Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E16: Diamond In The Rough

• Start Topic

10 hours ago, MaggieG said:

I was actually screaming "why are you apologizing!!" at my TV.

Probably because she cried.  We see that happen all of the time on this show.  One of them cries and usually the rest of them come to the rescue.  I'm not much of a crier, so this bugs me whenever I see it happen on the HWs shows.  Kudos to Garcelle for not caving.  I noticed Crystal was very quiet in all of this!

PK looked so frustrated when Dorit was haranguing him to come home for Mother's Day.  I can't imagine living with her constant harping.   I think that in between them calling each other by their pet names, he's screaming in his mind for her to STFU.  

• Like 14
(edited)
On 2/15/2024 at 2:52 AM, hoodooznoodooz said:

Babe, in England, we don’t really make a big deal over Mother’s Day. 

The next time Dorit brings up her PTSD, I want PK to say, Babe, in England, we don’t really indulge ourselves in PTSD.

PK seems over Dorit. He can't be out of town enough. 

It’s got to be cheating & they agreed not to say it, right? The thing with “I won’t accept things I wouldn’t want my daughters to accept”. That doesn’t sound like ‘he works too much’

It does seem like her cryptic THs are implying that he cheated. I'm becoming annoyed with the whole thing. Either talk about what is really happening or ignore it. This middle of the road thing is irritating. 

What exactly is Kyle complaining about? Sorry, but if she's still bitching about going to soccer games 15-20 later, she can STFU. Trying to gain sympathy (and a storyline) by donning the role of an overworked, underappreciated mom is pathetic. But we see the real you, Kyle. And the purses, vacations, jewelry, cars, mansions. Go work double shifts at KFC for a year and then tell us how overworked and underappreciated you are.

I can't believe a woman who has bragged about how she shops every freaking day is still trying to play the victim!

Good for Garcelle for standing by everything she said last season. She was 100% right and I'm so glad she didn't let Erika guilt or bully her into saying otherwise

I was cheering Garcelle! Finally we have one person who isn't buying Erika's garbage. The other women pandering to her ticked me off. Did Sutton apologize three times? Stop! Erika hasn't changed a bit. She is the same shallow, cold person she was last season. The only difference is she's acting this season, playing the part of the wronged person in order to get a redemption edit. She is not playing it well as we can see right through her shenanigans. 

Watching Kyle and Mau, Kyle is insufferably demanding. She has to control everything.  She is frustrated not being heard but what she means is she is frustrated not defining every narrative.  Mauricio should run.

I'm so exhausted by Kyle's woe-is-me bit this season that I'm rooting for Mauricio to escape. 

On 2/15/2024 at 9:35 AM, Cosmocrush said:

Kyle had worked her entire life on top of being a soccer mom.  It's only in the last few years she started producing that she is making real money. 

She's been on the show 13 seasons and during the run has projected the image of a rich Beverly Hills housewife. If she and Mauricio were struggling as a couple, it was before this show. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Like 7
  • Applause 6
  • Love 2
On 2/15/2024 at 10:13 AM, Natalie68 said:

heir marriage was a focus on THIS show and it sounds like it will carry over to Mo's Netflix show.  No, that isn't a produced storyline (said no one ever) 🙄.  I'm not worried about their daughters.  This can't be the 1st the kids are hearing about it or Mo and Kyle are horrid parents.

I've been wondering why Mo's show is taking so long to air another season. I'll bet they are waiting for BH to end. 

• Like 3
(edited)
On 2/14/2024 at 9:03 PM, Straycat80 said:

I’m disappointed some of the ladies bowed down to Erika and apologized. Good for Garcelle for not, she is the only smart one. 
Next week looks rough, I can’t believe Kyle and Mo are letting something so personal be on TV. Their poor daughters. 

