Type keyword(s) to search

First Looks: Upcoming Episodes

• Start Topic

This segment for next week is out right now.  I like how Phaedra handled this

http://hitshowstowatch.com/watch-a-sneak-preview-of-the-real-housewives-of-atlanta-episode-19-phaedra-opens-up-to-claudia/

The women travel to the Philippines. Everyone is in attendance except Nene who has chosen to work on her upcoming role for Broadway. Phaedra opens up to Claudia. For once, there seems to be peace and positivity throughout the group…that is, until dinner time.

Gee, what a shocker!

Can't blame Nene for that.  Kandi drank the kool-aid and joined the koven.  She has as much as alienated Phaedra and is catching serious hell on facebook and the twitterverse.  She can't block them all.  Nene basically just said the following.

Kandi, I always knew you didn’t like me but you truly showed me how hateful and jealous you are! You don’t have a real reason to be mad. You should be mad that you were MIA on your friend but you chose to throw salt on me because I was just a shoulder for Phaedra. There’s no where in this season where you see me saying negative things about you! You said all those things about me because you fail as a friend! If I were you, I would call Dr. Jeff for help #girlbye
Edited by Aging Goth

Can't blame Nene for that. Kandi drank the kool-aid and joined the koven. She has as much as alienated Phaedra and is catching serious hell on facebook and the twitterverse. She can't block them all. Nene basically just said the following.

Nene is delusional there is absolutely no reason for Kandi to be jealous of her.

• Love 6

I feel Kandi is jealous of Nene's new friendship with Phaedra.  Don't think either of them are jealous of their position and wealth.  After all, Kandi went after Nene the moment she found out that Nene was supporting Phaedra during her crisis.  Plus Kandi was angered by Nene questioning Kandi's friendship with Phaedra and Kandi does NOT like to be challenged.

Edited by Aging Goth
  • Love 2

I feel Kandi is jealous of Nene's new friendship with Phaedra. Don't think either of them are jealous of their position and wealth. After all, Kandi went after Nene the moment she found out that Nene was supporting Phaedra during her crisis. Plus Kandi was angered by Nene questioning Kandi's friendship with Phaedra and Kandi does NOT like to be challenged.

I don't think so. Kandi believes Nene is friends to no one. I would have been upset to if you're discussing our friendship with other people and not me. Especially to someone I've never really cared for. Phadrea can miss me with all the I'm hurt by Kandi bs. We did see Kandi trying to be there for her and Phadrea was fake as always acting as if she was fine.

Edited by howivesforever
  • Love 7

I can only agree with that to a point.  I believe she wants friends that are loyal.  She has been through some very bad moments and there is an obvious issue with trust on her part so if you do something to cross her, she is totally done with you.  As for wanting accolades, that is true.  She has fought so hard from so far down the social scale  to get to this point that she want people to notice.  And no, she doesn't seem to give people time to notice.  I will grant you that.  However, these group of women just like to tear her down like she still isn't good enough even with her successes so she is usually screaming them.   Case in point; her role as stepmother in Cinderella on broadway.  When she told them, it was like "MEH" and they just ignored it.  Also, the fact that only Phaedra and Porsha showed up to see her while the other sipped the koolaid and continued to trash her every chance they get. 

She is the only one on the show right now who appears to have a stable marriage and family life with only reactive comments about the others.  We would have never known she was giving support to Phaedra hadn't Phaedra herself not mentioned it.  It was after Kandi went wrong about the support that Nene brought it up and even then it was to say "why didn't you step up, Kandi?" 

Plus the fact that Nene does have loyal friends and the fact that as much as she is angry at Cynthia, she has never put any of Cynthia's personal business out there.  The most she has said is that Cynthia is not a good friend and irrelevant on the show.  Other than that and the obvious messiness, we know NOTHING of any of Cynthia's personal business by way of Nene.  Basically, isn't really ever in the other castmates personal business and only reacts to what they are saying.  If you do her wrong, she will call you out and LOUDLY but if you are loyal to her, she is loyal to you.

