that has happened. I would love for another man to come between them and give Steve a run for his money, but the show will never allow this. What we will get is the rinse and repeat of Kayla being hurt, Steve being involved with Ava, and Kayla forgiving him despite the fact that horrible things have been done to her. So while I love Steve and Kayla, I strongly suspect her taking him back so soon will prove to be a colossal mistake on her part.

Ava putting her hand on Joey's leg was kinda creepy. They better not be setting up an inappropriate relationship there. JJ and Eve were enough. 

Did I blink and miss Steve and Kayla do the deed? Admittedly I had a phone call but I saw them kiss and then the next scene was the "after" scene.  We get disturbing pre-strangle wedding night sex with Aiden and Hope, and Abby climbing any man that's committed or with the last name Dimera, but nothing steamy from two people who truly love each other???  

Corday's idea of romance is completely warped. If he's married I feel sorry for his wife.

Yes, those Ava and Joey scenes were creepy and disgusting and made me long for her quick and permanent demise. It's not bad enough Ava is being shoved down our throats again (further proof that this favorites mantra we are getting from the showrunners means their favorites, not fan favorites), the pedophile vibes are unacceptable.

No, you missed nothing. I hate to say it, but I'm sure Kayla's real woman appearance played a part in this decision.

Corday remains an embarrassment to his parents.

I love, love, love Patch and Kayla. Not necessarily loving their storyline but SN and MBE are just magic together.

This may be mean and maybe it's just me, but does MM's Belle look older than Sami, who was a teen when Belle was born?

Agree on both counts. SN and MBE are magic, the Ava aspect of the story does and will continue to suck.

Watching MM as Belle yesterday, all I could think was she looks like she is in her 40s.

Hated JPL on One Life to Live, not feeling him and his crappy hair here. He looks ten years older than Brady. Maybe that's why he was picked Old-Looking Phillip and Old-Looking Belle will be matched together.

• Love 5

Didn't see today's show but has Phillip mentioned leaving Rex and Cassie in Chicago?  Who am I kidding that would require the writers to remember that they exist.

Funny how a lot of the characters who have left over the years either go to Chicago or NY.  They can set a spin off show in Chicago with Rex, Cassie, Phillip, Chloe, and Celeste. 

• Love 1

For now. But let's face it. That kid's paternity has been switched so many times he needs a score card to keep track of who to send a Father's Day card.

Don't give this show no more ideas lol. I really dont need that to be revisted again. If this show last another 5yrs I look forward to Tyler to coming back and being a pain the ass.

But..

I wouldn't be shocked if Nicole ends pregnant with her miracle baby when Daniel finally dies

• Love 3