Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

And did you all catch what Daniel said  today to his enabler, I mean mom?  "This time" it's his fault that things went wrong with Nicole because all of the other times they've fallen out have been completely Nicole's fault. And then Maggie has to pipe in with "If Nicole can't accept how upset you were..."  In other words, for Maggie, a woman needs to take all kinds of shit off of men because the man can do no wrong.

Wow, I haven't even watched today's episode yet and already I love this post : )

• Love 4

I have no doubt that Ken Corday believes all the women should just accept whatever the men dish out.  It's the woman's place to be understanding and forgiving, and anything a man does wrong is still the woman's fault.

• Love 7

I totally agree.  Did you see the way Grungy offered to make it up to her?  By allowing her to talk.  See, he was going to let her finish a sentence for a change.  Then that damned "ain't I cute" grin as if it would make up for all the verbal abuse and doors slammed.  Mags... when he said it was about Nicole she had to laugh right in his face, didn't she. 

I just knew telling off Dingy wouldn't be real.  Dammit. 

It would be nice if Ari looked the littlest bit like her mother.

I got the feeling Justin was talking about his own regrets.  So, he has someone stalking his wife?  He deserves an eyeful then. 

Is it just me but does no one in Salem know about the baby??  Not a word about it today.

• Love 3

How much longer is this thing with Lucas and Sonny's mother going to last? Can we jut FF to the part where she gets back with Justin. Sorry Justin, I like you but if someone has to get stuck with her I'd prefer it be you instead of Lucas. Besides, it's not like I actually think Lucas and Sonny's mother are going to ever become a serious couple. This is just another case of Lucas being used as a placeholder until his love interest can reunite with her true 'soul mate.'

Speaking of Justin, I'm not a fan of him involving himself in Sonny's business, but at least I really do think he only cares about Sonny's happiness and would support whatever decision he makes, unlike certain other people.

They can't even be bothered to redress one of the sets and give Lucas an apartment smh.

I'm surprised Dan and Jen haven't gotten back together by now. I assumed Dan and Nicole's 'relationship' would only last a few months until he got back with Jen but now it looks like Dan and Nicole are the new Dannifer.

I'm confused as to what Rafe and Gabi think they're going to accomplish by getting a lawyer. Will and Sonny haven't broken up and if they do so what? Divorced couples co parent all of the time. And I'm not sure why Rafe thinks he gets to tell Will what articles he should and shouldn't write.

• Love 4

I'm starting to suspect she wouldn't, if you catch my drift. 

LOL, Oh, you are so right.

She could accomplish what was needed in half an episode - and she could skip the knife and just use a nail clipper.

I have to say that those little girls who play Arianna are solid actresses..They love Freddie and Guy..Did anybody notice how Ari got the heebeegeebees, when Clyde came in the house....lol

• Love 3

Rafe/Hope

Hope and Rafe are at The Pub talking and how she hates not working with him and how Gabi is doing and how Will and Sonny brought Ari to see her and knows that something is wrong between them. Hope says that Marlena told her that Will is working on the marriage. Rafe hopes so as Gabi doesn't want Ari caught in the middle. Hope says that maybe she should get an attorney and Rafe thinks it's a good idea and thinks of Aiden even though he didn't like him until he represented Gabi. Hope talks about how she and Aiden are on opposite sides of a case right now and she cannot recommend Aiden right now to Rafe. Hope asks Rafe that if he does speak to Aiden don't mention her name and Rafe said he would never do that. Rafe asks if she's investigating Clyde and she speaks hypothetically and Rafe asks she can't really talk about it. Hope asks about the trucking business between Clyde and Vic and if Vic is scared and Rafe says Vic is wary not scared and for Hope to be careful when dealing with Clyde.

Sonny/Justin/Ari/Will

Sonny is at home when there is a knock at the door and it's Justin. They make small talk before Justin asks if he's seen Adrienne. Sonny doesn't know where Adrienne is and asks Justin to just call her. Sonny asks why he came back so suddenly. Justin admits to going to San Francisco before coming back to see Paul. Sonny doesn't understand why people won't let him handle things his way and Justin said Will is manipulating the situation and not playing fair and what Will did to keep Paul out of Salem. Sonny says how he knew and if he spoke to John which Justin admits he did, and how Paul should come back to Salem. 

Sonny can't believe that Justin did that and Justin said that he left it up to Paul to make his own decision. Sonny asks what about his decision and Justin said that Sonny should make a clear choice on who he wants. Sonny said he already did with Will and how Justin is being a hypocrite with his affair and Justin said it's not about him as he's looking out for Sonny. Sonny asks how is Will cheating on him any different than what Justin did to Adrienne or what Adrienne has done to Justin.

Justin says he's not perfect but he wants Sonny to be happy and can only be happy when you're with the perfect person. Justin wants Sonny to look him in the eye and admits his feelings. Sonny says that marriage has rough patches and Justin still wants him to be honest with himself and not to live with any regrets in his life and to think about what he said and leaves.

Sonny is playing with Ari on the couch and he flashes back to his conversation with Justin and then flashes back to Paul and his wedding to Will saying I love you to both men. Ari says Sonny's name to snap him out of it. Will comes home. They chat about Sonny leaving to go get some work done but Will tells him this can't wait and that he's dropping the Clyde assignment and laying off on his work to spend more time with Sonny and Ari. Sonny is happy, kisses Ari on the cheek and leaves. Will flashes to what Rafe told him.

