Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

26 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I don't know Andre's history but I can't bring myself to feel anything but contempt for him just becasue I really don't like that actor. He came off as such a sexist asshole in one of the Day of Days vids I watched.

I find myself not liking Will that much. I don't know, I'm not a fan of CM's acting style.

I'm getting bored tbh. Nothing is happening. Super pumped for some Ben scenes though. He's a riot!

Andre is a real piece of work.  Outside of being a serial killer he has killed three of his siblings; Lexie, Benjy, and Renee.  Lexie involuntarily but nonetheless he is responsible for her death.

• Love 5

Abe is reacting like a grieving dad but he's also wielding his power as mayor which is grossly unethical but again, I know I can forgive him because he is so devastated.

I'm team Abe, honestly. JJ became a detective overnight, then later lost his shit on Ben and threatened him inside the police station...and now he shot a suspect before even knowing what he was doing or who he was. Hope hasn't done things by the book. Hell, she didn't even press charges against Sami for pulling a gun on Rolfe and terrorising him. Abe doesn't know that, but the bottom line is even without it I could understand him firing Hope or demoting her. All she's done since getting the position is grant favors to family members!

Now I realize that's always been how the police have worked in Salem, but I like seeing Abe finally woke to it (is that how the kids are using that expression these days?).

Sami....don't be crazy please. Take a seat, chill and try being really nice to NeWill. The rest will come.

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 4

I can't believe how much I've come around on the character of Lani here lately. I've always been a little JJ/Gabi shipper, but I really felt for her today. The actress still has her weaknesses, but I'm feeling her lately. I don't know where they are going with her and JJ, but I wonder if this is going to push her towards Eli. 

Sure, Abe, fire Hope and put Rafe's dumbass in her place. 

I really don't like how they are setting Sami up to do something this mindblowingly stupid to jog Will's memory. It's pretty off the charts, and she's pulled some out there crap in her life. 

I don't have any particular affection for Andre, but it does piss me off that Kate is going to probably let him hang for this. Makes sense that people would suspect Andre, because Abby and Andre already involved Theo in other Dimera shadiness. 

Bottom line, I'm enjoying the show these past few months, and I'm cautiously optimistic that maybe it can continue for a while before RC drives it completely off the rails he's done a surprisingly good job resetting it on. 

• Love 9

I was really struck by the scene today between Will and Kate--she told Will that his dad was Lucas Roberts and I suddenly wondered why Will goes by the last name of Horton--I'm sure there is a story line reason for this but I've forgotten why.

And Sami's plan to use Ben to jog Will's memory has me vaguely terrified but I did love the two DiMera goons doing her bidding--they were rather awesome :):)

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

I was really struck by the scene today between Will and Kate--she told Will that his dad was Lucas Roberts and I suddenly wondered why Will goes by the last name of Horton--I'm sure there is a story line reason for this but I've forgotten why.

And Sami's plan to use Ben to jog Will's memory has me vaguely terrified but I did love the two DiMera goons doing her bidding--they were rather awesome :):)

Will has had so many name changes throughout his life. Lucas took the name Horton after disowning Kate for the millionth time. Will's original name was William Robert Reed. William to honor Billie and Robert to honor Kate and Lucas, when he was believed to be Austin's son.

• Love 3
28 minutes ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

I haven't seen the scene, but was Kate expressing it as Lucas's original name?  As in she was detailing history?  If not then it was just a writing flub.  Lucas's original last name was Roberts, he changed it to Horton many years ago.  Will followed suit.

The irony of course is that Roberts isn't a family name either, as far as we know.  Roberts is the name Kate took on after she left Salem in the 70's. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, JBC344 said:

I haven't seen the scene, but was Kate expressing it as Lucas's original name?  As in she was detailing history?  If not then it was just a writing flub.  Lucas's original last name was Roberts, he changed it to Horton many years ago.  Will followed suit.

The irony of course is that Roberts isn't a family name either, as far as we know.  Roberts is the name Kate took on after she left Salem in the 70's. 

