Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E.13: When All Is Said And Done, Season Finale

• Start Topic

Louie's ex needs to move on. This is not a healthy place for her.  Louie casually wishing suffering on Marge AND her son was dark and telling.  I even think Theresa looked shocked.  I think she's so stressed because she's knows there is truth in what everyone is saying about Louie.  It scares the shit out of her and she's turning herself inside out trying to convince herself otherwise.  Her hypocrisy is maddening.  She's attacked plenty of marriages including her own brother's, laughable that she thinks her's should be exempt.  I was a Teresa fan in the beginning and even now have a tiny soft spot left for her, but the way she was screaming "whore" at Melissa was really unhinged.     

• Like 9
  • Applause 5

Delores's rampage at Margaret was crazy! And kind of scary. I can't believe she called her a fucking c***. I watched on Peacock so saw the entire scene. How much of that was shown on Bravo?

Why is Jennifer Aydin talking like she was raised on a street corner. She needs to shut the fuck up. Is Bill wearing that gross and greasy mullet to repel her?

Never noticed Husband Danielle's man boobs. What am I missing?

That whole luncheon was a complete waste of time.

There is 2010 episode on Bravo now and Teresa has a completely different face. What will she look like in 10 more years? Also, Louis is fucked up for what he said about Margaret's family suffering. Like, what is wrong with him?!?

• Like 12

I don't like Louis. Actually targeting Margaret's son and whishing him harm, makes me think he actually did what he denied at last years reunion. He is not a good person. 

I am 50 and both my parents are gone. My brother is all I have. I love my sister in law. I could never imagine not talking to them. I will never speak badly about my sister in law. I am blessed to have a niece. I feel bad for the kids because i feel like their relationship will always be strained because of their parents. although if someone called my mother a whore over and over again. I would never want to talk to that Aunt again.

These ladies can have all their designer crap, big mansions, expensive cars, lip injections, botox, mounjaro and ozempic. But they have zero class. 

• Like 10
  • Love 5

but the way she was screaming "whore" at Melissa was really unhinged. 

Yeah but Melissa was jumping in and attacking Teresa. Teresa in that moment was just retaliating.

"that's what I HEARD" or the whole "word on the street" bullshit

Of course that's also a good way for a HW to invent whatever rumor she wants and not take accountability for it by saying that she "heard it/word on the street is".

• Like 6

This was all headache inducing, and while I may need a day to process all the facts (like Teresa lol), here are the first thoughts off the top of my head.

I could never be friends with any of these women as I don't enjoy screaming confrontation or conversations that loop around and around and around with someone talking over me. That's out of the way... lol

Jen Aydin is a bored, mean girl that needs to focus on her family's well being and health instead of this show. I have not liked her since she came on as her personality is such a turn off and she is money obsessed. Go home, Jen.

Teresa and that husband of her are both monsters. This season was full of fake family scenes with them. They paint Louis as a doting and loving father, but his real true self is a cunning, manipulative narcissist. I would believe whatever one of his exes or niece from his first marriage would tell me because under his "Transcend" persona, is a dark, cruel asshole. 

I like Paterson Dolores but she overreacted in the Marge scene. Holy shit, I was taken aback. I'm glad they hugged it out in the end, and I can see where she was coming from on WWHL when she said she reacted that way because her integrity was questioned. I get that.

Rachel, Danielle, Melissa don't make that much impression on me.

Oh Jackie, this whole season has been a horrible look for you. Quit the show, focus on your family and your health. This (wildly pointing at the mess of RHONJ) is not worth it. 

While I believe Marge did talk to the ex or exes at some point, and may have leaked stories - I feel like the bigger issue is why Louis gets connected to all these sleazy people that feel the need to have restraining orders, gag orders and media outlets reporting how terrible he is. How he lies and manipulates and time swallowed up in court cases. Whatever Marge may have or may not have done would be secondary to the fact that Louis has a shit ton of baggage that, given the social media world we live in, Teresa HAD to have known would come out when he hitched his fame hungry wagon to hers. 

• Like 12
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
(edited)

Luis' comments about Marge & her family were awful and likely borne out of frustration from the ongoing legal issues with the ex. Still, not justified.

