Type keyword(s) to search

Bethenny Frankel: Skinny Girl

• Start Topic

(edited)
14 hours ago, NewDigs said:

From People (bolding mine):

"I've reached out to her a couple times saying, 'I hope you're happy.' 'Sorry about this thing that happened that hasn't been aired yet,' " says Frankel. "I find the show to be a comedy, so I don't really like live in it. "I don't think that it's all that serious. I've been going through an ordeal with my divorce and I have a business to run, so I don't have a lot of time thinking about what already happened on the show."

How many CYA excuses does she have?

I guess I'm just not appreciating her comedic timing. I usually at least smile during comedies, not cringe in revulsion.

So the woman who keeps saying she is a straight shooter and can't deal with fake people is admitting she goes along with the fake. I mean it's always been obvious but it's only snice she has gotten backlash that she has admitted it.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 5

Just came across this little tidbit:

http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/bethenny-frankel-house-hunting-in-nyc-fredrik-eklund?cid=soc_dg_fb_RHONY

I don't understand - didn't she just finish the remodeling work on her current apartment, and claimed how much she loved it, that it was all "hers" and perfect??

Guess we'll be hearing more of Bethenny being "homeless" next season!  Or, she'll be showing us how much of a shrew she can be to her contractors again.

• Love 4
12 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/bethenny-frankel-house-hunting-in-nyc-fredrik-eklund?cid=soc_dg_fb_RHONY

I don't understand - didn't she just finish the remodeling work on her current apartment, and claimed how much she loved it, that it was all "hers" and perfect??

Guess we'll be hearing more of Bethenny being "homeless" next season!  Or, she'll be showing us how much of a shrew she can be to her contractors again.

It sounds like her new squeeze has the $$$$ for a home worth about 10 times what she paid for the last place.  I wonder if he will let her decorate the new digs in TJ Maxx?

• Love 2

Beth  is looking at townhouses, so yes he has deep pockets.

as far as her female problems, while I believe that Beth exaggerated the gravity of her condition, it had to have been stressful.

i don't get why she is so worried about her demise, her daughter has a father and a caring extended family( on his side at least).

• Love 2
31 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

It sounds like Bethenny and her BF are looking for an apartment to live in together!

2 minutes ago, LIMOM said:

i don't get why she is so worried about her demise, her daughter has a father and a caring extended family( on his side at least).

I don't think that gives Bethenny any comfort at all. I think she discounts Jason and his family as if they were interlopers, not Bryn's loving father/ paternal family. On her BEA show, she named a new nannie/assistant as Bryns legal guardian if anything happened to her/Jason, not his family.

And, yes, I realize that Jason would have had to agree to it for that to happen legally but we didn't see/hear him ok it at all, only Bethenny.

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, LIMOM said:

as far as her female problems, while I believe that Beth exaggerated the gravity of her condition, it had to have been stressful.

I kind of liked Jason, and I feel bad that Bethenny discounts his family.  I think that if she was not so damaged, she could have finally had the family that she cried about wanting in the past.

Personally, I now think that Bethenny would have been better off going to a sperm bank for an anonymous donor.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, njbchlover said:

I kind of liked Jason, and I feel bad that Bethenny discounts his family.  I think that if she was not so damaged, she could have finally had the family that she cried about wanting in the past.

Personally, I now think that Bethenny would have been better off going to a sperm bank for an anonymous donor.

I remember her making a sperm deal with her handsome hairdresser between her Jasons. Probably a better option

• Love 2

When you are told a story, then later on hear the same story - without the hysteria - it makes you go "hmmmmm" and you never take anything that the story teller spews as gospel.

Beffeny is a maniac - not going to try to diagnose her properly- and a mean POS that thinks the world revolves around her. She should have called Yo for some tips on "How to gather your family and explain you last wishes to them because you have to make out an Advanced Directives form to have surgery".

• Love 1
32 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

It sounds like her new squeeze has the $$$$ for a home worth about 10 times what she paid for the last place.  I wonder if he will let her decorate the new digs in TJ Maxx?

14 minutes ago, LIMOM said:

13 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

It sounds like Bethenny and her BF are looking for an apartment to live in together!

Sounds like a big mistake to me, if that's the case.  Unless, she's looking, he's buying, and she's going to keep her current apartment as a back-up, or for when she has Bryn.  