I'm disappointed at the women (except for Garcelle) who were bullied by Erika for three episodes in order to apologize to her. She said she was hurt, etc. to make them feel embarrassed, and she pushed the narrative of "letting the legal system to take its course, to exonerate me, before you judge me". Nothing like this happened (she was not exonerated, and her husband is going to trial in a month, or so, and let's see what else will be revealed), but she milked the earrings judgment so much in the meantime.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 11
  • Applause 1

For Erika:  Sung to 'A Hard Day's Night.'

It's been a hard day's night
And I've been hummin' like a whore
Take me to the jewelry store.
'Cause when I get home to you
I'm going to give you a screw
You make me feel alright.

You know I blow all day
To get some diamonds and some bling
And it's worth it just to hear you say
You're going buy me everything.

So why on earth should I bitch
You're going to make me so rich
And then I'll feel okay.

• Fire 2
  • LOL 17
  • Love 2

I copied this from a different message board.

IMG_4379.thumb.jpeg.3a0078c5f5112f1377f4919a468634c2.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Mar said:

I copied this from a different message board.

IMG_4379.thumb.jpeg.3a0078c5f5112f1377f4919a468634c2.jpeg

I just looked for the podcast and it’s actually from February 5

• Thanks 1
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 3
(edited)
15 hours ago, Chit Chat said:

I noticed Crystal was very quiet in all of this!

Crystal is smart.  They showed Crystal walking alone with Erika while still in Spain and she said something along the lines of  "I'm sorry for any part I played in your pain."   I remember thinking how she apologized but not taking anything back.  Also interesting was Erika's response of "No problem."  Huh, seemed like a big damn problem at the letting go ceremony. 

4 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

She's been on the show 13 seasons and during the run has projected the image of a rich Beverly Hills housewife. If she and Mauricio were struggling as a couple, it was before this show. 

That's right.  I was referring to when they were first married, about 25-27 years ago. 

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Like 5
  • Love 2
On 2/15/2024 at 4:20 PM, Salacious Kitty said:

It's a 3 episode special. I think it focuses on getting the act together, IIRC.

I think all the RHBH viewers should boycott her special and en masse go watch the Housewife and the Hustler Part 2 during the time EJ's show is airing.  That would send a message to Bravo that we don't appreciate these grifters and the way Bravo rewards them.

• Like 7
  • Fire 3
  • Applause 9
1 hour ago, Juneau Gal said:

I’m going to state this now, it may not age well, but so be it. 
I don’t care if next week’s Richards/Umansky family confab is the most life-affirming thing ever seen on TV; it’s 100% disgusting that the parents brought their children, one of whom is still a minor, onto TV, onto this low-rent reality show, to film this extremely personal discussion. Full stop. 

Big Kathy produced a really warped family. On “Paris in Love,” Paris tells us that coyotes keep grabbing her dogs. But she keeps replacing them.

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 8
  • Sad 3
  • Fire 1
24 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Big Kathy produced a really warped family. On “Paris in Love,” Paris tells us that coyotes keep grabbing her dogs. But she keeps replacing them.

Maybe she needs to keep her little dogs leashed when outdoors. Or at least in a contained yard. She seems like a neglectful pet owner. 

• Like 8
  • Applause 3
On 2/15/2024 at 3:09 AM, hoodooznoodooz said:

Sutton is too nice. She shouldn’t have apologized. 

When we learned what Tom did, and realized how Erika had been spending the money that belonged to a burn victim and widows and orphans, we all immediately felt compassion for the victims. Erika believes we all should have felt compassion for her. 

She is the nastiest creature I have ever seen on my TV.

I full heartedly echo the sentiment…and I just finished season 3 of Stranger Things!

• LOL 7
On 2/16/2024 at 6:24 PM, CSunshine76 said:

OMG. Why were these women holding their purses while at the party?

Inspired by Aretha Franklin, who famously carried her pocketbook everywhere, including next to her on stage while she performed.