Sonny is walking through the park when he gets a phone call and sees it's from Paul. Meanwhile Will is home singing itsy bitsy spider to Ari when there is a knock at the door and it's Clyde telling him that they need talk. 

Adrienne/Lucas

Adrienne enters Lucas' hotel room and she's surprised Lucas asked her to come here. Lucas said he has to get a place of his own since Kate stabbed him in the back. They talk about what Kate said about Lucas choosing the wrong women. Lucas finds Adrienne hard to believe. Adrienne thinks that they were gonna take things as they come. Lucas thinks that Justin is gonna make up some sob story about why he had an affair. Lucas thinks that they should end what they have and just be friends only. Adrienne thinks that Lucas thinks Kate is right and Lucas says if it's gonna end and might as well before he gets hurt. Adrienne knows that Lucas didn't invite her to a hotel room to end things which Lucas doesn't want and Lucas wants to know what she wants and she kisses him. 

Time later they are basking in afterglow chit chatting and Adrienne says coming to the hotel was the best thing she's done and Lucas says he doesn't regret what they're doing. They have their clothes on and Lucas says that they should go public and take her out to dinner which she agrees and they kiss. They talk about Lucas looking for work and Lucas says he has a job offer in Texas but is not going to take it and how he has another job offer in Salem but doesn't want to talk about it as not to jinx it. Adrienne opens the door as they're about to go out to dinner and asks Lucas for a kiss for luck. As they're kissing Justin walks by and sees them kissing and stands in the doorway while Lucas and Adrienne don't notice.

Aiden/Will

Will meets Aiden in his office and he apologizes for the scene for the reporter. Will wants to talk to him about Clyde. Aiden says Clyde is his client and client/attorney confidentiality. Will talks about how attorneys can release information if need to and Aiden asks if Hope told him information about Clyde. Will denies speaking to Hope and talks about the donation Clyde made to the hospital and Aiden won't talk about it, telling Will what part of attorney/client confidentiality he doesn't understand. Will says Abby works at the hospital and Aiden tells him to quote Abby about the donation not him. Will thinks Clyde has something to hide since neither Aiden or Clyde will answer his questions, and Aiden tells Will to get out of his office which he does.

Will/Rafe

Will is at the park on his phone talking (not with Zoe) about Paul but person on the phone is basically telling him to be focused about Clyde's article and getting to Poplar Bluffs. Rafe enters and wants to know why Will is going there. Will admits to writing an article and Rafe knows that it's about Clyde. Clyde think it's best to not write about Clyde and Will wants to know why and Rafe just tells him to stay away from Clyde because Clyde is scary and to not ask questions. Will thinks that there is something to find and Rafe tells him to stay the hell away from Clyde because he's bad news.

Aiden/Hope

They meet at TBD and how they should make a pact about not talking about their work. Hope is excited to see him and they're about to go and pick up their kids. Aiden says they have to do something first which is a kiss.

Kate/Clyde

Clyde wants to know why Chad would want to write an article on him. Kate says to get back at her and how DiMera Ent. purchased Sonix. Clyde thinks that Stefano still wants Kate. Clyde sees why Stefano would be bitter about not having Kate. Kate says she can shoot Stefano for all he's done and Clyde wonders if Kate feels bitter about not having Stefano in her life. Kate doesn't care about Stefano and Clyde asks if this is really about Stefano being bitter which Kate says yes. Clyde thinks that they can turn it around on the old bastard.

Kate wants to know what he has in mind and that she'll influence Will to write Clyde in a positive light. She looks at her watch and has to go as she has a meeting. They kiss each other goodbye. Clyde talks to himself about Stefano trying to cross him. Later Clyde is on the phone at the park and talks about Will coming to Poplar Bluffs and to roll out the welcome wagon when he arrives.

Nicole/Dan/Xander

Nicole says she deserves better than the way Dan treats her. Dan doesn't know where the about face is coming from and Nicole says welcome to her world when it comes to him and how he treated her when he found out Mel was in Italy. Dan apologizes and says he wants to make it up to her and they can go somewhere where she can call him every name in the book. Xander is looking on while all of this is happening. Dan wants to fix it but Nicole doesn't wanna stop being mad and Nicole tells him to get out of her face which Dan complies. Nicole saunters off looking at Xander in the process.

Dan/Maggie

Dan enters his house where a box is waiting for him that he drops and curses which Maggie is standing in the doorway asking if something is wrong. Dan says nothing is wrong and upset he dropped the box. Maggie came by with wonderful nose and that Vic has state department to talk about Mel and Brady and that they were clear and that they'll be home soon which is good news. Maggie celebrates with some crazy looking dance. She asks Dan if something else is going on and Dan says it's not a big thing but admits that it's about Nicole which Maggie isn't surprised. Dan said it's his fault but Maggie said she'll be the judge of that. He talks about the Mel situation about Mandrake and didn't tell her. Dan said he overreacted but Maggie doesn't think so and that she's on Dan's side and if Nicole can't accept him, she isn't the woman for him.

Maggie still blames Nicole but Dan believes that they can still work. Maggie blathers on about Nicole not being the one but Dan interrupts her and tells her that Nicole is the one which Maggie doesn't look pleased. She asks what about what Nicole said to him earlier today and Dan says she's venting and he'll give her some space. Maggie hopes he's right and Dan says he knows he's right.

Nicole/Xander

Nicole is talking to herself at her office at how she made Xander believe that she's available but hurt the man she loves in the process. She flashes back to Serena's phone call with Xander and thinks that both of them are up to something and playing Daniel, Mel, and Eric. She wonders what she's gonna do which is damage control. Knock at her door and it's Xander who wants to know if he's interrupting and she says no.

