Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

I just happened upon DOOL today and saw Kayla, Patch, and Adrianne, and had to watch!  (I watched back in the day of all those couples.).   Then to see Shane and Kim -- btw, Kim always made those weird face/mouth motions.   Her hair did look weird.

Isn't Adrianne old enough to be Lucas's mother?  (I know; it's the soaps.)

• Love 2

Judi Evans just has a mumsy vibe, always has. She's actually only 6 or 7 years older than brian datillo. 

I only watch this show anymore for Steve Nichols  the scenes between he and Kayla--who looked great today, and seemed especially giggly--and Adrienne (why was she wearing white pantyhose? Just no.) were really sweet and fun. 

• Love 3

I thought that most women don't wear the colossal waste of money known as pantyhose anymore unless they had to - they work in a very conservative office/field. White pantyhose probably went out in the late 80s/early 90s. You'd wear nude hose under your gown or Spanx. And bare feet with your heels so you don't fall out of your shoes.

Victor has come a long with Theresa. He acted with honour toward her and with the dignity he has shown to few women. Bye, Theresa. Jen Lilley played this very well.

If Justin and Adrienne did not get an annulment, how can Adrienne marry Lucas in a Catholic church? You'd need some special permission from the Bishop/Archbishop/whomever. Her dress was a bit much for a second wedding, but I guess it doesn't matter these days.

Yep, Jade, blame your supposed 'pregnancy' on not having money for birth control and then demanding that deadbeat Joey support you and the kid. You can, er, get a job for a while!

Where were all the Hortons at the wedding? Kinda rude to not show up.

• Love 3

I love Kim and Shane. Their return has been a dud...If the show was not going to give them a meaty storyline, then, they should not have come back..This Theresa storyline is so stupid...There is no way that Kim and Shane would not move heaven and earth to protect their little girl. Not after what they went through with all of their three children. Yes, I am including baby Carly in this....Kim and Shane never had it easy, there was always some type of obstacle..Dena is a hack and I expect that she would not know how to write out Theresa in a decent way..She could have used this story to bring back Andrew Sean Donovan.. As a kid, he was always very protective of Jeannie. What a waste!

• Love 2
17 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

In reading other message boards, I'm amazed at how much people hate Theresa. It's intense!

It's such a contrast to this board where she was liked or at least tolerated.  No wonder the show can never write a story-line that all the fans will like.

I am not feeling sorry for the woman who shot and killed an unarmed 90-yr-old man in his own home. The same woman who, after Bo and her separated, was going to set him on fire and was mugging men all over Salem. Back then her excuse was that the sleep medicine caused her to do that and now it is grief and fear that led her to kill a man and cover up the crime. I had to laugh when Kayla said Hope didn't do well the last time she was in prison. Has anyone considered that maybe, just maybe, it isn't the grief or the drugs causing Hope to act this way?

I notice that they have been putting Nicole and Brady in a lot of scenes together lately - could they be planning to break Deimos and Nicole (which I really wouldn't mind) and have them reconcile? Maybe raise their children together?

I wonder if Victor will tell Maggie the truth behind Teresa's leaving Brady and Tate behind? I'll admit that I got teary at her goodbyes with Victor and Tate. Loved Victor just hugging Brady while he cried at the end of the episode.

JL killed her scenes today. The material may have sucked but all the actors involved really stepped up their games and played it as well as anyone could.

Justin, you really needed to get a fire truck and disrupt the wedding Jack style!

Edited by cmahorror
  • Love 5
20 hours ago, Thumper said:

I just happened upon DOOL today and saw Kayla, Patch, and Adrianne, and had to watch!  (I watched back in the day of all those couples.).   Then to see Shane and Kim -- btw, Kim always made those weird face/mouth motions.   Her hair did look weird.

Isn't Adrianne old enough to be Lucas's mother?  (I know; it's the soaps.)

I was JUST thinking the same thing! Yea, could be the "mom" vibe from Judi, combined with "boyish" from Bryan that just makes the age difference seem so noticeable to me. I personally don't see any chemistry with them anyway.  No offense to the actors..love them both..just mot together.

• Love 4

I notice that they have been putting Nicole and Brady in a lot of scenes together lately - could they be planning to break Deimos and Nicole (which I really wouldn't mind) and have them reconcile? Maybe raise their children together?

Absolutely. No doubt in my mind. They haven't exactly been subtle. Remember Brady's dreams last January, after he got Dan's heart? Dena wants them together.

