Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E12: Don't Trial This at Home

• Start Topic

(edited)

Marge nearly shits herself when she hears Teresa's attorney has proof of her involvement with Louie's stalker ex. Joey acts a fool while hosting yet another guys night while Fupa claims Italians don't go to hospitals; the Berkshires house burns down rather than host these housewives. 

Airs 7.28.2024

Edited by snarts
  • Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
(edited)

Louie is still incredibly creepy.  And what’s this stuff of recording all the men saying sweet nothings on tape to their women? 

Does anyone here know if that is what happens when guys get together?

Before Louie, they guys all got together no matter what was going on with their wives.

Joe Gorga is stuck in the mental age of a 19 p yr old party boy.

Edited by Stats Queen
  • Like 5
4 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

My guide says: Rachel helps Guiliana with her motor skills; Dolores receives a sign from the universe; the husbands are divided. 

I saw this episode synopsis online: Teresa and her husband, Joe, fight to keep their family intact as they embark on a very public legal battle for their freedom; Teresa's oldest friend Dina returns to help her soul-sister, but ends up revealing her own private pain. 🤣

• LOL 1
(edited)

Sorry someone's house burned down and ruined your weekend getaway. That must be so traumatic for you, Dolores.

Tre's lawyer - uffda. I guess Rudy Giuliani wasn't available.

Edited by QQQQ
  • Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 16

OMG, Paulie suggesting he’s going to put a lock on the thermostat because Dolores is having hot flashes.

My husband was being “thrifty” tell me that he already lowered the thermostat (just after I stuck my head in the freezer to cool off). 
I told me we can have a higher electric bill or a wife who has had no sleep and is grouchy and mad. The thermostat went down

• Like 5
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

Let me get this straight, a terrible person talked to another terrible person about a terrible person and the terrible things they’ve done.

Like Delores my head did not spin.

• Like 9
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 4
24 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

Louie is still incredibly creepy.  And what’s this stuff of recording all the men saying sweet nothings on tape to their women? 

Does anyone here know if that is what happens when guys get together?

Before Louie, they guys all got together no matter what was going on with their wives.

That was neither a boys night out or a party. That was more contrived weirdo Luis BS. I was embarrassed for the guys that attended.

Someone on Reddit was calling Gia, Rodney Dangerfield and I totally get it. lol!

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, bosawks said:

Let me get this straight, a terrible person talked to another terrible person about a terrible person and the terrible things they’ve done.

Like Delores my head did not spin.

Many things can be true at once:

Margaret is a horrible person who collects information for ammunition against her cast mates

Others on the show dig up ammunition on each other 

Louie had a PI dig up dirt on other castmates

This show is just circling the drain.

• Like 15
  • Fire 1
  • Useful 1

I am late in watching this episode, my daughter and her fiance are visiting from Miami, (they came for my ex mother in law's 102nd birthday party, I was not invited, I probably wouldn't have been when I was still married to her son, lol), Teresa still has no idea that if you pay a lawyer enough he will say anything she wants...do the other women realize that?

• Like 9

And what in the world is with that studio Louie built? Talk about pissing away money.  

His man cave is a recording studio, interesting.

Men recording messages, totally embarrassing to watch, what is the difference between leaving a voice mail or recording something there?

Did Louie gift a pizza oven to whatshisface?

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
17 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

Am I horrible person for wanting to see John Fuda's tongue swell up and choke him?  

I can see how you'd like to see that but allergic reactions are scary considering he had no idea what he was allergic to.

Maybe a little tongue swelling followed quickly by an epi pen?

• Like 3

Did Lawyer Jim provide any proof at this meeting other than (1) a subpoena was served on Margaret requiring her testimony (at deposition or court???); (2) Margaret received the subpoena; (3) Margaret declined to testify; (4) no mention of follow-up to get Margaret to tesify.

The rest of the proof spouted by Lawyer Jim & Theresa were just "facts" alleged by the ex, right?

I mean I totally believe it but that wasn't the slam dunk case Tre promised us...

• Like 13
  • Useful 2

This was quite the cultural education. We learned from Fuda that Italians don’t believe in hospitals. Push-ups can cure anaphylaxis. Italians believe in Vicks (vapo rub). And Italians have low oxygen levels. And in whatever culture Luis’s dad is from, instead of cream always rising to the top, they believe that dirt always rises to the top.

