Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E16: Reunion Part 1

• Start Topic

Taylor's mad that Thomas ignored her nekkid DMs 🤣 (apparently he has a height requirement...or age limit)

While JT's mad he wasn't on her distribution list and no one will show him the pic 😣

• LOL 7
8 hours ago, lili45 said:

None of these gals choices of men reflect well on any of them, except for Craig who has matured immensely. Taylor’s obsessed with older alcoholic Shep, sending nude pics to Whitney, hooking up w Sheps dud friend Austen, anything for relevance. All the guys here are sorely lacking. 

And the only guy who WANTS her is JT! He's too short for Taylor and apparently his wallet isn't as fat as Shep's. Just say'n.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
(edited)
3 hours ago, Starlight925 said:

I wish Craig would fully mature and remove himself from this show.  Just go off the show, build your pillow business (8 figures....$10 million+!!), and find yourself a sweet gal to start a life with.

Enough with the tiny, snarky brunettes.  I didn't like Naomi, and I've never liked Paige.  

Shep gonna Shep.  He'll be that 85 year old man chasing "young" 55 year-olds at the golf course community, while sloshing a bourbon on the rocks.  

Craig loves being a celebrity and the Bravo salary from several shows without putting much effort. The exposure attracts endorsements, as well. His business is promoted because of the show. He would never have a business without it. He will remain until all shows are canceled and there are no other offers. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 12
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Starlight925 said:

I wish Craig would fully mature and remove himself from this show.  Just go off the show, build your pillow business (8 figures....$10 million+!!), and find yourself a sweet gal to start a life with.

Craig is worth 8 figures?

He sure doesn't live like it.

• LOL 1
3 hours ago, Vivigirl10 said:

So many WTH moments, I'm just shaking my head.

Austen is right.  JT appears to be obsessed with him.  It's truly weird.

Shep obviously tried to do Taylor some kind of solid by telling the bold faced lie that upon reflection he should have married her.  The absolute ridiculousness of that coming out of his mouth, I can't even stomach it.  I'm serious, I feel like he told her ahead of time he was going to make these declarations of undying love because he feels like he owes her something for tossing her aside. It lends her some kind of legitimacy that he feels he needs to give to her.  

And then him stammering and stuttering (this is Shep, the most well spoken man probably on any reality show), acting almost all "awww shucks" to make his lame declaration about needing to sober up.  But not too much.  Just a little.  He should have dated Scheana Shay who also subscribed to her addict husband being able to partake "just a little" when they went out.  You know, for funsies.

I can't stand Olivia or Taylor at this point but I have to say I rooted for Olivia when Taylor snipped her little Bible quote about forgiveness with her church lady pursed lips and Olivia about lost it.  "Just say it - you've been dying to say it!".  Exactly.  Taylor looked like far more of an idiot for doing that than she made Olivia look, in my opinion. 

Craig came off looking like a superstar.  Go Craig....slow clap for you, my friend!

Leva said that Whitney's girlfriend showed her the text and everyone about fell off their respective couches:  "Whitney has a girlfriend"???  That old vampire is just waiting out of respect for Pat to kick off so he can come out of the closet.  Can we please stop playing this tired game that he's some kind of ladies man?

Remember, Leva and Venita were brought in originally to be main characters and for the first time in Bravo history, I think they listened to the viewers.  That season when they were introduced was horrid.  Their lecturing and "educating" everyone around them was too much to digest.  They sucked all the fun out of the show and they were demoted.  Venita has been great with her current level of participation.  Maybe they should give her a second chance to see if she'd be more palatable now.  Leva just still seems way too high and mighty but I also think being on the show doesn't really matter that much to her.

Wow - I think watching this really ticked me off 😆

EVERYTHING here is fabulously spot on, Bravo!  Shep's speech, and let's not forget the baby whispering too, LOL. "And then him stammering and stuttering (this is Shep, the most well spoken man probably on any reality show)" 

And Taylor is that worst type of Bible quoting faux 'Christian.' Let's not forget "What would Jesus do?" Tay leave Jesus out of this.  

"I can't stand Olivia or Taylor at this point but I have to say I rooted for Olivia when Taylor snipped her little Bible quote about forgiveness with her church lady pursed lips and Olivia about lost it." 👏👏👏

• Like 4
1 hour ago, aghst said:

Well, it's his company, with paid employees, so not exactly the same, but very good for him.

