Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: Whaa?

• Start Topic

Awww, congrats, Chelsea and crew! Good for them. 

But, um....did Papa Randy not know they were pregnant? Or that they were having a girl? I would be kind of annoyed if I found out about either vie social media, not directly from my daughter. 

• Love 5

I'm sure Randy knew; he probably thinks he's just being funny. He's not like a regular dad, he's a cool dad, ya know? And I'm excited for them too. And for once, I don't have a sinking feeling about a new MTV baby coming into the world. 

Edited by Birdee
Randy totally knew
  • Love 11
15 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

Incredibly 80's Glamour shot! Denim in various colors. I bet it's more recent than the 80's though. I just haven't seen one since then. 

Yes, classic 1990 glamour shot from the mall!!! 

Didn't comment on Vivi before but she's absolutely adorable. 

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 5
On 3/30/2018 at 12:48 PM, Lm2162 said:

It's funny. Not sure what you're asking?

I'm asking because I don't know why it's funny, or why it's posted here.  I figured there was an in-joke I wasn't getting (which happens pretty often).  Thus my asking.

• Love 1
On 3/31/2018 at 4:54 PM, Fosca said:

I'm asking because I don't know why it's funny, or why it's posted here.  I figured there was an in-joke I wasn't getting (which happens pretty often).  Thus my asking.

It's Leah Messer's mom - aka Mama Dawn. It was posted here because it's from a spoof Barbara Instagram. As to why it's funny, well that's a matter of opinion. But I find it hilarious that any grown woman would go and pay for Glamour Shots of herself! 

• Love 8
2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

It's Leah Messer's mom - aka Mama Dawn. It was posted here because it's from a spoof Barbara Instagram. As to why it's funny, well that's a matter of opinion. But I find it hilarious that any grown woman would go and pay for Glamour Shots of herself! 

Let's just hope no glamour photos of Mama Dawn ever appear of her that are similar to the ones Kail has ever done such as the lingerie photos and the recent nude photo. *insert vomiting sounds here* 

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, druzy said:

I’m just not even excited for this anymore.  I love talking about it with you all.  That’s the only part.  Other than that, I really don’t care if it even airs anymore.  

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, Mkay said:

I’m just not even excited for this anymore.  I love talking about it with you all.  That’s the only part.  Other than that, I really don’t care if it even airs anymore.  

There is no way it can be worse than Teen Mom OG. But I'm with you, I wouldn't care if both shows are cancelled. The after effects will be better than the shows. 

• Love 10
22 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Agree. 

The real stuff happens when the cameras are not around. 

"Every story has two sides and this season the truth is coming out."

Isn't that the tag line every season? MTV can't handle the truth. 

I am still waiting for Leah's truth, Kail's truth, Jenelle's truth...

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 12

The Ashley can exclusively reveal that viewers will finally get to see the infamous David Easonballoon slashing scene play out as it happened! The Ashley’s sources tell her that the footage of Jenelle Evans‘ husband pulling a knife at the last ‘Teen Mom 2’ Reunion taping will be included in the new season!

“[The show’s producers] have been planning to show David’s rampage since it happened,” one source tells The Ashley. “Normally, it would be included in the regular Reunion special but the drama [from the Reunion taping] was just so good that they basically said, ‘We’re saving this for the show!'”

The Ashley’s sources tell her that the footage shown during the first few episodes of Season 8B will be stuff that was filmed before the Reunion taping in October. The balloon-slashing scene will be shown during the third or fourth episode of the show, if everything goes as planned.

“Viewers will get to see him get tangled in the balloons and then the cameras kind of scramble to zoom in on where the commotion is coming from and then they show David stabbing the balloons.”

The scene also shows the rest of the cast “freaking out” and Jenelle assuring her co-stars that her husband was just trying to escape from the balloons.

“It shows just how weird that whole situation actually was,” the source says.

While Jenelle and David downplayed the event, several ‘Teen Mom 2’ stars have spoken out about the scary incident.  During an appearance on Kail Lowry‘s Coffee Convos podcast in February, Leah Messer revealed that she was disturbed by what David did, telling Kail that she and the friend she had with her were “terrified” when the balloons started popping.

“I don’t even remember if [David was mad] because they were not serving any more alcohol or…but we were there for work!” Leah said on the podcast. “I mean, you can have a few drinks socially but, it’s not that appropriate.”

Kail declared that she would never allow her kids to be around David, and Leah agreed that her kids would no longer attend Reunion tapings. (David has since been booted from ‘Teen Mom 2’ and, from what The Ashley has heard, will no longer be allowed on set at the Reunion tapings.)

Anyway, The Ashley’s sources also tell her that the episode will include footage of what happened the next day on set, following David’s balloon-slashing incident.

“They show security searching him the next day at the studio because of the knife incident the night before,” the source said.

From what The Ashley has heard, Jenelle and David are not currently aware that the footage is going to air. However, the source says that’s it’s “highly unlikely” that MTV would pull the footage out of the episode, even if Jenelle throws a fit about it.

“It really happened, and everyone saw it so there’s no denying it happened,” another source added. “If someone does something on-set, in front of cameras, they can’t really get upset if it ends up on the show.”

(Keep in mind, though, things can always change but as of right now, this is the plan.)

In addition to the knife-pulling incident, the Reunion episode(s) will also show that fight The Ashley told you about back in October, in which Kail and the DeJesus clan got into a nasty argument in the makeup room. Leah left in tears after she was brought into the fight. (You can actually see a flash clip of Leah crying while wearing her reunion dress in the trailer!)