• Love 2

Beth is definitely looking at townhouses, she has yet to publicly announce that she was going to move with new dude.

arent they still married to other people???????

she is not thinking about  Brynn at all, imho.

• Love 2
26 minutes ago, LIMOM said:

I think she is worried about her demise because it would totally suck for her daughter to lose her mother.

• Love 6
8 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

Sounds like a big mistake to me, if that's the case.  Unless, she's looking, he's buying, and she's going to keep her current apartment as a back-up, or for when she has Bryn.  

I think it is entirely possible she will stay at her current apartment when Bryn is with her until the divorce is final and she remarries. There may be a clause in the custody agreement that prohibits bfs/gfs staying/living in their respective apartments when each has Bryn in their custody. If that is the case, I wonder if they have to schedule vacations/trips with their gf/bf when she is with the other parent? 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, motorcitymom65 said:

I think she is worried about her demise because it would totally suck for her daughter to lose her mother.

Add to that, her only living relatives are Bryn and her mother! I have no doubt that Bethenny doesn't want her mother to make any life/death medical decisions for her if something went horribly wrong and she would need a "Living Will" with a designated power of attorney to prevent her mom from having any say so. 

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Seriously.  I'm like W.T.F??

• Love 8
33 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Of course, it would be dreadful however Brynn would not be alone.

i think the whole story about the poa is bull anyways and dramatized. 

Because she is going thru such an incredibly difficult divorce, Beth has to have a will and so forth.

not buying it here. 

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, LIMOM said:

Of course, it would be dreadful however Brynn would not be alone.

i think the whole story about the poa is bull anyways and dramatized. 

Because she is going thru such an incredibly difficult divorce, Beth has to have a will and so forth.

not buying it here. 

A will is different than a living will.  A divorce would not require a Living Will.

FTR, if I am asked by medical professionals if I have a Living Will, it's going to cause tears and I'm gonna be dramatic about it, because that's scary.  Bethenny is human. 

• Love 6
23 minutes ago, shoegal said:

A will is different than a living will.  A divorce would not require a Living Will.

FTR, if I am asked by medical professionals if I have a Living Will, it's going to cause tears and I'm gonna be dramatic about it, because that's scary.  Bethenny is human. 

I would be incredibly surprised that Beth or her legal and her financial  advisors did not  have the paperwork ready.

she is too smart for this type of oversight.

• Love 4

Beffeny may be 'human', but the way she treats and talks to people is inhumane.

Her over-the-top comments to other people are truly cringe worthy, rude and vile.

Having a medical emergency and using THAT as a plotline, reason and excuse for acting out - especially after her calling a fellow HUMAN being a whole, slut and fuck doll - shows her lack of remorse.

One day we will find out that poor beffy is being maligned for 'playing a character in a reality show, THAT wasn't the real person she is....'

No, she is probably worse that?

• Love 9
12 minutes ago, LIMOM said:

I would be incredibly surprised that Beth or her legal and her financial  advisors did not  have the paperwork ready.

she is too smart for this type of oversight.

I suspect that Bethenny has all kind of legalities in place, financial and otherwise, should she die.  That's not a Living Will, which would be her medical directive.  I'm not sure why her financial or legal team would direct her to create a Living Will.  That's typically reserved for medical professionals.

• Love 3
26 minutes ago, ElDosEquis said:

Beffeny may be 'human', but the way she treats and talks to people is inhumane.

Her over-the-top comments to other people are truly cringe worthy, rude and vile.

Having a medical emergency and using THAT as a plotline, reason and excuse for acting out - especially after her calling a fellow HUMAN being a whole, slut and fuck doll - shows her lack of remorse.

One day we will find out that poor beffy is being maligned for 'playing a character in a reality show, THAT wasn't the real person she is....'

No, she is probably worse that?

Eh, Bethenny is no doubt bitchy, but I don't think she has said worse things than what gets said about her on this board on a daily basis, so I'm not ready to cast her actions as inhumane.  This world knows inhumane.  Bethenny calling LuAnn a "fuck doll" doesn't qualify. 

• Love 9
10 minutes ago, shoegal said:

Eh, Bethenny is no doubt bitchy, but I don't think she has said worse things than what gets said about her on this board on a daily basis, so I'm not ready to cast her actions as inhumane.  This world knows inhumane.  Bethenny calling LuAnn a "fuck doll" doesn't qualify. 

Damn, I think that may hold 'humans' to a higher standard than most people. I'll adjust it accordingly?