I’m sorry for the loss of your dignity. A funeral wreath! This is epic! Margaret for the win! Theresa’s big bombshell reveal made no sense. So she said the same thing she’s always said and HER LAWYER tried to subpoena Margaret. So…? That’s not “evidence” that Margaret did anything. For once Boujie is making sense that as far as we know, Theresa was the one pulling this shit with Laura and Bo Dietl.

• Like 14
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I can see how you'd like to see that but allergic reactions are scary considering he had no idea what he was allergic to.

Maybe the alcohol don’t mix well with the Ozempic? He’s an asshole. Karmas a bitch. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
6 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I know.  That's why I asked.  I actually was thinking "Thank God for Joe Benigno" during that scene, because if the reaction got worse, the rest of those knuckleheads wouldn't know what to do.  Vicks, ice, another shot?  Oh, and "Italian men don't go to the hospital?"  So, these macho men can cure themselves??  What a bunch of stunods!!  Joe Benigno was the only one who seemed to know what was going on and how severe it could have been.  

I mean, they didn't even know what anaphylactic shock was - including Melissa.  Are they all really that dumb and stupid??  

And, when the paramedics took Fuda's blood pressure, Joe Gorga asked if 120 over 70 was bad.  WTF??  These guys are all in their 40's and 50's, and all have children....they should know some basic knowledge of first aid and personal health.

It was funny that the paramedics asked if his lips always look like they did, because his mouth is really ugly looking.  It was even funnier that his so called "friends" didn't really notice much of a difference.

My point was more that I dislike John Fuda so much, especially for running his mouth incessantly, that having his tongue swell for a bit, and then, as you said, an epi pen to clear it, may have been a little bit of well deserved karma.

• Like 12
  • Applause 5
7 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

It was funny that the paramedics asked if his lips always look like they did, because his mouth is really ugly looking.  It was even funnier that his so called "friends" didn't really notice much of a difference.

“His lips are puffy. Do they always look like this?”

They did get puffier when he installed his new chicklet teeth. Next surgery will be to fix his lips.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 10
11 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

Vicks, ice, another shot? 

Stupid it is...remember how Teresa's father would chug hot sauce for medicinal purposes.

The dumbest thing they say is stuff like we are Italian so we don't __________ .

I did think it was nice they fed the first responders.

Louie's homemade guacamole, yeah right...that was a take out fajita dinner. Joe G.'s food looked much better.

• Like 9
11 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

uie's homemade guacamole, yeah right...that was a take out fajita dinner. Joe G.'s food looked much better.

Joes food came from the same meat caterer he had at picnics prior. He’s no Martha Stewart. And personally I’d rather enjoy a fajita over shots out of a dissected bone. 

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Stats Queen said:

Margaret is a horrible person who collects information for ammunition against her cast mates

Watching past seasons this weekend has proved that Marg is horrible. She’s done it to Siggy, then Danielle Staub, then Jackie, then Jen Aydin, now Teresa. Just because her targets are awful doesn’t make what she does any better. She sniffs out info wherever she can and waits for the perfect time to out the person on camera to embarrass them. Or throws insults and disguises them with her cackle as “it’s just a joke” and thinks it lets her off the hook. Yet look out, because when someone comes back at her she flips her shit. She was absolutely freaking out when she knew Tre was going to expose her in front of others. If she was innocent, she would cackle it off and ignore it all. 

She’s a jealous nasty witch who thinks she’s the queen of Bravo for some reason. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 8
  • Love 1

I love how Fessler in Dolores' phone is "Jen Siggy's Friend" and then Danielle is referred to as "Bougie." 😂😂 

If Margaret gets a subpoena, can she say "Naw, I'm good, but thanks!"? Is that allowed? I thought you would get hit with a contempt charge if you didn't cooperate with one.

Jackie knows exactly what Margaret did with Luis' ex. The look on her face was telling - she was uncomfortable and looked like she was lying through her teeth. Sure, Teresa's lawyer is probably a scammy loser, but I seriously doubt that he'd just pull Margaret's name out of the air for shits and giggles or let Teresa & Luis manipulate him into going after someone who did absolutely nothing.

