Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E.13: When All Is Said And Done, Season Finale

• Start Topic

(edited)

Dolores visits Margaret and Jen Fessler, but tensions run high as Dolores explodes at Margaret after a disagreement; Danielle makes moves regarding her estranged relationship with her dad.

First aired on 8/4/2024.

Edited by ZettaK
(edited)

After many years of RH of NJ off and on, somewhat entertained, then disgusted and then bored, ....

I am here to say that I adore that Danielle Cabral !

I know its only her 2nd season. I think she is such an on camera natural, a charmer, a flawed individual, a great mom and wife, and just an all around comedic hoot !

Love her. I want her to have many future seasons. So sorry about the fallout with her Dad and brother. I hope in time they can heal and unite. 

She has a nice husband too. They kids are adorable. 

Bravo D !

Edited by Bossa Nova
  • Like 9
7 minutes ago, FlyingEgret said:

Is it really necessary to blur out the Coffee-Mate Creamer in the Gorga's kitchen?? Can we blur out the cast instead?

I caught that aso.

The editing of those show indicated that this is a series finale.

i don’t like any of these women.

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, bosawks said:

I understand why Teresa doesn’t care about what Jackie did because nobody cares about what Jackie does.

True! But honestly, like Tre said, Jackie didn’t take any info the ex gave her to the media. Unlike Margaret. I don’t believe for one second she doesn’t have bloggers on speed dial. And I don’t believe for a second she didn’t bring up the videos. Actually we saw her bring them up on camera early on. So even if Jackie told her about them, it was Margaret who brought it to the public. 

• Like 11

It was below the belt for Jennifer Aydin to comment on Danielle Cabral’s husband’s chest.  I’ve wondered all season why Bill is groaning a greasy looking mullet.

• Like 20
  • Love 2

Thank god that’s over. Hopefully we never have to see the Gorgas or Fudas on tv ever again. 

Jen A really is just a grown up mean middle school girl. 

• Like 13
  • Applause 1
(edited)

I don't think I heard so much cursing in one tv episode. It's obvious the show is over, at least with this cast. 

So, both Margaret and Jackie talked to Louie's ex, but Margaret tried to convince everybody that only Jackie is responsible. She is a master manipulator. 

Margaret admitted to talking to Louie's ex. Dolores asked why would she do this. Margaret also said she saw the ex at events, etc. Melissa also said that Margaret talked to the ex. 

Dolores was wondering how did Louie's ex know what Louie was doing (specific information) if they were not allowed to speak to each other (there were gag orders against both). 

Margaret said that Louie's ex never told her that Louie investigated Margaret. 

Margaret exposed Jackie after she lied about Dolores, and the meeting on the night before last year's reunion to alienate both from Teresa. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 4

Am i going crazy? Didn't the the season previews show a scene with Luis & Tre arguing about him spending all her money? Was it shown and I missed it or did Bravo gaslight us again?

• Like 10
  • Love 1
(edited)
5 hours ago, Mr. Miner said:

You know Tre is seething when she sees Joe and Melissa on the Rao’s commercial. 

I doubt it. Teresa and her daughters have a deal with Shein among other endorsements. 

5 hours ago, FlyingEgret said:

Am i going crazy? Didn't the the season previews show a scene with Luis & Tre arguing about him spending all her money? Was it shown and I missed it or did Bravo gaslight us again?

It aired, and Teresa said that this was what Margaret was saying (a video with Margaret saying it was shown), and it was not true. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1

Well this was a cluster f@#$ of a season. They all suck and are so annoying, most are guilty of underhanded dealings.

At the end of the day Teresa goes home to creepy Louie and Melissa goes home to her man child of a husband. So both of them lose

• Like 10
  • LOL 3

Jen A. should be ashamed of herself, outing someone else's plastic surgery and shaming them for it. That's what her husband does for a living! I wonder what his patients think of that. I posted in the media thread what Melissa's Old Nose had to say about this lunch but she said that Bill has had that same surgery himself.

Gotta give credit to Teresa for her open mind and mature discussion, especially with Melissa. Oh wait, she just yelled out whore a lot, to the mother of her niece and nephews. Can you imagine Gia droning on if Melissa had called Teresa that?

And Teresa giving Jackie a pass for talking to Vanessa first? WTF? Jackie sat there and literally denied, denied, denied  and lied to everyone's face until it was pointed out to her that Margaret most likely had screenshots and proof. Only then did she admit it. And Teresa was all meh.

The funniest part was Jen F. being all "you're a bunch of nut jobs, I'm leaving, peace out!"

8 minutes ago, Mr. Miner said:

Why in the hell would anybody have Tre endorsing their product? I don’t get it!