He tells her that he seen her arguing with Dan, Nicole tries to sidestep the situation and talk about Xander but he doesn't. He wants to know if there's anything he can do and Nicole tells him to distract him with coffee but Xander doesn't think he can and leaves. Nicole thinks she's said all those things to Dan for nothing. She talks to herself again about making things right with Dan and about to send him a text when her phone rings and it's Xander telling her that he's thinking about her, not believing she's okay and Xander says they can get together later in private and just between them and she agrees.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ugh with the way I wrote this, too much damn Sneasel. Dammit he shouldn't have dropped the story, I wanted to see the welcome wagon beat his ass the minute he arrived in Poplar Bluffs. Let show him what southerners are truly about kicking ass and taking names, there's a stereotype for ya lol.

I didn't like Aiden at first but he's grown on me, you know how he stands firm and doesn't cave in at all when people want information on his clients, even not caving into Hope. So happy when he told Sneasel to get the fuck out of his office.

Adrienne and Lucas just flat out disgust me. I use to like Lucas but writers have once again made a character I like into a douchey asshole. First JJ now Lucas but I shouldn't be surprised since they're all Hortons. I guess the whole family has to be unlikable. Poor Alice is probably up in heaven just shaking her head at what the family has become or asking God to strike them down with lightning or alter their DNA so they're not related to her anymore. 

STFU Naggie, quite frankly neither you or your overcooked son is right for anyone but a dead corpse, but then again the corpse already suffered enough in death so why deal with these two heaping bags of shit. Maybe she's the reason why Vic is so grouchy, he has to look at her all the damn time. 

Sonny is right it's his decision to make and people need to stop interfering. Unlike Sneasel who asks people to interfere. Sonny is gonna end up choosing none of them and just needing to get away from all their asses and possibly go be with his brothers. Justin had no right to tell Paul to come back to Salem and all that nonsense he was spewing at Sonny today.

• Love 5

Is there a point to giving Will all these enemies? Like is there a who killed the wiley coyote will murder mystery coming that i should be getting the popcorn ready for? It's the only explanation I've got for putting him in like 73 storylines and subjecting me to him so frequently. Where the hell is my Sonny, DOOL??

I was wondering if these episodes where Sonny was missing were being taped while Freddie was in the hospital

• Love 2

Dear Writers:

Nicole spent a quarter of her airtime talking to herself YET AGAIN. Please give this woman a friend in whom she can confide. Shakespeare, the master of the soliloquy, didn't write this many instances of people talking to themselves. And y'all seriously aren't Shakespeare. 

Thankyew,

janey

• Love 10

Oh, look how cute Daniel is pretending like he's been a bad boy.  Ugh. Yay Nicole for giving him the boot. Oh, shut up, Maggie.  It isn't as if Daniel has only one time given Nicole reason to hate him. But it's nice to know that Daniel's ego thinks that he and Nicole are going to be just fine.

Will has a way of making people dislike him.  Go, Aiden.  Go, Ben.

Justin said it's hard to be happy if you're not with the right partner.  Is he saying Adrienne is not his right partner?

Can't wait for a Stefano/Clyde showdown.

• Love 2
(edited)

What's really odd is that the writers are giving Mr. Rapey southern stereotypes when he's from the mid-west  Stereotypes about people from the mid-west are they all are conservative, are not ambitious mostly complacent with small time life, fancy to them is eating at Olive Garden, they all have cows for pets, buffets, tractors, overalls and cornfields. Am I surprised that writers can't even get stereotypes right. Damn shame. 

I might could actually like Mannequin if he dumps Side Piece and continues to give Sneasel the brush off. 

Edited by ShadowSixx
  • Love 3
(edited)

What's really odd is that the writers are giving Mr. Rapey southern stereotypes when he's from the mid-west  Stereotypes about people from the mid-west are they all are conservative, are not ambitious mostly complacent with small time life, fancy to them is eating at Olive Garden, they all have cows for pets, buffets, tractors, overalls and cornfields. Am I surprised that writers can't even get stereotypes right. Damn shame. 

I might could actually like Mannequin if he dumps Side Piece and continues to give Sneasel the brush off.

Why is Clyde not wearing a pair of overalls? Bet Kate would not look at him twice.

Edited by bobcat1946
  • Love 4

I blame most of the disgust that viewers have of these characters right at the feet of the lame ass lazy writers that have never spent one iota of time getting to know these characters and their back stories. Instead they twist them into something they've never been just to move their sucky plot lines on. Since when was Jennifer the unlikeable person she is today? And beside the bad acting by Guy Wilson, when did Will become so despicable? Not even during his shooting EJ in the head did he come across as someone you didn't want to know. Now with Victor's treatment if Xander, flies in the face of the character. I cannot wait for the new writers because these hacks have pretty much ruined everyone. End of rant.

• Love 8
(edited)

If Sonny can't forgive Will, and wants out of his marriage, that's his decision to make, and he should make it.  If Sonny cheats with Sparkle, then he is no better than any of the other cheaters on this show.  If Sonny leaves Will, Sneasel will have to accept that his cheating ended his marriage, and move on.

If Justin wasn't happy with Adrienne, he should have ended his marriage (I'm getting as repetitive as the show is).  Having an affair, telling his wife he was going to continue to cheat, and then being surprised when she hooked up with someone else was just dumb.  Justin needs to tend to his own marriage, and stay out of Sonny's.

