Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

(edited)

Exactly, even Wilson got a baby, even if they are over after Sonny leaves..They will always have a connection via Arianna and the possibility of a reunion in the future.  I thought it was very cruel for Tomsell to kill off Nicole's baby boy..It was so cruel. I would love it if Nicole got a miracle pregnancy via Eric. It would be awesome, if she had triplets..Besides twins, I don't remember Soaps ever giving a woman a pregnancy with multiples..Ari would rock it....Nicole having children with Eric would tie her to a legacy family....Nicole deserves it more than Theresa..Theresa did not need to be tied to Brady for life..I would have preferred that Chloe had a child with Brady...It would make sense due to their history...But then again, nothing with Tomsell's Days of our lives makes any sense to character continuity and history with the show...

Edited by Apprentice79

As for the dead babies: I've always wanted Nicole to have a kid because she so desperately wants one. Now I fear a miracle pregnancy will come via Daniel. I'd rather the show continue to punish her with infertility or hook up with Eric again, if they finally deem her worthy of motherhood.

I also have wanted Nicole to have a baby, like you said, because she so wants one.  And I think she'd be a good mom, not one of those Hortonesque "look at me, aren't I a FABULOUS mom" like Jenn.  And I'm also afraid that Dirtbag Dan's surfer boys, as tired and irradiated as they must be, will be the Magic that makes it all happen.  Hard to believe, but that would make things even worse....

I'm hoping right now that at the very least, Nicole is the one who saves herself from Xander, but I doubt I get my wish.

• Love 3

Abi leaves work a little early and Ben is already using the stalker app? The horror, she's at home! Let's see how long it takes before he's hacking into her laptop to read everything on there. An interactive diary? Oh Abigail, so stupid. She didn't learn anything after Will's expose. 

• Love 2

Who the hell does Daniel Jonas thinks that he is? why must he always demand answers from people? Serena should have kicked him in the nuts...I did not like him manhandling her in that despicable manner.....What an asshole!

• Love 2

An interactive diary? 

What I want to know is what kind of app she has for that. Did you notice that everything was grammatically correct? My smart phone has voice texting, but ignores niceties like punctuation and capitalization....

The way he was staring at it when he sat down, I'm surprised Ben didn't see anything.

Oh, Eric and Nicole... this is why I have to get the suspension on my disbelief checked every six weeks. Why neither of them thought to call the police after Eric had knocked Xander out then made sure Nicole was okay, yeah, that's going to be a special visit.

• Love 3

Sneasel is so out-sneaseling himself.  Ugh.

Abifail's "interactive diary" reminded me of that diary that went along with the Sweet Dreams teen romance novels in the 80s.  It certainly read like one.

• Love 1
(edited)

Chad is a fucking idiot turning down Zoe, a seemingly normal human, for Abifail, that nasty diseased creature. 

I'm tired of Abifail having a flashback every episode. 

Isn't it a bit sketchy for that psychiatrist to agree to an interview while Will and Sonny are still his patients?

I like how Eric cracked a vase over Xander's head and he somehow managed to recover like a minute later. 

Edited by LeftPhalange
  • Love 3

Call me shallow but I could watch Eric punching people 24/7.  The man really threw his weight behind him when he swung his fist--that was kind of awesome.

How does Will think he is going to outsmart Sonny?  Sonny is twenty times smarter and once more, he doesn't trust Will one iota so of course he's going to question anything out of the norm.

Abby's diary is the most hilarious thing this show has done in forever--she is too stupid to live.

• Love 3
(edited)

Abby's diary is the most hilarious thing this show has done in forever--she is too stupid to live.

Are we really supposed to believe Abifail knows how to use a computer?

Edited by LeftPhalange
  • Love 3
(edited)

He is a sketchy Psychiatrist Leftphalange, Marlena had expressed her misgivings about Will's choice to help Wilson with their marriage counseling. Will is so stupid, this will surely drive Sonny to Paul's waiting bed.  This will blow up in his face. He is going to prove that he is truly not trustworthy. I also think  that Sonny will find out something shady about Paul, leading him to leave both men in the dust..I hope that Freddie and Sonny comes back for the 50th celebration...I think Freddie will be back sooner rather than later. Higley loves the Kiriakis family, especially Sonny..