• Love 8
(edited)
29 minutes ago, shoegal said:

I suspect that Bethenny has all kind of legalities in place, financial and otherwise, should she die.  That's not a Living Will, which would be her medical directive.  I'm not sure why her financial or legal team would direct her to create a Living Will.  That's typically reserved for medical professionals.

It isn't at all uncommon for a legal team to want to make sure their client has an advance directive and especially in Bethanny's case when she is not legally divorced and doesn't have a close family relation to make sure she has designated someone to make health decisions for her in case of an emergency. In fact it would be weird if they didn't advise her to do it long ago.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 8
14 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

It isn't at all uncommon for a legal team to want to make sure their client has an advance directive and especially in Bethanny's case when she is not legally divorced and doesn't have a close family relation to make sure she has designated someone to make health decisions for her in case of an emergency. In fact it would be weird if they didn't advise her to do it long ago.

I believe that is a Medical Power of Attorney.  A Living Will would be Bethenny making the decisions about whether she would like to have lifesaving measures, whether she would want to be on life support, when to turn off life support, etc.  I'm curious as to how many people under the age of 50, who have never had a medical emergency or surgery, actually have a Living Will. 

• Love 2

Hell, I've HAD medical emergencies, serious ones, and still haven't done the Living Will thing, although it was handed to me to fill out several times.  It's an intimidating thing, and I'm usually not squeamish about things like that.  I thought about medical power of attorney as well, and gave that to a trusted person before surgery, but it was a temporary arrangement.  I need to get on that. 

• Love 3
(edited)
10 minutes ago, shoegal said:

I believe that is a Medical Power of Attorney.  A Living Will would be Bethenny making the decisions about whether she would like to have lifesaving measures, whether she would want to be on life support, when to turn off life support, etc.  I'm curious as to how many people under the age of 50, who have never had a medical emergency or surgery, actually have a Living Will. 

They tend to be part and parcel. Every non-married parent I know has a living will. I am not a parent and have never had a medical issue and have had one for several years and I am not close to 50.

We don't even know that Bethenny doesn't have one, the preview simply was her asking her assistant to check if she had one. It would be shocking to me if she didn't have one.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 7
4 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

They tend to be part and parcel. Every non-married parent I know has a living will. I am not a parent and have never had a medical issue and have had one for several years and I am not close to 50.

We don't even know that Bethenny doesn't have one, the preview simply was her asking her assistant to check if she had one. It would 

Every non-married parent you know has a Living Will?  I've only known one person in my life who had a Living Will, and he had terminal cancer.  Kudos to your crowd for being so on top of things. 

Regarding Bethenny, I suspect if she has a Living Will, she would be aware.  I don't think you forget that kind of thing, but maybe that's just me

• Love 2
(edited)

I doubt she had a living will, she said she's always been healthy, so really, why would she until a major surgery?  I know it freaked me out, and I handled the rest of things almost like a tank, but that thing brought me to my knees.

As far as Bryn having another parent?  That's cold comfort when you detest the other parent.

http://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/consumer-health/in-depth/living-wills/art-20046303

When do you want them to turn off life support?  What if this?  What if that?  Scared the crap out of me.  I finally designated a friend I very much trusted to do what I would want in MY specific situation.  We were on the same page about things philosophically and spiritually.  None of my other friends, and certainly my family could not handle that, at least not without potential guilt and intense emotions.  I knew she could and we talked about it.  Still?  Today?  Still don't have one, and my optimistic lifespan was 3-14 months at the time.  Luckily, I had a different cancer, and I've been incredibly lucky that so far it hasn't come back.

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 3
(edited)
7 minutes ago, shoegal said:

Every non-married parent you know has a Living Will?  I've only known one person in my life who had a Living Will, and he had terminal cancer.  Kudos to your crowd for being so on top of things. 

Regarding Bethenny, I suspect if she has a Living Will, she would be aware.  I don't think you forget that kind of thing, but maybe that's just me

Yep, apparently we are on the ball. And seriously it's not that difficult, you can do it yourself very easily. But for the parents it was something their lawyers encouraged heavily.

Bethanny is shown asking if she has one so perhaps she did forget, I imagine you would also remember if it was something you never thought of before.

I doubt she had a living will, she said she's always been healthy, so really, why would she until a major surgery?  I know it freaked me out, and I handled the rest of things almost like a tank, but that thing brought me to my knees.

