Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E18: Reunion, Part 3

• Start Topic

Ariana breaks her no contact rule with Sandoval, leaving both in tears; Scheana defends her actions and suggests her rift with Ariana started well before the summer; Katie blames Sandoval for the downfall of her relationship with Schwartz.

• Like 3

Oh, yay, LaLa/Brittany nanny drama.

What an exciting way to start the episode.

Makes me long for the days of yesteryear, or at least last Tuesday, of “eat a dick”, “no, you eat a dick”.

Poetry.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 11

I really don’t get these beefs. I had to roll back the TV to see if I understood the nanny/babysitter outrage. Nope. And did I hear correctly that Lala was the one who told Brit about Jax?

BTW, as if anybody thought otherwise, the “unforgiveness is like drinking poison” wisdom did not come from the eloquent and astute Lala. It was Nelson Mandela. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
(edited)

Having gotten to the end of the reunion, I am fairly confident that, if we have not seen the last of VPR, we have seen the last of Ariana.

The cast has made their positions clear on how they feel about her and how she handled the season and, frankly, they need her more than she needs them.  She has a full life that the others can only dream of.  Lala’s jealousy was palpable throughout the reunion.  She is not an OG on the show and she will never have the prominence that Ariana has.  Her diatribe, both on the final scene of the season and the entire last half hour of the reunion probably has cost her another paycheck from VPR, so she had better hope her business can keep her in that Valley home she just bought.

Ariana doesn’t need VPR and her so-called friends on the show are not friends at all.  Pull up stakes and go where she is happy and not being attacked relentlessly for being who she is.

The show is over without her so the rest had better have solid plans when the show is cancelled.

Edited by b2H
  • Like 6
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 8
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, RoseAllDay said:

BTW, as if anybody thought otherwise, the “unforgiveness is like drinking poison” wisdom did not come from the eloquent and astute Lala. It was Nelson Mandela. 

It’s a well known expression that Lala will probably take credit for 😂 

It was anti-climactic.  I thought after seeing the ending that Ariana would get tell off at least a couple of them.  But I guess instead she’s just quietly cut them off (I read that Scheana has not heard from her).   

Ariana and Katie getting stuck together was cute.  Scheana scrambling after Lala desperately not wanting her to lose her friendship was so… Scheana.  It reminded me of the Stassi days.  And now I am actually wishing for Stassi to come back.

• Like 6
  • LOL 5

Lala showed her ass, seriously. So blatantly jealous. I'd love to see her ass fired & scrambling for appearance fees on d-list celeb shows. Too bad she's turned off comments, she deserves to read them all. 

Scheana & Brock are both such grifters, they'll side with whoever gives them the most money/attention. 

"I don't know. Choke,I don't care" Love, Katie Maloney.  

• Like 14
  • Applause 5
  • Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, Kiki777 said:

Ariana and Katie getting stuck together was cute.  Scheana scrambling after Lala desperately not wanting her to lose her friendship was so… Scheana.  It reminded me of the Stassi days.  And now I am actually wishing for Stassi to come back.

Nooooo! Not Stassi!

Edited by ZettaK
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 3
(edited)

Also, I feel like it should be said that Ariana didn’t NOT SHOW UP for the finale.  She… was the first to leave.  She did what someone has done in every gathering in every franchise of this network for over 10 years - she left early.  Bravo turned it into the craziest thing ever to have happened, because they are pros, but it was the most common of endings.  Lala throwing a fit about it is 100% Lala and Bravo.

Edited by Lassus
  • Like 9
  • Applause 3

"Reunion, Part 3".  Ariana breaks her no contact rule with Sandoval, leaving both in tears; Scheana defends her actions and suggests her rift with Ariana started well before the summer; Katie blames Sandoval for the downfall of her relationship with Schwartz.