Bougie also knew that Margaret was sending those flowers. "They look like theyah from a funarahl? Who payassed?" 🙄

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1

I wonder when production works with EMS to get filming clearance/waivers. I'm calling bullshit on the whole situation as in an actual emergency they would have cleared the room of most of those idiots. Their constant interruptions during the "assessment" was just mugging for the camera.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1

I remember reading rumors about this guys night alluding to a drug (cough cocaine cough) reaction. Explains why Fuda was so against any medical attention. Do his lips normally look like that? 🤣🤣🤣

To me, watching reactions tells all. Marge was guilty AF & scared shitless, she couldn't even wait until after lunch to call her minions. Nice backbone, Jenn Fessler. Next week, we see Marge try to shift the blame to Jackie.

Similarly, the reason Danielle got so / is still so angry with Jenn A is that she's guilty and embarrassed to be called out  

Finally, didn't we have to repeatedly listen to Marge accuse Teresa of fat shaming? But now that shes skinny it's cool to call Jim Leonard fat. Just like it was ok to host a meeting before the reunion to plot a Teresa/Luis takedown but Teresa inviting the ladies to her house for a meeting about her is completely out of line. Ok, hypocrite.

• Like 9
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, QQQQ said:

I wonder when production works with EMS to get filming clearance/waivers. I'm calling bullshit on the whole situation as in an actual emergency they would have cleared the room of most of those idiots. Their constant interruptions during the "assessment" was just mugging for the camera.

First and out of the way: EMS workers would never take a break like that and sit down and eat at a place where they just had an emergency.

Next: The only one taking it seriously who even knew anything was Joe. The other husbands were laughing and making jokes about bone marrow and even Melissa stood there smirking. They seemed so ignorant not knowing what Anaphylactic shock is or an EpiPen.

Last: What caused that? What was John gulping down prior to that?

• Like 12

Well,  Danielle  said what I was thinking,  they can dig up dirt on Margaret  by talking to someone,  but Margaret  can't  do the same. The videos that came out of Louis, had nothing  to do with his ex. He looked like the nutter he is. This is why Teresa  lost all that weight?,  no that was Ozempic. I didn't  see anyone's  head spin after the lawyers so called revelation. 

The house burning down, was definitely  an om!en Good heavens Teresa.  It's right up there with,  ' dirt rises to the top'. This show needs a pause, it's stale, and boring. The best parts are reading  this forums,  posts.  

3 hours ago, JenE4 said:

This was quite the cultural education. We learned from Fuda that Italians don’t believe in hospitals. Push-ups can cure anaphylaxis. Italians believe in Vicks (vapo rub). And Italians have low oxygen levels. And in whatever culture Luis’s dad is from, instead of cream always rising to the top, they believe that dirt always rises to the top.

I’m sorry for the loss of your dignity. A funeral wreath! This is epic! Margaret for the win! Theresa’s big bombshell reveal made no sense. So she said the same thing she’s always said and HER LAWYER tried to subpoena Margaret. So…? That’s not “evidence” that Margaret did anything. For once Boujie is making sense that as far as we know, Theresa was the one pulling this shit with Laura and Bo Dietl.

The wreath, or what it said on the card,  cracked me up. That meeting at Theresa's,  was a big ole nothing burger.

• Like 11
(edited)
3 hours ago, LoveLeigh said:

First and out of the way: EMS workers would never take a break like that and sit down and eat at a place where they just had an emergency.

Next: The only one taking it seriously who even knew anything was Joe. The other husbands were laughing and making jokes about bone marrow and even Melissa stood there smirking. They seemed so ignorant not knowing what Anaphylactic shock is or an EpiPen.

Last: What caused that? What was John gulping down prior to that?

Maybe the paramedics are Italians. And as Fuda and the rest would tell us, Italians show their appreciation with food. Manja! Italians would also never turn down a manja offering because that would be the highest form of disrespect. And there is one thing Italians never do is disrespect another Italian lest you be deemed a  dirty rat! 🤣

Edited by JenE4
  • Like 8
8 hours ago, lightninggirl said:

Sure, Teresa's lawyer is probably a scammy loser, but I seriously doubt that he'd just pull Margaret's name out of the air for shits and giggles or let Teresa & Luis manipulate him into going after someone who did absolutely nothing.

