Type keyword(s) to search

Bethenny Frankel: Skinny Girl

• Start Topic

Her talk show was a disaster.  Bethenny is practically a disaster herself at times.

BUT

She's one of the best at speaking her mind, and her rapid-fire natural way of thinking and speaking gets reactions, good, bad, and scandalous from the other wives.  When she sees bullshit, she calls bullshit, even more now than when she began, because she's made a fortune and has "fuck you" money as far as RHNY is concerned.  No matter what else she is, the other wives on the show have to step up their game and be careful of their lies or pretenses because she's there.

She gets reactions, which makes her a RH gift from God.  Anywhere else?  She's most likely useless.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

Her talk show was a disaster.  Bethenny is practically a disaster herself at times.

BUT

She's one of the best at speaking her mind, and her rapid-fire natural way of thinking and speaking gets reactions, good, bad, and scandalous from the other wives.  When she sees bullshit, she calls bullshit, even more now than when she began, because she's made a fortune and has "fuck you" money as far as RHNY is concerned.  No matter what else she is, the other wives on the show have to step up their game and be careful of their lies or pretenses because she's there.

She gets reactions, which makes her a RH gift from God.  Anywhere else?  She's most likely useless.

I don't see her as someone that doesn't give a "F", in fact, she comes off as desperate to me. She is desperate to rebuild the fan base (aka buyers of SK garbage), desperate to sound witty, desperate to be thought of as "funny".......just overall desperate, but most of all, she is desperate to prove she is more than a 1 hit wonder business wise. Oh, and desperate to be Top BITCH on the NY/all HW shows and fears anyone pulling back the curtain on who/what she really is.

• Love 12

I don't think there will ever be enough money to make Bethenny feel secure, especially if she's paying Jason $32,000 a month in alimony forever.

I don't have to like the woman to know that she makes things on the show crackle though.  She does, IMO of course.

• Love 1

Here is where I think Bethenny's honesty wears thin.  Luann got engaged and Page Six ran a story and quoted both she and Thomas. It was a nice blurb and described the couple's wedding plans-so it wasn't just a "he put a ring on it" story. http://pagesix.com/2016/02/08/luann-de-lesseps-is-planning-a-new-years-eve-wedding/  Bethenny a couple of days later goes on Andy's radio show and here is when she gets tacky, she decides to tell the world that both Sonja and Ramona had been involved with Luann's intended.  http://www.eonline.com/news/737962/bethenny-frankel-is-actually-happy-luann-de-lesseps-is-engaged-but Of course once she called out for being a jerk, she then added that she was happy for Luann.  She didn't stop there she went on to say that Luann had a bad summer.  I believe what Bethenny is referring to is Luann asking to be included in the RHOBH dinner and the fact that Luann had to call Bethenny to ensure she was coming to a party at Luann's.  We learned this week Bethenny does not have the common courtesy to RSVP and believes not responding means you are not coming. No it is just bad manners.  Claiming you told Ramona is pretty meaningless, considering last time Ramona made up a story why Sonja wasn't invited to Bethenny's birthday party.

I don't how she managed to make Luann's engagement more about her, and how the apology was also backhanded.

• Love 7
(edited)

Yes, and I am in no way saying Bethenny is a good person (although, some things about her I do like, for example, making her own money instead of marrying it.)

Ramona isn't a good person either.

The thing is though, they make a watchable RH TV show, not for who they are so much, more for the reactions and situations they cause, also because either one is likely to blurt out anything at any time, and it keeps the other wives on their toes, and on the hot seat.  In a strange way, because they are who they are, the others are forced into showing their hands.

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 4

I guess I have different expectations.  I don't think of friendships involving outing a person, digging into their secrets or humiliating them.  Sometimes it is better to let people live their own reality.  I am not interested in watching the utter BS Teresa Giudice put out there but I really don't care to hear 40 and 50 year old women slut shaming or in the case of Sonja bragging about their conquests. 

• Love 2

Well who does?

These are co-stars, not friends.  Well, Ramona was actually friends with Sonja and with Dorinda, but again, it's not about liking these people for me, it's about who makes the show interesting to watch.

• Love 3

I think Bethenny is basically a horror show. For a long time she was really entertaining to watch. When she came back last season, she was a lot like she was this season - unbearable.  Then she seemed to settle down a little after St. Barths (or wherever they went on their trip) and was funnier and less obnoxious. This season she is like a dog marking her territory again and is pissing all over everyone to establish her dominance and remind everyone that she is top dog and has the power. She's just a bitch.

However, I like how she reacted with Jules on the one on one. Maybe she will lighten up again when she doesn't feel threatened. She does bring a lot to the show. She is a lightening rod for action - either humor or villainy. But she can take a seat with her honesty pronouncements because she isn't honest about her own private life. I enjoy watching her even if I don't like her. She is funny sometimes. 

She is a damaged person. She knows better than everyone else. She will never feel worthy from the shit-show of her childhood. But whatever Bethenny. You have millions, you have been to psychs. Listen to their advice - not that sycophant famewhore Imabore. Do the work and make yourself better. You have a daughter to raise, and you are not healthy emotionally.  You don't treat people right.  

• Love 8
22 hours ago, Umbelina said:

Well who does?

These are co-stars, not friends.  Well, Ramona was actually friends with Sonja and with Dorinda, but again, it's not about liking these people for me, it's about who makes the show interesting to watch.

In the case of Bethenny it is about what is good for the brand.  The qualities I pointed out don't increase anyone's brand value.  Certainly not the person saying negative things and of course the receiver of such comments.  I do understand without these qualities there would be a lot less show.