If Adrienne wants a relationship with Lucas, she needs to divorce (end her marriage*) Justin.

I'm really tired of Nicole's doormat status, and she annoyed me to no end when she stole Sami's baby, and acted like everything was Sami's fault, but I want Nicole to drop kick Dan and Naggie ASAP because I really really detest them.

I have a bad feeling when Sami returns to Salem she is going to get the same treatment Nicole and Theresa do, and it's going to be blame everything on Sami, everything is Sami's fault again.  It pissed me off to no end when Sami was getting blamed for what sleazy EJ and Slappy did, and I have no interest is seeing that play out again.

*I had to put that one in there just to be consistent.

ETA:  Will didn't shoot EJ in the head.  Will shot EJ in the back.  Sami shot EJ in the head.  If EJ turns up  alive, I'm fine with either Will or Sami shooting him again.  I might like Will again if he killed EJ.

Edited by TigerLynx
  • Love 6

1. Justin wasn't the least bit surprised about Adrienne and Lucas... the show made a point to emphasize that

2. I took no issue with what Justin said (visiting Paul, different story, slightly weird, but oh well) to Sonny and what Sonny said back. I don't care if Justin had 347 affairs- hypocrisy should not stop a parent from giving a damn about their kid's happiness. On that note, between Marlena, Lucas, and John putting themselves in the Wilson marriage, its about time the Kiriakses come out to play. If no one is gonna mind their business, then i'm glad the show is evening up the nosy ass family field. Sonny is absolutely right, it's his decision and I would believe his conviction, if he didn't keep having these moments, moments both Victor and Justin have picked up on when it comes to Sonny discussing Paul. Oh to be a fly on the wall of Sonny's brain. Also, i'm confused. Sonny told Justin he chose Will and his marriage... but he never gives Will a straight answer to "do you think we can work it out?" Sonny, baby, let's take a vacation! I'm sure Victor can arrange to have DR. Brian return to Salem and surprise you on the jet out the country.

3. Rafe's nerve is on a hundred thousand trillion- like seriously. So the hell what if Wilson breaks up- how does that affect Will's ability to be a father at this point?

What's the other option- Rafe or Gabi taking Ari? So she's still in a single parent household, what did we gain?

4. Will is officially annoying everyone in Salem with this stupid article. Not to mention the viewers at home.

• Love 4
(edited)

Do you guys realize that there is no happy couple in Salem..Everybody is miserable...There is no love in the Afternoon. The only happy couple is Hope and Aiden..I find them boring...I wish that they would make Aiden a bit darker....Lucas and Adrienne are dead on arrival because Justin and Adrienne will get back together...I wish that Lucas would get a woman that only has eyes for him...I hope that when Sami comes back that she spars with Adrienne over Lucas and it would be a bonus if Kate actually backs Sami up for once when it comes to Lucas...I think it is out of character for Lucas to cheat.. Why is infidelity the only storyline that these stupid writers can come up with...I want Nicole and Eric to have a baby...I would love to see Nicole get her miracle baby via Eric...Nicole deserves a baby and not Theresa....The writers who gave Nicole her second baby by EJ intended for her to have her baby and they got fired.  Tomsell came in and killed her son off..I am still pissed off about that...

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 1

Do you guys realize that there is no happy couple in Salem..Everybody is miserable...There is no love in the Afternoon. The only happy couple is Hope and Aiden..I find them boring...I wish that they would make Aiden a bit darker....Lucas and Adrienne are dead on arrival because Justin and Adrienne will get back together...I wish that Lucas would get a woman that only has eyes for him...I hope that when Sami comes back that she spars with Adrienne over Lucas and it would be a bonus if Kate actually backs Sami up for once when it comes to Lucas...I think it is out of character for Lucas to cheat.. Why is infidelity the only storyline that these stupid writers can come up with...I want Nicole and Eric to have a baby...I would love to see Nicole get her miracle baby via Eric...Nicole deserves a baby and not Theresa....The writers who gave Nicole her second baby by EJ intended for her to have her baby and they got fired.  Tomsell came in and killed her son off..I am still pissed off about that...

I actually love Hope and Aiden and their realistic drama- I'm interested to see how this Defense Attorney vs. Cop tension plays out, just wish it was over a better case than Clyde and Ben, ugh. I want Nicole to stay far far far far far away from both Dan and Eric- they are both too self-righteous for her- the town saint and the town priest. Poor Nicole. Too bad they've all but neutered Xander, he and Nicole would be great.

• Love 4

Yes, it's really stupid that they've saddled Theresa down with a baby already, and for what? To attach her to Brady permanently? They didn't have enough weight as a couple to justify that. Meanwhile Nicole who has been on for nearly 20 years still has no child. Although now that I've typed that, they'll probably decide to give her a baby with Dan. Monkey's Paw logic.

Speaking of Nicole and Dan, I was so happy when she told him "I deserve better!" I didn't expect the appearance of her spine to last for long or anything, I'm not that delusional, but I was not expecting that it was completely and entirely a ruse and now we'll have to watch her beg for forgiveness for said ruse. This fucking show.

• Love 4
(edited)

Victor hating Xander makes no sense....This is just another character that will be sacrifice at the altar of Dan...Yuck....Xander should have been Alex, Justin's son with Anjelica...The actor can do an American accent..What a waste! He could have been counseling baby brother Sonny about his marriage and Paul, help his parents get back together,  Justin and Adrienne need him more than ever;helping Great-Uncle Victor with Clyde while wooing Nicole....His presence could have ushered the twins into town in the future...

