Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E.03 Shore-ing Up Sides

• Start Topic

(edited)

As the group's Jersey shore weekend continues, friendship dynamics take surprising shifts; Teresa and Louie tearfully say goodbye to Gabriella; at Joe Gorga's birthday, tension between Rachel, Margret and Jennifer Fessler reaches a breaking point.

Edited by ZettaK

Oh Boy,  two groups.  One against the other.  I can’t stand Joe and his ass shots.  So gross and stale.   Good for Jen Fessler.  She does what she wants.

• Like 8

This season sucks so far, mostly due to the housewives.

I was in a challenging situation with one of my best friends as I left an organization which were both part of and some of the key people were her neighbors.

I never made her life complicated because our relationship had nothing to with other people. She could have relationships with people I needed to separate from and it was fine. I never defined our relationship on external factors.

These “adult” women not allowing others to have non approved relationships suck.

• Like 15

"I ain't your soldier" and with that, Marge's house of cards starts crumbling...five minutes later, she's eyeballing fame hungry Danielle as her next recruit.

While I rarely clutch the pearls, watching these men do ass shots off a blow up sex doll in front of their teenage kids (Gino's what, 15?) made me sick.

That's how your toast your daughter's success. Seat her at the head of the table while everyone tells her how proud they are of her & how much they love her. The flashbacks made me misty. Teresa & Joe raised some sweet kids. 

• Like 19
  • Love 1

If I didn’t know any better I’d swear each group was competing with the other to see which could be the least entertaining.

• Like 3
  • LOL 12
(edited)

All I really wanna say is Margaret needs to shut the fuck up. What a self important bitch. It’s so obvious what she’s trying to do.

Fuck the stupid Fudas they are so lame.

Jen Fessler did nothing but here comes Margaret demanding shit.

You can see Margaret trying to tell a dumb ass Fuda what to say.

This was one of the first times I ever liked Jackie lol.

Edited by Marley
  • Like 10
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4
(edited)
51 minutes ago, snarts said:

"I ain't your soldier" and with that, Marge's house of cards starts crumbling...five minutes later, she's eyeballing fame hungry Danielle as her next recruit.

While I rarely clutch the pearls, watching these men do ass shots off a blow up sex doll in front of their teenage kids (Gino's what, 15?) made me sick.

That's how your toast your daughter's success. Seat her at the head of the table while everyone tells her how proud they are of her & how much they love her. The flashbacks made me misty. Teresa & Joe raised some sweet kids. 

These guys (led by Joe Gorga) are all suffering from arrested development.

Their level of gross humor is clearly stuck somewhere in their adolescent stage.  

I agree - they usually don't bother me too much with their sex talk, and talk about their genitalia, but that scene annoyed me-especially when Melissa mentioned that there were "babies" at the party, and you see of shot of a toddler in the background.

Not to mention, as you said, Joe's own three teenagers.  Antonia looked entirely embarrassed by her father.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Like 12
  • Applause 2
1 hour ago, Stats Queen said:

I’m so confused and amazed the Teresa and Joe created such highly intelligent children.

Where there is a will, there’s a way.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
(edited)
25 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

Their level of gross humor is clearly stuck somewhere in their adolescent stage.  

I agree - they usually don't bother me too much with their sex talk, and talk about their genitalia, but that scene annoyed me-especially when Melissa mentioned that there were "babies" at the party, and you see of shot of a toddler in the background.

Not to mention, as you said, Joe's own three teenagers.  Antonia looked entirely embarrassed by her father.

Someday, these lovely daughters will not want to bring a boyfriend home.  They all are disgusting, especially Gorga.  He’s a no brain with muscles.  How does Melissa stand him?  The party scene was the same as every year.  Disgusting.  The blow up doll had its day.  Go read a book Joe Gorga.  Melissa needs her head examined.