• Love 1

I don't care one bit about Bethenny's brand.  Hell, I barely care about RHNY.  It's a mind-vacation for me, nothing more.  I like her on the show because things happen when she's around.  Period.

• Love 3

It may be oversaturation  on RHNYC but I do not recall the other franchises using it to the extent it is used on RHNYC.  Bethenny, Josh, Heather and Luann has to make excuses for her Countess brand.  I think that was a fairly obvious choice.

I think Bethenny started it.  I remember her telling Ramona that True Believer or whatever their jewelry line was and TrU ReNeWaL weren't good for her Brand bc Tru/True should be spelled the same way and Ramona wouldn't budge.

• Love 2
(edited)

I'm probably throwing gasoline on myself AND striking the match, but after watching Bethenny Ever After (don't judge me please), I have sort of switched sides in the divorce.  I was originally in Jason's camp, but damn if he wasn't a passive aggressive momma's boy when married to Bethenny.  Even my husband looked up at the screen during the birthday party scene, and remarked, "Good grief, she couldn't have been any clearer that she did not want that big party." My husband did not like Jason one bit and it sort of surprised me.  

i think Bethenny will always have trust issues and need to feel in control of her life.  I can't judge her because I didn't grow up feeling abandoned and feelings can be very hard to understand.

Edited by ButterQueen
  • Love 6

This is Behtenny's reply to a tweet regarding her jaw- maybe she reads this board?

PHM‏@pm_phd

@Bethenny What is your view of where botox should and shouldn't be used?

9:28 PM - 15 May 2016

Bethenny Frankel ‏@Bethenny  33m33 minutes ago

Bethenny Frankel Retweeted PHM

I grind & built jaw muscle.botox atrophies it. Started in asia @howardsobel tried on me & it changed my life.

• Love 2
(edited)
5 minutes ago, druzy said:

This is Behtenny's reply to a tweet regarding her jaw- maybe she reads this board?

PHM‏@pm_phd

@Bethenny What is your view of where botox should and shouldn't be used?

9:28 PM - 15 May 2016

Bethenny Frankel ‏@Bethenny  33m33 minutes ago

Bethenny Frankel Retweeted PHM

I grind & built jaw muscle.botox atrophies it. Started in asia @howardsobel tried on me & it changed my life.

PHM@pm_phd is her latest intern I'd wager. My dentist gave me a mouth guard to wear at night to stop grinding. It (grinding) wears down your teeth/enamel and causes tooth pain. I don't have a home plate shaped face because of it.  I wonder if botox does help with TMJ tho.

Edited by jinjer
  • Love 5
(edited)
23 minutes ago, jinjer said:

PHM@pm_phd is her latest intern I'd wager. My dentist gave me a mouth guard to wear at night to stop grinding. It (grinding) wears down your teeth/enamel and causes tooth pain. I don't have a home plate shaped face because of it.  I wonder if botox does help with TMJ tho.

Mouth guard here, too. I checked Howard Sobel's site and it says:

CAN BOTOX® BE USED FOR CONDITIONS BESIDES WRINKLES?

Yes. BOTOX® may also be useful for migraine headaches, excessive sweating, and eye and neck muscle spasms. Talk to us about whether BOTOX® can help you

.Not a word about drastic reductions to huge jawlines (and really, would the muscles atrophy that quickly to make such a dramatic difference?) To my eyes, Beth looks like she's undergone this:

Chin Reduction Facial Plastic Surgery

Dr. Harrison Lee’s approach to chin reduction surgery typically involves a combination of reduction of the boney chin and soft tissues overlying the bone. The incision is hidden in a natural crease under the chin.  This procedure typically involves burring down of the bone (drill) and a reduction of the soft tissue component of the chin. The underlying mentalis muscle may require shortening and special sutures are used for softening the of the chin tissues over the newly sculpted chin.

Chin reduction surgery ultimately has a transformative effect on one’s appearance and create more aesthetically pleasing proportionate features.

Chin reduction surgery improves the appearance of chin by:

Reducing the size of large chin

Providing a harmonious balance to your facial features

Defining the jawline and refining the neckline

At Carole's little soiree this last ep, Beth's oversized turtleneck was pulled up to a degree that I wondered if she was trying to camouflage a touch up to her jaw.

http://www.drsobel.com/services/cosmetic-dermatology/botox-dermal-filler-manhattan-nyc/

http://www.harrisonleeplasticsurgeon.com/chin-augmentation-reduction-plastic-surgeon-beverly-hills-nyc

Edited by steelcitysister
It's late, I'm tired and cannot spell.
  • Love 4
12 hours ago, ButterQueen said:

I'm probably throwing gasoline on myself AND striking the match, but after watching Bethenny Ever After (don't judge me please), I have sort of switched sides in the divorce.  I was originally in Jason's camp, but damn if he wasn't a passive aggressive momma's boy when married to Bethenny.  Even my husband looked up at the screen during the birthday party scene, and remarked, "Good grief, she couldn't have been any clearer that she did not want that big party." My husband did not like Jason one bit and it sort of surprised me.  

i think Bethenny will always have trust issues and need to feel in control of her life.  I can't judge her because I didn't grow up feeling abandoned and feelings can be very hard to understand.

OMG, yes, thank you.  I've always felt like her crying at her birthday party was just her realization that she was married to a passive-aggressive, selfish prick that didn't give a rip about her feelings. 

