Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

Lucas, how is it Kate's fault that your relationship with Sami failed? Sure, Kate tried to interfere and never approved, but Sami fell out of love with Lucas because EJ came along and then Rafe. Then EJ again. Sadly, I don't think Sami has been interested in Lucas romantically for years, while he never truly got over her, did he? It's sad.

• Love 1

I loved the way Sonny's mother scurried out after Victor told her to get the fuck out of his house. I hope it's eventually revealed that Justin lied about cheating for whatever reason and then he divorces his loser wife.

Kate is really pathetic. It's bad enough she's dating that piece of trash and now she goes and stabs Lucas in the back. What kind of mother sells out their child for a job. I don't understand why she needed to do this. She could have easily gotten a job somewhere else or used some of her money to start her own business. I hate the way she constantly does something that hurts Lucas and then acts shocked when he disowns her and starts crying. STFU.

• Love 8

Kate did interfere in their relationship when she set up Sami and Brandon to make it look like they had an affair. Lumi never really recovered from that and that lead Sami to become Stan.... Kate has always undermined Lucas as a son and as a man....

• Love 4

Kate drugged Sami and Brandon, and made it look like they had sex.  Sadly, Lucas believed Kate over Sami.  Sami eventually got the proof that Kate set her up, however, when Lucas found out what Sami did to get the proof, he called off their wedding again.  They finally married in 2007, and Kate tried to interfer with that as well.  She didn't succeed.  However, by 2007 and then 2008, EJ and Rafe were on the scene, and Sami stopped fighting for Lucas because he didn't fight for her.  Sami wanted Lucas in 2008, but he chose Chloe.  After Sami met Rafe in 2008, Sami always chose Rafe.  Until January 2013, when the writers lost their mind and put Sami with EJ so he could ruin her life again.

• Love 5

I don't understand what is the show's goal in destroying Will and Wilson..It makes no sense to me..Do they realize how unlikable that they have made Will? He is truly awful and does not inspire any sympathy...Paul is not a prize either....I just can't with this show and their characterizations...I have a feeling that Will's article about Clyde will have deadly consequences for Will...Either Sonny will be hurt or Arianna will be hurt....

• Love 4

I loved the way Sonny's mother scurried out after Victor told her to get the fuck out of his house. I hope it's eventually revealed that Justin lied about cheating for whatever reason and then he divorces his loser wife.

Kate is really pathetic. It's bad enough she's dating that piece of trash and now she goes and stabs Lucas in the back. What kind of mother sells out their child for a job. I don't understand why she needed to do this. She could have easily gotten a job somewhere else or used some of her money to start her own business. I hate the way she constantly does something that hurts Lucas and then acts shocked when he disowns her and starts crying. STFU.

Kate continues to treat Lucas this way because while he is angry at first he always forgives her. 

• Love 2

Kate continues to treat Lucas this way because while he is angry at first he always forgives her. 

I think it is because for a long time, Kate and Lucas only had each other. It was always them against the world....Once Kate reconnected with Austin and Billie, Lucas got the shaft and that forever altered their dynamic....She favors her other sons over Lucas...

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 2

I thoroughly enjoyed today's episode!

Wilson fight was great! The handsy touching Will- quit it! Sonny is clearly swimming in that plaid shirt, btdubbs DOOL. Maybe a size down? Sidebar: I'm team Paulson and all, and I'm not sure what Paul stroking Sonny's face in the office was exactly (somewhere between nostalgic thank-you and a come-on), but um.... does Sonny not remember what it's like to be hit on? What was it Paul misunderstood in that moment? Does Sonny not understand that Paul wants him? Poor baby, maybe the blood loss is still weighing on him.

Victor continues to be the best part of DAYS. He had lines for everyone today. I dunno what Sonny thought he would say to Vic though: Vic was in his rights to kick Adrienne out, much as I love her.

