Type keyword(s) to search

The Valley

Message added by Mod-Tigerkatze,

Culture Check: How can we combine humor and still remember and respect the humanity of the person we're commenting on? Visit the community guidelines to find some tips.

• Start Topic

(edited)
On 4/3/2024 at 5:49 PM, hoodooznoodooz said:

Brittany could have worn fifty other dresses that would have been more attractive on her than that orange strapless interview dress. I would have thought that at least one person in production would have encouraged her to wear something else. 

That thing is awful. Her right tit is strangely bulging up, unlike the left one. I dont want to criticize Brittany for post-baby weight gain. No way. But come on production, be her ally.

Then there's the opening credits where she is wearing that two piece formal: again with the ill fitting bright sequin top, paired with the satin skirt, both emphazizing her bulging midriff, all made even worse by the unflattering camera angle looking up at her from the ground.

Awful.

Edited by Bossa Nova
  • Like 7
  • Applause 1
(edited)

I thought Michelle's comment about hoping Kristin isn't pregnant because "we don't need more of her" was incredibly nasty.  She seems like a particularly sour person.  I do like Nia and her husband Dan. They seem like a good couple and I feel for her that she's having such difficulties emotionally.  I really hope she does look for some help.

Edited by whydoievencare
  • Like 15
  • Love 3
(edited)

Who’s name are they bleeping out with the Michelle stuff?

It makes no sense Jesse and Michelle went from fucking a few times to getting married and having a kid. They clearly don’t like each other.

Luke and Kristen are her typical relationship. I don’t see it lasting. 

Danny is starting to seem like a little whiny baby.

Idk if Brittany needs to slow down on her drinking but Jax cokehead Taylor is the last to lecture anyone on drinking lol.

Edited by Marley
  • Like 3
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1

Jesse annoyed at his daughter’s artwork and wanting to throw it out. Michelle acquiescing. 

I’m not sure if Michelle relented only to placate Jesse. 

But I find my once three-year-old’s art absolutely charming and more valuable than saffron or truffles. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
(edited)

Nia & Dan are my favorite and I don't mind Janet & Jason. Her comment on zillowing everyone's house made me laugh. 

Michelle is moving suspiciously, which made me a bit more sympathetic to Jesse. Why would one sign up for reality TV when they know they have skeletons in the closet waiting to be exposed? Plus, he can truly be funny at times.

Really not liking Luke, there's something dark there.

It took years but I can finally say it, I don't like Brittany. I find her obnoxious & selfish. Actually found myself siding with Jax and you know he's no prize.  What the heck was going on with her right boob? It looked to have a huge bruise on it. Her wardrobe choices are truly baffling...

Edited by snarts
  • Like 6
  • Applause 3
  • Love 5
12 hours ago, whydoievencare said:

I thought Michelle's comment about hoping Kristin isn't pregnant because "we don't need more of her" was incredibly nasty.

It sure was.  Nobody needs another Michelle,  yet she still had one.

9 hours ago, Marley said:

Who’s name are they bleeping out with the Michelle stuff?

It was funny.

1 hour ago, snarts said:

It took years but I can finally say it, I don't like Brittany. I find her obnoxious & selfish.

She's so ridiculous.  How can you expect your husband to take you seriously when you're wearing a t-shirt with multiple pictures of him on it?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • LOL 1

Brittany - girl - whatever miniscule wrinkles you may have HAS TO look better than your current eyebrow situation due to Botox. 

Welp, this episode made me like Jesse more and Michelle less.

• Like 3
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, whydoievencare said:

I thought Michelle's comment about hoping Kristin isn't pregnant because "we don't need more of her" was incredibly nasty

I can't believe the producers let that comment air.  Especially since Kristin has since revealed she had a misscarriage not long after filming ended. 

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 2
7 minutes ago, AEJ79 said:

What's the secret that Luke knows about Michelle?!?

Probably that she cheated on Jesse, and the person is 'famous' so they bleeped the name out, but he hangs around at the Abbey? Now I want to know!  Though if the group seems to suspect she's cheating on him, how 'secret' can it be?

I feel bad for Kristen. The crap some of them have been saying to the camera about her is pretty mean. 

I don't like Janet.

• Like 4
  • Love 2
(edited)

I got a divorce about 2 years ago and I'm ok most of the time, but watching Jesse and Michelle talk through some of their issues was a bit hard to watch for me. 