True, don't forget that Sherry recreated Kate Roberts from Kate, the doctor, that had the affair with Bill.  That Kate was an obscure character that Sherry merged with her Kate.  I wish that I could find the interview that Sherry did in  talking about creating Kate Roberts..

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Apprentice79 said:

True, don't forget that Sherry recreated Kate Roberts from Kate, the doctor, that had the affair with Bill.  That Kate was an obscure character that Sherry merged with her Kate.  I wish that I could find the interview that Sherry did in  talking about creating Kate Roberts..

I was counting on you to bring that up, ha ha.  Yeah, Kate is an interesting character in that she is an amalgamation of two different women. I like your term recreation.  Kate Winegrad was the doctor Kate from the 70's.  One of the times Days successfully built on its own history to bring in new characters that also had a rich history.

• Love 4

Sami is doing a very dangerous and selfish thing - yes, she wants her 'Will' back but he may or may never come back. What she is planning should involve serious psychiatric assistance - probably not Grandma as she has serious conflicts of interests. It doesn't seem 'safe' or anything you would really do to someone. You just can't hurry stuff up because you want it to.

Rafe the new Commissioner? Yeah, Abe, you are acting in an emotional and entitled and power-hungry state. The investigation in to the shooting should be independent from you. Let it take its course. Yes, it sucks that Theo got shot - but he sort of did commit a crime and the system needs to work through this. Not you giving various decrees.

Lucas looks nice for being a drunk - still has decent white teeth.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, JBC344 said:

I was counting on you to bring that up, ha ha.  Yeah, Kate is an interesting character in that she is an amalgamation of two different women. I like your term recreation.  Kate Winegrad was the doctor Kate from the 70's.  One of the times Days successfully built on its own history to bring in new characters that also had a rich history.

Yup, she tied her to Marlena and Victor.  She wisely connected her to two established characters. 

• Love 1

So Abe wants JJ fired, but after talking with Rafe Abe agrees to let JJ keep his job and let things play out. But Hope is still fired. I don't think there's anyone on the Salem PD right now who should be commissioner. Also, Hope is still a murderer, but I hate that she's still losing her job for trying to handle the JJ situation correctly. In the meantime Dumbass gets to be commissioner. I take back every criticism though if this leads to the demise of the godawful Rafe and Hope pairing.

• Love 8
14 hours ago, tribeca said:

Kate and Will scene was so well done.   This version of Will seems so much younger.     

It’s very understandable that Chad would not trust Andre.  I don’t understand how anyone trusts that man.  Even though Andre is innocent here he has done a lot in the past.     You don’t just forget about that.   That said Chad was so good in that argument  .   That’s the Chad I want to see more of.    

Sami’s plans never seem to work.  This latest one is a little scary to me.  JMHO 

i never really liked nor disliked the old will. i could take him or leave him. but i'm loving brainwashed will. i hope he is more like this version than the past version. 

• Love 2
16 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

Will has had so many name changes throughout his life. Lucas took the name Horton after disowning Kate for the millionth time. Will's original name was William Robert Reed. William to honor Billie and Robert to honor Kate and Lucas, when he was believed to be Austin's son.

Thanks for the info and I guess I'd have gone with Horton too :):)

Today's episode was intense because while both actors were superb, it was damn hard to watch Ben attacking Will again and choking him--definitely not one of Sami's better plans.

The Will/Lucas scenes were also nicely done and I actually shouted when the DiMera goons grabbed Will and knocked Lucas out--DAMN!!

Chad's pretty much reacting the way Abe is--he wants justice for Theo and he's going about it in the same ham fisted way and Abs trying to pull a guilt trip on him is very problematic to me.  I can't wait for karma to come for Kate because her actions regarding Theo has brought destruction to a lot of relationships.

• Love 6

THIS IS WAS INTENSE BUT SO DAMN GOOD!!!!

OMG Chad blaming Andre and Abby for JJ shooting Theo.  Kate standing froze faced letting this all play out with obvious guilt.  Ooo this going to blow up in a big way and I'm here for it.

