Type keyword(s) to search

S08.16: Reunion Part 1

• Start Topic

As the reunion kicks off, Ciara and West reveal what happened between them after the cameras went down. Paige makes a shocking revelation about her friendship with Lindsay.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, esco1822 said:

Carl looks manorexic. 

When my first marriage ended, it was eight months after my second child.  I got down to 101 lbs. from a top of 130 at the end of the pregnancy.  I imagine he is still struggling.

• Like 7

Following up:

I have always suspected that Lindsey is a good PR person.  You know she’s lying when her lips are moving,

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
(edited)

Oh, Lindsey realized already it was the best decision. You don't have to tell us she will one day, Carl.

West arrived at the reunion with under eye masks. This tells me everything. He is already into famewhore mode.

Ciara didn't even say hi to West.

Andy Cohen was at about Carl's waist when they were standing. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 7
  • LOL 2

I don’t know what they are saying when they are talking all over each other. 🤷‍♀️.  So Danielle wrote something?  And what was Paige upset about?  

• Like 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, ZettaK said:

West arrived at the reunion with under eye masks. This tells me everything. He is already into famewhore mode.

I noticed this too!  I also saw that he got a feature in the New York Times!  I mean, does this guy truly deserve the accolades thrown at him for being the new guy on a reality show?   Seriously!  

Also I'm proud of Ciara for standing her ground about not wanting to just sleep with any guy.  During this reunion, I finally saw how sensitive she is and the way West treated her leading up to it when she clearly stated her stance about relationships and letting guys in just proved her point.  (But small voice: can I just confess-- the way she pronounces words with "O"s in them irritates me lol) 🤣

Edited by Marigold66
  • Like 4
  • Love 3

Ciara has an accent a bit. I didn’t notice it before really.

West is honestly a total piece of shit. He brought her around his family and acted like a boyfriend but just has to have meaningless sex with all his new fans. I liked him at the start but as the season went on I started to not like and be annoyed by him. I’m over him now and feel bad for Ciara.

Kyle sucks. He annoys me and his mullet is the worst.

Carl meh. He’s a douche too.

Lindsey threw Danielle under the bus but Danielle is a jerk.

When Paige said that story about the photoshoot and Lindsey and her friend bitching about it the way Lindsey responded totally proved she’s lying. To me anyways lol.

• Like 9
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3

Ciara needs to find a man who doesn't want to be on the show.  The guys on these reality shows always turn out to be jerks.  I think she should quit the show and persue her modeling career.  

• Like 7
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

I didn't  like how Danielle looked, I'm not terribly  keen on her. 

My damn recording  cut off when Andy was asking West what happened around  December. I thought West looked okay. I like that Kyle and to some extent Amanda  had Carl's back.

Andy saying  he wouldn't  like to argue with Lindsay, me either. She was irritating  from the start, chirping everytime  Carl spoke. I hope she's  happy with her new bf, let's see how long that lasts. 

• Like 2

Why would Lindsay and her friend want to sabotage Paige's photoshoot? I think I missed something with all the yelling.

• Like 7

I found that whole Paige photoshoot story odd from the start and then with all the yelling and over-talking, yeesh, my conclusion is that they are probably both wrong but not about anything they've been accused of but about stuff we have no idea about.

They got what they wanted, a moment, that's why they are both so good at this in their different ways.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
(edited)
11 hours ago, Thumper said:

I don’t know what they are saying when they are talking all over each other. 🤷‍♀️.  So Danielle wrote something?  And what was Paige upset about?  

Danielle admitting sending in the 'Craig drunk at Amanda/Kyle Wedding' story to Deuxmoi yet she acted shocked that might bother anyone while even Andy looked appalled. 

Please let this be the end of Danielle. Her stylist obviously hates her, how else can we explain that hair and the gallon of blush she was sporting?

West is a douche. When all you've got is personality, probably isn't a good thing to be outed for. That said, I highly recommend that Ciara start dating men off camera. 

10 hours ago, Marley said:

When Paige said that story about the photoshoot and Lindsey and her friend bitching about it the way Lindsey responded totally proved she’s lying. To me anyways lol.