I also loved Sonny and Adrienne today. I see DOOL has given Sonny his powers of perception back in this case at least.

• Love 6

OMG Sneasel, keep your damn hands OFF Sonny. How many times do you have to fucking touch him. It's obvious Sonny doesn't want you touching him if he keeps taking your paws off of him. Sneasel STFU, how exactly is Sparkles using Yawn to get back to Salem? Sparkles just found out that Yawn is his father and left Salem with his mother. Sneasel knew Sparkles was leaving ahead of time and that Yawn and Sparkles were on the outs so how exactly is Sparkles using Yawn once again? He just hates being compared to Sami, like that's the worst thing in the world. Actually it's an insult to Sami to be compared to this pile of shit. Sami in her own world had valid reasons for doing what she did and made some sense, Sneasel just doesn't make sense at all.

RoboMar really needs to stop wasting her time talking to him. When she feels the need to talk to Sneasel she might as well walk up to a brick wall and start talking. She'll get the same reaction.

Oh Kate, you weren't fooling Victor with that act. She didn't act shocked enough and she knew that's what her endgame was. Did Victor ever set her up, but I had a feeling that Lucas would be waiting in the wings. LK & BD did knock it out of the park though with the fallout. Highlight of today's episode.

Jar Jar please, having doubts, your manufactured Ken Doll has a kink in it and now having doubts and want to return your purchase. She slept with EJ after all he's done, rape, blackmail, hiring hitmen, bribery, and she's getting all doubtful over some gambling. GTFO Jar Jar. 

I just have a feeling that Stephono knows about what happened to EJ in the park with Creepy Molester.

Edited by ShadowSixx
  • Love 4

Stefano does know, because EJ is alive somewhere nursing his wounds.Don't forget that Kristen injected him with some type of drug; presumably to keep him alive..I wonder why he would have Will write an article about Clyde..Unless he wants to hurt Will for some reason...Clyde could go after Ari to keep Will in line...

• Love 1

Kate drugged Sami and Brandon, and made it look like they had sex.  Sadly, Lucas believed Kate over Sami.  Sami eventually got the proof that Kate set her up, however, when Lucas found out what Sami did to get the proof, he called off their wedding again.  They finally married in 2007, and Kate tried to interfer with that as well.  She didn't succeed.  However, by 2007 and then 2008, EJ and Rafe were on the scene, and Sami stopped fighting for Lucas because he didn't fight for her.  Sami wanted Lucas in 2008, but he chose Chloe.  After Sami met Rafe in 2008, Sami always chose Rafe.  Until January 2013, when the writers lost their mind and put Sami with EJ so he could ruin her life again.

I did not remember the events of all of that in that order. So, maybe Kate was partially responsible but it was partially Lucas himself too for believing Kate over Sami with the whole Brandon/Sami non-existent affair. Lucas calling off the wedding and then back on again, choosing Chloe over her. With all of those things, and I say this as a Lumi shipper btw,  it is no surprise that one would start to believe "this person will never really trust me, choose me. Why should I still bother?" and then look the other way.

Lucas himself was why Sami decided to move on, Kate could have do whatever she wanted but if he had believed Sami, picked her first, she would not have given up on him. While I think that Lucas deep down still is hung up on Sami, I don't think he should entirely blame Kate for their relationship not working.

Edited by Ruby Red
  • Love 1

Kate was constantly undermining Lumi's relationship one way or the other..She always schemed against them..She convinced Lucas to help her put Sami on death row and it would have succeeded if Lucas did not admit to killing Franco...

• Love 3

By the time Lucas admitted to killing Franco, it was to late.  Sami was released because another inmate on death row, who Kate had bribed confessed to killing Franco.  Sami had already been executed and revived though.

Sami told Lucas if she had been smart she would have realized when he showed up to take her to her first dance (the one where Sami is wearing the red dress) he was the man for her.  She also told him she understood why he had doubts because she had made so many mistakes.

