Type keyword(s) to search

Jinger and Jeremy Vuolo

• Start Topic

21 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

It's about aesthetics with the Vuolos. Need that long shot to see the Grand piano behind them. 🙄

Of course. I forgot for a mo how pretentious he is.

• LOL 10
On 9/7/2024 at 10:31 AM, precious pupp said:

Gosh, yes!  He had a golden opportunity to show off his shoes.  You blew it, homie.

but would he show off golden kicks??

• LOL 5

Jinger & Jeremy's latest podcast episode is out.  The topic is 'Distractions.'  Sounds boring, so I won't be watching it.  I did skip ahead to see if Jeremy has his usual footwear, and yes, he is again wearing just socks.

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 8

Jinger & Jeremy's latest podcast--Surviving our First Year of Marriage.  Footwear report:  Yes, Jeremy is again wearing socks and no shoes.

I just started watching it.  So far, the topic is not as boring as I thought it would be. 

ETA:  OK, I'm 15 minutes in and it's getting boring.  They have a tendency to go off on tangents from the main topic and then I zone out.  On a side note, they now have microphone stands.   

Edited by Gemma Violet
  • Useful 3

I thought it was better at the end I skipped through a lot. The end was more about how her adjustment and trying to figure out who she was; the TV version vs the introvert she was feeling after leaving home.  Wasn't she going to do another book about being a people pleaser?  She talked about she was immature and many people figure out those things when they go away to college.  Even though the show gave them opportunities to travel and exposed them to many things it was still very sheltered.  So it was nice to see she had some insight (still has a long way to go) into how she was raised made it hard for her to know who she was  and to make friends outside of her bubble. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 8
14 hours ago, laurakaye said:

I find it fascinating that a man who owns several expensive pairs of kicks is not using this platform to showcase his fresh look.

Previously, they either had or wanted Nike to sponsor them. But I think thats long gone. We havent seen the Nike fashion show in a long time.

• Like 2