I'm going to need Luke to spill all the tea here. And if he knows, for sure Kristen knows. Whatever this secret is, it probably came from her.

Also, LOL at Kristen saying "being an empath is hard" and everyone's reactions 😂

Edited by MaggieG
  • Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, AEJ79 said:

23 minutes ago, MaggieG said:

I'm going to need Luke to spill all the tea here. And if he knows, for sure Kristen knows. Whatever this secret is, it probably came from her.

Kristen was on WWHL and said all will be revealed soon on The Valley.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2

I think  Jesse is softer than he wants to look, he wants to be this hard as nails person. Sex is important  in a relationship,  just ask the person who isn't having  any. That's Jesse imho. I liked Michelle,  I don't  think shed be a delight  to live with. Unhappy  couples , make me sad to watch sometimes.  Jax and Brittany  aren't  going to last, they are more like brother  and sister. I don't  know why Britt  has to drink so much, that she throws up, blacks out. That isn't  fun after awhile, surely.

Has Michelle  texted photos  to someone? I thought  it was said in the previews.  If Luke  knows something,  it has to have come from the empath herself. Kristen  is delusional. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

No idea if this is true but the Reddit streets are saying the director that Michelle is talking to at Chateau is either Michael Bay or Quinten Tarantino.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Fire 1
  • Useful 1
57 minutes ago, MaggieG said:

No idea if this is true but the Reddit streets are saying the director that Michelle is talking to at Chateau is either Michael Bay or Quinten Tarantino.

I immediately thought of QT, although MB is probably more likely.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, MaggieG said:

Has anyone seen Michelle's feet?  Their attractiveness could be a clue.

• LOL 7
(edited)

I know we can’t tell based on the show but Jesse does seem like a good dad that wants his marriage to work. 
I kind of understood Danny having a hard time with 2 infants and 1 baby.  I think Nia was okay leaving that girls night to go home. Even though she is struggling, I think she wanted her family. 
I feel bad for Brittany. I know she’s a mess and she chose Jax to be her husband and baby daddy but if he’s that big a jerk on camera, imagine him off.  Plus she’s taking a lot of heat for her unflattering looks. 

Edited by Chatty Cake
  • Like 3
On 4/18/2024 at 6:24 AM, MaggieG said:

I don't watch this show regularly, so I have to ask: which valley girl is Michelle and who/what is Chateau? Is it a movie production company? A French restaurant?

is Michelle the former beauty pageant winner? 

14 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

she’s taking a lot of heat for her unflattering looks.

Re: Brittany. She's pretty. She does wear unflattering clothes but so what. If she is comfortable in that look, then wear it.

Reminds me of old men who become aware that they have deep crevices/,lines around their nose and mouth. (I think they're called Marionette lines). So that's when those older guys start growing mustaches and goatees...to hide those flaws. 

If that's what makes them feel better then why can't Brittany wear what she is comfortable wearing. She made a bad choice in a husband but I think she just wanted that dream wedding and a baby. No matter what the cost.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Jst2Wld said:

I don't watch this show regularly, so I have to ask: which valley girl is Michelle and who/what is Chateau? Is it a movie production company? A French restaurant?

is Michelle the former beauty pageant winner?

Michelle has very dark hair and kind of looks like Phoebe Cates. Her husband has grey hair at his temples. They have one daughter.

The former pageant woman is Nia. She’s married to Daniel Booko, who is not very tall. He used to be on Hannah Montana. They have a son and twin infant daughters.

Michelle and Jesse’s house is not far from Chateau Marmont.

The Chateau Marmont is a hotel located at 8221 Sunset Boulevard in Los Angeles, California. The hotel was designed by architects Arnold A. Weitzman and William Douglas Lee and completed in 1929. It was modeled loosely after the Château d'Amboise, a royal retreat in France's Loire Valley.

• Like 5
(edited)

The secret is that Michelle is cheating. They made it look obvious. And Kristen will expose per the previews. It also seems it will be a short season (well, it's a first season). Michelle seems to have checked out, and she probably thinks she can do better than Jesse. I feel a little sorry for him, and I never thought I would. 

Daniel acted a little bit like a spoiled kid who couldn't deal with anything without his wife's help who needed some free time for herself. 

I'm another one who doesn't like Janet too much anymore. I also think she is a little condensending toward her husband. 

