Type keyword(s) to search

Season 12: Live Chat

• Start Topic

She is shuffling better!

But she is delusional that she is able out-exercise the extra calories she is eating.  

And early move is always a bad sign.  

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

"Bust my Booty."  Is she being ironic?  There's so much padding on that ass that if you fall, that ass is what you want to fall on!

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
4 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Tonight’s episode is brought to you by Activia yogurt cups. 

Before Greek yogurt became widely available Activia was my go-to yogurt.  It was pretty good... 

She is not cute in her 'oh, was it 40 days'.  Coy doesn't work at your weight!

• Like 6
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

So she missed an appointment and she doesn’t know if/how much weight she may have lost. Okay.

I forget. Did anyone create the M600PL bingo card? Because that should be one of the squares.

• Like 4

I love the doggie with the fluffy ears.

At least they laugh together.

How long has her car been in the shop? I've lost track of time but she's missed a follow up already?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

So she missed an appointment and she doesn’t know if/how much weight she may have lost. Okay.

I believe you have 5 spaces covered on the bingo card....

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

Anyone else get an ad for 'Ro'? I gather it provides some kind of OTC GLP-1 medicine like Ozempic. 

I did O for about 18 months for diabetes. Worked really well for that, and I lost weight. But I also got pancreatitis and wound up spending a few days in the hospital. I can't take any of those meds again without risking developing chronic pancreatitis, which you.do.not.want.

I would still advise it for diabetics who're having a hard time with other meds (I've been diabetic >20 years and things aren't as easy as they once were), but not solely for weight loss, and especially not without a doctor knowing what you're up to and when problems present themselves. 

• Hugs 4
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

"My plan was to be there for this appointment but there was a sale on little cups of Greek yogurt at the Piggly Wiggly." 

Edited by mmecorday
  • Like 2
  • LOL 8

I need a medium-chaser to wait on my moderately chunky ass hand and foot. Is there a dating app for "too small to be reallyreally big but not at all small" people?

• LOL 9
5 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

Are there no sheets on those beds?

*sanctimoniously*  They are trying to save the planet by minimizing the laundry loads!  

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

How long has her car been in the shop? I've lost track of time but she's missed a follow up already?

42 days. It's been in the shop since two days before her appointment with Dr. Now.

• Like 2
  • Angry 1
(edited)

I appreciate her looking clean and put together, but that pattern isn't doing her any favors.

Edited by aliya
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Elizzikra said:

42 days. It's been in the shop since two days before her appointment with Dr. Now.

I think it's 102 days.  60 to the next appointment plus 40 days by which she missed it plus 2 before she got to Dr. Now.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

The huge sunflower pattern, like wearing black, is slimming.

I think it completely distracts from her actual shape. I can't tell where she actually is in that outfit. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, Hellga said:

I think it's 102 days.  60 to the next appointment plus 40 days by which she missed it plus 2 before she got to Dr. Now.

Math has never been my strong suit. 

• LOL 1
1 minute ago, MagicEyes said:

Nooooo! Who could have predicted that she gained? It sucks when you eat those Greek yogurt cups and still gain weight! 

That is known.   At least several seasons back someone else blamed the greek yogurt for her lack of progress!

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
Just now, CSunshine76 said:

I gotta switch over to the Top Chef premier. I don’t have high hopes for Delana.

What city are they in? I like the show, but don't watch much TV anymore and never know when it's on.

2 minutes ago, babyhouseman said:

How much yogurt did she eat?

Only a cup.  It's all the bacon, biscuits, cake and fast food over which that cup was smeared that doesn't count because it wasn't visible to the naked eye before she inhaled it! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

I think it completely distracts from her actual shape. I can't tell where she actually is in that outfit. 

"Is that a field of sunflowers, waving their heads in the sun?"

• LOL 5

Darn - All I saw was '5.'  I thought she only lost 5 pounds. She actually gained 5! Jeez louise. Try a little bit. Maybe go slow on the yogurts.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Wednesdays have turned into a huge TV night chez moi. I have to record the rebroadcasts of Top Chef and Resident Alien because my dvr can only handle so many shows at one time.

• LOL 1
2 minutes ago, aliya said:

What city are they in? I like the show, but don't watch much TV anymore and never know when it's on.

Greensomething Tennessee. Greenville?