In 2007, Sami didn't know Will was the one who shot EJ.  She believed Lucas when he confessed and went to prison.  Lucas broke up with Sami when he was in prison, and told her to move on with her life.  Sami didn't find out until 2012, that Lucas was protecting Will.

When Lucas chose Chloe over Sami in 2008, Sami stopped fighting for Lucas.  She went into WP, met Rafe, fell in love with Rafe, and after that Rafe was the man Sami loved.

Kate interfered every chance she got, but Lucas didn't trust Sami, they weren't honest with each other, so in the end they didn't wind up together.

• Love 7

Love Victor.  "Lucas.  The man who's lying beside you.  Or on top of you." "You're going to have to call a cab  I had your car towed." But his blaming Lucas for Will's behavior was over the top. But do love that he had Lucas waiting to hear his conversation with Kate.

The Lucas and Kate scene was epic.

Will's paranoia is creepy.

• Love 5

I hate that the writers have totally destroy the once amazing relationship that Will and Marlene had. For all her faults, she has always been there for Will since he was aged up and now Will is treating her like shit. And despite his behavior towards her, Marlena is still trying to help Will.

I can at least fanwank reasons why Will treats others the way he is, but I cannot come up with an explanation for his treatment of Marlena.

• Love 3

I hate that the writers have totally destroy the once amazing relationship that Will and Marlene had. For all her faults, she has always been there for Will since he was aged up and now Will is treating her like shit. And despite his behavior towards her, Marlena is still trying to help Will.

I can at least fanwank reasons why Will treats others the way he is, but I cannot come up with an explanation for his treatment of Marlena.

Today it really seemed that they truly are looking to make Will the new Sami.  I'm wondering if that's the plan, to make him very dark. 

By the way, Sonny doesn't know yet, does he, about Will blackmailing Paul's mother?  That will probably be the last straw for Sonny as far as reconciliation with Sneasel is concerned, for right now. 

• Love 1

Why does Will have to be the new Sami, why he can't he be his own character with flaws and qualities....It makes no sense..Everything is plot-driven on this show....I can't see Chandler's Will treating Marlena like this...It is infuriating that they are destroying Will to make Paul more worthy of Sonny....

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 4

Will should be Will.  Theresa should be Theresa.  And no one should be the new Sami.  Sami is no longer in Salem.  For 22 years, Will wasn't like Sami, and he is still not.  Having characters say Will is like Sami doesn't make it so.

• Love 13

A wonderful day of Victor. If I lived in Salem, I would poison Maggie and set my sights on nabbing Victor for my own. He is a treasure, and he delivered exactly the smackdown I wanted to see. And I died laughing when it occurred to Lucas and Adrienne that Victor might have a bug or camera in the room! That was truly funny!

Lucas: Justin admitted to having an affair. He admitted the whole thing.

Victor: Shut up and sit down. Both of you.

Adrienne: (whines)

Victor: So you were hurting and this one took advantage.

Adrienne: No! No one took advantage. This was my decision.

Victor: How liberated of you. Shame you're a married woman cheating on my nephew in my house.

Line of the day! Victor is my favorite person on earth! Thank you, Victor! I am so sick and tired of the hypocrisy I could vomit blood. Justin cheating isn't ok, so why would his cheating make your cheating ok, Adrienne? How is that supposed to work, exactly?

And might I point out that, according to Soap Law, Adrienne is Still Married In Her Heart, as evidenced by the fact that she hasn't Taken Off Her Rings in a Dramatic Fashion, which makes her affair Morally Indefensible. That's just logic. :)

Adrienne: You can't tell him.

Victor: The hell I can't! Unless you tell him first!

Adrienne: Victor, this is not a phone call. I will deal with it the minute he comes home. I will tell him.

Victor: You have 24 hours, then all bets are off.

Adrienne: You can't threaten me, Victor, with this.

Victor: Get out!

