Type keyword(s) to search

FBI - All Things Media

Drogo
  • Start Topic

3 hours ago, illdoc said:

Blah. I HATE Chicago PD and I’m not excited to see one of their characters on FBI. If they bring over Chicago PD’s corruption and brutality I will be sick, I hope that if this character tries to pull an unethical stunt like they do in every episode of Chicago PD, Jubal or Isobel puts her in her place and tells her that they don’t tolerate that kind of behavior here. 

I wonder if they were planning to have this character come over for several episodes, but then production got shut down because of the virus? I hope she’s just on this one episode and isn’t back next season. 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

Looks like this show may spawn a second spinoff, a la the Law & Order and Chicago franchises with multiple shows.

They are left with the same problem Chicago Justice had, the biggest criminals are the squad from Chicago PD and unless they kill that aging show with a FBI squad in Chicago that FBI office is nerfed by Sergeant Voight and his murders.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 4/30/2020 at 4:43 PM, Waterston Fan said:

Missy had her baby recently and it was posted on twitter by FBI twitter account that is official. Alana tweeted a response to it and there is a picture of Missy and her son, Otis Paradis Oakley. 

Congratulations to Missy!

And this is how old I am: Hearing her baby’s name reminds me of an episode of “Welcome Back, Kotter” where some of the Sweathogs were trapped in an elevator with a pregnant woman who went into labor. When it seemed like she might deliver the baby, Juan Epstein goes, “What are you going to name him? Otis?” 

4CC141F9-69B7-4B66-8299-3C930533A184.jpeg

• LOL 6

So another person joining the cast. I have no problem with this, I really liked how last season had a lot more characters involved in the investigations after season 1 was basically all Maggie and OA, I just wonder what this new agents role would be - will she partner with Scola and Kristen will stay in the office mainly? I guess we’ve seen the last of Emily as Scola’s partner, which is too bad as I liked her and I wish she had been added to the main cast instead. 

I really liked season 2 and I thought it was a massive improvement over season 1, and I’m looking forward to this show returning, hopefully season 3 will be strong and I hope the new character fits in well. 

• Love 5

I haven't really watched much of either FBI or FBI Most Wanted.  I am intrigued with the upcoming FBI International show.  But didn't someone already do this show?  It was called "Criminal Minds: Beyond Borders" and I thought it was great but apparently viewers didn't think so.  Will be interesting to see what kind of approach FBI International takes to make it different from BB and I think a lot depends on the cast.

This is fucking ridiculous that they bumped the new episode back a week, I can’t believe this, and I don’t get it. Were they expecting news break ins because of the Chauvin trial? It makes no sense to me, the trial ended today. Fuck you CBS, I was looking forward to a new episode tonight!!

• Love 3
On 4/20/2021 at 6:27 PM, Xeliou66 said:

This is fucking ridiculous that they bumped the new episode back a week, I can’t believe this, and I don’t get it. Were they expecting news break ins because of the Chauvin trial? It makes no sense to me, the trial ended today. Fuck you CBS, I was looking forward to a new episode tonight!!

They had a trial special instead of Most Wanted, so I guess since they didn't get a new episode, original recipe couldn't do a new episode. That's what I'm thinking.

• Love 1
37 minutes ago, Sweet Tooth said:

They had a trial special instead of Most Wanted, so I guess since they didn't get a new episode, original recipe couldn't do a new episode. That's what I'm thinking.

That^ plus if the verdict had gone differently, unpredictable local affiliates would have preempted. So it’s kind of like “snow days,” but instead of schools allowing for up to 5  “snow days” when classes are likely to be cancelled, the schedule of a TV show for the season has a certain number of days allowed for regular programs to be unexpectedly preempted, and, as the end of the season approaches, if all of those unexpected preemptions haven’t been used up, they start manually using them where a preemption seems most likely to occur. Perhaps due to the pandemic, fewer sports overtime preemptions occurred than estimated. Unused school snow days are typically used up by starting summer break early, but I guess it might not fulfill TV ad contracts to do the same. 

Edited by shapeshifter
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, illdoc said:

It's officially "Dick Wolf Tuesday"---FBI is moving to the lead-off spot, followed by the new FBI: International, ending with FBI: Most Wanted.  https://tvline.com/2021/05/19/dick-wolf-cbs-fbi-nbc-one-chicago-nbc-law-order/

Yeah I saw. Can’t say I like it, but NCIS just might beat the other Monday night shows. With the exception of MNF lol. 

This is basically an experiment for the FBI tv series. If they succeed, the CBS will win 4 of the 7 prime time evenings via ratings/viewers (Sun, Mon, Tues, Fri).

30 minutes ago, shapeshifter said:

Correct me if I'm wrong:
Scola's ex-now-gf is going to be OA's partner from now through next season, right?

And Maggie will return IF there's another season after that?

My take was that Maggie is out for the rest of this season (Season 4) and will return for Season 5 (assuming that they get picked up, which is in the works). 

• Love 5
On 9/18/2022 at 10:31 PM, Broderbits said:

Does anyone know if they are ever going to show last season's finale? It's not even available on Paramount+, just an option to add it to the Watchlist.

Last seasons finale is going to air as episode 3 of this season, that’s how it’s listed now.

I’m excited for the new season and I really enjoy the show.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2