Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

I'm actually really liking Christopher Sean as an actor, and I'm finding myself rooting for Sonny and Paul.  They have way more chemistry than Sonny and Will, IMO.

I realized that I was always just rooting for Sonny and Will because I was rooting for a gay storyline.  And because Chandler Massey was pretty. 

But at this point, go for it, Sonny!

• Love 2

First things first.

Dr. EVUL needs to pick a lip gloss color and stick to it.  The other day it was ruby red, today he went a shade lighter.  Tis' distracting, oh dear Doctor Evul.  And also, the dear doctor needs to give himself a break between chemical peels.  He's starting to resemble a boiled egg.

When Paul gives us his oh-so-winning smile, he's looking far too much like the Two!  TWO!  Two Mints in ONE!  Certs spokesperson.  I keep waiting for Show to zoom in and show us a literal star sparkle on his teeth while he gazes into the camera and winks.  We get it.  Paul is really horny and he thinks imitating a lounge lizard is the way to get laid.  Well, this is Salem and it might just work.

Working at Salem University Hospital is its own reward, isn't it?  First of all, nobody actually has to show up for work, and once there, nobody has to stay on-site.  It's perfectly okay to take off any time they want to.  And, as some of you have pointed out, it's also okay for the nursing staff to dress like Stevie Nicks on a bender.  After all, what patient wouldn't be thrilled to have their nurse show up with hair longer than Cousin It, wearing a long-sleeved lacy something or other, because THAT won't get caught in an IV line or anything.......Melanie wouldn't have survived her first hour at any hospital I've worked at.  And if she had I would have run her over with my scooter in a dark alley if she won't just SHUT UP.

Unions aren't needed in Salem because it's common practice for employees to diss and disrespect their bosses on an hourly basis - and when the employee is called on it, all they have to do is wait a second and the employer will then rush to apologize.  I understand not liking your boss, for God's sake, Ollie talking that way to Chad is just so WTF - and then Sonny apologizing for APPROPRIATELY calling him on it was a double WTF.  

It's obvious that Doctor Evul and Ollie both visit the same dermatologist - they both resemble humanoids reconstructed by someone with an imperfect memory of the human form.  That's our Abigail!!

And how lovely it was to see widdle Jar Jar have to scrunch her face together in an apparently unsuccessful attempt to understand the word "incompetent" when used in reference to her.   She just stared at Kate as if Kate had started farting the Star Spangled Banner.  Which is understandable, since I think Abigail does that  at the Horton family gathering each 4th of July.  A tradition taught to her by Juie, I believe.

Sneasel is just so ERNEST, isn't he?  Contemplating what Grandma Kate was saying to him was so difficult that at one point, furrowing his brow I swear he virtually swallowed his own snout.  Then, confronting Sparkle Paul, blinking in an apparently futile attempt to not be blinded by the light, Sneasel crunched his eyes together so tightly while at the same time expanding his lips until I thought we were going to watch a blowfish explode.  

Yep, nothin' says SEXAAAAY like Sneasel gazing at Sparkle Paul with his walleye, while Paul does his best Certs spokesman imitation.  Paul is in the closet the same way Brady is in Mensa.

I don't have a problem with Theresa developing an interest and a desire for the child she thought she was going to have.  No doubt we saw Theresa first seeing this baby as a ticket to the good life.  (Continues to annoy that we're supposed to think she grew up like Ruby, Don't Take Your Love to Town when we know she had a comfortable life with Shane and Kim but whatever I guess).  I'm giving Show more credit than they deserve (probably because I like Theresa and really enjoy the actor), but I think Theresa is a more reactive than reflective personality.  She started out only thinking of the baby as her way to keep Brady tied to her, but in quick succession, she got dumped by Brady, she found out she was pregnant, confronted him about the baby, unknown to her had the embryo stolen, and then got accused of lying by everyone in town, dumped by Brady AGAIN, and then accused some more.  All of that ultimately hurt her, and other feelings about the pregnancy surfaced.  I don't see that as hard to believe, because I don't see Theresa as ultimately bad.

Okay, she boinked Jawn over the head with a fireplace poker......but really, was that so bad??  At least she put him in a coma which was a public service in a way....Kidding!  I know that was bad, but what are you going to do since Show routinely has virtually everyone doing something terrible and then,,,,just moving on.   I'm more than willing to do that with Theresa.  And frankly, the next time Jawn gives that Smell the Fart look I hope whoever he does it to hits him with whatever is closest. And Hard,,,VERY  Hard.