• Love 4
13 hours ago, steelcitysister said:

At Carole's little soiree this last ep, Beth's oversized turtleneck was pulled up to a degree that I wondered if she was trying to camouflage a touch up to her jaw.

OHHHHH my god, I bet you're right! That makes so much sense -- I've been wondering for weeks if Sonja wasn't hiding some neck work in those TH's where she's got on what looks like a bustier and a Snoopy scarf around her neck, but a similar reason for Bethenny's egg cup sweater hadn't occurred to me. 

• Love 2
13 hours ago, steelcitysister said:

Dr. Harrison Lee’s approach to chin reduction surgery typically involves a combination of reduction of the boney chin and soft tissues overlying the bone. The incision is hidden in a natural crease under the chin.  This procedure typically involves burring down of the bone (drill) and a reduction of the soft tissue component of the chin. The underlying mentalis muscle may require shortening and special sutures are used for softening the of the chin tissues over the newly sculpted chin.

Interesting, because I noticed this scar under Sonja's chin.  Take a look at the scene where she is getting her "stem cell" facial in her bathroom going over her guest list, she has an incision scar in the crease right under the chin  I wondered what it might be from, as I didn't think it would be a facelift scar.  Then I thought chin implant?  Hmmmmm.

Regarding Bethenny's jaw line, I wondered if the softening didn't happen as a result of her pregnancy, her jawline changed so much during her pregnancy, I don't think you can really compare her pre-pregnancy face with her post-pregnancy face.  Interesting about the idea of botox softening the jaw muscles. 

3 minutes ago, shoegal said:

Interesting, because I noticed this scar under Sonja's chin.  Take a look at the scene where she is getting her "stem cell" facial in her bathroom going over her guest list, she has an incision scar in the crease right under the chin  I wondered what it might be from, as I didn't think it would be a facelift scar.  Then I thought chin implant?  Hmmmmm.

I have the same scar.  Got it when I was 11-- I was ice skating, trying a move (a camel spin), belly-flopped and split my chin open.  Still have the scar-- and it pulls my skin tight right there, which is annoying!  But yeah, not from a chin implant or a facelift.  

• Love 3
24 minutes ago, abbottrabbit said:

OHHHHH my god, I bet you're right! That makes so much sense -- I've been wondering for weeks if Sonja wasn't hiding some neck work in those TH's where she's got on what looks like a bustier and a Snoopy scarf around her neck, but a similar reason for Bethenny's egg cup sweater hadn't occurred to me. 

Sonja wouldn't hide anything.  She proudly displayed her compression garment to Kelly when she had her tummy tuck.

• Love 1
14 hours ago, ButterQueen said:

I'll agree with you on Jason. The thing that really got to me was Jason's insistance that his parents see the baby every weekend, whether that meant that he and Bethenny would drive to Pennsylvania or it meant his parents would come to NYC. I always felt that it was a bit much and he never understood that he, Bethenny, and Bryn should have opportunities to bond as a family. I just felt that he was undermining their new family unit from jump.

• Love 4

My point was that we hear very little from Jason/team compared to Bethenny/team. When you compare the 2 sides, there is almost nothing from Jason/team and certainly, he, himself, has kept his mouth closed about the mother of his only child and we can't say the same thing about Bethenny now can we!?!

Although, I do stand corrected in that Jason's Lawyer has spoken about the case to the press a number of times, even though that number pales in comparison to Bethenny/team. LOL 

That's just not true, we hear plenty if not just as much from Jason's camp.  When there is a statement from Bethenny's camp, there is also a statement from Jason's camp, so I don't believe there is any truth to the idea that Jason's camp has been silent while Bethenny's has not.  Jason may choose to speak through his attorney, but that just speaks to his passive aggressive nature.  Hardly a winning characteristic IMO.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, shoegal said:

That's just not true, we hear plenty if not just as much from Jason's camp.  When there is a statement from Bethenny's camp, there is also a statement from Jason's camp, so I don't believe there is any truth to the idea that Jason's camp has been silent while Bethenny's has not.  Jason may choose to speak through his attorney, but that just speaks to his passive aggressive nature.  Hardly a winning characteristic IMO.

He doesn't talk smack about Bethenny, ever and IMO, he has been quiet because of Bryn. He put his love for their daughter before his dislike/anger/hurt with/at his soon to be ex-wife, which again, is far superior to what Bethenny has done. And no, Jason's lawyer/team has not made a statement every time Bethenny/team has. His lawyer has only made statements in conjunction with court rulings or courtroom shenanigans (like in the custody case, agreeing to shared custody directly after blasting Jason on the stand so he couldn't reveal his truths about her). Bethenny is the one that is trying to use the court of public opinion to keep her fans buying her garbage products, not Jason.  

Is Jason an angel? No And Bethenny is not a victim.

• Love 11
16 minutes ago, shoegal said:

I think the point was Jason has not spoken publicly about the divorce.  Most of the comments made by Jason's attorneys are in court statements-he is expected to speak up in court.  I don't think anyone can accuse Jason of being a publicity hound.  Once he split from Bethenny he has kept a low profile. Even Carole chimed in about Bethenny's divorce at the Reunion last year.  I was happy to see Bethenny actually get to talk about Bryn and her packing for a trip, instead of just the unpleasantness of sharing custody.  More of that less of the duration of the divorce and the fact it is a joint custody situation.