Hope got those lines today!!!!  OMG yes RC is giving Hope dialogue, a spine and brain.  Hope literally hit all the bullet points I wanted to in her argument with Rafe on him not liking her being his boss, not refusing to take the job after she'd been fired as commissioner and chasing shadows with his "ex wife" (Which when she said it I yelled because it was low key snarky).  It was so awesome!  I was like this is how Hope should be written not some pathetic Harlequin novel that let's these men (Bo included) to continue to play her for a fool time and time again.  It's 2017, glad Ron is giving her gravitas!

The Will/Lucas scenes were short lived but BD was ripping my heart out seeing and holding Will.  ? But he wasn't letting the beer bottle go ?

The Sami/Will/Ben scenes were ok.  AS acting was a bit over the top but the reenactment scenes between CM and RSW were more scary than the original GW and RSW scenes. 

Overall nicely written episode!  Good, good stuff!   I still can't believe this is my show doing great things and being the best soap going. 

• Love 9
33 minutes ago, BlackMamba said:

THIS IS WAS INTENSE BUT SO DAMN GOOD!!!!

OMG Chad blaming Andre and Abby for JJ shooting Theo.  Kate standing froze faced letting this all play out with obvious guilt.  Ooo this going to blow up in a big way and I'm here for it.

Hope got those lines today!!!!  OMG yes RC is giving Hope dialogue, a spine and brain.  Hope literally hit all the bullet points I wanted to in her argument with Rafe on him not liking her being his boss, not refusing to take the job after she'd been fired as commissioner and chasing shadows with his "ex wife" (Which when she said it I yelled because it was low key snarky).  It was so awesome!  I was like this is how Hope should be written not some pathetic Harlequin novel that let's these men (Bo included) to continue to play her for a fool time and time again.  It's 2017, glad Ron is giving her gravitas!

The Will/Lucas scenes were short lived but BD was ripping my heart out seeing and holding Will.  ? But he wasn't letting the beer bottle go ?

The Sami/Will/Ben scenes were ok.  AS acting was a bit over the top but the reenactment scenes between CM and RSW were more scary than the original GW and RSW scenes. 

Overall nicely written episode!  Good, good stuff!   I still can't believe this is my show doing great things and being the best soap going. 

Thank you for this review.  It makes me actually want to watch today's episode.  I haven't seen one in about 2 weeks because I was bored, but you make it sound interesting again.

• Love 1
On 11/28/2017 at 8:35 AM, swtrgrl said:

I'll wear a super tight and short dress with a cleavage cut out. That'll make him remember me when we hug.

I know I already said this about Sonny's attempted "true love's kiss as memory-restorer" thing, but it wouldn't be the first time cleavage was prescribed for its anti-amnesia properties in soaps, either. Granted, I can't think of an example involving the heroine's babydaddy/gay bff, but still, our Gabi's a modern woman.

Edited by Sandman
  • Love 2

Wow, Abigail, you gonna die on the hill that is Andre?  Good, maybe it's the end of Chabby.

"Kate, who is your mom, I think."

Wow, Sami has no compunctions about kidnapping Will. And how can she just sit there and watch that?

Ooh, the old apartment with the red and green neon light out the window.

Aw, Lucas.

Man, I couldn't see a damn thing in that dark apartment.

• Love 3

It that a breakup for Hope and Rafe?  Please, Ron. Please. And please let it be permanent.

So, Sami was nearby with her gun to shoot Ben if he got carried away. However, it's not like she could tell if Will stopped breathing. Well, I suppose if he stopped struggling, but then it might be too late. And poor Will.  Going from his happy "Susan" memories, to remembering his almost murder.  Yeah, that should make him want to be around Sami more.

Glad someone else knows about Kate. Wonder what Andre is going to do with the news.

So Chad was yelling at Andre today, and I noticed no stuttering.  Not that I'm complaining, but I thought stuttering was brought on by emotional situations.

Anyway, not a bad show. Glad we got a break from Angry Abe.  Guess we're not getting Julie's Thanksgiving afterall.

• Love 5

Let me guess, Sami's latest scheme will lead to everyone being angry with her again, and she will leave Salem.  I get why they like to use Sami to cause chaos, but AS is no longer a regular on the show so the fallout is mostly going to be everything is Sami's fault, but Sami won't be around.