• Love 2

I can only agree with that to a point. I believe she wants friends that are loyal. She has been through some very bad moments and there is an obvious issue with trust on her part so if you do something to cross her, she is totally done with you. As for wanting accolades, that is true. She has fought so hard from so far down the social scale to get to this point that she want people to notice. And no, she doesn't seem to give people time to notice. I will grant you that. However, these group of women just like to tear her down like she still isn't good enough even with her successes so she is usually screaming them. Case in point; her role as stepmother in Cinderella on broadway. When she told them, it was like "MEH" and they just ignored it. Also, the fact that only Phaedra and Porsha showed up to see her while the other sipped the koolaid and continued to trash her every chance they get.

She is the only one on the show right now who appears to have a stable marriage and family life with only reactive comments about the others. We would have never known she was giving support to Phaedra hadn't Phaedra herself not mentioned it. It was after Kandi went wrong about the support that Nene brought it up and even then it was to say "why didn't you step up, Kandi?"

Plus the fact that Nene does have loyal friends and the fact that as much as she is angry at Cynthia, she has never put any of Cynthia's personal business out there. The most she has said is that Cynthia is not a good friend and irrelevant on the show. Other than that and the obvious messiness, we know NOTHING of any of Cynthia's personal business by way of Nene. Basically, isn't really ever in the other castmates personal business and only reacts to what they are saying. If you do her wrong, she will call you out and LOUDLY but if you are loyal to her, she is loyal to you.

I think it's great Nene still has supporters because I don't see Nene in this same light. Nene has made some strides but the reason people don't acknowledge the things she has going on business wise is because she acts as if she's superior to them.

She's only been there for Phaedra and Porsha out of needing "friends" on the show. Who would she film with if not for them. She screams it from every mountain top that she's not friends with anyone on the show in real life.

The same could be said of Cynthia not discussing Nene's personal business she gets no pat on the back for that. When a friendship dies whatever secrets that were told while friends should remain a secret.

• Love 7

I think it's great Nene still has supporters because I don't see Nene in this same light. Nene has made some strides but the reason people don't acknowledge the things she has going on business wise is because she acts as if she's superior to them.

She's only been there for Phaedra and Porsha out of needing "friends" on the show. Who would she film with if not for them. She screams it from every mountain top that she's not friends with anyone on the show in real life.

The same could be said of Cynthia not discussing Nene's personal business she gets no pat on the back for that. When a friendship dies whatever secrets that were told while friends should remain a secret.

I don't think she was supportive of P&P just to have friends on the show.  As a matter of fact, she constantly states since Cynthia blindsided her that she absolutely does not want to be close to any of her cast mates.  However, the three share a very common bond between them.  they have all been in an abusive relationship, they all felt they were forced to get a divorce; they all had to make it on their own with little to no support. This is the real reason why they have been friendly.  However, Nene have stated that she is not actual friends with Phaedra but recognized the need to be there for her.  She did the same with Porsha

This is what Kandi doesn't appear to understand. Nene was not trying to get between them, just wake her up to come to Phaedra's support when she needed it.  However, Kandi just mentally cannot see pass her own problems or basically anything she cannot control. 

Cynthia through the twitterverse and on the show have been constantly trashing Nene.  She cannot say very much about Nene's personal problems because they are already out there for all to see, so she just comments negatively about everything Nene does.  And this she does while periodically saying she wishes she was friends with Nene again.  Nene is basically an open book, warts and all.  Cynthia on the other hand, has a LOT to hide which is why she deflects by putting other people's business "out on the table" so to speak.

They want to film with Nene because she is all the coven talks about.  All day; all the time.  Nene doesn't appear to want to film with THEM.