• Love 2
(edited)
19 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

He doesn't talk smack about Bethenny, ever and IMO, he has been quiet because of Bryn. He put his love for their daughter before his dislike/anger/hurt with/at his soon to be ex-wife, which again, is far superior to what Bethenny has done. And no, Jason's lawyer/team has not made a statement every time Bethenny/team has. His lawyer has only made statements in conjunction with court rulings or courtroom shenanigans (like in the custody case, agreeing to shared custody directly after blasting Jason on the stand so he couldn't reveal his truths about her). Bethenny is the one that is trying to use the court of public opinion to keep her fans buying her garbage products, not Jason.  

Is Jason an angel? No And Bethenny is not a victim.

Again, that's not true.  Jason's lawyer has no problem issuing statements to People magazine or only in conjunction with court rulings.  Here is an example:

http://www.people.com/article/bethenny-frankel-homeless-jason-hoppy

The lawyer for Jason Hoppy, the estranged husband of Real Housewives of New York star Bethenny Frankel, is responding to her provocative comments about being "homeless."

Frankel made the statement in the premiere episode of the show's seventh season on April 7, saying she's the "wealthiest homeless person in Manhattan."

In a statement provided to PEOPLE, Hoppy's lawyer, Bernard Clair, says, "The recent stories about what is supposedly going on in court, particularly about financial matters, are inaccurate and false, seemingly planted by misguided people who wrongly believe that they are furthering Ms. Frankel's newly minted effort to cast herself as a victim."  (Here's the rest of his statement this article doesn't include: He added, "Mr. Hoppy continues to work hard to protect his daughter from what appears to be her mother's inability or unwillingness to put a clamp on uninvited media attention." http://www.enstarz.com/articles/81058/20150419/bethenny-frankel-news-2015-jason-hoppy-s-lawyer-tries-cast.htm)

Here is Jason's attorney issuing a statement to US Weekly, not about any court ruling or statement during court proceedings:

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/jason-hoppy-exploring-legal-options-after-bethenny-frankel-interview-2015243

Hoppy’s attorney Bernard Clair said in a statement to Us Weekly that “he and his client were more than a bit surprised and troubled over the personal and private details articulated by Ms. Frankel about the marriage and its demise, and that they were exploring their legal options."

Edited by shoegal
  • Love 1
34 minutes ago, shoegal said:

Again, that's not true.  Jason's lawyer has no problem issuing statements to People magazine or only in conjunction with court rulings.  Here is an example:

http://www.people.com/article/bethenny-frankel-homeless-jason-hoppy

The lawyer for Jason Hoppy, the estranged husband of Real Housewives of New York star Bethenny Frankel, is responding to her provocative comments about being "homeless."

Frankel made the statement in the premiere episode of the show's seventh season on April 7, saying she's the "wealthiest homeless person in Manhattan."

In a statement provided to PEOPLE, Hoppy's lawyer, Bernard Clair, says, "The recent stories about what is supposedly going on in court, particularly about financial matters, are inaccurate and false, seemingly planted by misguided people who wrongly believe that they are furthering Ms. Frankel's newly minted effort to cast herself as a victim."  (Here's the rest of his statement this article doesn't include: He added, "Mr. Hoppy continues to work hard to protect his daughter from what appears to be her mother's inability or unwillingness to put a clamp on uninvited media attention." http://www.enstarz.com/articles/81058/20150419/bethenny-frankel-news-2015-jason-hoppy-s-lawyer-tries-cast.htm)

Here is Jason's attorney issuing a statement to US Weekly, not about any court ruling or statement during court proceedings:

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/jason-hoppy-exploring-legal-options-after-bethenny-frankel-interview-2015243

Hoppy’s attorney Bernard Clair said in a statement to Us Weekly that “he and his client were more than a bit surprised and troubled over the personal and private details articulated by Ms. Frankel about the marriage and its demise, and that they were exploring their legal options."

They were in direct response to what Bethenny said, they weren't out of the blue. Neither Jason or his Lawyer seek out the press, when his lawyer does put out a statement it is in direct response to something Bethenny has said in the press. Good grief, Bethenny slams Jason all over the place, in the press, on her old talk show and now on the HW show, time and time again yet everyone finds Jason at fault. That boggles my mind. LOL

• Love 2

Really two stories that are responses to Bethenny not some newly minted position?  I believe Jason has handled himself well in the media.  My best guess is if Jason had wanted to taint publicly opinion he could have done so. 

The parties asked for a gag order.  So it is a little surprising that Bethenny last year was not adhering to it.  I am hoping Bethenny doesn't believe anyone (other than a judge) wants to hear the details of each and every encounter she and Jason have.  TO me, they instituted some smart moves, one party not being present for the child exchange.  I hope for the sake of the child there will come a day where Bryn's feelings outweigh the idea there is a victory in the bickering. 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

They were in direct response to what Bethenny said, they weren't out of the blue. Neither Jason or his Lawyer seek out the press, when his lawyer does put out a statement it is in direct response to something Bethenny has said in the press. Good grief, Bethenny slams Jason all over the place, in the press, on her old talk show and now on the HW show, time and time again yet everyone finds Jason at fault. That boggles my mind. LOL

Again, that's not true.  Here's an "insider" railing on Bethenny taking her daughter on an unpublicized trip with her ex:

Jason Hoppy is upset over Bethenny Frankel’s latest vacation.

Days ago, as the Inquisitr reported, the Real Housewives of New York City star arrived in Miami for a getaway with boyfriend Michael “Mac” Cerussi. While that likely wouldn’t have been a problem for Hoppy, news of his daughter being included in the trip has reportedly sent him over the edge.