I love that he didn't even bother to argue with her. Of course he can threaten her with that! He's Victor Fucking! Kiriakis! And I'm with him on this -- once again, her hypocrisy boggles the mind.

• Love 8

Kate and Lucas's fight was everything. They were on fire. He really bared his soul in the confrontation. I'm glad he brought up Sami since I'm a Lumi fan. I think the fact I like Lumi is why I am resistant to Lucienne. Adrienne is quite contrary to Sami in personality and looks and was rather bitchy to her.

I don't care about Plastic Mannequins gambling troubles with the mob unless they come for vengeance and murder him plus Jar Jar. Failure has some nerve critiquing another woman's appearance, saying Zoe dressed strangely for business. She's looked pretty thirsty herself and outlandish. Jar Jar's wide upturned nose is huge, giant lips, bug eyes, dumbo ears--all her features are turned up to 11. It's like her entire face is screaming at me.

It's very obvious she's just miffed at Plastic Mannequins legal issues and jealous of Zoe because shes looking for a excuses to bop on Chad's dick. Typical Jar is always cruising for fresh penis, preferably from unavailable men.

GW/Will was awful today. FS/Sonny was excellent though with him and bawl baby Adrienne.

I love Victor. "Get the hell out. You're gonna have to call a cab. I had your car towed." Lucas "I wasn't parked anywhere near the house." If only Victor would turn his anger on Mr Rapey and just kill him already. Kate should hook up with Victor they make more sense than the 2 zeros they are with.

• Love 6

I saw some bits of today's show - Kate can ACT.  Great seeing her cry.  Great seeing her regret meddling in her grown son's life.  (NOTE: I haven't watched this storyline at all because I don't think Adrienne has any chemistry with Lucas, but still...I applaud good acting when I see it on this show!)

Victor is hilarious and awesome.  Why do they write him SO WELL and crash and burn with everyone else??

Nice seeing Hope look happy.

• Love 4

If Lucas and Adrienne become a legitimate couple in Salem, once again Will and Sonny will be related to one another...They would be stepbrothers....lol..If they were in a happy place as a couple, they could have teased each other about that..I always get a kick out of it when Sonny will refer to Kayla as being Will's aunt, forgetting that she is also his aunt by marriage...lol He does the same thing with Jennifer....lol

It really hurt me to see how Victor was so mean to Lucas, at one point he and Lucas were very close...They had a father/son bond...At one point, Kate, Philip, Will and Lucas were all living at the Kiriakis mansion  as one big happy family....Even Bo used to frequent the mansion because of Billie and Chelsea...It is a shame that the show forgets  the rich history between the characters...

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 3

If Lucas and Adrienne become a legitimate couple in Salem, once again Will and Sonny will be related to one another...They would be stepbrothers....lol..If they were in a happy place as a couple, they could have teased each other about that..I always get a kick out of it when Sonny will refer to Kayla as being Will's aunt, forgetting that she is also his aunt by marriage...lol He does the same thing with Jennifer....lol

It really hurt me to see how Victor was so mean to Lucas, at one point he and Lucas were very close...They had a father/son bond...At one point, Kate, Philip, Will and Lucas were all living at the Kiriakis mansion  as one big happy family....Even Bo used to frequent the mansion because of Billie and Chelsea...It is a shame that the show forgets  the rich history between the characters...

Honestly, I thought Victor was rather lenient with Lucas, all things considered and it being Victor. He could have done a lot worse than tow his car and fire him. And Lucas had a lot of audacity to have an affair with Adrienne under Victor's roof in Justin's bed and then tell Victor to his face that he would continue to pursue Victor's nephew's wife romantically. Victor showed a lot of restraint plus he clued Lucas in on Kate. All in all, could have been much worse and he gave him his severance pay and told him he did a good job.

• Love 2

A GOOD day in Salem, wasn't it?  Lots of good acting, and lots of good posts.  You all said it all so well I won't repeat.  