I was underwhelmed, especially with all their "meta" talk. There were a couple things said that caught my attention but I can only remember Lisa Vanderbucks saying something about her husband and mistress making an appearance at the RHoBH reunion.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Forgot to add - it’s an unpopular opinion here but I freaking LOVE Katie.  Her saying to Sandoval “Choke. I don’t care.”  That was delicious and I had to rewind it several times 😂 

I also freaking LOVE Katie.  I always have.  This was one of her best seasons. 

• Like 10
  • Love 7

Too much Lala going on and on. She is so jealous it’s insane. What’s more insane is I always remember Ariana being there for her since she joined the show. LaLa sucks.

Sandoval is a fake fuck. His fake apology.

Scheana meh.

• Like 13
  • Fire 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 4

It was just  okay. I think  Katie has always  been a two faced bitch. Talking  about Tom and Ariana's marriage  how many years ago? There's  more of that, I'm sure. Obviously  they were having  trouble  in their relationship,  it didn't  need to be shown . Schwartz  got over you on his own , you treated him like dirt imo. 

I don't  know why Lala was crying so much, she's  hormonal, but something  else is going  on.

I'm so glad Lisa walked away from BH, she has a full life, and doesn't  need that crew.

Is Ariana  doing  love island? or is that just a rumor.How do you do that, when you have a BF called Dan, who wanted to get paid ( that made me  lol)  I like Brock,  he supports  Scheana, he smartened up.  He's doing  a lot of his own work on their  house. Congrats to James Kennedy, he's changed  so much.

I don't  know how they have another VPR, if they do, I'll tune in.

• Like 4
12 minutes ago, dancingdreamer said:

Is Ariana  doing  love island? or is that just a rumor.How do you do that, when you have a BF called Dan, who wanted to get paid ( that made me  lol)  I like Brock,  he supports  Scheana, he smartened up.  He's doing  a lot of his own work on their  house. Congrats to James Kennedy, he's changed  so much.

Ariana is the host this season of LI.

• Like 5
9 hours ago, bosawks said:

Doesn’t every LaLa conversation inevitably turn into a conversation with herself?

Lala’s motto: If you can’t dazzle ‘em with brilliance, baffle ‘em with bullshit. She’s funny to watch, but then people who think they’re the smartest people in the room usually are. Lisa’s even over her.

Lala was upset that Ariana pushed back on production and left the party, which cut into the drama of the finale, which Lala was scared could maybe cut into her paycheck going forward. What keeps a show going more than a cliffhanger? She seemed to be all over the place concerning Scandoval this season, depending on which way the wind was blowing.

• Like 12
6 hours ago, Marley said:

Too much Lala going on and on. She is so jealous it’s insane. What’s more insane is I always remember Ariana being there for her since she joined the show. LaLa sucks.

Sandoval is a fake fuck. His fake apology.

Scheana meh.

It’s starting to get boring. I thought I was maybe starting to see real tears there for a second, but no. The man always has been incapable of guilt or admitting that all of this is on him. The way he wheedled his way back into the group this year…no wonder they want production calling the shots on stuff. IRL, he’d be dead to that group.

• Like 10

Lala is mad that she didn’t get the support that Ariana is getting after her breakup.  Wasn’t Randall married when they got together? Plus I remember the cast was saying she was getting high end gifts for being with him. Newsflash Lala, people will usually feel bad for the wronged wife, not the side piece. 
Sheana is just as bad. Everything has to be about her. Bring Bricks ex on the show if you want a good storyline. 
I enjoyed Katie and James this reunion. 
I was tiring of Ariana’s stance during the season but I have to say after watching everything, especially her crying that she just wants Tom gone, I feel for her again. She was in a hard place. If she left the house she bought with him, she could lose out. If she leaves the show she was on with him, she will lose her income. He betrayed her with her so called friend and brought the woman around her for months.  His apology was performative in my opinion. Too much crying and I don’t think he’s all that sorry. 

• Like 12
  • Applause 7
  • Love 3
(edited)
5 hours ago, dancingdreamer said:

How do you do that, when you have a BF called Dan, who wanted to get paid

That's the second thing that caught my attention, Dan didn't want to be seen on the show with her unless he got paid. 

