Type keyword(s) to search

Thomas Ravenel & Kathryn Dennis: Will He Put A Ring On It?

• Start Topic

8 hours ago, seasquared said:

On a podcast interview Katherine just posted on her Instagram she admitted to sleeping with Thomas AGAIN after this year's reunion. Gross. 

Well, there you go. Season 5 renewal is all but assured. 

Maybe Thomas had the smarts to use a condom this time. Unless he wanted Baby #3.

Man, that Kathryn sure can be charmed by a snake. I don't think I'll have the hots to hook up with someone moments after he just threatened me with my livelihood.

I listened to the podcast just because I was curious to see if Kathryn was joking about it. She isn't. She's really serious. And the cast really hit it on during the last part of the reunion, that something always happens afterwards. And this is that something. 

Other than that part, it's a good podcast. Kathryn really makes a lot of sense when she's sober.  Much more than Landon. And she just hit it with Landon calling her "socially unaware and ignorant."

Edited by slowpoked
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, seasquared said:

On a podcast interview Katherine just posted on her Instagram she admitted to sleeping with Thomas AGAIN after this year's reunion. Gross. 

There is such a thing as a Grudge Fuck. 

Its actually kinda hot.

16 hours ago, Sun-Bun said:

T-Rav posted this on his IG Story the other night; one wonders if he does that just to mess with Kathryn. 

IMG_1362.PNG

Well, Kathryn did say she's also started dating someone else she met on Raya.

I say those two just love to fuck with each other's minds.

• Love 3

Speaking of festering turds, how could any woman see Thomas' behavior for the past few years and think, yep, that's what I'm looking for in a man?

2 hours ago, Swim mom said:

Speaking of festering turds, how could any woman see Thomas' behavior for the past few years and think, yep, that's what I'm looking for in a man?

I guess the large wallet overrules all the negative qualities and the crazy baby mama drama.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, RedHawk said:

I guess the large wallet overrules all the negative qualities and the crazy baby mama drama.

Even Landon had the smarts to stay away knowing that if anything goes on with Thomas, she'll have to deal with Kathryn forever. This one, not so much....

• Love 3
On 8/8/2017 at 10:12 AM, Swim mom said:

They want to be on the show. If not for this show, no one would even know his name. It's why Kathryn hooked up with the guys on the show, she wanted to be on TV. She got her wish, and two children in the process.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Major Bigtime said:

They want to be on the show.

That's probably it. I don't see any other reason to put up with all of the insanity surrounding Thomas. Or for that matter, with anyone else like Shep and Austen. Like why would you even sign off and be filmed as a one-night stand doing your walk of shame?! Because if you play your part right, they (producers) may call back later, and give you a longer part. 

I wonder - IF there is a season 5 and Thomas is still openly dating this woman, if she will be asked to make an "appearance" on the show.

• Love 3

IF? LOL, I'd say there's no doubt she'd be on the show to cause fireworks with Kathryn. Might be what they need to slide Landon off to the side. But this woman lives in California, she's a nurse. Would she be willing to give up several months of work for this mess?

3 minutes ago, Major Bigtime said:

IF? LOL, I'd say there's no doubt she'd be on the show to cause fireworks with Kathryn. Might be what they need to slide Landon off to the side. But this woman lives in California, she's a nurse. Would she be willing to give up several months of work for this mess?

If she really wants to be on this show then yes. She will find a way to be on the show. Then have a baby. Be competition for Kathryn. Histrionics sure to follow. TRav..,well, he'll be unhappy again because he isn't the center of attention. 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Major Bigtime said:

LOL, you're right. 

4 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

If she really wants to be on this show then yes. She will find a way to be on the show. Then have a baby. Be competition for Kathryn. Histrionics sure to follow. TRav..,well, he'll be unhappy again because he isn't the center of attention. 

I agree. I'm sure some type of schedule can be arranged that won't hurt her work. Unless the producers do something bold and make her a main cast character, which I don't think they will do, she'll probably be just in a few scenes here and there and filming shouldn't be as difficult. As for living in CA and shuttling back and forth to Charleston, well, isn't that what Thomas is for?!