• Like 2
  • Useful 4
(edited)
25 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

And the Queen of England too!

yes, but she kept jam sandwiches in hers.😁

61565721-11129823-image-a-57_16610045521

I doubt Kyle carries food, although she was going crazy looking for chocolate in Spain, and I doubt she carries dog treats (as was rumored of Her Majesty) because Bambi would probably eat the bag, or carry it off and hide it somewhere for later

Edited by SweetieDarling
  • Like 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1

The purses are so expensive, you want to keep track of it. Plus, all these ladies need quick access within fingers reach to their mirrors and make-up and phone-- drugs, LOL. Kidding on the last one. It's something to fiddle with, they can throw their food they don't eat in there, they can take swigs of their booze when rounding the corner in the shadows.

I'm making myself wonder why I don't always carry my purse!

Also, my mom ALWAYS has her purse within eyeshot. Even at the house. She's paranoid though and worried someone will go through it and maybe take her 5 dollars. 

Mo has kind of been a jerk this season. I think they have moved on from one another and the scenes "reenacted" of sorts. I think Kyle being so emotional and all over the place with her mood, and just in general looking very depressed and sad, is due to a great deal with having to deal with the demise of her marriage and probably knowing MO was seeing someone else.  Their scenes just seem so forced and disingenuous. Mo doesn't act like he even cares about Kyle at all, and vice versa. 

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
On 2/15/2024 at 3:09 PM, Surrealist said:

I loved it when he told Dorit "You're not my mother."

He's right, but it was still funny because it was a bit snarky.

Mother's Day in England is in March. But even though she's not PK's mother, as she reminded him, she's the mother of his children. Most men make sure their young kids get mommy a card, gift and awful breakfast-in-bed on Mother's Day. 

Maurico's teeth aren't as blindly white at Mike Johnson's on Married To Real Estate. He's a good looking man, but his shiny, plastic teeth are actually a horrible distraction. Total fail.  

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
(edited)
On 2/17/2024 at 4:49 PM, Salacious Kitty said:

Maybe she needs to keep her little dogs leashed when outdoors. Or at least in a contained yard. She seems like a neglectful pet owner. 

She is. It's well known that they are coyotes, and more (like mountain lions) where she lives in Los Angeles (surrounded by canyons, and hills).

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, ZettaK said:

She is. It's well known that they are coyotes, and more where she lives in Los Angeles (surrounded by canyons, and hills).

Coyotes hunting dogs was a plot line on last night's episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm. Set in the same area. 

• Like 4
On 2/14/2024 at 8:09 PM, Keywestclubkid said:

trying to frame Erika in such a way on this platform to play the role of victim while the REAL victims in this are being swept aside like they don’t exist with this “therapist” is just pissing me off 

For every Erika “win,” it is a victim’s LOSS!  Why is no one saying that???

On 2/16/2024 at 5:45 PM, SweetieDarling said:

Because we don't know anyone in real life who carries around a bag worth the price of a car or, in some cases, and in some parts of the country, a house?

Oh I know a lot of people who carry these crazy expensive bags and it’s people who have newly acquired money and feel the need to show off.  Usually the higher the price tag the lower the self esteem.

On 2/16/2024 at 8:28 PM, UsernameFatigue said:

I don't think Kyle and Mauricio's marital problems are for a storyline. Kyle looked visibly repulsed by Mauricio touching her, and she is not that good of an actress. There was definitely a disconnect when Mauricio bragged about the number of branches  he has opened and how many more are coming on line, since that is what seems to be what is bothering Kyle the most. I do not see the two of them staying together.

The conversations they have are so weird.  

Something is very wrong but it’s not what they are pretending it is.  For all Kyle’s proclamations of HONESTY, she’s lying her ass off this season.

I’m so over this boring show.  I fell asleep twice, then rewound and powered through.  WHY??

I think the days of the housewives are coming to an end.

On 2/17/2024 at 3:23 PM, hoodooznoodooz said:

Big Kathy was clearly mentally ill, and seriously messed up her kids.