• Love 6

I love Sami and I am mad at her for this plan.  Where does she come up with this stuff?    It was difficult to watch Will killed the first time   

Poor  Lucas.  Hopefully John and Marlena will believe him. 

Rafe and Hope arguing was the most passionate I have seen from them in a while.   I don’t Really feel Hope loves Rafe.   He has more chemistry with Sami.   Know you guys don’t like when I say that LOL.   I wasn’t watching when Rafe and Sami we’re together.    Seems he just does whatever she wants.   

• Love 3
28 minutes ago, tribeca said:

I love Sami and I am mad at her for this plan.  Where does she come up with this stuff?    It was difficult to watch Will killed the first time   

Poor  Lucas.  Hopefully John and Marlena will believe him. 

Rafe and Hope arguing was the most passionate I have seen from them in a while.   I don’t Really feel Hope loves Rafe.   He has more chemistry with Sami.   Know you guys don’t like when I say that LOL.   I wasn’t watching when Rafe and Sami we’re together.    Seems he just does whatever she wants.   

He has always been Sami's lapdog. I never saw the appeal of safe. Dena tried to recreate the Marlena/Roman romance with her version of it, with safe. They had the same premise, a cop coming, to protect a fiercely independent woman. 

• Love 2

If I'm Abby, I've had enough of those little JJ arrows Chad keeps slinging her way. It's disloyal as hell in front of anyone but just the two of them, and  still obviously painful when it is just the two of them. He's being a dick. 

And Kate just standing there letting Chad wreck a familial relationship he has obviously tried to nurture. Who cares if Andre is a nut bag or if anyone else thinks he's worthy, Chad obviously wanted and had grown fond of that brotherly bond. I hope he saves some of that righteousness for her when her role in this is revealed. 

I'm digging Sami having henchmen. It just seems so right. 

• Love 7

There were times I liked Sami with Rafe.  The problem with the SL was for some reason the writers suddenly wanted Sami to be like Marlena, which she never was, but still be Sami.  It didn't work.  It also got really old when Rafe would go along with Sami's schemes then turn around and lecture her for her behavior.

Edited by TigerLynx
  • Love 3

Sami is turning DiMera - henchmen, a weapon, an outlandish 'plan'. Foolhardy though. You can't just re-enact a murder without the possibility of psychosis or some other trauma or breakdown.

Rafe, you are a jerk. Out for numero uno and some payback from being off the FBI. You should have passed on the job offer. You are not doing it to help JJ - you are doing it as a power grab for yours truly. Hope grew a bit of a spine today.

Chad, calm down and collect the facts. Otherwise, you and Abraham will be park bench buddies for a bit.

Kate, you do need to come clean and admit your role in all this mess.

• Love 4

Seriously, what is wrong with Sami? Everyone needs to disown her after this ridiculous, dangerous stunt.  She's completely lost it, and Will should never like/ love/ trust her ever again, whether he regains his memories or not.  

I heard Chad stutter - is that the actor in real life or just for the character? 

• Love 3
19 minutes ago, FnkyChkn34 said:

Seriously, what is wrong with Sami? Everyone needs to disown her after this ridiculous, dangerous stunt.  She's completely lost it, and Will should never like/ love/ trust her ever again, whether he regains his memories or not.  

I heard Chad stutter - is that the actor in real life or just for the character? 

It's a character trait Billy Flynn has incorporated into Chad.  That along with the forehead kiss he gives a lot of the men on the show, specifically Sonny and Will.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, JBC344 said:

It's a character trait Billy Flynn has incorporated into Chad.  That along with the forehead kiss he gives a lot of the men on the show, specifically Sonny and Will.

Are you sure? He stutters during interviews...He may have a mild case of it..

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, Apprentice79 said:

Are you sure? He stutters during interviews...He may have a mild case of it..

Oh really?  I have seen interviews but I never noticed it.  I don't know if I heard it or just assumed it was a character trait.  Not that Chad is a constant stutterer but that he stutters as a tick.  But if you have noticed it in interviews you may be right.