I remember when Will was a tween and he ran away to Chicago for 2 days and he used his wits to survive out there on his own. Lumi while angry at Will for running away, they could not help to be proud of their son's ingenuity. Ever Since he became a blond, he became too stupid to live. My apologies to the blondes on this board...I meant no offense...

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 1
(edited)

6/17/2015 Recap :)

Nicole/Xander/Eric/Navidad

Nicole wants to know why Xander is doing this as he chokes her. Nicole's phone rings and Xander says nobody will be able to reach her and Nicole says her car is out there and Xander says it's being moved. Xander talks about her eyes popping out and other nasty things that's gonna happen to her. Xander picks up Nicole's phone and sees Daniel left a voice message and pockets her cell phone. Xander says things are about them and thinks Nicole can lie and use him and how nobody plays him. Nicole tells him to listen to himself and Nicole asks if this is what happened in Scotland. Xander asks what she's talking about and Nicole says she knows about Scotland. Xander calls her a nosy little bitch and tells her she's going to do die and puts her in what looks like a full nelson. 

Xander keeps the hold on until Eric smashes Xander in the back of the head with glass. Eric says it's ok and Nicole says thank you. Nicole says she gotta watch out from now on and says she was trying to get information on Serena. Eric says he knows. Nicole wants to leave and they'll call the police. Nicole says she's being watched and if they leave they'll both be in danger. Xander grabs Nicole's ankle which Eric grabs Xander and starts punching him. Xander fights back and starts beating up Eric until Nicole hits Xander over the head with her purse. Nicole grabs Eric and runs out of the office and Xander says he'll get them and will kill them as Eric's cell phone is on the floor and it's Serena calling.

Nicole and Eric are walking through the basement. Eric wants to get his phone to see if police are on the way. Eric can't find his phone. Meanwhile, Navidad enters the office and tells Xander that she seen Eric enter the building. Navidad gets on the computer and accesses the security cameras and they see Eric and Nicole in the basement and Navidad made sure that they can't leave the building. Xander tells her to go with him to go and get Eric and Nicole and they leave the office.

Nicole and Eric try to exit through an exit door but it's locked. Xander yells out Eric and Nicole's names and tells them there's no exit and he's coming ready or not. They enter the power room and hide as Xander is about to open the door with a gun in his hand. (Last scene of the day)

Sonny/Will

Sonny and Will return home from therapy and Will thinks Dr. Myers is great but Sonny thinks otherwise and wishes they would have talked things out. Will thinks therapy went well but Sonny doesn't think so because Dr. Myers is talking about moving forward and Sonny says that they can't move forward if they can't figure out why their marriage went south. Will says it's their first session and Sonny says Dr. Myers glossed over what went wrong. Sonny says Dr. Myers didn't ask them any questions. Will says Dr. Myers asked if they want to stay married and they both said yes. Sonny said did therapy go great or went the way Will wanted to go. 

Will didn't see that coming and Sonny says Will is too psyched and thinks everything is solved after one session. Sonny doesn't think they solved anything and apologizes for being negative. Will wants to get back what they had and he and Sonny hug. Sonny has to get to TBD and will see Will later and Will says he gets where Sonny is coming from and understand it will take more time. Sonny leaves and Will throws an object across the room. 

Zoe drops by to tell Will that sells for Clyde are not selling and Zoe says to forget the article on Dr. Myers and find someone new and hot. Will says Dr. Myers is hot and amazing. Zoe says if Will is sold on Dr. Myers he give it a shot. Will says he can't write the article then Zoe says article isn't going to happen. Will says he can write something up and show her and Zoe says she'll see. Zoe wants him to write another article and to get with her when he's ready and leaves. Will slams the laptop shut upset about the Dr. Myers article because he promised Dr. Myers that there would be an article on him.

Will is on the phone with Dr. Myers which Dr. Myers thinks it isn't great to talk over the phone without Sonny. Will says that Zoe is psyched about writing an article on him and how Sonny will come around. Dr. Myers says that Will and Sonny will be another one of his miracle saves.

Chad/Ben/Zoe/Sonny

Chad is walking through TBD and sees Abby until he realizes it's just a delusion and it's another girl. Ben walks in and sees Chad sitting at the table. Ben watches Chad from a distance and Zoe enters and Ben leaves. Zoe aks what's wrong but Chad says nothing and made a good friend and Zoe loves Chad's smile but knows it's inappropriate. Zoe says the downloads of the magazine isn't doing well. Chad thinks because Clyde is boring and Zoe said she wasn't thrilled about doing the story on Clyde. 