That said, I  can't help but notice the attention paid to his, Teresa's & Jenn Aydin's words while ignoring Marge calling Jackie (who is Jewish) Judas, Melissa jumping in a discussion that didn't involve her calling Teresa white trash, Danielle calling Jenn ugly & unloved, etc. It's like they're somehow held to a different standard & are supposed to just sit there & take it without reacting similarly.

Don't even get me started with the hypocrisy of everyone incessantly talking about Luis, speculating on their marriage, finances, putting nasty rumors out but when one of their husbands are mentioned, they lose their minds. Unlike Luis, Fuda has a criminal history.

Finally, I'm still struggling with what Teresa supposedly did to warrant the hatred Marge & the Fudas seemingly have for her. The only one who truly has a real reason is Jackie. Yet, she finally realized that Teresa was just the mouthpiece dumb enough to say the Evan rumor out loud when the actual source all along was Marge. 

Edited by snarts
  • Like 5
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
13 hours ago, njbchlover said:

But, with no reunion, and no full cast together, Margaret gets away with all of that, and more.  

She's so sneaky that she so deftly turned the conversation from between her and Teresa to outing Jackie and having everyone gasp in horror and clutch their pearls over Jackie's deception.  Jackie was caught in a bunch of lies, but Margaret walks away scot free from any accusations of her lying.

(I totally believe that Margaret has always been in touch with Louie's ex, and I also think that she leaked the videos and other stories to the press.  Now, was Jackie in on any of that in the beginning?  That is another thing that will never come to light, but it's a possibility.)

Also saw an example tonight of why most of these women kowtow to Margaret.  She's got secrets and stories about all of them, imo, that would blow their lives up - just as she did with Jackie tonight.

I still remember last season during a gathering where Jackie was saying to either Rachel or Danielle that they didn't want to get on Margaret's bad side...and Delores was shaking her head and agreeing with Jackie's assertions.

Moral of the story is that your co workers are not your friends lol

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Didn't Marge go to Theresa & Luis' wedding? Things certainly have taken a turn for the worse since then...

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
2 hours ago, politichick said:

Why is Jennifer Aydin talking like she was raised on a street corner. She needs to shut the fuck up. Is Bill wearing that gross and greasy mullet to repel her?

If Jen Aydin said ANYTHING about my husband, I’d laugh in her face, her husband is not a looker.  I’d take it there really quick.

Louis is DIIIIRTY, and psychotic.

• Like 5
  • Applause 3
2 hours ago, politichick said:

There is 2010 episode on Bravo now and Teresa has a completely different face.

Only Teresa? It's only fair to include others like Margaret, Melissa, Joe B., Jon Fuda, etc. in to the group of those who no longer have the same face they started on the show with.  Fair is fair.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
3 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

Most of these women could be very pretty if they embraced their natural selves. The Ozempic and lip filler has distorted Theresa’s face. Marge’s teeth are too white…were they done to match her hair? Dolores needs a better hair and make up person if she uses one at all. She really is naturally pretty. I wonder if Paul isn’t getting that divorce so he doesn’t have to marry her. I thought Danielle looked pretty walking into Rails. Melissa is the most naturally done (agreeing with @ww92). 
I liked Jennifer A in the early seasons, but now she’s much too full of herself. I’d like to know more about Bill sleeping in the pool house. 
I’m going to stop here as what I have to say is nothing new or kind. I’m just glad it’s over. Oh wait…there some kind of follow up show next week. How many times can you rehash this nonsense? The only thing I’m interested in is if Theresa digested that info about Jackie and is now mad at her or going to drop some new dirt on her in retaliation. 

I wouldn't call this naturally done.

Screenshot_20240805_144859_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
5 minutes ago, snarts said:

Luis' comments about Marge & her family were awful and likely borne out of frustration from the ongoing legal issues with the ex.

His words about Margaret - possibly

His words about a man who literally has never publicly said a word about him - doubtful.

36 minutes ago, snarts said:

Don't even get me started with the hypocrisy of everyone incessantly talking about Luis, speculating on their marriage, finances, putting nasty rumors out but when one of their husbands are mentioned, they lose their minds.