Edited by druzy
  • Love 10
7 hours ago, druzy said:

omg I'm so excited.

giphy2.gif

And it'll be airing either just before or after my birthday, yay! Happy birthday to me! I'll make sure to have plenty of balloons ready to stab!

Edited by monicageller
  • Love 16

From what The Ashley has heard, Jenelle and David are not currently aware that the footage is going to air. However, the source says that’s it’s “highly unlikely” that MTV would pull the footage out of the episode, even if Jenelle throws a fit about it.

Not anymore. Are there any tweets from Jenelle @druzy

I have a feeling balloon-gate is being hyped up. I am not sure it is going to be that dramastic. 

• Love 7
I clicked so you don't have to.

Kail Lowry Predicts She & Leah Messer May ‘Throw Hands’ At Jenelle Evans At Upcoming ‘Teen Mom 2’ Reunion

Kail Lowry is predicting a blow-up at the upcoming Teen Mom 2 Reunion– and maybe even a physical fight!

During the most-recent episode of her Coffee Convos podcast, the ‘Teen Mom 2’ star discussed the recent drama between her and Leah Messer and their co-star, Jenelle Evans. (As The Ashleypreviously reported, Jenelle’s husband David Eason made some snide comments on social media about Leah’s daughter, Aleeah, and basically madness ensued.)

On the podcast, Kail told her co-host Lindsie Chrisley that the show’s producers need to keep Jenelle away from her and Leah, or a Farrah-and-Amber-eque catfight may happen.

“We have a reunion next month. I don’t know what the hell is going to happen,” Kail said. “I don’t know if they’re going to have to separate us. I don’t know how Leah and I can sit in the same room as Jenelle.

“At this point it’s not drama between the cast mates,” Kail added. “You’re talking about our children. At that point, Leah and I probably want to throw hands. But it’s not worth it. Just keep her away from us.”

Lindsie suggested (as a joke…kind of) that MTV “should probably have the police there in advance.”

If things do come to blows, it looks like the ladies will be on their own. Jenelle’s husband David is no longer allowed to appear on the Reunions (or even be on set), and, according to Kail, all three of her kids’ dads will be absent for this reunion.

Although she won’t likely come face-to-face with David at the reunion next month, Kail warned him to keep kids out of the ‘Teen Mom 2’ feud.

“David, you are a grown man!” Kail said on the podcast, directly addressing David. “You’re commenting on someone else’s children that have nothing to do with you. They live in a different state and their lives don’t affect your lives.

“Do not bring someone’s kids into it. I don’t talk about [Jenelle’s] kids, Leah doesn’t talk about her kids. Nobody talks about Jenelle and David’s kids so why are you talking about our kids?

“Leah’s children have nothing to do with David, so David needs to shut the f**k up.”

“If ya need an extra hand to throw at Juh-nelle, I’ve got one!”

Jenelle and David have yet to respond to Kail’s comments, but it’s likely that we can expect an Instagram Live video from Jenelle (using the puppy filter, naturally) any minute now…

Edited by druzy
  • Love 8
57 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Has Jenelle (or David) actually talked about Kail's kids? Or is she just using the shit with Leah's kids as a reason to act tough?

I don't think Jenelle or David ever mentioned Kanal's kids. So I am going with choice number two. She's just using the shit with Leah's kids as a reason to act tough.

• Love 8

Give it time. David and Jenelle will start throwing shit at Kanal and mention her kids in their rants. 

MTV could have bigger ratings and make more money if they just turned this show into a Jerry Springer-type show and let these people just go at it physically. 

• Love 13
3 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

In all fairness, Leah needs a muscle behind her. Janyell could snap her in half.  Who better than The Hulk?

True. But Leah might just decide to take the high road and largely ignore those two. I still think Kail's just looking for reasons to seem tough. 

• Love 10
12 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Has Jenelle (or David) actually talked about Kail's kids? Or is she just using the shit with Leah's kids as a reason to act tough?

11 hours ago, druzy said:

I don't think Jenelle or David ever mentioned Kanal's kids. So I am going with choice number two. She's just using the shit with Leah's kids as a reason to act tough.

I can't totally recall and I refuse to revisit, but I think when Juh-nell went on that Vince (the wrestler guy's) podcast, they brought up Kailyn's kids and 3 baby daddies. Isn't that where she said that Kailyn told Babs that she wanted "a black baby?" They were basically sucking on one of Juhnelle's asscheecks each. It was completely nauseating. 

I do recall that the comments about Ensley's head have reached her and OF COURSE SHE HAS GONE TO THE DOCTOR. Never mentioned her foot though. 

• Love 6
9 hours ago, ghoulina said:

True. But Leah might just decide to take the high road and largely ignore those two. I still think Kail's just looking for reasons to seem tough. 

Every time Kail is confronted at reunions, she stomps off stage. Hulk isn’t going to do crap but run her mouth. 

• Love 10
14 hours ago, Mkay said:

Do they have a casting call for “38 and Tired of It” because I could do that.  Lololol

Literally the same. Right down to the number. "It" doesn't need to be specified. So much applies. 

• Love 13
19 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Literally the same. Right down to the number. "It" doesn't need to be specified. So much applies. 

Yes! Exactly. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

Oh y'all, just wait until you're 46 and tired of it.  It makes the level of fed-uped-ness you felt at 38 seem cute.  

• Love 17