53 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

It’s starting to get boring.

Starting? I got tired of Scandoval a couple eps into this season.

46 minutes ago, Chatty Cake said:

Lala is mad that she didn’t get the support that Ariana is getting after her breakup.  

I think it's more accurate to say LaLa is mad that her storyline/screentime was superseded by Scandoval. 

I rolled my eyes when the tertiary characters showed up serving sandwiches. 🙄

Edited by Gharlane
  • Like 6
  • Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, RoseAllDay said:

Lala was upset that Ariana pushed back on production and left the party, which cut into the drama of the finale

It WAS the drama of the finale!  JFC

That's the second thing that caught my attention, Dan didn't want to be seen on the show with her unless he got paid. 

"He wasn't getting paid" was such a perfect, proper line there and the way it caught Andy off-guard was amazing, him stammering to bring up Brock but probably not even being sure.  Possibly my favorite moment of the entire season.

Edited by Lassus
  • Like 9
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2

I am so disappointed with Lala. I used to like her, because she’s quick. She’s often smarter than many of them. But her refusal or inability to understand that Randall cheating on her was incredibly different from Sandoval cheating on Ariana makes me want to scream. 
Lala should appreciate the fact that she benefited tremendously from Scandoval. The Send it to Darrell merchandise she sold. Her Scandoval-focused podcasts that enraged fans listened to. The Uber One commercial she shot with Ariana and Scheana. The White House Correspondents Dinner invitation.

Ariana has responded to Lala’s resentment and envy much more graciously and patiently than most people would. 

• Like 11
  • Applause 7
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

I was most shocked by the LaLa rant that if Ariana didn't care about her own job she for damn sure should care about LaLa's.

Because that implies that the water party was actually LaLa caring about the content of the show.

As I said, shocking.

Edited by bosawks
Mixed up names from another BRAOV shitshow (Hi, Miami!)
  • Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 11
1 hour ago, Gharlane said:

I rolled my eyes when the tertiary characters showed up serving sandwiches. 🙄

Sandoval forcing his, “Ann, I expect you to clean up after this” “joke” was so pathetic and Dude! Read a room!

• Like 13
  • Applause 4

I didn’t take it that way- I thought she was saying that he’s not paid to do this, so he’s not obligated to show up for all the activities (like she was).  He doesn’t seem like he wants to be on camera….  but I guess we’ll see, if he’s around next season.

That’s how I took it, he’s not trying to be part of the show but he did film with her during the San Fran episodes. Brock looks kind of pathetic sitting up there to prop Sheana. Dan has his own life and jobs.

11 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Sandoval forcing his, “Ann, I expect you to clean up after this” “joke” was so pathetic and Dude! Read a room!

That was so cringeworthy and dumb. It didn’t land and although I didn’t like Ann the joke was in bad taste.

• Like 6
  • Applause 7

I am also incredulous that Lala purchased a second house, but feels that she is entitled to pressure Ariana to film with Sandoval, a Sandoval-serving, emotionally-draining-for-Ariana scene, because Lala needs the show to succeed, so that she can put food in her “kid’s” mouth. And pay her second mortgage. 

• Like 8
  • Applause 6

Ariana was upset that Rachquel keeps talking about her, blaming her and judging her. It is true and impressive that after the Season 10 reunion, Ariana has refrained from maligning Rachquel. 

• Like 10
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

If Lala considers this show reality, and Ariana, in reality, wanted to walk out of the event and away from Tom and the situation, then what is Lala's problem? That was real. Ariana staying there and talking with Tom would not have been.

• Like 8
  • Applause 7
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Kiki777 said:

I didn’t take it that way- I thought she was saying that he’s not paid to do this, so he’s not obligated to show up for all the activities (like she was).  He doesn’t seem like he wants to be on camera….  but I guess we’ll see, if he’s around next season.

That's how I took it.  I think that something that might have gotten missed is Andy brought up that Brock would go to events with Scheana and he wasn't getting paid.  Ariana responsded saying the difference is that Dan doesn't want to join the show; meaning Brock attended hoping to be hired as a full-time cast member. 