A wonderful day of Victor. If I lived in Salem, I would poison Maggie and set my sights on nabbing Victor for my own. He is a treasure, and he delivered exactly the smackdown I wanted to see. And I died laughing when it occurred to Lucas and Adrienne that Victor might have a bug or camera in the room! That was truly funny!

I love that he didn't even bother to argue with her. Of course he can threaten her with that! He's Victor Fucking! Kiriakis! And I'm with him on this -- once again, her hypocrisy boggles the mind.

John Aniston is just a gem, isn't he?  

Kate and Lucas's fight was everything. They were on fire. He really bared his soul in the confrontation. I'm glad he brought up Sami since I'm a Lumi fan. I think the fact I like Lumi is why I am resistant to Lucienne. Adrienne is quite contrary to Sami in personality and looks and was rather bitchy to her.

It's very obvious she's just miffed at Plastic Mannequins legal issues and jealous of Zoe because shes looking for a excuses to bop on Chad's dick. Typical Jar is always cruising for fresh penis, preferably from unavailable men.

I love Victor. "Get the hell out. You're gonna have to call a cab. I had your car towed." Lucas "I wasn't parked anywhere near the house." If only Victor would turn his anger on Mr Rapey and just kill him already. Kate should hook up with Victor they make more sense than the 2 zeros they are with.

I really enjoyed every scene with Victor today, and everyone he interacted with.  Whether or not I'm liking Adrienne at the moment or not,  Judi Evans is a fine actor, and today Show actually gave her something to work with.   The same with Bryan Dattillo.

I saw some bits of today's show - Kate can ACT.  Great seeing her cry.  Great seeing her regret meddling in her grown son's life.  (NOTE: I haven't watched this storyline at all because I don't think Adrienne has any chemistry with Lucas, but still...I applaud good acting when I see it on this   how!)

Nice seeing Hope look happy.

You are so right.  Kate was terrific today, even better - or maybe just different - than she was in her excellent scenes with Sami in their last co-story.  The fire underneath all of her icy cool was right out there, raw and exposed.

I liked Hope and Aidan's scenes today too.  It's such a nice break to see an actual couple be happy, at least for a while.  And it doesn't hurt a BIT that both of these folks can also act.

The only sour note was Miss PicklePuss sliming her way out of Ben's apartment because....why, exactly?  She's dated and slept with 2 Dimeras, for God's sake, so she's high and mighty because her Ken Doll might have colored outside the lines?  And in this case, the actress has NO talent.  I've yet to see her put any expression on her face that doesn't look like a Gremlin in need of an attitude adjustment.  Even BEN showed more talent today.  

Somebody just bury her alive and do it now.  

Edited by boes
  • Love 7

It is very weird how Jennifer  is so fixated on JJ's sex life..It is very bizarre...It is at times like this that I am reminded on how Jack's absence from the show is so glaring...JJ needs Jack...JJ  is so tortured just like Jack was when he was trying to rebuild his life after Kayla's rape and the revelation of him being Billy...I don't understand why Ken Corday will not fix this...Bring Jack back 

I don't think we will ever have Jack back, at least an alive Jack.  It could be brilliant to have Jack return as an apparition to his son.much like Harper and Duke appeared to Jack for well over a year as Jack struggled to overcome his history and his internal demons. The Harper-Duke-Jack conversations were wonderfully done and were a major part in his evolution.

The music totally ruins this clip, but it shows the dynamic

GIven that Abigail has daddy issues as well, a ghostly Jack story arc would be helpful too.

• Love 4

Looking at yesterday's end of the show cast list, Justin will be on today or tomorrow. (By phone??)

And Jim Poyner who played Dennis Carrington (Wheeler) on Another World/Texas back in the late 70s/early 80s is supposed to be a character named Lee.

