Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

I usually like Victor but he was overstepping when he was talking to Sonny. He shouldn't be telling Sonny to run off with Sparkles, he knows that's not how Sonny operates. He was being a big hypocrite but Sonny always holds his own when talking to Victor.

Oh Sneasel you think Sonny is lying to you. How does it feel, when you've done nothing but lie to Sonny. Sneasel didn't hear the phone call between Sonny and Justin but I believe that Sonny does want to go off and visit his dad and not go to San Francisco to see Sparkles. Sneasel is gonna look pretty stupid (what else is new when he arrives in San Francisco and doesn't see Sonny there). He's just digging his own grave deeper and deeper and he'll cause Sonny to leave him. 

Did Adrienne say that Kate can give Madea a run for her money? I think Corday really doesn't watch Tyler Perry films cause if he did, he would know that Madea doesn't do the things that Kate has done. Madea doesn't interfere in her children's lives or manipulate them. Really bad comparison of Kate and Madea. I'm not feeling Lucas and Adrienne at all, they both disgust me.

Oh Brady, you had a chance to break Miss Rapey's neck now you have a gun pulled on you. Now just have to wait for Theresa and Electroshock to make their grand entrance. We still have the unfortunate task of listening to Kristen talking. Toothy really has to stop with those kid like facial expressions especially when the scene has a serious tone to it.

Thank you Leftphalange..I hope Will uncovers the truth about Sonny's stabbing and throws it in his face..He is acting so self-righteous and it is infuriating..Will was wrong, but if Sonny wants to give him another chance..That is their business...He seemed to be so indifferent about Arianna potentially losing Sonny as her father...

• Love 2

Did Adrienne say that Kate can give Madea a run for her money? I think Corday really doesn't watch Tyler Perry films cause if he did, he would know that Madea doesn't do the things that Kate has done. Madea doesn't interfere in her children's lives or manipulate them. Really bad comparison of Kate and Madea. I'm not feeling Lucas and Adrienne at all, they both disgust me.

I'm hoping she meant the Medea from Greek mythology, who killed her kids.

Edited by shesajar
  • Love 6

Can't Brady just tell Kristen that she's past her child-bearing years and that there's no way that kid could be hers? Or would that be too rude?

Did Kristen claim Daniel is the father? If so, can't Brady tell Kristen that he'll let Daniel know the truth? These things don't strike anyone when they're talking to Kristen?  

Could someone please let Teresa know what's going on?

• Love 3

Medea is from Greek Mythology.  Her husband left her for another woman, and she killed their children in revenge.

Adrienne is an idiot.  Kate doesn't try to kill Lucas or her other children. She targets their spouses/partners for death.

• Love 3

"Will has paid for what he did" "He is deeply remorseful" "sensitive, intelligent young man"- Who the hell is Marlena talking about?

"Come to Hong Kong"- When the hell did Hong Kong move to Dubai?

Kristen vs. Melanie: How the hell did Mel climb that mountain?

Sonny vs. Victor+Justin: What the hell does my baby Sonny actually want?

Justin: Why the hell does Justin not give a damn about anything Adrienne said?

• Love 1

Sonny vs. Victor+Justin: What the hell does my baby Sonny actually want?

For his mother and grandfather to accept the fact that what happens in his marriage is his business and not theirs and for them to respect him enough to make his own decisions.

Justin: Why the hell does Justin not give a damn about anything Adrienne said?

Because Sonny's mother is annoying smelly garbage and he's glad to be rid of her.

• Love 1

Ugh, we have to live with Nicole needing a man to feel validated and now Marlena is begging for some of the John d, too?

Jeez, could they find a more mush mouthed hulk than the guy Terry behind the bar?

Love Adrienne's dress. Why is Justin in Hong Kong?  I thought he was in Dubai?

Ha, nice recovery, Kristen, throwing Daniel into the mix.  :D

Why am I not surprised that Kristen keeps a gun in the baby's bassinette?

• Love 2

I don't understand why Brady and Mel aren't more confused by a fifty year old Kristen actually being able to conceive let alone give birth to a child.  Seriously, she had this big epic love with John ten to fifteen years ago, but now we're supposed to believe she's still in her child bearing years?