Because you can never predict what will happen in life and it's important to think about these things. I would freak out more not knowing that I had not already made these decisions and my partner and family didn't know my wishes completely in black and white.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 5

I would think, given Beth's legal situations past and present, her attorneys have covered everything regarding her will and estate.  I would think that would include Advanced Directives. 

Just a FYI: Whenever you are admitted to a hospital (as well as many other care facilities), you are asked if you have an Advanced Directive according to The Federal Patient Self Determination Act.  It doesn't mean you're at a higher risk of dying.  It's the law.  You don't 'have' to have one.

• Love 8
26 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

I would think, given Beth's legal situations past and present, her attorneys have covered everything regarding her will and estate.  I would think that would include Advanced Directives. 

Just a FYI: Whenever you are admitted to a hospital (as well as many other care facilities), you are asked if you have an Advanced Directive according to The Federal Patient Self Determination Act.  It doesn't mean you're at a higher risk of dying.  It's the law.  You don't 'have' to have one.

She signed it with the imprint of a cloven hoof.

• Love 8
(edited)
2 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

http://perezhilton.com/2016-06-23-sunny-hostin-bethenny-frankel-the-view-fight

Bethenny owns being a bitch but that's not exactly and admirable quality worthy of applause. Bethenny has zero etiquette and doesn't know boundaries unless it's the ones that she has created and holds everyone else accountable to. Please purchase a muzzle and get off your soap box.

So the first part of this is all about how Bethenny no longer "gushes" over her relationship-clearly a big dig at Luann, who seems to have always been a little on the giddy side.  Again this is another example of doing one thing and saying another.  When it worked for her both Jasons from the seasons, she could not wait to spew on screen about how in love she was with them.  She also put the onus on Luann for not sharing her dating status because Luann was a man stealer.  Which was it, because prior gushes ended in bad relationships, or Luann would steal her man?  Inconsistent behavior or hypocrisy?    Now that she is seeing a legally unavailable man and is also constrained because of her marital status to say elope, she is much wiser.  So how come it was wrong of Luann to not learn from her Adam/Carole experience but Bethenny can learn from her prior behavior and comport her behavior accordingly?

My other gripe is if Ramona and Bethenny are such good buddies, and Bethenny had early intelligence on Luann and Tom, why didn't she call Luann and say-reminder, Ramona was dating this guy earlier this year? Was it because she knew there was nothing between Ramona and Tom?  It would seem as close as Ramona and Bethenny are, Ramona would be cluing her in on who she is dating, or if her Page Six date was still going strong.  She didn't because she wanted a filming opportunity and to go after Luann.  If Bethenny had already told Ramona and Ramona was off happily dating why did it mean squat? 

The second part Bethenny bitching and bullying the neighbor kid is probably par for the course and remedied with Skinnygirl swill.  I thought it was funny one of the ladies on the panel was talking about how awful the product is.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 6
48 minutes ago, shoegal said:

I would tend to agree - it's not something I would forget, but people actually do. My Brother-in-law is an Estate Attorney, with mostly very successful clients. He has said before that often times he will get calls from folks preparing for a medical procedure and asking if they have a living will. This is because often when folks undertake Estate Planning at the level people with lots assets do, they are completing a great deal of paperwork and making many decisions often at one time. They don't always remember later what they actually did, what they intended to do, and what they had decided to put off until later. 

• Love 4
32 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

The second part Bethenny bitching and bullying the neighbor kid is probably par for the course and remedied with Skinnygirl swill.  I thought it was funny one of the ladies on the panel was talking about how awful the product is.

BF is the prototypical blowhole that spews all kinds of smack to keep the people from figuring out that it is all an act.

She found a job where she gets paid to 'be real' - be a jackass - and it's gone to her head.

Bring some drama, not the whole encyclopedia on psychology?

Methenny looks for the wounded/old stragglers of the herd and plays with them. The Housewives (the rest of the gang) probably never had to deal with someone who was so rough and unpolished. People tend to rise to the occasion, Others just dig themselves a deeper hole.

I wonder what a real 'homeless, single mom, that doesn't own an upstate house, but she does have a GMC van just big enough for her and her kids' thinks about beth's struggles?