• Like 4
On 1/11/2024 at 10:49 PM, lili45 said:

Taylor is a pathological liar, who was hiding behind being "a Christian", lied while claiming "hand on bible." She's a nonstop liar. Loved how she tried to railroad others  comments, ie talking over Leva who had witnessed the actual texts, which once again Taylor was misrepresenting. So many lies out of that mouth. 

I cringed when it became obvious Taylor lied after she (put her) hand on the bible, and claimed that nothing happened between her and Austin, and I'm not religious at all. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
4 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

I cringed when it became obvious Taylor lied after she (put her) hand on the bible, and claimed that nothing happened between her and Austin, and I'm not religious at all. 

Absolutely agree. Sadly, it really highlights deep shadiness. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

All they did was kiss once and talk about having a relationship, with each other and/or close family members?

Seems like a nothing burger in the world of reality TV.

But they blew it up and tried to make it a bigger deal than it is.

In fact, I'm not convinced that Olivia and others are as aggrieved as they pretend to be.  They were encouraged if not outright ordered to make as big a deal as often as they could.

Because nothing really happened this season, the usual parties and trips and the shouting matches in front of the group.

• Like 4
  • Applause 4
4 minutes ago, aghst said:

All they did was kiss once and talk about having a relationship, with each other and/or close family members?

Seems like a nothing burger in the world of reality TV.

But they blew it up and tried to make it a bigger deal than it is.

In fact, I'm not convinced that Olivia and others are as aggrieved as they pretend to be.  They were encouraged if not outright ordered to make as big a deal as often as they could.

Because nothing really happened this season, the usual parties and trips and the shouting matches in front of the group.

We do not know “all they did” because most of the cast has reason to believe that they slept together. That includes Craig, Madison, Leva, Whitney, and we know for a fact that Taylor is a class A repeat liar, so can’t believe anything she says, as is Austen.

But agree, boring cast and crew. It’s no longer the show about the Upper Crust in Charleston. That’s fine that shows evolve, but this cast of characters, boring. Austen’s constant drivel: boring. Personally I find JT more interesting!

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
(edited)
9 hours ago, Starlight925 said:

Enough with the tiny, snarky brunettes.  I didn't like Naomi, and I've never liked Paige.  

Shep gonna Shep.  He'll be that 85 year old man chasing "young" 55 year-olds at the golf course community, while sloshing a bourbon on the rocks.  

I second that emotion that Craig should now retire from Bravo and find a nice girl to marry and have children with. He said that's what he wants and I think that's where his happiness lies. What a way to win over Shep, too, end up with a fine and  respectable wife and life.

It's not like he doesn't have practicing law to fall back on if/when the pillow business slows down. He's probably smart enough to invest wisely now and get some "mailbox money", too. Get off reality TV, build a great relationship, and make a good life for himself.

Craig: In a world full of T-Ravs and Sheps, be a Cameran.

Edited by RedHawk
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

Been some years since Craig graduated law school?  Took him awhile to pass the bar?

Why would a law firm hire him over a recent grad?  Maybe if he knew some people who are partners in a successful firm.

He could open a law practice but where would the clients come from?  Not so easy to start from zero.

Lot of people graduate law school and don't end up practicing a lot of law.  Some don't even bother taking the bar exam.

He aint walking away from reality TV.  His business comes from people watching the shows and following him on social media.

He'd have to do real work if the TV gig ended.

Good for him if he really gave up hard alcohol and drugs though.

Can people who do a lot of reality TV settle into normal life?

Maybe.

Can two people who do a lot of reality TV settle down together and be happy with normal life?

Maybe but probably less likely than then one person finding contentment away from it.

That does not include people who stop doing shows but try to cultivate as many social followers as possible, constantly being active on it, to try to replace the TV gig with basically the same thing.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
(edited)
10 hours ago, lili45 said:

Let's not forget "What would Jesus do?"

I think now that the season ia over it’s not a spoiler to say “not overdose on fentanyl.”

9 hours ago, lili45 said:

We do not know “all they did” because most of the cast has reason to believe that they slept together.