Edited by kristen111
  • Like 10
6 minutes ago, kristen111 said:

Someday, these lovely daughters will not want to bring a boyfriend home.  They all are disgusting, especially Gorga.  He’s a no brain with muscles.  How does Melissa stand him?  The party scene was the same as every year.  Disgusting.  The blow up doll had its day.  Go read a book Joe Gorga.  Melissa needs her head examined.

You're assuming Joey can read. 😂

• Applause 1
  • LOL 15
1 hour ago, njbchlover said:

Joe Gorga needs to go back to the Stone Age frame whence he came.

• Like 12

I'll be very glad when both girls have gone off to college. I don't  need to see them all through  the years, over and over. Moms and sisters weeping,  enough already.  Joe and Melissa's boys are sure tall, and have great hair.

I've always  like Jackie( and her husband) Marge, Jackie's  always been  smart, that's why Teresa  could never  have a conversation with her.

The guys have a good time at Joe's  party, doesn't  bother me, but the women, good lord. I don't  mind Rachel,  I'm glad Danielle and her are friends. They are so juvenile about who said what,ridiculous. I don't particularly  like Jen F, but she was right.

So far, it's been boring. 

• Like 5
2 hours ago, Marley said:

All I really wanna say is Margaret needs to shut the fuck up. What a self important bitch. It’s so obvious what she’s trying to do.

Fuck the stupid Fudas they are so lame.

Jen Fessler did nothing but here comes Margaret demanding shit.

You can see Margaret trying to tell a dumb ass Fuda what to say.

This was one of the first times I ever liked Jackie lol.

I so agree! Margaret makes me ill. She's a nasty piece of work, and her strutting around shouting she's not standing for any BS makes me want to vomit.

The fighting has me so confused. They're all talking over one another, and us vs. them is tiresome and boring.

Melissa definitely thinks shes hot stuff. Tre is problematical, but I thought Melissa and Joe refusing to attend the wedding they were invited to, and posting nasty stuff during the wedding and pretending they werent invited was awfully low.

• Like 4
  • Applause 6
(edited)

Please un-mic the men. This is HOUSEWIVES. No other franchise features the men as much as New Jersey, and it's so annoying. Perhaps if Andy loses his boner for Joe Gorga, the show can focus on the women - maybe even recast a few and at least attempt to make this show fun. No other franchise is as toxic as Jersey, and it's because Joe and Melissa keep vying for the top spot against Teresa, and they have Marge in the mix. 

Love or hate Teresa, but all any of them can do is talk about her and try (and fail) to ice her out. If anyone saw the first season of Ultimate Girls Trip, Teresa was pretty chill and wanted to have fun. Teresa and her brother's family do not mix and the relationship is toxic, and that toxicity has affected this franchise long enough. Something's gotta give, and this "choose a side!" stuff is so juvenile.

Bring back some fun and keep the husbands as the accessories they are supposed to be. The fact that Bravo chooses to focus on these husbands so much is a red flag. If the women can't stand on their own, then reboot the whole thing. They rebooted New York for a lot less. 

Edited by funnygirl
  • Like 11
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, snarts said:

Gino is 15, and Joey is 12....

The sex doll and shots were cringe worthy. 

• Like 6

Joe Gorga should better be careful because the super thirsty Jon Fuda wants to replace him. After only one season on the show Fuda claimed he provided Theresa with a storyline!

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
(edited)

I find Melissa’s shore house to be very pretty with a great outdoor area. It’s a shame they all have to act like buffoons. Fuda thought a blow up doll would be so hilarious at a birthday part with children. 
Margaret has nothing, absolutely nothing to add to the show. Her husband looks so down. I’m sure he regrets marrying that woman. 
It annoys me that these pigs are using up all the Ozempic to be skinny (and uglier) when people who need it are having issues.

I’ve never liked Jackie but damn. As soon as she had an opinion different than Margaret’s, the hag turned on her! 
Congrats to Gabriela. I always thought she was cute and not as obnoxious as Gia and Melania. Her dinner with her family looked decent.

