Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

Sorry to keep talking about the old seasons. I'm on the season 1 finale and Kail just sucks.

I'm not saying that Suzi was a great mom but she sure was there for Kail during this season.

When Kail was kicked out of Jo's house, Suzi didn't hesitate to say yes to Kail staying with her, I saw Suzi give Kail a car, I saw her pay Kail's court fees, I saw her watch Isaac often. Like I said, she may not have been a great mom but I don't think she's as bad as Kail says she is. I think the reason we don't see Suzi anymore is because it would show that she has been there for Kail.

During one scene Kail was telling her friends how great it was at Suzi's house because "there are no rules, all I have to do is keep my room clean".

And she couldn't even do that.

• Love 9

Kail has booked a vacation to Miami for the family. Javi had some more work done on his awful back tattoo.  You know none of these things are cheap.  

Her and Sterling sure gave up on their blog real quick.  

• Love 3

Another vacation??? They've had more in one year than I've had in 10. They should really learn how to simply vacation in one another's eyes (ala Tom and Ariana from V-Pump Rules) and put all that money into savings for the boys. 

• Love 3

Another vacation??? They've had more in one year than I've had in 10. They should really learn how to simply vacation in one another's eyes (ala Tom and Ariana from V-Pump Rules) and put all that money into savings for the boys. 

I'd ask Javi how he's able to get so damn much time off, but we all know how much he hates that.

• Love 4

I'd ask Javi how he's able to get so damn much time off, but we all know how much he hates that.

It's been suggested before that Javi might not actually be active duty (aka full-time) Air Force but instead in the Air Guard. Though I think both have insisted he is AD and that it ain't our business. I know the AF is supposedly the most laid back of the Military Services, but the leave he gets is ridiculous and doesn't make sense.

• Love 2

It's been suggested before that Javi might not actually be active duty (aka full-time) Air Force but instead in the Air Guard. Though I think both have insisted he is AD and that it ain't our business. I know the AF is supposedly the most laid back of the Military Services, but the leave he gets is ridiculous and doesn't make sense.

I believe you meant to say "that don't make no sense"  like Mama Dawn

(sorry, couldn't help it!  I will probably always think that in my head whenever I hear someone say that, forever more....)

• Love 10

Sorry to keep talking about the old seasons. I'm on the season 1 finale and Kail just sucks.

I'm not saying that Suzi was a great mom but she sure was there for Kail during this season.

When Kail was kicked out of Jo's house, Suzi didn't hesitate to say yes to Kail staying with her, I saw Suzi give Kail a car, I saw her pay Kail's court fees, I saw her watch Isaac often. Like I said, she may not have been a great mom but I don't think she's as bad as Kail says she is. I think the reason we don't see Suzi anymore is because it would show that she has been there for Kail.

During one scene Kail was telling her friends how great it was at Suzi's house because "there are no rules, all I have to do is keep my room clean".

And she couldn't even do that.

I agree that Kail makes Suzi out to sound a LOT worse than she actually is.

Now, that hardly means Suzi is mother of the year, but she gave a Kail & her son a place to live and a freaking car! And she didn't call 911 when Kail basically stole her TV. I feel for Kail as far as Suzi's addiction issues as I have a parent who is a recovering alcoholic. But the idea that Suzi basically did nothing for her and was never there for her is a delusion of Kail's that she used to get more sympathy.

• Love 2

When I saw Kail had planned a trip to Miami, my first thought was "it must be coming time for Jo to have Isaac for an extended time"... But the it was revealed it was without the kids.

I live about 15-30 minutes from Miami (I live near ft lauderdale) I rarely go to Miami because simply by crossing the county line the price of everything increases by like 200%, and I can easily go to Miami without needing a hotel or rental car etc... But it's not exactly a frugal vacation spot. Kail is probably hoping to run into the Kardashians or something, but I don't think they hang out around here much anymore.

I'm all for an occasional vacation alone with friends or as parents sans kids, key word being occasional... But Kail is gone more than she's home, I think she may even vacation more than Jenelle.

• Love 1

I agree that Suzi won't be winning any mother of the year awards but I've never thought she was as bad as Kail said she was.

During the season I just finished, Kail would have been screwed if it weren't for her mom.

True. This is Kail, the girl who embellishes the truth and stretches it out farther than any pair of stretchy pants she has ever owned.

Suzi was an alcoholic. She obviously made bad choices in her life. Kail is not an addict or alcoholic. What excuse does she have for her bad choices? Kail has the means to visit a therapist, but she uses it for the wrong reasons. She goes to therapy to point out what others are doing wrong, not to seek true help with how she can better herself.

Kail has accused her mother of some bad things, and has accused her mother's boyfriend of hitting her. Yet, it is okay for Kail to put her grubby man hands on Javi? She is not better than her mother's boyfriend, if in fact the story is true the boyfriend ever put his hand on her. This is Kail, I will always give her the side-eye to any claims she lays out there. Remember her false DV claims against Jo? Yeah, that is why I never give Kail a pass.