I love Victor and I especially love his relationship with Sonny but how dare he mock Shawn Brady?  Shawn and Caroline were able to get past her infidelity and have a happy life together

15 years ago that EJ was produced for.   Heh.   Sorassing.   But I agree.  Hope Theresa calls it out when she turns up, because, really... somebody should.   

I don't know.  Caroline and Shawn stayed together but I think they always, always, always portrayed it as Caroline was still pining for Victor.   

• Love 1

Maybe Justin is in Hong Kong trying to find Summer/Winter/Autumn/Spring (Lucas' one-time fiancé)? He did suspect that there was something brewing with Lucas/Adrienne so he'd find someone to give Adrienne competition??

• Love 1

I think Justin knows but he's being laissez faire about the whole thing. I don't think he wants to interfere in what's going on because I think on Friday he said he read the article or something like that. I think Justin isn't going to interfere or tell Sonny what to do because of his infidelity so who's he to give advice.

• Love 3

I think Justin isn't going to interfere or tell Sonny what to do because of his infidelity so who's he to give advice.

And maybe Justin realizes that what happens with Sonny and Will is not really any of his business and actually respects his son enough to let him make his own decisions.

• Love 4

Hasn't Adrienne cheated before? (I'm going to count it as cheating since I don't think either said they were on a break?) That's one part of this storyline I find a bit annoying -- why is she repeating this mistake? Also Adrienne was devastated when Sami pulled the "Justin is cheating" trick on her, so knowing how that feels I find her head-space a bit baffling...

Edited to add:

I know Justin has a "work wife" or something to that effect but it's not been clear to me (maybe because I fast-forwarded during an important scene? my bad) the extent of what he's doing with that lady.  Did Justin say outright that he cheated?

Edited by bantering
  • Love 2

Yes! Adrienne had an affair with Emilio when she and Justin were having problems due to Anjelica , her inability to conceive a baby, her low self-esteem, Justin's Kiriakis side and Victor...Victor used to play games with Adrienne because he felt that she was not good enough for Justin. It was a real WTF moment for me when she did the same thing to Will. She should have been more understanding and compassionate about Will's family background considering her own distasteful family background. They made her into a shrew for no reason. This show just loves to trash their characters for the sake of the plot...

Adrienne was awesome back in the day especially with her brothers Jack and Steve. She was such a rock for them especially for Jack during his redemption arch...She was so protective of Jack and Steve was so protective of her..I just love the Johnson family. So complicated and layered with so much love, regret and angst. The Jack/ Steve dynamic was so fascinating especially with the Kayla factor..Adrienne was a great character just like Jennifer...The show has made them both unlikable....

Justin neither confirmed nor deny that he was having an affair with Elsa. I think that there is more to the story.

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 4

No, QuelleC is right - Justin admitted the affair outright.

If he turns out to be lying, then fine. But then he has to take responsibility for choosing to tell her such a painful lie. There's really no excuse for it. One of my most loathed fictional tropes is the "I was protecting you from X" excuse. He further told her that he was going to get on a plane immediately and go back to where Elsa was because the deal was oh-so-important, never mind he'd just blown up his marriage and his son was recovering from a stab wound. I mean, please. You do that, you're not going to have a marriage to come back to.

Edited by Black Knight
  • Love 9

15 years ago that EJ was produced for.   Heh.   Sorassing.   But I agree.  Hope Theresa calls it out when she turns up, because, really... somebody should.   

I don't know.  Caroline and Shawn stayed together but I think they always, always, always portrayed it as Caroline was still pining for Victor.   

Just don't know.  Caroline had to chance with Victor after Shawn passed but she did not take it.  The reason he ended up with that fake Maggie.

• Love 1

True, but an 80 yr old Caroline wouldn't be much of a love match for Vic, sad to say.  And she's been allowed to shine in her alzheimer's story and supporting her progeny. I wasn't terribly sad when Shawn died, they gave him a great death since he was included in the action plot on the plane.  I  wish she'd been allowed to take over as the Alice figure because she can speak her mind.  I'll be just as sad when she leaves.

And Elsa?  Why choose a Casablanca name that has nothing to do with the plot.

• Love 2

I sort of loved watching Will trying to be all stealthy and investigative reporter like when he oh so subtlely asked Ben for Clyde's phone number.  Ben made Sneasel immediately and he promptly called Clyde to warn him.  If I was Clyde, I'd be more concerned that Will was going to hit on me to get the scoop :):)

I also liked Mel and Brady being concerned not only for themselves but also Theresa--they know just how dangerous Kristen is--Yikes indeed!