Edited by Aging Goth
  • Love 2

Welp, it looks like they are getting ready for the reunion tomorrow.  The entire koven has been on an "attack Nene" tour from Twitter to Wetpaint, making dispariging remarks about Nene with Claudia saying she dislikes Nene as much as her nasty feet; Cynthia claiming she is not a mean girl and Kapn Krazie going after Phaedra, Porsha and Nene.  Claudia even went in on Nene on Dr Oz.  And let's not forget their latest convert, Kandi who is also on her own hate Nene blitz.

The reunion is going to be interesting.  Hundreds of Nene's fans are on her site encouraging her to keep calm and let them make fools of themselves.

Porsha is just doing her usual promotions and recaps; Phaedra is talking about the future without her husband; Nene is lashing out at the koven for always talking about her.

Edited by Aging Goth

I don't follow Twitter, just Facebook, and on there Kandi has been asking people to chill out. She's not mentioned NeNe at all. Kenya either. She's been posting pictures of evening gowns, asking which one people like the most.

hit twitter and check out wetpaint.  they are having REAL fun, there.  They were hitting facebook.  I follow Kandi but not Kenya.  I use to follow Cynthia but I got headaches....

Edited by Aging Goth

Kandi seems to be taking it very personally, the posts people make on her FB page about her behavior. Just like in real life, don't tell her she's not perfect. Don't bitch about her momma. Don't tell Todd to run like hell from that marriage. Even some people telling her to lay off the Kandy Koated Nights stuff on FB, since all ages read there. She posts photos of her sex toys. Or she did, for a long while, but lately it's been nothing except pictures of her and Todd looking happy.

Kenya is a very positive person on FB, always posts something uplifting each day. Which, frankly, some days I can really use it.

• Love 1

Kandi seems to be taking it very personally, the posts people make on her FB page about her behavior. Just like in real life, don't tell her she's not perfect. Don't bitch about her momma. Don't tell Todd to run like hell from that marriage. Even some people telling her to lay off the Kandy Koated Nights stuff on FB, since all ages read there. She posts photos of her sex toys. Or she did, for a long while, but lately it's been nothing except pictures of her and Todd looking happy.

Kenya is a very positive person on FB, always posts something uplifting each day. Which, frankly, some days I can really use it.

I hope you meant Kandi in that last sentence

smiley-laughing025.gif

Edited by Aging Goth

Nene: Can I do 2 accents?  One regular and one Nene?

Producer: Um....

At least the ladies had good seats for that flight.  I remember flying to Germany as a kid and that was one long flight.   Now I get antsy after 3 hours on a plane. 

• Love 1

Nene: Can I do 2 accents?  One regular and one Nene?

Producer: Um....

That was hilarious. And if Nene talks herself up as an actress, why would she want to insert "Nene" into the character? That's the exact opposite of acting.

Did anyone see Cinderella? How was she?

• Love 2

I guess she learned that characters should have multiple accents in her acting classes....oh yeah, she's too good for those. I loved the director's "excuse me??" face. So great.

Kandi is steady with her plate of food. It looked good. I wouldn't want to share either girl.

So they are going to a detox hotel with no meat or alcohol? Now I can see why this bonding trip may not have worked.

• Love 2

As best I can remember, Porsha is the hard liquor drinker along with NeNe....gin and tonic, right? The rest of the ladies drink wine, Kandi rarely ever drinks. I think not having steak or chicken strips might be the bigger loss.

• Love 1

It's no vacation if there's no alcohol.

Why they acting like Nene stayed away because of whatever? Between Cinderella prep and her blood clots, it makes sense she wouldn't go.  Maybe that's just me though, cuz I gotta say, no matter how much I dislike someone if it involves a free trip to the home of pancit and lumpia, you get your ass I'm going (were my health not an issue).