100% 

Lindsey looked pretty but my sympathy has already waned. She's milking this victim thing when IMHO saying she was blindsided means admitting she was desperate & stupid enough to think they should get married. They're both toxic people. 

Edited by snarts
  • Like 10
  • Love 2
47 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

You can’t by be blindsided when you have been fighting (HUGE FIGHTS that the neighbors hear) for months!  

Maybe not blindsided, but most definitely blind. It seems to me she had tunnel vision toward the finish line (the wedding in her mind) and that she legitimately thinks this is how relationships are because hers are always mired in conflict. 

• Like 8
  • Useful 1

I finally  caught up with Ciera and West. If I didn't  want sex with someone,  which is 100% fine. I wouldn't  cuddle  with them, or sleep  with them. I just wouldn't. I think  West has a lot to say, but is keeping  quiet. I didn't  like Cierra saying shut your mouth to Jesse, I know some did. But Jesse was there for everything,  we are only there for the edited version. 

I figured summer house would be a summer  of fun, and I watched it as such, except  for Carl/ Lindsay, that just got too heavy for me to enjoy those two. 

I'm looking  forward  to part 2, and  although  Paige is a good friend,  I hope she lets people  talk for themselves. If anyone  said, shut up Paige, i think there would be an uproar 

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
18 hours ago, esco1822 said:

Carl looks manorexic. 

The only thing I have to say about Carl is that if he doesn't end up doing a tap routine after wearing those shoes I'm going to be very disappointed.

• Like 3
  • LOL 9
(edited)

Ugh, I'm so annoyed that West turned out to be another Schwartz. I'm irritated I didn't see it right away like I did with Schwartz. He fooled me, dammit!

I was kinda like eh he's just a garden variety douche I can still enjoy when I was thinking he just decided once the show started that he wanted to be able to fuck a bunch of random fans but him trying to claim he didn't know Ciara would consider meeting his parents as something serious when we saw her tell him that on camera and the fact that he didn't look like he had any empathy whatsoever made me turn on him.

I was stating to finally like Paige but I'm back off her mostly now. If you're her friend then she's awesome but if you're not then she's a real bitch. The fact that Carl is the one that told her Lindsay was plotting the sabotage makes me side eye the story all together and Paige 100% believing it is so stupid. Girl, you said that you knew for a 100% fact that Lindsey spread that one story about Craig and yet now accept that it was Danielle so I don't really trust your version of facts lol.

Carl and Kyle still suck. 

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Like 6

I also only heard Ciara’s accent for the first time in the is reunion. Lindsay looked like she had some work done on her face (but looked good). The less said about Danielle the better. 

• Like 4
On 6/6/2024 at 10:32 PM, swankie said:

Ciara needs to find a man who doesn't want to be on the show.  The guys on these reality shows always turn out to be jerks.  I think she should quit the show and persue her modeling career.  

I thought  that's  what she was going  to do. They did mention  she'd be flying  to Paris etc. I think  she would have a good career as a model.

Some women  on these shows, are also jerks. 

• Like 2

I was a little confused by the West timeline. He broke up with Ciara so he could be an f-boy when the show aired; and he was "talking" with other women while he and Ciara were canoodling; but did he cheat on Ciara after they left the Summer House (when they became intimate)?

• Like 3
6 hours ago, FlyingEgret said:

I was a little confused by the West timeline. He broke up with Ciara so he could be an f-boy when the show aired; and he was "talking" with other women while he and Ciara were canoodling; but did he cheat on Ciara after they left the Summer House (when they became intimate)?

I don’t get the timeline either.  A f-boy but also didn’t want to be known as “new” kid?  Who cares?  

• Like 3
2 hours ago, dancingdreamer said:

I bet Ciara still cares. Jmho.

Oh I agree!  I was saying that to him, like why care that you are “new kid,” or “friend of Ciara?”  He needs his real name in the press?  

• Like 4
(edited)
On 6/8/2024 at 1:42 AM, tvfanatic13 said:

I also only heard Ciara’s accent for the first time in the is reunion. Lindsay looked like she had some work done on her face (but looked good). The less said about Danielle the better. 