Just now, JBC344 said:

Oh really?  I have seen interviews but I never noticed it.  I don't know if I heard it or just assumed it was a character trait.  Not that Chad is a constant stutterer but that he stutters as a tick.  But if you have noticed it in interviews you may be right.

I always thought it was Billy trying to remember his lines and stuttered as Chad.  They film so many episodes in a day, I would be stuttering as well. It could be nervousness as well..

• Love 3

I'm catching up on Tuesday's episode...

For all the compliments you guys are giving, I'm still not really caring about JJ's acting or the Theo storyline. Maybe it's because the ending was already spoiled weeks ago. Or maybe it's because I still don't care one whit for Lani, not even with her pretty tears or her pretty hair. They desperately need to recast this character and give her a personality and a point of view. And shouldn't she still be in touch with her mother? Wasn't she raised by her mom the same way Eli was?

I love scenes with Sami and Eric together. I'm very annoyed however that they skipped over about six or seven emotional beats with regards to Eric processing Will being alive. (They are in such a rush to have him back to his regular self it isn't even funny.)

I am completely let down by the Will Kate reunion. Lauren Koslow deserved fantastic material and she got practically nothing at all. What a waste. I thought I'd be bawling my eyes out watching her see Will again for the first time and instead all they did was talk about Lucas and look at cell phone pictures. Speaking of which, who among us has loaded onto our cell phones digital versions of pictures taken 30 years ago? Anyone?

If Ron wanted Sami to be doing something super desperate to trigger hee son's memory, he probably should have taken the time to have Marlena explain why Will's memories are going to be especially difficult to restore. Or he could have done a better job of explaining how Susan and Rolfe actually wiped his memories in the first place. Was it the first injection or the second that did the memory erasing? The details here are such an afterthought and I hate that.

It's always nice seeing Kayla in supportive doctor mode. When I first started watching I only knew her as the doctor character who always tried to make people feel like they weren't alone.

I can't wait for Hope and Rafe to be permanently over. Whatever gets us there!

• Love 4

To show that they remembered the scene, they had Ben say the same things he said when he murdered Will the first time.  ("You shouldn't have come here, Will!  You should've just stayed away!")  So at least there's that.

But yeah, WTF was Sami thinking?!  I'll be surprised if Will has anything to do with her after this.

Edited by Star Aristille
  • Love 5

It is no lost if Will doesn’t want talk to Sami as what he had to say to her  was usually nasty amnesia or not. She has three children who actually need her and unlike Will actually like their mother.

Sami’s return to Salem accomplished the only thing that she wanted: to bring her son home to his loved ones. 

I wish Ali great luck when she finally leaves. Sami will always be my favorite character on this despite the horrible writing/stories she has been guven over the decades.

• Love 2

Talk about the monsters of the ID!  It'd be fun if they spent a little time exploring how Sami could do something so awful to her son but I suspect they'll breeze right over it.  Anyways, in my own mind it was fascinating to observe how one can go to such a dark place to accomplish an end goal.  

• Love 4
3 hours ago, nilyank said:

It is no lost if Will doesn’t want talk to Sami as what he had to say to her  was usually nasty amnesia or not. She has three children who actually need her and unlike Will actually like their mother.

This isn't Will's being annoyed because Sami won't let him stay up to watch Creature Double Feature, she had him kidnapped by goons, knocked unconscious and when he woke up in an unfamiliar room, he was subsequently strangled by the same psycho who killed him before.  Then, when he is rightfully angry and terrified beyond belief, his mom pops out of a closet to tell him she did it to help him.

I don't blame Will for not wanting to have that kind of mother in his life.  Sami is completely unrepentant and if Will didn't yell at her to leave him alone and that he didn't want anything to do with her, god knows what else she do to him to help "jog" his memory.

I did love the horrified looks on Marlena, John and Lucas' faces--the fact that Sami can't see just how wrong and sick her actions are is very worrying.