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 4
(edited)

Dear Writers:

Nicole spent a quarter of her airtime talking to herself YET AGAIN. Please give this woman a friend in whom she can confide. Shakespeare, the master of the soliloquy, didn't write this many instances of people talking to themselves. And y'all seriously aren't Shakespeare. 

Thankyew,

janey

Isn't this true!  Nicole should have a friend.  These soliloquies are getting pretty redundant.

The baby who plays Ari obviously trusts Guy Wilson, doesn't she?  He has a great rapport with that child.  Too bad Show isn't tapping into that charm but instead is sticking us with this Sneasel.  

There's the Rafe I know and loathe, with his over-reaction to Will and Sonny's troubles.  So their relationship is in trouble.  Ari's mother is in prison for murder.  And she has an uncle with delusions of intelligence.  She'll survive just fine.  I don't see AT ALL what Gabi would need a lawyer for.  I don't think the judge will award custody to her so she can keep her with her in prison while she makes license plates.

And did you all catch what Daniel said  today to his enabler, I mean mom?  "This time" it's his fault that things went wrong with Nicole because all of the other times they've fallen out have been completely Nicole's fault. And then Maggie has to pipe in with "If Nicole can't accept how upset you were..."  In other words, for Maggie, a woman needs to take all kinds of shit off of men because the man can do no wrong.

And isn't that rich coming from Maggie, of all people.  She's been making Victor jump through hoops since she married him, with her disapproval and her condescending attitude.  Maggie is such a phony.  She pretends to be this "good" person, with her high-pitched giggle and her higher hair, but she's so snide about anyone she doesn't approve of, and that's pretty much anyone who isn't Jenn or Abigail.  

Is it any wonder that both her daughters live as far away as possible?

I totally agree.  Did you see the way Grungy offered to make it up to her?  By allowing her to talk.  See, he was going to let her finish a sentence for a change.  Then that damned "ain't I cute" grin as if it would make up for all the verbal abuse and doors slammed.  Mags... when he said it was about Nicole she had to laugh right in his face, didn't she. 

Somebody told Baby Boy Jonas that his shit didn't stink one time too often, because this aged horror really does think he's the cutest thing with leather skin.  He flashes his dentures at Nicole and she's supposed to melt, he says he'll let her talk and she's supposed to swoon, and when she doesn't, he goes home and throws  a fit that would put Parker to shame.  I wonder if Chloe knows exactly how lucky she is to have "lost" him.  

And then Big Mamma stalks in - does she just camp out in his lobby till he gets home??? - and proceeds to roll her eyes at the mention of Nicole, because nobody is good enough for her ancient egg baby.  

Too bad Nicole didn't mean a word of it, and too bad that we're probably going to have to watch Daniel save the day and best Xander and then see Nicole be so grateful while he scolds her once again.

Oh yeah....I thought Adrienne looked much better today - except for her dress.  That looked like she's stolen an outfit from the Queen Mother.  

I'm glad Justin is back - but I'm bored with the Sonny/Sneasel relationship problem.  And Sparkle's imminent return isn't going to help that.  

Edited by boes
  • Love 8

Xander and Nicole would be hot together..Her baby being a Kiriakis would make Victor go crazy....

I'm worried that Xander is only interested in Nicole to stick it to Daniel.  It's part of his jealousy of all things Daniel and Brady.

• Love 1
(edited)

Xander being Alex could have told Sonny that he is living proof that a couple can overcome infidelity because he is a product of an affair between his biological parents while Justin was married to their mom..If their parents had not reconciled, Sonny would not even exist...It would have given Sonny food for thought, I don't think Sonny has really been given a point of view in this infidelity story...I do believe that he is suppressing his rage about Will's betrayal..He is too calm...He should have been raging against Will, he has put  up with so much being with Will...

An affair between Will and his first love should have pushed him over the edge...He could have teamed up with Alex to get revenge on Will..The writers miss so many beats when writing their nonsensical stories..Alex being in town would have been the perfect time to bring back Anjelica to stir the pot between Justin and Adrienne. She could have team up with Kate to make Adrienne's life a living hell...Jane Elliot could have come back for a short stint as Anjelica Devereaux and it would even better if Jack was in town as well...

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 3
(edited)

Does anyone know which day this week we'll see a Marlena/Stefano post-Kristin murder chat?  I'd like to catch that if I possibly can...

Edited by DisneyBoy

Dear Writers:

Thankyew,

janey

I wish they'd dump the stupidly named Sonixxxxxxxx and have Will come work for/with Nicole. Both of them desperately need a friend.

• Love 6
(edited)

I agree..Plus Nicole was once Will's stepmother....They could have bonded as friends...Nicole would be awesome with Arianna...Sami could have been uncomfortable with the closeness between Ari and Nicole, due to their history with Sydney..Eric could have been drawn to Nicole seeing her maternal side coming to the surface because if his Grand-niece..So many missed opportunities on this show...Jack and Nicole mentoring Will would have been cool. Add Stefanie into the mix and that could open up the can of worms between Jack, Steve and Kayla..Kayla would not be comfortable with her daughter working so closely with Jack....Jackson bonding with his uncles Jack and Steve would be the icing on the cake..Sonny has the Johnson family fighting spirit...

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 3

I'm worried that Xander is only interested in Nicole to stick it to Daniel.  It's part of his jealousy of all things Daniel and Brady.