I am sick of Antonia’s goodbye, just take the kid to school already and don’t embarrass her any more than you already have.

Edited by Chatty Cake
  • Like 6
  • Applause 1

Marge is the Scheana of this franchise. Sitting next to Rachel and Fessler arguing, she is waiting for them to take a breathe so she can insert “and then Jackie comes over here and disagrees with me, how bout that!!” She has no storyline whatsoever since Tre won’t fight with her, so she’s gotta twist everyone else’s business to make it relevant to her somehow. Go away Marge. And take the Fudas with you. 

And I’m sorry but I nodded in agreement when Louie said Fuda was just so ugly. I sit every week and watch the two of them on my tv and think what in the world made them think they were HD-ready?

The Gorgas sure are desperate to amp themselves up to take over the show. I’m not enjoying all the focus on her dumb family and friends. It’s not gonna work Bravo, give it up. I think they all (including producers), know that Tre’s days are numbered (by her own doing…she just doesn’t seem to enjoy doing HW stuff anymore), and they’re all vying for the top spot and worrying about who’s gonna replace her. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
3 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Joe Gorga should better be careful because the super thirsty Jon Fuda wants to replace him. After only one season on the show Fuda claimed he provided Theresa with a storyline!

Melissa should also be a little worried - she's got Margaret "on her side", but the way Margaret acts and speaks (on the show and in the press), she's trying to edge her way to the "HBIC" role - but, with absolutely nothing going on with the exception of non-stop bitching about Teresa.  

Also, a few words of advice to the Fuda's - if you're mad that Teresa brought up John's past (Teresa clearly said "He WAS the biggest drug dealer in Bergen County"), then don't you both keep mentioning it week after week.  And, second, although late advice - if you have something like that in your past, maybe don't try to become reality TV stars, because you know sure as hell that someone was going to find out and talk about it.  

Don't keep crying about a situation that you intentionally brought on yourselves.

And, as far as that was concerned, I'm of the thought that he may have been originally charged with more serious crimes, but worked out a plea deal for the lesser ones.  Just a thought.....

• Like 11
  • Applause 2
7 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

Don't keep crying about a situation that you intentionally brought on yourselves.

And, as far as that was concerned, I'm of the thought that he may have been originally charged with more serious crimes, but worked out a plea deal for the lesser ones.  Just a thought....

Absolutely. It’s NJ, no one actually gets convicted or pleads to what they’re actually guilty of. It’s always plead down to a lesser crime. And he changed his name….no one changes their name after a measly marijuana charge when they’re 17. 

• Like 13

I know it's been mentioned before, but I don't understand why Teresa did the work she did to her face - she completely changed her looks and not necessarily in a good way.

When she was talking to Louie by their pool, the side/profile views of her reminded me of Alexia from RHOM - her face and mouth looked too stretched out.  She was naturally pretty before all the lip fillers and cheek hollowing.  I have no problem with some Botox and filler to soften the inevitable marionette lines and jowl sagging that comes with age, but she went overboard.

But - her girls are all beautiful, and apparently, they're smart, too!  

• Like 7

Boy.  What happened with Louie?  He’s a different person.  Much less air time, and he’s calmer than usual.  I think the Bo Deitl stuff made him shut his mouth.  Looks like he got a warning to be more careful with his words.  He’s like a lap dog now, kissing Teresa’s ass and being careful.  Seems like Tre and Louie lost heir thunder.

• Like 4
10 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

Joe Gorga needs to go back to the Stone Age frame whence he came.

I am shocked he actually let his daughter attend college away from home! Remember he used to talk about how she will never be allowed to date, etc...I guess that was all for the cameras.

My brother graduated from University of Delaware back in 1977, I remember my father complaining that it was something like $5200 a year, lol. I wonder if the Deer Park bar is still there, the carpet was positively squishy. 