Well it is Shein, known for extremely low quality items and shady business practices. I'd say Teresa is the perfect spokesperson for them!

• Like 9
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
(edited)
28 minutes ago, Mr. Miner said:

Why in the hell would anybody have Tre endorsing their product? I don’t get it!

It’s a low end Internet based retailer in China. Reminds me of AliExpress.  I would never buy anything from them.

Edited by Emmeline
  • Like 7

I'm still formulating some thoughts on the overall show, but so far, all I've got is that Dolores should fire her makeup artist that did her makeup for that scene at Margaret's house...she looked like a clown.  Besides the overly tan base, the contouring was literally not blended at all.  

Second, and not show specific, but that commercial for the apple juice/sauce, etc. with Danielle and her daughter was adorable.  

I have more, but that's it so far!  🤣

• Like 5

Melissa and Rachel must be sharing plastic surgeons now. Their faces are such odd shapes. And Melissa is very nasely lately, like her nose is being closed up to make it skinnier. 

• Like 3

Other than the ginormous fake boobs and way too white teeth, I think Melissa has had the best work done out of all of them. She still looks more on the natural side. Dolores too, she is at her prettiest when she has on minimal or no makeup.

• Like 4

Jackie talking to the crazy ex in 2021 doesn't negate Marge's ongoing involvement with her. 

Danielle was the first to call out Jen's family so the Nate comment was fair game  Danielle needs to learn to use her words, bitch is straight up.violent  I'll bet the rift with  her brother involves some type of physical altercation. 

Dolores & Fessler placing themselves as mediators is rich. They both play the middle & stir shit on both sides. 

Rachel & her disney nose married to a Bluto clone should be the last one to comment on looks.

Damn Melissa was just looking for a reason to insert herself. Laughed when she tried to pretend that she set boundaries and distanced herself from Teresa when she's been doing everything to get her attention all season. 

Stick s fork in all the housewives shows. Not fun, they've become nothing but constant fights. Sad, because I remember when they used to be light & entertaining. 

• Like 13

Wanting to make sure the house didn't smell like dogs but being concerned it then smelled like toxic pumpkins was the most relatable thing I've ever heard on a HW show 😅

• LOL 6
(edited)
58 minutes ago, snarts said:

Jackie talking to the crazy ex in 2021 doesn't negate Marge's ongoing involvement with her. 

This! Marg, who was so innocent, was so disturbed by people she doesn’t like sitting down together to talk about her, that she picked up the phone and called the ex to find out what’s going on at their meeting. The ex she said to Delores she never spoke to by phone, only DMs? And how the hell would the ex know anything? What’s going thru her mind that her first thought was to call the ex? Marg is straight up guilty of all they accused her of and she is the one shitting her pants, along with Jackie. 

Edited by hottesthw
  • Like 12
23 minutes ago, hottesthw said:

This! Marg, who was so innocent, was so disturbed by people she doesn’t like sitting down together to talk about her, that she picked up the phone and called the ex to find out what’s going on at their meeting. The ex she said to Delores she never spoke to by phone, only DMs? And how the hell would the ex know anything? What’s going thru her mind that her first thought was to call the ex? Marg is straight up guilty of all they accused her of and she is the one shitting her pants, along with Jackie. 

But, with no reunion, and no full cast together, Margaret gets away with all of that, and more.  

She's so sneaky that she so deftly turned the conversation from between her and Teresa to outing Jackie and having everyone gasp in horror and clutch their pearls over Jackie's deception.  Jackie was caught in a bunch of lies, but Margaret walks away scot free from any accusations of her lying.

(I totally believe that Margaret has always been in touch with Louie's ex, and I also think that she leaked the videos and other stories to the press.  Now, was Jackie in on any of that in the beginning?  That is another thing that will never come to light, but it's a possibility.)

Also saw an example tonight of why most of these women kowtow to Margaret.  She's got secrets and stories about all of them, imo, that would blow their lives up - just as she did with Jackie tonight.

• Like 8

That was exhausting. 

Just give Theresa and her family their own show, with Jen Ayden as her sidekick and occasional visits from Delores.

Leave RHONJ on with everyone else, except for Jackie.

Jennifer Ayden is absolutely nasty.

• Like 6

I think Margaret  owned talking to the ex , quite possibly Jackie  did let some things out to the press. Let's face it, Jackie's just a smarter Teresa. I saw Jen Fessler on wwhl, and she said at first she didn't  believe  Louis  contacted  Margaret's son, but now she absolutely  does. I think Margaret  took her revenge  after that.