I'm sure this is where it's headed, but I'm somewhat consoled by the fact that Nicole is just using him as well, and (even more importantly), he was totally into her even before he knew who she was. (And yes, I've no doubt that they'll retcon that last bit, but I'm going to enjoy it while it lasts)

I absolutely LOVE the way that Daniel's not considering that all those "roadblocks" he threw at Nicole could have had something to do with her blowing up at him. Really, Daniel? You think this latest temper tantrum of yours happened in a vacuum? That all of those "roadblocks" (which I assume is a code word for "being a narcissistic asshole") would have had no cumulative effect? OK, so *we* know that Nicole is bluffing, but he doesn't. I used to not-hate (which is a few notches below "like") Daniel, but these past few months have really shown him to be insufferable. I can't lay it completely at SC's feet, though, because I remember liking his Mike on ATWT years ago.

• Love 4

Boes, JaneyJay and others have remarked about how often Nicole talks to herself to further the plot -- I agree! What other character is left to act her way through a scene alone? When Daniel has to express his feelings, he has Maggie or Melanie around to draw him out -- with Nicole, she's on her own. Aaaargh. Or, maybe it's a tribute to AZ's talent, I don't know. 

I'm anxious for the Brady Brigade to get back to town. Though I hate what's coming down the pike for Melanie, let's just get to it. 

And I still have no idea why Stefano is after Abigail, unless it's to punish her for messing with EJ. 

• Love 1

I want to see Bo, Steve, and Sami, but I'm afraid of what the writers will do with them this time.

Slappy wasn't a victim, but neither was EJ.  EJ was more than happy to go along for the ride so I don't know why Stefano would bother with the boring twit.

• Love 3

5 min in I want to give that baby an Emmy. I really hate to say this but I kind of like how Creepy Clyde is mixing everything up with a lot of characters.  That's what we wanted, right?  More interaction?  I'm sort of glad we unambiguously know he's a bad guy.  Ugh, Kate.  You know he's a drug runner, he's bringing you down.

Shut up Justin.  You expect your wife to remain alone in the K Mausoleum for years?   How is it Lucas's fault Will cheated? But gawd does she look matronly.  I actually mind Ludrienne way less than JJeve.  Let's just take a deep breath and be thankful that story has been backburnered. 

Tori and Jawn.  Yawn.

• Love 5
(edited)

Wow! Clyde is creepy and Ari does not like him....Those babies are good with their screen partners....Will should just quit Sonix, that job has been nothing but trouble for him....I need Justin to go have a seat, he is pro Paulson now because Will is Lucas' son. This is not about Sonny and his happiness....This is all about his ego..This reminds of back in the day, when Adrienne was with Emilio..He did alot of things to them including hiring a hitman to take out Emilio...I hope Clyde does not harm Arianna....Kate is going to be sorry that she brought that pedophile in town...How ironic! her intentions were to harm Jordan and it will backfire on her and her family..I want Kate to kill Clyde....What kind of a monster threatens a baby...

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 5

Will should just quit Sonix, that job has been nothing but trouble for him.

Considering what a horrible journalist Will is, I doubt he could get a job writing about his family or romantic rivals anywhere else.

• Love 5

Baby Ari was KILLING it today.

Do Kate and Clyde sleep together?  They never seem to and I hope it stays that way.

Does anyone else find Jawn as creepy as Clyde?  Everything from his voice to posture to fake smiles skeeves me out.  Couldn't John have died instead of Kristin?

(edited)

I found the Paul Leaves San Fran scenes laughable today.  Why was his Mom calling John a good man?  She hasn't seen him in years!  And John being happy with Paul moving back to Salem was mystifying....the guy should leave his entire family behind to hang with some dude he hardly knows and who is ALSO stepdad to the guy he slept with?  Yeah.  Sure.  Naturally.

Nice to see Joe M walking round the castle.  Wonder if he will take Marlena there.....

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 2
(edited)

Do you guys think that the show would go there and kill off Arianna? It would be a way to put an end to Wilson and move Sonny on to Paul..Most couples do not survive a child's death....I hope not..Those twins are a treasure and the whole cast love them....I  find it unbelievable that Kate still cannot see the type of man that Clyde is..she was married to Curtis for God's sake...How can she be so blind? I hate it when the show dumb down the characters for the sake of the plot....

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 2

Lucas/Adrienne/Justin

We kick the show off with Adrienne & Lucas in their kiss from yesterday. Just yells out "Next time" and Adrienne says she didn't know he would be back in town. Justin states he came to talk to Lucas but Adrienne shouldn't leave. Adrienne says that Lucas has an appointment and has to go but Lucas feels that they're all adults and can talk things out without throwing punches. Lucas wants to know what he wants and Justin remembers the conversation with Lucas and how Lucas been helping himself to Adrienne and says some quips about the affair between the two of them, which Lucas tells him to keep it up and they will be throwing punches.

Lucas doesn't think that Justin has a right to be high and mighty as the only reason they're together is because of Justin cheating. They banter back and forth until Adrienne stops it and tells Justin that they're gonna talk. Justin asks if that's OK with Lucas and Lucas says no matter what choice she makes he will support it, even if it's the wrong one (taking Justin back). Lucas leaves and Justin tells Adrienne that they will talk about it at home which Adrienne just looks disgusted and walks out of the hotel room.