14 minutes ago, TattleTeeny said:

If Lala considers this show reality, and Ariana, in reality, wanted to walk out of the event and away from Tom and the situation, then what is Lala's problem? That was real. Ariana staying there and talking with Tom would not have been.

I totally agree with this.  Listening to him fake aplogize would not have been authentic; nor would it have been a satisfying ending.  Also, it's like Lala doesn't remember the final espisode or the reunion of last season!  Ariana had this conversation with Tom DAYS after her whole word imploded! Like Lisa said; she sat across from Tom and his mistress weeks after finding out.  What more does she need to give/do? 

And Scheana really showed her ass this reunion.  I can not believe she went over to Lala to comfort her and completely ignored Ariana. Then acts shocked that she didn't feel welcomed when she and Brock attended Ariana's last Chicago performance?  It's unbelievable how badly Lala and Scheana fumbled this season. I need a very long break from Lala.  

• Like 11
  • Applause 4
  • Love 4
44 minutes ago, TattleTeeny said:

It was telling that the two people most angry at Ariana’s refusal to bow to the Show Gods were Lala and Sandoval. I don’t think even the producer dude was all that mad about it, and he seemed very uncomfortable and gave in without much of a fight. I forget exactly what he said, but it sounded like they wanted her to stay only for the optics.

Sandoval’s rage especially… He was counting on this “apology” of his to be the capper to his redemption arc and was pissed that Ariana wasn’t going to play because 1) she did not want to hear it; and 2) she knew it was more bullshit anyway. His reaction told me how much he cared for and respected Ariana. Goose egg.

Lala was mad because she was afraid Ariana was walking out on the show forever, which meant bye-bye 💸. I, personally, hope that she does. She doesn’t need this shit anymore.

• Like 8
  • Applause 4
  • Love 2

Lala's jealousy was truly gross, as was Scheana sucking up to her. I wonder if their mums condone or condemn that behavior. I was glad when Lisa commended Ariana for showing up this season, but Lala was fucking pissed. Like she really doesn't see the difference between their situations? I really don't want to see either of these girls on The Valley

The contrast between current Sandoval and flashback Sandoval are truly striking. Dude is not aging well at all, and just looks kind of nasty.

• Like 10
  • LOL 1

I read a comment (here, Reddit, the internets?) that Lala treated Ariana as she was treated (after Lala's split with Fofty) and that Katie treated Ariana the way she wishes she'd been treated (when she finally cut ties Shorts). I think that speaks volumes about each of them. 

I'm disgusted that Sandoval got his public apology theatrics, but there was no way to avoid it. Since Ariana DID FILM WITH SANDOVAL MANY TIMES, she showed up for the reunion and filmed with him there. Cuz it's her job. Lala and Scheana are not the producers, nor the storywriters. They are rabid puppets. Also, I feel like Ariana has gotten higher-quality media training. She handled everything like a calm, cool, champ. 

I've never liked Scheana (keep your legs closed to married men), but WOW this season I went from UGH SHE'S SO DESPERATE AND ANNOYING to "Hm, does she have a soul?" She and Broke are so pathetic and shallow. But OMG the LOOK on Scheana's face when she realized that nope, she did NOT get through the season without the worst of her shit talk being aired. And the thing of it is, even after seeing it, I bet Ariana still considers her "family" and that makes me so sad. Cut her and her pathetic dumb wife-beating-kid-abandoner out of your life. 

I feel like Lala is grooming Scheana...

Katie is most def the #1 guy in the group. 

They Valley is pretty entertaining. Please keep Scheana, her poorly dressed bodyguard and LFU off of it. Thx. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 6
24 minutes ago, Stiggs said:

I've never liked Scheana (keep your legs closed to married men), but WOW this season I went from UGH SHE'S SO DESPERATE AND ANNOYING to "Hm, does she have a soul?" She and Broke are so pathetic and shallow. But OMG the LOOK on Scheana's face when she realized that nope, she did NOT get through the season without the worst of her shit talk being aired. And the thing of it is, even after seeing it, I bet Ariana still considers her "family" and that makes me so sad. Cut her and her pathetic dumb wife-beating-kid-abandoner out of your life. 