Chad asks about other articles Sonix is doing and Zoe tells him about the articles and how Will is talking about an article on Dr. Myers which Zoe isn't thrilled about. Chad asks about other articles and Zoe says they can discuss it back at Chad's house. Sonny enters and sees Zoe holding Chad's hand. Chad says he'll get back to her and Zoe hopes he does and says how her phone is always on and Zoe leaves. Sonny walks up to him and can't believe that Chad would turn down Zoe and asks what's going on. Chad says he's Zoe's boss and it would be inappropriate. Sonny says Zoe sounds interested which Chad says not interested and Sonny says doesn't think about Zoe like he does Abby.

Chad wants to know what Sonny is talking about. Sonny says he's not blind, he sees what's going on. Chad says Abby wants no part in his life and Sonny doesn't believe Chad. Chad says nothing is going on with him and Abby and Sonny says for now. Chad says not ever and leaves.

Ben

Ben is walking through the park wondering where Abby was and flashes back to downloading the app. Ben says he can trace her phone which he does and sees that she's home. 

Abby/Ben

Abby is sitting at home with her laptop flashing back to Chad sex and Chad being mean to her. Abby is still typing on her laptop but can't work. She's talking to a diary and talks about being upset with Chad and then looks at photos of Jack and Jen, her, and JJ. She said her family would be upset about crawling in bed with a DiMera again and flashes back to more Chad sex. She calls herself stupid and how she believed Chad. She says Ben loves and cares about her and says you got that diary. She's being tortured for treating Ben and can't be honest with him because she would lose him and can't have that as she really loves him. She said she almost blew it sleeping with Chad and pushes a button on her laptop. The tea boils in the kitchen and Abby goes to get it. 

Abby has her tea and there's a knock and it's Ben. Abby is surprised and Ben hopes it's a good surprise which Abby says of course. Abby asks how Ben knew she was at home and not at the hospital. Ben says he called the hospital and they told him she was working from home and Abby says she didn't tell them but doesn't matter. She asks Ben if he wants some tea and he says yes and she goes off to go and get it and Ben looks at the laptop sitting on the coffee table. Ben is looking at the photo album and Abby asks what kind of tea he wants which he says green. Abby sees Ben is close to the laptop and rushes to close it and Ben says did she close it as something she doesn't want him to see and Abby says it's an interactive diary. 

Abby says she wrote that he's handsome, loving, kind, hot and super hot. Ben says they should work on some more things for her to put in the diary and kisses her. Abby pulls away and Ben says what's wrong with him kissing her. She makes an excuse about someone walking in. Ben says if they lived together they can do whatever they want and apologizes for bringing it up. Abby says she's been thinking about moving in with him. Ben wonders what brought it on and Abby doesn't know but she's been thinking about herself and realizes things that she shouldn't but Ben interrupts and says he understands about her being secretive about JJ. Ben asks when and Abby says give her time as she wants to make sure JJ and Jen are happy. Ben says Abby made her day and knows she has to get work done and will let her get back to it. Ben says he loves her and Abby says she loves him to and walks Ben out. Ben says he'll text her later and before leaving Ben says he loves her so much and finally leaves. Abby closes the door and says Ben can never ever find out about Chad.

Serena/Marlena/Dan

Serena is standing in her room and grabs her cell phone and flashes back to convo with Eric. She says Eric has to stay away from Xander, there's a knock at the door and it's Mar who wants to know what's going on. Serena doesn't know what she's talking about. Mar says she heard from Caroline about Serena leaving. Serena evades but Mar wants to know why Serena broke up with Eric. Mar keeps asking but Serena is in a rush to get out and leave Salem, she acts a little manic and tells Mar to get out. Mar is getting worried and Serena says she's fine and opens the door and tells Mar to leave which she does. Serena takes out her phone and calls Eric but goes to voice mail. 

Serena says everything will be fine as long as Eric doesn't try to find Xander. Serena says she has to find Eric and calls Eric again hoping he would answer. Serena talks to Eric's neighbor on the phone and tells her to knock on Eric's door but loses her on the phone. Serena says she'll go herself and opens the door and Dan is standing in the doorway and Serena asks if he's seen Eric. Dan says earlier and Serena says she's gotta go and Dan says she's not going anywhere until she tells him what's going on. Serena says she doesn't give a damn about what Mar says and doesn't answer to Dan and for him to get out of her way.