Wasn’t the reunion the first time we heard they slept in the same bed together?  First it was nothing, then a kiss, then sleeping in the same bed together.  Next season it’s oral sex.

Edited by MrBuhBye
  • Like 4
  • Fire 2
  • LOL 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

I think now that the season ia over it’s not a spoiler to say “not overdose on fentanyl.”

Wasn’t the reunion the first time we heard they slept in the same bed together?  First it was nothing, then a kiss, then sleeping in the same bed together.  Next season it’s oral sex.

Too funny. (Albeit tragic.) 
No, during the season you had the episode when Whitney had the guys over to his Mom’s (and Shep was just learning about this) and Whitney stated that he believed they had slept together. Craig had also stated outright either then, or in Jamaica, that they had. Madison stated it, as well as Leva. No one believed what Austen and Taylor were selling, except JT who wanted to extend ‘grace’ to his love interest. Remember A and T had agreed to tell the lies, but the word was that they had slept together, despite ‘hand on bible’ protests to anything at all occurring. 

So odd that both brothers died, wonder if they used together?

Edited by lili45
  • Like 4
8 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

Sadly, knowing that the brother died of an overdose and Taylor lives a life of questionable morals and being an outed liar, makes you kind of wonder about this family?  They seem now to hide behind a "what would Jesus do" religious façade, while living lives behind the scenes that don't match that at all.  Not a "practice what you preach" bunch apparently.  

(Of course adding that many wonderful, good people are addicted to drugs, I understand this.  Just pointing out there is more going on behind the scenes with this particular family then how they present themselves).

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
(edited)
23 hours ago, aghst said:

I think people like to state “worth” as assets/revenue, but worth should be assets/revenue minus debts.  Like the idiot Jessica Simpson who called herself a billionaire and then her company filed for bankruptcy and she talked about having to borrow money from her mom last year.  She was never a billionaire.

He probably makes good money but after paying his employees and vendors, he may be breaking even.  I don’t know the margin for his business. He probably pays himself a good salary.  I think he lives well, but not ostentatiously, and saves.  

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Like 5
2 hours ago, Vivigirl10 said:

Sadly, knowing that the brother died of an overdose and Taylor lives a life of questionable morals and being an outed liar, makes you kind of wonder about this family?  They seem now to hide behind a "what would Jesus do" religious façade, while living lives behind the scenes that don't match that at all.  Not a "practice what you preach" bunch apparently.  

(Of course adding that many wonderful, good people are addicted to drugs, I understand this.  Just pointing out there is more going on behind the scenes with this particular family then how they present themselves).

I totally agree. I wrote somewhere on another thread perhaps that the extremes of Taylor’s wholesome family, and Taylor’s very questionable behavior and choices, leaves me to believe that something else is going on in their upbringing. Just Shep’s treatment of her alone, and her acceptance of that, leads me to believe somewhere down the line she learned this was acceptable or that it feels normal. Add to this her ease of sending nudes “come one, come all.” Doesn’t seem to value herself.  Brother overdosed? Hmm…

• Like 7
On 1/12/2024 at 5:06 PM, RedInk said:

I heard Taylor say something vaguely religious, as she does, with that “forgive as you would want to be forgiven,” and then Olivia comes in hot with her “why don’t you just say it…I hooked up with Thomas.” She didn’t have to cop to that! And then she stomped around like Taylor outed her when she did that herself.

THANK YOU!  I was thinking the same thing when it happened.  Olivia gets on my nerves.  She outs her own indiscretion and blames it on Taylor.  If I was Taylor I would tell her to go fuk herself.  

• Like 2
  • Love 2
19 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

He probably makes good money but after paying his employees and vendors, he may be breaking even.  I don’t know the margin for his business. He probably pays himself a good salary.  I think he lives well, but not ostentatiously, and saves.  

Minus taxes, federal and state, and expenses.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

Yeah, I hope there's no misunderstanding that Craig is worth $10 million.

He said his business is an "8 figure business", meaning the sales are $10 million+.

No telling what he pays in licensing fees, warehouse space, employees, taxes, health care, legal, accounting....the list goes on.

And while yes, Craig's business would be no larger than a small Etsy account had it not been for the show, at this point, I think he's made enough of a name for himself to continue on his own.