Teresa's kids going to college is amazing, I thought it was funny that she was asked if Joe was helping financially and she said no, he is trying to get his life together in the Bahamas...my last trip to the Bahamas 10+ years ago in a rented house, milk was $7 a gallon, perhaps he should live somewhere cheaper.

Does it bother anyone else when one of the girls said she knew she had to do really good in school instead of really well? It drives me nuts.

Gia is taking over.

Louie asking Delores how she dealt with her daughter leaving for school...Louie you really care do you, you have known those kids for like 5 minutes.

• Applause 3
6 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Louie asking Delores how she dealt with her daughter leaving for school...Louie you really care do you, you have known those kids for like 5 minutes.

Luis & Teresa have been together now for years. While some can be a bi blinded by love/lust and miss red flags, cynical teenagers are not easily fooled. I've no doubt Luis treats those girls like his own, as does Teresa with his boys. I'm even more impressed with how seamlessly they include Joe Giudice.

Also impressed with how Dolores and Frank have managed their respective relationships and still acted as a family unit with their kids. 

That doesn't always happen. Right, Marge? 

• Like 11
  • Applause 6
  • Love 3

I’d like to know one thing.  Gabriella is shipping her clothes to Michigan.  Where is she putting five million boxes in a dorm?  I had 3 kids go away to college.  We packed up the car with boxes and 3 kids and off we went to the dorm or apartment.  Bet these girls can’t wait to get the hell out of the house.

• Like 5
15 minutes ago, kristen111 said:

I’d like to know one thing.  Gabriella is shipping her clothes to Michigan.  Where is she putting five million boxes in a dorm?  I had 3 kids go away to college.  We packed up the car with boxes and 3 kids and off we went to the dorm or apartment.  Bet these girls can’t wait to get the hell out of the house.

My thought about the shipping of the boxes were where are they going until Gabriella actually moves in to her dorm?

• Like 3

I really liked Jenn Fessler's dress at the party, it was very pretty. I also loved that she shut down Marge and Rachel.

Are Kayla and Tiffany (I think those are their names) supposed to be Friend ofs? They were a little prominent last week and this week. 

Antonia acts like she hates her parents. She can't wait to get out of the house. 

LOL at Jenn Aydin being confused as to why Melissa is mad at her when Danielle brought up the cheating rumor, when Jenn and Teresa said the rumor on camera first.

• Like 6
16 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

My thought about the shipping of the boxes were where are they going until Gabriella actually moves in to her dorm?

Maybe storage?

• Like 1
52 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Do you think she's going to be living in a dorm?  I figured Teresa got her an apartment off campus.

• Like 3
22 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

After experiencing the joy of multiple corporate moves, I'll share that your household goods are "in transit" for up to a week. In addition to the actual drive time, they're often combined with other household goods heading to the same geographic area and then subsequently unloaded over a series of delivery days (often not in the same order).

U of M does not require freshman to live on campus so she may have opted to live in apartment or some of the newer dorms are suite/apartment like. They've had a few celebish offspring of late (Obama, Madonna, ARod, Kelly Rippa).

• Like 4
  • Useful 3

I don't mind the kids scenes because it reflects what's really going on in these womens' lives, and any child going to college - especially far from home - is a big deal in a parents' life.

Plus it gives us a break from the manufactured drama of who is speaking to who, who can't be friends with who, who's extensions look the worse, and other false drama of these inane parties. Like high school cliques, they sit on couches, complain about food and tear each other part. I'm getting tired of the same old same old from Jersey. 

• Like 2
4 hours ago, hottesthw said:

Marge is the Scheana of this franchise. Sitting next to Rachel and Fessler arguing, she is waiting for them to take a breathe so she can insert “and then Jackie comes over here and disagrees with me, how bout that!!” She has no storyline whatsoever since Tre won’t fight with her, so she’s gotta twist everyone else’s business to make it relevant to her somehow. Go away Marge. And take the Fudas with you. 