Jax is no prize, but it see that he mostly cleans the house, etc. Brittany has a huge problem if she throws up, and blacks out when I'm sure she is so used to alcohol binging. 

Luke is aggressive (he was at the Capri party- a note: the name of the island was finally pronounced properly).

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 3
4 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

Daniel acted a little bit like a spoiled kid who couldn't deal with anything without his wife's help who needed some free time for herself. 

I think this was a set up, honestly.  I think Danny might be taking one for the team, and looking bad, because I think she wanted to come home.  I could be completely wrong, and if she did actually want to stay and wasn't complicit, then yes, he's a complete asshole.  But, didn't she just go off to do something for Miss USA overnight and he was fine?  When they were talking, she didn't seem like she had any resentment or animosity towards him or his support.

I honestly hope they address this one way or another at some point so I can decide if he's an ass or not!

• Like 4

Someone may have mentioned it, but what type of plastic surgery did Brittany have around her lower jaw area - to my eyes, it looks like the corners of her mouth turn downward to a much more severe degree than before she was on this show. 

• Like 3
(edited)
On 4/16/2024 at 9:58 PM, Emmeline said:

You may think I’m crazy but I  like Jesse.  There has been a hint about a secret and it seems to be about Michelle cheating.

On 4/17/2024 at 2:17 PM, AEJ79 said:

I mean, I think they made it fairly obvious that she was out fucking that famous producer at Chateau Marmont for up to three days straight. Based on what Jax and Luke both said, it seems that Michelle told the girls—and they went and told their guys. Maybe Michelle’s been fucking someone else, too, but that seems to be the “secret” that everyone is aware of (at least spending ann unusual amount of time at this man’s hotel if not outright fucking)—unless they spill something else salacious about her.

Edited by JenE4
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, ChristmasJones said:

Someone may have mentioned it, but what type of plastic surgery did Brittany have around her lower jaw area - to my eyes, it looks like the corners of her mouth turn downward to a much more severe degree than before she was on this show.

She had work done on neck, I think lipo (or maybe something more than that, since that wouldn't tighten), just at the beginning of the season.  She's said that while filming it left her with a frown as it was healing (I would assume meaning she has less of a permanent frown now, but I haven't seen her).

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
3 hours ago, lasu said:

I think this was a set up, honestly.  I think Danny might be taking one for the team, and looking bad, because I think she wanted to come home.  I could be completely wrong, and if she did actually want to stay and wasn't complicit, then yes, he's a complete asshole.  But, didn't she just go off to do something for Miss USA overnight and he was fine?  When they were talking, she didn't seem like she had any resentment or animosity towards him or his support.

I honestly hope they address this one way or another at some point so I can decide if he's an ass or not!

Ronnie and Ben were considering this ☝️possibility also. 

I only watched the episode once. But didn’t Danny, after Nia got home and walked by him, eating something, say, “Did you make me something to eat, too?” Then Nia simply tells him, “No.”

So Danny is either entitled and insensitive, or the two of them share a good sense of humor. I am not sure, because “Three under two” got old pretty quickly. 

I wasn’t thrilled to hear him say, while Nia was crying and trying to explain how she was feeling, “There’s nothing to be ashamed of.” (Or something along those lines.)

• Like 2

I love Nia and Danny's little boy. He's so cute and friendly! Danny probably taught him his name for who's your daddy reasons, but if he ever gets lost, that knowledge will come in handy, lol.

Agree with the comments about Brittany's boobs and cannot fathom why anyone wants them so large. She actually let Jax force her to get a bigger size and she should have refused. And they do look extremely uncomfortable and unflattering.

Speaking of boobs, does Kristen own a bra? She always looks so sloppy to me. Also agree with comments about Luke. Something ain't right there with that one. Best of luck in the baby journey, though. Did she ever consider freezing her eggs.

Feel a bit bad for Jesse because his wife is super checked out.

• Like 8
(edited)

Wait the guy with the Lego head hair toupee is judging someone else’s hair? Lmao pls. Schwartz hair is lame but still better than Zach’s hair.

Here comes crazy Kristen. She’s so weird getting all offended about Jesse. Kristen knows what she’s doing with the gossip shit lol. She’s played this game many times. If you are protecting someone you don’t keep bringing up how you are protecting them in an ominous or threatening way lol.