It's such a contrast to this board where she was liked or at least tolerated.  No wonder the show can never write a story-line that all the fans will like.

No wonder they keep the supercouples together - it's their only sure-fire thing! It's a shame though - I'd rather see Justin with Eve. I don't know who Adrianne should be with....maybe she's better off single.

Finally watched all of the Hope trial. As much as Shawn D was acting too casual, I found Hope's constant hair adjustments really annoying. KA's inner dialogue often appears to be "do I look good right now"?

And it was really glaring that Marlena didn't show after a scene specifically about her being on her way to the courthouse. Oy.

The Failure scenes were fine but boring. The new actress is find but the character is DOA.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

No wonder they keep the supercouples together - it's their only sure-fire thing! It's a shame though - I'd rather see Justin with Eve. I don't know who Adrianne should be with....maybe she's better off single.

Justin and Adrienne belong together.  Dena who is a big fan of theirs, will reunite them.  Their love story was dynamite back in the day.. It is too bad that Lucas will once again be a loser in a love triangle..  I know alot of people like Kassie as Eve, but, she will never be Eve to me. Charlotte Ross is the only Eve.  

• Love 4

I totally respect your love for what was...but as things are now, Jeve trumps Jadrienne's chemisty and appeal.

Plus I hate seeing all the women on the show inevitably forgive their husbands of their behavior simply because the super couples must never be broken up. I know some people here on the boards hated how Hope was never allowed to have a decent male love interest because the show kept her devoted to Bo. Similarly Kayla and Marlena have not been allowed to have decent alternatives to Steve and John, and now Adrienne is once again being browbeaten by just about every force in the series into getting back with her cheating ex-husband. I'm kind of sick of that and I would rather see her single then with a husband who's back with her out of some sense of obligation.

The message is: womam must be loyal to the men that own them, regardless of what said men do.

If Dena is such a good showrunner and has such passionate love for this couple, then she should be able to write a story that convinces me they belong together. Unfortunately, I don't think she's capable of it and will just shove them back into each other's arms because that's the way it's supposed to be.

Ugh.

For the record, I think less of Marlena for taking John back after all the crap he put her through in 2012, 2013 and 2014 regarding Kristen.

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 4

Wow! JL has about killed me with this exit storyline. She was truly a find and will be missed. The scenes with the Tate were heartbreaking. JA being involved in this worked out great. His final words to her were surprising and wonderfully delivered. EM played this well. He really brought out Brady's confusion and heartbreak. Kudos to all.

I really could care less about Hope being sentenced for 25 years. She got what she deserved. Killing an unarmed elderly man in a wheelchair wasn't satisfying in the least. Had this taken place in Stefano's heyday, I would probably feel differently. The town's reaction wasn't surprising. I just find it a bit ridiculous that this is effecting the lives of those that she really hasn't been close to.

As a fan of Justin/Adrienne back in the day, I was glad to see him burst in to stop that travesty of a wedding. I despised him being written as a cheater. If that wasn't bad enough, they pair Adrienne with Lucas. It's just weird on several levels to me. It starts with 0 chemistry and just gets worse. I love JE and BD.....but not together.

Just not interested in this Failure storyline. I am rooting for Chad/Gabi. No offense to JJ, but his brother in law appears to be the better man for Gabi. Unfortunately, Chad will more than likely be stuck with the walking dead before long.

• Love 5
6 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

I totally respect your love for what was...but as things are now, Jeve trumps Jadrienne's chemisty and appeal.

Plus I hate seeing all the women on the show inevitably forgive their husbands of their behavior simply because the super couples must never be broken up. I know some people here on the boards hated how Hope was never allowed to have a decent male love interest because the show kept her devoted to Bo. Similarly Kayla and Marlena have not been allowed to have decent alternatives to Steve and John, and now Adrienne is once again being browbeaten by just about every force in the series into getting back with her cheating ex-husband. I'm kind of sick of that and I would rather see her single then with a husband who's back with her out of some sense of obligation.

The message is: womam must be loyal to the men that own them, regardless of what said men do.

If Dena is such a good showrunner and has such passionate love for this couple, then she should be able to write a story that convinces me they belong together. Unfortunately, I don't think she's capable of it and will just shove them back into each other's arms because that's the way it's supposed to be.

Ugh.

For the record, I think less of Marlena for taking John back after all the crap he put her through in 2012, 2013 and 2014 regarding Kristen.