Theresa's not the most diplomatic, though, is she?  If she hadn't started dissing Brady to Loose Lips, then she and Mel might have made peace.  Not that Theresa said anything that wasn't true - Victor does spoil that idiot, Brady does have minimal social skills, and he does have a positive opinion of himself that is NOT warranted by the facts.  What lessens my enjoyment of hearing her say all that is that Show will undoubtedly have her ultimately want to get back with him - and he's so not worth it.  

All in all, not a bad day in ol' Salem Town.  But of course I'm an easy date.  Just give me a little Kate dissing Abigail, and Theresa dissing Brady and I'm content.  Even with Sneasel chewing through his bedding and leaving pellets all over the hotel.  

Edited by boes
  • Love 9

My hatred of Will knows no bounds.  I hate his raging sense of entitlement, both in his personal and "professional" life.  I hate his utter incompetence at his joke of a job.  I hate his cowardice -- getting in after Sonny was asleep and leaving before he woke up?  What a crappy excuse for a man.

• Love 6

The other thing that bothered me about the interview was that Paul, about to be outed, seemed relaxed and in control throughout; Won't was the one who seemed both angry and nervous. Shouldn't it be the other way around? Won't seemed to be taking it entirely too personally that his interview subject was holding back; talk about a sense of entitlement! Was Won't supposed to be nervously fighting his growing attraction to Sparkle Paul ( boes)? Maybe I just missed that. But getting angry at your subject because you're not a very good interviewer seems strange to me.

Edited by Sandman
  • Love 2

Hi, I'm new.

Anyway, I just wanted to say how much I am (surprisingly) loving the Sonny/Will/Paul storyline on DAYS. Things are getting very interesting with the addition of Paul. He's definitely a keeper. I really did not expect anything to happen with Will/Paul. I did not expect that at all. That was a shocker as I thought it would be all about Sonny/Paul and Will being cheated on. It's nice to be surprised. Aside from the jolt of chemistry Paul has added, the writing of the story itself has been very good. I just wish Sami were around so she and Adrienne could add their humorous meddling into the mix. Oh, and I love the bellboy, too.

It's nice to see DAYS get this right.

• Love 7

Why was Michael Kors calling the Dimeras about Teresa?

LOL!!!  Now you've got me wishing NIna and Heidi would stop by and give Mel some advice on what NOT to wear.   One day you're in, and one day, you're out!

Hi, I'm new..

How nice to have you here!  Jump on in, the water's fine.

Why was it so damn important that Melanie got her benefits RIGHT THAT MINUTE. Was she scheduled for surgery that afternoon and needed to be covered immediately?  All that flailing about about having to have her employment status changed immediately was stupid.

• Love 5

Oh hell. Will cheated with Paul. And not even a thought of Sonny. As a WilSon fan, I expected this, but to see it is still shocking. I honestly don't know if there is anything worth saving in this relationship. I don't even know if Will wants to stay in his marriage.

I thought he would cheat if it ever happened because he has only ever slept with Sonny and right now I think they should go their separate ways.

Who would Sonny choose now? Ugh. I can't see him running to Paul while not being able to forgive Will.

I'm so disappointed in Will. I bet he doesn't tell Sonny for months and months. Sonny really is losing everything.

Edited by 271queenie
  • Love 6

.....well, it's safe to say that the WilSon marriage is officially in deep shit now

While as a gay man, on one hand I'm incensed that they're doing this there is another that's absolutely thrilled. Why? Because that 10 years ago with Luke and Noah we had to protest for a year just to get the two of them just to kiss. How times have changed for the better. Yes WilSon seems to be heading for rocky waters, but they're being treated like a normal couple in soaps. And this means that Freddie is finally getting some decent material to work with. We've seen the saint Sonny now we're going to see the vengeful Kiriakis side of him and I can't wait!!

And it looks like Uncle Vic is gonna save Sonny's business so yay!! Can't wait to see Chad's face.

Edited by madhacker
  • Love 12

You know, as slimy as I thought EJ and Abby were for how they behaved, at least both parties realized the situation.  Abby happily chose to sleep with an engaged EJ, EJ very willingly chose his children's baby sitter to have sex with and help destroy his relationship with Sami and their family--they both went into the affair with eyes wide open,  But this Paul/Will situation is another can of worms entirely.  Sneasel has managed to lie to both men--Paul thinks Will is an available man who feels bad that he compromised his integrity and Sonny is the duped husband.  Sneasel has managed to out-Abigail in being disgusting.  How the hell did that happen?