Honestly, that lawyer would have told the women that Marge was actually Big Foot if Teresa and Louie asked him to do so. 

Why do I see Gia interning for that lawyer sometime in the future, lol.

6 hours ago, LoveLeigh said:

They seemed so ignorant not knowing what Anaphylactic shock is or an EpiPen.

Shocking that an adult does not know what that means.

9 hours ago, hottesthw said:

Joes food came from the same meat caterer he had at picnics prior. He’s no Martha Stewart. And personally I’d rather enjoy a fajita over shots out of a dissected bone. 

I never thought Joe G. or Melissa cooked any of that food, I would have preferred the Gorga's catered dinner than the fajitas, I loath green peppers (any other color bell pepper too), but the editors did make Louie's sad fajita dinner look sad compared to the Gorga's.  Louie cannot tell the truth about anything, homemade guac my foot.  

Jenn Fessler is friends with Siggy? I do not think I knew that.

• Like 2

There is no fun within this group. Zero. Even the guys are bitter. What man dresses up to poke fun at another husband?  It’s mean girl behavior, not grown man. Fuda is a bitch boy just like his leader Joe Gorga.

Luis’s event was weird.  Luis still comes off like a creep. The video thing was strange for men to do at a guys  night. I think Bravo should tell Teresa she needs to get a divorce if she wants to stay on the show. 

I thought James Leonard would have some screen shots or proof of Margaret and the ex communicating.  That wasn’t much of a reveal. Margaret as usual is a bitter nasty hag. She is so unhappy.

Gumbaya and the dirt rising to the top were two things I wasn’t expecting.

• Like 2
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 7
18 minutes ago, Chatty Cake said:

There is no fun within this group. Zero. Even the guys are bitter. What man dresses up to poke fun at another husband?  It’s mean girl behavior, not grown man. Fuda is a bitch boy just like his leader Joe Gorga.

Luis’s event was weird.  Luis still comes off like a creep. The video thing was strange for men to do at a guys  night. I think Bravo should tell Teresa she needs to get a divorce if she wants to stay on the show. 

I thought James Leonard would have some screen shots or proof of Margaret and the ex communicating.  That wasn’t much of a reveal. Margaret as usual is a bitter nasty hag. She is so unhappy.

Gumbaya and the dirt rising to the top were two things I wasn’t expecting.

Bill must have been high, his message was hard to watch.

James Leonard did not have the basic proof that Marge has, where was the copy of the subpoena, where was the affidavit of Louie's ex's statement, where was the judges decision? Where are the screen shots, timelines, receipts?

Kumbayah not Gumbayah, leave it to Delores to make it in to some mob guy's side piece, lol.

How does the dirt rise to the top?

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

More like a 17 year old imagining what a 19 year old party boy would act like. Like a high school kid imagining what college is like.

I think the owners of the vacation house decided to burn it to the ground rather than risk the karma of a RHONJ girls trip.

Hopefully they salted the earth as well after, just to be sure.

Refusing to go the hospital is not an "Italian thing"

Someone really needs to make a supercut of the "Italian things" this show has taught us over the years about Italians and Italian-Americans.

• Like 5
  • LOL 4

For all the non information Tre had her lawyer tell the ladies, she should have at least served a meal. All the husbands were eating. Perhaps all the ladies went to a restaurant afterwards to dissect the (lack of) information they were fed. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
32 minutes ago, Chatty Cake said:

What man dresses up to poke fun at another husband?  It’s mean girl behavior, not grown man. Fuda is a bitch boy just like his leader Joe Gorga.

It is very obvious that Fuda watched past seasons of the guys being fun and wacky and how well received it was by viewers. And he is desperate to be this year’s breakout star so he’s holding on to all he’s got…the constant talking about and poking fun at Teresa and Louis. It’s very old and tired and makes him look foolish. Remove Tre and Louis from his vocabulary and what does he have, a dud. Same for his wife. She’s trying hard to keep this feud going and with Tre swatting her off like a gnat, it’s not a good look. 

• Like 15
11 hours ago, njbchlover said:

I know.  That's why I asked.  I actually was thinking "Thank God for Joe Benigno" during that scene, because if the reaction got worse, the rest of those knuckleheads wouldn't know what to do.  Vicks, ice, another shot?  Oh, and "Italian men don't go to the hospital?"  So, these macho men can cure themselves??  What a bunch of stunods!!  Joe Benigno was the only one who seemed to know what was going on and how severe it could have been.  