Dan says she's freaked and should worry about Eric. Serena says she loves Eric and continues to act manic and Dan won't let her leave and asks what Serena did to Eric. Serena says she lied to Eric and tried to protect Eric. Dan asks what she did. Serena mentions Nicole and Dan wants to know. Serena says she has to go and Dan grabs her wrists and tells Serena to tell him. 

Maggie/Dan/Marlena

Maggie is gonna go take another peak at Tate and tells Dan not to wait on her. Dan has to call Nicole. Dan is leaving a message for Nicole telling her about Maggie and wanting to see her and tells Nicole to text her. Maggie doesn't want Dan to drive her home as she ran into someone she sponsored which Dan doesn't want to but Maggie thinks otherwise. Dan is unable to drive her home as a nurse tells him that he needs to see a patient. Dan is done with the patient and sees Mar and asks if she's ok. Mar says that she spoke with Caroline about Eric and Serena breaking up and Serena leaving town and how she tried speaking to Serena and got nothing. Dan flashes back to convo with Eric and wants to know what Serena said and Mar says she didn't say much. Dan says he knows Serena well and will swing by her place and will talk to Mar first thing in the morning.

Uh Naggie, Tate is doing fine at the hospital, with you constantly looking at him the poor child might relapse looking at you and that thing you call hair. If only Theresa can ban her from seeing her child. 

Yes Dark Roast, what Nicole wants left on her voice message, a message about Naggie's health. Unless the bitch is dead, don't leave no damn messages about her. 

Dark Roast is still a first grade asshole. Telling Shrewena she's not going anywhere and grabbing her wrists and all up in her face. Shrewena must have great resistance to withstand Dark Roast's shitty ass breath because I know it would have knocked out the average human being. 

I feel bad for Shrewena, she's just constantly abused either physically or verbally by men. 

Really Jar Jar?? A laptop diary?? What an idiot, why would you have a diary you talk into when you can just type it. Fucking lazy ass. Maybe it was product placement for that stupid ass Dragon software while Jar Jar was talking about it like it's a brand new thing. Now she wants to move in with Ben and it's only because Chad bruised her ego instead of leaving a penis bruise in her hoo haw. 

Chad you're such an idiot, a beautiful woman hits on you and you decline her because you got Jar Jar on the brain. Dumbass. Go join EJ and Miss Rapey. 

That's gonna be the final straw to break Sonny's back. When Sonny finds out that Sneasel promised Dr. Myers an article in Sonix magazine, it's over. Sneasel is doing nothing but manipulating the situation. Dr. Myers sounds like a quack. I hope Sonny beats the fuck out of Sneasel before leaving. 

***I won't be able to recap Thursday's show as I have a meeting that's at 1p-2p.***

Edited by ShadowSixx
  • Love 1

Zoe has good chemistry with Lucas and Chad..I would have liked to see Lucas with her..I could see her going toe to toe with Sami..It is obvious  that Adrienne will leave Lucas for Justin. It is a shame because I liked the dynamic between Lucas and Justin when their sons were getting married. It would have been nice to see them as friends and relatives..We need more friendships  on the show...

tumblr_mbuy7rPzuw1riui63o1_400.png

• Love 5

Sami needs to return to Salem and expose Slappy's diary and a tape of the boring twit begging EJ for sex saying she doesn't care about Sami or her children to everyone in Salem including Chad and Ben.  Chad is a fool if he doesn't hook up with Zoe.  When Adrienne breaks Lucas' heart, Sami needs to be there to comfort him.

Eric and Brady's non-functioning brain cells have rubbed off on Nicole.  I knew Sami had the brains in the family.

If I never see another woman being manhandled on this show by one of these abusive caveman idiots, it will be to soon.

Sonny and Will are obsiously over.  Why do the writers continue to drag this out?  Haven't they done enough damage to the characters?

• Love 6

Sami needs to return to Salem and expose Slappy's diary and a tape of the boring twit begging EJ for sex saying she doesn't care about Sami or her children to everyone in Salem including Chad and Ben.  Chad is a fool if he doesn't hook up with Zoe.  When Adrienne breaks Lucas' heart, Sami needs to be there to comfort him.