Craig isn't from Charleston, he's from the Northeast, but it seems like he likes it there.  Again, Craig, find yourself a sweet Southern girl.  And some new friends.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Both Craig and Madison seem to have really grown up this season - two things I never thought I'd say.  

Did I catch correctly that Whitney's secret girlfriend's name is Larissa?  Isn't this the blonde European (German? Swedish?) model he was with a few seasons ago, who Patricia really liked?  She came to visit him at his L.A. house.  If so, it's nice that they're still a thing all this time later - which casts further doubt on his "relationship" with Naomi.  And also makes Taylor look even worse for sending him nude photos.

Taylor . . . I felt bad for her after her outburst at last season's reunion, because she was so clearly hurting from the breakup and Shep's infidelities. I chalked up her immaturity to heartbreak.  Now, though, I'm afraid I don't have anything good to say about her.  Whether it was the show, the breakup, or her own nature that made her this way, she's not a nice person.  She's petty and catty and manipulative and dishonest.  I hope, for her own sake, that she quits the show and works on herself and grows up.

• Like 2
  • Applause 3

Oh, Olivia, I feel sooo much better about you knowing Kathryn Dennis has your back.  🤮

Seriously, doesn't she have a publicist who can advise her on how to MAKE IT BIG?!?  I would think being associated in any way with Kathryn would be an obvious unforced error.

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 1
On 1/13/2024 at 12:08 PM, goofygirl said:

And the only guy who WANTS her is JT! He's too short for Taylor and apparently his wallet isn't as fat as Shep's. Just say'n.

I wonder if you stack Shep's wallet next to JT which would be taller?

• Applause 1
  • LOL 8

I’m willing to cut Taylor a little slack since:

A) she is young and Shep was her first serious relationship 

B) Bravo kept throwing them together 

C) Bravo trying to make a story out of whatever happened between her and Austen because nothing else was going on 

D) Editing to make her look bad. Although editing on reality shows makes everyone look like a train wreck 

• Like 5
20 hours ago, albarino said:

Oh, Olivia, I feel sooo much better about you knowing Kathryn Dennis has your back.  🤮

Seriously, doesn't she have a publicist who can advise her on how to MAKE IT BIG?!?  I would think being associated in any way with Kathryn would be an obvious unforced error.

To be fair, they are all trying to “make it big.” The only ones who have true big money here are Shep & Whitney (old money). 

Venita, Leva & Madison  are the only ladies with true lives and solid, established careers, outside of this show. 

Taylor was a dental tech I believe. She gave that up in pursuit of Shep, and in pursuit of fame from this show. This entire season has been her following Shep around & trying to win Shep back with her games, dangling Austen & trying to make Shep jealous with her nude pics to Whitney.  Absolutely Nothing of interest to offer, why is this over 30 yr old still here??

• Like 3
  • Love 1
(edited)
3 hours ago, jqdeco said:

I’m willing to cut Taylor a little slack since:

A) she is young and Shep was her first serious relationship 

B) Bravo kept throwing them together 

C) Bravo trying to make a story out of whatever happened between her and Austen because nothing else was going on 

D) Editing to make her look bad. Although editing on reality shows makes everyone look like a train wreck 

I don’t think so. Young? Over 30. ( Correction 29) No one can force anyone to to anything they don’t want to do. She needs to get a life, not following Shep around, showing up at his parties, showing up at his house late night, texting him all the time for hookups. She was stalking him on her own. He never proposed to her, yet she quit her job to go traveling with him, and apparently didn’t treat her well, no surprise.

Edited by lili45
  • Like 4
On 1/12/2024 at 11:38 PM, heatherchandler said:

Time for Olivia to go.  Her parents have been trying to buy her a career as a “famous” “actress” since she was young!  It isn’t working!  She makes grass growing look exciting.  She sucks so bad.

When I first saw Olivia last season, she struck me as someone who tried to make it LA, but couldn’t hack it because the competition is brutal there - her looks are a dime a dozen in Hollywood - so she “moved back” to her parents’ house in Charleston, SC and discovered there is a reality show based in Charleston and figured it was much easier to hack it there than be a true actress in Hollywood.