Yeah I've never been a Scheana fan. It's amazing to me that every year she picks the wrong "side" and ends up looking like a fool.  I think Ariana has cut Scheana off.  Schean and Brock went to Ariana's last performance of Chicago and said they didn't feel welcomed there. Well no shit Scheana.  Ariana has finally discovered that you are a terrible friend and will sell anyone out as long as you get paid. Good luck getting endorsements/brand deals w/ your new bff Lala; who at this point has somehow ended the season hated more than Sandoval. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 4
  • Love 2
41 minutes ago, Stiggs said:

I read a comment (here, Reddit, the internets?) that Lala treated Ariana as she was treated (after Lala's split with Fofty) and that Katie treated Ariana the way she wishes she'd been treated (when she finally cut ties Shorts). I think that speaks volumes about each of them. 

I'm disgusted that Sandoval got his public apology theatrics, but there was no way to avoid it. Since Ariana DID FILM WITH SANDOVAL MANY TIMES, she showed up for the reunion and filmed with him there. Cuz it's her job. Lala and Scheana are not the producers, nor the storywriters. They are rabid puppets. Also, I feel like Ariana has gotten higher-quality media training. She handled everything like a calm, cool, champ. 

I feel like Lala is grooming Scheana...

Katie is most def the #1 guy in the group. 

They Valley is pretty entertaining. Please keep Scheana, her poorly dressed bodyguard and LFU off of it. Thx. 

So that explains how she put Sandoval in his place when he was trying to equate grooming with pedophilia, and then turned around and said Rachel groomed him by jumping naked into his pool, LOL. 

Lala needs her flunkies.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
3 hours ago, Katie W said:

I need a very long break from Lala.  

As do I.  I believe I'll be playing harp up in the clouds when it ends.

I didn't watch, mostly because I feared it would be exactly what it turned out to be - the awful "Lala and Scheana Show" with added Tommy the Turd redemption and attempt, take two..  I am glad to see Ariana (probably following some EXCELLENT advice from her talent management team) apparently kept her cool and let Lala show what a complete and jealous ass she really was.  

So if I'm reading the comments correctly, Tommy the Turd reprised his famous cry-a-palooza that we got with Kristin at the outside table after they broke up in what - Season 3?  You know, big apology with cameras rolling with appropriate angst.  And it sure fooled Kristin - I believe her interview comment after that performance was "Now I know if Ariana wasn't in the picture we would have a chance at getting back together."   

25 minutes ago, Katie W said:

Yeah I've never been a Scheana fan. It's amazing to me that every year she picks the wrong "side" and ends up looking like a fool. 

I only felt sorry for her when lazy-ass Stassi - she of the "do the minimal possible to keep a job" was so effing mean to her in he first season.  Oh, because she's supposedly a home wrecker.  Note to Stassi - it was the affair with Leann Rimes that led to the breakup of her marriage - and while I'm sure the affair with airhead Scheana didn't improve matters, It wasn't the catalyst as far as I can tell.  Cibriani wasn't going to leave Brandi for a waitress; but he would for a successful country star with $$.  

Edited by Carolina Girl
Where did my words go
  • Like 3
  • Applause 2

I admit while thinking about this whole episode I was wondering why someone - Ariana was pretty out of it by that point - didn't ask Sandoval flat-out what he meant, to describe his thoughts when he laughed about how great it was for him that Ariana left the finale.  That would have been interesting.  Kind of a lost opportunity.

I would ALSO like to see what was edited OUT of this reunion.  I know they shoot a lot of material.

• Like 8
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1

Ariana is a much better person that I am. I would have eviscerated Lala after seeing the last scene.  I really have come to enjoy Ariana and Katie's friendship too. Not enough James in part 3 though. 