Adrienne & Justin are at Vic's house and she wants to know why Justin was in San Francisco as she thinks Elsa was there. Justin says he had a layover which Adrienne thinks he's lying and Justin wants to just talk about them, but then admits that he was in San Francisco to see Paul and convince him not to give up on Sonny. Adrienne doesn't like it as Justin thinks Sonny is in a bad situation and that Will is not good enough for Sonny as Adrienne was right about Will being a mistake. Adrienne thinks it's not about Will and it's about Lucas. Justin says he's not breaking up Sonny/Will to get back at Lucas. Justin says that Adrienne had no use for Will because he's Sami's son. They bicker back and forth about Will cheating on Sonny and what does that say about what Justin did to Adrienne.

Justin doesn't want to talk about it anymore and that their situation is different because they didn't spend much time together. They bicker some more with Adrienne saying she doesn't regret what she did with Lucas. She leaves saying she's gonna tell Henderson to make up Justin's bed in another part of the house. Justin says does she have to leave and she says yes as they'll probably say things that they'll regret.

John/Tori/Paul

John is on his phone when he's approached by Tori and she's glad that she's ran into him and need to talk about Paul. Tori said she talked to her father who John likes and Tori says that her father thinks that she's being unfair to Paul. John said she should be proud for how she raised Paul and Tori said that since she's been around John she sees similarities between the two. John asks if Mr. Narita is the reason she came to speak to him and she says no as John needs to hear something and that's that Paul needs to know John and will tell Paul so. 

Paul arrives to ask Tori if she's ready to go to the exhibition that she wanted him to take her to. Tori said it could wait and she needs to talk to him and how she's been unfair to John and Paul. John says he doesn't want her taking any blame and Paul says good because blame should be really placed somewhere else which is on John. Tori wants Paul to understand John's POV and Paul doesn't know what John wants from him. John says a chance and Tori thinks that he should cause John is a good man. Paul says that if he has to know John he can't do it in San Francisco which Tori doesn't seem to mind and that she can't tell Paul who to love and trust and that John will be there for him. Paul asks John what he thinks and John says it's his call but it would mean a lot to him for them to get close and get to know each other.

Paul tells Tori to not cry over Paul getting ready to head back to Salem. John tells him that his flight is leaving in a few hours and if Paul would like to come with him which Paul will. John is happy that Paul is doing this and Paul leaves to go pack. John thanks Tori for doing this and Tori says she's doing what's best for Paul.

Paul texts Sonny that he's coming back to Salem.

Sonny/Paul

Sonny answers the phone and Paul thought that Sonny was gonna send him to voice mail and Sonny thought about doing it but said Paul has been on his mind lately. They make small chatter about baseball before asking if John is still in San Francisco which Paul confirms. They talk about John and Paul becoming father/son and says if they do, Paul could end up coming right back to Salem. They talk about John and Paul forming a bond but Paul finds it hard to blame him for not being there for him as a child. Sonny says it's hard to blame John for what happened mostly because of Tori keeping it a secret. Conversation switches over to Justin stopping by which Paul left up to Justin to tell Sonny. Sonny tells Paul that Justin told him that Paul should come back to Salem. 

Sonny tells Paul that it's his decision on whether or not Paul comes back to Salem as he's not gonna make that decision for him. Sonny tells him that he's working on things with Will. Paul thinks that if he comes back he might come back with expectations but shouldn't which Sonny agrees. They end the conversation.

Chad/Stefano/Kate/Lucas

Chad is on the phone with Stefano. Stefano wishes he was in Salem so they can mourn the loss of Kristen together. Stefano says he'll be in touch and hang up. There's a knock at the door and Kate walks in. They talk about Stefano buying Sonix Magazine. Some more small chatter about Stefano with Kate telling Chad that if he's gonna play with grown ups he better have better game. Chad asks if Kate is there to play games and shifts conversation to her job at Mad World. They talk about her job briefly but Kate wants to know why Chad is sad.

Chad thinks it's an act from Kate on caring about him but Kate tells him that she's genuinely concerned about Chad, and that he could end up getting caught in the crossfire in the Victor vs. Stefano war. She says that he should lay low and let those two duke it out. Chad wants to know if she told Clyde to lay low as she's not including Clyde's name in the list of big league people of Victor & Stefano. Kate tells him that Chad doesn't get Clyde and that Clyde is fine with being underestimated. Chad isn't impressed with Clyde and Kate continues to tell him that her concern is real and Chad doesn't care. Kate talks about how they were partners and how she isn't the enemy in all this. She grabs her purse and leaves.

Lucas is at Chad's house as Chad has a proposition for him. He wants Lucas to run Countess W. Lucas asks if it was Chad's idea or Stefano's. Chad says it's his decision but Lucas thinks that something else is going on and that Chad will use him to get back at Kate and wants to know what's in it for him. Chad shows him the contract and how Lucas does possibly wanna get back at his mother.

Will/Clyde/Ari/Sonny

Clyde asks if Ari is his daughter which Will confirms and Clyde makes small talk with Ari and how he knows about Gabi being in prison and how jail is a dangerous place to be and asks Will if he will invite him in. Will invites him in and talks to Ari in a rather creepy way. Will puts Ari in her room while Clyde looks at the family photo and asks questions about Ari but Will sidesteps and tells him that he doesn't have time to write the story. Clyde thinks that it will be a terrible mistake. Clyde wants him to write it, Will tells him he's not going out of town but Clyde in a more serious tone tells him that he wants Will to write it. Clyde thinks that Will will like Poplar Bluffs and that Kate told him that he's a good writer. Clyde says that he'll be more comfortable with Will writing it and if Will gets it now. Will's phone rings and Clyde advises him to answer it. Will tells him that it's Zoe and he answers the phone.