Hearing Louis  rage and hatred, I think  this show went downhill when he got involved , he hates when someone  gets the better of him. I believe  he had a PI look into everyone's past. Teresa  is welcome  to him, he's alienated  most of her friends  and family, well done him. On X there was a photo of Jackie with his ex, now I can't  find it.

Danielle  stood up for her man, it's not a NJ thing. I can say  what I like about my DH, but anyone else can't come for him..  I'm glad this trainwreck  is over , I think they are equally  as mean to one another,  and that's  not good for  any of them. The video  that came out of him acting like a madman, is all him, the real him.

4 hours ago, FlyingEgret said:

I think  they cut that out, and I think  that's why Tre is so thin and so stressed.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Only halfway through the show and haven’t read any comments yet just had to say how much did I love seeing Melissa and family with an endorsement for marinara sauce? a lot because Teresa and Lou must be losing their shit over this. And since I consider them the absolute scum of the Earth, this makes me happy

• Like 6
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, snarts said:

Rachel & her disney nose married to a Bluto clone should be the last one to comment on looks.

I now can't stop seeing Fuda as Bluto. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
(edited)
3 hours ago, snarts said:

Danielle was the first to call out Jen's family so the Nate comment was fair game  Danielle needs to learn to use her words, bitch is straight up.violent  I'll bet the rift with  her brother involves some type of physical altercation. 

Dolores & Fessler placing themselves as mediators is rich. They both play the middle & stir shit on both sides. 

Damn Melissa was just looking for a reason to insert herself. Laughed when she tried to pretend that she set boundaries and distanced herself from Teresa when she's been doing everything to get her attention all season. 

Stick s fork in all the housewives shows. Not fun, they've become nothing but constant fights. Sad, because I remember when they used to be light & entertaining. 

The season finale of the first season was just on on Bravo. The book which exposed Danielle's criminal past was discussed at the finale dinner, and Teresa flipped the table. Part of the season was about Danielle's past. This seems dark enough. It became darker when even more random people joined the show. Margaret is one of the nastiest, and a master manipulator like I mentioned above. She didn't want the women to film with Teresa this season, but it didn't exactly work like she wanted it.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 7

Marg is straight up guilty of all they accused her of

Lady Mouth of the Trout can also be as much of a hypocrite as any of the other women on this show. As one example, it's ok for her to throw her drinks on others, but when they do it to her, it's a war crime all of a sudden.

• Like 7

I haven't watched this show since Teresa and Joe were sent to prison. But I caught this episode last night. My God what has Teresa done to her face? Her lips are ridiculous looking and she looks like dried out leather. All of these women are ugly inside and out. Fighting and cursing in a restaurant and needing security to pull them apart is not entertainment. They are just a bunch of thugs. I don't know who the lady was who got up and left but she was the only one with any sense of self awareness. Bravo get rid of these trashy women if you want to save this show. 

• Like 6

For Jen A to bring in Danielle’s husband’s medical issue was a low blow. She is a nasty, vile, human being.   No wonder Dr Aydin sleeps in the pool house.  That’s the closest he can get to leaving her.

• Like 12
  • Applause 3

I thought Dolores’ reaction to Margaret lying about inviting her to reunion takedown meeting was a bit extreme,. Frank Catania had said he was invited but declined to attend. I don’t see her inviting Teresa’s good friend to her own burn meeting. Hypocrite that she is, she was outraged about Teresa’s meeting when she had her own. 
Margaret was absolutely miserable this season and her behind the scenes calling everyone and being in touch with the ex show her obsession with Teresa and Luis.  She is also a terrible friend for outing Jackie like she did. I have never been a Jackie fan but I do think the affair rumor that Teresa started really hurt her.  She looked pathetic walking away from the restaurant at the end. 
Rachel isn’t good at fighting and might as well not have been there. 
I think Danielle was ready to make things better with Jenn Aydin but Jenn was determined to act like an asshole. The comment about Nate was mean and unnecessary. He’s been rather mild and nice to everyone. He didn’t deserve that. 
Melissa didn’t add anything to the final dinner although I didn’t think Teresa should call her a whore over and over. 
Teresa just screeches and screams at everyone. She doesn’t let anyone speak so I rarely hear the entire conversation. 
I think Luis helped ruin the show. Not that they wouldn’t have fought otherwise but he certainly didn’t help Teresa as far as the show. 

• Like 8
  • Applause 3
7 hours ago, njbchlover said:

I totally believe that Margaret has always been in touch with Louie's ex, and I also think that she leaked the videos and other stories to the press. 