“[Jason Hoppy] fought very hard in court to prevent Michael from spending any time with Bryn,” an insider told Radar Online on December 31. “He has nothing against Michael personally, but Jason doesn’t think it’s appropriate for Bethenny’s boyfriend to be around Bryn, as the divorce still isn’t final. It’s very confusing for a four-year-old to see a parent with someone else.”

In photos of Frankel and Cerussi’s trip, obtained by the U.K.’s Daily Mail, Frankel and Cerussi were seen on the beach with Bryn.

“There have been very contentious custody proceedings regarding the matter,” the insider continued. “Bethenny had to agree that Jason’s name wouldn’t be mentioned in any negative context in front of Bryn, and that includes anyone she is with.”

While Jason Hoppy can’t say Bryn can’t be around Cerussi, he did successfully prohibit her from appearing on the upcoming seventh season of The Real Housewives of New York City.

“It’s revolting to Jason that Bethenny would even entertain the idea of filming with Bryn,” an insider previously told the site. “Even though Bryn filmed with the couple on Bethenny’s Bravo spin-off show, Bethenny Ever After, Jason was usually there. It was a controlled environment. RHONY usually turns into a drunken screaming fest, and Jason doesn’t want his daughter in that environment.”

Co-parenting Bryn civilly would certainly be ideal, but unfortunately, Frankel and Hoppy can’t seem to get along.

“It just isn’t happening,” the insider claimed. “They hardly ever talk in person, and most of the communication about Bryn is done by text message or e-mail. Very sad situation for Bryn.”

Frankel and Hoppy got married in 2010 and welcomed Bryn that same year. Throughout the beginning of their relationship, the couple filmed scenes for The Real Housewives of New York City, Bethenny Getting Married and Bethenny Ever After.

In December 2012, Frankel and Hoppy separated and, one month later, Frankel filed for divorce. In the years since her filing, the couple have remained at odds over her Skinnygirl fortune, which he claims to have contributed to.

Bethenny Frankel and Jason Hoppy agreed on terms of custody earlier this year.

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/1717980/jason-hoppy-is-livid-after-bethenny-frankel-takes-daughter-bryn-on-vacation-with-boyfriend/#pEPr1KSQHPeqFOTy.99

Here is an insider from Jason's camp leaking info about Bethenny's parenting: 

Jason Hoppy is reportedly exposing his estranger wife Bethenny Frankel, revealing shocking new claims about how she is treating their daughter. According to InTouch Weekly, Hoppy claims that Frankel is too focused on her career and unable to give her full attention to their daughter, Bryn.

Jason Hoppy is exposing his estranged wife Bethenny Frankel with shocking new claims about how she is treating their daughter.

According to InTouch Weekly, Hoppy allegedly wrote in official court documents that Frankel is too focused on her career and unable to give her full attention to their daughter, Bryn.

"His court papers say that when Bethenny's team was watching her, Bryn locked herself in a bathroom on set. Firemen had to break down the door. Bryn wound up crying hysterically in a corner," the insider said.

I don't see much difference between what Bethenny's side is doing versus what Jason's side is doing.  It boggles my mind that Bethenny is vilified and Jason is faultless.  

On 5/13/2016 at 7:04 PM, zoeysmom said:

, she decides to tell the world that both Sonja and Ramona had been involved with Luann's intended. 

Sheesh!  Is their world in NYC that small that they all seem to share boyfriends/fucks?  I mean, Luann and Sonja were both with Aviva's Harry right?

Bethenney's "honesty" to me is often mean-spirited swipes at people.  When other people express the same type of "honesty" to her, she seems not to like it.

• Love 12
54 minutes ago, shoegal said:

Again, that's not true.  Here's an "insider" railing on Bethenny taking her daughter on an unpublicized trip with her ex:

Jason Hoppy is upset over Bethenny Frankel’s latest vacation.

Days ago, as the Inquisitr reported, the Real Housewives of New York City star arrived in Miami for a getaway with boyfriend Michael “Mac” Cerussi. While that likely wouldn’t have been a problem for Hoppy, news of his daughter being included in the trip has reportedly sent him over the edge.

“[Jason Hoppy] fought very hard in court to prevent Michael from spending any time with Bryn,” an insider told Radar Online on December 31. “He has nothing against Michael personally, but Jason doesn’t think it’s appropriate for Bethenny’s boyfriend to be around Bryn, as the divorce still isn’t final. It’s very confusing for a four-year-old to see a parent with someone else.”

In photos of Frankel and Cerussi’s trip, obtained by the U.K.’s Daily Mail, Frankel and Cerussi were seen on the beach with Bryn.

“There have been very contentious custody proceedings regarding the matter,” the insider continued. “Bethenny had to agree that Jason’s name wouldn’t be mentioned in any negative context in front of Bryn, and that includes anyone she is with.”

While Jason Hoppy can’t say Bryn can’t be around Cerussi, he did successfully prohibit her from appearing on the upcoming seventh season of The Real Housewives of New York City.

“It’s revolting to Jason that Bethenny would even entertain the idea of filming with Bryn,” an insider previously told the site. “Even though Bryn filmed with the couple on Bethenny’s Bravo spin-off show, Bethenny Ever After, Jason was usually there. It was a controlled environment. RHONY usually turns into a drunken screaming fest, and Jason doesn’t want his daughter in that environment.”

Co-parenting Bryn civilly would certainly be ideal, but unfortunately, Frankel and Hoppy can’t seem to get along.