Welp, here she is basically admitting that:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C12fK56S9ZR/?igsh=MXNtYzZuaXRpZm8ydg==

As much as I was on her side on this Taylor/Austen debacle, I still don’t understand why she’s still especially hung up on Taylor, specifically. Whatever happened, happened. She already decided she would never be friends with her ever again. So why not leave it at that? Just don’t talk to her, or don’t talk about her. It seems she wants Taylor to admit they fucked. It seems that’s the only thing that will finally end this for Olivia. Because why else be hung up on this issue months later?! 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
40 minutes ago, slowpoked said:

When I first saw Olivia last season, she struck me as someone who tried to make it LA, but couldn’t hack it because the competition is brutal there - her looks are a dime a dozen in Hollywood - so she “moved back” to her parents’ house in Charleston, SC and discovered there is a reality show based in Charleston and figured it was much easier to hack it there than be a true actress in Hollywood.

Welp, here she is basically admitting that:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C12fK56S9ZR/?igsh=MXNtYzZuaXRpZm8ydg==

As much as I was on her side on this Taylor/Austen debacle, I still don’t understand why she’s still especially hung up on Taylor, specifically. Whatever happened, happened. She already decided she would never be friends with her ever again. So why not leave it at that? Just don’t talk to her, or don’t talk about her. It seems she wants Taylor to admit they fucked. It seems that’s the only thing that will finally end this for Olivia. Because why else be hung up on this issue months later?! 

I agree that they are both drama queens. However, it was Taylor who kept trying to be friends again, with her insincere apologies, and her drama queen soliloquy at dinner in Jamaica. Olivia appears to be reacting to Taylor's continuous pursuit of her friendship. Taylor has been relentless in her pursuit, and Olivia has been constant in her refusal and disinterest.

So Olivia isn't hung up on the friendship, she's reacting to Taylor's continued drama and insincerity. What was with Taylor's drama queen speech at dinner, requiring her to stand up and make a big deal about her apologies, and dramatically leave the table to call her brother?? Get over it Taylor! Olivia does not want to be friends, and you are not an angel. End of.

• Like 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, slowpoked said:

Because why else be hung up on this issue months later?! 

It’s her only story line.

43 minutes ago, lili45 said:

She was born in 1994, so 29 actually!

Maybe he was drunk.  Or maybe he means when they began dating who knows lol?

Edited by MrBuhBye
  • LOL 1
28 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

It’s her only story line.

Maybe he was drunk.  Or maybe he means when they began dating who knows lol?

Yep, prob when they dated, and she was behaving like this nearly 30. Tay Tay is hung up on  Olivia & Shep, needs to get a life too, LOL. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, lili45 said:

So Olivia isn't hung up on the friendship, she's reacting to Taylor's continued drama and insincerity.

I see that is Olivia's only story line...Well, that and she can't keep a bra on in odd circumstances.  Right or wrong, Taylor actually had a boyfriend on the cast.  Olivia, not so much.

• Like 4
11 hours ago, albarino said:

I see that is Olivia's only story line...Well, that and she can't keep a bra on in odd circumstances.  Right or wrong, Taylor actually had a boyfriend on the cast.  Olivia, not so much.

Well, I’m not sure I understand the significance & merit of having a boyfriend? It’s not exactly a skill to stalk a man, nor is it interesting to watch. A boyfriend doesn’t make Venita, or Leva any more or less interesting. Having and stalking Shep has been Taylor’s only storyline. What else does she do, other than sleep at Austen’s, send Whitney nude pics, or chase Shep. Not exactly an interesting person, and unlikeable. Time for adding fresh peeps!

• Like 4
(edited)
2 hours ago, lili45 said:

Well, I’m not sure I understand the significance & merit of having a boyfriend? It’s not exactly a skill to stalk a man, nor is it interesting to watch. A boyfriend doesn’t make Venita, or Leva any more or less interesting. Having and stalking Shep has been Taylor’s only storyline. What else does she do, other than sleep at Austen’s, send Whitney nude pics, or chase Shep. Not exactly an interesting person, and unlikeable. Time for adding fresh peeps!

It's sad that the stalking of Shep, the nude photos, and the sleepovers with Austen are her real life, not only a storyline.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 3
  • Applause 4

Well, I’m not sure I understand the significance & merit of having a boyfriend? It’s not exactly a skill to stalk a man, nor is it interesting to watch. A boyfriend doesn’t make Venita, or Leva any more or less interesting.