Zoe tells Will that he needs to go to Poplar Bluffs today and tells Clyde. Clyde asks if he's gonna go which Will says yes and wants a list of people he can talk to and Clyde says everyone knows him. Clyde is ready to leave and says he wishes Ari was awake so he can say goodbye to her and some more creepy things about Ari. Clyde tells Will that he won't find anything in Poplar Bluffs because he's a boring guy and Clyde leaves.

Sonny returns home to see Will packing and wants to know what's going on. Will tells him he's going to Poplar Bluffs and that he was gonna pass on the article but something changed. Sonny wants to know what's changed is Zoe giving him the cover which Will denies and says that he'll be back ASAP and back with Sonny and he gets a beep on the phone which Will says is the taxi. Will says this is different and not the same thing from past articles and goes to pack. Sonny says to himself, 'it always is'.

Sonny receives the text. Will comes out and wants Sonny to believe him that he's doing this for them and Sonny tells him to keep telling him that. Will goes in for a grab & kiss but Sonny moves his head not wanting to. Will leaves.

Kate/Clyde

Kate and Clyde meet up at TBD where she informs him that Stefano was behind buying Sonix. Clyde wish that she hadn't done that as he says this is about him and Stefano now. Kate doesn't want Chad involved in it and Clyde asks why she cares and after she explains he said he'll think about. Kate doesn't want Will writing the article and Clyde says she doesn't have to worry about it as him and Will had a meeting of the minds and tells her about his meeting with Will and how he's gonna write the article. Kate hopes that Clyde didn't threaten Will. Clyde denies threatening and that he and Kate are alike and that a Kiriakis nor Stefano will get in their way. They kiss.

Caroline/Roman

They're at The Pub talking about Will and Sonny and Caroline hoping that Sonny & Will are gonna be happy. Caroline is thinking about Ari and how she depends on both of them and mentions Lucas. Roman asks if Will lied to Lucas and Caroline admits that she was thinking about Sami/Lucas/Will situation.

Stefano

Stefano is in Italy in the castle where he looks at the window where Kristen took a one way trip out of. One of the cops who questioned Mar, Theresa, Brady, and Mel enters the house and he and Stefano speak in Italian on how Stefano confirms is this the window Kristen fell out of and that he wanted to confirm something else with him. Stefano shows him photo of Marlena and wants to know if Marlena was standing next to Kristen when she fell out the window which the cop confirms. Stefano rips up the photo of Marlena.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Adrienne, Lucas, & Justin can all STFU. Justin for trying to get Sparkles to go after Sonny. Yes Sneasel isn't good enough for Sonny but you need to stay out of it and stop being a hypocrite. Adrienne for basically being a shrieky goose. Lucas, for wanting to flaunt the affair, I see where Jar Jar & Sneasel gets it from. 

I mean seriously there are no parent of the year in Salem. Naggie being an enabler, Jacosta being coo coo for Coco Puffs, Southern being a nasty ass, Kate stabbing her son in the back, Adrienne, Lucas, Yawn, Justin, & Carbon Narita are just ugh, no words to describe them. 

Clyde is just creepy, writers really do need to bring up him raping Grimace and not sweep it under the rug like they did. I mean I wouldn't put it past him to do the same to Ari & Ciara and possibly hurt Gabi in prison. Oh Kate how foolish you're gonna look when he's exposed, but while that's happening Sneasel still needs a good ass kicking. 

I think Sonny is about to just wash his hands of the whole thing and just be done with everything and everybody. People in his life are just pressuring him, trying to make decisions for him or want him to make decisions for other people. They're piling too much on him. 

The Roman/Caroline were just fucking random, really had no place in the show today.

• Love 7
(edited)

I would not be surprise if Clyde orders Gabi to get beat up in prison to prove to Will that he means business....Kate is going to feel like a fool when everybody finds out about Clyde....What a dumbass! Victor warned her a while back about getting involved with that pedophile...

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 4

Do you guys think that the show would go there and kill off Arianna? It would be a way to put an end to Wilson and move Sonny on to Paul..Most couples do not survive a child's death....I hope not..Those twins are a treasure and the whole cast love them....I  find it unbelievable that Kate still cannot see the type of man that Clyde is..she was married to Curtis for God's sake...How can she be so blind? I hate it when the show dumb down the characters for the sake of the plot....

The twins are still filming so it isn't likely anything is going to happen to Ari in the next four or five months.

• Love 5

The show was filled with great acting today!  The Lucas, Adrienne and Justin scenes were superb in that the subtext of their varied histories played out during their conversations and I give credit to the actors for putting all of that meaning into their lines.

The actor playing Clyde is just so wonderfully creepy--I was horrified when he was making all of those references to wishing to see Ari again.  It's a damn shame he had to play against GW who couldn't suitably react if his life depended on it.  In a way, I will be grateful for FS's leaving the show because once his Sonny leaves, I'm be through with caring about the Sneasel and Sparkle because neither one is that interesting or good enough for Sonny.  I only watch them when they're in scenes with Sonny :)

Miss Tori Simpson continues to suck in an almost remarkable way--how can anyone be that blank and blah and just non-existent?  YIKES!

• Love 6
(edited)

The twins are still filming so it isn't likely anything is going to happen to Ari in the next four or five months.

I would not be surprise that Clyde does something to her..He is a sociopath...Kate is an idiot...If Sonny knew that about Clyde's threat against Ari, I think he would kill him...Nick in his vileness never really meant any harm to her...Clyde is something totally different...The actor is wonderful in his creepiness...

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 2