I don’t like Michelle tho. I am kind of not minding Jesse.

Luke is a joke. Him and Kristen are trying to paint Jesse as some woman beating psycho which I don’t even buy. I’m sure he’s nothing special but this all seems a bit much.

Kristen and Luke’s relationship is a joke to me. I doubt it’ll last. Her typical bang and drama until they get in nonstop fights lol.

Edited by Marley
  • Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1

I'm not fond of Zach, he's always  right in the middle  of whatever  is going on, so the little shove he received,  was due.

Jax, mortgage,  work, children,  yes it's worrying  at times, but it's called life. Welcome to that world. Too much Jax tonight.

I like Jesse, Michelle  cannot  be happy. He's too quiet, too loud, good lord.

I noticed Brittany's  boobs even more this episode, and her accent  is way stronger  than it use to be.

Luke looked thoroughly  miserable,  he misses his old life, he needs to move on, those two will never  work out.

• Like 6

Am I the only one who kind of wanted to see Jesse pop Luke in the face? Kristen is out of control, Luke enables her, and Michelle also sucks. I can't believe I like Jesse the most out of that foursome.

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2

I was thoroughly entertained by this episode. Give me the drama!

LOL at Jax being stressed about being an adult. 

I also laughed at Jasmin doing the Bingo card for Kristen. 

• Like 5

I really did not care for the way Jasmin and Jax were pre-blaming Kristen before she'd done anything.

Michelle looked completely out of control at the end.  I wonder if it was fear of what Kristen might out or just general stress at the end of her marriage, or a combo?

I wouldn't say that Jesse slamming his fists on the table was abusive, but I wouldn't stay either.  I am extremely uncomfortable around anger being expressed that way.  He did crack me up when he was yelling that if Kristen told him something he didn't already know about his wife he would end her.  I'm not sure why it was so funny to me, just the "Don't you dare tell me anything new!!!" killed me.

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
4 hours ago, Jaundiced Eye said:

Am I the only one who kind of wanted to see Jesse pop Luke in the face? Kristen is out of control, Luke enables her, and Michelle also sucks. I can't believe I like Jesse the most out of that foursome.

What is the response to the AITA scenarios? Everyone sucks here. They’re all terrible and in the wrong. Nina, Danny, and that other couple that’s pregnant (I think Janice? No idea about her husband’s name because he’s so normal) are fine and seem like kind and functional human beings. The rest of the lot I’m not about to attempt to rank who’s the worst amongst Jesse, Michelle, Kristin, Luke—and even Jax and Brittany. You’re all assholes. I guess the other two single friends are okay. The girl is slightly better by trying not to stoke the flames, but the gay guy is messy, too, trying to rile everyone up.

• Like 4

That Burning Man line of clothing woman/Gabby accomplished what the producers wanted her to accomplish.

There was so much conflict going on at that dinner table. (I have never heard of someone paying for a hotel room as the venue for a celebratory dinner.)

I suspect that they edited so much. 

Michelle feeling territorial with regard to Jesse hanging out with Gabby but also emotionally checked out of the marriage. 

Michelle poking Jesse for being too serious. Again and again.

Michelle wondering where her husband went.

Danny raising his hand to speak, as if he was in first grade. Nia struggling to convince him to not weigh in.

Zack needing to stifle Kristen.

Kristen and Luke arguing over whether or not she had ever called him “a douche.”

They pixelated Michelle’s areola. They should pixelate Brittany’s décolletage.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

I am the only one who is rooting for Kristen and Luke. He seems to understand how to talk to her. He leaps to her defense and challenges, but there’s passion there. I don’t think it’s ego. 

I love Kristen’s long-sleeved, twisted bodice cranberry red dress.

• Like 5
On 4/25/2024 at 6:27 AM, hoodooznoodooz said:

I am the only one who is rooting for Kristen and Luke. He seems to understand how to talk to her. He leaps to her defense and challenges, but there’s passion there. I don’t think it’s ego. 

Yes, you’re the only one. 😉 IMO, this is the last thing Kristin needs is someone who’s even more of a hothead than she is. “Leaping to her defense” by causing fights with people at every damn group interaction is not a positive trait. Just because they’re similar doesn’t mean it’s a good thing. It means they both need therapy to learn how to express their emotions in a constructive manner. Don’t even get me started on how they think it’s a good idea to conceive even though each of them has no intention of ever leaving their state. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1

Am I the only one starting to wonder where Luke was on January 6? He's just giving me vibes. Living in an isolated way... just got electricity... hair trigger temper, etc... Of course he could just be a harmless off the grid/one with the earth type of guy - but that hair trigger temper. Hmmm. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 2

Luke's a model😨 with those teeth??