This particular franchise is a glass house where no one can throw stones. Tre referred to her brother as "bitch boy", talked about Evan's infidelity, has made numerous references to Margaret and Joe's infidelity (and to Rachel's point, what's wrong with being a plumber), has talked about Fuda's criminal past, etc. It looks like the only people she has never gone after are Nate, Pauly and Frank Sr. So, in my estimation, all of the Luis stuff is simple tit-for-tat. Literally, Delores and Jen Fessler are the only ones whose significant others have been unscathed, and even Pauly and Dr. David had to withstand the scrutiny of "when is he going to propose". Talking about husbands is part and parcel of this franchise.

2 hours ago, PizzaTroll said:

Jen Aydin is a bored, mean girl that needs to focus on her family's well being and health instead of this show. I have not liked her since she came on as her personality is such a turn off and she is money obsessed. Go home, Jen.

Nate hit the nail on the head when he pointed out that Bill may be very aware of his wife's negative traits which are why he's "working 100 hours a week and sleeping in the pool house". I also wish that Danielle was better at talking through why Jen's point about the charity donation is so ridiculous. Jen very clearly said that Bill was a millionaire (but just a single million). Stating that if you can't afford to throw a charity event the way she does (I pay for everything, and nothing is budgeted as an expense against the event) you shouldn't be throwing one essentially is "you're too poor to do something for others". The charity got the benefit of $25k it would not have otherwise had. The fact it's not $30k because the event had expenses should never be presented as a negative. I bet whatever non-profit it was happily received every dollar raised.

• Like 9
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 5
15 hours ago, njbchlover said:

But, with no reunion, and no full cast together, Margaret gets away with all of that, and more.  

She's so sneaky that she so deftly turned the conversation from between her and Teresa to outing Jackie and having everyone gasp in horror and clutch their pearls over Jackie's deception.  Jackie was caught in a bunch of lies, but Margaret walks away scot free from any accusations of her lying.

(I totally believe that Margaret has always been in touch with Louie's ex, and I also think that she leaked the videos and other stories to the press.  Now, was Jackie in on any of that in the beginning?  That is another thing that will never come to light, but it's a possibility.)

Also saw an example tonight of why most of these women kowtow to Margaret.  She's got secrets and stories about all of them, imo, that would blow their lives up - just as she did with Jackie tonight.

I’m sorry, but I don’t really see what difference it makes if Margaret was talking to the caveman‘s ex. She has to film with these people and be around these people and I would wanna know their background too. This is not to say I’m a fan of Margaret or anything, but most of these women are snakes. And in my opinion Luis is a very scary and dangerous guy. The other men on the show may be assholes assholes but Luis Is fucking scary. you can see it in his eyes and I don’t think he’s been a good thing for Teresa, not that I really care.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
13 minutes ago, Lady of nod said:

I’m sorry, but I don’t really see what difference it makes if Margaret was talking to the caveman‘s ex. She has to film with these people and be around these people and I would wanna know their background too. This is not to say I’m a fan of Margaret or anything, but most of these women are snakes. And in my opinion Luis is a very scary and dangerous guy. The other men on the show may be assholes assholes but Luis Is fucking scary. you can see it in his eyes and I don’t think he’s been a good thing for Teresa, not that I really care.

While I think Luis is creepy I don’t think Marge is much better. She pretends to be a friend but holds on to years of texts just in case she needs to throw someone under the bus. She claims she was upset that Jackie didn’t reach out to her when her cuckolded ex husband passed but it was really about Jackie switching teams. Which I’m not sure why she did that but I guess the woman was desperate to stay on the show. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, Rlb8031 said:

is words about Margaret - possibly

His words about a man who literally has never publicly said a word about him - doubtful

This whole “you called my son” think has never made sense to me. Why the hell would Louie call her son at work? For what? And the fact that nothing has been mentioned to explain this supposed call has always made me wonder. How does Marge know it wasn’t some dumb blogger? And what exactly was said? What was the purpose of the call? Why so mad? I think that whole thing was thrown in by Marg when she found out he was asking around about the others and she wanted to be included too. 

• Like 4
21 minutes ago, Lady of nod said:

I don’t recall seeing anything that makes me think Louie is so dangerous. He made weird warrior videos during a therapy session. Weird, not dangerous. He showered Tre with love bombs and cards galore. A bit much but not dangerous. IF the pizza story with the Gorgas is how Joe explains it (which I am highly b suspicious of) he proved he’s smarter and quicker on his feet than Joe, but not dangerous. And IF he had Bo gather info on these people, so what. They’re his coworkers, maybe he wanted to know who he’d be around (what’s good for the goose and all). But again, not dangerous and he didn’t spread info about any of them on the show like they did to him. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 2
14 hours ago, dosodog said:

That was exhausting. 