“It just isn’t happening,” the insider claimed. “They hardly ever talk in person, and most of the communication about Bryn is done by text message or e-mail. Very sad situation for Bryn.”

Frankel and Hoppy got married in 2010 and welcomed Bryn that same year. Throughout the beginning of their relationship, the couple filmed scenes for The Real Housewives of New York City, Bethenny Getting Married and Bethenny Ever After.

In December 2012, Frankel and Hoppy separated and, one month later, Frankel filed for divorce. In the years since her filing, the couple have remained at odds over her Skinnygirl fortune, which he claims to have contributed to.

Bethenny Frankel and Jason Hoppy agreed on terms of custody earlier this year.

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/1717980/jason-hoppy-is-livid-after-bethenny-frankel-takes-daughter-bryn-on-vacation-with-boyfriend/#pEPr1KSQHPeqFOTy.99

Here is an insider from Jason's camp leaking info about Bethenny's parenting: 

Jason Hoppy is reportedly exposing his estranger wife Bethenny Frankel, revealing shocking new claims about how she is treating their daughter. According to InTouch Weekly, Hoppy claims that Frankel is too focused on her career and unable to give her full attention to their daughter, Bryn.

Jason Hoppy is exposing his estranged wife Bethenny Frankel with shocking new claims about how she is treating their daughter.

According to InTouch Weekly, Hoppy allegedly wrote in official court documents that Frankel is too focused on her career and unable to give her full attention to their daughter, Bryn.

"His court papers say that when Bethenny's team was watching her, Bryn locked herself in a bathroom on set. Firemen had to break down the door. Bryn wound up crying hysterically in a corner," the insider said.

I don't see much difference between what Bethenny's side is doing versus what Jason's side is doing.  It boggles my mind that Bethenny is vilified and Jason is faultless.  

There is a huge difference-no one in the "Jason Hoppy Camp" put their name on this shit.  Some tabloid claiming this is happening just doesn't make it so.  If anything it is frustration for Jason Hoppy not giving them anything.  Does anyone believe a fireman had to knock down a bathroom door?  Of course not.  Why would one call the fireman when a key or a locksmith would do?  And these are claims from court papers?  To me when I read despearate crap like this I assume it either a hungry reporter making stuff up, or some well meaning moron thinking they are helping Bethenny by contacting said hungry reporter.

The big difference is Bethenny has a brand and public persona to protect, Jason has neither and apparently does not want to be a brand or public person.

• Love 4

You're right, there is a big difference in that Jason seems to use the chickenshit approach and hide behind and "insider".  

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/07/bethenny-frankel-jason-hoppy-divorce-bryn-diet/

The nasty custody battle Frankel, 42, is waging with Jason Hoppy, 41, has spiraled with the shocking new claim that the ex-reality star’s own food “issues” are hurting their daughter’s health.

“Bethenny obsessively monitors what Bryn eats,” a source close to the situation told Radar, noting the child was born premature, weighing only 4 lbs 12 ounces.

“Jason makes sure Bryn eats healthy, but also lets her indulge in sweets. Bethenny has publicly said she has been on diets most of her life and has built her empire on being thin. Jason just doesn’t want that to negatively impact on Bryn.”

http://www.allabouttrh.com/2014/05/01/bethenny-refuses-give-10-million-jason-hoppy/

Insiders are now revealing that Bethenny turned down an offer from her husband that would settle their entire divorce for $10 million! The insider tellsRadar Online, “Jason is willing to take a $10 million settlement in the divorce from Bethenny. He feels entitled to that large amount because he helped her to launch Skinnygirl. She sought his advice and counsel on the cocktail line from the beginning and up until the sale.”

http://www.enstarz.com/articles/49508/20141027/real-housewives-of-new-york-news-jason-hoppy-trying-to-block-bethenny-frankel-from-having-their-daughter-appear-on-show-video.htm

According to Radar Online on Friday, Hoppy is supposedly taking Frankel back to the courtroom as he doesn't want to see his daughter appearing on the hit Bravo show.

A source close to the ex-couple says, "Jason isn't thrilled with it because he knows Bethenny is going to get in numerous jabs about the divorce."

What's more, Hoppy also doesn't think it would be very healthy for Bryn to grow up in a reality show environment.

The insider added, "It's just not healthy for Bryn to be on TV at a time when her parents are getting divorced. Bethenny signed up for the show, their daughter didn't."

http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/exclusive-jason-hoppy-s-shocking-new-claims-against-bethenny-frankel-revealed-in-court-documents-26532

According to the insider, Jason accuses Bethenny of storming into his room while he was sleeping on March 15. “She threw water on him to wake him and yelled that she ‘has more money than God,’” says the insider who’s read court papers, “while Bryn was sleeping in the next room.” He also says she’s called him “white trash” in front of Bryn.

He also alleges that Bethenny attempted to put Bryn on a vegan diet without consulting him, even though a nutritionist later said that it wasn’t healthy for a toddler. “According to Jason, Bethenny has ‘issues’ with food and refused to allow Bryn to eat animal products,” the insider reveals to In Touch.

http://www.allabouttrh.com/2012/12/26/allabouttrh-exclusive-jason-hoppy-wanted-out-of-his-marriage-to-bethenny-a-long-time-ago/

It was announced right before Christmas that former RHONY star Bethenny Frankel and Jason Hoppy decided to separate! Bethenny released a statement saying she is deeply saddened and sources close to Jason Hoppy are telling AllAboutTRH EXCLUSIVELY that he wanted out of this marriage a long time ago!