I'm actually kind of cackling at seeing Sonny and Adrienne's reaction to Will's breaking his marital vows--will they be as understanding as they were towards Abs? 

And I don't think Theresa has the sudden need for motherhood, just that she knows something is wrong.  Maybe it's that latent detective gene creeping in :)

Edited by kitmerlot1213
  • Love 5

Won't had no idea he was being used until Grandma Kate hinted at the fact then he went storming over there, steam blowing out his bull nose and all.

That's kind of the issue for me -- was he really being used? Sparkle Paul is under no obligation to come out in print, is he? Or to reveal his innermost workings because of Sneasel, Boy Reporter's investigative genius? If anything, I think Grandma Kate's reminder was less about Sparkle Paul and more about how Won't didn't get the story he set out to get. (Arguably, Won't is using Sparkle Paul to advance his career just as much as Sparkle Paul is using Won't to protect his.)

• Love 6

Yes WilSon seems to be heading for rocky waters, but they're being treated like a normal couple in soaps.

Exactly.  We can argue about whether it's in-character or it's being well written or whatever, but the writers deserve kudos for (finally) giving them the same soapy dramatics as any other couple.

I loved Kish on OLTL and obviously was rooting for them to be/stay together, but I also was looking forward - before they were bullshittingly axed - to seeing them go through all the soapy tropes other couples did

I look forward to the "YOU'RE HAVING AN AFFAIR WITH MY EX-BOYFRIEND?!?!" reveal.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 4

You know, as slimy as I thought EJ and Abby were for how they behaved, at least both parties realized the situation.  Abby happily chose to sleep with an engaged EJ, EJ very willingly chose his children's baby sitter to have sex with and help destroy his relationship with Sami and their family--they both went into the affair with eyes wide open,  But this Paul/Will situation is another can of worms entirely.  Sneasel has managed to lie to both men--Paul thinks Will is an available man who feels bad that he compromised his integrity and Sonny is the duped husband.  Sneasel has managed to out-Abigail in being disgusting.  How the hell did that happen?

I'm actually kind of cackling at seeing Sonny and Adrienne's reaction to Will's breaking his marital vows--will they be as understanding as they were towards Abs? 

And I don't think Theresa has the sudden need for motherhood, just that she knows something is wrong.  Maybe it's that latent detective gene creeping in :)

I really wish I knew what Will was thinking. The character is going to take an even worse beating. I am so deflated right now, I think I'm just going to stop speculating and see where it goes from here.

I agree about being happy that they are being treated equally, but it's my Ship! If I thought EJabby was bad, this is worse because I'm actually invested.

I always tried to see things from Will's perspective because he reminds me of me. Ugh.

• Love 4

I agree about being happy that they are being treated equally, but it's my Ship!

I feel ya, we've all been there.

Poor Guy Wilson should probably move himself to a bomb shelter and/or avoid Twitter today lol.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 3

But is it going to be a "YOU'RE HAVING AN AFFAIR WITH MY EX-BOYFRIEND WHILE I AM ALSO HAVING ONE?!?!" reveal?

In theory, I also want WilSon to be treated the same as any other soap couple. I just wish the writing weren't so contrived in order to do it -- but the writing's contrived across the board, so Will and Sonny are not the only ones subjected to character assassination.

ETA: I agree with queenie's point about wishing we could know what Will is thinking. I think that's where the writing and the performance are failing to deliver, for me.

Edited by Sandman
  • Love 5

I mean he didn't think of Sonny and they started on Round 2. I think they will get interrupted, although I don't think Sonny will find out they slept together. They did the no conscience with EJ too. Why can't they stop after Round 1 out of guilt like normal people?

• Love 3

Ugh the worst part of this whole thing is Will has finally give Saint Adrienne all the ammunition she needs against him. Now we will have to hear her bitch about how terrible Will is and how she was right when she told Sonny not to marry him. If anyone were going to cheat I wanted it to be Sonny so I could see how Kate and Adrienne would react. Would Adrienne defend him and try to blame Will? Would Kate try to kill him for hurting her grandson? Would Sonny become another one of Victor's idiot family members? 