Luke Broderick, a rising star in the world of fashion and modeling, has captivated audiences with his striking looks and magnetic presence. Born on March 12, 1995, in Los Angeles, California, he embarked on his modeling career at a young age, quickly garnering attention for his unique style and undeniable charm. Broderick’s journey in the fashion industry has been marked by notable collaborations with top designers and brands, showcasing his versatility and ability to embody diverse aesthetics. His runway appearances and editorial spreads have earned him acclaim, establishing him as a sought-after talent in the competitive fashion world. Beyond modeling, Broderick is passionate about using his platform to advocate for inclusivity and diversity within the industry, championing representation and authenticity. With his confidence and charisma, he continues to push boundaries and redefine beauty standards, inspiring aspiring models and fashion enthusiasts around the globe.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
23 minutes ago, snarts said:

Beyond modeling, Broderick is passionate about using his platform to advocate for inclusivity and diversity within the industry, championing representation and authenticity. With his confidence and charisma, he continues to push boundaries and redefine beauty standards,

WHAT??  He’s a pinhead.  And not attractive at all imo.

What platform?  🤣  How is he doing this?  This has to be a joke.  He is an in-demand model around the globe?  I can’t understand this.

• LOL 6

Huh.  That's...a twist.  The good ol' boy who can't handle LA and just wants to sit by the fishin' hole is actually a model FROM LOS ANGELES?  I'll admit, I didn't see that one coming.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
(edited)
On 4/25/2024 at 5:27 AM, hoodooznoodooz said:

I'm not at all rooting for them since he appears to be shady if any of the above links are true. However, I am tired of everything being Kristen's fault. She's the easy target and they all know it. Having said, that, Kristen, shut up with the secret crap and protecting you. I'm sure it would have come out regardless.

I think Brittany knows exactly why Jax isn't having sex with her; cuz he's cheating on her! 

Michelle is awful. She doesn't want to be with her husband, but she sure got territorial over Jesse when he was talking to Burning Man girl. 

What is with Jesse's hair and why is it dented so much? Is he wearing headbands that often?

It just makes me so uncomfortable seeing Brittany during her interviews (confessionals? what do they call them?) wearing the tight dresses and her enhancements pushed up to high heaven. It has GOT to be uncomfortable for her right?  

Edited by IntrovertRed
  • Like 6
  • Love 3
11 hours ago, snarts said:

Luke Broderick, a rising star in the world of fashion and modeling, has captivated audiences with his striking looks and magnetic presence. Born on March 12, 1995, in Los Angeles, California, he embarked on his modeling career at a young age, quickly garnering attention for his unique style and undeniable charm. Broderick’s journey in the fashion industry has been marked by notable collaborations with top designers and brands, showcasing his versatility and ability to embody diverse aesthetics. His runway appearances and editorial spreads have earned him acclaim, establishing him as a sought-after talent in the competitive fashion world. Beyond modeling, Broderick is passionate about using his platform to advocate for inclusivity and diversity within the industry, championing representation and authenticity. With his confidence and charisma, he continues to push boundaries and redefine beauty standards, inspiring aspiring models and fashion enthusiasts around the globe.

I’m pretty sure none of this is true. RealityTea is the only site I can find with this information. I listened to a few of Kristen’s podcast episodes and I’m pretty sure they talked about him growing up in the Midwest, and there was no mention of him being a model. Maybe there’s another Luke Broderick they’re confusing him with because I’m almost positive he never lived in Los Angeles before dating Kristen and wasn’t a model. 

• Like 5

Danny and perhaps Nia think that he is a lot more attractive than he actually is. 

Danny thanking whomever for his own thick head of hair. Insisting that even if Nia’s revenue pays for non-essentials, he is still gloating about footing most of the money. 

• Like 2
(edited)
On 4/26/2024 at 1:55 PM, snarts said:

This sounds like a joke (maybe it is). I don't find him attractive. He hates LA (like he told us) for someone who was born in LA. 

And I also think that Kristin and him won't last.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 2