And I’m sorry but I nodded in agreement when Louie said Fuda was just so ugly. I sit every week and watch the two of them on my tv and think what in the world made them think they were HD-ready?

The Gorgas sure are desperate to amp themselves up to take over the show. I’m not enjoying all the focus on her dumb family and friends. It’s not gonna work Bravo, give it up. I think they all (including producers), know that Tre’s days are numbered (by her own doing…she just doesn’t seem to enjoy doing HW stuff anymore), and they’re all vying for the top spot and worrying about who’s gonna replace her. 

But who the heck is Louie to talk???

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

The Fudas aggravate the hell out of me. They way they want to play victim all over the place regarding bringing up Johns past and the whole thing regarding his ex. Personally, I think THEY are to blame and not Teresa or Luis. I think the ex has had a troubled life and is paying for those sins as we speak so I’m not gonna jump on the “hate train” regarding the ex. I feel for any mom who has lost access to their children, whether it by their own doing or not. The Fudas going on a reality show and opening up that storyline ON TV just twists the knife and the only people the Fudas have to blame for the scrutiny on their past and character are themselves. I think it’s hella obnoxious, entitled and cruel to tout the situation with the child and your ex and EXPECT there not to be ANY feedback from the ex in some capacity. There was no need for her to be brought up AT ALL on this show. There was no real reason to put that particular part of their lives, front and center for the masses to devour but hey it’s reality TV and it is what it is. As disappointed and disgusted I am at that development, there’s no putting that horse back in the barn and the fact that these assholes really think that John’s ex shouldn’t be upset about it really takes the cake. Do I think she’s being retaliatory in whatever comments she’s making now, most likely but on the other hand I don’t care what her history is, she didn’t ask for her business to be broadcasted on TV for the world to see. They made that decision for her and to me that’s some nasty BS. So I don’t think the ex is supposed to hold back on trying to clarify some details regarding their time together. I feel bad for their child but that pandora’s box should have never been opened in the first place if they already know they are dealing with someone that may not be delicate in how they respond. Why even start that battle? They decided their own fame whoring was worth whatever pain it brings to whomever and that is why I won’t ever be on the Fuda’s side of things, EVER. John’s grimey and he keeps proving to me that there is definitely something to the claims his ex makes about him. He oozes ugly and I for one can’t unsee it.

• Like 5
  • Applause 5
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Teresa's kids going to college is amazing, I thought it was funny that she was asked if Joe was helping financially and she said no, he is trying to get his life together in the Bahamas...my last trip to the Bahamas 10+ years ago in a rented house, milk was $7 a gallon, perhaps he should live somewhere cheaper.

The Bahamas is physically the closest place to the US he can stay where English is the native language. He's not going to live on the Mexican border with real gangsters, and Canda won't have him (plus its cold).

I assumed off-campus housing also. The hanging wardrobe boxes alone were enough to take up all of the storage in an average college double.

• Like 6
3 hours ago, MaggieG said:

I really liked Jenn Fessler's dress at the party, it was very pretty. I also loved that she shut down Marge and Rachel.

Are Kayla and Tiffany (I think those are their names) supposed to be Friend ofs? They were a little prominent last week and this week. 

Antonia acts like she hates her parents. She can't wait to get out of the house. 

LOL at Jenn Aydin being confused as to why Melissa is mad at her when Danielle brought up the cheating rumor, when Jenn and Teresa said the rumor on camera first.

I was wondering the same thing....seems weird that two of Danielle's friends would have attended Joe Gorga's birthday party.  Seemed to me they were auditioning for a "friend of" spot - all fully made up, false eyelashes, hair done, etc., to attend a patio party on the water down the shore.

• Like 6
5 hours ago, njbchlover said:

I know it's been mentioned before, but I don't understand why Teresa did the work she did to her face - she completely changed her looks and not necessarily in a good way.