“Jason was full aware that Bethenny made him look bad throughout their marriage. He was made fun of from friends and family all the time that he was letting Bethenny control him. Jason wanted out of this marriage a long time ago but Bethenny was so caught up in proving the media wrong about her marriage that she kept it going and begged him to stay with her.”

The source added, “Jason has been miserable for a very long time and thinks this is the right decision. He cares about his daughter more than anything in this world and doesn’t want her to grow up witnessing a failed marriage. Although Bethenny continued to put what the media would say in his face, he had enough and told her he wanted out of this marriage for good!”

http://www.examiner.com/article/jason-hoppy-believes-bethenny-frankel-emotionally-cheated-during-marriage

But a source told Radar Online:

“Jason doesn’t believe Bethenny cheated on him during the marriage, and he would be devastated to find out if she did. However, Jason does think that the talk show host did emotionally stray during the final months of their marriage with one of her Skinnygirl colleagues.”

Another insider close to Jason Hoppy said, “Bethenny just stopped communicating with Jason and he saw her just completely withdraw from the relationship. Jason did see Bethenny interact with one of her Skinnygirl colleagues the way she used to with him. The colleague has become a trusted confidante of Bethenny’s and the two have become very close friends.”

Frankel is very media savvy and if she is involved with a coworker, she would not take the relationship public any time soon. Jason believes that Bethenny knows she would receive an incredible amount of public backlash for moving on to another relationship so soon after the public announcement of their split.

A source says, “Jason believes Bethenny spent time with the colleague, who is single, during her recent vacation with Bryn in Aspen.”

Here's a whole article from "a Hoppy insider":

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/bethenny-frankel-estranged-husband-jason-hoppy-reportedly-seeking-topublicly-embarrass-her-14373.php

Name not a source.  You said Jason Hoppy's attorney talked all the time.  Where is the name of these so-called sources.  Now you are putting up articles that copy the same manufactured BS. 

• Love 5
(edited)
9 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Name not a source.  You said Jason Hoppy's attorney talked all the time.  Where is the name of these so-called sources.  Now you are putting up articles that copy the same manufactured BS. 

Jason's attorney, Bernard Clair, does talk to the press often.  I've provided examples of that, just google Jason Hoppy Bernard Clair and you will find a quote in a ton of articles about the divorce.  My response regarding whether Jason likes to talk to the press is to demonstrate that his preferred method of getting his side of the story out is to hide behind a "source" or an "insider".  I have no doubt he does this so that he can continue to try and appear as the 'good guy' that he likes to be perceived as....that was demonstrated on their show.  Combining Jason's attorney's statements to the press along with the Hoppy "insider" getting Jason's version of events out says to me that Jason is just as willing as Bethenny to air their dirty laundry in public, which was the beginning of this discussion.  Jason's behavior seems to get glossed over when in fact, he and his "team" are out there slinging mud with the best of them.  Furthermore, for all the shit Bethenny gets about how she should just think of her daughter and settle, I don't see the same shade being thrown at Jason for dragging things out and not settling.  It seems like a one way street to Bethenny hate town.  

Edited by shoegal
  • Love 1
(edited)
27 minutes ago, shoegal said:

Jason's attorney, Bernard Clair, does talk to the press often.  I've provided examples of that, just google Jason Hoppy Bernard Clair and you will find a quote in a ton of articles about the divorce.  My response regarding whether Jason likes to talk to the press is to demonstrate that his preferred method of getting his side of the story out is to hide behind a "source" or an "insider".  I have no doubt he does this so that he can continue to try and appear as the 'good guy' that he likes to be perceived as....that was demonstrated on their show.  Combining Jason's attorney's statements to the press along with the Hoppy "insider" getting Jason's version of events out says to me that Jason is just as willing as Bethenny to air their dirty laundry in public, which was the beginning of this discussion.  Jason's behavior seems to get glossed over when in fact, he and his "team" are out there slinging mud with the best of them.  Furthermore, for all the shit Bethenny gets about how she should just think of her daughter and settle, I don't see the same shade being thrown at Jason for dragging things out and not settling.  It seems like a one way street to Bethenny hate town.  

It is the same comment over and over again by Jason's attorney from what he said in court and a statement after the hearing..

You have zero proof Jason orchestrated these articles or the sources were in Jason's camp.  Just because RadarOnLine puts it out there and ten more tabloids copy it doesn't make it so.  Contrast that with Bethenny who actually testified in open court and made several comments on WHHL and the show.

If just one article said, "Sue Smith, long time confidante  of Jason Hoppy said, . . . .", then your theory would have merit.  They don't because they are not credible.

It would take all of about ten minutes to plant a story with one of these morons.  "Bryn Hoppy Tears Up As Daddy Jason is Forced TO Pack Up and Leave the Family Home", "Bryn Hoppy Locks Self in Bathroom, To Keep Daddy Jason From Leaving".  This is what  (borrowing from Bethenny) these bottomfeeders do. 

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, zoeysmom said:

It is the same comment over and over again by Jason's attorney from what he said in court and a statement after the hearing..

You have zero proof Jason orchestrated these articles or the sources were in Jason's camp.  Just because RadarOnLine puts it out there and ten more tabloids copy it doesn't make it so.  Contrast that with Bethenny who actually testified in open court and made several comments on WHHL and the show.

If just one article said, "Sue Smith, long time confidante  of Jason Hoppy said, . . . .", then your theory would have merit.  They don't because they are not credible.