On 2/17/2024 at 3:49 PM, Salacious Kitty said:

Shes a piece of shit asshole.  She’s sick, with all the dogs that need homes she had her dog that was eaten by the coyote cloned.  Not to mention what a terrible parent she is with her actual kids… but I digress.

There’s something seriously wrong with Kathy, Kim and Kyle, and Kathy’s kids.  Nicky seems kind of normal.

• Like 12
  • Fire 1
(edited)
12 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Coyotes hunting dogs was a plot line on last night's episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm. Set in the same area. 

There are coyotes and bobcats in my development in SE Florida which has a nature preserve, but it is five minutes from a major mall. Some idiots let their cats out. 

7 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

Didn't Brandi Glanville lose a dog to coyotes?

Now why this doesn't surprise me?

Edited by ZettaK
  • Sad 1
  • Love 2
On 2/17/2024 at 4:23 PM, hoodooznoodooz said:

At this points Paris' dogs are not pets they are bait. Paris seems like an idiot, a rich idiot, how long will her husband stick around?

When Kathy first came on BH she was likeable, at least to me she was, like a little nutty, had a sense of having fun for fun's sake, her box fan and midnight feedings and willing to sleep in bunk beds in the basement were quirky and harmless, who knew what was under the surface.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Love 3
On 2/16/2024 at 3:24 PM, CSunshine76 said:

OMG. Why were these women holding their purses while at the party? Do rich people not pile their purses on a bench or bed like us normal folks at parties? They were holding onto those things like Sophia Patrillo.

Ok, speaking as someone who grew up in this particular neighborhood. When it was something small-ish where everyone knew everyone else invited, normally things would get piled on a bed in one of the kids' rooms. However, some larger events where there were different groups of friends with a mutual friend coming together had coat/bag checks. That being said, I was at a very large holiday party with a coat check and someone stole my cashmere overcoat (that I had saved up money for from my jobs for years, because I always wanted one.) So I can understand why purses were being carried at AM's event.

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Hugs 3
  • Sad 8
On 2/19/2024 at 2:09 PM, Feline Goddess said:

Mother's Day in England is in March. But even though she's not PK's mother, as she reminded him, she's the mother of his children. Most men make sure their young kids get mommy a card, gift and awful breakfast-in-bed on Mother's Day. 

I didn't watch the episode, I'll have to go back, but I recall PK is really pissed off at Dorit for complaining about the birthday event he planned for her. He said that it made him not want to ever do anything nice for her again. I think he meant that. 

She wouldn't listen to him explain why he was hurt, and then somehow made it about PTSD. So they are at an impasse. Now it's about Dorit and her PTSD and PK not being caring, but I think the REAL issue is that PK wants an apology and Dorit won't apologize. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 4

Is there a person alive who could have watched what went down last season and is now thinking, "Wow, the other women really wronged Erika! They should apologize now and be more supportive of her legal victories!"?  

Like I am just so confused by this plotline.

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

I didn't watch the episode, I'll have to go back, but I recall PK is really pissed off at Dorit for complaining about the birthday event he planned for her. He said that it made him not want to ever do anything nice for her again. I think he meant that. 

She wouldn't listen to him explain why he was hurt, and then somehow made it about PTSD. So they are at an impasse. Now it's about Dorit and her PTSD and PK not being caring, but I think the REAL issue is that PK wants an apology and Dorit won't apologize. 

I can actually see this being the case 

• Like 6
48 minutes ago, ladle said:

Is there a person alive who could have watched what went down last season and is now thinking, "Wow, the other women really wronged Erika! They should apologize now and be more supportive of her legal victories!"?  

Like I am just so confused by this plotline.

Only Erika would expect an apology for her shitty behaviors...the editors had her "I don't care about anyone but me," and "It's not even clear that some of those people have been paid but they have been," clips at the ready and on repeat!