• Love 3

Didn't realize it was a trip without Javi and the kids.  She hasn't went to Miami yet, though. 

Kail Lowry ‏@KailLowry  Dec 18
30 days until Miami.

Her tickets are for Jan 16.

She just returned today from New Mexico. She HAD to visit Sterling for a few days. Without Javi.

Edited by Mkay

I hardly believe he works, too.  According to the Ashley though, he is about to deploy.

http://theashleysrealityroundup.com/2015/12/18/this-week-in-teen-mom-rumors-whats-true-whats-false-exclusive/

Rumor #1: Kail Lowry’s husband, Javi Marroquin, is about to be deployed.

TRUE! Radar Online broke the story today that Kail’s husband Javi, who is on active duty in the Air Force, will be deploying soon. Fans were skeptical to believe the story, but The Ashley can confirm that the story is very true. Kail and Javi are, indeed, preparing for Javi’s deployment, and have not been able to tell anyone when and where Javi will be. The Ashley can confirm that his deployment will be less than a year.

Oh and…they are still not divorcing, despite what other media outlets are saying.   

Further down in the comments someone points out that this could be what caused Javi and Kail's tweet about "the worst day of my (or our) life" a few months ago.

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 3

I'm on season 2 of my rewatch of this garbage.

When Karl moved out of her mom's house, she didn't just take the TV she took ALL of the bedroom furniture that had been in the room prior to her moving. When she was telling her friends what she took from Suzi, she listed a bed, 2 dressers and the TV. Then she had the nerve to bitch that Suzi wanted the TV back, but she said nothing about what her mom let her keep.

She also smugly walked around the apartment that the government was paying for saying she had her own place and "not many 18 year olds can say that".

I'm really, really disliking her much more this time around.

Edited by Maharincess
  • Love 6
The Ashley can confirm that his deployment will be less than a year.

Oh and…they are still not divorcing, despite what other media outlets are saying.   

Further down in the comments someone points out that this could be what caused Javi and Kail's tweet about "the worst day of my (or our) life" a few months ago.

Haha, while I'm sure that's Kail's party line, I'm thinking this is probably the best news she's gotten in awhile. In fact, I don't know how they inform people of impending deployment, but I picture Javi finding out while on speaker phone, and Kail running into the next room to do a Monica Gellar inspired victory dance in private, before poking herself in the eye to simulate tears upon Javi's entrance.

I'm on season 2 of my research of this garbage...

I'm really, really disliking her much more this time around.

Yeah, you really want to get pissed, read her stupid book. She evidently doesn't realize that anyone interested enough to read it has probably seen her shit on TV, so she still rewrites history and paints herself as this flawless heroine. She's quick to throw Jo under the bus for bad tempers and infidelity, but conveniently skips over any mention of her own.

• Love 5
Haha, while I'm sure that's Kail's party line, I'm thinking this is probably the best news she's gotten in awhile. In fact, I don't know how they inform people of impending deployment, but I picture Javi finding out while on speaker phone, and Kail running into the next room to do a Monica Gellar inspired victory dance in private, before poking herself in the eye to simulate tears upon Javi's entrance.

Oh absolutely. Kail will be thrilled if Javi deports. She can go on twice as many vacations and girls nights without him pestering her checking her phone when she gets back. 

• Love 5

Rumor #1: Kail Lowry’s husband, Javi Marroquin, is about to be deployed.

If that is the reason for the Tweet, all I can say is Welcome to the Armed Forces.  At some point, separation from family is a fact of life for most servicemembers.  Kailyn wanted those military benefits, but there is a price to be paid. 

• Love 4

Oh absolutely. Kail will be thrilled if Javi deports. She can go on twice as many vacations and girls nights without him pestering her checking her phone when she gets back.

Plus she can bitch and moan and whine about how haaaaaaard it is doing everything by herself.

• Love 6

Kail will dump the kids at Javi's mom's house.

What is going on with Farrah mentioning Kailyn in a rant?  Someone posted a link on the TM thread about a story regarding a snapchat video where Catelynn and Amber are cursing out Farrah, and now Farrah is responding to it, but she posted Kailyn's name. Did I miss something? All I got out of this was a major headache trying to read it:

86QicoQ.png

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 2

Kail will dump the kids at Javi's mom's house.

What is going on with Farrah mentioning Kailyn in a rant?  Someone posted a link on the TM thread about a story regarding a snapchat video where Catelynn and Amber are cursing out Farrah, and now Farrah is responding to it, but she posted Kailyn's name. Did I miss something? All I got out of this was a major headache trying to read it:

86QicoQ.png

Kail was there with Catelynn, Amber and Maci when the Farrah-bashing took place and it was originally posted to Kail's snapchat. So while she didn't say anything, in Farrah's mind she's just as guilty I guess. But trying to make sense of anything Farrah says/does is truly a hopeless endeavor. 

• Love 1

Kail is probably jumping for joy that Javi is about to be deployed. She gets the money and the benefits without having to deal with a pesky nuisance of a husband who expects his wife to spend time with her family instead of going out with her friends.