Adrienne started having sex with Lucas before she and Justin decided to officially end their marriage, so technically she's a cheater too. This doesn't absolve Justin of his cheating or disprove your overall point, I just wanted to mention that. And didn't she cheat on him in the past as well? Regardless, I got the impression during this poorly written story that there were problems in their marriage long before Justin cheated, problems caused by the both of them. I feel like having Justin cheat was just a cheap and lazy way to break them up so she could be put with Lucas for no reason (and because apparently there always has to be a villain when a marriage ends. Two people can't just naturally grow apart,which I think would've been a much better story.)

• Love 3
52 minutes ago, LeftPhalange said:

Adrienne started having sex with Lucas before she and Justin decided to officially end their marriage, so technically she's a cheater too. This doesn't absolve Justin of his cheating or disprove your overall point, I just wanted to mention that. And didn't she cheat on him in the past as well? Regardless, I got the impression during this poorly written story that there were problems in their marriage long before Justin cheated, problems caused by the both of them. I feel like having Justin cheat was just a cheap and lazy way to break them up so she could be put with Lucas for no reason (and because apparently there always has to be a villain when a marriage ends. Two people can't just naturally grow apart,which I think would've been a much better story.)

Yes, Adrienne had an affair with, ugh, Emilio Ramirez who spent a lot of time trying to get in Jennifer's pants while she was falling in love with Jack. He even attempted to kill Justin by cutting the brake lines on his car although it was in retaliation for Justin trying to kill him. It was at the Jennifer/Emilio wedding that Jack kidnapped her using a fire truck.

I still love the scenes on the truck as it is racing through the streets of Salem with Jennifer and Jack arguing the whole time for him to take her back to the church and him refusing.

And I am in my happy place.

• Love 7
On ‎11‎/‎18‎/‎2016 at 2:03 PM, Silver Raven said:

I had to laugh at Kate talking about Lucas's father not coming for the wedding.  He hasn't been on the show in what, thirty years now?

Shane, Kim and Theresa hang out at the pub but we never see them interacting with Caroline.

I don't want to see Victor mellowing.

Man, I used to like Jade.

Steve's something blue... I dunno.  :)

Nice to see Steve and Adrienne actually in some scenes together.

Freddie looks like he's lost weight.

Wow, Brady really got me there at the end.

Actually Bill was on the show a few years ago when Alice died.  They have also mentioned in the past that he and Lucas have done some repairing with their relationship. 

I don't mind the big wedding dress for Adrienne.  For as long as she has been around and a soap character this is only her second wedding.  She is downright considered conservative.  Especially considering her two weddings are about twenty-something years apart. This is actually one case I don't mind a soap character having a second church wedding.

• Love 1
On 2016-11-18 at 1:19 PM, rcc said:

Nice scene between Victor and Teresa. Well acted by JL and JA. 

I actually found myself moved. Not so much with the scene between Jeannie Theresa and Bonehead Brady.

WHAT IN THE MISS CLAIROL HELL IS GOING ON with Patsy Pease's and Charles Shaughnessy's hair, though? Are they supposed to be the tragic "Before" pictures in an ad warning of the dangers of home hair colouring? Or has grief turned their hair plaid practically overnight? Lay off the blue rinse, Chuck.

This whole wedding plot is stupid, but I loved Lucas's rejoinder when his mother dropped snark about the fact that no family members are showing up, and wondering if it could be a sign: "A sign of what? Too much inbreeding in Salem?" Bwah! (Also, you're not wrong.)

• Love 3
13 hours ago, cmahorror said:

Yes, Adrienne had an affair with, ugh, Emilio Ramirez who spent a lot of time trying to get in Jennifer's pants while she was falling in love with Jack. He even attempted to kill Justin by cutting the brake lines on his car although it was in retaliation for Justin trying to kill him. It was at the Jennifer/Emilio wedding that Jack kidnapped her using a fire truck.

I think Justin cheated with Angelica too, unless that was all while J&A were on a break.  They were different than the rest of the supercouples in the 80's.

Quite enjoyed Friday's episode, especially that they remembered that Steve has a sister and a mother, and how close Kayla and Adrienne have always been.  Pinch me!

Edited by lska
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, lska said:

I think Justin cheated with Angelica too, unless that was all while J&A were on a break.  They were different than the rest of the supercouples in the 80's.

Justin had a fling with Angelica while he and Adrienne were separated and Alexander was the result. Eventually Angelica turned over custody of the boy to Justin and Adrienne and they raised him. He is their oldest son, followed by the twins they adopted, Victor and Joseph, and their only biological child together, Sonny aka Jackson.