Her legal victories are embarrassing, is it a victory to win or at least be let off the hook for a pair of earrings that were bought by a man who stole zillions of dollars when her entire life was funded by those funds owed to others? Sure, let's just concentrate on those earrings Erika, it's only about the earrings.  Even if they were handed to me I would not wear them, too much bad mojo attached to them...I had a Zen Buddhist monk "cleanse and bless" by prayer a gorgeous diamond ring that belongs to my grandmother, she was not the warm cuddly grandma, held grudges, etc...who needs bad mojo? Not me!

Did we hear she speaks to Tom now, last two seasons she spoke to him but was afraid to say so but now it's ok? 

• Like 12
On 2/17/2024 at 11:36 AM, Juneau Gal said:

I’m going to state this now, it may not age well, but so be it. 
I don’t care if next week’s Richards/Umansky family confab is the most life-affirming thing ever seen on TV; it’s 100% disgusting that the parents brought their children, one of whom is still a minor, onto TV, onto this low-rent reality show, to film this extremely personal discussion. Full stop. 

Nah, I am with ya.  

• Like 5

I don’t understand Kyle and Dorito bitching about Mo and Bubba working so much. They are funding their extravagant lifestyles, Birkens, glam squads, trips, etc… Do they want them to work less and have a less expensive lifestyle? 

• Like 8
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

I don’t understand Kyle and Dorito bitching about Mo and Bubba working so much. They are funding their extravagant lifestyles, Birkens, glam squads, trips, etc… Do they want them to work less and have a less expensive lifestyle? 

Seriously, most men who work 60+ hours couldn't support a fraction of the lifestyle either one is accustomed to. Do they think their husbands could work 8-5 and pay for all that designer clothing?

• Like 9
  • Applause 5
  • Love 1
21 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Did we hear she speaks to Tom now, last two seasons she spoke to him but was afraid to say so but now it's ok? 

But she was exonerated in her own mind, so it's ok!

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
On 2/17/2024 at 7:45 AM, Chit Chat said:

For Erika:  Sung to 'A Hard Day's Night.'

And I've been hummin' like a whore
Take me to the jewelry store.
'Cause when I get home to you
I'm going to give you a screw
You make me feel alright.

You know I blow all day
To get some diamonds and some bling
And it's worth it just to hear you say
You're going buy me everything.

So why on earth should I bitch
You're going to make me so rich
And then I'll feel okay.

BRILLIANT!!! Stands & claps!!!😁

• Wink 1
  • LOL 1

I had a 20 year friendship implode a few years ago. I donated a gold necklace that had been a gift from that ex-friend because I didn't want to keep it or make money from selling it. I just didn't want the bad mojo. The thrift store told me they'd sold it for $150.00. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
On 2/15/2024 at 1:43 PM, Chatty Cake said:

Why exactly is Erika due an apology?  It’s not like the court said “our bad, the earrings were purchased from Toms non stolen money account. We can’t use them toward restitution for the victims.” Plus the ladies didn’t say she was in on it. They expected her to have some empathy for people that suffered tragedy and then had their money stolen. She wants to act like they don’t exist. I’m not sure why she’s still a housewife.

I laughed out loud at PK saying they don’t really celebrate Mothers Day in England. 

No one thought you were complicit, Erika. Empathy is all we wanted. Dassit.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
23 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I find it interesting that the judge, Tricia Bigelow, Tom’s mistress, immediately returned everything that Tom gave her, without wailing about how she was Tom’s victim.

I'd be with Erika on this one though. Mistress is different than wife. Wife is legally intertwined and likely not earning her own money. She's got to protect her legal interests. 

• Useful 1
On 2/27/2024 at 11:47 AM, hoodooznoodooz said:

I find it interesting that the judge, Tricia Bigelow, Tom’s mistress, immediately returned everything that Tom gave her, without wailing about how she was Tom’s victim.

Because that is what an adult with a conscience does.

• Fire 3
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1