Did Kristen have the gun hiding in the baby carriage?

Yes, she did--such a wonderful mother.

Edited by kitmerlot1213
  • Love 3

Probably not...Clyde might go after the person that he loves most in the world and that is little Arianna..That man is a pedophile, he is capable of anything...

Why is there a cat fight between women every week on the show..Last week we had Nicole vs. Theresa and then Serena vs. Nicole..Enough...it is tiring..Kate may be as treacherous bitch that will eat her young, but, she was right about Lucas getting hurt in the end..Justin and Adrienne will get back together at some point...Lucas needs to be with a woman that only has eyes for him....

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 4

When Will isn't ranting about Paul, his face looks normal. 

I did actually think he looked less squirrelly talking to Ben than Abigail does having a conversation with anyone.  What's up with her? She always seems like she's trying to dig the dirt on someone even when she isn't (i.e today, her conversation with Kate). 

Edited by bantering
  • Love 2

I am still not liking Will and this Clyde story will cost him big time....Clyde has no feelings for him whatsoever...He had no problems hurting Sonny who never did anything to him..I hope Kate kills him...How can Kate not see the similarity between him and Curtis....

• Love 2

The fight between Kate and Sonny's mother was the highlight of the show for me. I absolutely hate that Kate betrayed Lucas but I LOVED that she called out Sonny's mother and made sure to hit that bitch back. So glad that stupid Horton cheerleader didn't get away with putting her nasty paws on Kate. Now all I need is for Kate to go find her bottle of poison.

I hope Stefano plans on destroying Abifail's life and then killing her. 

Edited by LeftPhalange
  • Love 6

The baby story would have been so much better if Shane and Kimberly were involved in locating Brady and Theresa...Shane and Kimberly joining forces with Victor whom they loath would have been a great nod to their complicated history....I hope Theresa renames the baby after her dad or brother..Victor would hate that...lol...I just re-watched Kim , Shane and  Victor in Miami a few weeks ago and I fell in love with Kim and Shayne all over again.Wow! it is too bad that Days can not do location shoots anymore..It was a great story....

• Love 5

I thought it was a little weird that they wrote in that Eve wanted all of Jen's men. Eve wanted Frankie (but I think that was a genuine crush, not simply because he "belonged" to Jennifer), but from the clips I saw on Youtube I don't think she wanted Jack -- she simply wanted some kind of inheritance which required that she marry someone and Jack needed to marry someone (for some reason or other) and they agreed to marry each other for mutual benefit. 

Nothing makes sense. Even the foundations for the return of Eve and Theresa. They have a rich dad yet Eve can't scrape enough to send her daughter, gazzillionaire Shane's granddaughter, to Stanford. Theresa acts like she grew up in the projects and world traveling, having a walk in closet and expensive clothes is some big whoop that she has never done, had or known. Don't get it! 

The baby story would have been so much better if Shane and Kimberly were involved in locating Brady and Theresa...Shane and Kimberly joining forces with Victor whom they loath would have been a great nod to their complicated history....I hope Theresa renames the baby after her dad or brother..Victor would hate that...lol...I just re-watched Kim , Shane and  Victor in Miami a few weeks ago and I fell in love with Kim and Shayne all over again.Wow! it is too bad that Days can not do location shoots anymore..It was a great story....

This story has been so lackluster. Brady, Kristin and Melanie might as well have been arguing over a pair of toenail clippers for all the emotional pull and dramatic tension I felt, which was none at all. I am hoping things get more interesting once Theresa shows up but I highly doubt it. 

Melanie's body language and mannerisms have been killing me the last few episodes too. She ramped all the tics I hate up to 100. 

• Love 6

I'd be willing to forgive a lack of location shoots if they'd just tell stories like they used to. Hell, I'll even stop complaining about the way that they re-position fake bushes to designate Rome, San Francisco, or Horton Square if we had anything close to Shane/Kimberly levels of story telling.

• Love 7

Hopefully Theresa shot Electroshock Therapy and in Sophia's words from Color Purple, "Kill him dead!" Let's get rid of his ass, but I'm ready for JL to knock this out of the park with her acting and she gets an Emmy, and not the two horrible actresses that won them.