When she was talking to Louie by their pool, the side/profile views of her reminded me of Alexia from RHOM - her face and mouth looked too stretched out.  She was naturally pretty before all the lip fillers and cheek hollowing.  I have no problem with some Botox and filler to soften the inevitable marionette lines and jowl sagging that comes with age, but she went overboard.

But - her girls are all beautiful, and apparently, they're smart, too!  

I will give Teresa that--her kids seem like confident and intelligent young women.  

I was watching old seasons of RHONJ, and ironically enough, Teresa was making fun of Kim Granatell's lips, which by the way, looked very normal when compared to the lips of today's Teresa.  Yes, she did mess her face up.  She used to be much cuter.  

• Like 3
2 hours ago, sugarbaker design said:

Do you think she's going to be living in a dorm?  I figured Teresa got her an apartment off campus.

Do they allow Freshmen to get an apartment?  Some schools don’t allow it.  Maybe they will have an exception being she’s a tv star.  I doubt it tho.  We will see how much clout they have.  Interesting.

• Like 1
18 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

I’m so confused and amazed the Teresa and Joe created such highly intelligent children.

RIGHT???? Teresa is really dumb and Joe doesn't even have street smarts let alone any kind of intellectual capabilities. 

19 minutes ago, kristen111 said:

Do they allow Freshmen to get an apartment?  Some schools don’t allow it.  Maybe they will have an exception being she’s a tv star.  I doubt it tho.  We will see how much clout they have.  Interesting.

All that stuff she was bringing would never fit in a dorm room. Maybe it's off campus housing? 

19 hours ago, kristen111 said:

Oh Boy,  two groups.  One against the other.  I can’t stand Joe and his ass shots.  So gross and stale.   Good for Jen Fessler.  She does what she wants.

Fessler is a Yenta...playing both sides. She wants to be a long term Housewife.

• Like 3
40 minutes ago, Hedgehog2022 said:

RIGHT???? Teresa is really dumb and Joe doesn't even have street smarts let alone any kind of intellectual capabilities. 

All that stuff she was bringing would never fit in a dorm room. Maybe it's off campus housing? 

Fessler is a Yenta...playing both sides. She wants to be a long term Housewife.

lol .. yes,she is a yenta.  You might be right about that.   I doubt we will know any of her business.

19 hours ago, snarts said:

That's how your toast your daughter's success. Seat her at the head of the table while everyone tells her how proud they are of her & how much they love her. The flashbacks made me misty. Teresa & Joe raised some

kids. 

I feel like every scene with the Gorga kids always features Melissa OTT with the voice and actions....very much on display.  Antonia always seems well aware of that too.  

18 hours ago, kristen111 said:

He’s a no brain with muscles.  How does Melissa stand him?

Ummm, has she ever been shown to be possessed of some kind of high intellect? 

16 hours ago, funnygirl said:

No other franchise is as toxic as Jersey, and it's because Joe and Melissa keep vying for the top spot against Teresa, and they have Marge in the mix. 

I think Marge has had the top spot in her sights since day one.  

I wonder just how close the Gorga's are with Marge and Joe B when the cameras aren't around.  

6 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

my last trip to the Bahamas 10+ years ago in a rented house, milk was $7 a gallon, perhaps he should live somewhere cheaper.

It's been at least 20 for me and I still remember how very expensive it was already then.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, kristen111 said:

I looked up the housing in Michigan State.  Yes, there are exceptions for housing.  I’m sure Teresa’s daughter will be in some sort of mansion with plenty of closet space.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
(edited)

From the University of Michigan:

ARE STUDENTS REQUIRED TO LIVE ON CAMPUS?

Students are not required to live on campus -- although about 97 percent of first-year students choose to live in Michigan Housing for the community, convenience and security. Living on campus is a big advantage in making the transition to university life.

Wait, where is Gabriella going... University of Michigan or Michigan State University?

Edited by QQQQ
  • LOL 1
5 hours ago, tvfanatic13 said:

But who the heck is Louie to talk???