• Love 6

If that is the reason for the Tweet, all I can say is Welcome to the Armed Forces. At some point, separation from family is a fact of life for most servicemembers. Kailyn wanted those military benefits, but there is a price to be paid.

EXACTLY. But suprise, you're getting deployed. If they didn't see that one coming I don't even know what to say.

• Love 1

Kail is probably jumping for joy that Javi is about to be deployed. She gets the money and the benefits without having to deal with a pesky nuisance of a husband who expects his wife to spend time with her family instead of going out with her friends.

I was thinking the same thing, that Kail would secretly be very relieved that Javi is leaving. Its not like she likes spending time with him and she always seems annoyed by his presence. All her worst day ever crap is just a sympathy grab.

• Love 2

Honestly she's lucky he hasn't been deployed more than this, there are people whose loved ones do multiple back to back deployments. Whether she expected or not I'm sure it's still hard...BUT as said above, she was the one so hell bent for military benefits. I bet she's gonna be glad Jo lives closer now to take Isaac when she needs her get-a-ways.

• Love 5

Honestly she's lucky he hasn't been deployed more than this, there are people whose loved ones do multiple back to back deployments. Whether she expected or not I'm sure it's still hard...BUT as said above, she was the one so hell bent for military benefits. I bet she's gonna be glad Jo lives closer now to take Isaac when she needs her get-a-ways.

"Lucky" he hasn't deployed before now? Ten bucks says her first thought upon hearing the news was, about damn time.

• Love 4

"Lucky" he hasn't deployed before now? Ten bucks says her first thought upon hearing the news was, about damn time.

Lol... You're probably right.

I kinda in a sadistic way I hope she calls Jo as Javi pulls out of the driveway... And Jo tells her no f*in way in no uncertain terms.

• Love 2

A blind posted today:

This Teen Mom scheduled a vacation to a resort for 2016. Not with her significant other, but her on the side boyfriend she told everyone she was done with. Not Jenelle or Leah

Could it be Kail's trip to Florida?

• Love 2

I can't help but wonder if this deployment will be the straw that breaks the camel's back of their marriage. After not having to deal with Javi's controlling and demanding ways, it will be an ugly adjustment when he starts that crap back up when he returns. I know I couldn't deal with his bullshit. She can paint her strong independent single mom narrative while he's away and continue that post divorce. She could even write another book for her fans to fawn over. Plus, there's new fodder for her speaking engagements.

• Love 3

She could even write another book for her fans to fawn over.

Ohhh the book titles that come to mind.

Kail needs to just come out of the closet already and stop using guys to make children and get their money. Oh, and to stop using them as punching bags. 

• Love 3

I just had to check out her Twitter to see what, if anything, she had posted recently. She has posted she is celebrating her birthday in New York and New Jersey. Her birthday is in March. She is gonna raise the roof, bitches!!!  :- /

• Love 3

I just had to check out her Twitter to see what, if anything, she had posted recently. She has posted she is celebrating her birthday in New York and New Jersey. Her birthday is in March. She is gonna raise the roof, bitches!!!  :- /

This bitch ani't Stassi! 

• Love 4

https://www.instagram.com/p/_-UrQOjbd-/?taken-by=kaillowry

Kail posted this throwback picture of her and Joe on prom night.... She put an emoji over his face but it's obvious that its him. Now I'm sitting here spending the last hours of 2015 (west coast time, of course) wondering what could have possibly possessed her to post this. Like, why? It seems so dumb with her censoring his face even though anyone following her knows that it's Joe, and probably knows that she got pregnant with Isaac that night. So it's basically saying, "Hey look remember this night that I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend that I never got over and now punish passive aggressively even though he's a great father to my son? Good times!"

• Love 6

Yea, that is weird. And it's since been taken down. Maybe she was just trying to throwback to when she was younger and thinner, as a lot of women do? And prom is often a night people look back fondly on. But surely she has other pictures from that night, ones that don't include her ex!

I think that Kail is just kind of an attention whore, to be honest. I think she literally sits around pouting that TM OG is coming back and everyone is talking about that crew, and even when it is time to talk about TM2, it's usually all about Jenelle and Leah. Chelsea seems like she could take it or leave it at this point, but I think Kail still emotionally depends on the validation from strangers. And she seems to have taken a page from the Kardashian book of "any attention is good attention."

• Love 3

http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2016/01/kailyn-lowry-and-javi-marroquin-breakup-on-the-way/

It's unclear where Javi will be headed and for how long, but it now looks as though he and Kailyn may be planning to call it quits before his deployment.

Rumors of Kailyn and Javi breaking up have been circulating for months now, and many fans are interpreting a recent tweet from Javi as an indication that their marriage is on the rocks:

In response to a fan's tweet encouraging him to "choose love over everything else," Javi responded:

“Love gets in the way of one’s vision sometimes that it’s not always the best choice.”

Not the most encouraging sentiment from a man who's about to be away from his wife and child for at least a year.

For now, however, the couple is keeping everything - including the state of their marriage and the destination of Javi's deployment - under wraps.

• Love 2