Jack was such a complex character and so fascinating to watch..It is a shame that the show has never utilized him to his full potential....My favorite character on Days of our lives...I always felt that Sonny could be everything that Jack was and so much more..For some reason they refuse to make him Dark..Freddie can play it..We have seen glimpses of it...

• Love 5

How dare the side piece judge the mannequin for this minor stuff after she had the gall to stalk for sex the biggest criminal in Salem.

Exactly! The side piece is just looking for an excuse to ride the "Dimera Express" again. 

• Love 3

With the way Jenn is, I'm only surprised she didn't tell him that next time to have her come and fit the condom on for him.  Woman has issues.  

How come Abigail can bang the drum slowly all over town and up and down the Square and Jenn barely nods, but she wants JJ to be posting his sex life on Instagram?

I was waiting for this to happen. This is getting as twisted as the Norman Bates and "mother" relationship. Whats next? JJ dressing up like Jenn and becoming a serial killer? 

The side piece is Jenn's angel and can do no wrong. Jenn seems to forget that miss perfect did have a pregnancy scare during her time of EJ service.

• Love 2

Adrienne should have ended it with Justin before she started boinking Lucas.  I'm surprised Lucas didn't insist that happen.  Lucas has been cheated on by three of his wives (Carrie, Chloe, and Nicole).  He knows what it feels like so regardless of what Justin was doing, I thought Lucas wouldn't cross that line.  Sami was the only wife Lucas had that didn't cheat on him.

Since they are determined to ruin JJ, I'm completely on board with making him a serial killer especially if his first casualties are Racoon and Jar Jar.  Then he can take out Dan, Naggie, Sparkle, and Yawn.

• Love 4

I liked Paul not forgetting how John treated him. John didn't care about Paul's side then, only believing Will's side and declaring Paul the bad guy. Paul had John's number. Suddenly John cares about Paul's side only after he knows he's his son.

• Love 9

If the writers are going to trash Will they could at least have the decency to attempt to show why he's acting like this. One of the reasons why I don't buy the repeated "you're turning into your mother" comparisons everyone in Salem keeps making is because Sami never acted like this. She didn't get what she wanted and then repeatedly sabotage herself.  Will got what he wanted - Sonny has made it clear once again that he wants to save his marriage. All Will has to do is shut up and go to counseling. Instead, he keeps doing stupid shit that will only make things worse. And for what?

STFU Abifail. How nice of you to tell Chad about EJ putting a hit on Nick. You didn't seem to have a problem with that when busting it open for him in supply closets or begging to be his mistress. Sit your filthy ass down somewhere you dumb rodent.  

• Love 8

I liked Paul not forgetting how John treated him. John didn't care about Paul's side then, only believing Will's side and declaring Paul the bad guy. Paul had John's number. Suddenly John cares about Paul's side only after he knows he's his son.

To be fair to John, Will is his step-grandson...He grew up with him..I would take the word of a family member over a stranger any day of the week...Paul may be his son, but, he is still a stranger...Paul is not a saint either, he repeatedly went after Sonny  a married man, because they are meant to be, because Christ in Heaven mandated it to be so...John saw him making advances at Sonny in his office, what was he to think...

• Love 1

In addition to throwing away what he always wanted, Won't is acting like all Sonny needs to do is to get some yelling out of his system. I was glad (momentarily) when Sonny called him on it in so many words, but, holy crap, is this story making Will look stupid!

Thank goodness for Pop-Up Victor and his flinty refusal to put up with anyone's crap. I don't need Sonny to go down a dark path or become the Mirror Universe version of himself (I don't trust the writers enough to let them do anything that would cheapen another character further), but I wouldn't mind if he kept up his end of the "House of Kiriakis: Crap-Free Since 1928" tradition. (I'm going to pretend that Sonny eventually inherits his Uncle Vic's Pop-Up mantle, and keeps the next generation of lushes, loonies, lamebrains, and lickspittles on their toes.)