Good for Abby for helping Chad to not give up on Andre but now Andre knows the truth from Kate--things are about to get interesting :)

• Love 13
21 minutes ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

This isn't Will's being annoyed because Sami won't let him stay up to watch Creature Double Feature, she had him kidnapped by goons, knocked unconscious and when he woke up in an unfamiliar room, he was subsequently strangled by the same psycho who killed him before.  Then, when he is rightfully angry and terrified beyond belief, his mom pops out of a closet to tell him she did it to help him.

It is the same level of anger he uses on her for every other reason that he is angry at her, so I see no difference when he always goes to level 10 max in his anger at her. Earlier he chided her that Susan would have never done anything so horrible as Sami did. Susan who faked Will's death and made sure a town full of his family and loved ones including his young daughter grieved his painful death and she spent the next two years isolating him and badmouthing his real mother. So I would say it was equally on par of horrible acts, but Sami never gets the benefit of the doubt from Will. Never.

Of course, he is justified in his anger towards her and of course everyone one in that room was horrified by Sami. They always slant the writing that way for Will.

Edited by nilyank
  • Love 4

There's been some really good acting the last few days.  

The Sami/Will/Lucas/Marlena/John/Ben scenes - they've all been great. I really like "new-to-me" Will.  His anger towards Sami is more than justified, and yet AS is doing a good job making Sami a bit sympathetic, so that I almost understand why she did what she did.  Love Ben. Hope he gets to recur from time to time.  It's bad, though, when he even knows Sami is a bad mother.

I'm happy any way that Rafe and Hope break up, but I'd have preferred Hope break up with him. Either way, the last 2 days have been the most passionate scenes they've ever had together. And so glad the writers are finally remembering Bo.

Andre probably thinks he's helping Kate, and he is protecting her from being arrested, but she now has to keep living with the guilt of what she caused.

I like this version of Abby so much more than KM's version, but I wish she was just a little bit less boring. But boring, in this case, is better than hateful.

• Love 12

Rafe wanted Hope to be honest and tells her he don't do casual.  Seriously.  Based off his history he's  done it quite a few times: Sami/Nicole, Sami/Carrie and Jordan/Kate.  Rafe makes it seem he's some god's gift and any woman would be lucky to have him.  Sure buddy!  ? He's penetrated almost the whole town with his wood!!! It's true Rafe will never be Bo because there can only be one.  Get some sensitivity training, find your own personality and try again next time! 

Sami meant well, but bitch almost killed her son again  ? I thought Lucas was going to give Sami one of his vintage slaps for a second.  I love how classic those scenes were in the living room and blaming Sami.  Usually I get mad at the pile on of Sami but this time I get it.  Sami was just a little too messy. ?

Kate, bye!  Andre should had told on you but at least he knows whenever you want to turn on him again.  You two belong together though.  Reckless and Ruthless! 

Sami/Rafe meeting up  ? Yep kind of know where this is going. 

Overall thought the episodes didn't lose much of what yesterday had to offer.  Great collection of episodes this week with tons of emotions. 

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 10
15 hours ago, JBC344 said:

He does it IRL, too.

11 hours ago, Star Aristille said:

To show that they remembered the scene, they had Ben say the same things he said when he murdered Will the first time.  ("You shouldn't have come here, Will!  You should've just stayed away!")  So at least there's that.

But yeah, WTF was Sami thinking?!  I'll be surprised if Will has anything to do with her after this.

Well, to defend Sami, she did read that the possibility of recreating the trauma might work, from one of Marlena's books.

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, Silver Raven said:

Well, to defend Sami, she did read that the possibility of recreating the trauma might work, from one of Marlena's books.

And we saw that Will was remembering that night when Ben stopped. Crazier things have happened on this show and it would not be that strange on this show if it would have succeeded.

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, Silver Raven said:

But Sami is no medical professional.  She had no clue what to do, and just created a dangerous situation.  Forget Susan, Sami is the one who is certifiable. 

• Love 8
2 hours ago, buffynut said:

It's bad, though, when he even knows Sami is a bad mother.

Ben is the last person who should judge someone, let alone Sami..even if what she did is beyond twisted..Ben is another level..