This is actually Adrienne's fourth wedding - she and Justin were married three times.

I think she will take the men in back to talk, choose Lucas and then something else will happen to stop the wedding. After a reasonable amount of time she will decide that Justin is the love of her life and they will make it down the aisle a fourth time. Pure speculation here - no spoilers.

Interested to see just who Victor tells, if anyone, about Teresa's real reasons for leaving town. Surely he has to spill to someone.

• Love 2
47 minutes ago, cmahorror said:

Justin had a fling with Angelica while he and Adrienne were separated and Alexander was the result. Eventually Angelica turned over custody of the boy to Justin and Adrienne and they raised him. He is their oldest son, followed by the twins they adopted, Victor and Joseph, and their only biological child together, Sonny aka Jackson.

This is actually Adrienne's fourth wedding - she and Justin were married three times.

I think she will take the men in back to talk, choose Lucas and then something else will happen to stop the wedding. After a reasonable amount of time she will decide that Justin is the love of her life and they will make it down the aisle a fourth time. Pure speculation here - no spoilers.

Interested to see just who Victor tells, if anyone, about Teresa's real reasons for leaving town. Surely he has to spill to someone.

Don't forget that Adrienne miscarried her first child with Justin...She had difficulty conceiving and she was saddened that Anjelica, her rival, gave Justin the family that he always wanted.. Plus, Victor did not want Justin to have a child with Adrienne, so he gave him pills that rendered him impotent, thereby, shattering Adrienne's dreams, of having a child.. Victor was such a duplicitous bastard back in the day...lol..

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 1

I've decided not to watch Theresa's exit.  I'd rather live in la-la land and pretend she's just off the canvas for awhile like John.  And I can't afford any tears because my eyes already burn from blepharitis (and Patsy Pease's hair color).  

Chad's speech about Stefano might have moved me had it been about anyone other than Salem's own demon. I am sick of Hope and would like a two-year break from the character, but I don't feel bad about Stefano for one second.  That would be like asking me to pity Charles Manson, for Pete's sake.

Edited by Polaris
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Polaris said:

I've decided not to watch Theresa's exit.  I'd rather live in la-la land and pretend she's just off the canvas for awhile like John.  And I can't afford any tears because my eyes already burn from blepharitis (and Patsy Pease's hair color).  

Chad's speech about Stefano might have moved me had it been about anyone other than Salem's own demon. I am sick of Hope and would like a two-year break from the character, but I don't feel bad about Stefano for one second.  That would be like asking me to pity Charles Manson, for Pete's sake.

See I think the speech was fine/good, but I think it would of been amazing if Lexie had delivered it.  Or if Chad had made a mention of Lexie at the end.  I think Lexie's relationship with Stefano was sort of the personification of what Chad's point was.  I also think the residents of Salem no matter how much they hated Stefano they loved Lexie enough that they actually respected her father/daughter relationship with him, even if they thought Stefano was the devil.  They never felt that way or had any reverence for any of the other "Stefano/child relationships" in that regard but coming from Lexie it meant something different.  Not that this would of ever happened even if he was alive but the only other person that would of resonated with them outside of Lexie was Benjy.

Tony was to on and off with Stefano, Andre is a non factor, no one cared enough about/liked EJ, Peter, or Kristen to care.  Renee and Meghan have been gone to long, and Chad wasn't that close to Stefano.

This "Hope Murders Stefano" story has been a disaster from the start. I don't care that Stefano finally got what's coming to him or that worthless waste of space Andre was framed, but that's not the point. Certain other characters could get away with this, but not Hope. She's supposed to be "good" and a traditional heroine. She's a cop. Characters like her are supposed to be held to a higher moral standard. Instead, she's out here murdering old men in wheelchairs and letting someone else take the fall for the crime she committed. I don't know what's worse - that she and Rafe had the nerve to act like Aiden was the devil while they were covering up a murder or that Hope's friends and family are outraged that she's being punished. And on top of that, we're treated to this forced and nauseating Hope/Rafe "romance." 

• Love 5

It pretty much is a masive fail.

Roman, John, Marlena, Sami, Caroline or heck...even Chad would have been more interesting killers. We gain nothing good from Hope going down this path. She's just folding like a card table and it's dull. And there will be some crappy copout resolution in time for Xmas no doubt, as Eric continues to languish in jail for a far less heinous act.

I am glad the plot didn't end in the spring though. It would have been too easily resolved.

I was hoping for this reveal to throw more people however. Marlena should be reeling from this as a psychiatrist and Hope's longtime friend.