I don't know if Margaret leaked the videos to the press, but she did bring them up on the show, exposing them to the other HWs and the viewers that otherwise would never have known about them

• Like 9

I could not believe that Louie had the balls to wish bad things for Marge and her family on camera. Is he trying to get Tre fired? There's already so much bitterness and bad energy between these women, they don't need encouragement

• Like 14

Teresa arriving after the food is served, surprised that she's the last one to arrive (sure Jan), gets annoyed she's seated across from Margaret because it will result in Margaret wearing her food, then later tells Danielle not to get violent. 🤦‍♀️Apparently Teresa is the only one allowed to blow a casket

I did kind of love Danielle telling Teresa it's not about her this time, and to stop trying to make everything about her

• Like 16
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 1
15 minutes ago, Chatty Cake said:

She looked pathetic walking away from the restaurant at the end. 

She did look rather sad, her backing up when she got to the corner to avoid someone was funny but mostly her outfit really looked pathetic.

17 minutes ago, Chatty Cake said:

but Jenn was determined to act like an asshole.

That is Jenn A's sweet spot, she is an asshole. Jenn making fun of Nate's medical issue which was most likely operated on by a plastic surgeon much like her own husband is and supposedly had the same surgery...she lives in a glass house.

Did anyone else do a double take of Marge during the scene at her house with Jenn Fessler, I really had to remind myself that was Marge. 

Delores' over reaction at her not being/being invited to Marge's reunion meeting tells me she is still very much in Teresa's camp.

Jackie denying emphatically that Luis's ex was ever at her house only to quickly say she was was funny, Teresa saying she understood why she did it was so crazy since she can never give that grace to anyone else, considering we all know Teresa was using Jackie for intel and not really friends with her makes me think Teresa is nuts.  

Danielle got up and threw something at Jenn A, such a shame to play in to Jenn's hand, Danielle should be smarter than that.

Luis continues to shoot himself in his foot with every scene he films, he really knows how to amp up Teresa against her brother and Melissa.

If Luis had videos of him romping in the grass with a puppy it would be discovered by any RH blogger and posted, it's what they do so to pin it on Marge is hard to do with any real conviction.  

Teresa is way too thin, Ozempic has done her face no favors. 

Delores' hair was sloppy.

• Like 3
  • Fire 1

I am surprised that Marge didn't whip out her phone and find the text inviting Delores to her reunion meeting and send that as a screen shot to her.

Did anyone see Fessler while Delores was screaming at Marge about the invite Fessler was sitting very still, deep in thought and mentally she was out the door!

Also, I like Marge's couch.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, dancingdreamer said:

I think Margaret  owned talking to the ex , quite possibly Jackie  did let some things out to the press. Let's face it, Jackie's just a smarter Teresa. I saw Jen Fessler on wwhl, and she said at first she didn't  believe  Louis  contacted  Margaret's son, but now she absolutely  does. I think Margaret  took her revenge  after that.

Hearing Louis  rage and hatred, I think  this show went downhill when he got involved , he hates when someone  gets the better of him. I believe  he had a PI look into everyone's past. Teresa  is welcome  to him, he's alienated  most of her friends  and family, well done him. On X there was a photo of Jackie with his ex, now I can't  find it.

I honestly don't get why Luis has a hard-on for Margaret's son. He's been on the show one time, maybe, in a season where Luis was not a cast member. As far as I can tell her kids don't comment or talk to the press or bloggers about the show. So why 1) reach out to him and 2) wish death on him on national television? It's OTT, but then again, so much about Luis is. My husband also pointed out the huge irony of him literally wishing death on his enemies as he sat there in a "Transcend" t-shirt.

On a separate note, I wonder if he's on something. When they showed the flashbacks of him picking up Tre for one of their early dates, he was visibly calm and very relaxed. As the flashbacks went on, he developed the visible redness that he now has (which doesn't appear to be a side effect of bad tanning beds) and an almost manic affect anytime he's on camera. Coke maybe?

• Like 11
30 minutes ago, Rlb8031 said:

I honestly don't get why Luis has a hard-on for Margaret's son. He's been on the show one time, maybe, in a season where Luis was not a cast member. As far as I can tell her kids don't comment or talk to the press or bloggers about the show. So why 1) reach out to him and 2) wish death on him on national television? It's OTT, but then again, so much about Luis is. My husband also pointed out the huge irony of him literally wishing death on his enemies as he sat there in a "Transcend" t-shirt.

On a separate note, I wonder if he's on something. When they showed the flashbacks of him picking up Tre for one of their early dates, he was visibly calm and very relaxed. As the flashbacks went on, he developed the visible redness that he now has (which doesn't appear to be a side effect of bad tanning beds) and an almost manic affect anytime he's on camera. Coke maybe?