Eric and Brady's non-functioning brain cells have rubbed off on Nicole.  I knew Sami had the brains in the family.

If I never see another woman being manhandled on this show by one of these abusive caveman idiots, it will be to soon.

Sonny and Will are obsiously over.  Why do the writers continue to drag this out?  Haven't they done enough damage to the characters?

Exactly Tigerlynx, What was the point of creating Wilson, just to destroy them in such a despicable manner....I will never understand the mind of Ken Corday... He has done this with all of the couples on this show....Bo and Hope, Philip and Chloe, Brady and Chloe, Nick and Chelsea,Steve and Kayla, Ej and Sami, Ej and Nicole ,Eric and Nicole, Lucas and Sami, Sami and Rafe...Jack and Jennifer....I could go on and on..The man is an idiot...

• Love 3

Chad is a fucking idiot turning down Zoe, a seemingly normal human, for Abifail, that nasty diseased creature. 

I'm tired of Abifail having a flashback every episode. 

Isn't it a bit sketchy for that psychiatrist to agree to an interview while Will and Sonny are still his patients?

I like how Eric cracked a vase over Xander's head and he somehow managed to recover like a minute later. 

Since January, 2014 we have had to see the side piece mating and mating over and over again.  One sex scene equal ONE MILLION flashbacks.

• Love 2

A psycho killer just tried to kill you, but your ex knocked him out! There are THREE cell phones and a land line in the room. Why WOULDN'T you call the police? And, IDK, maybe tie him up, take his gun, barricade the door to keep out his henchwoman, and wait for your ex's dad, the cop, to show up?

• Love 11

It's annoying when Abigail refers to herself as the "good daughter" (I'm paraphrasing). Honestly, that ship sailed a long time ago, Abs.

She must be remembering some time or other when EJ told her she was a good  loofah, from that shower episode.  

Even in that regard, she's overestimating her skills.

• Love 1

A good loofa LMFAO.

They did talk about calling the police but Nicole said let's get out of here first.  Immediately she said wait and got her ankle grabbed.  The scene could have come across as pretty campy like when Calliope and Eug got into trouble - especially with Xander's I'm coming to get youuuu...  It didn't work. 

Again I'm catching up on shows because I checked in 3x yesterday and each time Xander was choking Nicole.  And Damn Dan the Man with the arms in the door refusing to let maniacal Shrewna leave.  The only thing worse was... SPIT IT OUT ALREADY SHREWENA.  

Will writing about the quack doctor?  While I wouldn't buy him researching something like ISIS, why does every goddamned article have to be about his personal life as if anyone cares.  I get it that he's not writing for a serious publication but all he's ever done is expose his family and that's Slappy Blog material.  I'll bet it's a blog because she's so AMAZING.  SLog?

• Love 1

Dear DOOL writers- Will throwing the water bottle- overkill. Serena's freakout- overkill. The number of times Xander said bitch- overkill. They all came off as a little bonkers today and only one of them is actually crazy..... well Serena isn't, jury's still out on Will.

• Love 4

The level of freakout just did not match the crisis. Especially Will, maybe if he had thrown the bottle AFTER Zoe said no to the article, it would make sense. But he throws it after Sonny hugs hm and goes to work...why? Serena was just all over the place but kudos to her for momentarily cussing out Daniel.

• Love 2

Zoe has good chemistry with Lucas and Chad..I would have liked to see Lucas with her..I could see her going toe to toe with Sami..It is obvious  that Adrienne will leave Lucas for Justin. It is a shame because I liked the dynamic between Lucas and Justin when their sons were getting married. It would have been nice to see them as friends and relatives..We need more friendships  on the show...

tumblr_mbuy7rPzuw1riui63o1_400.png

Why would Adrienne leave Lucas for Justin.  The only reason Justin is in Salem away from his side piece is because Victor made him stay.  With Lucas she is first choice.  With Justin she is second choice because he would be with his side piece if he had a choice.

It's annoying when Abigail refers to herself as the "good daughter" (I'm paraphrasing). Honestly, that ship sailed a long time ago, Abs.

When was side piece a good daughter.  When she was an infant and asleep.

• Love 1

Yeah, but Zoe is a functioning adult with a brain.