Adrienne STFU, just sound stupid, Kate's two-faced and you're a two timer, there you go, you both match. That's right Kate, I'm glad she punched Adrienne instead of slapping her. I hope it leaves a big bruise and Kate does bring up a good point. Adrienne is hurting Lucas because she's still married and when Justin does come back and wanna work on the marriage, Adrienne will more than likely will do it.

Lucas was dead wrong for throwing out Ari's gift, no matter how mad he is at Kate. Can't stand Lucas or Adrienne, they're both stank.

Sneasel and Mr. Rapey can fight each other until they both turn to dust for all I care. Sneasel is also forgetting a rule about interviewing people, you have to come off charming and inviting, he just comes off like a smug asshole. Sneasel give journalist out there a bad name.

Is Stephono trying to get revenge against Jar Jar for sleeping with EJ? If he is, I'm all for him just bashing her face in, cause I think he's not telling Chad everything.

Speaking of that twit she really is nosy. Maybe Lucas didn't tell you about Mad World is because he doesn't wanna talk to you and your judgmental ass. She always has to find some excuse to gallop her ass to Chad's house. A simple text would have been enough. She's upset because Chad wanted her out of the house. See she wants Chad to think about her and continue to chase after her. She's a real piece of shit, also I found the Queen of the species Jar Jar belongs to.

Audrey_II_by_Gabu_kun.png

• Love 6

POW!!! Kate nailed Adrienne!!! Serves her right for slapping Kate. How dare she hit her for truth telling. Not only that, the dumb twit was getting involved in matters that did not concern her and speaking out of turn. Ugh that ridiculous hag is going to drag Lucas down and fuck up his life then leave him or cheat. He already has a tiff with his mother and Adrienne is making it worse. My only comfort is Kate can be homicidal regarding her children's partners so Adrienne needs to watch her big mouth and slappy paws!

Who taught Kristen how to hold a gun? She's no Sami that's for sure.

Way too much Abigail on today for my taste. She came across really nosy and annoying. I'm not sure why Stephano would give a shit about Failure. I would think she's most parents worst nightmare for their son (or in Supply Closet girl's case- sons) even an insane mobster with a family of demented criminals wouldn't want her disloyal ass around.

If Will is the one to bring down Hillbilly Rapist and get him out of Salem/in jail/killed I won't say anything bad about him for a week.

Kristen is nuttier than a Payday bar but I think she's actually smarter than Brady, Toothy, and Teresa combined. Looks like they're in quite a pickle. It reminds me of my old Nancy Drew first editions from the 30's and 40's when she'd be investigating at a ramshackle old mansion and get clunked on the head then she, Bess, and George would get tied up. The elephant statue mystery with the hidden diamonds is straight out of those books too. They were a lot better written though.

• Love 8

I'd be willing to forgive a lack of location shoots if they'd just tell stories like they used to. Hell, I'll even stop complaining about the way that they re-position fake bushes to designate Rome, San Francisco, or Horton Square if we had anything close to Shane/Kimberly levels of story telling.

Exactly...We need good writers that will respect the history of the show and the characters..Give us good storylines and the audience will forgive the bad wardrobe and the cheap sets..Give us compelling drama...Kim and Shayne were awesome together and separately..What I loved about Kim was the fact that she was a heroine that drove stories and was not a victim...Even when she was a victim of some type of nefarious plot, whether it was Victor, Emma, Eve, Uncle Eric, she was always a fighter and never let anything or anybody keep her down for long..Shayne was just awesome..I want Andrew to come to town and be a rock for his sisters...Big sister  Eve needs some love and baby sister  Theresa needs some understanding..It would be cool if he was a police officer and came to town to work with his uncle Roman, aunt Hope and Uncle John...

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 3

Oh Adrienne, you pathetic fool, you brought a knife to a gun fight.  If you are going to take on Kate, you better be prepared with more than just a slap.

How I would love, love, love it, if Kate told Adrienne, "If I had known Lucas would end up getting involved with you, I never would have interfered in his relationship with Sami.  She at least was fun to spar with."

• Love 7

Our local NBC channel is running a boring rinse, repeat, repeat, repeat news story, so can somebody give me a rundown on today's show, please?  Thanks.