Edited by Sandman
  • Love 5

If they wanted John to have a child, why not focus on Brady or bring back Belle with Claire....Paul could stand on his own without a relative in Salem...Will is his own worst enemy..He will lose Sonny if he continues obsessing over Paul....He is nothing like Sami, if Sami had gotten half of the love and devotion from Austin that Will gets from Sonny..Alot of people would have been spared  from the pain and misery that Sami unleashed when she was a villain...Ken Corday is an idiot...I hope he realizes  that turning Will into Sami is an epic fail..Guy Wilson is not talented enough to make it work...I like Guy. I just feel that he is not  prepared to handle this type of storyline..Freddie should have been the lead in Wilson part 2, while Guy should play a supportive role...

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 3

Dear Writers, in your idiotic efforts to force the fans to believe that Will is like Sami, you forgot several things, but the most important one that tops the list is, Sami was never this fucking stupid, and neither were Kate or Lucas.

The pathetic side piece just needs to drop dead.  She didn't have a problem with any of EJ's crimes, and she still doesn't.  The reason she is all angry and judgemental now is because to the day he died EJ never got over his Sami obsession, and he didn't want the boring twit.  Jar Jar lost out to Sami, a 38 year old woman with four children, a grandchild, and a list of felonies a mile long, who she thinks she is so much better than, when she isn't, and her overgrown ego can't take it.

It would be hilarious if at some point, Chad was all, "I totally understand the Sami attraction.  She's ruthless, capable, loves to scheme, and is a really great shot."

• Love 11

Are Sparkles & Yawn in San Francisco or are they somewhere in Salem Park or DiMera's backyard? The set was just laughable. O-M-G  Yawn he was a bag full of bad excuses, "I didn't ask more questions", "if I found out you were my son", "I didn't mean to make you feel judged." Really Yawn, cause it seemed that's what you were heavily intent on doing when you learned about the affair. His acting was so damn bad, DH should never be given emotional material to work with because it just doesn't work at all.

Theresa, she's so easily suckered. She really needs to get her head on straight. She spouted that fool me once saying, but three times now Theresa. What's the saying for being fooled 3x?

Hope should know better than to ask Aiden about his clients. She can't be upset that Aiden doesn't wanna discuss this with her.

I'm sure Sonny isn't going to like Sneasel reading information about the feedback on his article and also planning on possibly writing another article. By the look on his face Sneasel may not like what people have to say about him. Zoe is right he does have a damn ego. I guess Sneasel was expecting some kind of praise or something. Is Sonix a local magazine? It's why I hate journalistic type stories or magazines because they only write about the people in that specific town. Like Y&R had and all they wrote were about the citizens like anyone is gonna care. Is anyone really gonna care about Mr. Rapey?? Nobody knows who that is and Rapey likes to keep his life on the low and not on blast. Maybe Rapey will do us a favor and kill Sneasel, then himself, Jar Jar, and Mannequin.

Brady now that you're there choke the living shit out of Miss Rapey until there's no more life in her. Then wait for Clint and Mandrake and kill them too. 

• Love 3

I have a feeling that Will may want to write about Sparkle, but, he will get sidetracked by the article about Clyde and that will blow up in his face. He has no idea what  he is up against..I would not be surprise that Clyde threatens Ari, if he feels that Will is getting too close for comfort....Will needs a wake up call before it is too late....What if he sends goons to beat Will up or worst..Clyde has shown that he is capable of anything...I do hope that Will uncovers all of his crimes, but, it comes at a price....

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 1

How long has Paul's grandfather lived in the US, but he can't speak English?

I hate Chad being reasonable.

That was some weird music playing while Aiden was telling Ben about how Daddy had killed the guy Ben was in trouble about. Aiden's girlfriend the cop shouldn't be listening in to Aiden's phone calls with his clients

if Theresa isn't supposed to leave Salem, how does she have a passport?

I thought Will had control over which articles he writes, why is Zoe giving him orders?

• Love 1