Scheana, Lala will turn on you too; just wait.

And finally, unless I missed it, how did no one grill Sandoval on what he meant when he said that the ending was "good for him." I wanted to hear his explanation. 

Just now, Lassus said:

I admit while thinking about this whole episode I was wondering why someone - Ariana was pretty out of it by that point - didn't ask Sandoval flat-out what he meant, to describe his thoughts when he laughed about how great it was for him that Ariana left the finale.  That would have been interesting.  Kind of a lost opportunity.

I would ALSO like to see what was edited OUT of this reunion.  I know they shoot a lot of material.

We posted the same thing at the same time!!

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
2 minutes ago, tvfanatic13 said:

We posted the same thing at the same time!!

Are they planning on that final "lost footage" bullshit episode next week?  Sometimes we get good reunion footage - maybe we'll see it then.  I can't believe that question was never asked.

Of course, considering that it WASN'T good for him, I imagine Tommy the Turd was working on explaining that remark well in advance.  So it could be that he was asked the question and the answer was so absurd that self-serving that they didn't want to air it.  

Bravo could save a lot of money by getting rid of VPR and moving Lala, Scheana and James (if he wants it - my understanding is that he's got a genuinely lucrative career as a DJ.) and see what happens.  Cut Sandoval and Schwartz loose and see how much money that bar and band bring in.  There are only so many podcasts that they can go on to promote themselves.  

• Applause 1
18 minutes ago, Carolina Girl said:

Are they planning on that final "lost footage" bullshit episode next week?  Sometimes we get good reunion footage - maybe we'll see it then.  I can't believe that question was never asked.

Of course, considering that it WASN'T good for him, I imagine Tommy the Turd was working on explaining that remark well in advance.  So it could be that he was asked the question and the answer was so absurd that self-serving that they didn't want to air it.  

Bravo could save a lot of money by getting rid of VPR and moving Lala, Scheana and James (if he wants it - my understanding is that he's got a genuinely lucrative career as a DJ.) and see what happens.  Cut Sandoval and Schwartz loose and see how much money that bar and band bring in.  There are only so many podcasts that they can go on to promote themselves.  

Peacock has a lost footage episode but I did not watch it. I cannot believe that this question was not answered (although I can believe that he gave such a lame explanation that they cut it). Will take one for the team tonight!

• Like 2
(edited)
38 minutes ago, Carolina Girl said:

After listening to Ben & Ronny dismiss the idea, I'm back to confident there's no way the show ends.  Just too much interest and money in it coming back following all this.

I don't know if it belongs here, but it's pretty relevant to the reunion, so here's my plan for next season:

James & Ally - KEEP.  They are young and possibility of James going off the rails or Ally leaving him or both.  But more importantly, they are young.  Maybe one worthwhile friend

Ariana - KEEP, if she wants.  Still massively popular, people are interested and like her.  (I feel this is not likely, but as of now still a possibility.)  

Katie - KEEP, always a chance for business partner drama.  And some decent dating partner things.

Bring back Charlie, and cast one of Katie & Ariana's Something About Her employees, making Ariana a bit of a new LVP.

Tom & Tom - JETTISON INTO THE SUN.  No one cares.

Lala, Brock, & Scheana - Move you and all your kids into The Valley, which honestly is not that interesting and is already losing cast to divorces.

There.  I fixed it.  You're welcome.  🤑

Edited by Lassus
  • Like 11

Lala thinks that if she just rambles on and on, she can make whatever she says the most important and accurate thing ever to have been said. Only she can dictate how this works. The jealousy was just dripping off of her and it's very clear that she hates and wants everyone else to hate Ariana. She looked so annoyed in the end when they brought out the sandwiches and refused to take a bite. Ariana looked really hurt in the end. She's right. Her sitting down with Tom in the end would not have been authentic so what does Lala actually want?? I'm not sure she even knows.

Sandoval had a lot of stupid jokes that did not land.

Schwartz and Katie really do seem better off as friends.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1