Ehh. She's the editor of an online magazine who comes over to her writer's house to pick up copy. I think crediting her with having a brain might be overstating things a touch.

We-ell, that ship didn't so much sail as burn down to the waterline in the harbour, but, yeah -- not much to salvage there.

I really, really don't need to see Xander taunt and torture Nicole while strangling her; thanks for nothing, writers.

• Love 5

I'm not done with today's RIVETING episode, just overflowing with marvelous, understated performances.  

But I do have to jump in and say how grateful I am for how Serena underplayed all of her scenes.  Why, we'd hardly know she was upset....

crazy%202_1.gif

To be fair, though, any normal person would be tempted to go a little nuts with yet one more parent, this time, Marlena, demanding answers about the intimate lives of their grown-up offspring.

• Love 1
(edited)

Damn, Serena, you've got a perfect shot with Daniel blocking the doorway!  KIck him in the nuts and do it HARD!  Nobody has ever had this good of a shot.  Stop the blathering and JUST DO IT.  If you won't do it for us, do for the future of humanity.  JUST DO IT.

Ummmm, so THIS is the oh-so-perfect therapist??

_Wally-Cox-as-Mr-Peepers.jpg

I had no idea Mr. Peepers had relocated to Salem and gotten the Marlena Seal of Approval.

No trouble believing Sneasel thinks this guy is amazing.  No trouble at all.  

Sneasel has to stop making that pucker face when he's pissed off.  His imitation of a baboon's ass is almost too good.

Nice to know Fadda Dumbshit knows how to smash knick-knacks.  He's so manly he makes me swoon.......Maybe he'll end up whipping Xander blind with his rosary.

Abby's such a good daughter.  She's a pretty lousy lay, considering EJ's less than enthusiastic response.  And Cam left town.  And Chad faked a brain injury.  And Ben's plastic manly bits are stilll backordered on Amazon, even though he's a Prime Member.  No, he doesn't HAVE a Prime Member, silly, or he'd have Abigail singing the Ave Maria.  

Her diary entries must make fascinating reading, don't you think?

Dear Diary, 

Today I slapped three people.  One was an elderly Alzheimer's patient who forgot to tell me I was amazing.   Take that, Caroline!   Best of all, nobody will believe you.

Also, I tripped that little shit Chase and he fell on his face.  I blamed it on Nicole.  Last time HE thinks he can walk by me without saying I'm amazing.

It was so much fun to punk Roman and put an anonymous post on Yelp about him peeping in my bathroom window.  I don't care if his toupee hurts, he HAS to tell me I'm amazing.

It pained me to do it, but I put laxatives in my dearest mother's toothpaste.  It's her own fault.  She went to bed without telling me I'm amazing.

That's all for tonight, Dear Diary -  Busy day tomorrow!  I'm volunteering at the orphanage.  Those little shits better remember to tell everyone I'm amazing or a one-way trip to the lake will be in order.

Nighty night!  Love, Abs the Amazing.

Edited by boes
  • Love 8

Okay, I thought Zoe & Xander's henchwoman were the same person. Whatever! I thought the show was pretty good today. I was amazed how they pulled the strangulation part off because it almost look like he was doing it for real. Of course, the ringtone between Xander & Eric was dumb like the other fight in the cabin with Daniel & some other guy. Obviously, Nicole was the lady in distress both times. Sister just can't catch a break, can she? Melissa Archer was driving me up a wall with her bug eyes and hysteria. Why didn't Marlena or Daniel just slap the biotch?!

• Love 4

Although I wanted Nicole to save herself confess that I cheered when Eric showed up.   The Nicole scenes would have had me on the edge of my seat if the description of the show did not say "Eric saves Nicole". Every time they showed Nicole being chocked I yelled "where are you Eric??".  Laughed when Eric said "he was trying to kill you" and Nicole answered "I noticed" LOL

Why and how does Serena think she can blame Nicole ? 

Abigail should just dump Ben it is not fair to him to be her safe choice however that app he put on her phone is creepy & stakerish.

I missed something... So what was wrong with Maggie?  It seemed like she was going to be checked in to the hospital. Then she was off helping one of her sponsors.