Ciara is from Atlanta.

On 6/10/2024 at 12:47 PM, FlyingEgret said:

He was having sex when they were in Summer House.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1

I really felt like Carl wanted some sort of award for calling off the wedding. I agree it was the right thing to do, but what does he expect? Lindsey to thank him? All his stuff about how he paid for his half of the rent and for the wedding… Yeah Dude, you signed a lease and called off a wedding when it was too late to cancel. That’s what happens. Sometimes even you you make the right call there are negative consequences. That’s just adult life. What did he expect?

• Like 7
  • Love 1

I really felt like Carl wanted some sort of award for calling off the wedding. I agree it was the right thing to do, but what does he expect? Lindsey to thank him? 

IMHO, she should. He finally summoned the courage to not make the situation worse by going through with the wedding. It would've cost her far more in a  divorce later on.

The way Carl handled the breakup was bad and it should have been a private discussion off camera. Still, it was the right decision for both of them so I don't think he should be 100% responsible for the financial fallout.

They should have paid to break the lease vs. her living alone in their apartment for 9+ months while he pays half the rent. Especially considering that it sounds like he paid most of the wedding cancelation fees as well.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1

Even West's dad knew he was going to do what he did so, I'll go with his judgment.
I'm glad Jesse's not an attorney because I wouldn't want him making my closing argument. His summation sounded like "West didn't think he was using you that bad and once he realized it, he tried to bail. Sorry, it hurt your feelings."

It's as if they don't realize they are bumping 30 - 40's. These are not their first interactions with women wanting relationships. Other people aren't lockers to hold men's emotions and help them learn maturity to take into the next stage of life unless they are therapists being paid by the hour.

I also agree with whoever said they would like some summer fun stuff next season and no Danielle. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
23 hours ago, snarts said:

IMHO, she should. He finally summoned the courage to not make the situation worse by going through with the wedding. It would've cost her far more in a  divorce later on.

The way Carl handled the breakup was bad and it should have been a private discussion off camera. Still, it was the right decision for both of them so I don't think he should be 100% responsible for the financial fallout.

They should have paid to break the lease vs. her living alone in their apartment for 9+ months while he pays half the rent. Especially considering that it sounds like he paid most of the wedding cancelation fees as well.

Well, he shouldn't have signed the lease two or three weeks before breaking things off. Lindsay was already traumatized enough. Who wants to move? He insisted on getting the ring back; used the proceeds from that, lol. I also just read that they are dealing with lawyers over the cancelation fees. That ought to be interesting.

Lindsay is still in the apartment. The landlord gave her a discount.

• Like 2
On 6/7/2024 at 1:13 PM, heatherchandler said:

Fast forwarded through Balloon Boy flirting or whatever.  Gabby is so boring.

Was looking for the Gabby comment before posting my own. IDK why she is on the show?? She brings NOTHING to the show and is as boring as a paperclip. Is she even really friends with anyone here?

• Like 4
  • Fire 1
On 6/7/2024 at 6:15 PM, peachmangosteen said:

Ugh, I'm so annoyed that West turned out to be another Schwartz. I'm irritated I didn't see it right away like I did with Schwartz. He fooled me, dammit!

Me too.

On 6/11/2024 at 12:02 PM, red12 said:

Even West's dad knew he was going to do what he did so, I'll go with his judgment.

Yup, father knows West.

On 6/7/2024 at 6:15 PM, peachmangosteen said:

I was kinda like eh he's just a garden variety douche I can still enjoy when I was thinking he just decided once the show started that he wanted to be able to fuck a bunch of random fans but him trying to claim he didn't know Ciara would consider meeting his parents as something serious when we saw her tell him that on camera and the fact that he didn't look like he had any empathy whatsoever made me turn on him.

That was some special kind of fuckery right there.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 2
15 hours ago, politichick said:

Well, he shouldn't have signed the lease two or three weeks before breaking things off. Lindsay was already traumatized enough. Who wants to move? He insisted on getting the ring back; used the proceeds from that, lol. I also just read that they are dealing with lawyers over the cancelation fees. That ought to be interesting.

Lindsay is still in the apartment. The landlord gave her a discount.