Just give Theresa and her family their own show, with Jen Ayden as her sidekick and occasional visits from Delores.

Leave RHONJ on with everyone else, except for Jackie.

Jennifer Ayden is absolutely nasty.

As much as I would hate to see Teresa and Luis get anything I think that’s a brilliant idea because I would never have to see their faces or Aiden‘s face again. Jen Aiden is clearly a very unhappy woman and vicious as hell. Her big arsenal she always pulls out is that she has more money than other people. Wow Jen, that’s only because you married a plastic surgeon. It’s not because of any of your accomplishments.

That way, we can have Dolores and Danielle, who by the way I’m beginning to love and Melissa, who has proven herself to be able to rise above Teresa’s bullshit finally.

And I didn’t really get the comment about Danielle‘s husband‘s chest, but it certainly was a shit thing to say because it really upset her. There has. always been toxicity on this show, but it has really sunk to the lowest steps in the last couple years.

• Like 6

Melissa, who has proven herself to be able to rise above Teresa’s bullshit finally.

The same Melissa who started shouting "White Trash!" to Teresa even though Teresa wasn't speaking to or addressing Melissa at all?

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
29 minutes ago, Palimelon said:

The same Melissa who started shouting "White Trash!" to Teresa even though Teresa wasn't speaking to or addressing Melissa at all?

Season 2 has been on today and there’s Melissa with a very different face laughing and cheesing for the camera at the Giudice housewarming even though she didn’t like Teresa back then. 

• LOL 1
(edited)
4 hours ago, snarts said:

Don't even get me started with the hypocrisy of everyone incessantly talking about Luis, speculating on their marriage, finances, putting nasty rumors out but when one of their husbands are mentioned, they lose their minds. Unlike Luis, Fuda has a criminal history.

Finally, I'm still struggling with what Teresa supposedly did to warrant the hatred Marge & the Fudas seemingly have for her. The only one who truly has a real reason is Jackie. Yet, she finally realized that Teresa was just the mouthpiece dumb enough to say the Evan rumor out loud when the actual source all along was Marge. 

THIS!!!

Not liking Louie's particular brand of courting and boyfriending has been THE ONLY reason he's been targeted. Well that and the original target was Teresa but now they've actually convinced themselves that that stupid attempt at getting to her through him is based in reality. No it is NOT. They are just doubling down because the intended goal did not work and was a very bad look. So instead of looking foolish because their ploy did not work the stakes started getting higher and higher and more fake accusations were thrown out there in order to smear Louie and give them their moment where they can say "SEE, we were right" a million seasons later and a lot of misleading, fake confirmations and a sea of exhausted viewers that have been brow beaten into submission. Some have withstood the barrage of revisionary history while others can't keep up so instead believe the camp they root for.

Either way this season and franchise is pretty much up in smoke. The whole cast is clunky, disjointed and a complete headache inducing melee. 

Stick a fork..........

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
1 hour ago, hottesthw said:

This whole “you called my son” think has never made sense to me. Why the hell would Louie call her son at work? For what? And the fact that nothing has been mentioned to explain this supposed call has always made me wonder. How does Marge know it wasn’t some dumb blogger? And what exactly was said? What was the purpose of the call? Why so mad? I think that whole thing was thrown in by Marg when she found out he was asking around about the others and she wanted to be included too. 

It never did make sense!!! But of course that's something else Louie has to defend and PROVE he DIDN'T do when to be honest I'm more inclined to believe it A) didn't happen and/or B ) Louie had nothing to do with it because no one was ever able to explain the reasoning behind this accusation. There was no story or connection just accusation of a random phone call to Margaret's son. 

With all the missing information in that story it's really mindboggling that anyone rant with it the way they did. I mean, I keep waiting for the rest of the story because no one ever elaborated what made the call so threatening, why Louie would randomly choose Margaret's son and what was even said. What was the intention, nothing. It's so bizarre and non existence and yet used so strongly as evidence against Louie. I'm still absolutely confused about why this particular story holds so much weight against Louie since there has been no real details to come out of it. Ugggh. 

