Type keyword(s) to search

The Chrisleys in the Media

I don't believe a lot of the BS that Todd is shoveling, so I'm not surprised by this. OTOH, the Daily Mail isn't really known for accuracy in reporting. Aren't they basically a tabloid? So…while I'm sure Kyle has valid points, the vehicle in which he makes them has a faulty wheel or two.

I read about 1/2 the article on Daily Mail.  Nothing surprising in the writing of the article but why would we believe Kyle anymore than Todd.  It's frigin show - no more - no less.  After Kyle described  being down to 130 lbs, etc it sounds like the family did have concerns.

If the son has been clean for a year, that is great but it sounds like a bit of jealousy coming out.  I do remember that Kyle was on drugs after the baby was born and that the mother was after money.  People need to consider why Todd  has custody of the child and not the mother, Lexi.  Drugs?  Not caring?  Have no idea but  the court always gives more weight to the natural mother unless there are strong facts for the safely of the child.

The show is funny and enjoyable.  I would rather have had Kyle come out and bragged about being clean and saying he was in an ongoing battle that he is winning.  He has admitted that he had at least 4 slips back into drugs before 2013.  Let's hope he stays clean.

• Love 1

People need to consider why Todd has custody of the child and not the mother

As I understood it from last season, the Chrisleys share custody with Lexi. They have Chloe for 2 weeks, then back to Lexi for 2 weeks. This was to give Kyle the opportunity to be with his daughter and be a dad. But now, who knows?

I do see Todd as a controlling person, in general, and he's definitiely a control freak of a parent, so Kyle was not telling me something the average viewer could not figure out.  In watching the show though, I just don't get the feeling that Todd wants to keep Chloe for himself.  Last season he really made it clear that he really wanted Kyle to be a good father to Chloe and wanted them to be together, but that with Kyle's substance abuse problems he was going to be there to ensure that Kyle was a responsible parent and stepping up. There's got to be a reason for the Kyle/Todd drama.  We obviously don't know the full story, but I'm not buying that tptb needed the Chloe/Kyle storyline.  It's a good show with or without the two of them.

• Love 1

Wow, Kyle is an angry guy. That comment about Todd not loving Chloe and only taking her because she's mixed race and would be good for ratings is disgusting. Todd adores that baby and under his and Julie's care, Chloe is very loved and cared for. You can see the kids love her too. I wouldn't give the baby back to Kyle and Lexi (?) yet, they have a lot to prove to the court, IMO.

I'm no Todd fan, but Kyle has zero credibility with me. He's clearly still sick and i  hope he gets the help he needs. 

• Love 1

Since people in my house watch wrestling on

USA I saw that season 2 starts mid October! So surprised how much I liked the show and looking forward to its return.

I've been meaning to catch this show since I saw the first preview months ago....watching the marathon today

& I LURVE it!

Edited by BostonBlonde
  • Love 1

I pretty much believe every word of that interview with Kyle, but that won't keep me from watching this "reality" farce. It's funny, but I didn't need this interview to tell me what I already suspected. Todd is such a phony and I definitely believe he has some serious issues.  I believe Kyle and his ex-wife.  I also believe all that stuff about Chloe, he's just better than his mother, grandma Fae, at faking his love for the child. He's into appearances, he's OCD and the demographic stuff which equals more viewership and bottom line more dollars, which is the main reason he wants control off that little girl. He has got some serious issues which I believed from day one of watching of this show before the ex-wife's interview and Kyle's.  OCD like his doesn't leave room for much else including genuine love, he's kind of sick IMO.

But I'm still watching because the shit that comes out of Todd's  mouth  is just hilarious and I don't need reality tv to be real for me to watch it, because none of it has ever been real.

• Love 1

I don't believe the article 100%. I do not believe Julie and Todd requested partial custody of Chloe so she could be a part of the show. I can tell they genuinely  love their kids and grandchildren. Todd has said that he paid for Kyle to get help many times and he relapsed each time. I think he requested custody of Chloe so they could remain in her life even if Kyle decides to end his personal relationship with the family.

• Love 2

Well she's obviously beautiful and a very sweet girl that's ambitious so I see her going far. It's nice to see a teen from reality tv who isn't a hot mess.

*cough* Kylie Jenner *cough*

As for Kyle, I think there's truth in there, but I don't think Todd's faking his love for any of these kids. It's real. You can tell it's real. However, Todd being a control freak, he therefore tries to control the people he loves. It's going to be interesting to see how he handles Greyson's teen years, because I think it'll be interesting for Todd to handle an odd duck like Greyson.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, spankydoll said:

This doesn't bode well for them. Owing money is one thing. Everyone can get in a pinch. But perjury and fraud are no bueno. I hope that he hasn't had the kids doing the same shenanigans. 

He'll be fun in Prison.

I've been wondering how the kids are affording their lifestyle. New houses, new cars, clothes, not to mention Savanah's skyrocketing auto insurance. I've wondered if Todd has hid his money within his kid's investments.

I gave up along time ago on trying to figure out where Todd was getting money. Just figured he had a stack of unpaid loans, liens and credit cards like the Gudices that will eventually catch up with him.

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 1
On ‎8‎/‎22‎/‎2016 at 1:52 PM, Major Bigtime said:

Todd, Todd, Todd.... you almost win the prize for owing the most in back taxes.

The recently elected Gov. Jim Justice of WV owes millions in taxes. It's all in who you are.

IOW...my ass would be in jail.

• Love 3