Edited by DisneyBoy

Failure's martyr act is bullshit. She knows damn well Chad would (stupidly) drop everything and everyone to be with her if he knew she were still alive. 

I don't know why they even bothered to give Blanca a two minute sendoff. She could've just left off screen like Mama Hernandez did. 

Adrienne and Justin disgust me. Adrienne and Lucas have been engaged for months, Justin didn't have to wait until now to beg for another chance and humiliate Lucas in the process. As for Adrienne, she knew she was still in love with Justin and would prefer to be with him. Instead of just admitting that and trying to work things out with him or at least telling Lucas she wasn't ready to get married again, she settles for Lucas and agrees to marry him.

I'm so tired of the writers shitting on Lucas like this. If this is all they're going to do with him I would've much preferred if he had left town with Sami, even just as friends and co-parents..

Edited by LeftPhalange
  • Love 7

Well, I'm in with the new Abigail so far. She brings this fragile, unsteady vibe to the character for me, and since the character has issues with mental stability, it works. I'm curious to see how the romantic/sexual chemistry with Chad is going to pan out.

Because.....I'm not feeling it with Gabi and Chad. I was down for it, but it's a fizzle for me. Sucks 'cause they are both hotties. I think both actors are giving it a shot, it's just not there. 

I think Gabi works better with JJ. I just wish they'd  give  them an actual story. I wonder if JJ actually even slept with the mystery woman. 

• Love 1

The new Abigail seems so much "nicer" (?) than the last one. It's a big jarring. So jarring that it kind of makes me forget she slept with EJ and cheated on Ben -- I can't  imagine this one doing those things. She's so different I keep wondering if she's really Abigail -- sure, she faked her death which seems like a fake-y manipulative Abigail thing to do, and of course, it figures she'd want Chad now that he's getting over her,  but this one doesn't come across as fake-y.

I think Chad and Gabi have chemistry, but I think Chad has chemistry with every female he interacts with. 

Edited by bantering
  • Love 3

I like Chad/Gabby. Great chemistry between the two actors. The new Abigail doesn't seem like a good fit for Chad though BF could make it work I suppose. But I still wish Abigail wouldn't have been recast and Chad and Gabby could be the endgame.

• Love 4

If Abigail is hiding out, why is she hanging out in the living room?  Don't Julie and JJ and Doug live there? She doesn't want anybody to know she's alive, is she planning on hanging out in the house for the rest of her life?

Sounds like Lucas and Adrienne like long walks on the beach.  :)

Er, Kayla you're asking a teenaged boy why he slept with a girl?  Er, isn't it obvious?

Yay, Lucas, nice punch.

Caroline is cool if she carries rocky road ice cream in the pub.

• Love 4

Favorite moment of the day - Kate holding out her hand and Phillip handing her money after Justin told Adrienne he was still in love with her. I could totally see those two making a bet on Justin interrupting the wedding.

• Love 10
7 hours ago, LeftPhalange said:

Adrienne and Justin disgust me. Adrienne and Lucas have been engaged for months, Justin didn't have to wait until now to beg for another chance and humiliate Lucas in the process. As for Adrienne, she knew she was still in love with Justin and would prefer to be with him. Instead of just admitting that and trying to work things out with him or at least telling Lucas she wasn't ready to get married again, she settles for Lucas and agrees to marry him.

I'm so tired of the writers shitting on Lucas like this. If this is all they're going to do with him I would've much preferred if he had left town with Sami, even just as friends and co-parents..

Yes to all this.  I watched today's show from beginning to end, saw enough of Friday's show to be very happy I skipped Theresa's exit.  So nice of Victor to not be an ass to her as she's on her way out the door....

NuAbby has one big thing going for her - she's not Kate Mansi.  The smug seems absent, and as bantering says, she seems nicer.  If she has recovered her marbles, she's going to lose them fast when Doug begins serenading her with his ukelele and Julie starts bellowing.

Adrienne is such an ass and so is Justin.  They deserve each other.  Maybe they can get back together and relocate off screen to Dubai and take Sonny with them.

So Joey isn't shooting blanks?  That's funny, because he certainly IS one.

• Love 4

I too noticed the absence of 'smug' in NuAbby. More like a chip off Jack and Jennifer's old block.

Justin, you had plenty of time to reconnect with Adrienne than to rudely barge in to her wedding to another man. Whether it works or not is HER business. She and Lucas can easily collapse their relationship. There was no build-up to this 'love' so it wasn't really romantic. It seemed such a waste to plan this big wedding to just make the ex jealous and make another play for you.