1 hour ago, hottesthw said:

I don’t recall seeing anything that makes me think Louie is so dangerous. He made weird warrior videos during a therapy session. Weird, not dangerous. He showered Tre with love bombs and cards galore. A bit much but not dangerous. IF the pizza story with the Gorgas is how Joe explains it (which I am highly b suspicious of) he proved he’s smarter and quicker on his feet than Joe, but not dangerous. And IF he had Bo gather info on these people, so what. They’re his coworkers, maybe he wanted to know who he’d be around (what’s good for the goose and all). But again, not dangerous and he didn’t spread info about any of them on the show like they did to him. 

Yeah, the jump to DANGEROUS has always made me scratch my head. Disliking someone is not the same as them being dangerous and I think that's what bugs me the most about the narrative that's been created around Louie by the cast. There really isn't anything that suggests he's someone dangerous at yet the cast got what it wanted. 

Now can Louie turn out to be a bad decision for Teresa? Sure that's the risk of being in relationships. Everyone else turning her possible bad decision into something they need to retaliate against is the part that's off the chain ridiculous and pitiful. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Yours Truly said:

It never did make sense!!! But of course that's something else Louie has to defend and PROVE he DIDN'T do when to be honest I'm more inclined to believe it A) didn't happen and/or B ) Louie had nothing to do with it because no one was ever able to explain the reasoning behind this accusation. There was no story or connection just accusation of a random phone call to Margaret's son. 

If he didn't do it and has no connection I'd expect his response to be "I don't know what you're talking about. I've never spoken to him."

When the reaction (a year later) instead is "I wish death on her son", you've got to wonder if the guy is a few bricks shy of a full load. He's wishing harm to someone who he's never met, has no contact with, and has no reason to hate other than the fact that he shares DNA with someone Luis thinks is an enemy. That's not exactly normal behavior. 

• Like 13
  • Applause 8
  • Useful 1

I agree with the guest and Dolores.  Keep Dolores and Teresa and get rid of everyone else. Bring in new people that have fun and travel with T and D. 

• Like 2
4 hours ago, ZettaK said:

I wouldn't call this naturally done.

Screenshot_20240805_144859_Samsung Internet.jpg

Based on this picture, the eyelashes and eyebrows are quite obnoxious but otherwise, yes, she looks pretty good.

2 hours ago, Palimelon said:

When Teresa immediately said she was totally fine with Jackie being the one who first spoke to the ex (after Jackie repeatedly denied it), Melissa pointed out the hypocrisy to Rachel saying that Teresa has been bitching about sprinkle cookies for years but Jackie talking to the ex is totally fine. I can understand why that would piss Melissa off and she made the comment. Teresa has gone after Melissa for things that she brushes off with others. The hypocrisy is strong.

There is a clip on the Bravo site where Teresa is talking about if she's still friends with Jackie (she says yes). At one point Teresa says something about Jackie talking to "the exes". As in multiple. A Teresa mispronunciation or accidental slip of the tongue? Who knows but interesting.

• Like 6

When Teresa immediately said she was totally fine with Jackie being the one who first spoke to the ex (after Jackie repeatedly denied it), Melissa pointed out the hypocrisy to Rachel saying that Teresa has been bitching about sprinkle cookies for years but Jackie talking to the ex is totally fine. I can understand why that would piss Melissa off and she made the comment. Teresa has gone after Melissa for things that she brushes off with others. The hypocrisy is strong.

Except that wasn't when Melissa started making the White Trash comment. She made the comment after the altercation between Danielle and Jennifer A.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, politichick said:

Delores's rampage at Margaret was crazy! And kind of scary. I can't believe she called her a fucking c***. I watched on Peacock so saw the entire scene. How much of that was shown on Bravo?

That whole luncheon was a complete waste of time.

There is 2010 episode on Bravo now and Teresa has a completely different face. What will she look like in 10 more years? Also, Louis is fucked up for what he said about Margaret's family suffering. Like, what is wrong with him?!?

Bravo didn't show everything.