The point about the boyfriend was we had some sort of explanation as to why Taylor was on our screen in the first place.  Venita and Leva and the word "interesting" in the same sentence?  Hmmm.  Yeah, no.  They're not interesting.

Having and stalking Shep has been Taylor’s only storyline. What else does she do, other than sleep at Austen’s, send Whitney nude pics, or chase Shep. No

I appear to be a Taylor apologist and I'm really not trying to be one but Taylor at least had a job at one point or another on the show.

I do agree it is time to revamp the show and start with a major cast modification.  I wish Charleston could once again be a main character; such a charming place.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

Just to clarify, Olivia graduated from Clemson University, moved to LA, tried her had at acting & TV/move production, she was a $15/hr PA for Osark. She moved home to Charleston, was either recruited or pursued the show. Was Austen's purported love interest last season and then dated him for real in between filming for S8 & S9.

Taylor graduated from Appalachian State University, moved to Charleston and was working as a dental tech. She knew exactly who Shep was when she met him. She was either recruited or pursued him for the show (i now have my opinion after seeing her pop up on Southern Hospitality a lot). She quit her job to travel with him, they broke up, and she then pursued both Austen & Whitney to make Shep jealous, keep her standing on Southern Charm or (most likely) both.

Neither are innocent lambs, yet only Taylor's actions injured someone she called a friend and were intentionally done to hurt Shep. Her unapologetic demand for understanding & forgiveness quickly turned spiteful which IMHO has only highlighted her hypocritical, holier than thou, attitude. Attempting to air a secret your friend shared in confidence to make her look bad in an effort to justify the shitty thing you did to her is trash behavior and I'm not surprised she's now alienated most of the cast.

If anyone's fame hungriness is driving bad behavior, it's Taylor. 

Edited by snarts
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1
1 hour ago, snarts said:

Just to clarify, Olivia graduated from Clemson University, moved to LA, tried her had at acting & TV/move production, she was a $15/hr PA for Osark. She moved home to Charleston, was either recruited or pursued the show. Was Austen's purported love interest last season and then dated him for real in between filming for S8 & S9.

Taylor graduated from Appalachian State University, moved to Charleston and was working as a dental tech. She knew exactly who Shep was when she met him. She was either recruited or pursued him for the show (i now have my opinion after seeing her pop up on Southern Hospitality a lot). She quit her job to travel with him, they broke up, and she then pursued both Austen & Whitney to make Shep jealous, keep her standing on Southern Charm or (most likely) both.

Neither are innocent lambs, yet only Taylor's actions injured someone she called a friend and were intentionally done to hurt Shep. Her unapologetic demand for understanding & forgiveness quickly turned spiteful which IMHO has only highlighted her hypocritical, holier than thou, attitude. Attempting to air a secret your friend shared in confidence to make her look bad in an effort to justify the shitty thing you did to her is trash behavior and I'm not surprised she's now alienated most of the cast.

If anyone's fame hungriness is driving bad behavior, it's Taylor. 

Let's face it, the women they've had on this show haven't exactly been trailblazers for feminism or having significant careers.

They've been cast because they look good and can be love interests for the men.

Among the men, only Thomas and to a certain extent Craig have been successful.

I guess JT too, but he may not be a real cast member.

This show is about a social circle whose members have money and certain status.  Well they started that way because Thomas came from a family name and Katherine also had historic ancestors.

But they want to project money, a lot of sex and booze and cushy lifestyles -- remember one season when everyone was driving BMWs, probably leased or comped from the same dealer.

Back to the women, who are more or less cast for looks and youth compared to the men.  Except for the married ones, they're not allowed to simply be friends with the male cast.

Whether they sleep with each other for real is not the point.  They can straight on allege it, because other Bravo shows have gotten better ratings for featuring drunken sexy times, so this show has to at least hint at the same.

• Like 3

Don't forget the Bethenny Clause "Bravo executives to require future reality stars to give a portion of their non-TV earnings to the network, she said: “They created what is now referred to by the industry as the 'Bethenny clause,' which means that anybody going on reality TV has to give a percentage to the powers..." got that off of google and watching a special on Hulu.

Andy is always asking about the pillows because I am guessing he gets a percentage of Sewing Down South.