Joey, your mom is right. Do get yourself and Jade tested. A lot of girls get knocked up to hang on to some dude that they will hate a year later. Not like Salem needs another kid.

Chad and Gabi? Not exactly unexpected, but I dunno about them.

Bye, Blanca. Don't you need to give 2 weeks notice at your nursing job you never seem to go to?

• Love 5

I'm curious...did Blanca's exit also write out the henchmen that Theresa pretended to have a one-night stand with?

I hardly care about this plotline but the thought crossed my mind that Eduardo's big mea culpa for his involvement with the Prison Break and his last few months of acting contrite for being an assassin are completely invalidated by his sudden switch into criminal behavior. Why did the show even bother spending so much time trying to build him up as a do-gooder Dad if they were just going to have him immediately involve Dario in some smuggling scheme or whatever this is? And wasn't Dario completely hating his father for his terrible past, only to now be completely on board with their illegal operation?

Again, I don't think any of the viewers are even remotely invested in either character, but it strikes me as bizarre for the show to have spent so much time portraying Eduardo as a reformed man and a buddy of John's only to then double back on it so suddenly and casually.

Kate won a bet with Philip? That's cute!

• Love 5

The writers are largely incompetent, and I suspect that each collection of plot points is only written by certain writers and that they don't bother to consult with the other writers working on other collections of plot points, so no one has any idea of what's going on outside of their little bubble. 

• Love 8
10 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

I too noticed the absence of 'smug' in NuAbby. More like a chip off Jack and Jennifer's old block.

I'm trying to look at NuAbby as a new character, and so far it is working.  Definitely an absence of "smug".  I only think they should have shortened the long scenes with her and Jennifer, as it seemed like she was onscreen a lot yesterday.

Joey and Jade as parents.  Really, why do the writers think Salem needs another baby!

1 hour ago, LeftPhalange said:

The writers are largely incompetent, and I suspect that each collection of plot points is only written by certain writers and that they don't bother to consult with the other writers working on other collections of plot points, so no one has any idea of what's going on outside of their little bubble. 

It really does seem that way.  And maybe that's why every bubble is getting a baby.

• Love 4

Lucas needs to hook up with Anne.  If for no other reason, to keep her on the show. Damn, she knocked that mai tai back!

Who does that, Adrienne?  Practically every wedding in Salem gets interrupted.

Oh, come on, Andre, it's not like you're not used to people throwing you out of their houses.

Nice callback to Rafe losing Ariana.

Oh, come on, the Lucas and Justin arguing for themselves was ridiculous.  Adrienne was just being a ... well I don't want to use the word.

We know that Abby won't reveal herself in tomorrow's episode.

• Love 5

Adrienne, marriage is a serious commitment! Divorce is expensive. No man wants to be your second choice. Heck, I don't want to be the back-up woman to any man. Almost every Salem wedding is interrupted. Go to Vegas.

Rafe, you are an adult male. Or so says your birth certificate. Your sister is also an adult. You don't go around slugging her boyfriend for cheating on her. Unbeknownst to you, she is also 'cheating' on JJ with Chad.+

I hope Anne finds someone in Salem to be her new friend.

Had some sound troubles the last 10 or so minutes.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Adrienne, marriage is a serious commitment! Divorce is expensive. No man wants to be your second choice. Heck, I don't want to be the back-up woman to any man. Almost every Salem wedding is interrupted. Go to Vegas.

Vegas didn't work so well for Sami and Austin remember this : On the day of Austin and Sami's wedding in Las Vegas April 1, 2002, Austin heard Victor and Kate discussing Sami's blackmail of Kate and how she was threatening to tell Philip. When Austin went to confront Sami, he heard Sami and Lucas arguing through the door to Sami's hotel room. He heard her say that she had lied about Lucas hitting Will. This was the last straw, Austin left Sami. On his way to the airport to leave he found Nicole Walker, to whom he had begun to grow close. He grabbed her, kissed her thoroughly, told her he HAD to leave, and left Las Vegas and Salem.

8 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

So wait...the actress playing Anne is available and doing scenes...but they couldn't have given her a farewell scene with Theresa!?

*RAGE*

I agree, but then she wouldn't have had a reason to be drinking alone in a bar where she met up Lucas.  I think Anne & Lucas could be fun together, because Days really needs a fun couple who can offer a bit of comedy relief for the audience.

• Love 3