4 hours ago, Lady of nod said:

Margaret didn't only check their Instagram to find out about co-workers, she talked to exes, personal assistants, other employees, friends, relatives to find out every detail about their lives, and their partners. She is known for having close relationships with bloggers, and social media account holders to circulate real and false stories. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
(edited)
40 minutes ago, Palimelon said:

Except that wasn't when Melissa started making the White Trash comment. She made the comment after the altercation between Danielle and Jennifer A.

I found a clip online (On Demand won't let me FF and I don't feel like sitting through the whole show again). You're right, it was during the Jen/Danielle fight. Security has grabbed Jen and Danielle and Teresa is yelling at Danielle to cut it out. Melissa goes "Cut it out? You're the queen of this shit!" and Teresa immediately responds with eff you over and over again. Then Melissa says they learned from the best. That's all I can find of the actual video on YT but I believe that's when the whore/white trash portion of the Gorga family reunion came into play. Still Teresa being a hypocrite and Melissa clearly boiling mad over it.

Regarding the white trash comment, according to Melissa's Old Nose Teresa wanted MON to put it out on social media that Melissa said that and get the Tre Huggers to go after Melissa for being racist. That plan was scrapped when MON reminded Teresa that Teresa had called Margaret white trash during the fight in Nashville (where, I might point out, Teresa pushed a glass towards Margaret and then used two hands to shove whatever she could get a hold of on the table towards Margaret). So yeah, I guess Danielle and Jen A did learn from the best.

Edited by ww92
  • Like 3

It has been absolutely fascinating watching these chuckleheads kill the goose that laid the golden eggs, aka the show that paid them good money. Through hubris, vindictiveness, and just plain stupidity they’ve burned the house down. (How many metaphors can I use?!) Good luck keeping all the ancillary money making endeavors also; they’ve rendered the podcasts, sponsorships, books, etc. absolutely worthless. Truly a psychologist or sociologist could use all of this as an excellent PhD study on self-sabotage. 

• Like 10
  • Fire 3
  • Applause 2
3 hours ago, Rlb8031 said:
3 hours ago, Yours Truly said:

If he didn't do it and has no connection I'd expect his response to be "I don't know what you're talking about. I've never spoken to him."

He did. When she first accused him at the reunion. Even when Andy asked if jt was his phone number he admitted it was and said again he never called him. Someone else brought up spoofing the phone numbers through all the yelling. 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, JKL845 said:

I agree with the guest and Dolores.  Keep Dolores and Teresa and get rid of everyone else. Bring in new people that have fun and travel with T and D. 

I think that’s a good idea. I would love to see Melissa and Margaret’s faces! I don’t think the viewers are happy with Luis right now.

I saw an article speculating about the possibility of revolving the new show around Danielle.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
9 hours ago, RecoveringLawyer said:

Teresa wouldn't have said a word to Melissa if she didn't call her "white trash" first.  Guaranteed.  Mel just wanted screen time.

I first read this as "Mel just wanted scream time", and then, read again.  Either way, it's 1,000% true!!  The only argument Melissa has this season is with Teresa, and that's sort of a moot point with neither of them speaking or interacting.  If she hadn't started with the white trash comments, Melissa could have left with Jenn Fessler and no one would have noticed she was gone.

I don't like that all Teresa has is to call Melissa out on supposed cheating, whoring behavior (which, whether it's true or not, Joe seems to believe in his wife and her fidelity, so no one should comment on it)- it just seems like a childish comeback.  Calling a 45 year old, married for almost 20 years, woman a whore over and over again is just juvenile, and it was NOT a good look for Teresa.  If she's going to continue to fight with Melissa, she needs new material.

Melissa could use come new material, too - white trash is just so yesterday.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
(edited)
5 hours ago, ww92 said:

Based on this picture, the eyelashes and eyebrows are quite obnoxious but otherwise, yes, she looks pretty good.

There is a clip on the Bravo site where Teresa is talking about if she's still friends with Jackie (she says yes). At one point Teresa says something about Jackie talking to "the exes". As in multiple. A Teresa mispronunciation or accidental slip of the tongue? Who knows but interesting.

It's possible Jackie was talking to Louie's ex wife, as well, years ago. It seems the ex wife has a good relationship with Teresa and Louie for some time. Jackie also started sending messages to Jacqueline Laurita in 2019 to get information (dirt as they call it) on Teresa. 