Edited by LeftPhalange
  • Love 4

Ugh the worst part of this whole thing is Will has finally give Saint Adrienne all the ammunition she needs against him. Now we will have to hear her bitch about how terrible Will is and how she was right when she told Sonny not to marry him. If anyone were going to cheat I wanted it to be Sonny so I could see how Kate and Adrienne would react. Would Adrienne defend him and try to blame Will? Would Kate try to kill him for hurting her grandson? Would Sonny become another one of Victor's idiot family members?

I can't deal with Will being the bad guy all the time. I wanted something different. And if they both cheat, how embarrassing after that wedding that they convinced everyone they were ready for.

I don't want to watch Sonny martyr himself by forgiving Will too quickly.

They actually set Will up to be hated because they insist on showing Will screw up while Sonny just accepts everything that Will throws at him when a normal person would stop and think about it.

Whatever happens, I need them to take a break. Maybe they are really setting up for FS's exit.

Edited by 271queenie
  • Love 4

I've gone from thinking Molly Burnett thinks she is Lucille Ball to thinking she more envisions herself either the next young Meg Ryan or Julia Roberts in a 90's romcom. She is so ridiculous in her scenes with Eric M with the fast talking and forced smoopy awkwardness. Even the way the show styles her hair and dresses her reminds me of 90's Meg. Ugh!

Grimace must have bionic hearing. She heard Rafe say to Chad that he was a bigger threat without a badge from behind a closed door across the hall in the Dimera Mansion. What the hell was she doing there anyway? Chad's bedroom? 

So torn by Sneasel's 'are u gay' question. On the one hand, dude, do you even have to ask? Paul was on the cusp of slopping your ass down on NYE's in his hotel room. On the other hand, one should never assume. Paul could be very well be bisexual and it is always better and more polite to ask. 

The other thing that bothered me about the interview was that Paul, about to be outed, seemed relaxed and in control throughout; Won't was the one who seemed both angry and nervous. Shouldn't it be the other way around? Won't seemed to be taking it entirely too personally that his interview subject was holding back; talk about a sense of entitlement! Was Won't supposed to be nervously fighting his growing attraction to Sparkle Paul ( boes)? Maybe I just missed that. But getting angry at your subject because you're not a very good interviewer seems strange to me.

I felt Paul's seemingly relaxed, devil may care demeanor juxtaposed against Sneasel annoyance mixed with nervousness made the scene all the more tense for me.  Granted some of that could have also been because I find there to be a lot of underlying and unspoken charged sexual tension between those two. Paul seemed to be intentionally toying with Will sometimes.  Paul strikes me as a caged tiger in that hotel room amused by the rat scurrying around stomping his paw mad that he didn't get the cheese. That sounds hooky but I can't think of another way to describe it. Your opinion obviously differs and that's cool.

Most eye roll worthy moment was Paul asking Will to give him what his perceptions of him [Paul] are. Will's response? That he was complicated. Very complicated. What a wordsmith!

Will also further demonstrated his journalistic integrity by knowingly breaking his confidentiality agreement and showing the article to his grandma. Batting a thousand!

Edited by islandgal140
  • Love 4

What, exactly, kind of nursing is Melanie supposed to be doing in her lacy top and super high heels and jeans?  Or has she been too busy leaving the hospital and trying to bang Brady and terrorizing Theresa to be issued some scrubs? Ugh.  Of course, this is the same magical hospital where the same doctor performs and is in expert in every specialty, so nurses dressed like real nurses and PTs not in sleeveless dresses and heels is probably too much to ask. 

I love Freddie Smith and the character he plays.  And he's pretty.  If they sacrifice him for cheating Sneasel I will cut someone.

• Love 6

What, exactly, kind of nursing is Melanie supposed to be doing in her lacy top and super high heels and jeans?  Or has she been too busy leaving the hospital and trying to bang Brady and terrorizing Theresa to be issued some scrubs? Ugh.  Of course, this is the same magical hospital where the same doctor performs and is in expert in every specialty, so nurses dressed like real nurses and PTs not in sleeveless dresses and heels is probably too much to ask. 

I love Freddie Smith and the character he plays.  And he's pretty.  If they sacrifice him for cheating Sneasel I will cut someone.

I have to wonder if the producers will even offer Freddie the option of renewing his contract, given that he pled guilty to vehicular assault and could face jail time.