• Love 2

To address your comment regarding her health, I've seen NeNe on flights since her blood clots were announced. She flies back and forth to L.A. and NYC a lot. When I had them, I couldn't fly anywhere for a long time, over a year, until I was stablized with the blood thinners. Also, I couldn't drink alcohol while on blood thinners and we've seen her drinking both last season and this one. I doubt being gone for a few days would have impaired her ability to memorize all those lines she says she has. I think she just didn't want to go, and is pretty much been checked out all season.

• Love 4

I didn't know about the blood thinners...that makes sense for a whole other reality TV argument (Tamar & Vince)....Still, if the flight is 20 something hours, that's different that 5 to LA or 2/3 to NYC.  

You're probably right that she just didn't want to go.

Nene did say she was going but her dr warned against such a long flight, plus she was rehearsing for the play. She probably wasn't sad about missing being around people accusing her of everything so there's that.

• Love 1

Even some people telling her to lay off the Kandy Koated Nights stuff on FB, since all ages read there. She posts photos of her sex toys. Or she did, for a long while, but lately it's been nothing except pictures of her and Todd looking happy.

I don't follow anyone on FB, but I hope Kandi continues to post pics of her sex toys.  It's HER page! Why the need to police what she posts? I highly doubt a 12 year old looking at a pic of a dildo is going to lead to emotional scarring.

They shouldn't care about NeNe's absence.  They're not getting along with her, anyway, so I doubt she'd be missed. However, although I wouldn't  turn down a free trip, the no meat and booze thing is making me:

tumblr_lze3z3YxUs1rnxwifo1_500.jpg

• Love 2

That was hilarious. And if Nene talks herself up as an actress, why would she want to insert "Nene" into the character? That's the exact opposite of acting.

Did anyone see Cinderella? How was she?

I've heard from quite a few friends who saw her that she was fantastic.

It looks like a lot is going to happen at the reunion and some folks will be MIA.  Demetria was not invited for obvious reasons.  Don't think she will be invited back to the show, either.  Porsha was invited but only for part of the reunion.  Someone will get very emotional and storm off the set but will return

• Love 1

I heard on the radio this morning that Demetria said she wasn't at the reunion because her music career has her very busy. Mmmkay. And that she also has not been fired. Yeah, not YET. She's delusional if she thinks she's coming back next season when she was shown this season for about 5 minutes tops.

• Love 3
(edited)

I saw these Tamara Tattles reunion spoilers. Don't know how accurate they are so be forewarned:

Team Pretty came in loaded for Team Beast

Kandi finally came for Nene.

After seven seasons, Kandi finally let it all out. The whole ball of wax.

Cynthia also goes in pretty hard on Nene.

Nene eventually had a meltdown

Andy once again protected Phaedra from any serious blows.

Kenya goes in on Phaedra as expected over the whole Apollo situation

Cynthia came for Phaedra regarding the comments she made about Peter and her having a lot of lawsuits.

Porsha Williams was read for filth.

Kenya had been waiting her revenge on Porsha and she took it.

Demetria was not invited to the reunion.

This may be Cynthia’s most vocal reunion ever!

So, so much for reconciliations, "cancelling sessions" and such. LOL!

Edited by islandgal140
  • Love 3

Cynthia came for Phaedra regarding the comments she made about Peter and her having a lot of lawsuits.

When did that happen? I do not rememeber that.

So when is the reunion? It's kinda sad that I am more eager to watch it than this continual cycle of fighhting and "cancling".

• Love 1

When did that happen? I do not rememeber that.

It was a blink and you'll miss it moment. It was the episode when Phaedra went out to visit Porsha. They just got to gossiping a bit about Peter & Cynthia. 

This is what made me roll my eyes the most

This may be Cynthia’s most vocal reunion ever!

Cynthia is at the finish line and could see the dotted line on her Bravo contract and is trying to bring it on home. Run, Cynthia, Run!

• Love 1

Wow. I have to admit that I haven't seen the last episode and probably won't try to catch it or any of the rest of the episodes for the season. But I'm all in for the reunion! I would love to see what a NeNe meltdown looks like.

• Love 3