Also, I felt like Andy was giving Shep a warning at the reunion when they went to break. the way he said you really need to look at your relationship with alcohol. It must be bad. 

• Like 6

I have never liked Olivia, but was pretty neutral on Taylor. At the first reunion I saw a really bitter and angry woman that was not at all likeable.  Had she come back this year as a decent human being, I could have written off her bad behavior at the first reunion to a broken heart, but she has shown all her true colors this year.  They can both go and, please, take Austen. 

Question. They keep saying Shep and Taylor broke up over infidelity (shockimg). Does that mean Taylor broke up with Shep? Because I can't imagine he thought a little thing like that was a reason to break up. I just wonder if part of her anger is she said it was over expecting him to fight for her. Because she obviously wants him back, which is just so incredibly stupid. 

• Like 2
5 hours ago, chlban said:

I have never liked Olivia, but was pretty neutral on Taylor. At the first reunion I saw a really bitter and angry woman that was not at all likeable.  Had she come back this year as a decent human being, I could have written off her bad behavior at the first reunion to a broken heart, but she has shown all her true colors this year.  They can both go and, please, take Austen. 

Question. They keep saying Shep and Taylor broke up over infidelity (shockimg). Does that mean Taylor broke up with Shep? Because I can't imagine he thought a little thing like that was a reason to break up. I just wonder if part of her anger is she said it was over expecting him to fight for her. Because she obviously wants him back, which is just so incredibly stupid. 

She broke up with him because she was under the impression he would propose after their trip to Europe, etc., especially because she resigned from her job, and he didn't propose. She watched the show after they returned from the trip, and his comments against commitment- it was embarrassing. She was aware of his possible cheating, but I suspect this didn't bother her too much.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
43 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

She broke up with him because she was under the impression he would propose after their trip to Europe, etc., especially because she resigned from her job, and he didn't propose. She watched the show after they returned from the trip, and his comments against commitment- it was embarrassing. She was aware of his possible cheating, but I suspect this didn't bother her too much.

Yeah, Taylor is a doormat. She doesn't seem to care what Shep does, just as long as he still pays her cheap lip service. She laps it up. It's sad to watch, and I don't even like her. 

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1
On 1/16/2024 at 1:07 PM, slowpoked said:

When I first saw Olivia last season, she struck me as someone who tried to make it LA, but couldn’t hack it because the competition is brutal there - her looks are a dime a dozen in Hollywood

Her massive, jutting, lopsided jaw isn’t helping matters!

On 1/18/2024 at 6:57 PM, chlban said:

They can both go and, please, take Austen. 

Why IS Austen still on the show?  He said all of 2 words the whole season, made shocked faces and rolled his eyes.  I think he’s over it.  And we are all over him.

• Like 3

On 1/14/2024 at 11:44 AM, zenme said:

I totally agree. I wrote somewhere on another thread perhaps that the extremes of Taylor’s wholesome family, and Taylor’s very questionable behavior and choices, leaves me to believe that something else is going on in their upbringing. Just Shep’s treatment of her alone, and her acceptance of that, leads me to believe somewhere down the line she learned this was acceptable or that it feels normal. Add to this her ease of sending nudes “come one, come all.” Doesn’t seem to value herself.  Brother overdosed? Hmm…

Olivia’s family is not any better.  Brother was a drug dealer who overdosed.. family always seen on camera drinking, her mom handed Olivia her drink in their first scene, waiting for Austen to pick her up.  Her mom seemed drunk herself, couldn’t wait to make Austen a drink.  They knew he had a drug problem, not sure how they expected their son to embrace sobriety when they seem to enjoy/glamorize drinking.

They financed her “acting” career aspirations, and paid for her to get on a reality show, which is just downright sad.

Btw I don’t judge addicts, but I do judge dealers.. especially someone who comes from money and maybe got a few kids hooked for life.

• Like 4
On 1/11/2024 at 8:17 PM, ZettaK said:

Madison enters the reunion building in New York in late December wearing a bra top (!) under a baggy blazer (meaning she was not protected from the elements). At least her shorter, shoulder length hair looks good.

She looks like she's had cheek implants to me. I really noticed it on the reunion show. Something is different about her face and it's not just the shorter hair. 

I don't like Taylor. 

• Like 2