I know where this is going with Lucas and Adrienne and I don't want it. Return to sender!

I'm not sure why Paul said Will was being objective in his expose about EJ/Abifail. That's literally the exact opposite of what happened. I'm pretty sure Will broke all kinds of ethics that professional journalists are supposed to follow. Second, Will and Paul's motivations are very unclear to me. If Paul wants Sonny why would he have sex with Will? Why did Will have sex with Paul? It didn't seem like one of those 'I'm so horny I can't control myself' moments. Will stopped for a second because he knew what he was doing was wrong but then did it anyway. Why? Why did he go for round two instead of freaking out because he just cheated on his husband? 

• Love 7

I have to wonder if the producers will even offer Freddie the option of renewing his contract, given that he pled guilty to vehicular assault and could face jail time.

I don't know when his contract is up but the sentencing (I just looked it up, haven't been following it) is next month FWIW. I would doubt he would get jail time unless he has a prior conviction. 

• Love 1

It doesn't seem like Will feels that guilty...or, uh, guilty at all.

I can't wait till Adrienne finds out!!!! Will won't have Sami around to defend him when Adrienne starts calling him all sorts of names for the entire town to hear....

Edited by bantering
  • Love 3

IDK who told Paul that the "Nikki Newman Whisper Talk" is sexy because it sure as hell isn't. Sneasel, wow, no self control at all, at least Sonny was able to stop himself which shows he's more committed to his marriage than Sneasel. Also very telling on how he took Jar Jar's side during her affair with EJ and not Sami's and he didn't like when Sami called Jar Jar a slut and he turned around and called Sami one. Now what does he think he is now...a sneasely slut. Even while basking in the afterglow he kisses him some more. I know what Sonny can do with that baseball.

Paul is such a skanky hyena, his character is just not cute, one minute he's pining after Sonny the next he's flopping his dick out. I don't get it and it's so contrived.

I think Brady should feel like a pedophile because he wants to hook up with someone that acts like a damn child complete with contorting her face like she's a damn child and babbles on like a baby learning how to talk, and when she smiles it's like she had too much fun pasting chiclets in her mouth. "Later dude," really?? These two assholes are so damn lame.

I really hope Victor is buying that bar for Sonny.

How Nicole kept from screaming and going into convulsions at the sight of that Dingy Hippie with the Farrah Fawcett flips just coming at you is an amazement in of itself.

• Love 6

Paul is such a skanky hyena, his character is just not cute, one minute he's pining after Sonny the next he's flopping his dick out. I don't get it and it's so contrived.

Paul got knocked back by the person he loves, then had ill-advised sex with someone else.

That, to me, is just soap math.

• Love 10

Okay people, I actually watched those Paul and Will scenes and even I've got to admit they were hot together. Why does this show infuse the Paul and Will scenes and Paul and Sonny scenes with so much heat, but Will and Sonny act like roommates?

With CM as Will it was all 'man' and 'dude' and 'bro'. Even when they first started dating they didn't spend as much time as Ben and Abby did in bed.

I've never seen Sonny pounce on Will like Paul did, even when there weren't problems in the marriage. I know there is a difference between love and sex, but is it any wonder that people prefer the other options to WilSon?

Edited by 271queenie
  • Love 2

Sneasel has managed to lie to both men--Paul thinks Will is an available man who feels bad that he compromised his integrity and Sonny is the duped husband.  Sneasel has managed to out-Abigail in being disgusting.  How the hell did that happen?

Yeah, I'm shocked by the fact that Will has lied to both men. 

In this scenario, Paul is actually as much of an innocent  as Sonny (he has no clue Will is married, right?) despite all of the weird Abigail-like chasing he was doing earlier.

Will's character is a mess now. Despite the fact that Will called Sami a slut, I think she's the only one who would still be on his side after all of this comes out. I think even Lucas is going to be vexed...

I have to admit I don't really get Will's interviewing skills either. And that thing he does with his mouth is kind of annoying.

Edited by bantering
  • Love 4

Yeah, I'm shocked by the fact that Will has lied to both men. 

In this scenario, Paul is actually as much of an innocent  as Sonny (he has no clue Will is married, right?) despite all of the weird Abigail-like chasing he was doing earlier.

Will's character is a mess now. Despite the fact that Will called Sami a slut, I think she's the only one who would still be on his side after all of this comes out. I think even Lucas is going to be vexed...