I mean, they didn't even know what anaphylactic shock was - including Melissa.  Are they all really that dumb and stupid??  

And, when the paramedics took Fuda's blood pressure, Joe Gorga asked if 120 over 70 was bad.  WTF??  These guys are all in their 40's and 50's, and all have children....they should know some basic knowledge of first aid and personal health.

My point was more that I dislike John Fuda so much, especially for running his mouth incessantly, that having his tongue swell for a bit, and then, as you said, an epi pen to clear it, may have been a little bit of well deserved karma.

As someone who is allergic to bees and had an EpiPen. This whole John Fuda incident has me confused. How was this anaphylactic shock? And if it was, wouldn’t the paramedics have taken him to the hospital? They just left him there to see if he got any worse? His lips were swollen and he said his throat felt strange. What the hell is wrong with these people ? He doesn’t even know what he’s allergic to. It doesn’t warrant a trip to the hospital or at least an appointment with an allergist? This whole thing seems wrong. . 

• Like 8
8 hours ago, LoveLeigh said:

Yea they showed the police sitting down eating too. Never woulda happened in real life. While the initial incident may have been real, the aftermath was all for the cameras. 

• Like 5
(edited)
25 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

ames Leonard did not have the basic proof that Marge has, where was the copy of the subpoena, where was the affidavit of Louie's ex's statement, where was the judges decision? Where are the screen shots, timelines, receipts?

I’m thinking something was not aired due to gag orders or whatever. She barely said “his ex” during that meeting and just referred as “that person”. She’s been leading up to this big reveal all for it to be what it was. I’d have to guess the attorney while preparing for his scene, nixxed a lot of what she wanted to put out there.

It's funny how up until a certain point Marg was like a dog with a bone regarding Louis and his videos etc. and then it all stopped. And not another peep. If she was so innocent why not keep dispursing information? I would guess once Louis counter-suit, or whatever you’d call it, was issued, Marg and the ex clammed up. Or was it all just coincidence that around the same time as the lawsuit, the information about Louis just dried up? 

I also think it’s humorous how not long ago Marg was the one initiating the rumors about Melissa and her ex, yet she got off Scott free on that one. Danielle and Ayden took the hit but the whole storyline started with Marg sitting in a room with someone not on the show, talking shit about Melissa and some guy. She planted the seed and watched everyone else do her dirty work for her. And then acted all shocked when the finger was pointed back at her. 

Edited by hottesthw
  • Like 6
  • Applause 1
(edited)
13 hours ago, JenE4 said:

Melissa was on Watch What Happens Live yesterday, and Andy Cohen said Margaret had been in touch with Louie's ex, and Melissa said that all Louie's exes would love talking to us all day long if they could. So, she avoided answering the question, more, or less. I guess the difference is that Marge became really close to that ex for years.

Melissa also mentioned while talking to Andy Cohen that she might not be on the show next year, things might change, some cast members won't be on, or even all of them, like Andy Cohen mentioned several times already. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 4
  • Useful 2

James Leonard looked like he lost some weight. That Ozempic taking pig, Margaret should shut that huge ugly mouth of hers. She didn’t like being fat shamed but she can’t wait to do it to someone else. Nasty ass scum bag pig! 

• Like 5
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 3

Margaret was absolutely talking to Vanessa.  That's totally on-brand for her.  Having said that, what else is new? Don't know why that was so shocking to Tre. 

Andy was definitely annoyed by that comment about Danielle's smack upside the head to Jen.  Seems like the real Melissa was on WWHL.

• Like 4
(edited)

Who knew a house could commit an act of self-immolation? Blue Stone Manor, take note.

Edited by QQQQ
  • LOL 21
(edited)

I don’t like John Fuda but I was concerned for him this episode.  If your throat starts closing up, you need an epi pen. It doesn’t matter if you’re Italian, it’s a medical emergency. I thought it was for real. Joe Benigno seemed concerned. Joe Gorga of course didn’t and decided to pee while the others were figuring out what to do. It seemed they didn’t administer an epi pen and also would the first responders sit down to eat afterward? 

Edited by Chatty Cake
  • Like 6