Brady/Kristen/Mel/Theresa/Clint

After pulling the gun on Brady, they do a little back and forth talking before Mandrake clocks Brady on the back of the head knocking him out unconscious. Mel goes to check on him, Kristen tells her to back up and Mandrake takes Mel away to the nursery where he ties her up in a rocking chair. Mel tells Mandrake about how she figured everything out, he tells her she's too smart for her own good and basically she's gonna die tonight. Brady is thrown somewhere looks like a dungeon where Kristen talks to him. Kristen tells Brady that she's gonna get some of Theresa's bone marrow and he asks what after which Kristen doesn't answer. He wants Kristen to let Mel and Theresa go and tries tricking her by telling her they gonna runaway together and raise the child and even kisses her. Kristen doesn't fall for it and leaves Brady with a goon who's holding him at gunpoint. Later Brady and Mel are tied together in the dungeon where Brady tells Mel about Kristen needing some of Theresa's bone marrow.

As this goes on Clint and Theresa arrive in Italy. She looks for her phone and passport but Clint is able to distract her from the phone bit and he has her passport which he gives to her. They arrive at the castle, where Theresa wants to rent a car, find some people and just party. Clint drugs her drink and wants her to take a drink and Theresa is about to until she finds a pacifier on the floor. She asks Clint about it and he says that the former people that stayed there must have had a child and then Kristen pops up and Theresa wants to get away from her. She tells Clint to do something until she realizes that Clint and Kristen know each other, she tries to escape and screams for help that Brady and Mel hear. Clint grabs Theresa, Theresa fights him off to the tune of grabbing Clint's gun and then there's a gunshot but we don't know if anyone has been shot or not.

Kate/Abby

Kate is in Horton Square on the phone talking about a press release for her job at Mad World. Abby overhears and talks to Kate about it, wondering why Lucas didn't tell her anything about being let go from Mad World and Kate being hired. Then the conversation shifts over to Chad and Kate says that there's hope for Chad that he's not like Stefano or EJ. Kate leaves and Abby flashes back to her convo with Chad at the hospital and she goes to see him.

Chad/Abby/Stefano

Chad and Stefano talk about how their plan on bringing up Ben's past went bust and Stefano talks about how Chad shouldn't give up on obtaining Abby. Conversation ends and Stefano pulls out a folder with Abby's name on it. Abby comes over to Chad's and she wants to apologize to what she said at the hospital about him. Chad is very ho hum about it and basically wants Abby out of the house. Abby doesn't understand how Chad can go from wanting her to now wanting her out of the house. Chad says he really doesn't want that and plants a kiss on her.

Will/Ben/Clyde

Ben and Clyde talk about his troubles in Florida and how he shouldn't tell Abby about it because there's more to the story. Ben feels he should because he sees himself spending the rest of his life with her but Clyde thinks differently. Their conversation ends, Ben goes to work where he's approached by Will at the club and he talks about how he needs to talk to Clyde because he wants to set up a surprise for her. After Will leaves Ben calls Clyde tells him what Will said.

Clyde meets Will at The Pub and Will tells him the Kate story was a lie and talks about Clyde donating money to the hospital and people want to know more about him and gonna write a story on him in Sonix. Clyde says he doesn't like the spotlight, doesn't want the story written and gets up to leave and before he does Will tells Clyde that he's not asking for his permission because with or without him the story will be written.

Kate/Lucas/Adrienne

Lucas and Adrienne talk about Kate causing Lucas to be fired and how Kate is evil and Lucas says he's washed his hands of her. Ari starts to cry, Lucas goes to check on her. Kate knocks on the door with a gift for Ari and to see either Sonny or Will and doesn't realize Adrienne answered the door until she's in the house as she's on her phone when she enters the house. Adrienne calls Kate a two timing bitch, Kate points out how she's using Lucas to get back at Justin for his infidelity and when Justin comes back they gonna try to patch things which is gonna hurt Lucas in the end and how Lucas chooses bad women to be with and that Adrienne would have slept with anyone to get back at Justin which caused Adrienne to slap Kate and Kate responds with a sucker punch to the face.

They fight, Lucas breaks it up and tells Kate to get out of the house and how Ari doesn't want Kate's gift. He throws her out of the house and tosses Ari's present out as well.

Edited by ShadowSixx
  • Love 6