I don’t get what he has against Margaret’s son either. Btw,  I think it was her stepson on a previous season and not her biological son but I may be mistaken. I believe Marge said he did not want to be in the spotlight at all and that’s why Luis calling him upset her so much. 

There is something off about him.  I think when he started dating Teresa , he was full of affirmations and other bullshit but now that he’s married, he can relax into his true self. Gia insisted this season that he’s a great guy but I find that hard to believe. 

• Like 9
8 hours ago, dancingdreamer said:

I think  they cut that out, and I think  that's why Tre is so thin and so stressed.

It was not cut out. It aired, but it was what Margaret claimed, and Teresa repeated it by saying it was not true. Teresa's family was stressed because of the continuous lawsuits of Louie's ex girlfriend (that she keeps losing). As for Teresa, like Margaret said, she takes Ozempic. It's obvious. This is a claim by Margaret I believe. 

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Emmeline said:

It’s a low end Internet based retailer in China. Reminds me of AliExpress.  I would never buy anything from them.

Shein might be low end, and internet based (a huge percentage of sales are through the Internet these days, and this is not a recent development), but it is a company that is worth more than H & M and Zara combined, and it was founded only in 2008.

10 hours ago, hottesthw said:

The ex would know because one or more or her confidantes were at Teresa's meeting. And it seems Margaret had the ex on speed dial. 

• Like 3

I am surprised that Marge didn't whip out her phone and find the text inviting Delores to her reunion meeting and send that as a screen shot to her.

Maybe Dolores is telling the truth and Marge was lying about the invitation? Shocking, I know.

• Like 5
(edited)
2 hours ago, zenme said:

For Jen A to bring in Danielle’s husband’s medical issue was a low blow. She is a nasty, vile, human being.   No wonder Dr Aydin sleeps in the pool house.  That’s the closest he can get to leaving her.

She is more trashy than others, which is something extremely difficult to achieve. Her husband tolerates her because he is culturally conservative, and they have five kids who are still underage. She exposed medical issues in order to humiliate Nate (and Danielle).

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

It's because Margaret doesn't have this text.

27 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

It was not cut out. It aired, but it was what Margaret claimed, and Teresa repeated it by saying it was not true. Teresa's family was stressed because of the continuous lawsuits of Louie's ex girlfriend (that she keeps losing). As for Teresa, like Margaret said, she takes Ozempic. It's obvious. This is a claim by Margaret I believe. 

I never  saw it then.

2 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

She is also a terrible friend for outing Jackie like she did. I have never been a Jackie fan but I do think the affair rumor that Teresa started really hurt her.  

Teresa never started that rumor. What Teresa did was mention that it was something BEING gossiped about already. Now with that said, I think it's shitty when ANY of the housewives pull this "that's what I HEARD" or the whole "word on the street" bullshit but I think it's so comical that that little rumor blow up that was such focus that particular season actually started with the fact that it was being gossiped about at MARGARET'S henhouse. It was MARGARET'S gossip sessions Teresa was particularly referring to when she was talking about what "people are saying......".  

Same thing with the whole Melissa cheating. It was MARGARET who was dishing the tea on THAT as well. These rumors always a product of Margaret INTRODUCING this information to begin with. It's been like that since her first season.  

• Like 7
2 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

I don't know if Margaret leaked the videos to the press, but she did bring them up on the show, exposing them to the other HWs and the viewers that otherwise would never have known about them

And therein lies the whole premise of the show. Except Teresa is too dumb to calmly articulate that (although breaking the 4th wall is probably not allowed). And Margaret is too narcissistic and up her own ass to understand how she hurt someone by doing something like that. This whole issue ( and lots of others in the past) all stemmed from Marge inability to mind her own business and not gossip like an old hag. She’s awful. 

• Like 7

Most of these women could be very pretty if they embraced their natural selves. The Ozempic and lip filler has distorted Theresa’s face. Marge’s teeth are too white…were they done to match her hair? Dolores needs a better hair and make up person if she uses one at all. She really is naturally pretty. I wonder if Paul isn’t getting that divorce so he doesn’t have to marry her. I thought Danielle looked pretty walking into Rails. Melissa is the most naturally done (agreeing with @ww92). 
I liked Jennifer A in the early seasons, but now she’s much too full of herself. I’d like to know more about Bill sleeping in the pool house. 
I’m going to stop here as what I have to say is nothing new or kind. I’m just glad it’s over. Oh wait…there some kind of follow up show next week. How many times can you rehash this nonsense? The only thing I’m interested in is if Theresa digested that info about Jackie and is now mad at her or going to drop some new dirt on her in retaliation. 

• Like 3