• Love 6
3 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

I would tend to agree - it's not something I would forget, but people actually do. My Brother-in-law is an Estate Attorney, with mostly very successful clients. He has said before that often times he will get calls from folks preparing for a medical procedure and asking if they have a living will. This is because often when folks undertake Estate Planning at the level people with lots assets do, they are completing a great deal of paperwork and making many decisions often at one time. They don't always remember later what they actually did, what they intended to do, and what they had decided to put off until later. 

Do they call your BIL's office sobbing and carrying on like the governor denied their final clemency plea before being put to death?  Bethenny said on WWHL she was over the top and embarrassed-she should be.  This is a woman who thinks nothing of barfing  up every thought she has, regardless of the consequences or who she hurts and now wants sympathy because she has alienated so many in her life.  She has a mother, she wasted TV time last year sucking up to the man who beat her mother. 

Her other option would have been to call the attorney who prepared she and Jason's wills and see if there is a living will.  The will where she left guardianship of her daughter, in the event of a simultaneous death of she and Jason, to her hairdresser instead of her daughter's paternal grandparents?  Maybe she left her durable power of attorney regarding health concerns to her pubic hair waxer since she just doesn't seem to have any committed friends.

• Love 6
(edited)

I've been trying to find an article to back up a post in another thread (still looking) but in the search I stumbled upon this link:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3527685/Bethenny-Frankel-unapologetic-explains-mean-comments-new-star-WWHL.html

It's basically a run down of WWHL April 6, 2016 show with Bethenny as the guest.   In it there is a quote from Bethenny about her dating "Talking of her sporadic love life the booze purveyor said: 'It's now as dry as a bone, it's as dry as the grey gardens' petunia.'

It made me wonder about the episode we just saw where Carole and Bethenny are chatting on her white bed, both in white turtleneck sweaters, and Bethenny talks about Dennis with Carole.   When I saw that scene I thought Bethenny looked good, better than she had in all the previous episodes, and thought it was an odd scene to throw in as it didn't seem to fit with the storyboard of the season so far.  But I shrugged and didn't give it another thought.  Until now.  

When did the stop filming RHNYC for this season? I know they were shopping over the winter but was it over when Bethenny went on WWHL because she is there on the night of the first show of the season.  She talks as if the season has finished filming and gives a rundown of what to expect but I am not sure how it works. 

What month did Bethenny and Dorinda go shopping in HomeGoods? 

I looked for video of the WWHL episode to be sure the date on the article I found was accurate and it is.  I watched it and she does say the quote above when asked about dating.   So if they had finished filming by April 6 and the show started airing that day AND Bethenny says she isn't dating anyone I can't help but wonder if the scene on the bed with her and Carole was filmed long after the fact and inserted into that episode because of all the stories outing her for dating Dennis (or whatever his name).  It's just a big question mark for me now.  That scene did strike me as odd, Bethenny to me looked different (better) than she had so far that series, it just seemed out of place and now I think there is a strong possibility they are pulling a Kardashian type stunt (where they filmed scenes long after the fact regarding Kims marriage to that guy and inserted them into the timeline of the show to alter reality to try to limit the damage to the family).

She also talks about her medical issues briefly but she won't have the surgery until 1.5 months after this WWHL episode (I think I understand correctly that she had it May 20?)

Anyway.  Sorry for long post. It's just stumbling upon this article reminded me of the scene that felt off to me and I can't help but wonder if they are trying to pull the wool (sweaters) over our eyes. 

Edited by Castina
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, shoegal said:

No the things she screams all the time like "whore" "slut" and calling women "fuck dolls" haven't been said about her on a daily basis. 

Or probably anyone. That kinda language is verboten because it's sexist and discriminatory. It is clearly mentioned all over the site and terms of service. When she says that it's so archaic and hateful.

• Love 16
49 minutes ago, Castina said:

I've been trying to find an article to back up a post in another thread (still looking) but in the search I stumbled upon this link:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3527685/Bethenny-Frankel-unapologetic-explains-mean-comments-new-star-WWHL.html

It's basically a run down of WWHL April 6, 2016 show with Bethenny as the guest.   In it there is a quote from Bethenny about her dating "Talking of her sporadic love life the booze purveyor said: 'It's now as dry as a bone, it's as dry as the grey gardens' petunia.'

It made me wonder about the episode we just saw where Carole and Bethenny are chatting on her white bed, both in white turtleneck sweaters, and Bethenny talks about Dennis with Carole.   When I saw that scene I thought Bethenny looked good, better than she had in all the previous episodes, and thought it was an odd scene to throw in as it didn't seem to fit with the storyboard of the season so far.  But I shrugged and didn't give it another thought.  Until now.  