It's disappointing to see Jackie, who is supposedly more educated than all of the women (she told them she was better than them in every aspect) stooping so low. She also seems to be willing to do anything (and to get humiliated in the process) in order to remain on the show, because the celebrity status is so important to her. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 2
13 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Also, I like Marge's couch.

There is something very Beetlejuice about Marge’s house but it works.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
6 hours ago, hottesthw said:

I hope you’re right.  I really do.

I found a clip online (On Demand won't let me FF and I don't feel like sitting through the whole show again). You're right, it was during the Jen/Danielle fight. Security has grabbed Jen and Danielle and Teresa is yelling at Danielle to cut it out. Melissa goes "Cut it out? You're the queen of this shit!" and Teresa immediately responds with eff you over and over again. Then Melissa says they learned from the best. That's all I can find of the actual video on YT but I believe that's when the whore/white trash portion of the Gorga family reunion came into play. Still Teresa being a hypocrite and Melissa clearly boiling mad over it.

Whether or not was Teresa was being a hypocrite, that scene does encapsulate just how fucking irrelevant Melissa is without Teresa. Here is part 1 of the dinner, which does show Melissa jumping in to start something with Teresa since she needed the camera time.

There is something very Beetlejuice about Marge’s house but it works.

If by working you mean it makes my eyes bleed, then mission accomplished.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
3 hours ago, Palimelon said:

If by working you mean it makes my eyes bleed, then mission accomplished.

I agree en mass it is a lot to look at, but if you only saw the couch it might not be such an assault on your peepers. I love a bold wallpaper and interesting furniture but she picked from column A, B & C, it can work but it might not work all together, it matches her personality of being all over the place, lol.

Teresa was the first to jump up when it wasn't even her fight, had to follow Delores and Danielle out of the room, she loves her camera time (and will not give that up without a fight), I think Danielle really could be competition for being the toughest broad on this show.

You know who is a clown, Jennifer is a clown.  She wants to be a bad ass, designer wearing NJ princess housewife but she wears too much fake Chanel, Gucci, etc...to pull it off, she can go.

• Like 2
  • Applause 3

if you only saw the couch it might not be such an assault on your peepers

The upholstery on the couch is what needs to be burned the most!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
On 8/4/2024 at 9:05 PM, Mr. Miner said:

You know Tre is seething when she sees Joe and Melissa on the Rao’s commercial. 

As an aside, that commercial is stupid. Did Melissa not know that there was a jar of sauce on the counter? Why would she ask him to make it from scratch?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Palimelon said:

The upholstery on the couch is what needs to be burned the most!

I do love a pattern, I love William Morris patterns but I know it can be a bit much for most people...I have a white sectional, in reality it is hard for me to commit to a color, lol.

47 minutes ago, TattleTeeny said:

As an aside, that commercial is stupid. Did Melissa not know that there was a jar of sauce on the counter? Why would she ask him to make it from scratch?

I am not saying that commercial got in my head but yesterday at the supermarket I bought Rao spaghetti, it was like I was drawn to it, lol. I do not like their sauce so the spaghetti was a safe choice.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

What a waste of a season. None of these women have any credibility left and it's making the show unwatchable. I don't know who's side I'm on because they're all liars, they've all dug up dirt about each other and now we've gone into lawsuits with people getting subpoenaed. It's not fun to watch. Get rid of the entire cast and start fresh. 

The way Delores reacted to Marge makes me thing Del is telling the truth and was pissed Marge would lie about her to her face and on camera. 

I've never been Jackie's biggest fan but that was just sad to watch. All of this to be on the show? Is it worth it?

Jenn A is a mean, vicious bully. What a great example for her 5 children. Danielle seemed to want to resolve the situation between them, but Jenn immediately started with the low blows. And then body shames Nate, who is probably the most low key and nicest of the husbands. he's also the best looking one but I digress. 

On 8/5/2024 at 10:15 AM, ZettaK said:

It was not cut out. It aired, but it was what Margaret claimed, and Teresa repeated it by saying it was not true. Teresa's family was stressed because of the continuous lawsuits of Louie's ex girlfriend (that she keeps losing). As for Teresa, like Margaret said, she takes Ozempic. It's obvious. This is a claim by Margaret I believe. 

23 hours ago, dancingdreamer said:

I never  saw it then.