Carl shouldn't insist getting the ring back. He broke off the engagement. Tacky.

West was a disappointment. Luke also invited Ciara to his family's house. 

• Like 5
22 hours ago, tumamita said:

Was looking for the Gabby comment before posting my own. IDK why she is on the show?? She brings NOTHING to the show and is as boring as a paperclip. Is she even really friends with anyone here?

It really bothered me the way Gabby swept everything under the rug with Danielle.  I would have been so friggin pissed with that convo at the party.  Danielle pulled that same crap on W.H. with Jordan 😡 

Get rid of Danielle and give Gabby another chance.  Maybe let her meet a hot guy and have a little flirty romance.  I like Gabby and I want her inner diva to shine 👑

• Like 2
  • Love 1
(edited)
5 hours ago, Dirtybubble said:

I like Gabby and I want her inner diva to shine 👑

Me, too. In her first season, we were told she's quirky and interesting. She seems smart and practical. I'd like to see more of her as more than just Danielle's sidekick. I think part of the problem was that the young woman clique was well established when Gabby came into the house, and she either didn't want to join or wasn't welcome. 

What I don't want to see is any more extended relationship drama. Seriously, Bravo, watching people have actual fun is entertaining.

Edited by Passing Strange
  • Like 4
12 minutes ago, Passing Strange said:

Me, too. In her first season, we were told she's quirky and interesting. She seems smart and practical. I'd like to see more of her as more than just Danielle's sidekick. I think part of the problem was that the young woman clique was well established when Gabby came into the house, and she either didn't want to join or wasn't welcome. 

What I don't want to see is any more extended relationship drama. Seriously, Bravo, watching people have actual fun is entertaining.

I think with Gabby and the bedbugs it’s was a little of both. I don’t think they were particularly welcoming but I also thought Gabby saw stuff she didn’t like.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
50 minutes ago, Passing Strange said:

I think part of the problem was that the young woman clique was well established when Gabby came into the house, and she either didn't want to join or wasn't welcome

I think I read somewhere that a former female on S.H. said that it was difficult to get close to the bedsore sisters b/c they were such a close-knit group.  Not that anyone was particularly nasty, but they weren't overly friendly and that's why a lot of the newbies gravitate towards Linds.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
14 minutes ago, Dirtybubble said:

I think I read somewhere that a former female on S.H. said that it was difficult to get close to the bedsore sisters b/c they were such a close-knit group.  Not that anyone was particularly nasty, but they weren't overly friendly and that's why a lot of the newbies gravitate towards Linds.

That’s always been my take. Not like something terrible happens but that they are pretty cliquish, sometimes mean and snide, and have sort of a “prove you’re worthy before we treat you like a person” attitude that’s going to intimidate some people and turn some people off. I think Sam and Jules let it get to their self esteem but Gabby and to an extent Danielle just don’t really want to be a part of it.
My gut is that Paige and Amanda are significantly meaner but Cierra is more reserved in general.

• Like 5
2 hours ago, Dirtybubble said:

Which is hilarious because the reason Paige & Ciara became so close with Amanda is because Lindsay was such a dismissive bitch to them and all female newbies until Gabby (because she was on the outs with Danielle at the time).

For those who haven't watched since the beginning, watch the early seasons for insight on who Lindsay is. Credit to her, she's become much for adept at currying public favor.

• Like 6
On 6/6/2024 at 9:32 PM, swankie said:

The guys on these reality shows always turn out to be jerks.  I think she should quit the show and persue her modeling career.  

She'd have even worse jerks pursuing her as many fellows who chase models only care about the appearance of the model on their arm. Ciara's outward beauty may actually stop decent guys from approaching her. I'm disappointed that Wes couldn't rise above the followers as I really liked them together and felt he truly caught feelings for her. Guess not

• Like 3
On 6/10/2024 at 9:24 PM, ZettaK said:

Ciara is from Atlanta.

He was having sex when they were in Summer House.

I understood he had sex over the summer, but prior to Ciara because he stated "not at the same time as when he was seeing Ciara (during the week). But he did lie to Paige when he stated he was only texting friends.

• Like 2