I’m looking at them as 2 separate entities in this particular situation only. Fuda is fugly. If I had to choose between the 2 on looks alone, I’m going with Louie all day. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
5 hours ago, Yours Truly said:

The Fudas aggravate the hell out of me. They way they want to play victim all over the place regarding bringing up Johns past and the whole thing regarding his ex. Personally, I think THEY are to blame and not Teresa or Luis. I think the ex has had a troubled life and is paying for those sins as we speak so I’m not gonna jump on the “hate train” regarding the ex. I feel for any mom who has lost access to their children, whether it by their own doing or not. The Fudas going on a reality show and opening up that storyline ON TV just twists the knife and the only people the Fudas have to blame for the scrutiny on their past and character are themselves. I think it’s hella obnoxious, entitled and cruel to tout the situation with the child and your ex and EXPECT there not to be ANY feedback from the ex in some capacity. There was no need for her to be brought up AT ALL on this show. There was no real reason to put that particular part of their lives, front and center for the masses to devour but hey it’s reality TV and it is what it is. As disappointed and disgusted I am at that development, there’s no putting that horse back in the barn and the fact that these assholes really think that John’s ex shouldn’t be upset about it really takes the cake. Do I think she’s being retaliatory in whatever comments she’s making now, most likely but on the other hand I don’t care what her history is, she didn’t ask for her business to be broadcasted on TV for the world to see. They made that decision for her and to me that’s some nasty BS. So I don’t think the ex is supposed to hold back on trying to clarify some details regarding their time together. I feel bad for their child but that pandora’s box should have never been opened in the first place if they already know they are dealing with someone that may not be delicate in how they respond. Why even start that battle? They decided their own fame whoring was worth whatever pain it brings to whomever and that is why I won’t ever be on the Fuda’s side of things, EVER. John’s grimey and he keeps proving to me that there is definitely something to the claims his ex makes about him. He oozes ugly and I for one can’t unsee it.

I love this post,and there’s always two sides of the story.

• Like 1
58 minutes ago, hottesthw said:

I’m looking at them as 2 separate entities in this particular situation only. Fuda is fugly. If I had to choose between the 2 on looks alone, I’m going with Louie all day. 

If it were the last two men on earth situation I'd be ready to spend eternity alone, I'm too old to have a baby so no need for either of them for me.

Are there any photos of Fuda without the beard? Not that I think he would look good without but just curious.  

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, QQQQ said:

From the University of Michigan:

ARE STUDENTS REQUIRED TO LIVE ON CAMPUS?

Students are not required to live on campus -- although about 97 percent of first-year students choose to live in Michigan Housing for the community, convenience and security. Living on campus is a big advantage in making the transition to university life.

Wait, where is Gabriella going... University of Michigan or Michigan State University?

University of Michigan. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Rlb8031 said:

The Bahamas is physically the closest place to the US he can stay where English is the native language. He's not going to live on the Mexican border with real gangsters, and Canda won't have him (plus its cold).

I know it is geographically desirable for their situation but he could accomplish the same financial status living free at his family's house in Sala Cosalina, what happened to his vibrator business?  Is Teresa funding his living his lifestyle? 

(edited)

I am wondering if Gabriella used the "both my parents were in prison" for her "story" that got her into Michigan. Because I don't believe she can be smart with such stupid parents. And I don't mean uneducated. I mean low IQ. I know. I know. It is theoretically possible they can have smart kids but I just don't believe it and that is not usually the way it works. And Gia does not appear to me to be smart, either. Degrees aren't that hard to get, particularly if you can afford them.

Having said that ... man is this show dull. I am about to give it up and I have been watching since the beginning. All they have going on is "she said this about me. Whose side are you on?" There is absolutely nothing entertaining about that to me. I will soon be down to watching two shows - BH and Miami. BH was always known for beating a dead horse but then Kyle had to go and get separated, at least. I miss the "family van" days of housewife shows. 

Edited by lilmarysunshine
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1