I have to admit I don't really get Will's interviewing skills either. And that thing he does with his mouth is kind of annoying.

I hate to say it,but Sneasel is worse than Abifail. I can just imagine Melanie, Abby, Jennifer and basically the whole town having a go at him when this comes out.

This is one time where it's not good to be related to everyone in town and to be married to the resident good guy!

• Love 3

For all the ranting Will did at Sami for not thinking about her kids, it didn't seem like Will was doing much thinking about Ari! If Sonny and Will divorce, Ari is probably going to be left in a weirder position than Sami's kids since Sonny's status as one of Ari's dads appears to be  more ambiguous.  (Has Sonny officially adopted Ari? I don't remember anybody signing any papers.(

• Love 3

Sonny only gets Ari if Gabi and Will die so Sonny doesn't have any legal rights to Ari right now. Plus there's also Rafe to consider as he is blood family. If Will and Sonny split, Will has plenty of support to take care of Ari. It's just an emotional thing to consider with Sonny.

• Love 2

What, exactly, kind of nursing is Melanie supposed to be doing in her lacy top and super high heels and jeans?

Nurse in a lesbian porno. 

Messssyyyyy. I really thought they were going the other way with this. As in Sonny would cheat on Will. Especially in light of Will making the proclamation to Sami that Sonny would never cheat on him. That sounded like a red herring to me. Oh well. But I am so here for this.

• Love 2

With CM as Will it was all 'man' and 'dude' and 'bro'. Even when they first started dating they didn't spend as much time as Ben and Abby did in bed.

Really? As I remember, OldWill and Sonny spent a lot of time in bed when they finally got to that point together. I don't remember a lot of "dude"-ing and "bro"-ing. I do remember Will called Sonny "my love." There may have been a little humour in it, but I believe it was sincerely meant. I don't ever remember hearing NuWill and Sonny exchange a "baby," "sweetheart," or any other endearment of that kind -- possibly around the wedding/micro-honeymoon period?

I agree about marital conflict leading directly to falling into bed with the other party as being fundamental soap math; and also, probably about Custody Battle (Trope #17). I am NOT looking forward to And Another Thing! Adrienne's Told Ya So Dance Extravaganza.

Are journalists allowed to sleep with their interview subjects? Gosh, Will is an idiot at everything he does.

Actual journalists? Probably not. Soap journalists? I think it's a job requirement. We should ask Nicole. There's a whole lot I finding headdeskingly annoying about this story, but Won't is hardly the first reporter on a soap to fall into bed with his cover story (ha! See what I did there?).

Edited by Sandman
  • Love 2

Nurse in a lesbian porno. 

Messssyyyyy. I really thought they were going the other way with this. As in Sonny would cheat on Will. Especially in light of Will making the proclamation to Sami that Sonny would never cheat on him. That sounded like a red herring to me. Oh well. But I am so here for this.

I thought the same as you, but Willass was mean on EJ and thought his mom lost her self respect by forgiving him. I suppose the true karma would be having him in need of forgiveness from Sonny after being so scornful of people who forgive.

Besides, Sonny also jumped on the Abby train, telling people EJ took advantage of her so there is a lesson to be learned on his end as well.

I'm not saying Sonny deserved to be cheated on, but he does have a history of keeping secrets from Will believing that he is protecting him and then it is set up to backfire. He got off easy with the secret of Gabi and Andrew, but this Paul thing is going to blow up big time, destroying Sonny's marriage anyway.

If Sonny had been honest about Paul from the get-go, things might be different. I still believe that Will would have been unhappy with their life, but he wouldn't have agreed to the article with Paul if he had known.

• Love 2

If Sonny had been honest about Paul from the get-go, things might be different. I still believe that Will would have been unhappy with their life, but he wouldn't have agreed to the article with Paul if he had known.

Eh, I dunno if Will would draw the line at writing a story about Sonny's ex, given the stories he wrote about his own family and friends. 

Though yes, even if he had, I imagine even Will wouldn't be stupid enough to knowingly sleep with someone Sonny knows.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 3

I agree it probably wouldn't have stopped Won't from writing about Sonny's ex, but it just might have stopped him from doing something stupid like taking off his wedding ring for reasons of "objectivity." (Yeah, right.) Of course, it would have eliminated the possibility of Won't's "discovery" of Paul's sexuality, too.

• Love 1