4 hours ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

I don't blame Will for not wanting to have that kind of mother in his life.  Sami is completely unrepentant and if Will didn't yell at her to leave him alone and that he didn't want anything to do with her, god knows what else she do to him to help "jog" his memory.

Good, soon he will not have to bother with Sami, she will be gone and she will be with her children who love her and want to be with her.

Sami, his mother who is the one who succeed to get him back to his family, including his daughter.

As far as i am concerned she deserved so much better than Salem and lame ass Will AND above all than this twisted one-note writing..and she will get it even if it is offscreen..yeah for me !

Edited by pau
  • Love 2

Samantha Gene, you done gone and done it this time! Somebody stick a bottle back in Lucas's mouth. "My Son!"'s ass. He'd  still be passed out in a cemetery if she didn't come upon his pathetic, self-pitying ass. 

So, let me get this straight. Rafe dumps Hope shortly after he takes her job because she can't say she loves him more than Bo. I mean, I know he said it's because she's not ready for marriage, but I think the actual conversation about not being Bo hurt his widdle feewings. Screw you, dude, even in your prime you couldn't carry Bo Brady's shoulder holster.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Rowan said:

So, let me get this straight. Rafe dumps Hope shortly after he takes her job because she can't say she loves him more than Bo. I mean, I know he said it's because she's not ready for marriage, but I think the actual conversation about not being Bo hurt his widdle feewings. Screw you, dude, even in your prime you couldn't carry Bo Brady's shoulder holster.

Damn straight!  Rafe's a punk and he has zero business even talking about Bo, let alone trying to compare himself to him and yes, I have no doubt that Hope's admitting that Rafe doesn't measure up to Bo stung.  I love it :):)

• Love 4
6 hours ago, BlackMamba said:

Rafe wanted Hope to be honest and tells her he don't do casual.  Seriously.  Based off his history he's  done it quite a few times: Sami/Nicole, Sami/Carrie and Jordan/Kate.  Rafe makes it seem he's some god's gift and any woman would be lucky to have him.  Sure buddy!  ? He's penetrated almost the whole town with his wood!!! It's true Rafe will never be Bo because there can only be one.  Get some sensitivity training, find your own personality and try again next time! 

Sami meant well, but bitch almost killed her son again  ? I thought Lucas was going to give Sami one of his vintage slaps for a second.  I love how classic those scenes were in the living room and blaming Sami.  Usually I get mad at the pile on of Sami but this time I get it.  Sami was just a little too messy. ?

Kate, bye!  Andre should had told on you but at least he knows whenever you want to turn on him again.  You two belong together though.  Reckless and Ruthless! 

Sami/Rafe meeting up  ? Yep kind of know where this is going. 

Overall thought the episodes didn't lose much of what yesterday had to offer.  Great collection of episodes this week with tons of emotions. 

Sami being rejected by her son and her family was just a set up for her to do the nasty with Rafe.

• Love 1
31 minutes ago, bobcat1946 said:

Sami being rejected by her son and her family was just a set up for her to do the nasty with Rafe.

Because we've seen in the past that Sami deals with grief by screwing the first person she encounters.

• Love 1

Marlena, John, Lucas, and Co. had every right to be horrified at Sami's 'plan'. As Marlena said, that sort of thing should be done in a controlled environment. Not Sami's good idea of re-enacting horror.

Sami, every person was right to reject you. The plan was ill-thought and was more about you than it ever was about returning your son to who he 'was' - for your benefit, really.

Rafe, you will never be Bo or anyone that Hope would keep in her life. Hope can love other people but no one will hold a candle to her ex-husband.  She can move forward, but she likes where she is. And maybe doesn't want to get married. You are not the greatest of all Hernandi to waltz in to Salem. Get some interests and become someone who others would like to spend time with.

Kate, well now Andre has some good blackmail on you. But you two seem to work as a pair so you are safe for now.

• Love 4

Sami is a Dimera, so maybe she is a monster.

But not the biggest monster on this show.

I really hope that Lucas sobers up because he looks like a smelly hobo. And please writers, stop having Lucas trying to cry because BD cannot do that convincingly. At all.

• Love 7