• Love 3

Although I wanted Nicole to save herself confess that I cheered when Eric showed up.   The Nicole scenes would have had me on the edge of my seat if the description of the show did not say "Eric saves Nicole". Every time they showed Nicole being chocked I yelled "where are you Eric??".  Laughed when Eric said "he was trying to kill you" and Nicole answered "I noticed" LOL

Abigail should just dump Ben it is not fair to him to be her safe choice however that app he put on her phone is creepy & stakerish.

I missed something... So what was wrong with Maggie?  It seemed like she was going to be checked in to the hospital. Then she was off helping one of her sponsors.

Eric "saved" Nicole for about three minutes, then she "saved" him for another three minutes. Now they're both in jeopardy and I suspect Daniel the Magnificent will end up saving them both (again).

Serena blames Nicole for DOING HER JOB and finding out about Serena and Xander's criminal past/diamond smuggling.

Maggie hadn't eaten and was hypoglycemic. (And Maggie was the sponsor to the person she said needed her help.) It was just a red herring to keep Daniel out of the way so that Xander could threaten Nicole.

• Love 4

On a shallow note, punchy, mussy-haired Eric is far more attractive (and interesting) than his stick in the ass usual self. If the men are going to act like cavemen anyway, this is the sort of caveman I'd like to see more of: more action, less judging, please.

• Love 6
(edited)

That's why I said this could have been played for laughs.  I like to think they tried. 

Oh Mags?  She didn't sit in a rocking chair ordering people around she just called her room designer and said blue ducks or something boyish and that was that.  I don't give her credit for even sitting in the room.  They've played her illnesses a lot and I hope she dies alone packing her bags like Mickey. 

I really want to hit Dan now. Except he deserves to do my colonoscopy because he can do anything.

Edited by QuelleC
  • Love 1

Except he deserves to do my colonoscopy because he can do anything.

Make sure to eat a bowl of chili first.

While I don't hate Kate Mansi quite as much as you guys, I'm starting to think she's be much better playing Theresa, and Jen Lilley play Abigail. Her acting choices are much more suited for a villain than an ingenue. 

• Love 3
(edited)

While I don't hate Kate Mansi quite as much as you guys, I'm starting to think she's be much better playing Theresa, and Jen Lilley play Abigail. Her acting choices are much more suited for a villain than an ingenue. 

Yeah, I've always thought they should switch roles. Although I think it would pain me somewhat to see JL cheating with or cheating on every single guy she meets (which I think is the future trajectory for Abigail). KM gives Abigail a  manipulative bent and isn't good at playing someone who accidentally falls into things (which is how she or fans of the character seem to view the character, but I don't). 

Edited by bantering
  • Love 1

Based on interviews KM seems to resist acknowledging that Abifail is a terrible person and I don't think she would be comfortable playing someone like Theresa, someone who can't be described as a "good girl" who is just "misunderstood" and "confused" and "accidentally" finds herself doing bad things.  Plus, she's not even competent at playing Abifail so I can only imagine what she would do if she were playing Theresa. Abifail is horrific but she would probably be at least 25% less awful if she were played by a better actress. I'm not a fan of most of Theresa bullshit but deep down there's still something I find sympathetic about her and I'd like to root for her to eventually get her life together a bit. If KM were in the role all of the subtle vulnerability would be gone and she'd be just another Abifail. I think KM would be better suited for a straight up one dimensional villain character.

• Love 5

I think KM would be better suited for a straight up one dimensional villain character.

KM would be better suited for ANY one dimensional character, villain or heroine. She's just not good at any kind of subtlety. Personally, I think KM would be better suited for a different profession -- modeling, perhaps? Something where she doesn't have to ACT.

• Love 4
(edited)

KM would be better suited for ANY one dimensional character, villain or heroine. She's just not good at any kind of subtlety. Personally, I think KM would be better suited for a different profession -- modeling, perhaps? Something where she doesn't have to ACT.

I think she might be too short to be a model. 

She started off dancing early in life and seems fit -- maybe she could do exercise DVDS or Dancing with the Stars. I find her less annoying when she's talking about fitness.

Maybe they could have incorporated dance into Abigail's character to make her seem like she has another personality trait besides forbidden-sex-searcher. The flashbacks are so constant with this one that it seems I  now associate Abigail with sex even though she's only been with 3 guys. Like, I couldn't tell you what other personality traits she has (besides judgmental and hypocrital, but even those traits are related to sex too -- like, when she called Sami's ex-loves as notches on her bed post). 

Edited by bantering
  • Love 1