When did the stop filming RHNYC for this season? I know they were shopping over the winter but was it over when Bethenny went on WWHL because she is there on the night of the first show of the season.  She talks as if the season has finished filming and gives a rundown of what to expect but I am not sure how it works. 

I looked for video of the WWHL episode to be sure the date on the article I found was accurate and it is.  I watched it and she does say the quote above when asked about dating.   So if they had finished filming by April 6 and the show started airing that day AND Bethenny says she isn't dating anyone I can't help but wonder if the scene on the bed with her and Carole was filmed long after the fact and inserted into that episode because of all the stories outing her for dating Dennis (or whatever his name).  It's just a big question mark for me now.  That scene did strike me as odd, Bethenny to me looked different (better) than she had so far that series, it just seemed out of place and now I think there is a strong possibility they are pulling a Kardashian type stunt (where they filmed scenes long after the fact regarding Kims marriage to that guy and inserted them into the timeline of the show to alter reality to try to limit the damage to the family).

She also talks about her medical issues briefly but she won't have the surgery until 1.5 months after this WWHL episode (I think I understand correctly that she had it May 20?)

Anyway.  Sorry for long post. It's just stumbling upon this article reminded me of the scene that felt off to me and I can't help but wonder if they are trying to pull the wool (sweaters) over our eyes. 

Currently on the show we are about mid-January.  The Mexico pictures Bethenny were the end of February shortly after she gave this quote to Page Six   http://pagesix.com/2016/02/21/is-bethenny-frankel-dating-a-married-man-or-not/  So essentially Bethenny was lying.  She has continuously been involved with him since before Tom and Luann.  She has used a variety of smokescreens to hide the relationship.

• Love 5
6 hours ago, shoegal said:

It might the state in which I live, but every time I have to go a hospital, for a mammogram or other routine procedures, I am asked if I have an Advanced Directive on file with them. If I were to say no, they would promptly give me a form to fill out with a series of multiple choice questions outlining my basic life support requests.

You have only met one person with an Advanced Directive; I have rarely met an adult without one. 

• Love 8
4 hours ago, Castina said:

Good catch. If, indeed, the man she was dating then was the same man she is dating now, then Beth is full of crap when she went on WWHL and said the well is dry.  I don't know what the truth is but this is not the first time it has come up. 

I do know if she's only been dating her friend from college's husband since April or May, it's a little suspect that they're looking for apartments in June.  Or maybe, he's just looking for a place and she's there as support or opinion.  I don't know. 

• Love 1
11 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Do they call your BIL's office sobbing and carrying on like the governor denied their final clemency plea before being put to death?  Bethenny said on WWHL she was over the top and embarrassed-she should be.  This is a woman who thinks nothing of barfing  up every thought she has, regardless of the consequences or who she hurts and now wants sympathy because she has alienated so many in her life.  She has a mother, she wasted TV time last year sucking up to the man who beat her mother. 

Her other option would have been to call the attorney who prepared she and Jason's wills and see if there is a living will.  The will where she left guardianship of her daughter, in the event of a simultaneous death of she and Jason, to her hairdresser instead of her daughter's paternal grandparents?  Maybe she left her durable power of attorney regarding health concerns to her pubic hair waxer since she just doesn't seem to have any committed friends.

Believe it or not, yes. Of course no names or specifics are ever shared, but you would not believe the stories. For 20 years we have been entertained, horriified, and in some cases angered by vague stories of all matter of horror and nonsense that goes on among some folks when it comes to estate planning. The way that family members treat each other. The way parents often threat their offspring and the things kids will do to their parents. Calls in the middle of the night, on Christmas, etc.. Emergency meetings with clients and their families about things that are sometimes critical and other times just plain petty and insane. 

• Love 1

So if I'm understanding what Bethanny has been saying on the episodes and blogs she thinks a prostitutes or sluts are bad and deserve disrespect. 

My grandmother was a prostitute. I wonder if she knows they are still people. 

• Love 9

I'm thinking that most prostitutes do it out of need, rather than desire - and to keep their houses fed.

BF does her famewhoring out of need, too. She has to keep her ego fed.

Beth's BTWH hour would be nothing but her defending her "I am a jerk, so what?" attitude.

It must be tiring to walk about with such a chip on your shoulder and a mouthful of spite for everyone?

• Love 10