It would take all of about ten minutes to plant a story with one of these morons.  "Bryn Hoppy Tears Up As Daddy Jason is Forced TO Pack Up and Leave the Family Home", "Bryn Hoppy Locks Self in Bathroom, To Keep Daddy Jason From Leaving".  This is what  (borrowing from Bethenny) these bottomfeeders due. 

It's the same comment from Jason's attorney when it's the same article being rewritten and republished elsewhere, just like it was rewritten and republished that Bethenny was "pleased" she no longer had to pay Jason alimony.  Jason's attorney has issued a statement to the press on every issue that has come up, whether it's the custody fight or the apartment, or Bethenny appearing on RHONY.  I have yet to see a reference to Jason's attorney refusing to comment.

As far as the unnamed "insider", I think that's the point of the chickenshit hiding, that Jason and his 'confidants' can claim innocence and still get their message delivered.  Then poor, put upon Jason can continue to be the sweet, good-natured guy who was just a victim of souless, evil Bethenny . Am I supposed to believe that all of these detailed quotes that detail Jason's side of the story are either made up by reporters or are of no connection to Jason whatsoever?  HA!  

• Love 3
(edited)

I can see that you are swayed by people saying inside sources.  Real reporters have names.  Even Lisa Rinna when asked outed who the source of her Munchausen conversation was with.  

I can not set the bar for what you believe but since Jason or his attorneys did not respond toi the stories good, bad or indifferent it is pretty safe to say they put no stock in the comments. 

I always thought they were a couple going through a divorce and not for one  minute do I believe Bethenny contributed nothing in the way of barbed hurtful comments to wards Jason anymore than I believe Jason didn't shoot his mouth off.  Only one of them persisted in taking it to trial and taking the stand though.  Only one.  Here is a post trial comment from Jason's attorney:  http://www.people.com/article/bethenny-frankel-divorce-custody-battle-jason-hoppy-settled-daughter-brynn

I am waiting for the numerous other articles where Bernard Clair has spoken to the press directly in a an interview.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 4
8 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

I can see that you are swayed by people saying inside sources.  Real reporters have names.  Even Lisa Rinna when asked outed who the source of her Munchausen conversation was with.  

I can not set the bar for what you believe but since Jason or his attorneys did not respond toi the stories good, bad or indifferent it is pretty safe to say they put no stock in the comments. 

I always thought they were a couple going through a divorce and not for one  minute do I believe Bethenny contributed nothing in the way of barbed hurtful comments to wards Jason anymore than I believe Jason didn't shoot his mouth off.  Only one of them persisted in taking it to trail and taking the stand though.  Only one.  Here is a post trial comment from Jason's attorney:  http://www.people.com/article/bethenny-frankel-divorce-custody-battle-jason-hoppy-settled-daughter-brynn

I am waiting for the numerous other articles where Bernard Clair has spoken to the press directly in a an interview.

I am just not finding direct quotes from either Jason or his

I have provided examples of Jason's attorney issuing statements to the press, NOT about rulings or quotes from the statements from court.  A lot of the information reported on comes from court documents and testimony.  That Bethenny gets vilified for testifying in her own custody hearing for her daughter just baffles me.  That is the one place that both Bethenny and Jason have the right to air their dirty laundry.  

You may choose to believe that NONE of the NUMEROUS quotes from unnamed sources on Jason's side are real or have anything to do with Jason, but I believe that they indicate a very clear strategy.  However, regarding Jason's attorney having his say, here is a very good example of how this is not a one sided issue.  From People magazine regarding the latest development that Bethenny is no longer required to pay Jason spousal support:

When he heard that Frankel was claiming that she was pleased with the ruling that required her to participate in a trial to determine ownership of the apartment and that her view that she was the legal owner had been rejected, Hoppy's lawyer, Bernard Clair, countered by saying that he and his client were themselves "very pleased about Bethenny's definition of winning." 

A source close to the case also points out: "Mr. Mayefsky's assertion that the court had already determined that Jason had engaged in fraud was totally inaccurate and contradicted by the actual words in the appellate decision. The finding was that it [the trust] was rendered invalid because of improper acknowledgment, (meaning how it was notarized). And that was the only reason given by the court to nullify the trust agreement." 

http://www.people.com/article/real-housewives-new-york-city-bethenny-frankel-pay-less-jason-hoppy

• Love 1

I, for one, am thankful that Bethenny is prohibited from discussing the divorce publicly. I think she would be dragging Jason's name through the mud all season. I don't think she could help herself. She managed to get in a few digs despite the court order as it was , including cleverly using Carole as her proxy at the reunion. Just for the record I don't support Jason but I just think any statements by either parent ( Espically those recorded for time and eternity) will be damaging for Byrnn. Hopefully time will heal some of the wounds because if they think co parenting will end when Byrnn is 18 they are both crazy. They will be tied together until one of them is in the grave. 

• Love 11
23 minutes ago, Satchels of gold said:

I, for one, am thankful that Bethenny is prohibited from discussing the divorce publicly. I think she would be dragging Jason's name through the mud all season. I don't think she could help herself. She managed to get in a few digs despite the court order as it was , including cleverly using Carole as her proxy at the reunion. Just for the record I don't support Jason but I just think any statements by either parent ( Espically those recorded for time and eternity) will be damaging for Byrnn. Hopefully time will heal some of the wounds because if they think co parenting will end when Byrnn is 18 they are both crazy. They will be tied together until one of them is in the grave. 

I thought B must have really woven a story of abuse when Ellen D spoke out it and offered B so much sympathy.