What episode was this in? Because I never saw it either. Several people on Twitter were also asking if Bravo cut it

• Like 7

Whelp, after seeing how they couldn’t make it more than 15 minutes through a lunch without everyone blowing up, I’m starting to think the house in the Berkshires felt a bad “om” and self-destructed. Better to burn itself to the ground literally than figuratively go down in flames with this dirty bunch going all Paterson inside it.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 6

The way Delores reacted to Marge makes me thing Del is telling the truth and was pissed Marge would lie about her to her face and on camera. 

Also funny how Marge kept looking in the camera's direction out of the corner of her eye a few times during that scene, which was noticeable. Like "Shit I got busted for something on camera"...

I’m starting to think the house in the Berkshires felt a bad “om” and self-destructed. Better to burn itself to the ground literally than figuratively go down in flames with this dirty bunch going all Paterson inside it.

tumblr_p7ba49Rman1w27jeoo1_400.gif

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
23 minutes ago, MaggieG said:

I thought that too. I also wondered if she -- Dolores -- reined it in because she's Bravo's official "helper" in "neatly" winding up this whole shit-show.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
12 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

Jennifer’s comment about Nate was a low blow, but I wasn’t shocked by it. Always thought she was a mean girl and didn’t get why so many people like her. 

I think Bill knows what his wife is and was happy she had something to do (the show) just so he could get a break from her, he is probably praying she makes the cut for the next cast on this show.

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
(edited)
18 hours ago, Rlb8031 said:

When the reaction (a year later) instead is "I wish death on her son", you've got to wonder if the guy is a few bricks shy of a full load. He's wishing harm to someone who he's never met, has no contact with, and has no reason to hate other than the fact that he shares DNA with someone Luis thinks is an enemy. That's not exactly normal behavior. 

Here we go again. My confusion sits in the why?!? Louie's nonsensical reaction doesn't trump the nonsensical accusation. The accusation itself make NO SENSE whatsoever so before I jump THAT particular hurdle into convincing myself there just HAS TO BE something to it I want to understand what the initial intention and goal was for the original contact. I'm not going to convict someone of some unknown infraction. In order to leap to the conclusion that Margarets son was the intended party for this unwanted contact I need to know the mechanics of it and it never was explained FOR WHAT PURPOSE? There was never a MOTIVATE clearly expressed. With no specific reasoning or motive or intention or topic or idea or XYZ I can't give any logical basis for any of it. What am I even believing???? There is no substance or context whatever surrounding that particular grievance and yet here we are. Believing air. Louie apparently "did something bad" and that's about all there is out there. I find it fascinating how much weight the Nothing carries. Am I in the neverendingstory???  

His current declaration was in bad taste. Goes to show how strongly someone can feel about being the target of years long accusations. Lashing out at everyone, even innocent bystanders is nothing that surprising. My guess is he just lumped him (Margaret's son) in because he's "technically" a part of the shenanigans and he didn't bother to parse his anger in that moment. <shrug>

14 hours ago, hottesthw said:

He did. When she first accused him at the reunion. Even when Andy asked if jt was his phone number he admitted it was and said again he never called him. Someone else brought up spoofing the phone numbers through all the yelling. 

Yeah, I remember that part too. In this day and age it's easier to believe someone spoofed his number and of course was trying to set him up (cause man oh man does this cast have a hard on for that man) than to believe the non existent reason for him to randomly call Margaret's son (of all people). 

This angle has always seemed like such a reach and obvious fail but apparently there's some phantom validation that does not sit in any realm of context, reason or motive. Still don't understand what was supposed to be the malicious goal of calling Margarets son.  I doubt this question will ever be answered. 

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Like 1

I’m sure the Gorgas are impressed with their sauce commercial but I saw Teresa had a table flip commercial for House of Villains which she will be on this fall. 

I don’t personally like Margaret’s decor or style but I’ll give her credit for doing her own thing while the other housewife homes tend to look the same. 

You would think with several overweight/obese children, brothers with weight problems and Jenn Aydin herself using Mounjaro and surgery that she wouldn’t go in on Nate for his chest of all things. Nate looks good by the way, I guess he and Danielle posted some photos. Good for him. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
18 hours ago, JKL845 said:

Seriously? Teresa brings nothing to the table. Her head is shrinking and her brain is fried. You want more Louis and Gia?!?

• Like 2
  • Applause 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1