Coincidentally, while we're discussing about whether or not Thomas' new flame will make it to the show if they're still together by filming time or not, apparently Thomas has started moving her from CA to Charleston, and is renting her an apartment in Daniel Island...

Ok fess up, who here is AATT' "rock-solid source"?! LOL!

• Love 2
1 hour ago, slowpoked said:

All About The Tea

It's a blog that is slanted against Kathryn, so there's a bias there. But they've been right on most stuff.

Reality is slanted against Kathryn.

Truth is slanted against Kathryn.

• Love 4
On 8/6/2017 at 4:23 PM, Sun-Bun said:

T-Rav posted this on his IG Story the other night; one wonders if he does that just to mess with Kathryn. 

IMG_1362.PNG

Notice how this Random Heaux is giving Thoma$ all of her beauty and attention, and he can only pay attention to his own reflection in the mirror  camera lens. 

Ladies !..if you are looking for an BLACK HOLE of Bottomless Need and drunken toddler behavior encased in the Rotting Carcass of a Fully Pickled Bullshitter.. go ahead! Have at it! Good times!

• Love 4
On 8/3/2017 at 6:17 PM, Gam2 said:

With all of the photos of young (and not so young) women nude, in low cut clothing, sex tapes, etc., it's become all too common and nothing strange or tittilating (sorry!). If everyone does it, it's not that interesting anymore. I don't understand why these women film sex tapes and then go ape shit when someone steals them, sells them and shows them. Hey girls. Don't film yourselves having sex. How's that for an idea?  Guess I'm old fashioned-my stuff is for my husband and no one else. And I don't care to see someone else's stuff. Just saying.

These are good points. I thought the dress she was wearing in that photo was actually quite pretty and fit her well. I thought she wore it well. So, for me, it really went beyond how much skin she was showing, though I did appreciate the display. :D

As for sex tapes, I don't understand why people get upset when they leak, either. In this day and age, it's basically guaranteed that it will leak.

• Love 2
On 8/12/2017 at 5:21 AM, Nancypants said:

Notice how this Random Heaux is giving Thoma$ all of her beauty and attention, and he can only pay attention to his own reflection in the mirror  camera lens. 

Isn't that how the "cool" kids do it today on social media?

13 hours ago, Major Bigtime said:

Thanks for the clickable link. 

I wonder what the Charm crew will be doing for the solar eclipse. There is excellent viewing in their area. Does anyone know if they are currently filming? 

It's funny (not in a lol way) that so many of these Bravo celebs meet other Bravo celebs at cross over events and make friends.  As much as Stassi likes to drink, I don't know that this is good for Kathryn. 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

Thanks for the clickable link. 

I wonder what the Charm crew will be doing for the solar eclipse. There is excellent viewing in their area. Does anyone know if they are currently filming? 

It's funny (not in a lol way) that so many of these Bravo celebs meet other Bravo celebs at cross over events and make friends.  As much as Stassi likes to drink, I don't know that this is good for Kathryn. 

I wonder if Kathryn will appear on Vanderpump Rules. It usually starts filming mid May and wraps at the end of August. It's probably not a great idea for Kathryn to hang with Vanderpump Rules crew. The SURvers like to get blitzed. Like speaking Dorindish Lu falling into the bushes blitzed.

Snowden's baby was born in September. He was a couple of months old when they did the sip and see. Saint Julien was born in early November. Cameran's birthday is at the end of November. I would bet Southern Charm is about to start shooting in September or so. That's when they started filming last year.

• Love 3

Do we have the newest cast member this season?! Or at least the storyline for Season 5?! AATT reports that Thomas' new GF now lives in Charleston and Thomas hasn't been shying away from showing her off. And apparently the poor lady had to delete her IG because of Kathryn trolls.

• Love 1

I see Kathryn wanting to do more Reality tv more than I see her wanting to be a good mother to those cute children of hers. TRav did right by choosing not to marry her. I have to agree with @bichonblitz that she's probably not working her AA program if she's out and about with the VR crowd. 

I do think that TRav wants the dream. He may marry his new belle and have more children. I think he sees that it might be a very lonely old age if he doesn't. 

• Love 3